Date A Live

More like Date a Nepgear

Attached: 1552097195314.png (1572x1943, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1551474295/l50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t.Tsunako

Why are Nepgear clones so boring?

starting

get in here niggas

Attached: D1syJITU8AENCiD.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

No more Nepgear clones, please.

Attached: D1syh-qU8AAaNPb.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 184K)

retard

Attached: D1sypwwVAAEWd-D.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Retard.

Attached: D1syrKGU8AEcmm3.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 158K)

Attached: D1szCTwU4AA9CcV.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 104K)

maji hiku wa

Attached: D1szGlFU8AIgvYk.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 166K)

Attached: D1szTiyUYAA_yCU.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 178K)

Looks dumber than usual.

Attached: D1szZqhUgAAe5YU.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Attached: D1sza6nUcAAhtV5.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 106K)

Attached: D1szayxUgAAmw6B.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 135K)

OPPAI YOSHINO

Attached: D1szl2aU0AEUD3s.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Attached: D1szqIaVAAAr4lT.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 134K)

SOILED IT

Well, that is too bad because NeOrigami is showing up this episode.

Attached: D1szvPbUwAEW_vv.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 191K)

Attached: D1szvXDVAAIOjq8.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 223K)

Attached: D1sz1KpU0AYppK9.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 235K)

Attached: D1sz_XPU4AAvTHn.jpg:large.jpg (1437x1590, 244K)

They look a bit weird, their bodies are developed but the faces are still the same.

My wife nepgear mk II

Attached: D1s0fgzVAAAe4Lq.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

NeOrigami is here.

She doesn't look that much like Nepgear in the anime.

>smol
>busty
>adorable
She's mine and no one can have her

Attached: __yoshino_and_yoshinon_date_a_live_drawn_by_tsunako__c6ae2e88af53444431aa41d24b15e4ec.jpg (1057x1492, 722K)

Attached: D1s1B94U0AAeWXR.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 110K)

Fuck off, Miku.

Attached: D1s1YJxVYAMZIAz.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 132K)

Why does it feel like she is wearing a wig?

Attached: D1s1YR2UgAAIEN3.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 135K)

Attached: D1s1xPMUYAEu91k.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: D1s1z6yUkAEhkUz.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 135K)

Attached: D1s15KMU0AAysIC.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 152K)

ohayo shidosan

Attached: D1s2EOzUkAcfDav.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 100K)

AYO, it's CLOCK TIME.

Attached: D1s2EWaU4AIah3p.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 117K)

She is, its just nepugyaaaaa in disguise.

>ara ara clock
I need to clean this cum up

lost it

Attached: D1s2rWEU8AEmzyy.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 101K)

Attached: D1s200RVYAEqBfr.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 114K)

Attached: D1s21CJU4AE2kCp.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 105K)

Attached: D1s23vDUYAUhNk1.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: D1s3CM-UYAA1EES.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Did she speak while in inverse form? The fuck?

Attached: D1s3ZlBUgAYDROf.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 137K)

>consistent art this episode
That meams shitty art next one and is supposed to be the last.

I guess that confirms there is going to be a filler episode as the last one.

I only hope is not a shitty anime original ending.

Better than looking like a Nepgear clone.

Why do they keep doing this shit? It's 12 episode season why does it need a filler episode of all things?

Cute

That's because she is being drawn in S3 art.

It seems like they still believe this is a comedy series.

Yeah, she would look more similar to Nepgear if this season had S1 artstyle.

>transformation sequence two episodes after she trnasformed for the first time

Still miles better than what Kotori got. You can't even call that a sequence.

Subs are out.

I don't like the way inverse Origami powers are being handled. Dark Tohka's showed far more destructive power when inverse Origami was stated to destroy the world in the original timeline.

If they put more budget into the animation they would have to downgrade the art.

I'd say most of the budget in the episode went to the transformation sequence. Still wished the beams didn't look so small and weak.

Literally a drooling retard.

>another butchered final
>the filler ends up looking good
That would be depressing but also hilarious. JC really fucked up big time this season.

It would have been better if their faces also looked a bit older. Seeing Yoshino in that body with her loli face is weird.

Natsumi forgot to give them ass and curves. They are as thin as sticks.

Someone need to edit her eyes so they look distorted.

Who is in charge of animating the episodes? It's like they have two different teams and they take turns to animate episodes.

good = Engi
shit = whoever else

This is what happens when you lack the time to finish an episode and have to outsource it.

This episode had consistent art and Engi wasn't involved, last episode looked mediocre at time and they were involved. The real problem here is time.

I don't think Engi has anything to do with it. They only have been involved in like 4 or 5 episodes and this episode listed some other studio.

Cute debiru

Was season 1 a fluke? We now have to bad/mediocre seasons and an awful movie. The first was also fun.

Season 1 had bigger production values than even the movie. That is why it looked so good.

Since episode 12 is pretty much confirmed to be filler at this point, next week's episode is technically the last one.

>only 1 week left
I will finally be free from this mediocre adaptation.

Why not just drop it?

Nah, I don't drop what I started. This season felt so devoid of passion, it's like they just adapted shit for the sake of it and there is not soul on it. Not even season 2 gave me this feeling

The only reason this season is being animated is to sell more merchandise and not because fans demanded it considering not even the diehard fans are buying this shit, if they even exist at this point that is.

What other works did Tsunako insert a Nepgear clone into?

Attached: 1542953044315.jpg (1920x3976, 587K)

It still has its moments, episode 2 was a truly excellent episode and the scene with Shidou missing Origami's presence in this episode was nice.

Isn't that what most adaptations are anyway?

FFF

Why are you acting like this whole season has been devoid of good moments? If we go by you ñr mindset then every season is shit.

What the fuck is this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv - 0005.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Season 1 managed to be well received even if it had the same problems other seasons had because it at least capture the essence of the volumes it adapted. S2 did a good job with the twins arc but this season is just mediocre. Natsumi arc was rushed and Origami's arc has so many shifts in quality that is hard to enjoy.

Look at this idiot sandwich.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv - 0008.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Because the good moments are buried in inconsistent art and scenes that could have been adapted better. So far the second episode is the best this season has to offer in terms of directing and pacing.

>they actually kept the monologues this time
It only took them 10 episodes but this is exactly what other episodes lacked.

Because it's the perfect design.

She doesn't have many other works, does she?

A boring design is supposed to be perfect?

Does it actually get good now?

She only got famous after working as designer for Neptunia but before that I think she only worked in like three other games.

Other than Neptunia and DAL, FFF seems to be the only other series she is working in.

Depends on what you consider good.

That's because it has no flaws.

Except being too plain and boring.

Not to mention her art used to look different.

Don't bother, for every good episode there is a bad one. It's like a pattern, this episode was better than last one so next episode should be a bad one.

まじひくわー
also 5ch date a live thread
rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1551474295/l50

Having that design is already flaw.

?

Nips seem to think this season is also mediocre. Does 5ch think the same?

