Karakuri Circus

>no thread
Did everyone dropped this show already?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.22_[2019.03.14_09.44.29].jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/archeoloweeb/status/1105134205145661442
youtube.com/watch?v=gpeLeFsYYGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm watching just baffled guy is fucking useless

>Did everyone dropped this show already?
Yeah. Adaptation feels like a fucking mess, but I´ll probably read the manga if the translations ever finish

Nah. Still enjoying it but I’ve started reading the manga to fill in the gaps.

cute

Nope. I have to say the openings are 10/10 even tho it butchered the story

Are the 3 circus puppets going to follow Shirogane now? Dat ending of this episode.

Attached: 1551450995639.png (1731x1506, 316K)

Probably, Francine is technically inside Eleonore or something like that. She will probably use them to escape and meet up with Masaru

It's ok.. but I did lose interest.

So why do the other puppets look pretty much the same but the girl puppet was lolified? Also why wasn't the fat guy puppet revived?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.33_[2019.03.14_12.30.24].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

She was lolified as a joke.

Lolilumbine a cute

I found funny how he just changed clothes midair

Attached: 214214.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Probably but i must keep watching thanks to my no drop policy.
This episode is Cringe The Episode
Imagine if the pacing was slower, literal torture to watch.

For as rushed as this is, i'm overall impressed with how good it always looks every week.
Fatties get nothing.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Mangafags, is she gonna fall for Masaur's dick? I really hope she does.

They are putting a lot of effort in this, i truly believe they wanted to make a good adapatation but got really fucked by the number of episodes.

Yes, she will.

Eleonore and bobcut didn't hook up in the manga did they? Damn shame.

Attached: megumi hayashibara still makes me rock hard.png (532x981, 670K)

It seems that they cut the Shirogane-O's from the story, how are they going to handle Mont Saint-Michel and George's death?

Attached: x19h.png (749x1200, 292K)

unf

>lolified as a joke
Faceless is literally me, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>Are the 3 circus puppets going to follow Shirogane now? Dat ending of this episode.
Yep, they're loyal to her now because she's the closest thing they have to Francine. Two of them actually manage to see her laugh and smile.

They got fucked by the mangaka himself

Hot

SOON

twitter.com/archeoloweeb/status/1105134205145661442

Attached: 3823253_m.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Probably because he selfdestructed, the other 3 just got broken

RIP AND TEAR
AND
TEAR

Attached: kc.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

You ask this every week, and the answer is always yes.

I'm watching

just wondering how they are going to spend 16 episodes on Jin

Why is the birb still helping Masaru?

Attached: birb.png (710x567, 351K)

The true hero of this series.

Some are still sticking with it. Despite the bad pacing its still a fun ride.

>If nobody else exist then nobody can cuck anymore
Great logic
Yeah he pretty much saw that the real sadayoshi is still alive

Maybe his mechanical brain can't process that the kid he was built to serve isn't Sadayoshi.

i lost track of what the fuck is going on a damn good few episodes ago

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.28_[2019.02.28_17.28.02].jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

The most cucked man in the world has been stalking a family line for 3 generations.

ara ara

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 17 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.56_[2019.02.14_18.37.33].jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

In the manga it's well justified since there's a scene where he goes to Faceless after finding out he's Sadayoshi but he tells him to fuck off and treats him like crap, here it doesn't really make sense

In the manga he got dismantled by Faceless and then Masaru repairs him.

Attached: 20161124022502.png (565x800, 563K)

I sure hope so, also, manga translations when?

wut? then why he make it in the first place?

Why would the studio cut content that makes the story make sense.

Holy shit...

Attached: 1495383514230.jpg (640x480, 31K)

And they're doing it all the time. Ep 20 starts with Masaru back in the room and appears mindbroken. Thought I had missed an episode or something. Why are they rushing it? Budget cuts?

>Why would the studio cut content that makes the story make sense.
That's been this adaptation in a nutshell, it's too many chapters for too few episodes.

A booty worth fighting for centuries

Can’t blame anyone for wanting to be in Masaru’s place.

Attached: B1C3FFC1-5BB4-4245-9AF6-3B09A0E1D90A.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

for the lulz son

>always thought he cucked the big bro by kidnapping OG Francine
>pathetic loser beat the shit out of her until she felt sorry for him
He can't even counter cuck right, what a fucking pleb.

Attached: 1346769471494.jpg (550x680, 92K)

I know the author was just making shit up at that point but it works so well with the character of jin and him being mind broken at the very end. Will edge narumi continue turning him full automaton?

The worst was the Sahara arc, they cut so much content that they had to skip the whole escape because it wouldn't make sense.

Manga's better.

Who the hell are these people, and why the little girl just jumped into the Masaru express?

Attached: literally who.png (1600x900, 1.45M)

He only had one job and was to help Sadayoshi get used to his new body (Masaru). The transfer failed so he's useless now.

Attached: 037.jpg (307x295, 49K)

They're Masaru's family that he built up over the Circus portion of the manga. Anime basically gutted a good chunk out of Masaru's story.

why is narumis hair pure black again?
wasn't it turning to silver in the last arc?

No, I've just been waiting for confirmation this goth loli was going to be in it, now that I have that I'll start bingeing.

He dyed his hair.

