Beastars Chapter 120

Attached: IMG_051.png (835x1200, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLzJlzgyWSM
manganelo.com/chapter/asyf24125687687/chapter_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_052-053.png (1670x1200, 1.2M)

Attached: IMG_054.png (835x1200, 451K)

I am something beyond mad at this rabbit right now

Attached: 1494993536276.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Attached: IMG_055.png (835x1200, 368K)

Attached: IMG_056.png (835x1200, 487K)

When do the autist's teeth grow back

Attached: IMG_057.png (835x1200, 393K)

THANK YOU TRANSLATOR!!!

Attached: bad cgi aparently.gif (540x304, 2.99M)

Attached: IMG_058.png (835x1200, 550K)

Attached: IMG_059.png (835x1200, 448K)

>My gums aren't swollen anymore
Fucker, they'd be a little more than just swollen if you just yanked them sons of bitches right out of your skull.

I got my wisdom teeth taken out and I had aching gum-holes for like 5 weeks.

>I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life
LEGOSI NO

Attached: 1545143908067.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Goddamit Legosi.

Attached: IMG_060.png (835x1200, 476K)

>a virgin for the rest of my life
that sheep isn't going to pound itself you know

Attached: IMG_061.png (835x1200, 431K)

Why is Legosi like this?

At this point, he can't/won't bite, he's going to be a virgin for life, and he's autistic. At this point, what can he even offer to her?

Attached: IMG_062.png (835x1200, 612K)

it's just his autism kicking in, don't worry about it

Love

But he's gay though.

Attached: IMG_063.png (835x1200, 611K)

I really like how the author is portraying Legosi here. You don't see this kind of clearly suicidal and self-destructive protagonists very often. Even though he's doing it for a supposedly good cause, the way he does it is completely retarded, and everybody knows it.

ohh shit, is it haru!?

>5 weeks
What the hell man, mine felt mostly fine in a week and I had all four of them taken out at once.

Attached: IMG_064.png (835x1200, 336K)

Wisdom tooth removal is surgery. People are going to have different recovery times depending on how the procedure went.

Attached: IMG_065.png (835x1200, 663K)

RABBIT YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF.

Attached: IMG_066-067.png (1670x1200, 1.26M)

MY FUCKING BALLS ARE TURNING INTO SMURFS HERE

Attached: 1539669013556.png (646x634, 350K)

O Legosi, Legosi, wherefore art thou a carnivore?
Deny thy genes and refuse thy food.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I’ll no longer be a herbivore.

thank you translator san!, here's a sebun collage as a thanks

Attached: sebum.png (1532x1504, 2.25M)

Would Louis still pound that?

Oh my god she's dumb as shit too

Attached: IMG_068.png (835x1200, 568K)

Old and busted.

are you kidding? without teeth he can fuck his mouth all day long

Attached: IMG_069.png (835x1200, 594K)

beastars has the most comfy scenarios

>Legosi is now legally an adult
Does that mean...?

Attached: IMG_070.png (835x1200, 330K)

I WANT MORE JAFJA

Haru is going to win the Legosi-bowl, and there is nothing anyone can do about it now.

Sankyu

Attached: IMG_071.png (1600x1200, 825K)

Thank you!

Bless your soul TL-kun

i dont get this one, what happened?

>im still pretty stupid
wow it only took 120 chapters for this rabbit to say something that I can agree on

You're right.
Here's something new, just for you

Attached: legosi.jpg (333x306, 22K)

Thank you!

Keep reading

Is she really going to end her relationship with the autist?

thank you HCS!

it seems unlikely but we can all hope

Attached: thankyou.jpg (366x496, 54K)

The HCS discord was a fun place to be

But now its become a breeding ground of furries , and not just ordinary furries, theyre GAY FURRIES

More and more i feel unsafe in that channel

>you know, back in my day... I rode the cock carousel

okay I did not expect this to happen

Taking bets on whether or not komodo dragon magic will kick in and he grows back his real teeth or if he's permadentures like the lion.

Did this stupid dog forget his own birthday?