It's boring because it's perfect, ticks all the boxes, and has no flaws. Being boring is not inherently a flaw. It only becomes one because of other factors, none of which apply here.

>FFF
Who? Is it Karin?

>Being boring is not inherently a flaw
Except it is, that is the opposite of being perfect. A different word would be the "ideal" design since it allows room for some flaws that actually makes the design unique in its own way. A perfect design must have no flaws.

I don't know the names but just seeing a few images in google shows a character that looks like Nepgear.

>even has the same dub VA as Nepgear

Attached: Karin.png (450x651, 236K)

>dub

>dub

There is a dub? Fucking hell.

I think most of them don't care as long as the girls look cute enough.

One of the anons over at the 5ch thread said to blame the chief animation director
I was going to say, fuck the director too but then I checked and realized that fucker did great anime like katanagatari and a few others but managed to drop the ball so hard with DAL S2 and S3

He directed Digimon Tri, fuck that guy. He also did a poor job in adaptating the novels in season 1 but it at least looked good enough to give it a pass.

Your right, I actually had to double check because I hadn't played any CH games in a while

For what it's worth I actually liked the Neptunia dub

Fag.

>He doesn't like C-Sha's intoxicating voice
>calls others a fag
Ironic

Neptunes va sounded like she had a lot of fun playing the pink protagonist. Compa was adorable but I can't say the same about the rest.

Attached: __compa_and_white_mage_choujigen_game_neptune_final_fantasy_and_neptune_series_drawn_by_kazenokaze__ (1200x1697, 1.81M)

>filler episode in each season
What kind of director is dumb enough to think a 12 episode series needs a fucking filler episode? Was he worried the anime would catch up with the novel or something?

>Digimon Tri director
Yeah fuck that guy.

The Subs are just as cringe worthy because they use the western meme script
Also Videogame VA tend to be better then anime dubs and PH and Irs Heart in english made me erect

>dubfag
>thinks his opinion matter
How cute

>Videogame VA tend to be better then anime dubs
If anything, Videogames dubs tend to be so bad they become hilarious.

>chief animation director
What did this fucker do now? I know looking at the episodes but I'm curious as to what that user is saying.

It's not. A perfect design is inherently boring because it has no flaws.

That statement is contradictory. You can't be perfect if you are boring since this is considering something negative to have in an otherwise perfect being.

Oh my, how lewd! AHUEHEHEHUEHUE

Probably nothing not much. We know JC is so incompetent they had to outsource shit and that they only started working in the anime like one or two months before the anime aired.

Who is to blame for this adaptation, JC or Kadokawa?

Honestly, they had a huge chance and they didn't take it. As expected of Kadokawa and JC. Even better is that, the anime was announced over a year ago, they had plenty of time to work on it.

And as I said being boring doesn't mean it's negative. In association football everyone likes James Milner because he's boring.

I think JC could have done a decent job if they had enough time.

Both. Kadokawa for wanting to air it in the winter season when they could have perfectly done so in spring and JC for being so utterly retarded in taking so many projects at once.

But it is a negative to have in a perfect design. We are not discussing whether is okay or not to be boring, many people follow a routine that gets boring after a while but still work for each person but that doesn't make it perfect.

But wasn't Kadokawa's decision to give the series to JC in the first place? Even if JC is known to have hit or miss adaptations, they still were chosen to animate the series in the worst possible time.

You don't get it. Something that's boring might not be perfect, true. But everything that's perfect is boring due to its perfection.

If that is the case then humakind wouldn't be aiming for perfection. There is difference between something pratical but boring and something actually perfect. We don't know what perfection is so the only thing that comes close to it is an idealization of it. This is why you can't have something perfect being boring, because you are already making an idealization of what you consider to be perfect but to your personal level. Perfection must be absolute for anyone and anything.

>That Strike Freedom Dragoons
Ahem

Because like I said, being boring is not inherently a flaw. But of course you don't agree with me on this point so we should just stop before we reach bump limit.

The only Touka parts were her talking about food.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv - 0014.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Yeah and they were retarded becuase they could have delatyed it until JC Staff was ready but they were retarded for pushing it. They were so insistent that they had their own studio helping out but it wasn't enough.

>Because like I said, being boring is not inherently a flaw
But it is. A comedian that is not funny won't go far in his/her career, for a person whose entire lifestyle is based on how entertaining he/she can be, being boring is massive flaw. Of course, you can say you find that person's humor to be unfunny or boring but at this point we are entering the world of subjectivity and this is where your definiton of boring applies. I consider it to be a flaw but not you. If her design were truly perfect we wouldn't be having this discussion. At best you can say her design is the ideal one.

Retard.

>touka
Retard.

Holy fuck. Pure Origami is too adorable.

Attached: Origami.jpg (573x960, 62K)

She doesn't even look like Origami anymore.

But she's Origami.

Then Kadokawa is the one to blame here or at least is responsable for 90% of the problems in this season. I'm sure Kadokawa was aware of all the other series JC was working on but still decided to give the series to them for whatever reason and due to the LN ending in one or two volumes they had no alternative other than air the anime earlier than usual.

Sometimes the a change in expression is enough to look like an entirely different person. The long hair also makes her look different.

Is it's ending in 2 volumes then they were really retarded.

Once a sport team keeps winning matches, they become boring because they're already perfect. The reason why comedians can't be boring is because they need flaws to work. In a world of perfection, they're nothing.

And if anything, an ideal design is less boring than a perfect design because the former is subjective while the latter is objective. That people consider Nepgear clones to be boring implies that the design is perfect.

Date a Live finally lookin consistent and its right when my waifu finally starts bein gangsta

>Once a sport team keeps winning matches, they become boring because they're already perfect.
Not really. The more victories a team has the more fans and reputation they gain, this also increases the value of their players.

>The reason why comedians can't be boring is because they need flaws to work. In a world of perfection, they're nothing
So you are admitting that being boring is a flaw to them. There are not perfect comedians because humor itself is subjective and therefore it can't be perfect.

You say perfection is objective yet we are here discussing whether her design is perfect or not. Can't you see the contradiction in your statement? If her design was perfect there wouldn't be anything to discuss since it would be a fact and I would agree with everything you said but that is not the case and we are having a discussion based on opinions which falls in the realm of subjectivity thus making her design imperfect since it creates conflict betwen two parts. I'll say it again, perfection is absolute for everyone and everything but since we don't know what perfection truly looks like the closer we will get to it is an ideal image of it.

? Last episode looked mediocre at best.

Maybe they could use that episode for something like a short story. Don't see why it has to be a fucking filler.

Kadokawa is retarded. Just see what they did with KF.

This was a nice episode. I liked Shidou's interactions with NeOrigami and I'm glad they didn't cut what the character were thinking this time and the art was also consistent. Too bad next episode is probably going to look mediocre.

>The more victories a team has the more fans and reputation they gain, this also increases the value of their players.
And all that comes because they're boring. Even New Zealanders agree that the All Blacks losing would be the best thing to happen, because otherwise they'll just keep winning and be boring.

