Kengan Omega ch.9

Summit Conference

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p01.png (960x1361, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yXkT54U6ZmI
exhentai.org/g/1160643/ee8abd2bf8/
urasunday.com/kengan/comic/comic7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=in6bP2KFmcE
imgur.com/gallery/1rABf
artstation.com/artwork/Dx5aoE
nhentai.net/g/214014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p02.png (960x1361, 746K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p03.png (960x1361, 691K)

(Daylight saving time's a bitch btw)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p04.png (960x1361, 699K)

Thanks for uploading this on my birthday Yea Forumsnon

You're welcome, have some incredibly competent individual.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p05.png (960x1361, 855K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p06.png (960x1361, 947K)

Oh my god. He's a tsundere.

god damnit!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p07.png (960x1361, 736K)

Too many stairs!

Bless you

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p08.png (960x1361, 601K)

Ryuki is so moe

How nice of Nogi.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p09.png (960x1361, 611K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p10.png (960x1361, 548K)

How old is this teacher

Happy birthday user.

Something's fishy

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p11.png (960x1361, 748K)

shoutout to Rin-obsessed user.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p12.png (960x1361, 835K)

Guess Himuro got better.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p13.png (960x1361, 1.03M)

Glad to see Kaneda asking for his sister.

It nevers says, she is secretive of her age but based on how she is acts probably 25.

I'm a businesslet.
What could possibly be the benefit to changing the system to this? There's no way it can be just for "fighter safety", there has to be some other kind of benefit, specially if the company is ran on Kengan association money instead of being an independent venture.

>fighters dying tempbans a corporation from competing
How much would that screw over Muteba

I bet she was a Christmas cake during the first KM, right now she is probably 27-29.

That mouth is running! better catch it fast!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p14.png (960x1361, 980K)

Data on the fighters, Nogi is keeping a close eye on them after the last Annihilation Tournament had multiple fighters working for a traitor.

>Shaking in fear of the Yamashita Kazuo
Why doesn't he just squat on the seat then?
New secretary is pretty cute.

Attached: .........!.png (165x219, 26K)

so.. what the summary of the lessons?

kengan matches get nerfed ?

So, they made the rules after Muteba and Ohma? If sounds odd. Maybe they are trying to control the fighters, knowing the Worm would try to infiltrate.

>so.. what the summary of the lessons?
Fuck off Koga you retard.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p15.png (960x1361, 1.29M)

They look so young here

I think they mean deaths caused the corporation for forcing their figthers to enter matches when they are injured.

This page is gold.

As a fighting organization. It would be in the best interests of KA to keep their fighters alive. That and it could be to prevent another Ohma incident. Why every fighter has to go through Yamashita first, I assume is for some level of "quality" control of the fighters. You don't want literal crazy fighters who kill their opponents like Setsuna. Although it adds bureaucracy, I'm guessing the long term benefits outweigh them.

To be fair death was common even before the last tournament, but I can see Kazzy wanting that, either for those reasons or what said

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p16.png (960x1361, 1.35M)

Poor koga :(

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p17.png (960x1361, 986K)

>you don't want to disappoint Mr. Yamashita?

You all forget Nogi's motivation in calling the tournament in the first place?

nah bruh

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p18.png (960x1361, 1.08M)

That makes sense since she was interested Ohma who was in his late 20s and she seems like the kind of girl to not date younger guys.

>Jumping in to defend his homie
He does care after all!

Everyone was there to become the new head, but none of them went full autism except for Toyo.

Using sketchy means to win isn't the same as threating to kill everyone.

Of course there was the whole thing with kazzy's ancestor. But he probably would have needed to justify the change to the rest of the association members as well.

Inside out 2 : Himuro's bungaloo

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p19.png (960x1361, 996K)

Yeah, protect your boyfriend!

Tell me your plot or I'll kill you!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09p20.png (960x1361, 995K)

>Kaneda opens his eyes

>bottom right kaneda is foreboding
Don't interrupt teacher when class is in session

I love seeing the old characters again, but I really hope the author won't just wank them. We really need new fighters like Kokuro to spice things up.

Annnnd we're in the clear! Until next week!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c09pCredits.png (960x1361, 1.09M)

Himuro went from fodder to a badass. I like it! Putting this asshole in his place is a treat.

Thank you!

Why do people call Koga an asshole? He's not done anything remotely assholish.

Wish you a based day.

>The absolute state of Koga

Koga and Ryuki will be the best friends since Kuroki and Anonymous

Why you ask?
>Got his ass handed to him repeatedly
>Still acts like a big shot
He needs to simmer down the yelling and the atitude. Even in this chapter Himuro came here to help him out and yet he disrespects him.

He's a loud obnoxious thug swaggering through the world supported by the enormous scale of his ego. That's a pretty good match for "asshole", although it's nice to see that his ego's ever so slowly been getting the air let out of it.

>Why do people call Koga an asshole?
Puffing your chest out like you're some big shot. Calling people out in the middle of the night, and even attacking a guy at first sight just because of your own misunderstanding but then perpetuating your dislike of that person because they make you feel inferior.

Dude has an attitude problem.

He is literally a thug.

My standards for assholery and obnoxiousness are far higher than yours, it seems.

I'm pretty sure Himuro's real goal here was to question Ryuki. Don't think he really cares about Koga.

who was he again ? cant remember jobbers....

was he that jet kune do dude ?

Well maybe because you might be a absolute faggot and not a real human being if that's the case

Koga is the kind of guy who would start something with a jacked guy to let out some steam, he is a faggot and I am glad he gets curb stomped whenever possible.

Even Rihito was far less of an asshole than this guy ever was.

Yeah that's him.

Did Ryuki jump in for K.O. ga?

I can already tell you were your school's bitch and you took people's shit because you deluded yourself into thinking they were your "friends" because you'd rather be like that than truly alone.

Yeah. You are on the money and he jobbed before his official match to Kaneda.

Attached: 1231232112.png (300x436, 73K)

Happy birthday, user! Have fun. Mine was 2 days ago.

Attached: 1552569166968.png (525x495, 205K)

wew lads

Rihito did the exact same shit you guys are accusing Koga of though. The only reason Rihito isn't a complete meme around here is because he latched onto Kuroki.

He's trying to koga to come off as assholeish punk. If you cant see that you either A have autism or B are a faggot and acts like koga

It's good to see him having a fresh start in the sequel. I hope he does not job again.

No no you are incorrect. RIhito was like Himuro as in he was a womanizer. After his defeat he was toned down. He never ambushed someone like Koga or ignored help from someone from the company. How is it that in less than ten chapters Koga is so obnoxious goes to show you he was a mistake.

Rhitot understood himself as weak after gensai nigger. Koga keeps acting like a cunt even after getting his skull cracked

Jesus christ man thats embarrassing levels of projection.

!!!!!!!!

Attached: rin!!!.jpg (718x700, 87K)

Wrong. It's today as well.

Attached: 1551978514268.jpg (844x1200, 428K)

>RIhito was like Himuro as in he was a womanizer.
And yet the only one who touched his dick is Raian.
>He never ambushed someone like Koga or ignored help from someone from the company.
How quickly we forget that Rihito and his pal Ivan ambushed Ohma at his hobohole at the start of the series.
>After his defeat he was toned down.
Koga's never been defeated as completely as Rihito was. Furthermore, he's not had the opportunity given to Rihito, that being a master who takes him under his wing.

