Does Rikka have what it takes?

Does Rikka have what it takes?

Attached: 1541523791008.png (976x900, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WEYRg4cJ
pastebin.com/QhBDG2hR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah that's why she married Yuta.

>seasonal waifus

I love how gridman is so bad that the only thing talked about in threads is Rikka

Have what it takes to do what?

Have what it takes to be forgotten instantly after her show ended? Sure.

I don't understand gridman threads at all. Have you all got any proof that "he" is the one responsible for all the posts? I have my suspicions, since they are all phrased in similiar fashion

He's a well known shitposter, read pastebin.com/WEYRg4cJ

This is just sad.

No, the only well known shitposter is you. And you are so fucking insane you spend literally every single second of your life trying to attack people over Yea Forums in order to compensate for your own shit life.

>as soon as the other thread gets archived he instantly makes a new thread so he can keep shitposting
This level of obsession is insane.

Why are you believing some random pastebin with no proof for actual reasoning to it of any kind? Oh wait, because you're replying to your own post pretending anyone at all believes you.

No, the problem is that threads are so bad that no one wants to come to them, because they know that every single time Austin is going to spam and ruin them.

Attached: 1545617623158.png (1280x1198, 1.37M)

Explain why you won't accept the fact you're not "triggering" anyone.
Explain why you think that you replying means you're calm, but anyone who replies to you is "mad".

She has the ability to make me jealous because of Yuta.

Her legs are so good

>click thread
>make a few drive-by shitposts
>leave thread
>come back hours later
>he's still quoting all of them
I gotta say this is getting fun

Attached: gridman threads.png (1505x2048, 3.12M)

Why do you waste so much effort replying to your own threads when you know it doesn't fool anyone into thinking you're more than one person?
A mentally defective mod with autism and retardation protecting you has given you a false sense of your ability to be "epic". I'm not sure why you think a literal redditor pony fucker siding with you somehow means you win.

I love them!!

Attached: cute couple.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

No, here's what actually happens.
>makes thread
>changes IP many times
>reply to own thread pretending to be more than one person
>stay in the thread for hours and hours on end
>spamming posts by yourself the whole time
>literally never having any life

The fact you will never ever accept that this isn't about "shipping" only makes it obvious as fuck who you are. Because anyone else would have accepted common sense already.

How and why do you think Midori went to the Gridman universe, marry and had kids? Was her life boring in the Luluco universe?

Attached: 1540840234368.jpg (1448x2048, 320K)

>stop having fun!!
Man, what a sad life you must have.

Why do you try to make "seed posts" in order to keep your shit threads alive? No one actually wants to talk to you.

And she's not Midori. She's just a homage. Like literally ALL of the characters are.

>xdd i find it fun to shit up threads and attack people!
What a genuinely sad and pathetic life you have.

I don't know, maybe this will get answered in the upcoming novels.

Imagine shitposting so hard you literally confuse the terms voice drama and novel.
Your brain is just so fucked.

What's your take on this

>upcoming novels.
Nani?

Aren't you the one who's attacking people?

oh hello there Mister i thought you were gone, i haven't see you in a couple of weeks, what you up to?

What's your take on the fact you make it obvious to everyone you're insanely asshurt over "shipping" so you project that onto other people, and is also why you refuse to accept you're not making anyone mad.

Cute!

Imagine feeling "attacked" by images on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

>d- dur no u!!
This is literally all you can do, because you have no means of actually making a functional thought.
And no, you haven't "not seen anyone" in weeks. You've been making threads constantly in order to shitpost.

I feel thankful that I've managed to post on Yea Forums for over half of my natural life without getting to know who any of these namefags are, establishing an identity for myself, or having anything to do with IRC. I vaguely recalling being accused of being Akemi once, but that's about it.

I've fapped to Rikka's ass several times now. Is the show worth watching for that?

what are these stupid template threads with Rikka in the OP

is it the same dude who keeps making them

Attached: 1549598418311.jpg (750x737, 348K)

Yes

Attached: 1546383233673.jpg (900x1200, 94K)

Imagine having something explained to you literally thousands of times, and you being so retarded you STILL don't get it even after six years.