Attached: 00.gif (425x500, 1.72M)

>he awakens his ability to create poison

Attached: 1552607514771.jpg (960x595, 338K)

If Haru had gotten chomped by a random carnivore there, that would've been the funniest fucking thing in the world.

I figured, but the time difference was more extreme than I was expecting.

I forget my birthday all the time.

There are a lot of factors that can impact healing time.

Attached: sebunbun.jpg (835x1836, 467K)

you know it

ありがとうございます

Next week = birthday date? Discussions of petty goading that led to the maiming of an acquaintance over spaghetti? Visit the aquarium and watch the seafolk get devoured?

Attached: paulie-gualtieri-cf1a80eb-645a-4ed7-b33b-72e1d35dd13-resize-750.jpg (750x422, 34K)

Awww

This manga has such good 2 page spreads

It's been said before, but Paru seriously has an INCREDIBLY grasp on the use of spreads. There are SO MANY fucking AMAZING ones, one after another. It's insane.

>cumstained window
kek

Attached: hehehehahahahAHAHHAHA.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Thanks yo

Attached: 1457030319010.png (383x459, 225K)

we get it paru you write him as a permavirgin so you can imagine yourself popping his cherry cause he's your husbando but for fuck's sake give this guy a break

Attached: retsuko2.gif (372x372, 1M)

This stupidly adorable autist.

this kill the sheep ?
I hope not
thanks

umm...what about his job?...he's gonna get fired

PLEASE DO, NO ONE WANTS YOU SLUTRU

You are the best TL-kun

This is one of the best picture ever made.

sheep x wolf for life,right boys?

an user made it last chapter, it's such a good drawing

I'm glad the bunny girl who hooked with the lion didn't die. She should change her image to a punk rebel so the facial scar fits.

Thank you!

FUCK OFF SLUTRU

INSTANT REDEMPTION.

Best girl.

Attached: 1552569281629.jpg (1000x1000, 378K)

fuck Slutrufags are going to use this to say she's redeemed now somehow

Guys did you hear the news!?
Juno has just been found dead in Miami.

>18 Years Old
Sebun Time folks

there's not such a thing as a harufag no one llikes her kek

Attached: i hope he fucked her....jpg (835x1200, 254K)

>Komodo dragons regrow their teeth
Somehow this makes his dramatic gesture even dumber

10/10

Its not like Sebun wouldn't have wished Legosi Happy B-day had she known when it was. Haru hasn't done anything specific or remarkable that only she could do for Legosi to give her any valid win over Sebun.
If you think Haru deserves a win for just this you are joking.

Of course Legosi being the autist he is will give Haru too much credit for this, but it doesn't mean we should.

Is Legosi our guy now?.

it won't kick in till he needs it, he will likely get into some fight where his dentures get knocked out of his mouth. he then gets beaten up a bunch. Then has a moment of faith and grows them back just in time to defeat his opponents.

that's just retarded enough to be real!

are you ready to watch her die for dramatic effect?

Attached: baaaaaaaaaaaad.png (358x381, 77K)

It's a shame Gouhin didn't straight-up call Legosi out of his retarded-ass shit. But at least he told him to stop with the self-hate and use his species traits proudly. At least this shit is not being treated as something nice or positive.

What Legosi did was extremely fucking stupid and there's not a single person willing to defend his actions
Its honestly great

Top kek user

Attached: c9c09e06-4ee2-4118-9c14-b65730a93f0b.gif (500x650, 1.35M)

Well, at least they're talking
based

That's dumb as hell

I bet it's what happens.

Her grasp of writing coherent plots may be questionable, but you are definitely right, she is great at doing amazing spreads.

Whatever dumb you think will happen won’t happen, it will be something even dumber than that

I love these stupid dorks so much

mad panda

oh shit I share a birthday with legosi

I still like the bunny. She's extra broken, and stupid, but I like her.

HARRUUUBROSSS!
THIS IS OUR MOMENT!
RISE UP!

Attached: haru.jpg (209x279, 18K)

>baaa-aaad
kek
>a virgin for the rest of my life
This is why Legosi is /ourguy/
I really like his gaze here

>But I refuse.

She's going to win the Legosibowl with no survivors.