Koga is an asshole, but he's realizing he is a big fish in a small sea bit by bit and will one day get beaten up by the best of them.

Man I really can't see how Koga will become Protagonist, he's so bottom tier

To be fair, so did Rihito. Ohma kicked the shit out of him in his first match and he was still a bit up himself until after Gensai schooled him.

>koga has never been defeated as cleanly as rhitot
Did you forget he was left laying in the alley with a fractured skull AFTER A FIGHT HE STARTED?

>you'll never have a girl so wet for you that she'll make up entire delusions to keep you perfect in her mind

>Rihito did the exact same shit you guys are accusing Koga of though.
Rihito could actually have a reason to brag since he was indeed a kengan fighter with wins under his belt and a rising star. Koga acts tough even though he's already been shown to not stack up to kengan fighters in general.

>How quickly we forget that Rihito and his pal Ivan ambushed Ohma at his hobohole at the start of the series.
Rihito ended it though since he wanted to fight on the main stage, and both were doing what they were paid to do so it wasn't personal like Koga's was.

Someone said in the raw thread that Ryuki was irritated that he'd be penalized for killing someone but it looks more like he's just surprised by the rule or something.

Man you could really tell that Daromeon had fun drawing these Kaede panels can't you

He's already protagonist, powerlevels have little to do with it.
He could spend literally the whole manga eating punches, just to die to Gensei sneezing.

You know what I mean. Also you'd be right except this is a fighting manga.

Well, see the rivalry between the Kengan Association and Purgatory right now. As much as the Kengan Matches are about deciding contracts between companies, I imagine a lot of money goes around from betting in the Kengan Matches as well. So if Purgatory or any other underground fighting ring sends in spies to take out the fighters involved in the Kengan Matches, it could hurt the Kengan Association's bottom-line.

You know, aside from trying to do what Hayami did as well, I suppose.

Koga is well aware he is currently fucked, read the chapter.
He is also just really bad at reading people's aura, leading to him eating a lot of shit.

poor punching bag. living to exact revenge against a dead man only to become a joke character.

Yes, he's less of an asshole now than he was when he was beating up martial artists at tournaments and pretending he was the hottest shit around. He's still an asshole.

It'd be sweet if the other fights Kaneda won were from rematches with those same fighters he lost to.

looking more and more likely that Kaneda might train Koga with foresight

Thanks

No he still has that annoying ego.
What fucking benefit is it for Koga to fuck off somewhere and do what? Train alone? He is at the peak of his self training and look at where it got him? A fracture in the middle of a dark alley at night with no one around him.

He doesn't even work for the company as a Kengan figher yet acts like he is one. Has no place of his own, no friends, does fuck all besides challenge people to fights and look at where it got him. Yamashita is the Buddha for tolerating this annoying asshole little shit.

>cat
based and catpilled

KOGA OWNED COUNT: 4

*Someone with good skills please make a template for this shit, because we are going to need it

user could you name all the owns?
He lost to the ohma 2.0
Lost to the boxer
???/??
Himoru punched him

Was was the third one?

Attached: poor koga.jpg (960x1700, 663K)

Original Ohma was nº1, of course. That started the downward spiral of our favourite asshole

Man, I can't wait for the chapter when Kazzy finally reveals the truth and watch as Koga's entire world crumbles down. And our emotions as well, inevitably.

He lost to Original Ohma too. His rekt list is strong.

Great chapter.

He is going to job so fucking hard holy shit.

He wasn't aware he'd be getting taught by real fighters, she introduced it as a lame history lesson and arguably if all he wanted was to learn to punch people it would essentially be useless. How does he act like he works for the company? He clearly also has at least one friend? And how are you certain this is his peak? He clearly learned something from having the stinger applied to his forehead and is still young.

Attached: 1543326733946.png (334x317, 87K)

Ahhh crap, I hope this doesn't devolve down to "warriors are suppose to die a honorable death" bullshit.

Attached: 1545409775123.png (781x583, 442K)

I just want to know what everybody is thinking about Ryuki. Do they think he is Ohma's lost brother, clone, just a lookalike?

> K. O.ga

nice

Lookalike would be too much of a coincidence. And clone seems kind of out there for this series. So it'll most likely be brother and we will suffer people calling him el hermano until the end of time.

(hassad soon)

Attached: Kengan Asura - Vol.4 Ch.27 - Melee - 7.png (1073x1523, 525K)

Cute.

>yfw Ghosts are confirmed real in Kengan-verse.

Attached: n18.png (960x1361, 1022K)

>So that's not it...
Why the fuck is he so goddamn cute? I'm not even a girl and I find him cute. How can a mangaka make a dumb dude who can crack your skull open with a punch have gap moe?

Attached: 1549550644229.png (320x237, 69K)

I wish that was me between the biceps

KEK

Ohma is in his late 20s and his brother is 20....the age gap seems kind of pushing it don't you think? Also wasn't Ohma born in a shithole where everyone fights to survive and that leaving that place is hard to do? Why would his parents have another kid in that hellhole?

Attached: 1552567476788.png (286x242, 58K)

Because he's often rude, hot-tempered and more than a little petty. I don't feel like he's done anything to justify how harsh some people are though, I don't really get it.

Atleast Koga knows that he needs to train and that is good bc i love training sequences

Koga
>Loyal
>Motivated
>proactive
>has THE SIGHT
>has a broken skull and doesn't care
Ryuki
>sub 30 IQ
>my special snowflake martial art
>tries to kill all his competition
>gets mistaken for a cooler character all the time
>steals my seat at the dinner table
>probably a worm

People on shitholes dont usually choose to have kids, those things just happen. Also and age gap of 5-10 years is nothing, a man can still have children after his 50s

But they are. My ancestor smile down on me milkdrinker.

Koga and Ryuki both are living memes. Ultimate jobber & ultimate idiot

Do you think Karla's mom rapes her husband for more children?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-145400_Samsung Internet.jpg (600x398, 122K)

>trying to beat a lone guy with your band is not being an asshole
>stealing a guy's free time he could spend on hitting on women
>attacks his "friend"'s pride in order to make him surf the DARK WEB
He is an asshole.

Attached: 1552566968337.png (486x928, 338K)

Nice

Don't forget to train user, and happy b-day!

Attached: 1552566968338.png (163x210, 29K)

>kazuo takes the lead and is still a goofball but can be serious when he needs to be
literally leveled up
we need more protags who eventually mans the fuck up

Looking forward to Secretary-chan getting a pinup in a future volume release

>Ryuki jumping in to defend Koga after he gets bitch slapped
Absolutely based or what

>He never ambushed someone like Koga
Who did Koga ambush?

Thanks for another great chapter

The very same

The chads of Kengan

Attached: 1552567122241.png (256x307, 48K)

Ohma, my man.
Although that lead to his defining character trait and true search for power, so its sort of unfair to still hold it against him 3 years later.

>So that's not it...
Goddamn it Gaoh you adorable fucking madman

Attached: 1552567122242.png (209x176, 41K)

Honestly both Koga and Ryuki are trash and I can't wait for the main tournament so that we don't have with these two autism 24/7 and we can actually look at good interesting and likable characters.

