Gridman

If Akane created the memeworld and made Rikka to love her then why did she also make Yuta fall in love with Rikka?

Attached: SSSS.Gridman-07-03.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/45442759654429297
reddit.com/user/SuperOniichan
desuarchive.org/a/thread/185162313/#185162667
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did the same.

She made everyone to fall in love with her, but for some reaosn she fucked up the programming and Yuuta ended up loving Rikka instead.

>some reaosn she fucked up the programming
Yeah well that's the thing why did that happen

Design flaw

Rikka’s fat thighs saved the day, but why was Akane such a slut?

Come to think of it, if this is true, the world would eventually die from depopulation, because every girl she created would be lesbian by default just like she is. There's more to it than that though.

Based on staff-approved yuri NTR though, Akane never cared for Yuta in the slightest, unless you consider staff art of them with Rikka and Utsumi reconciling after she returns to the real world.

Rikka s fat thighs are dangerous though.

Attached: 1540191058134.jpg (849x1200, 426K)

Rikka wasn't made to love Akane. Rikka is Akane. Rikka reflects how she's like in real life, while Akane is the image of her ideal.
People weren't made to love Akane but rather Akane was created to be popular.
Yuta probably represented her wish for someone to love her as she is.

Rikka is for Yuuta.

This seems like the best explanation desu. Since irl akane looks like rikka

Yuta is one lucky bastard

I wonder if you'll ever get over your sick and freak obsession with trying to "troll". I honestly have no idea how you live with yourself. And yes, it's extremely obvious who you are. As you are the only person this obsessed with shitposting and spamming. Even more so, how you keep trying to force this "durr they da same person!!!" shit after you've literally had official sources proving you wrong.

You are replying to yourself.
And your retardation of "durrr looks leik irl rikka" is even more so. Because even multiple girls in the MV look the same as real life Akane.

Attached: D0-2CsgU4AAATsj.jpg (590x285, 25K)

like clockwork

Attached: 1551782340655_0.png (600x847, 179K)

Since this thread is goibg to be shit anyway just let it die

>shitposter shitposts and spam
>durrrr xddd clock word some1 tell me 2 stop!
You're not an "epic troll", you're not baiting anyone, you're just a retard.

Apparently all of Yea Forums is me. Now I should start crafting kaiju to wreck Yea Forums.
But I suck at sculpting, wut do?

You honestly think he's going to let his thread die? He made it on purpose for the sole purpose of shitposting and attacking people. If he doesn't obsessively bump it himself he's going to have no place to attack people, and no way to cope with his shit life.

As always, you try to pretend that because a very small amount of posts are called yours that everyone is called you. This blatantly retarded logical fallacy makes you stand out, because there's no way there's more than one person retarded enough to think this.

Whoa there angry self. Take a break.

And of course, also like always, you are consumed with thinking you "trigger" people and make them mad. Even when anyone who replies to you is totally calm.

At this point even saying the word Yuta the MCs name is going to trigger his schizophrenia

Nope. You're never "triggering" anyone, you retarded reject. You just randomly making a post going "durrr yuta XDDD" is you clearly trying, insanely hard, to "trigger" people. That is why you are being replied to, not because you are saying Yuta.

Hmm, this "I'm not mad, you are mad" persona is getting kinda boring. I need to make another Yea Forumsnon to keep this thread going.

You're trying so pathetically hard, and all you're doing is failing. Like you always do.

This will be another wonderful YuutaAkane thread.

She's an NTRfag

You start calling yourself Austin.

They looked better together than with Rikka. Yuuta really should have gone after her instead

I love NTR of all kinds.

Do you think you'll ever get treatment for whatever is so insanely wrong with you? Really, honest question, what went wrong that made you like this?

Yuuta gets to rub his dick all over Rikka.

You will never "trigger" anyone no matter how hard you try. You refuse to accept this which is why you put so much effort into your spamming and shitposting.

Over here Sean. You are summoned. They want to meet you.

>they
It is your own post. And you are going to reply to that post yourself. Like you always do.

You got so triggered in the /h/ thread you had to hide all the images and now I have made a new thread for degrading lesbians.

Hiding the images it to make you upset, and look how much it worked. You literally can't get over it.

I already replied to that post as always.

Also you missed a spot.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/45442759654429297

What's it like knowing you are total failure at everything in your life?

No Sean. You couldn't get over it. I just laughed at how I successfully summoned you.

You never "summon" anyone, you just deluded yourself into thinking you do because it's the only way you can cope with what a massive failure you are.

I am feeling great ACK. I am on the train and once again I am keeping myself entertained by slapping you.

Attached: IMG_20190308_1945216.jpg (5216x2934, 2.11M)

You like this?

Attached: IMG_20190304_2007251.jpg (5216x2934, 1.19M)

I always laugh at how you try to pretend you're at work or something. Like anyone at all will actually believe you. And you failing to ever "troll" or fool anyone doesn't mean you are "slapping" anyone.