>being boring is a flaw to them
Because the very existence of comedians is the external factor. It's imperfection that allows the existence of comedians in the first place. After all, jokes at a base are for poking fun at someone's imperfection.

>Can't you see the contradiction in your statement?
It's simple. It all hinges on the (incorrect) assumption that being boring is inherently a flaw. Once you get past the assumption, it's trivial to see it.

Date a Live? More like Date a Slut amirite?

Attached: __tokisaki_kurumi_date_a_live_drawn_by_z1npool__d0fd5f176c33d83e65a3a659ad73921f.jpg (864x2000, 262K)

>And all that comes because they're boring
Not really, Jealously is one thing but some of the most popular and beloved teams are still the same as the were decades ago not because they are boring but because they are entertaining to watch or have a legacy to follow. Do you really believe the big brands around the world would hire a random nobody to pose as the face ot their products instead of hiring the popular ones even if people keep seeing the same person for years?

>It's imperfection that allows the existence of comedians in the first place. After all, jokes at a base are for poking fun at someone's imperfection
Exactly, so that means being boring is a flaw to them. A truly perfect being must be perfect in every way and at everything

>It's simple. It all hinges on the (incorrect) assumption that being boring is inherently a flaw. Once you get past the assumption, it's trivial to see it
But that is your opinion. If you could convince every living being that Nepgear's design is perfect then she being boring wouldn't be considered a flaw because only then it becomes something trivial but until then happens you are stuck with an idealization of what you consider perfect.

All this is wihtout even touching over more meta stuff, like she sharing the same face with every other girl in the series, her body being nothing special or amazing(again this is subjective), Tsunako's art not being perfect or even the top designer in Japan and so on.

Because the director and staff in charge are incompetent. They probably think they have better ideas than the novel and short stories and as such want to have their own episode.

At this point they just want to animate their own content while using DAL characters.

I wonder if they are even using the same face or just drawing a new character and calling her Origami.

All the girls have similar faces so it doesn't matter that much.

>Jealously is one thing but some of the most popular and beloved teams are still the same as the were decades ago not because they are boring but because they are entertaining to watch or have a legacy to follow.
That's because they don't always win. They sometimes lose. When a team always wins it ends up being described as boring even if it otherwise shouldn't be.

>A truly perfect being must be perfect in every way and at everything
That just means comedians can't be perfect.

>but until then happens you are stuck with an idealization of what you consider perfect.
I disagree. Everything I've seen that people actually describe as perfect have also been described as boring in equal measure.

>same face
Because it's her best face. And she does it because it's in demand.

>art not being perfect
This I will agree.

Origami a cute!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: rv.png (850x460, 487K)

>When a team always wins it ends up being described as boring even if it otherwise shouldn't be
But you can't really prove that because that never happens. At this point we are assuming things which is just subjective.

>Everything I've seen that people actually describe as perfect have also been described as boring in equal measure
Then why does mankind keep searching for perfection? We don't know what it is or what is looks like and whatever comments we can say about a hypotetical perfect being or thing is just that a comment, a mere opinion. We don't know really know what perfection is and until we do we can only speak from ignorance.

>Because it's her best face. And she does it because it's in demand.
Yet you agree her art is not perfect, if this is the case than that makes all of her designs inherently imperfect.

She just became more Yoshino-like.

>Date a Live finally lookin consistent
Maybe every two episodes before.

I'm sure nearly all the girls share the same face in the anime, even Shidou probably uses a similar face.

I think they started with short hair and added the long hair and other changes afterwards. The face structure is the same.

>that never happens
Literally every time a team goes on a prolonged winning run at the highest level.

>Then why does mankind keep searching for perfection?
Because like I said, being boring isn't a flaw by itself.

>Yet you agree her art is not perfect, if this is the case than that makes all of her designs inherently imperfect.
I'd argue it's more of she got lucky with the design.

>Literally every time a team goes on a prolonged winning run at the highest level.
That doesn't equal always winning to the point it becomes boring. Hell, even when a new generations of players were to follow the same legacy of never losing the fact the players never stay the same in each generation makes people always cheer for them. It also helps the audience itself also never stays the same so there is not chance for them to get bored.

>being boring isn't a flaw by itself
You already said a comedian can't be boring because that would be a flaw for them, at this point you are only contradicting yourself.

Conquest!

>That doesn't equal always winning to the point it becomes boring.
It does. Time and again even the people that cheer for them lament at their invincibility.

>You already said a comedian can't be boring because that would be a flaw for them, at this point you are only contradicting yourself.
There are organisms that die when exposed to oxygen. Does that mean oxygen is inherently bad? No, it's just bad for them.

A loli face in a teen body.

Living the Date A Life.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv - 0009.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

>Time and again even the people that cheer for them lament at their invincibility
Except that never happens. People go to watch their favorite teams to see them win, because they are people they admire, respect and have as role models, some think they represent their city, state, country, etc. People's devotion is so big that sometimes they get violent over a loss.

>There are organisms that die when exposed to oxygen
Why are you bringing up biology into this? You are aware that we are not perfect beings right? The fact some thing are good for us but can be harmful for others only proves how imperfect we are by design. In fact, even some of the things that can be good for us become harmful if consumed in big doses. Before you bring up another example please just think for a moment if such a perfect system, society, belief, thing, entity or being exist because only then we can start speaking in objective terms.

Itsuka got a deep sniff of his sister.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.55_[2019.03.15_10.22.03].jpg (1920x1200, 206K)

Fake sister you mean.

If only they had more meat. I guess Natsumi forgot to give more than just breasts.

Enjoy her while you can.

That is the usual pattern but this one in particular had better pacing than average.

?

I want the old origami back!

Attached: 1410301603310.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

This is why I wanted to stop earlier.

>Except that never happens.
You must be from the USA where sports are all designed to never let any team win for long. In sports where one team wins all the time, it happens.

>You are aware that we are not perfect beings right? The fact some thing are good for us but can be harmful for others only proves how imperfect we are by design. In fact, even some of the things that can be good for us become harmful if consumed in big doses.
Yes, but that was not my point. We are inherently flawed. However, the substance isn't.

Kadokawa. JC might not be the best but the episode they have finished by themselves look good enough.

>Wanting muh revenge obsessed girl back.
T. Tachibana.

>You must be from the USA where sports are all designed to never let any team win for long. In sports where one team wins all the time, it happens
Not really. South America is also the same and soccer, football or whatever you decided to call it is the most popular sport in the world with the most dedicated fans. What you said about a team becoming boring from winning too much never applies to it. The ones getting the fame and recognition are the popular and talented players not random nobodies or players/teams with decent skills.

>However, the substance isn't
How so? It's part of a much bigger system that is not perfect in any way. However its importance might be vital for some species but entirely trivial for another that taking it as example of flaw or not is ridiculous. What's next, the color "red" being flawed or not? For all we know, the perfect system or being could make use of the substance or not or it could be red when needed or blue when not.