This nigga just might finally lose his v-card even despite what Haru just said about this relationship not being destined to work.

Based as always

This reads to me like a guy buying into the toxic masculinity bullshit and a /fit/ bro telling him it's ok to be swole.

tell me about it

Attached: x8.png (1670x1200, 1.03M)

god this brings back memories of my youth

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1800x2019, 215K)

>Bamboo makes pandas muscular fuckers

Is Legosi fucking retarded? I bet he will end up taking a ramen order to a chinese neighborhood and find a lot of fatass lazy pandas who just eat bamboo.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLzJlzgyWSM

We don't even know what happens to the failed patients. The fox from the flashback was cured and handed herself to the cops as a result.

Is this peak autism?

thanks translator-kun

>Is Legosi fucking retarded?
is this even a question?

>Is legosi fucking retarded?
Bruh

Attached: Disabled.png (546x424, 192K)

I want to fuck a rabbit

>Oh my god she's dumb as shit too
Yeah, no shit.

Attached: Haru.png (1000x1000, 1.1M)

Thanks

Attached: 1546738972819.png (341x221, 3K)

>I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life.
Fycking autismo wolf. Good thing his teeth will grow back, and Sebun will pop his cherry.

God damn Legosi, fuck someone already. fuck ANYONE. I'm begging you!

Good, now he's legal age for sheep.

Where can I find the rest of this series?

mangadex

Thanks dude.

So now he's legally an adult, and can remove his fangs so he won't harm Haru.
I see where this is going.

Haru can't get off if it's just gums gnawing on her

>Implying Haru won't just shame him into doing nothing again

BASED. Don't bother with those stupid thots.

Huh, that's funny because lately I've been thinking and the whole predation-prey issues in Beastars can be seen, from a certain angle, like toxic masculinity as a whole (of course, the equivalence is not perfect at all because how different the human and beast society is, but the lecture can be found there)

I love how almost every adult in the series thinks that Legosi is a dumb little shit, and he constantly proves them right

well what do you know

Attached: Capture.png (900x430, 133K)

>Pretty nice day all around despite the pool of blood and brutal mauling that took place
What a naturalist scene.

Possibly, he should have asked Gouhin to call it and explain the medical emergency if he couldn't talk.

It'll be just like his fur. It'll grow back spontaneously during some extreme moment.

Gouhin is a gift. His interactions with Legosi are always entertaining since he can actually slap his shit for being a retard. Louis interactions are also fun but it lacks that physical aspect because he wouldn't ever be able to actually harm Legosi.

Autism, there's no other explanation. Some people joke about some MCs being autistic but Legosi is without a doubt autistic.

I think i understood why i like Gouhin design so much, he doesn't have his eyes shown ever.

Attached: gouhin.jpg (219x279, 25K)

He's definitely dumb as a sack of Harus but he's not a shit, little or otherwise

Yeah she knows when to use spreads and when to not use them. That leads to almost all of her spreads being impactful.

No, the reason she called herself stupid is because she's going to try to keep the relationship going even though it's flirting with death. She called Legosi even more stupid because he forgot his own birthday.

His fur coloring makes him look like he's always wearing sunglasses.

Attached: 61bPGC7B-NL._UX679_.jpg (679x362, 13K)

Either this is they'll grow back slowly while he furthers his relationship with Haru as symbolism of his place in the world as a predator. Once they're done growing he'll try to rip them out again and it will be Louis that stops him. The author could take this in a lot of directions and I'm glad he or she isn't making this dental castration a good thing in any way.

What a sweet girl.

Attached: haru.jpg (340x417, 30K)

Why is the panda so mighty fun when he's in the chapter?

Attached: 432-300x270.png (300x270, 118K)

Why does nobody care about Beast complex?

Attached: D1cHMP2VYAAOvr9.jpg (1200x900, 366K)

I enjoy it every time new chapters go up. It's just that a series of one-shots isn't as prone to discussion.