>Nogi
>chad
He is a bigger meme than Yamashitakazuo and a log virgin.

Attached: KA 205 u15.png (847x1200, 1.08M)

>Still acts like a big shot
He already has admitted he is weak, multiple times

So with the added hoops to getting into Kengan matches, I expect that to be a major reason fighters are moving off to the more free places like Purgatory.
The moment killing is essentially against the rules, changes it from fights where you put your life on the line to something less serious. Isn't that how a lot of current martial arts came to be too? Watered down versions of some lethal shit?
I just hope this doesn't mean Team Purgatory is filled with lunatics and murderers, and instead also includes "true" fighters that refuse to fight under restrictive rulesets like Kengan now has. If we're going towards Beard being on Purgatory, I'd fully expect this to be the reason.

It wouldn't. If I had to guess, the wording is specific. "Any corporation that causes a fighter to die will be suspended for 1 year". The rule doesn't say anything about the fighter causing another to die. Look at the diagram, if Sekibayashi were to die from fighting to much, Gandai Corp would be punished for letting him die.
To me, it seems like a rule which could be used to eliminate annoying companies.

And he still acts like he's hot shit. His words aren't shit if he's not acting them too.

Are we going to talk about the bullshit system of the new Kengan matches

Nogi basically twisted the whole system making that every member is forced to use Kazzy as a proxie, either to find substitute fighters or to hire new ones. The whole thing is rigged to give Kazzy influence and contacts in a shameless way.

I'm surprised the other members accepted this blatant patronage.

>Ohma, my man.
He didn't ambush Ohma though. I assumed that user meant Kokuro, but that doesn't make sense either.

Stop shitposting koga, and go train your ass

Attached: 1552567122243.png (796x152, 191K)

>You better watch yourself, i can still job at this distance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
youtu.be/yXkT54U6ZmI

>And yet the only one who touched his dick is Raian
ROFL

NIko style: Force ghost.

Attached: 1546897830153.jpg (448x458, 95K)

> Critizing Yamashita trading co.

Attached: Dp-siTAXgAA0WQa.jpg (1200x650, 111K)

Neither will Kazzy

Everytime I see this page

>HE HAD THAT WOODEN LOG IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND
>HOW DID IT NOT WORK ON 2M TALL GIGACHAD AGITO

I think it's interesting because I don't know how either koga or ryuki feel about it and whether they would prefer to be in purgatory.
Ryuki is very clearly used to fights where he puts his life on the line, and might end up being somethin he doesn't want to return to, while Koga is searching for power and disrespects martial arts competitions that impose rules that disallow people from going all out, is he willing to go the full length and say that even precautions against death get in the way?

>Nogi basically twisted the whole system making that every member is forced to use Kazzy as a proxie
It would only really affect smaller companies that don't have the capital to hire an additional fighter for their rotation. None of the people who made it to the tournament would be affected as we saw a couple of them hired fighters last minute at no apparent inconvenience just for the annihilation matches, but as we've seen it's the companies similar to the one Ohma had to beat to earn a kengan membership who would benefit from this system.

They get capable fighters that are hand picked at a cost, and at the risk of playing the lottery they can potentially win greater rewards if that fighter wins for them. It potentially helps to even out the disparity between higher ranked companies and lower ranked ones by having a common pool both might have to draw from if a main fighter is in a situation where they might suffer death or serious injury.

That and as explained, it wouldn't benefit Yamashita's company to rig the outcomes in their favor as they would simply stop getting paid and clients. It's still not a perfect system but we don't know everything Nogi is trying to accomplish with this just yet.

In his defense, Kazzy actually is the most qualified in judging fighters while being impartial and everyone knows it. Even if something is a dictatorship no one cares if it's benevolent after all.

Attached: 1550769352284.png (252x288, 108K)

>It's still not a perfect system
Its bullshit, and thats why the Kengan organization is falling apart and Purgatory is starting to eat its part of the cake. Nogi fucked up

I'd guess designer baby instead. Test tube babies and whatnot, perhaps cultivated by Worm and released in the Inside.

He looks and acts like Souichiro Nagi.

He ganged up on ohma, I feel like an ambush is implied.

No because I'm a fucking bonobo who doesn't understand business in the slightest

Is Ryuki wondering exactly what counts as a company causing a fighter to die? I mean if the other fighter just kills him mid match it can't be the company's fault unless they sent him in half dead. Or perhaps he's wondering about cases where the fighter is stubborn and wants to continuously fight multiple matches.

Assuming they did that to have their own "Tiger's Vessel" since that's what they thought Ohma was until he died, why not keep him? They were specifically after Ohma during the raid on the tournament. Unless Niko took baby Ryuki and that's what he went to Kuroki for help with around 20 years ago.

Ah, so you don't know what "Ambush" means. Fair enough.

Attached: 1552566709567.png (853x965, 474K)

No, it's explicitly not an ambush. Read the manga.

Attached: m9.png (960x1361, 1.06M)

It's really hard to tell with just those lines alone, especially since Ryuki is retarded and has different opinions about murder.

It's already stated that Purgatory is hiring people at insane prices, so a fighter or company would be more motivated by money than dissatisfaction with a "no killing" rule. There were barely any deaths implied or shown in the previous series as a result of these matches so I can't imagine a lot of companies rely on such a tactic, or desire it as well since fighters are a staple of the business.

If anything people are more upset with Yamashita running the company under Nogi's supervision rather than anything else. But as we see in this series, people like it so whoever is sowing the seeds if rebellion is most likely a higher up corporation who doesn't like that the playing field is being leveled.

I was assuming that genes are only part of what's needed, and the other part is raising them in a suitable environment. Besides that, given that there's Ohma and Ryuki, why assume that they're the only two under this theory? Why not make a few of them and have them all raised in different ways and see which one works out best? Maybe the hooded guy at the end of Kengan Asura is even Ohma Prime.

So Koga could already tell that the move has a weakness, Koga really needs to train his reflexes so he can actually do something with that eyesight instead of standing still.

>based on how she is acts
Females act like her once they are 32-35 user.

Attached: 1552566741467.png (308x197, 66K)

>they bump shoulders on a broad street
>koga gets beat up in some side alleyway
Explain

Attached: GaohStopBitch.png (878x651, 552K)

Well, with Ohma he could rudely "ask" him to come to an alleyway and get beat along with his band, Ohma wasn't a guy to refuse free fights.

I think he's just expressing surprise since he was told the Kengan matches would be different.

happy birthday

Attached: 1545575141469.png (249x294, 64K)

Tru

Happy birthday to you user

Koga will become master of getting beaten up and then figuring out the weakness of his opponent afterward

Had to do it.

Attached: 1552572267039.png (256x307, 41K)

Am I the only one who finds Yamashita-intermediary to be a really bad system? I know Nogi has a hard-on for the old man but he's created a mandatory monopoly that runs both sides of the gamble.
And as the other user said, "causes a fighter to die" is way too loose of a description.
What if you expected the fighter to win in a row of matches?
What if the fighter dies in the first fight?
Does it include putting an underdog up against someone strong?
What about if the other fighter is an unknown (like if Kokuro had actually died)?
I'm assuming this isn't the case, but does it apply to the companies fighter killing the opponent?
But regardless, theoretically either the company is always at fault for the fighter's death or the fighter is always at fault for his own death, either it was the company's choice to throw the fighter in the ring or it was the fighter's choice to accept/stay.