I don't know if you have figured out by now but the concept of perfection encompasses such a massive range of factors that it's ridiculous to even discuss if such thing even exists or not.

Why?

Why not have both?

Natsumi became a Clamp character.

They should stop using scenes from season 1. The quality in art is so different that is distracting

I'd say sometimes Origami and Shidou looked a bit off-model but it wasn't anything major.

Miku is worst girl.

date a origami

Attached: cg2.jpg (960x540, 283K)

That is the only thing in her mind other than Shidou.

Indeed

It ended years ago.

I too liked that spin-off.

So is there any release date for this game? We got our first leaks before the anime aired and I still don't know when is being released.

Still just says summer.

>South America is also the same and soccer, football or whatever you decided to call it is the most popular sport in the world with the most dedicated fans.
That might explain it. No one team in divegrass wins for too long.

>However its importance might be vital for some species but entirely trivial for another that taking it as example of flaw or not is ridiculous.
And the same applies to the "boring" trait.

>that it's ridiculous to even discuss if such thing even exists or not.
Perhaps. But the signs are there.

Being boring isn't a vital part of anything and is considered a negative trait and most cases since mankind is in constant search for entertainment or gratification sometimes in the misery of others or even our own.. What kind of comparison is this?

I would date a Origami.

Attached: Koikatsu-2019-03-15-15-34-51.png (1600x900, 1.01M)

>spirit armor
Is this how they call it in the anime or is just HS fucking up the translation again?

Summer in Japan I assume, then June.

>even nips noticed how Shidou's design keeps changing in the bad looking episodes

>three months
No way, the popularity of the series won't last that long after the anime ends.

The novel is not ending this volume, this arc is going to have at least two volumes.

What? Then why the fuck did they air the anime this season instead of waiting for April?

Because they are retards.

I'm usually against changing the source material but if there is a scene that needs to be fixed in this arc is the scene where Tohka and co magically get their memories back for no particular reason after Origami is sealed.

They are not going to change that, at most they are going to skip it if you are lucky.

I didn't like that they gave her long hair at first, but I have to admit that her spirit form looks way better now. It would be best if she only grew it out when she transformed, though.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.12_[2019.03.15_13.51.51].jpg (1280x720, 37K)

They need the old status quo back for the filler episode.

>adult Kotori isn't flat
What secrecy is this?

That is because a dress fits better with long hair than with short hair.

She's not adult, Natsumi just gave them both boobs, that's all.

Natsumi's. She just changed their bodies to what she considers a woman should have.

They are supposed to be teenagers but those bodies are based on Natsumi's imagination.

Inverse Origami in particular looks good with long hair. Spirit Origami looks good in either way but long hair is still superior.

It's a shame Rinne got the bad looking episode, her scene is one of the scenes I wanted to see the most but they ruined it and her design as well and now the date with Origami is going to be ruined as well.

>didn't like that they gave her long hair at first
Why, she looks more feminine with long hair.

She also made them a bit taller.

Just HS being HS. Only Tohka wears armor but it still looks like a dress.

>Kotori falling for Natsumi's beliefs
Now I understand how Ratatoskr convinced her that dating sim choices could actually help to make a girl fall in love with a guy, she can be very gullible.

so are they condensing Most of Origamis story into 2 episodes now?

? This and previous episode covered most events of the second part of her arc, next episode should covered the remaining events and ending.

Origami's arc started in episode 6 and we are in episode 10 now. That makes 5 episodes so far, next one should be the finale of her arc making 6 episodes, 3 episodes for each volume.

No, with this episode Origami's arc is officially just as long as Natsumi's arc in the anime but is ending next episode so that would make this arc longer.

It's not like they gave her the position of commander because she was smart. She is literally the strongest weapon the ship has.

These threads are much slower than ours.

Nips are too stupid to understand this series.

user a cute.

Or maybe 5ch has fewer posters, this series isn't particularly complex but I don't think any site in Japan ever disucssed this series as much as we did.

?

Their bump limit is 1000 posts but they still take like two weeks to reach bump limit. It seems like 5ch is smaller.

Why do you think that is? Nips only care about cute girls, not about the plot of the series.

That depends on the genre of the series actually. DAL is mainly a harem and with Tsunako as the designer is hard for anyone in Japan to see it as anything more than a series with cute girls. If DAL was more like a series with harem elements instead a harem series it could have a bigger following.

Are they supposed to be the new 2ch or something?

>Nips only care about cute girls, not about the plot of the series
Not true. Just skimming through that thread it's about 50% plot/animation discussion and 50% girl discussion.

If they could post pics the same way we do I doubt they would have nearly as much plot discussion.

i mean the whole two personalities merging and things. that's a lot to condense into one episode

It's the same for most other series too though. Even in dump threads they have decent discussion. It's really not much different from here.

It's not that long like you seem to think, they have covered more than 2/3rd of the volume in two episodes. If anything the pacing will have to be really slow if they want to animate the remaining scenes.

>dump threads
I doubt dump threads are that slow, the same thing happens here with image dumping threads being very fast but then when they reach the limit of 250 images the thread either dies or becomes very slow. This is probably what happens in 5ch and with their traffic also being slower they can have DAL threads for like two weeks.

Next episode has the date which isn't long, Origami going inverse with Shidou and co stopping her and finally the sealing. I'd say the biggest problem they will have with next episode is going to be the animation during the action sequence.

Wait, if the events in Natsumi's arc played out in a different way thanks to inverse Origami then what was the point of animating her arc? Kotori even said thanks to Tohka and the other spirits Natsumi was saved.

>has a picture of what inverse Origami looks like
>can't even tell the same person who left the AST looks the same as the inverse spirit
Is Kotori blind or what?

I remember the novel stating that inverse Origami showed up and disappeared in an instant and that is why they couldn't recognize Origami as the inverse spirit.

I think she was talking about the scene where Ellen attacked Natsumi was replaced with inverse Origami attacking Natsumi.

That cannot be, Ellen attacked Natsumi during daytime, at least in the anime, while the picture taken looks like nightimte.

>Origami tries to change the past
>The past can't be changed, it fits together like a jigsaw
>Shido tries to change the past
>Events change but ultimately lead to the same spot
So have they learned their lesson yet?

Was Origami conscious during this scene? She even talked.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.08_[2019.03.15_17.15.46].jpg (1280x720, 391K)

Tsunako is hack.

The point wasn't have such a drastic change in the present but to prevent the death of Origami's parents in order to change her. Shidou succeeded in doing this even if her parents died 1 year later but I don't think anyone expected a spirit could somehow trascend time and project herself into a rewritten timeline.

It was only for a brief second, probably because the person turned into an inverse spirit isn't mindbroken like the original Origami was. She doesn't even have the same lifeless eyes and expression, she looks like the old Origami.

What does the LN designer have to do with the anime?

It's not really the same considering Origami isn't a revenge obsessed retard this time.

He didn't "change" anything though. He still has the problem of Origami being an inverse spirit who's trying to kill other spirits, so he's back to square one. The circumstances are slightly different but the end result is still the same.

