Can you make a separate board for manga and LNs already...

Can you make a separate board for manga and LNs already? There isn't a single mangafag here who appreciates the animeonly cancer that absolutely destroys the threads of every series that gets an anime. Split Yea Forums, please.

Attached: fun.png (333x193, 70K)

I've been saying this for years to no avail

If you had an manga/ln exclusive board you'd lose some dynamism but balanced by threads lasting for days instead of hours
possibly more relevant constructive discussion would take place
alternatively it could become reddit 2.0...

>hiroshimoot doing anything
Unless it gives him money he's not gonna bother

It would be nothing but generals

It would still be much faster than a lot of other boards, with far less shitposting.

Yeah, take LNshit to Yea Forums

Most threads on Yea Forums are already turning into generals and it's absolutely disgusting.

You've never been to Yea Forums, have you? It's filled with pretentious 14 year olds who think they're enlightened. And LNs are not welcome there.

I dont understand this attitude. Are you saying that you shouldnt discuss something after X amount of hours from some new content being released? You shouldnt be allowed to discuss shit like HxH just because it hasnt had a new chapter in a while?

I lost hope this would happen long ago. Animeonly cancer needs to be dealt with.

If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Most anime threads die when the season is over. Manga generals shitpost for months and months during hiatuses.

Are you saying people actually discuss the topic in generals? It's shitpost after shitpost. You can actually discuss a topic dead. And generals do so within three threads. I watched /jp/ die that way.

Generals are bad, because they're created without a baseline topic; the one thing anonymous imageboards actually excel at.

Actually discussing the series should be allowed. Keeping a thread bumped with shitposts because you want to have a HxH thread up at all times should not.

Does moot actually do anything?
He doesnt seem to have any direction for the boards themselves, just some top level monetizing schemes.

MOOT a kill user, MOOT a kill
only hiroshimoot now

It could be called /JC/ (Japanese Comics), and that's funny, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

>moot
Who?

>that’s funny
And cute!

I take it you don't browse here often

I'm a mangafag and can care less if their anime on here mainly. Just create a mangafag thread.

We could fuse the mecha, animal & nature, technology, and anime boards?

Once we ban russia from the internet people will realize generals are fine.

Most of that cancer happens only after the anime airs.

Could anyone explain?

Rather, create a separate board for shounenshit.

It spills over regardless.

You don't know what a JC is?

/m/
/an/
/g/
Yea Forums

Thanks for that one
No No, what is a JC?

google it

jackie chan

This place is already reddit2.0

Maybe reddit is just Yea Forums 2.0?