You missspelled slut

Never heard of it.

noncanon

I probably like it more than BEASTARS

Haru sounds like a serial killer here
thanks

>Haru sounds like a serial killer here
Nah that's just showing how fucked up the world is where people are sort of desensitized to this sort of occurrence. Even making the weather sunny like any other day really shows how uncaring the world is to the individual's suffering. It's naturalism which actually makes me worry about the ending since the movement is a rejection of Romanticism and tends to be pessimistic.

manganelo.com/chapter/asyf24125687687/chapter_1
there you go

Brainlet here, I'm only realizing just now that Legosi denying himself just so he can fuck a rabbit isn't supposed to be seen as something good.

Attached: 1552249801700.jpg (400x400, 16K)

It's not just so he can fuck a rabbit, he's been self loathing for a long time. He detests being born a carnivore and loves herbivores to the point of obsession. Even as a kid he showed envy towards Jack because Jack was born as an almost harmless breed of carnivore. Like Gouhin said, he sees his carnivore traits as only negative. In fact he pretty much says that the only moments he feels glad to have been born a carnivore is when he's using his overwhelming strength for the sake of herbivores.

He also feels like it's wrong for any carnivore to be proud or embrace their carnivore nature which is why he's annoyed by Bill who ranted on about living proudly as a carnivore instead of meekly like Legosi. A good chunk of the fault for Legosi turning out like this was Gosha raising him to always control himself. Louis is the opposite since he detested being born a vulnerable herbivore and wishes he had the strength of a carnivore.

All of that just makes the case of Legosi's character sound way worse. Though, I feel like it's the point that the author is trying to make. That Legosi won't be able to coexist with Haru and the rest of the herbivores just by denying his carnivorous nature. Even during his conflict with Riz, Legosi doesn't win because of his training to be strong even without eating meat (he got rekt even after all that); instead he wins by eating Louis' leg (embracing his nature as a carnivore) and showing Riz that he and Louis could still he friends even after all that.

Interspecies procreation, that's why it's frowned upon

>breaking news: interspecies children and autism rates soaring

Yeah the ending of the manga is probably Legosi finally accepting himself in his entirety.

I wonder what his dad was, there's something fishy there.

Thank you

Attached: Legosi.cgi.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

And then eating Haru?

Keep the 3D nexflix garbage out furry

He also has to find a way to make the coexistence thing work of course. Just without the self-gimping.

legosi stop

Attached: 1509947157650.jpg (1168x872, 102K)

Thanks translator-sama-chan.

thank you

Congee sucks autism wolf

Thanks for making my day a little bit brighter, translator-kun!

Isn't it just a series of oneshots?

Why is he so dumb? Was it a breakdown between the mammalian and reptile DNA?
Thanks Translator

Attached: jahy shock.png (291x193, 45K)

Legosi is the greatest MC of our time

Timeskip legosi is 30 and aquires magic powers due to wizardry

i hope so

yeah by co-existing with his bro louis
i'm okay with him ending up with OL sheep too

Thanks Translator

It’s more male desire than toxic masculinity.

Basically, yes, It's still a good read, though, and it gives a different perspective on the series' universe.

TALK TO ME

LIKE LOVERS DO

I'm confused what happened to her.
Was her face bitten off?

I think the lion gave her nasty claw/fang slash wounds on her head and torso, her face was not bitten off.

I'm super hyper serious that this better happen.
I don't want Legosi to live the rest of this manga with dentures. He better get teeth re-growth thanks to Komodo genes or getting high off Haru-blood feasting or something.

Attached: I'm fucking insane.png (599x252, 127K)

Dude, what? I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out all at once and they were fine after two days. 5 days and I was brushing everything all the same, including the surgical wounds that were nearly completely healed.

Its her previous work before beastars, thanks to it she started on the manga field

Sheep will never win you idiots.

This manga seems fundamentally confused and I wish the characters would stop being retarded just for one second. The main character is too stupid to live, the love interest alternates between bland and absolute cunt, and Louis, the most interesting character in the manga, has been relegated to an ancillary character alongside Juno, one of the handfull of other characters with an interesting perspective that isn’t fucking retarded. I hate Haru and Legosi has gone from “Kind of dumb self sacrificing protagonist” to “Literally retarded flagellant”.

Thank you