For those who went out tonight, what did you think of lost butterfly?

For those who went out tonight, what did you think of lost butterfly?

The Berserker fight was the best part of the film, and it kind of amused me people reacted more to Shinji getting killed than the sex scenes.

Attached: 1547089579082.jpg (800x600, 219K)

Went with friends, one was a secondary, had no idea about sakura and hates her now because she ate people.
I expected this. Told me he was going to have nightmares.
Overall enjoyed the movies.

Loved it.

Attached: DxILckeVYAAY6ii.jpg (1200x850, 132K)

were there people fapping like in the nip showings?

It was shit just like that wormslut. Fucking being a slut the whole movie. Fuck her.

I enjoyed it, Rider not being able to use chopsticks was funny and i actually like Shirou now.

Also went with my roomate who has only seen Zero and UBW, he liked the fights but said all the drama and the sex scene were unnecessary.
For my part I liked it but they kind of traded the scenes of IlyaxShirou for Ilya learning about Kiritsugu by eavesdropping Taiga.

The scene where they try to feed Rider was the best scene. Especially when Rider's all "I'm not at all into any of this" and Shirou just took that to mean she can't use chopsticks.

I loved that scene with Taiga!

I already bitched plenty in the other thread about the fags giggling and groaning during anything sex-related, so skipping that, it was pretty decent. Sound was way too low, but that may have been my theater. They cut a lot from the VN, but I guess it was too be expected in a movie. Just glad they kept the sex, and the fact that Shinji had been raping Sakura, intact, didn't try and water anything down.

It was hilarious when Ilya wondered who Taiga was given Taiga Dojo having them as the iconic duo. And Taiga's words minutes later really affected Ilya on her feelings about Kiritsugu.

Does anyone have a webm of that dream scene?

It's interesting seeing how the adaptation alters some of the details of the original scenes, like the fight with Rider happening in the library instead of the hall so there could be more interesting choreography. Same thing happened in the previous film with the alleyway fight instead of the park. Also Sakura going on her feeding frenzy being portrayed as her having a daydream sequence like it was from Alice in Wonderland before showing what she was really doing. Other details like Shirou having his arm ripped off in a shirt that wasn't the usual raglan which leaves it open how the Nine Bullet Revolver scene will play out visually in the next film for the shroud removal that was teased in the post credit preview.

So the thing about the movie that weirds me out is it's implied Sakura actually eats people. As in, not just absorbing them, but eats them. There's that part where she's having that dream sequence, and then the hard cut to her holding a severed toe up to her mouth.

That wasn't implied in the VN, right?

Berserker fight was really good. All of my secondary friends were mad that Saber beat him.

As said, I'm glad they didn't water down the Shinji scenes, especially the attempted rape, but it would've been nice if his death was a little more gruesome. The quick cut to the back of the head was a little too fast and clean, but it was still enjoyable.

It was also nice to see some of the iconic CGs.

Furthermore I'm glad Gilgamesh had a longer scene than I expected. The quote about kneeling even after his leg was cut off felt true to his character, it was a nice touch.

Attached: delicious_flat_worm.jpg (800x600, 258K)

Really liked it. Mind of Steel shoutout was great. Anyone else here see it in Texas?
>assumed that everyone else had somehow taken all the posters by some dark miracle even though I basically bolted from my seat after it ended
Some closure, at least. Not looking forward to getting charged an arm and a leg for it online, though.

Yeah, there were some parallels to that CG, but the context was different. That was her removing her worm. This was just Sakura about to eat a toe.

I dunno. That's kinda weird. The movie also implied she just 'absorbed' people, which is what I had in mind when reading, but this seems to also show she's a straight cannibal sometimes.

It was, in a sense. Never explicitly said she was chowing down, but the sequences were always talking about the shadows hunger, and while the shadow and shadow Sakura liked causing pain for it's own sake, you might as well use the bits if you're chopping someone up.

lol I knew I was forgetting something

But the film itself shows the way I always thought it happened. Like, people just straight up disappearing into the void. But it also seems to be showcasing that Sakura has someone's left ear digesting in her gut. I'm not sure if I like that.

Yes, she does eat people, but she isn't aware of this. While the shadow is hunting, Sakura herself is off in la-la land thinking she's eating candy.

She absorbs people. Through her mouth.

The dream sequence is entirely film-original. The direct implications of cannibalism seem so too.

I think it was a mix of both. I never explicitly thought she was eating anyone in the VN, just that she was absorbing people like you said, but in hindsight, it makes sense, especially when she kills the 4 dudes hitting on her in the park, she was basically wallowing in their guts, no reason to think she didn't grab a bit.

>Furthermore I'm glad Gilgamesh had a longer scene than I expected. The quote about kneeling even after his leg was cut off felt true to his character, it was a nice touch.
Kinda wished he lasted a bit longer but since his scenes in VN was even shorter I'm just nitpicking here. I'm glad enough he actually had some kind of screen time even if he still ended up dying like a bitch.

They pulled no punch with making clear Shinji raped Sakura and she begged for him due to her nature with the worms. It feels even more emotional compared to the novel since we have much more time with her perspective. In this regard I'd say they did it much better than the VN.

If someone told me there would be a decent adaptation of Heaven's Feel route 10 years ago, I would have laughed, but here we are.

Those embraces and hand holding between Shirou and Sakura were beautiful and made me even a bit jealous. Like god damn this boy is perfect.

Attached: 1552610336961.jpg (1280x962, 130K)

>The dream sequence is entirely film-original.
I know. Sudou obviously wanted to make it crystal-clear that it was the Shadow doing the killings, and not Sakura. The first person she kills is Shinji.

