French can make better anime adaptations than hollywood

prove me wrong

Attached: nicky-larson-film-parfum-de-cupidon-affiche-2.jpg (883x1200, 226K)

>le its good because it was made in another country even though the movie is actually shit meme
getting tired of it, movie was trash

The French are pretty based, after all.

Attached: 1351386942232.gif (427x220, 2.76M)

It's about Taxi tier. It might be fun due to how ridiculous it is, but man you need to get your bar higher if you think it is actually good.

Speed Racer

it's shit

French people are shit.

at least they keep their degeneracy for their own. They don't export it to the rest of the world like muttland.

They colonised half of Africa.

to be honest it's not such a hard task.

>MY COUNTRY DINDUNOTHING IT"S DRIMPF RUISSIAN TROLLS THAT DISLIKED IT OK FUCK THOSE CHINKS WE LAUGH AT THEIR LACK OF OPEN MINDED GLOBALISM WE ARE SO GOOD WE CHANGE EVERYTHING TO TEACH THEM A LESSON ON WHAT IS GOOD
yikes

half of cast are original characters?

This, never talk to French man about anime, French man I know unironically likes Darling in the Franxx and Violet Evergarden. Called even Tsurune AOTS. The weird thing is that as much as of a pig disgusting KyoAni fag he is, he hates Haruhi Suzumiya for really no reason, and Fullmetal Panic.

your taste is trash, obese retard.

/Thread

Anyone can make any movie better then hollywood.

Attached: ciel-pierlot-sakura-anbu.jpg (1748x2491, 473K)

French here, a nationality doesn't mean everyone that has it has shit taste
Hating Haruhi? Kek

Alita was unironically not bad. They inserted some of the usual hollywood eye-rollers but they genuinely tried to adapt it

Reminder that S4 never.

>T-they tried, okay?
fuck off

>casts Todd Howard as Ryo

s3 was garbge anyway

lol ta gueule

How about we change this thread to talk about OG City Hunter instead?

Attached: ryo.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Only the last 3 episodes. Certainly killed the hype for more.

It was factually garbage, both as an adaptation and as a movie. they were so obsessed about telling the audience the original "was shit" that they forgot basic plot writting entierely. Also Hollywood is afraid of showing cyberpunk because it make their target future "bad" instead of "good". Hence that horrible Zalem that looked like a tourist trap in the middle of texas instead of a desperate shithole.

How about we talk about the irony of "OG" being a neologism only newfags use?

Thinking about Alita now, maybe Cameron did have intentions to make it faithful, but obviously it otherwise wouldn't be marketable and westerners wouldn't buy into that shit.

I have a French friend and she's got super interesting tastes. She got me to read Narutaru, Bloom Into You and Angel's Sanctuary. That's just manga stuff.

Not everyone in one country has the same taste.

Japan, on the other hand, has shit taste in anime/manga until the end of time.

I'm not telling you to buy a ticket, I'm just saying it was pretty passable, get over yourself fag

>they were so obsessed about telling the audience the original "was shit"
How?

man i hate the French but damn do they got a good taste in pop culture

Even Bollywood would do a better job. Actually, I want to see them try now that I think about it.

>It's about Taxi tier.
lol wtf?
Not at all