No, she just instantly goes inverse at the mere sight of a spirit and starts blowing shit up, but has no memories of it afterwards. Because that's a preferable situation, right?

Laser drones are a common thing in fiction.

>Because that's a preferable situation, right?
Yeah, because like Kotori said inverse Origami only showed up after Origami left the AST around Natsumi's arc so that means all the other conquests where Origami was a nuisance were far easier for Shidou. No to mention is better to have a bomb that needs specific requirements to activate that one that would explode with just the wind touching it.

I can't believe Kurumi is fucking dead

>He didn't "change" anything though
Except he did. He still has to deal with inverse Origami but at least she doesn't show up every time in an unstoppable rampage like in the previous timeline. She was also impossible to save in old timeline but he at least has a chance in this one.

I wish.

Look at these skeletons.

It was nice to see some fluid animation in those lasers. Now, if only they could do the same next episode.

How was she "beyond saving"? Because Shido's voice wouldn't reach her in that state? Seems like it's pretty much the same this time, and I don't see what about the old world precludes him from making some speech to her and having her slowly wake up.

Because there is now NeOrigami trying to help Old Origami from within.

This new factor is what allows the sealing to happen.

>How was she "beyond saving"?
Are you blind or something? Origami was mindbroken, it was impossible to rationalize with her in that state making the sealing impossible for Shidou. He has a chance in this timeline now that Origami is a much happier and sociable girl so her feeling could help to make possible the sealing the same way he managed to use Tohka's feelings during Miku's arc to seal Dark Tohka. There is also the fact the old Origami put her revenge above everything, even Shidou whom she was merely using as an emotional outlet. Making her feelings genuine is important if Shidou wants to seal her.

Especially those arms and legs. Holy shit, what was Natsumi thinking?

If they wanted to animate Shidou, Yoshino alone would have been enough since that is what she used to do before Natsumi showed up.

That is a nice Origami.

>it was impossible to rationalize with her in that state making the sealing impossible for Shidou
That seems to have carried over into the new world as well.
>her feeling could help to make possible the sealing the same way he managed to use Tohka's feelings during Miku's arc to seal Dark Tohka.
She had a pre-existing relationship with him in the old world. Even if she did care about her own revenge first and foremost, she clearly cared about him to some degree. The whole reason she double crossed him was that she realized she was starting to recognize the other spirits as people she could live with, so she clearly wasn't incapable of connecting with them either. The "come to your senses because friendship" speech is a trope that invites asspull resolutions by its very nature, I see nothing to suggest it couldn't have been applied equally well in either world.

Are nu-Origami's tracts of land bigger than the original or am I seeing things?

Original Origami didn't even Love Shido, he was merely a crutch. and if they follow the LN she tells him as much. the new Origami does though, after the date? and resumes her "war" against Toka ( she should have short hair by the end of the episode too)

>That seems to have carried over into the new world as well.
But now we have the new Origami personality in the same body. This is they key difference, old Origami couldn't be saved because she wasn't attached to anything or anyone besides her revenge.

>The "come to your senses because friendship" speech is a trope that invites asspull resolutions by its very nature, I see nothing to suggest it couldn't have been applied equally well in either world.
But guess what, that dind't happen. She couldn't be saved and Shidou noticed this, her relationship with Shidou wasn't nearly strong enough to say it would make possible for Shidou to seal her. However, the major problem is that her mind was broken and such a fragile mind under the influence of inverse energy made her impossible to reach. Back then, in Miku's arc, did you see Shidou managing to make dark Tohka fall in love with him? No, because that was impossible. He had to use Tohka's feelings for him which are very strong since she is what she loves the most, for Tohka Shidou is her entire world. Origami, on the other hand, wasted 5 years of her life following a pointless path of revenge that culminated in her being responsable of the death of her parents, for Origami her revenge was everything.

The fact you are telling me they can simply use asspulls like the power of love/friendship or whatever tells me you are not even trying to understand why this didn't happen in the original timeline.

? I know, that is why I said Origami was merely using Shidou as moral support and nothing else.

Wat

She looks better in spirit and inverse form with long hair but I like her better with short hair in normal clothes.

I love DAL so much.

So, different route, same destination.

The only destination for the original Origami was becoming the killer of her parents.

I want Kurumi to step on me

Tachibana should have made her spirit form like Rinne's. Short hair in human form but long hair in spirit form.

Then she replaced the army of robots attacking Shidou and co or maybe she appeared a bit later.

When is Tsunako going to reveal what the other spirits look like in inverse form?

Better pray the artbook that comes in the BDs has anything new.

Boobed Kotori is hot!

Never. We are lucky we got inverse Yoshino.

Fuck off, Miku.

What happened to their faces in this shot?

Again, the "power of friendship" is an asspull by its very nature, and all it needs to work is an emotional connection. Sure, Origami may not have genuinely loved Shido, but she at very least considered him a friend important enough to turn against her bosses and put her own life on the line to protect. You assume that just because he tried once to reach her and couldn't do it that he never COULD have, and that's a faulty assumption. In fact it's extremely rare for that trope to work on the first try, there has to be something that evokes a deeper emotional response. In Return of the Jedi, Luke couldn't get Vader to turn against the Emperor by himself, but the sight of seeing his son killed was enough to do the job. Rurouni Kenshin had it in the second Kenshin/Aoshi fight, when Kenshin had to keep pulling at the thread of Aoshi's guilt over letting his men die to protect him before he finally came around. I can MAYBE accept what you're saying as an explanation for why he would have an easier time reaching the new Origami, but to imply that establishing a new timeline is the only way the conflict could have been resolved is just flat out wrong.

The OST of Spirit Origami might be my new favorite OST of the show.

Will we ever see boobed Kotori in spirit form?

Attached: moetori.jpg (2480x3508, 1.16M)

Why is Satan best Origami?

I don't think you even realize how retarded you sound in this very moment. Are you really trying to compare the light and dark side of the force where characters can easily become good or evil with just a push, at least when it comes to the movies, to Origami who literally was mindbroken? She couldn't even think rationally at that moment because of the shock of learning the truth that she was responsable for the death of her parents. You can say she would have gotten better over time but that wasn't possible for Origami because she turned inverse afterwards making the inversion taking over her mind, at this point she wasn't herself and there was not chance for her to come back since she was trapped in a perpetual trance and unlike Vader who still could think rationally and had family which is one of the main reasons that drived him become evil, Origami had nothing. The closest thing she had was Shidou but even before turning inverse she was close to kill his loved ones and even shot him once during Kotori's arc.

Stop using logic from other series and think for yourself with what the series gives you. If we all followed your nonsensical logic then I would say "why Shidou bothers to solve the girls problems when he can simply be nice to all the girls in order to make them fall in love with him since this is a trope used in most harem series, romcoms and even shoujos". See how stupid that sound?

Why does this show get better by 300% every time Kurumi shows up?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.40_[2019.03.15_22.59.13].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Keep dreaming, Kotori.

Didn't they use the same track for Dark Tohka?