I'm not at work. I am on the train home from work Sean-kun.

I like how you think bragging about your psychotic obsession with "ack" makes you look "epic".

Nah, you're sitting at home obsessively spamming and shitpositng.

I am glad you like it.

To laugh at you, not with you.

Do you want a photo from inside the train?

And can you find the crack images posted in this thread?

Do you like NTR?

No one cares about your lazy shops and fake images that you took hours ago to pretend you took them now.

>why did she also make Yuta fall in love with Rikka?
he didn't

This is entirely the point.

Akane hates the situation because everything she built to be happy turned out wrong.

She made herself "perfect", but being Akane didn't make her happy.

She made a copy of her original form so she could like herself; but Rikka is more concerned about her than validating her changes.

She made Yuta to love her, but he loves her for who she actually is, and is mostly intimidated by the Akane act.

She even made herself a friend who likes her hobby, but she can't both be the popular girl and the Kaiju girl (under her own impressions), so she never gets to interact with him.

They had a whole episode about this: None of her Sims reacts the way she wants, and she rejects the idea that they're all functioning as written: They've clearly rebelled from her control, rather than reacting as the people who were purpose built to be her friends.

Who is Gridman?

user, you are almost certainly misinterpreting the point of that episode.

Akane would not have given a shit about any of the three of them (arguably even Rikka), if it wasn't for Girdman. This is was just about every interaction she has before this episode shows, as every times she speaks to one of them, it was just to an end -- "tell me about Yuta." "What do you know about Yuta". "Yuta's the Gridman, right? lol". She almost never showed any interest in them as actual people.

Thus, episode 9 was in effect her perfect world only because she'd eliminated the threat the three posed to the reality she created for herself, by placing herself in a situation where she can keep each of the characters under her surveillance and her thumb, and away from Gridman.

Also the idea that Rikka is Akane's stand or whatever is just a fanguess based on next to nothing.

Turn the episode 90 degrees.

She arbitrarily had this ability before Gridman: She could have trivially enjoyed having a cadre of real, deep friends in her little world if she was wiling to cede control. The reason that is spoiled is because she's drowning in ennui and is no longer capable of appreciating or remembering the point of her false world in the first place.

Of course, there's a peculiar stack of mufflers in a cloak that's making this untenable in the first place, but I don't think it's coincidental that she's inserted herself into positive scenarios with her cast of "friends" and they fall apart because she's trying to use it as leverage rather than actually enjoying their company.

Reminder that literally no one wants you alive.

See

You ever coded something? A single typo will fuck up your whole system.

Attached: IMG_0999.png (1280x1198, 1.37M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-175411.png (1080x1920, 1.02M)

Fuck off faggot

You will never be the "epic troll" you think you.
The fact you refuse to accept that people are replying to you because you're trying to attack them, not because they are "triggered" by your "shipping" makes it insanely obvious who you are.

YuutaxRikka

Imagine how sad to be Yuta.. You got the best wingman bro in Gridman, but still got cucked and lost to a girl

How did he get cucked? He gets Rikka in the end

Eh that's left vague. Doesn't seem like she has feelings for him at the end.

Visibly flustered though and whatever their conversation was before the first episode, it's definitely romantic in nature in some way.

Yeah that's true I suppose.

Well, I thought they left it open ended like Hyouka because they don’t need to spell everything out like 20% of the rest of the story and to leave the possibility for yuri

Also consider that the staff exclusively approves Akane x Rikka content, while Rikka x Yuuta is sacrilege for whatever reason. It's unsual considering both are harmless pairs, and yet the first official staff-approve anthology has the Yuuta x Akane date...with Akane cucking him for Rikka with a line that came off as "Ewww! As if I'd ever date Yuuta! Pussy 4 life!"

Amemiya either really hates Yuuta and het romance, or just prefers yuri vastly more.

getting along as a friend is not something i would be proud off

Sorry Yutacuck Rikka loves Akane and Akane(me) only.

Yuuta fell in love with Rikka because she's the "real" Akane. He was the only one who actually saw the truth beyond the "perfect" Akane persona and was attracted to the real thing instead.
It all makes sense when you realize that.

Attached: T89Yxjf_d.jpg (640x360, 15K)

she giving Yuuta the succ!

Attached: akane irl.jpg (1136x640, 59K)

Ugly.

She was flustered because of the confession not for Yutacuck

>getting cucked by your own clone

its more fun to eventually cuck your friend

>muh samefagging

muhhhh

Attached: 1551991277735.jpg (2300x2968, 504K)

>She made a copy of her original form
wait, where was it stated that Rikka is her original form?

For 3d trash, she sure is bootyful.

>Amemiya either really hates Yuuta and het romance, or just prefers yuri vastly more.

you tell me

Attached: 1551619665092.jpg (1687x1898, 1.14M)

Reminder that literally no one wants you alive.