Nogi's supposed to be a top tier businessman, these additions just sound poorly thought through.

And the follow up.

Attached: Yummy.png (449x582, 181K)

Thank you

They probably just added required doctor checkups in advance of fights so you can't do something like run a fighter who currently has 3 broken ribs and a fractured arm.

I miss her random sluttyness.

I appreciate that Koga and Ryuki are equally retarded.

>that runs both sides of the gamble.
There just has to be a rule that prohibits both companies from using a rental fighter from Kazzy in the same match.

This is to cilized and nearly on the level of the first UFC fights. This will probably all go to hell in the purgatory tournament

I'm really hoping we get a real Kaneda fight soon I want to see post-timeskip giant killer.

>What if the fighter dies in the first fight?
Outside of the tournament I don't imagine that fighers fight under that specific timeframe. Even someone like Wakatsuki only has like 10 fights a year which is about once every month and some change.

Attached: match ratio.png (1073x1523, 379K)

Still seems crazy that they killed Ohma and that Asura was basically just one big prequel manga for Omega, goddamn

>And as the other user said, "causes a fighter to die" is way too loose of a description.
That's why Ryuki is focusing on the word "cause", user.

>that runs both sides of the gamble.
The money in a contract goes to the hired fighter, so presumably, the companies can go through the fighters in Yamashita Co.'s list and pick who they want to hire. Same reason why Yamashita had to apologize for switching out the fighter who was supposed to be dispatched in the last match with Ryuki, don't you think?

>Yamashita is the Buddha for tolerating this annoying asshole little shit.
Kazzy is a Buddha but Koga has been nothing but respectful of him.

Ohma's life was basically one huge epilogue for Niko's life.

Wakatsuki isn't 'average' fighter tho, its quite possible he have more matches.
Let's not forget how quickly Ohma had 3 matches

>"causes a fighter to die" is way too loose of a description.
I mean, it'd work provided the existence of a recognized-as-impartial judge capable of ruling on a case-by-case basis? That's how most legal systems work in general. The trick is getting one of those.

Newcomer here.
Does that girl only provide exposition, or is she also a fighter?

She's a secretary. She's only providing exposition now, but otherwise, she's just an assistant and a character who can react to events.

Read Asura first .

If you want to identify a fighter in a Kengan manga you just need to see if the character has muscles.

The assorted Kure girls weren't particular muscular, and did their share of mook mowing during the big arena battle.

>Wakatsuki isn't 'average' fighter tho,
That's the point, even the guy who fights arguably the most on an annual basis isn't doing back to back matches. The average is lower than what I remember them saying for Wakatsuki. At 8.5 matches/year on average a fighter can rest for a month and a half between each match which isn't the best recuperating time but depending on the injuries sustained it might be more than enough.
>Let's not forget how quickly Ohma had 3 matches
That was a very fringe case and only occurred because of the proximity to the tournament and Nogi's fuckery.

Thing about Averages is that small companies without A List fighters probably register in for 1-2 matches a year while the big guys will constantly fight to win deals worth millions of dollars.

Kure girls are muscular enough to be able to know they are Kure and they are fighters. Compare Karla with Elena for instance.

Given Ohma is probably part of the reason for this rule I wonder at what point a doctor would have pulled him out of the Annihilation tournament. Probably after Raian.

Ohma, Ryuki, and the hooded guy are probably clones of Tokugawa Yoshimune.

They're clearly related to some degree, they're both most likely descendants of Gaoh since Ryuki calls him gramps and Ohma was taught by one of his students. Too much coincidence for nothing to be there.

>calls him gramps
>therefore, he's his biological grandson
user, are you non-Asian?

Yeah, that's my guess, he spent most of the time between the second and third round in a coma. Ohma would've been replaced after Raian, Cosmo after Akoya.

So, if Yamashita wanted, he could take all his 500 fighters, forced them to not sign with his opponents, dominate the next Tournament and become chairman?

No, because he is just an employee, he doesnt have the money to pay to those 500 fighters.

At the end of the day he is still Nogi's puppet, even when Nogi seems to be doing this out of some "ancenstors debt" nonsense.

Why everyone surprised he attack Himuro? They are room mates and coworkers, it's mandatory to beat someone who attacked your best buddy like that

It's not rape if they are married

Well we know that Wakatsuki had fought 309 Kengan matches by the time he was eliminated from the tournament. How long was he a fighter for again?

It's designed to stop asuras happening constantly, and it also makes the results of the fight more important for both winners and losers.

It's also to set up the conflict between the kengan association and the new one, which'll be somehow tied into the scorpion pot thing with the former fang. Ruthless Purgatory vs. the gentle kengen association.

Calling it, ryugi is going to defect to purgatory and koga has to fight him off for kengan

That'd really fuck up the large tournaments then, if we look at the annihilation tournament:
>Imai would've been out after round 1
>Ohma would've been out after round 2 latest
>Wakatsuki would've been out after the Julius fight
>Muteba would've could easily have been disqualified from fighting to begin with
>Sekibayashi would've been out after round 1
>Bando would've been out after his "death"
Unless the tournaments remove the rule or force them to switch fighters each round, I don't see how another tournament could take place. Although saying that, that could be the intention, force everyone to rely on multiple fighters so he can't be replaced as the chairman as easily.

No? That makes no sense. Yamashita Co. dispatches and manages fighters. It's not like they employ the fighters directly, they're intermediaries.

Also Fang was known for killing a lot of his rivals.

Happy birthday!

Omedetou!

my wife

He sounds like a rare guy to meet so I doubt a nobody gets to know him enough to call him gramps. If they aren't related to Gaoh then it could be that Gaoh was attempting his own version of the Kure clan (strong mating within the group to create stronger fighters) and they're descendants of the same branch.

>which'll be somehow tied into the scorpion pot thing with the former fang
It's surprising he's the only person we've heard of to have something like that happen to him, locking strong people in a room until only one remains is a pretty big trope and those corporations don't seem to be against doing shady shit if money's involved.

Well now they need to get the fighter checked up by Kazzy, who presumably does background investigation and medicals and shit, before they can hire them.

Are you non-Asian, user? Since it seems like you don't understand it at all, and I'm assuming that's because you're non-Asian. Suffice to say that you've got a bit of a flawed misunderstanding that you seem to be trying to fix here, but you're still missing. And I'd explain it to you what the misunderstanding is, but you SEEM to have an idea of it, yet you still don't understand it, so I'd rather not spend the energy to correct it and just tell you that you've got the wrong idea, then leave it at that.

Like 20 years, but he took breaks after losing to Agito and Sen

Thanks fellas, have a blessed day as well.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

No I know what you're getting at, asians like to call old men they know old man/gramps, I'm just thinking that it's an awful big coincidence that the lookalikes are connected to Gaoh in some form, Ohma being one of the student of a Niko and Ryuki directly somehow. I don't think he's just a student either, he didn't take the Tokita Niko name.

