Untitled

Attached: KoS.jpg (1949x600, 383K)

There's nothing inherently good about the complexity of a power system

Nen is just stands with an overlaying of fluff.

Dragon Ball is shit, take off those nostalgia glasses

Gay and baitpilled

I want all shounen babies to kill themselves

>this again

Samurai X - Most based author

Toriko's worldbuilding is more impressive than One Piece's tho.

Only if you're low IQ
>Nen ist just stands with more depth
FTFY
DB has formed modern shonen
Debatable, but personally I think OP digs deeper into politics and its world building is overall better structured

>Yu Yu Hakusho
>greatest villain of all time

>dude sad backstory lmao

hey moefriend, just hide the thread and move on ok? the big boys are talking here.

Toriko foreshadowed everything since chapter one, that's way more amazing than "muh island hopping".

>big boys
>reading manga for preteens

>t. thinks berserk is mature because of rape and muh gore
you must be at least 18 to post here

back to Yea Forums

Attached: 1497382459363.jpg (200x203, 14K)

I fucking love HxH but I don't give a fuck about its power system. It's definitely complex, but its not very interesting. Not bad, but its far from the best thing about it.

>putting words in my mouth
HXHfags are the ones that think violence and rape make something mature.

>it's a whisperchad
why am i not surprised, though?
One Piece, in my opinion, has the best world building in manga without contest and that mostly stems from how Oda handles his side characters. While most shows only make characters to help further the story, One Piece often makes characters who may not even interact with the main story for hundreds of episodes. Making a society where people exist not just for the plot is what makes the world of One Piece feel alive. It's one thing to make an interesting world but it's another thing to make a world that people believably live in and One Piece nails that every single time.

Imagine being so deluded that you think that intentionally leaving vague plot threads and picking them up 200 chapters later is "the best world building in manga".

Attached: 1372378630405.png (207x209, 34K)

i'm not the one who associates demographics with the actual quality of a manga, only someone who hasn't read more than 20 manga would think like that

I dropped toriko halfway through, so I can't really tell you how it compares to One Piece

>i'm not the one who associates demographics with the actual quality of a manga
>but I'm also going to lump a bunch of stuff under the tag of moe and say it's all shit
And I don't know if you do it but HXHfags are known for wanting HXH to be considered seinen because they don't want to be associated with other people that read shonen manga.

Which Yu Yu Hakusho villain is the good one?

Dude, look what you wrote in your first post. Do you seriously don't expect backlash from that, how delusional are you? Also, don't bring HxHfags into this topic because they are also delusional and most of the time shitposting to bait people like you.

sensui and toguro are top tier shonen villains

did you seriously not*

Thanks for the concession

>Yea Forums
>official
Pick one

>changing IP to make it look like you're not samefagging
>t-thanks for your concession
weak, here your last (you)

it's Yea Forums approved