No one "feelings" attacked. People recognize what you are trying to do. There is a massive difference. You have tried to say this stupid "feel attacked" shit many times, and every time it gets explained to you how no one feels attacked, and every time you ignore it, thus making it obvious it's always you saying it.

You mean attACKed

Rikka was best girl of her respective season

More like he needs to go bACK.

Obviously it's the same person who keeps making them. It's this person He's the one who always tries to lie over the internet and spams the same images constantly.

Please get a trip so I can filter your subhuman behaviour. Thanks!

Look at you replying to yourself three times in a row. Imagine being this mentally ill and fucked up.

Yes, it is all me.

Attached: 323.jpg (1200x600, 32K)

Explain how a single thing said in the post you're replying to is wrong and I'll use a trip.
Oh wait, you can't, because you're brain damaged and literally can't figure out how to explain anything.

can you prove it?

Seriously, you need such intense medical help.

Yeah. Easily. Literally no one else in the world acts like you. So any posts that acts like you must be you.

@185814822
If you didn't feel attACKed, you wouldn't be here making these posts.

Checkmate, atheists.

So you can not actually prove it.

Attached: 1546090517276.jpg (850x1200, 108K)

No, it is actual proof. You just don't understand the concept of deductive reasoning.

>If you didn't feel attACKed, you wouldn't be here making these posts.
No, that's not at all how it works, Austin. How can you be this literally autistic and understand social cues so badly?

It's happening again.

Attached: 1424812965670s.jpg (125x73, 2K)

I remember that he considered the posibility that there were multiple, even if he was being sarcastic i think it's a progress and the cure will be found sooner or later.

pastebin.com/QhBDG2hR
this filter list will probably get the job done for most part

Holy guACKamole, that's a nice joke

You're responsible for at least 30% of these posts here, who are you calling out for when you're the biggest samefagging piece of shit of them all?

based

Four more posts made by you, and you literally refuse to ever address a single thing said to you. This is why it's so obvious who you are.

Why would anyone think more than one person is making these posts? Really, give a single reason.

Samefag

>xddd i called my own post BASED i epic reddit trollo lol shitpost epic!
No, your "joke" is not funny. It's literally cringe inducing. Because you care so much about something so meaningless.

It's always the same shit with you why would anyone ever bother actually giving a fuck about what you say lol

Because it's a massive website and because i do know im not making those other posts.

You accidentally replied to one of your own posts, Austin. And none of those posts are even close to samefagging. Well, other than your single one.

Thanks user, it's time to cut his bullshit.

semen demon

Attached: 1541301662172.png (516x720, 466K)

It being a massive website does not mean everyone magically sides with a literal redditor furfag who's obsessed with trying to fake flame wars.

For some reason "everyone" sides with you, but no one at all can side with anyone who tells you to stop shitposting?

>It's always the same
Because you never do anything different, you fucking retard. You never address what's said to you while always spam reposting the same stock phrases and images. What else do you think people are going to say to you?

Samefag

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-175411.png (1080x1920, 1.02M)

This picture is official right

Cute couple

Attached: mfw I get a (You) from cheap bait.webm (1280x720, 340K)

yes

I only started doing that because two months ago you accused me of being the samefag so now I do the exact same shit he does just to spite you
I actually don't give a fuck if you believe me or not, doesn't matter to me tbqh it's not like these threads are worth effortposting in

Look at how much effort you put into constantly going out of your way to post twice in the same minute. Imagine your life being this much of a failure.

Three more posts by you. Get medical help.
And no, obviously not, you know it's not official, you're literally "pretending" to be retarded.

Stop samefagging Sean

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-214436.png (1920x1080, 914K)

And another three posts by you.
You actually think how you're acting is sane. It's sad.

>normal poster accused of samefagging
>they ignore it
>!Akemi accused of samefagging
>he has a total mental break down and starts screeching, spamming and attacking people
You stand out.

tfw same here

Why do you just keep saying the word "samefag" over and over to posts that aren't samefagging or even attempting to reply to the same post multiple times? What the fuck is wrong with you?

FISTS WILL FLY AT THIS LOCATION

Attached: D0I9dIGVsAEyeAK.jpeg.jpg (635x900, 69K)

Rikka and Yuta are the top straight couple from last year, I wish we could just talk about them in peace.
Gridman was also basically just Wingman in the end.