I misremembered. 310 victories, 3 defeats, so 313 matches total. Let's assume that its 20 years. I'm pretty sure it's specified exactly somewhere, but I can't be bothered tracking it down.

That'd put Wakatsuki at just over fifteen matches a year. Which is pretty fucking harsh, but I'm guessing not too many of the lower ranking fighters managed to put significant damage on him, and he DOES fight for a medical company, and is likely uncharacteristically well looked after on that front.

There are reasons you don´t see anyone that ever disappointed Kazzy.

Attached: 1546955783193.png (460x660, 197K)

>it's another "Koga talks mad shit and gets rocked by a real fighter" episode
He's still acting like cannon fodder even now. Fucking wannabe kure clan fag. But I am glad that Himuro is back and not jobbing. Him being from the same place as Ohma, I was surprised he didn't play a bigger role.

Attached: 1544392296821.jpg (777x932, 58K)

How much should i bet on Kazzy having pushed this rule heavily?

Attached: I dont even.jpg (744x514, 161K)

my thoughts exactly

>Fucking wannabe kure clan fag
What are you talking about?

The no-kill rule is shit and I hope they don't use it during the new tournament
Even though no one died in asura iirc yet it is nice to know that anything can happen

I want Karla to rape me!

Attached: Kure_Karla.png (475x465, 202K)

>Even though no one died in asura iirc
You don't.

tell me

user it's time to accept that Ohma is gone for good.

Place your bets on who the new fang is.
Im calling it has to be Hatsumi or maybe Akoya, weve already seen Nikaido Ren.

looks like kaneda's shooing her out of the way so she doesn't get caught up

Meguro, Ohma. Plus a bunch of extras, but those probably don't count so much.

You're right jugo-Gorilla just likes to sleep with a gaping hole instead of an eye.

>he still thinks that Ohma is not powersleeping

>Meguro
Damn yyou are right.
I forgot about him.

It's beard Rihito (Rihito Con Barba).

Attached: 1338075229842.png (598x564, 394K)

I really would like to see Akoya make a return considering his physical prowess has so much potential.

Delete this. Muteba is a good boy. He only killed that one dude because he wouldn't stop. The ref should've ended the fight. Muteba dindu nuffin to Sekibayashi.

Attached: tumblr_pi6q566d8b1ryw9u7o1_400.png (400x567, 211K)

Maybe it is comfy for him

>He's still acting like cannon fodder even now.
Well Kaede did say he reminds her of Rihito, it's only natural he'd be cannon fodder. Can't wait until he comes back and jobs even harder.

Everyone did besides of Ren who atleast made him a little grave before they left the island.

2 died and 4 others "died".

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-223036_Samsung Internet.jpg (803x413, 169K)

Tacky

That's the point. The rule doesn't make sense even for a tournament that also profits as a show. Raian somehow mocked/criticized the public was thirsty for some violence. And if a strong fighter still wants to kill an opponent, who is going to stop him in the middle of the arena? The rule is more for the sake of the corps, don't seem like is trying to brings some morals/ethics.

Raian.

cute retard

Attached: 5797dfb08f0ae4687b43ec4058d5141f.png (304x330, 78K)

Please sit on me Mana.

Attached: x14 (6) mana.png (960x1361, 693K)

Love the fact that he recognizes Kaneda as strong

Kaneda is CUTE

Her body is so weird lmao

"Weird" indeed.

Attached: degenerate.jpg (795x953, 274K)

Attached: 76534532431421586.png (959x571, 429K)

Good job.

Koga's never gonna be a fighter. He's gonna be Yamashita's successor

>trained for TWO WHOLE WEEKS before the tournament
>was in peak condition
>could flip a small log with his hands
How the fuck did he lose?

The term he uses is 翁ちゃん.

Happy Birthday user

He's just a butthurt delinquent trying to get back at Cohma.

guys I didn't think about it before, but what if we didn't see the face of the Super Yakuza running the enemy organization because he's literally Macho Kazzy with goofy glasses included?

The Yamashita Clan's godlike eyes would allow anyone to climb to the top by handpicking the best fighters.

Some ideas I have given the latest chapters.

Organizations like Purgatory and Hell Fight rose because of the new Kengan Policies and rules. Businessmen and fighters were unhappy with the decision and decided to join a more hardcore group.

Can we say with more certainty that Gaoh is NOT the Last Niko from the end of KA since so far he has used Gaoh style instead of the persumably superior Niko style?

Also why do you think Himuro dissed Gaoh style? I think everyone whos anyone studied up everything they could about Niko style after KA

That’s just mean

Are you implying that Yamashitakazuo was less of a protagonist than Ohma?

I'm going to need the source for this user.

It's Kazuo trying to prevent a second Ohma event from happening. But this is what caused the Kengan Association to decline. The old system was an open system in which companies competed by findind talented fighters and nurturing them. Now every new fighter needs to go through Kazuo's agency, it's a centralised system. Since new fighters need to be payed and hired through Kazuo's agency it means that big companies have an enormous advantage. This is even more true for companies who already have associated fighters.

For example, let's say new company MoeIT finds an extremely promising fighter.
1. They register him, and pay the fighter for a short term contract (5 matches.
2. Fighter easily wins all 5 matches, contract is finished.
3. MoeIT wants to rehire him, can at maximum pay 3$million.
4. BigTechX sees the fighter and wants him, proceeds to offer him 20$ million .
5. Fighter joins BigTechX.

In Asura? Yeah, he was kinda inconsequential

Orhamno is smart, SMART.

>When your Boss Does the Unthinkable.

Holy Shit

Attached: kengan-ashua-8474857.jpg (1200x850, 280K)

Calling it now so you all can screencap this: In this series Himuro gets his other arm broken. You've seen it here first, March 14 2019.

Stop spoiling your own manga, Daro.

Attached: 62346153123513.jpg (559x899, 165K)

Garbage.

Orhmano rules!

What I read is "Gaoh style won't get you anywhere because the style is meant to kill and you'd get the banhammer and blacklisted"

That can be impossible, if a new company joins the Kengan association then they can only hire fighters through Kazuo.
If two new companies have a match both must use "freelance" fighters. It's safe to assume that fighters can negotiate their contract, meaning that the company with most money can hire the best freelance fighters and win almost certainly against a company with less money.
The Kengan matches don't fulfill their original purpose anymore. This undoubtly causes people to search for alternatives.

exhentai.org/g/1160643/ee8abd2bf8/
>inb4 sadpanda

Lots of styles are meant for killing. Gensai used an assassination style and is a straight up assassin but he didn't directly kill anyone in the tournament. Inaba also had an assassination style but he lost in the first round and Raian did try to kill people but didn't use Kure techniques which are almost certainly meant to kill.

>meaning that the company with most money can hire the best freelance fighters and win almost certainly against a company with less money.
How is that any different than the previous system where each company had to keep and maintain their own fighter. The advantage of the new system for smaller organizations is that they can essentially rent a fighter instead of have to groom and maintain a high end fighter. Essentially it creates a "public" stable of skilled fighters that runs on the group funding of all Kengan Association members. The smaller members get more bang for their buck and larger companies aren't reliant on a single point of failure, so if their fighter is injured they can get a back up easily.