>she begged for him due to her nature with the worms
Huh? Did you miss her "I'll just put up with it as usual" line?

The Shadow's doing the killing, but the human flesh is in Sakura's stomach. That's just like, fucking gross.

>Shirou's extended slow motion walk up to Sakura in the rain while she cries out reasons he shouldn't be saving her
Calling it now that was set up as a deliberate parallel for the finale of movie three with the tin man's rule breaker.

>Huh? Did you miss her "I'll just put up with it as usual" line?
She's horny against her will, is what I meant. Obviously Shinji did take it the wrong way because of his fantasy, but even the movie showed her masturbating since she craved for mana.

It was bretty good
The fight scenes were amazing
The sex scenes were also pretty good, I'm surprised how loyal to the source material they were with content and didn't go for a mixed approach of censoring some stuff but keeping in the sex

These movies have been so good to Taiga, I love it.

Yeah Gil lasting longer would have been icing on the cake, but I'll take what we got. I'm surprised that there wasn't really anything that disappointed me.

I can appreciate that Sudou didn't make Rin a bloodthirsty monster like some people imply she is, but hey there's still one more to go. Maybe the scene in the greater grail cave will change that.

Regarding the Shinji rape scene, as says I was also unsure of whose perspective to believe. I'm sure Sakura on -some- level did enjoy their sex even if it was rape, due to worm nonsense, but it was pretty obvious Sakura wouldn't BEG shinji like he says, and she definitely didn't enjoy the rape as wholeheartedly as he implied.

>These movies have been so good to Taiga
Nasu said something along the same lines as well.

IIRC in the vn it just swallows people whole

Reposting my dumb meme image I made in the previous thread for those who didn't see it before the thread got archived.

Attached: Meet_the_Kouhai.png (960x1080, 1.1M)

>Regarding the Shinji rape scene, as
>says I was also unsure of whose perspective to believe. I'm sure Sakura on -some- level did enjoy their sex even if it was rape, due to worm nonsense, but it was pretty obvious Sakura wouldn't BEG shinji like he says, and she definitely didn't enjoy the rape as wholeheartedly as he implied.

She definitely didn't like being raped but due to the wormmagic nonsense for hentai purpose, she very likely enjoyed some of it to the point she lost her sense of herself due to stimulation (imagine being drugged). That's why Shinji took some of obviously-hentai-dialogue out of context. It's not strange to think about it considering it was H-game. In either case, it was rape and there is no sugar coating about it.

Even baked his girl a cake for her birthday.

Attached: D0feyhUUwAAH65Y.jpg (825x1199, 117K)

I'm fucking dead. Thank you.

My theater started 20 minutes late. Screen was black and playing music until my buddy complained. Then we could hear the projector guy scrubbing through the video trying to the start.
Other than that I enjoyed it. Thankfully the people chuckling at the lewd scenes weren't obnoxiously loud enough to ruin it. The fight scene was top notch.

where does the movie stop?

Right after Shinji's death, which adds the transformation to dark sakura explicitly. Similar to how movie one ended with the saber alter reveal

Pretty much right after Sakura kills Shinji and gets her shadow hybrid form

>cut illya, kirei, rin scenes
fuck you sudou

Is it just me or were some of the scenes out of order compared to the VN?

Like Shirou fucking Sakura before he lost his arm and before he tried Mind of Steeling her?

Speaking of which, I enjoyed the mind of steel (lite) scene with the Kerry and Emiya doom figures lingering around Shirou while Young Archer!Shirou kills Shadow Sakura in his nightmare.

The white haired Shirou looked stupid. Archer's hair is only white because of excessive projection, not because of his ideals. That part reminded me of Star Trek Nemesis where they made the young picard clone Bald so that the audience would recognize him.

you just fucking slayed me

They went full on Michael Bay in the berserker fight.

Would've been perfect if not for the weird mixed approach they took to the sex scenes. Direction was phenomenal, the shadow was horrifying, the fights were all good

Wasn't crazy about the subs

>Would've been perfect if not for the weird mixed approach they took to the sex scenes.
All bodily fluids being magical has always been canon since Tsukihime. I liked that she started off being reserved and just asking for blood, and then asked for the dick once their relationship developed further.

Yeah I know it has canonical basis, of course, but I just found the decision to make that scene so titillating in lieu of a sex scene in line with realta nua to be a weird choice

The sex scene itself was pretty well done and tasteful but it felt like it was trying to have its cake and eat it too

The first scene was titillating to tease the viewer and make them feel what Sakura (and to some extent Shirou) was feeling. They wanted to convey that she wanted more. The sex scene being tasteful in comparison was more of an emotional release where both Shirou and Sakura are completely satisfied with each other in every way.

Great movie overall, definitely better than the first one. My only gripe is that everything leading up to the rain scene was handled pretty badly, with the exposition and pacing going all over the place. Everything afterwards more than made up for it though.

Taiga deserves it.

That would've been an improvement honestly.

Really enjoyed the that part with Gil.
>*gets leg torn off*
>"YOU DARE ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME KNEEL?!"

>It was also nice to see some of the iconic CGs.
I'm so glad they're actually using the CGs as a driving force of the direction for these films. It was fucking abysmal to have UBW not even try to match any of them.

>masturbating
Yeah. To Shirou's thick gazelle abs.

AISHITERUUUUUUU FUTARI

She may only have a little, but UFO is really giving her as much as they can.

Attached: [VCB-Studio] Fate ⁄ stay night Heaven's Feel I - presage flower [720p][x265_aac].mkv_snapshot (1280x720, 143K)