>try ignoring
>hours later you keep quoting the same posts while ban evading
>try reasoning
>you plug your years and keep going on and on about "!AKEMI !AKEMI"
Why can't you take your own advice and just ignore the posts "attacking" you?

Chun Ri a cute!

Samefag

See It's obvious you are replying to your own post.
So what? Only crack shippers accused of being !Akemi, in these threads alone, get super asshurt and start spamming when they are called out on samefagging? Sure is weird how isolated this is. Oh wait, it's actually just all you.

>try reasoning
Haha, you have NEVER ONCE tried reasoning with anything or even addressing anything anyone says to you.
You have total psychotic break downs when people say you're name and start shitting yourself.
You pretend that if a post says your name it somehow nullifies everything else said in the post.

Stop samefagging Mathew

I don't reason with samefags ;)

>post screenshot of the (You)s
>it's easily editable
>post timestamp with hand
>it's photoshopped
>drag you to /int/ and try to talk it out with flags
>it's all proxies

>le mental breakdown
lol
>post image of non canon pairing
>you start ranting about it degrading the characters
huh

Attached: 71516962_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.26M)

You know what makes it so obvious who you are? Because you literally have a total mental block on the word "trying". You are constantly told you are TRYING to attack people, and you always reply ignoring the word trying. You block it out because you don't want to accept you are trying and failing.

>xddd lol look at how epic troll i em ever1 wants to copy wut i do lol xdd!

Fuck off samefag

Yuuta is so lucky!

Can crACK-kun even be stopped?

Hey, !Akemi. You fucking retard. The point is that you don't try to defend when you're called out on samefagging, you instead address the point, which is that your behavior is extremely bad. Your INSANE obsession with getting cause samefagging makes it so fucking obvious who you are.

Samefag pls

>me good u bad

It must be so nice constantly meta shitposting and ruining threads while using a pass on two devices so you can shitpost as fast as you want, and the mod will never ban you.

Fuck off, Michael

The cutest!

>rushing so much to make posts you can't even pretend to address what's said to you
>gets mad when called out on samefagging

>this thread

Attached: 73347942_p0.png (600x847, 179K)

Stop doing that , Nicholas

There's only one person mad af that he's called a samefag, it's (You)

Imagine being a mod and seeing 10 IPs discussing with one who's calling them out of samefagging

Attached: 1431203726152.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>xddd lol LOOOOOK!!!!! I REPOSTED THE SAME IMAGE AGAIN!!!
>please think im epic!!!!
You are never baiting anyone. Get over it and move on with your life.

Are there more girls with designs similar to Rikka? You know, thighs and ass without being whales.

fuck you got me

Attached: ack's account of akemi's room.png (1500x744, 3.22M)

Newfag here, how hard it is to ban ONE shitposter?
This has been going for half a year now

I wish I was Rikka so I can fuck Yuta.

You're SEETHIN LMAO

Imagine spam changing your IP with your phone and trying to pretend you're more than one person because acting badly over Yea Forums is literally the only way you can cope with your awful life.

Shinka, Sento, and Mai.

delusional as fuck

ACK is literally unstoppable. He has unlimited IPs to ban evade with.

try six years
the guy has a wide array of phone IPs and useable proxies/VPNs

Projecting youe own issues on others is unhealthy

And another four posts by you. Imagine putting THIS much effort into pretending you're more than one person.

>durrr lol if i say i newfag that make me right when i say u shitposter lol durrr
No.

>durrr lol if i pretend that make spamming and samefagging is hard that makes it look untrue!

Thanks.

OHNONONONO THIS LIL NIGGA GOIN CRAY CRAY

And another four posts by you.
This is the abolsute state of your life. You are going to die like this. Samefagging on Yea Forums.

How does he do it? my country or something got rangebanned a few months ago, I tried multiple vpn(even paid a kaspersky one) and they were all banned already
had to buy a pass, how do shitposters even ban evade, everything is banned

To sit on my face? Surely.

My cute wife Rikka

I never even watched this show but this one schizo-kun is so entertaining that I pretend to care about Rikka's and yuta's ship.
He's such a loyal (you) generator, it's fun.