Where the fuck is the OVA?

Wrong besuto garu user

Ovas coming in spring

Doesn't it come out on the 20th? Also

>you will never play SF or Final Fight with a hime girl

OVA comes out next week.
Hidaka is best girl btw.

>Hidacucks

Attached: PSX_20181108_005610.jpg (424x448, 65K)

>Hidaka
>best girl

Nah man, she's a normalfag that only got into fighters to attract Haruo.

i wish i was cool enough to attract a normie girl into my weird hobbies

You don't need "coolness", that's something the sparkle-preppy kid was trying to do. You just need Charisma. In Haruo's case, he's being himself and it's working.

I wish my own self was charismatic so I could bee myself and attract a normie girl into my weird hobbies.

I love this anime

Finally, although while I'm glad we're at least getting something, I still wish we were getting a full season 2

There's enough volumes for a S2 right? I figured, they would go for it. Did it sell well?

hey man the ED is dope dawg n word

youtube.com/watch?v=--qSPDmVuVA

Etsuko is a goddess

Pretty torn between the two, but since blondie let her hair grow I'm leaning more towards autistic silence.

Attached: 1535060076127.jpg (1920x1080, 769K)

I've always stuck with Ono. Honestly, the series itself didn't need another girl, it just makes the love story bland. I liked the simple Arcade Rivalry.

I really really really like this anime

Attached: down in one.jpg (600x750, 89K)

I heard that the General from Kaiser Knuckle was mentioned in this. Did he get beat by the titular girl or go rightfully undefeated?

In the manga he was defeated by Haruo when he was kicked from his home town arcade by the blondie squad.

I don't mind Hidaka, but she never stood a chance against Oono, Oono and Haruo are just too close for a third party.

So did the manga have a happy end?

>Defeating the boss who took 20 years to even beat once

0/10.

I can totally understand why someone might think Hidaka is kind of boring and prefer Ono but personally I fucking love her so much.
I'm really hoping for a Season 2 because the manga art is horrendous and I can't bring myself to read it.