Superior design.

Dark Tohka, Origami and Yoshino's designs look better than the normal one. Kurumi's inverse design is utter shit hough.

That's hanten. The OST I'm talking about was first used when Origami appeared as a Spirit for the first time before Tohka which was used in this episode too when Origami went nuts upong seeing Kurumi.

That was a nice track, I have to admit it sounds different. Almost every other track I recognize sounds nearly the same since they used that angelic tone.

>goes inverse after seeing a spirit
>shoots Shidou first anyway
What gives?

Miku is worst girl.

I didn't notice music during the scene. The OST in this series is so forgettable.

Check Pixiv.

Like that user said, it sounds different.

Maybe I should rewatch the episode. Almost all the music used in this series sounds like a different version of Seirei to me, even dark Tohka's theme which sounded different is slower, darker version of Seirei.

>those pew pew sounds
How did I not notice them before?

What?

When Origami fires her lasers. It sounds like one of those lasergun toys you buy to a kid.

Post moe Kurumi!

Seeing Rinne in the OP and ED hurts so much after how bad they butchered her scene last episode.

You're focusing on the superficial qualities of my analogy and repeating assertions that I've called into question instead of contesting the comparison itself or defending your position, with a bit of ad hominem thrown in for good measure. You're also starting to apply your own points about the inverse state as it impacts emotions rather inconsistently. All of that makes it rather difficult to take anything you're saying seriously.

Your next line will be "You're a retard, I've literally explained everything and you haven't made any real arguments."

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

It could have been much worse. Her design wasn't very similar to the game and LN but at least she was badly drawn as Shidou was during that scene.

> unzips pants

I've not seen Kurumis only Toka, Origami and Yoshino, any image?

How does Kotori decide which ribbons to wear?

How so when you have never bothered to explain your arguments with knowledge given by the novel but instead resorted to use different series just to have a chance to support your point? You simply disregarded the choice given by the novel and proceeded to say they can use an asspull to solve Origami's problem because other series did it. You know the novel itself doesn't give you anything to work with otherwise you would be explaining to me why Origami could have been saved using events and scenes from the novel that prove saving her in the original timeline was a possibility.

>origami has womb tattoo
All these years alone I faced waves of shitposters claiming my waifu a shit and now here I am victorious standing on a mountain of corpses.

Depends on how she wants to interact with Shidou.

Easy, if they are supposed to have a series discussion or are under pression then she uses her black ribbons. She is not going to use her black ribbons when talking to her friends in school.

You're waifu still a shit.

Attached: 1.jpg (1916x2117, 350K)

The "Origami a shit" posters died the same year the anime ended. Where have you been all these other years?

They could have at least tried to make them look a bit older, those faces don't fit in those bodies.

The thing about Origami is that it can look like all sorts of things without ever changing what it is.

Are Origami's tits bigger now because they seem like it

wat

or do vol 12 in its' entirety (although they'll probably fuck that up, too)

so who is phantom?

Attached: death phantom.jpg (640x480, 53K)

No, that is just an anime thing. She also had big breasts during season 1.

Anime Origami has always had wildly inconsistent breast size.

EEEEHHH!?

Attached: 1552689116662.png (1075x516, 1.35M)

There is nothing to fuck up in volume 12 since the volume itself was a big fuck up. I would actually be glad if they butchered that arc in a single episode.

Did you already forget this?

Attached: Origami-Tobiichi-date-a-live.jpg (952x1024, 40K)

They already spoiled it during the pre-screening to a bunch of animeonlys.

Animeonly fag lurking around airing seasons. Feels like yesterday to be honest, but hazy.

Shidou should have ignored Kotori and Natsumi and fuck Yoshino on the spot.

It's like you are forgetting Natsumi is the cockblock here.

So date alive has genocidal maniacs now?

I heard they were surprised when they saw that, it was supposed to be a pre-screening for the anime then all of sudden they talk about Phantom's real identity.

Nah, this is nothing compared to what happens in later volumes.

Kurumi was introduced in season 1 you know.

Who?

Kurumi was confirmed to have a kill count of 10.000+ people in season 1. Origami at worst has two confirmed kills.

>clock
>genocidal maniac

Kurumi date when?

And still would love it.

The idiot who doesn't know how time works despite having time control powers.

Enjoy your butchered shitty volume then. I couldn't ask for a more fitting treatment for such an awful volume.

Waifufaggots doing overtime for free.

>replying

are you a pussy?

Attached: yandere girlfriend.jpg (500x563, 71K)

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Damn, I forgot how much they increased bust sizes in the anime. They even had to "fix" Kotori's bust in the BDs.

>Facebook

>not poking beehives with a stick and running away

Retard.

Retard.

You're late retard.

What beehive? The can barely stay alive in their threads, just ignore them and let them die in their misery.

Retarded get.

Sufficiently smart girl.

?

Are you new?

She had a noticeable bust in the TV version which they reduced in the BD version. Pretty funny if you ask me.

Origear is a good girl who just wants to make spirit bitches fuck off and stop killing cool and nice older boys.

Being brain-dead isn't sufficient.

>Origear

I haven't watched the BD version nor was here for season 1 threads so I don't know what they "fixed"

That is the old Origami taking over her body. NeOrigami is innocent and doesn't know what she is doing.

Is that really something one would consider worth fixing? Sounds a bit trivial to me.

Is it Ok to beat my meat to the feet of Efreet?

Well, the BDs didn't really have anything to fix other than the weird cartoonish animation used in episode 12. They just added new lighting, effects and some new minutes of content.

They had to change something. Season 1 looked so good they didn't have to fix much, most BDs came with something like a fig, a book or new scenes to justify the price.

You fantasies are not allowed here, Miku.

She's not brain-dead and can do almost everything besides advanced conversations but why would you want those anyway.
The only downside is certain genes potentially being passed on the children, as well as other parties manipulating her.

Because it would be like taking care a children forever. She doesn't have enough intelligence to become a college student, let alone get a job. She eats ton of food making her high maintenance girl, she can't cook, she can't clean, she can't even be a mother. She is pretty much a pet.

Phantom is the cutest!

Attached: ph.png (830x465, 606K)

I would also call you cute if your voice and face were hidden behind a filter that makes you sound and look cute.

>she's pretty much a (delicate) pet
Exactly.

>retarded pet
Fixed

How in the world are they gonna clean up this mess in two episodes?

What mess? So far only part of the rooftoop has been damaged in the new timeline and inverse Origami can potentialy never come up if the spirits just hide their powers considering Origami never went inverse after seeing Tohka in the same classroom.

Two episodes would be good enough.

DAMN CURVES

Attached: 53915345_10214146752284763_6773097510928908288_n.jpg (960x540, 38K)

She's a fine girl who works out. What did you expect?

>two episodes
You mean next, right?

I think even peashy might be smarter than Tohka.

I miss original Origami already.

Gross.

This is where most of the budget went. A big improvement over Kotori's "transformation sequence"

You haven't answered the question yet

You never know, user.