As for rigging by Kazuo, he was well known and respected as a result of the Tournament. His skill at picking fighters is well known and being able to outsource that responsibility to what amounts to a regulatory body again removes overhead for smaller organizations.

wtf it's just an image of a black and white bear??!

Attached: 1548345793452.png (530x501, 142K)

>if a new company joins the Kengan association then they can only hire fighters through Kazuo.
But Koga already noted that if a company wants to use their own fighter all they have to do is register them through Yamashita first. There isn't anything stopping someone from just having their guy fill out the paperwork

As for fighters negotiatiog contracts, did you forget that that was a possibility under the old system as well and even was a likelihood in the tournament. Cosmo could have been subbed out by Okubo who was tiers above him because of the substitution rule. And he was doing it just for a bonus. And there isn't anything forbidding a fighter in the old system from leaving his company and going to work for someone else as long as their contract isn't crazy.

>The Kengan matches don't fulfill their original purpose anymore.
We still don't know what part of this "rule" the people are freaking out over. So far the companies shown like it a lot. And there's nothing forcing bigger companies from using random "freelance" fighters and instead just hiring their own. The added layer of regulation just means people can't hire shadier people last minute at worst. Like Bando

didn't daromeon do a pinup of Hassad along with the girls?

I need that picture. For science.

I looked throught all I had, the omakes, and it's usually Ren as a pin-up, couldn't find Hassad BUT! I don't hold everything, so if you think it exist, try and find it!

Funny story but judo is technically “watered down bullshit”, but in it’s original days, most judoka wrescked the shit out of most jui-jitsu tournaments, due to the fact they could actually execute their techniques on fighting opponents. The problem with killing techniques is you can’t reliably practice and drill them, cause after you kill your first partner you have no one to train that technique on.However you can execute. techniques that get you in position to kill a fucker all day long. Similar things happened with muay thai and boxing in the 20th century.

>Himuro Kaneda
coincidence?

Attached: Himuro.Kane.full.1087975.jpg (2290x3479, 2.62M)

> why do you think Himuro dissed Gaoh style?
Because he's from the inside and presumably everyone there got used to the Gaoh style after it was used for decades by OG Gaoh murderfucking everyone

>implying Bando is a shady person
How dare

I wonder, Himoru and Gaoh are both from "the inside" and thus Himoru is the best person to try and teach Gaoh not kill. Likewise, Kaneda is one of the physically weakest, if not the physically weakest fighter in the KA, yet he still managed to give a good showing thanks to his keen eyes and strategy. He's probably the best guy to teach Koga how not to be a fuck up and actually use his skills properly. It's kind of funny how these two duos parallel each other more than Ohma and Rihito.

>even the guy who fights arguably the most on an annual basis isn't doing back to back matches
sorry, I was out of the house for a bit
read back Hatsumi Sen versus Fang match. Wakatsuki said that Sen is the best when fighting one match after another, and that imples that some sort of quick series of fights actually happens

Himuro and Rin are both from the inside. Gaoh mentioned being around too.

Got it bad. Got it bad. Got it bad.
I'm hot for teacher!

Happy Birthday
Thanks for the dump

Attached: jahywao.png (1140x592, 366K)

So everyone could tell, not just kazzy huh.

Thanks for the chapter.

How awesome would it be if Kaneda was JACKED under that outfit? I love tropes like that.

Attached: 1549579190280.jpg (494x330, 140K)

Not jacked, because his best lift when introduced where Lmao2p8, but i guess he's like "normal person fit"

Gensai is on a whole another level, though

Attached: 1537351705840.png (840x900, 425K)

I want him to be kinda jacked for his size. Like Cosmo jacked

does a man make the beard, or does the beard make a man?

QUICK: WHO DO YOU WANT THE NEXT FANG TO BE?????

i remember seeing a censored version of it on a website used to hype people for the volumes(i think it was ura sunday's but i can't find it). i recall seeing a censored version of that nurse pic with Karla and Cosmo, plus some edits of the ''Judged'' pose with Gensai and Gozo.

It was 1 plate and a half

The beard is a sign of the man, but the man must make the beard.

Both, you treat the beard with respect and the beard will treat you with respect in return, a perfect balance.

Attached: 1543932802229.png (793x388, 429K)

Rihito the Devil Sword

>If two new companies have a match both must use "freelance" fighters.
You misunderstood something. A company still can have a private fighter but they must be registered by the Yamashita trading Co. Say if someone Found some wildman in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, they can still hire them but they first have to make him register at the Yamashita Trading Co. for the sake of putting his fighter data in the system.

However a new company can also buy a fighter from Yamashita's trading Co. roster, this isn't renting but rather hiring them for an extended period and perhaps placing them in their primary fighter roster, this would take them out of the rentable fighters list for the time being until their contract ends.

Hope Himuro jobs again desu

Well he was fighting Marvelous Seki so that's kinda obvious.

Jobposting is out of hand

My ass he was

Besides everything people mentioned, he along with his gang legit started an altercation and tried to gang up and beat the shit out of a single person
Luckly instead of some poor average guy it was Ohma who turned them all into his own little bitches and forced this guy into seething about it for 3 years so far.

>all they have to do is register them through Yamashita first
Yamashita Trading only overs short term contracts, they can't hire a fighter for a long period.
"A departement for dispatching fighters available to sign one-time or short-term contracts."

> And there's nothing forcing bigger companies from using random "freelance" fighters and instead just hiring their own
Yes, there is. It's against the rules to hire new fighters directly.
"Incidentally corporations are no longer allowed to hire new fighters directly."
"From now on, only freelance fighters registered with Yamashita Trading Co. can be hired."

i found the link to the censored pic. i think it's him, but i might be wrong.
urasunday.com/kengan/comic/comic7.html

Rihito was introduced with two chicks he was banging. He just didn't knock off with any of the Kengan Association women. And also, Koga was absolutely humiliated in that alley. He never stood a chance.

Sauce. I love smol OLs.

Really? I must’ve missed that, what ch. was that?

At that point you just renew the contract whenever it's up. Being short term doesn't mean you can't keep it going through new contracts. Like they mention, it's just extra hoops to jump through.

>Why do people call Koga an asshole? He's not done anything remotely assholish.

>karate tournament
>rules say don't punch people in the head
>Koga purposefully punches his opponent in the head and throws him to the ground with the intent of punching further

Attached: bottomless.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Also there hasn't been a single girl entered in as a fighter, despite all the hype we had about Karla

The rule makes a lot of sense given that the number of fighters an association employs is currently being used as a measure of success in the story, user. See Purgatory and its rising numbers, and the merger plot point.

There was literally no Karla hype

Most likely Sen is exception and Nogi intentionally had him fight consecutive matches before facing someone really strong, like Wakatsuki.

You're referring to her pigeon toe posture, I assume? That's typically meant to make someone look cute. Or pathetic, if they're a guy.

Karla is supposed to have a Removal of 80% which is huge. Sandrovich said that she's the strongest woman in the world.

Precisely because it's been studied and dissected, user? It's not as if once the trick is known, it loses all effectiveness, but skilled fighters are definitely going to be more prepared against its gimmicks. If the reason it's effective is because it comes as a surprise, then if the surprise is lost, then it loses its effectiveness and it becomes more important for the martial artist to learn when it's smart to apply the moves.