Attached: 170-171.jpg (1089x1199, 952K)

Why small?
Easily the best frame in the episode. I had to pause to laugh for a bit. It was just too much. This show in general is too much, but I can't stop watching.
I wish they weren't skipping all the things manga readers have been talking about, so filthy secondaries like me could get all of the extra wacky shit.

Attached: Shirogane.png (1280x1461, 1.77M)

>Halo and angel wings as pupils.
Truly, Japan knows no limits when making unique eyes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.41_[2019.03.14_17.31.14].png (1280x720, 760K)

>Why small?
shitty stitch anyway so I tried to hide the flaws, please teach me your ways
>lol no way, fag
Guy may have a mother complex, but it's for a good reason

Standing blowjob.
Don't have ways to teach, unfortunately. I just use Overmix. It doesn't really work with moving backgrounds, though. And sometimes doesn't work for some unknown reasons.
In those cases, I sometimes use Autostitcher, but that gives the stitch bent corners, which I'm not a fan of. There's also Microsoft ICE and some anons use Photoshop where they overlay the multiple stitches on top of each other and increase/reduce the opacity where they overlap. I think the Photoshop method is actually the most reliable one, since it's manual rather than going through an algorithm, but also the most work.

Either way, just download Overmix if you don't want to deal with a lot of hassle. It can generally get a nice stitch as long as nothing's moving in the image.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.54_[2019.03.14_17.38.55].png (1280x720, 1.43M)

>Standing blowjob.
WOO WOO. and thanks

Do their feet hurt?

They wish they were back in their tent with Francine.

No but they wish they were worshiping Lady Francine right now

Still watching, mostly to hype me up for the manga at this point. Sure it's pretty bad but it has enough interesting ideas i could see work in the manga and i don't care for spoilers.

Still pretty sad, the show looks pretty good and both OPs and EDs are great

I’m enjoying it for what it is. The parts it does adapt are pretty entertaining, the Hospital arc being my favorite. I’m glad the manga translation is being worked on though.

How popular was Karakuri Circus in japan, because I see the money and time behind this show, even with its bizarre omissions, and look back at Berserk 2016 and just get more and more upset.

>I’m glad the manga translation is being worked on though.
Yeah even if the adaptation leaves a lot to be desired, at least it revived the scanlation project under a new group. Thank god.

Same here except I lost any interest in the manga.

Not Lupin III with some big Alita eyes doll in the background.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.22_[2019.03.14_17.40.26].png (1280x720, 942K)

About the translations, they're coming soon, as I say almost every week. We're making the final touches to start releasing at least volumes 26 and 27 while we work on 28, 29 and 30.

We'll TRY to release daily chapters, so stay tuned that probably in the next few days they'll start coming, guys.

Looking forward to it. Thanks user.

Ganbatte, anontachi!

I'm still watching and will probably read the manga when his translation is completed

Also I'm sure the 3 founder, voiced by FukuJun wakamoto and Aoi, will totally stay loyal to Faceless after seeing Shirogane

I dropped it episode 1. It is too shit for me to handle.

Thanks for the update, user. Will you be here for the final episode, as well?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.50_[2019.03.14_17.36.41].png (1280x720, 925K)

I am just watching to see whether Narumi will fuck Shirogane.

Then open the image if you want to see the scene of her smiling.

Attached: 048.jpg (1249x995, 454K)

I want to see it animated.

Attached: 1522768984714.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Attached: 3bc0d006dbc85b5cc0405f59bf39c04d.jpg (712x1000, 156K)

Attached: 1512273500418.jpg (976x2528, 901K)

Normal Columbine > Loli Columbine

As animeonly (for now) I think it really seems rushed but it still holds itself up pretty good and it has been a couple years since I enjoyed an anime so much.

so is it explained in the manga how Narumi suddenly has his other limbs back?

This anime should have been 48 or 60+ episodes long, 36 is too short for this type of story, as rushed as Ushio To Tora was it had a simple villain of the week formula so 39 episodes was fine for what it was

They are the same limbs but Fou made them more discreet and activable at will.

Attached: narumi.jpg (436x600, 52K)

god that eyemask looks retarded

Episode 22 PV

George vs Carl and Ashihana vs Pantalone next week

youtube.com/watch?v=gpeLeFsYYGE

Attached: DoWncoHU4AE69Zx.jpg (1200x848, 296K)

I don't like the main guy he feels out of place and too much of a do gooder

Wait 36? How many more arcs are there to go? Because at the pace this show moves I had kinda figured they'll be finished up with Faceless by 24 or so

well so far he isn't as annoying as Ushio

Are there two Harlequins now?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.11_[2019.03.15_00.39.54].jpg (1280x720, 453K)

So why did he make her a loli? For the lulz? Makes sense. The guy made silver angels our of bugs who make death mist.

Arlequin = the puppet
Arlecchino = the pioneer automata
Harlequin = the dernier automata

So what bullshit can Harlequin do?

Thanks, user.

translation?

Too bad he is a jobber, like A LOT of cool looking jobbers from both good and evil sides in past episodes.

Ushio to Tora had grea arcs cut too (like the Osa of the west with the other kamaitachi trio)

But at least I got to know all the characters shown, how they act and their interactions, here we have a lot of fights and exposition but a lot of moments with the character forming a bond between them are cut, we barely know about the circus in the anime, which are supposed to like a family to Masaru, neither is shown his past or Narumi training with his master, moments like that give more depth to the characters and without them the story feels shallow

This would do so fine for an "Out of context" thread.