That wasn't me, but I liked old Origami. Origami was my favorite girl since season 1. I liked her personality, I liked her looks, I liked her dedication to her revenge. New Origami is cute and all, but it feels wrong.

I fucking love origami bros

I wasn't expecting Nepgami to sound that different.

If you were using the same filters as Phantom then I'm sure that is possible.

>New Origami is cute and all, but it feels wrong.
This is how Origami was supposed to be in the first place.

>I liked her dedication to her revenge
So you liked her for being a retard?

The author seemed to think otherwise after both personalities merged.

I did like the deadpan. I found it attractive. I don't fault her for her hatred of spirits, I'd probably have come to the same conclusion in her shoes, but despite merely being human, she was able to push herself to fight the spirits, something I think is quite a feat and admirable.

I can understand the first two but her dedication to her revenge turned her into an idiot, but then again it was hilarious to see her failing every time so maybe that is the appeal.

Yeah, becuase that's the Origami that's been around since the beggining.

>I'd probably have come to the same conclusion in her shoes
Except she herself admitted Tohka and the others weren't bad people after all yet her reason to continue with her revenge was literally "I must kill them for the sake of my revenge even if they are innocent". At this point she stopped having a justifiable motive. Also all the AST members also tried to push themsleves to fight spirits, even the new Origami did it. The difference is that Origami was willing to compromise a mission and even put innoncent people in danger because of her agenda.

Animeonly secondary here.
So does Origami stay as Inverse Metatron now? Original Metatron design is out?

I want to get papercuts on my dick.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.46_[2019.03.15_20.34.18].jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Do you really think they are going to let an inverse spirit walk around just like that?

To be clear, when I speak of my admiration of Origami and her fight, I am speaking of what she did in season 1. Season 3 Origami has no reason to fight Tohka and the other sealed spirits, that much I can agree with.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.46_[2019.03.15_20.34.21].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>Inverse Metatron
It's called Satan.

I don't care. I liked the original design better.
I'm sure everyone here also agrees.

She should have kept the long hair.

Attached: 6feb3f37569cc694766944c55fd2acae.jpg (1536x2048, 570K)

But even in season 1 she pretty much killed Shidou when her other squad members told her to back off and then at the end of the season she became a terrorist and attacked a crowded amusement park and she didn't even care. If you are going to have a vendetta make sure to only involve people who deserve it, also make sure to learn about the killer rather than just kill anyone you think might be guilty.

The dress is somewhat different but the angel/demon looks the same but in different color. Are you talking about the dress or the weapon? Because the weapon receives the name of the angel/demon not the dress.

Talking about the dress.

That makes more sense, not sure what is your problem with the current dress. To me this dress looks a bit better than the other especially with long hair Origami wearing it but since it's an inverse dress we won't see it again after this arc.

Do we get to see the original dress again though?

Only in spirit form, maybe.

The original dress is part of the normal spirit form. What do you think?

This series has enough Nepgear clones plus a deadpan expression doesn't go well with Nepgear clones.

That works too.

No. Tsunako can have all the Nepgear clones she wants in her own series.

so which tsunakoface is this?

Her favorite.

Attached: 1450177386816.png (948x1398, 1.36M)

All of them share the same face.

At least the anime didn't make her look like that.

How wrong

Attached: 1552092655320.png (1000x840, 106K)

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Tobiichi Origami. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring.

I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Tobiichi Origami pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Tsunako create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!

Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

Attached: 2105468574.png (957x502, 662K)

That doesn't look like a deapan expression to me.

Looks for me.

Not with this season artstyle.

Some day she will make her own game full of the Nepgear clones.

She looks impressed, a deadpan expression should look less expressive.

T. Tsunako.

Calm down, Tsunako.

Wonder who could be behind this post, either Tsunako or Miku.

Since when did Kotori get tits

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Nia Honjou. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring.

I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Nia Honjou pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that maybe i can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Tsunako create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!

Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

Attached: 42332090_1120667761450479_2615069899927584768_n.jpg (641x960, 96K)

Back in season 1 when they gave everyone a few more sizes than they actually have.

That's gay.

>That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts.
Come on, i like her but she is only good for her thighs.

Attached: a80e2ce7ebf890d7181a1b7cb37dcc0b.jpg (1133x1600, 898K)

Oh well, i don't see that.

She has a similar expression Maria had during the second game.

Paper.

Faggots, both of you.

She looks too much like Shidou. No wonder she is so unpopular in Japan.

I like everybody, in a not Miku-way

What about Miku

Who cares, Japan always has shit taste.

Attached: 22cfe22d3675c4592bf8642f1b65999c.jpg (681x960, 76K)

She has a nice body at least.

Or maybe they like their girls when the look like girls and not boys.

I think that this look is a way to convey that we are dealing with a very good girl.

Attached: nepgears.jpg (417x430, 85K)

Shiori is shit. Maria, Mana and NeOrigami are just okay

Tiara is shit.

but do you like her

They just like their shitty archetypes

T. Miku.

I totally disagree. Shido makes for a very good girl

Attached: __itsuka_shiori_date_a_live_drawn_by_7a61__4d1db780457d313c21a6f9ee6db97ef6.jpg (900x1270, 230K)

Sadly not that much, she is too much of one joke.

>I'm sure everyone here also agrees.
I have never once seen anyone post something like this and be correct.

What? but if megane girls who are into 2D and possibly even Yaoi are nothing new? Nia also looks like a NEET. Her problem is that she looks like Shidou in a series where the other girls look like girls.

Fuck off, Miku.

No Miku, Shiori is shit.

You got that right.

I think he's better off a guy though.

Attached: 3.1.jpg (2270x1600, 448K)

>trying to convince Miku than men are better than girls
Stop it.

Isn't Nia supposed to be the female Otaku?

It works just fine really.

Attached: __magiquone_nepgear_and_purple_sister_neptune_series_drawn_by_mizunashi_second_run__f9ae4a13fa3cbad3 (1052x744, 1.28M)

I'm talking about their favorite archetypes, the stuff that is always popular with them, and the sameface with Tsunako is nothing new.

I love Neorigami.

In before Shido a murderer

Attached: __itsuka_shiori_date_a_live_drawn_by_qingye_ling__96f2e2fd7b9202ba9d8c9b8d6391ad1d.jpg (733x1000, 324K)

The archetype is not really that important if the girl has a good design.

So Miku is very popular then.

Shioriposting is going a bit out of hand so I'll post Mukuro to even things out. Also, would you anons be confident in seeing a decent job of Mukuro's arc if JC had enough time to do it?

Attached: new year mukuro.jpg (848x1199, 304K)

? I never said anything about body though. Miku's design is not that good, even Artemisa looks better.

Attached: 1446131869448.jpg (761x311, 42K)

Don't just assume big breasts equals a good design.

No way.

Attached: nepgear on human flesh.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

No, even if JC can make the art look consistent with enough time their directing skill is lacking.

No, after two mediocre/bad seasons and a bad movie is better if the series rest in peace for good.