Himuro is one of those characters who could use some wank. He goes down before he gets a real fight and then spends the whole rest of the series in a cast. He's made out to be a big time fighter and gets his shit pushed in because he took it easy on Kaneda. I'd like to see some of the more underutilized fighters from Ashura get used.

There was pages of how badass she was supposed to have been on another level from the rest of her family couldn't hope to keep up. Her page talks about how she's based on the founder of Brazilian Jujitsu hell even when she was just being a creep in a hoody she had hype, before the baby fake out.

Incorrect. The fighters simply need to be verified through Yamashita Co. first, then they can be immediately hired. All a company needs to do is put them through Yamashita Co. first and have them accepted before officially accepting it; it's simply an extra hoop they have to jump through now for security.

I find it so weird how inflexible your thinking is.

How would Kiichi and the Miyazawa family in general fare in the kengan tournament?

Attached: bt0636-tough-1711979.jpg (1200x884, 223K)

The kengan matches have changed, they're softer now.

are we forgetting that random chick he banged in ch.1?

Every member of the Kure clan is based on a Gracie.
The Kure she was being compared to were strong, but it's not like she was compared to Hollis or Raian

I'd hike her summits if you know what I mean.

>you should be able to do this
Oh exploitable.

>Every member of the Kure clan is based on a Gracie.
Nah the grandad was based on some other specific practitioner of jujitsu. And just in general I call bullshit.

I kinda like the way the men in suits are drawn.
Reminds me strangely of the original fallout games.. dunno why. The lighting?

The Kure in general are based on the Gracies, and Raian specifically is based on Ryan Gracie. I'm pretty sure no other direct correspondents have been made.

Ryuki held back.

They also state that companies still have affiliated fighters who may also opt in for yamashita's loan service. So it very much is possible for a company to maintain a long-term fighter.

The only rule here is that "all fighters must first be cleared through Yamashita Inc." Long term, private contracts are still possible we don't know the specifics yet.

>tfw Vergil turns into a goddamn jet in DMC5

I'd like to think Takayama eventually decided to step up.

karla to kyra, erioh to helio

They’d probably wreck shit. Ffs kiichi has a literal formless/psychic punch+ shit like a guaranteed kill strike in 5 years

I'm thinking of a particular Clan that could hate these new rules and may have left Kengan association

They weren’t “in” the association in the first place. They were outside hires specifically for the tournament

excellent use of sekibayashi

--->>>

>They also state that companies still have affiliated fighters
These are the Kengan fighters who were already affiliated with a company before Nogi made the changes to the Kengan Association.

The kures are basically mercs, if you tell them no risk of dead involved to them then the better.

Raian is another story

Also, Son Oh and Kiichi can see the area they're fighting in from a bird's eye view.
Kiryuu is unkillable; he's been shot in the head with a sniper rifle and survived. He also won a fight after having been brutalized in the middle of a highway, hit by a truck, and thenhis opponent ran away after he got back up
Keiichi's dad permanently broke a martial artist's neck even though the guy was covered in bulletproof armor

Happy birthday, user! Hope you're having a good day!

Attached: 1552494535121.jpg (595x596, 75K)

I really enjoy the direction this is going.

Putting Yamashita at the center of it all is awesome, but you woul've thought the man would have more spine by now.

Thanks. Will be used for future speedreader

First part translation finish when?

>These are the Kengan fighters who were already affiliated with a company before Nogi made the changes to the Kengan Association.
That's not what was said though? It's said that most corporations have 1-2 affiliated fighters not if they were exclusively legacy fighters. The only rule here is that only freelance fighters from Yamashita can be hired for Kenyan matches. Since short term contracts are on the table as well as affiliate fighters still being a thing. Even Koga realizes that if a Corp wants a specific fighter, they just have some extra red tape to fill out.

Uh...

They trade fighters?

good thing there are two fighters now, Gaoh and Koga

Will Kaneda be his teacher?

Happy Birthday
youtube.com/watch?v=in6bP2KFmcE

Attached: COLGATE.jpg (498x514, 84K)

Kaneda and Himuro will probably switch/ train them both; Himuro will teach Gaoh the weaknesses in Gaoh-style, Koga gets more physical conditioning, meanwhile Kaneda teaches Koga about how to strategically apply what his eyes see, and Gaoh learns to read his opponents better.

Or force the fighters to elvel up to win without getting damaged AND not damaging too much the opponents.

When's the anime start airing?

Funny because I never expected that.

Attached: BaBAM Transparent.png (847x867, 593K)

Nice

Teach me, Ms. Akiyama.

Attached: 1390610828661.gif (280x210, 1.59M)

>one day after Koga nearly had a fucking hole punched through the front of his skull leaving it gruesomely fractured
>he has a fucking bandaid on it

Attached: 1392855930048.gif (316x297, 2.49M)

nanomachines, son

>Every fighter is running a mixed STR+DEX build
>Koga is running INT+CON
Just watch, he’ll win the tournament by letting the enemy exhaust themselves hitting.

Oh, how convenient. Sandrovich you fucking pussy we could tell you even started feeling bad for killing Meguro after a while.

Meguro died a happy death. No regrets, all smiles.

>Koga
>running INT
I really, really doubt it.

>Himuro telling Ryuki that Gaoh Style is a no go
Thank god. No more O MY OCDONUTSTEEL STYLE asspulls
Looking forward what comes from this
Also its pretty much confirmed Koga has Yamashita's Dragon Eye too

How funny would be it if Beard jobbed to some newly introduced character

at least we know that Koga has more int than Ryuki

>immediately asks for Rin
Cute.
Pretty much every fighter has far above average musculature for their size as a rule, even Cosmo, Sawada, Hanafusa and Inaba are all JACKED despite their appearances, Kaneda is the same way and you can see it in the bathhouse extra chapter. Cut as fuck.

Attached: 16.png (203x171, 24K)

Analysis is an INT ability, not running your mouth is WIS

Isn't this more Perception?

He had a strong presence in the story despite being a non-combatant who was subjected to the running joke that most fighters didn't even know who the fuck he was because Kaneda took his spot. It'd be pretty shitty of the authors to break his arm again after keeping him out of the fights for so long.

True that, he wouldn't have had it any other way.

Attached: fuck yeah.png (422x355, 83K)

The Miyazawa family literally channels ki to make your skin explode, its like proto hokuto shinken. I'd say they do pretty well. Also since we are on the topic of Tough I feel like Son-O got shafted at the end, how could he lose to that manlet Yugen?

Depends on the system.

Attached: CBT1.png (794x435, 221K)

>Koga, I'm not your Master or anything, but at this point you should keep your comments to yourself.

Attached: It's not like I'm your master or anything, b-baka!.png (403x318, 64K)

3dmodelanon how did you do that? Is this a fucking sculpt tool or something?

Post the rest

Kengan is a goldmine for this shit

>goldmine
As soon as I saw that word in a Sandrovich thread, I instantly thought of this
imgur.com/gallery/1rABf
He should update that, though.

Attached: haha.png (300x255, 54K)

Karla is still top 5 in the Kure clan and given how huge the Kure clan is, that's saying something

Looks like a racequeen pose

Koga did get punched for standing up for Ryuki, kind of.

