LITERALLY did nothing wrong

>sacrifices his only begotten son for the sake of his people
>just like how the God of the Bible sacrificed Jesus who died for your sins
>taking away the body of one person to save tens of thousands from death by starvation or endless wars spurred on by immense hardship
>Hyakkimura is now selfishly reclaiming his body parts, even if it condemns the entire nation to immense suffering
>he doesn’t care how many thousands have to die so that he can hear again
>even though he has extremely good prosthetics and a sixth sense where the life without his body isn’t even that bad
>Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: 9613C861-B1C0-4518-AACE-AC44A8437493.jpg (400x600, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sx4E1oq8Lew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>b-but I want real legs instead of badass sword legs gib me dat!

You know real people have to go without their legs or their hearing and they don’t kill thousands over it.

Attached: 8FAC5917-D25E-435D-B0D6-2FEBA6CD961F.png (2048x1536, 3.77M)

When you get involved with the devil,
the devil won't change itself,
the devil changes you.

epic bro, simply epic

>just like how the God of the Bible sacrificed Jesus who died for your sins
The son IS god you dumb fuck. God sacrificed HIMSELF which is completely different

Attached: tadah_jesus.jpg (310x386, 35K)

Well done for watching the show correctly.

>create with original sin
Wasn't it from eating that one apple?

God did not create mankind with original sin. I dare you to show me a verse in the bible that even uses the phrase "original sin".

I don't care how dumb you think christianity is, it's nowhere near as dumb as making comparisons to things you're utterly clueless about

All the Demons he summons to save the land just eat more people anyway

From a utilitarian perspective, I’m sure most people there have a high quality of life and the demons kill far less people than the famines, droughts, and wars. How is the Buddha not the villain here? Daigo and the priest he kills thought the Buddha had forsaken them and abandoned this world which is why everything was so shit, yet when he sacrifices his son the Buddha statues constantly intervene to save him and return to the status quo of starvation. If they have divine power why didn’t they get off their fat asses and intervene to help sooner instead of fucking Daigo’s land over?

Attached: D20D7CFD-53C8-4197-98A5-EE0B026CF052.png (400x240, 129K)

It's shown multiple times that the majority of the towns are still pretty shit. We sacrifice travelers to this demon to get their money, we mine so much we try and escape. Also no demon shown has been making it actually rain.

I know it's bait, but I'll answer anyway.
1. It wasn't for the sake of his people. He just wanted to be remembered as a great lord.
2. Jesus was OK with being sacrificed.
3. The wars were NOT spurred on by immense hardship they were spurred by greed and ambition.
4. He has no idea about any of that.
5. Again, he has no idea about that.
6. He couldn't hear, taste, talk, feel, smell or see. How the hell isn't that bad?

Altruism was a mistake

Attached: lg_ac434a-ayn-rand.jpg (740x561, 38K)

He did sacrifice another life without it's consent and unleashed an horde of murderous creature on the world. Still, it has resulted in his people not being plague by famine anymore. So he committed some wrongs to do some goods? It's like a Greek tragedy where nobody is really in the right or wrong and everyone end up either dead, miserable or both.

>for the sake of his people

Attached: 1443986978319.png (500x375, 395K)

Objectivism is a bigger one

Hyakkimaru doesn't know that his dad made a deal with the demons or that killing the demons will fuck their shit up.

Hey Yea Forums can I wash your dishes?

Attached: Let me wash your dishes.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

You know what OP? You are right. You changed my mind. Daigo was the good guy all along.

Don't accept deals from demons, they end up causing more suffering than good. Fuck demon collaborators and sympathizers.

The idea of this faggot is that
>you shouldnt make deals with demons like a retard
>family comes before everything and is more important than power/wealth
>you cant espcape your past for it will catch up to you

If you unironically side with Daigo in this you're a cuck

Attached: 0009-021[1].jpg (1139x1600, 352K)

>muh manga

The anime is clearly subverting it. Hyakkimaru will become the villain.

Except he explicitly doesn't do it for them and does it for power.

No, he won't become the villain, but he has a dark side that he needs to control. He is like child who's just discovering the world for the first time, he doesn't have a clear idea of good or bad.

he fucked up by not killing his son with his own hands.

Original sin was something Adam and Eve gave to themselves and to their offsprings by eating the forbidden fruit
God could have just removed it but that would go against Free Will.
They decided it to themselves and thus, mankind are the only creations who have to earn their place to heaven whereas both animals and plants are born and die "good".