My sides.
That's mostly the director's fault.

That doesn't change anything since they would put the same director in charge, just think about it for moment.

Attached: 1447008935922.png (1364x768, 1.1M)

Give the series to studio that is know for making good, faithful adaptations and then we can talk.

I'm not saying I want another season, anons.

There is a reason I never made a card for Nia and is because she looks too much like Shidou.

Attached: __ram_rom_tokisaki_kurumi_itsuka_shidou_itsuka_shiori_and_etc_choujigen_game_neptune_mk2_and_etc_dra (1276x792, 843K)

I only said I want a studio that cares for the quality of the adaptation.

Miku is worst girl.

Kotori a shit

I want to hug her.

and I'm only answering your question, if the same director is in charge then of course I wouldn't be confident in an adaptation of Mukuro's arc.

Oh well, it's just a matter of opinion.

>vert's dress the only one miku fits into
other goddesses btfo by superior hardware

>Vert/Miku
And it can't get worse, at least Miku don't make guys fuck among themselves.

Vert a best.

Attached: 1468487492390.jpg (600x734, 113K)

You a shit

Reine has even bigger measurements than both Miku and Vert.

Good for you, user.

I need DaL info.

Attached: 1478539930981.png (1850x1128, 3.49M)

If she is so great, then why she doesn't have a little sister?

Xbox sucks and so does Vert. It's not a surprise her clone in DAL is also bad.

Are you that opposed to seeing JC doing Mukuro's arc, user?

>and so does Vert
I wish

Attached: fefb065e608a7dae32b9c1cce199d62f.jpg (960x540, 147K)

I don't know. Vert makes anything that's cute and funny into her little sister, which is pretty bad.

Meh, i take anything

Attached: 1552087050894.png (1449x2042, 2.75M)

Not him but does that mean you don't care if Mukuro's arc get butchered?

You would do the same.

Attached: c3db9421a5bd445b92ab63926381c324.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

Well, is not like it won't be anyway, not adaptation is perfect, so is better just accept it.

Not with anyone that looks like Miku.

You are the Miku

Attached: 8c65ae4636574306817d872d5e3de2f2.jpg (4877x6950, 2.48M)

Yeah, that is what people said about season 3 and then we got this mediocre adaptation. I would rather deny the mere thought of another shitty adaptation unless the studio in charge is known for its good adaptations.

I would kill myself if that was the case.

Good luck fucking an anorexic femtrap

There is a chart but I don't have it, sadly.

By this point, i don't care anymore, i would be fine with what i get. I haven't watched anime that much recently, but what studio would do a good job with adaptations?

How is it mediocre? Sure it's not as good as season 3 but not as bad as season 2. I don't consider this season mediocre, average is a better word.

You can't do that, user.

Attached: 2dd82fd6a9806a59f25e6f912e5a4a9e.jpg (4877x5014, 2.23M)

Is that a dare?

Shame.

Attached: 1452198037236.jpg (4249x5000, 1.55M)

>How is it mediocre?
So far, there is only single episode I can say it's good. This last episode was also nice but certainly not ep2 tier. The rest are very hit or miss hitting really low points like ep 1, 5 and 7 with the rest just being okay to below average. However my overall porblem wih the season is that even in these "okay" episodes the scenes are handled with no passion, this is an arc that heavily focuses on plot yet they have skipped most explanations and monolgues. Natsumi's arc was also rushed and there is going to be a filler episode as final episode, making it just a mediocre adaptation in my eyes.

I don't know that much about studios. I still wouldn't be okay with a season 4, I like Mukuro's arc too much to see it butchered the same way Origami's arc is being ruined.

Same for me user, but LN adaptations are always butchered, so is futile.

I don't see origami here

Attached: Spirit_Origami.png (880x495, 481K)

I fail to see how, if you think that way is because you want to see it getting butchered even if you already admitted we are not getting another season.

Only a clone per series that is not Neptunia.

Nice thread as usual. I love DAL and I love you anons, never change.

Attached: Multi-Group_DAL.jpg (2500x2500, 3.08M)

I would do the world a favor.

FFF has three.

Attached: 4433b1004ab0f1a8ee347e0970ce03f3.jpg (1080x1920, 583K)

>anime ends in 2 weeks
>still no new nep games
>still waiting for DAL game
>nothing to do after that
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 03.jpg (600x338, 105K)

I mean the chart only admits a Nepgear clone by series that is not Neptunia, if we go by design then DAL has 4 or 5 clones.

The anime ends next week, episode 12 is a filler episode.

But i want another season, and if i think that way is because DaL is not the only adaptation that was butchered.

Not sure why anyone would wait for the DAL game unless is getting a translation.

So because other seires are butchered this must be butchered as well. I doubt you even like the series that much if you are willing to say those words. It's not a surprise these studios keep butchering series when people with no standards eat their shit up.

Not if you are goddess

Attached: 1527909105263.jpg (680x960, 186K)

I haven't played it yet user.
and I want to date origami

Attached: 1519437312935.jpg (1268x1486, 242K)

I'm talking about Miku here.

I want to bury my face in that HOMETOWN

But there is not gameplay in any of the DAL games, you only play them for the girls route and maybe the overall plot if you are interesting in it but RU is still the only canon game.

ABSOLUTELY GOOD TASTE

Attached: d043a86937dfb1f48c5374ec951d9c70.png (2031x2952, 1.79M)

Fuck off, Miku.

Gay.

You are very naive if you think in that way, adaptations are usually just big comercials, not everything will be a big hit that will bring them money, don't think that they are doing that just for the love of art.

>There are people who pretend to like Miku, Nia and Shiori

>looks like Miku
But we were talking about Vert.

Attached: 44968811_p1.jpg (724x1023, 577K)

I only like Nia, Miku is pointless though.

When did I say anything about expecting a good adaptation in this industry? If anything I just implied the opposite by saying I would never want another season unless the studio in charge knows what they are doing but the chance of finding such studios are pretty much zero.

This post said you are the Miku then I replied I would kill myself, at what point did we start talking about Vert here

ASfags I think.

nep nep

I heard the first three games are getting a translation but nothing about the new game getting one.

I'm still surprised after so many re-releases they decided to put in on PC and also translate it. Why do they insist in selling previous games?

dal dal.

but Nia is pretty good
don't you like nun fetish

Maybe they are trying to get rid of extra copies they couldn't sell, who knows.

So we should not get adaptations then, because they will never be good, i really don't care, for me they are just supplementary to the original source.

Her dress is nice but she looks too similar to Shidou to see her in that way.

reminder: fuck snoy

Attached: noire.png (955x957, 601K)

Then the Miku clone, sorry for not being clear.

Attached: 1445802269890.jpg (960x2720, 957K)

Reminder: I love DAL.

No, If there is something I like I want the best treatment for it. If there is not chance for that then they better not bother with making an adaptation.

I don't think Miku has clones and even if she had they would be called Vert clones.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.01_[2019.03.15_20.33.20].jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Is there even a demand for these games