>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but tell me how much you learned from watching my last fight.
>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but watch your stance, it's Catfoot not Flatfoot.
>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but remember is that the winners that are strong, not the strong that win. Remember that when you fight an opponent you think you outclass.
>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but take care with these opponents, they are armed and outnumbering us, pay attention to how I keep my guard and you do the same.
>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but this time keep a close eye on my opponent, watch what he does and reflect upon that.
>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but here is what I think you need to do to progress as a studen- uh, Freelance Martial artist.
>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but now that you have grown a manly beard, you have passed the final test. You are ready.
>Ichiro, I'm not your Master or anything, but I'm proud for you to inherit the Kaiwan style through methods unrelated to me. Now that you are ready, I will not teach you the hidden kata-technique of the Kaiwan Grandmasters. Instead I will be performing it over there. You are free to watch.

>Rei, I'm not your Master or anything, but you need to focus on yourself rather than a woman if you want to truly improve on your skill.
>Rei, I'm not your Master or anything, but if you want the Raishin Style to no longer focus on assassination, you'll need to work on it, instead of simply promising a woman that you won't kill anymore.

>Kanoh, I'm not your Master or anything, but while swapping between Formless and Formed may be effective against lesser fighters, it creates an opening where you can get hit when your muscles are not flexing, leading to taking all the damage.

>Ohma, I'm not your Master or anything, but your warrior's spirit is commendable. I will honor you by beating the living shit out of you.
>No mercy.

>Setsuna, I'm not your Master or anything, but you should not rely on improvisation in a fight. It will only lead to your defeat.
>Setsuna, I'm not your Master or anything, but your obsession with Ohma is hindering your ability to fight, on top of being founded on a false premise.
>Setsuna, I'm not your Master or anything, but please do not try to apply the principles of the Rakshasa's Palm to your genitalia. "That" is not what it was meant for.

>Kiozan, I'm not your Master or anything, but... actually, Sekibayashi's lesson was already perfect.

>Sekibayashi, I'm not a Master or anything, but while Babadozan and Kurachi's training regime worked with you, that doesn't mean it'll work with Haruo too. He is his own person.
>Your lesson for Kiozan was perfect, however. Good job.

>Saw Paing, I'm not your Master or anything, but your use of bait and switch, while brilliant, only works once, then it becomes predictable.

>Wakatsuki, I'm not your Master or anything, but don't let your defeat against Ohma bring you down. Demonsbane is a formless technique, you really had no way of knowing it was coming.
>Furthermore, I acknowledge your skill in Karate. Good work, kid.

>Koga, I'm not your Master or anything, but you should REALLY listen to Kazuo. He knows his shit.
>Koga, I'm not your Master or anything, but though you are indeed weak, your basics are superb. Work from there and you will no longer be pathetic.

>Ryuki, I'm not your Master or anything, but you should stay away from Kure Karla. If she won't rape you, she will either ask her great-grandfather, the clan head, to kill you, or try to do it herself, and both of them have a good chance at it.

>Kazuo, I'm not your Fighter or anything, but you should look into getting your second son some fighting lessons. It would be a shame for your bloodline's eyes to die out with disuse, and I do not trust your first son.

>Kirimi, I'm not going to fight for you permanently or anything, but your world travels do not seem conductive to the success of your company. You could probably pay someone to do the wandering for you.

I've finally finished Asura, Ohma is alive and well, right? this is just a distraction planned by Yamashita to surprise everyone when he appears with him in the new tournament

Attached: sad.jpg (1003x931, 228K)

Nice. Good work fellow friend of Gensai

Obligatory Gensai shitposting time

Attached: 1551398764499.png (839x848, 49K)

hes fukken ded m8

No problem, fellow friend of Kuroki. Contributions are also accepted. I have 5 more in stock, but they are crossovers, so I feel I should seek acceptance before submission.

He's just taking a nap.

Attached: 1552573400411.png (853x965, 408K)

>So far the companies shown like it a lot.
The manga directly states the new rules pissed some companies off.

>he along with his gang legit started an altercation and tried to gang up and beat the shit out of a single person
If it's anything like other delinquent shoulder taps, they tried to intimidate/extort him and Ohma was having none of it, it's highly unlikely Koga and his gang piled on Ohma without a punch being thrown first (either Ohma or one of Koga's lackies punching after the "talks" went nowhere).

She caught onto Koga's kink

No one wants to see a woman get her ass beat or break the suspension of disbelief, and I'm sure you'd have trouble finding guys who want to fight a women that don't want to utterly destroy her.

Those all sound like great achievements then you look at Kengan fighter achievements.
There are fighters that can predict the future (to a small degree), can pull back an F1's acceleration, can twist muscles just with a touch, etc. They'd beat the lower-tier fighters but they'd probably lose to any of the top ranks.

What everybody else said, but also the fact we have characters who act with far more humility despite the fact they try to seem like hotshots at first.

Rihito's development especially. When he got beat up several times in a row, he acknowledged his weakness and adjusted his attitude to fit that. He knew he wasn't getting anywhere simply by acting strong and decided to go for proper training and tutelage.

There's also the general thought process about fair losses being fair for a lot of the fights in the first series. Sore losing and grudges do not bare good results. Koga's determination is based solely on a grudge against a dead man. When he finds out Ohma is dead, hopefully he'll stop being such a sore prick about it.

KAEDE NO

>Every fighter is running a mixed STR+DEX build
Lies.
>Dudly is Str + Str
>Cosmo is Dex + Dex (or Dex + Spd)
>Akoya is arguably Str + Def with a bit of Dex (although this would depend on the system, D&D he'd be Str+Dex)
>Harou is Str+Fat
>Inaba is Dex+Int, fucking spellcasters
>Julius is Str+Sci
>Sekibayashi is Str+Con
>Saw Paing is Con+Con
>Karo is Str+Con (Limit break: Max Dex)
>Rei is Dex+Dex (or Spd+Spd)
>Gensai is Str+Dex+Wis
>Hanafusa is Int+Int(+ a little Dex)
>Bando is Str+Int+Freak
>Kaneda is Int+Wis

kaneda a best

These weekly threads always bring me comfiness after a long hard day. Thanks Kengan bros.

It's nice to finally be able to enter a Kengan thread without being spoiled 100 chapters in advance.

Nah. He's going to see Kaneda fight and realise that Kaneda's strong because of his foresight and if HE got the same foresight, he'd basically beat anyone. Kaneda is the perfect trainer for a guy who has amazing vision and from what we've seen, decent analysis.

Anybody got that fake ao3 kengan fic screenshot? The one with "MetsudouFangBoy"?

Its not my work. The orginal is from Sacha Delon i think
artstation.com/artwork/Dx5aoE

I think you'd need to check Kengan threads in archives. I am sure someone quoted those titles/authors, so can search by those.

I made it, so yeah, here you go.

Attached: Capture.png (1255x418, 59K)

Thank you, based Friend of Kuroki.

So what system is this?

Lets cut this history lesson short boys.
Up next, how to defeat a god.

Attached: kazzy.jpg (597x912, 165K)

Generic RPG with meme additions.

Been lookin' for it for a while but, apart from the pandalink, which i can't get past, i've had fuck all luck finding it.

nhentai.net/g/214014/
I don't really understand why people post exhentai links as some gay form of gatekeeping.
Let a man nut.