Jesu's sacrifice was to remove the original sin and therefore babies henceforward are born without sin and only becomes filthy with sin if he chooses to be

>We sacrifice travelers to this demon to get their money, we mine so much we try and escape.
You know those are villages from other lords, the anime just reached his land now in the last episode.

>Hyakkimaru is making hundreds of people starve to death because of muh body parts
that's not very yamato damashii of him

He literally doesn't know, stop being dumb.

>sacrificed his only son for power, not for his people
>after his people get food he uses them for war where many are brutally killed
>treats the rest like slaves where any can get killed and raped on a whim
>mass deaths and starvation because of his constant war mongering

Yeah no fuck that guy.

I like his VA

youtu.be/sx4E1oq8Lew

Those people where already starving faggot.

The food they got from the demons was used for the military, not for the common person.

>Also no demon shown has been making it actually rain.
Giant storm centipede is the one who did that, or was at least implied to be since the Drought appeared right after he was killed.

And, of course, said storm centipede constantly ate people too.

>famine
>on an island nation
Why don't they just eat fish?

Attached: 1491883689953.png (330x321, 106K)

Literally every time someone goes near a large body of water in this show, something tried to kill them.

When the fuck are you going to learn, user? How many crabs will it take?

>anime
>just like in the bible
this is some weak bait with poor understanding of the bible

That might work for people along the coast but what about those further inland? And what happens when all the fish that is near the coast is overfished and is gone? Sailing out into deeper waters could become dangerous. And what about times during sudden storms?

>human sacrifice for temporary prosperity that won't last a single moment past your lifetime
>doing nothing to improve the land and people past the human sacrifice
What a hero

Attached: 1548747773587.png (625x495, 182K)

Having Akio Otsuka play Hyaakimaru’s adoptive father was cool too.

hyakki doesn't even know about the consequences of gaining his body parts back, does he? ain't he just going around killing shit because he sees red smoke and then sometimes gets a part back?

I think so. I wonder if that will become a plot point for him. He finds out that getting back his body is screwing over innocent people and he needs to make the decision on whether or not he should continue or keep what he already has.

Jesus already died for them, he was just being redundant. Those were demons, dealing with them is wrong. If he really wanted to save his people, he would have built a nanban trading port.

Yeah, but he fucking knew they would do it and let them anyway.

>earn their place to heaven
Literally impossible. If it were possible to remove sin by being a good person, there would be no need for Jesus. The whole point is that Jesus suffers the punishment in your stead. Sin isn't removed, it's pardoned.

Let us go through this.

>>sacrifices his only begotten son for the sake of his people
He said HE would pay any price, but in the end another person that could not consent to it paid the price he had to pay.

>>just like how the God of the Bible sacrificed Jesus who died for your sins
Sacrificing son was never part of the deal.

>>taking away the body of one person to save tens of thousands from death by starvation or endless wars spurred on by immense hardship
He actually wanted military and political might, for that stable resources are needed.
It was important for to be the most successfull surrounding lord and that the others follow him.
Proven by the fact that even in the period that should have been the most stable and wealthy he still fought to increase his area and control.
Now that he lost his power the ones that got forceed into following him turn their backs on him.

>>Hyakkimura is now selfishly reclaiming his body parts, even if it condemns the entire nation to immense suffering
Guy has no idea that this affects his surroundings in such a scale.

>>he doesn’t care how many thousands have to die so that he can hear again
Again has no idea what happns everywhere else.
Also the demons aside from the spider women trouble the people a great deal.

>>even though he has extremely good prosthetics and a sixth sense where the life without his body isn’t even that bad
There are limits to what he can do and he is basically always dependent on others as things die he loses the ability to see the soul as it vanishes.
This is shown through him eating fish raw and directly from the blade.
He is also still influenced by the curse as the priest showed us that it still affects him and makes him inhuman.

How does Hyakkimaru know japanese?

This happend in the time when Daigo was still in controll and had the demons support.
This is from Dororo's memory who is several years younger than MC.

The reason Japan is suffering isn't because Buddha left them, but because they drove him out with their endless wars.

He lets demons eat his people

Yeah, the whole cast is great. I've seen some complaints about Dororo's VA, I'm sure she's trying her best. Her voice is cute.