Literally no where. He's trying to shitpost on purpose. He thinks he's "triggering" people by saying what he does. There have been multiple official sources that say Akane and Rikka are different people. And he ignores it every single time people cite them and point it out.

I could take a screenshot proving that I only posted once and the other guy is someone else, but it's easier to call you a fucking faggot

See the rest of my post

>xdd lol screen shot proof lol epic xddd!
No.

stop samefagging yutacuck

If it was that way Akane wouldn't tried to appeal so hard to them nor she would be as devastated as she was when all three of them denied her offer of a paradise. Gridman Alliance's rejection crushed Akane's apparently unflappable image and sent her spiraling into depression and rage. They might be just characters for her at the beginning of the show but not anymore by that point.

>Also the idea that Rikka is Akane's stand or whatever is just a fanguess based on next to nothing
>next to nothing
I agree that it's a theory (as far as I know, I wonder what's the opinion of the staff on this). But it fits too well and makes lots of sense given what we watched. The ending theme, Akane's views towards Rikka, her growing interest in Yuta, Alexis's insistence on keeping Rikka away from Akane's heart. And the last scene of the show as icing on the cake. The implications are way too strong. If that's not the case I'll bow down in respect to TRIGGER because they played me well.

The staff has stated multiple times that Akane and Rikka are different people.
You don't even think there's anything between Yuta and Rikka. You just pretend think that because you think it "triggers" people.

>her growing interest in Yuta
What interest?
It's always funny how you try to pretend that blush actually means something, and wasn't just a reflex reaction to something embarrassing be told to her. If she liked Yuta, why didn't she blush in the final scene with Yuta and blush while she was thinking about how he likes her?

>agree that it's a theory (as far as I know, I wonder what's the opinion of the staff on this
do the nips fan even consider or talked about this theory? i don't think amemiya or hasegawa even consider this, since for all the reference,interview stuff they have release for the show, i haven't seen anything nor they hint regards to it

>The staff has stated multiple times that Akane and Rikka are different people
Source? I'm interested in reading that.

Also you got it wrong. I'm talking about Akane's sudden interest in Yuta, not Rikka's. Sure you can argue it was strategy to get closer to he enemy and to a degree that's correct but the more Yuta showed interest in Rikka the harder Akane started teasing him trying to get his attention up to outright brainwashimg him into thinking he's her boyfriend.

Maybe they're silent on purpose? Getting into their shoes for a bit they probably don't want to ruin the mysticism. It's funnier to let fan guess the details in their own.

It's been linked directly to you many times in these threads. And every time you ignore it.
>into thinking he's her boyfriend.
No, you fucking retard, you've had this explained to you as well. She was making Yuta's dream come true in Ep9. Not her own. Yuta wanted Rikka to say that she was his girlfriend. So that's what Akane did in order to try and get Yuta to follow her.

>なみこやはっすとよく遊んでおり、1学期まではアカネとも親密だった模様。
>She often hangs out with Namiko and Hass, and up until the end of the first semester was in a very intimate relationship with Akane.
>Pretty much just confirming that her relationship with Akane is different than her one with Namiko and Hass.

even just reading her character guide, it's clear that they're different people

Attached: 1551824765342.jpg (2432x3505, 2.66M)

>She was making Yuta's dream come true in Ep 9. Not her own.
She literally made the entire setting for her own happiness and satisfaction, user. It was the dream she wanted to run away to. You missed the entire point of the scene, episode, AND anime, you turkey.

Attached: 1546096023660.jpg (800x640, 139K)

Attached: 73614347_p0.jpg (7180x5087, 1.55M)

That's hot, that's hot.

>fake translationfag strikes again
fuck off

No, I didn't miss anything, Austin. And stop bumping your garbage thread from page bottom of the catalog. The staff has out right stated Akane doesn't like anyone in the computer world but Rikka. Stop being so obsessed with shitposting just for the sake of shitposting.

>xddd lool look at me epic trollol i so funny i call any transaltion at all fake to start fight I FUCKING EPIC DURRR!!!
No, you really, really aren't.

I wish the mods would just stop this retard already. He's so clearly trying, as hard as he can, to ruin threads. And just nothing is done about him. He never stops. And he just keeps ban evading to try ruin threads on purpose.

>ban evading to try ruin threads on purpose.
isn't that exactly what you are doing though?

Attached: 73300781_p0.png (499x566, 204K)

She is into NTR'ing cute boys.

>be ban evading and spamming quotes accusing every single post of being the same person
>somehow there is nothing wrong with that
Die retard

Attached: 73622599_p0.png (1050x1200, 1.13M)

Because he was literally Agent Smith

Please ignore the insane person.

I think I should write a post going in depth over all the influence and references to Enokido's work in Gridman.
Amemiya said to be a Tsurumaki fanboy, and given that he always worked with Enokido the line can become blurry, but given that the nods go beyond the works of that duo to include Igarashi/Enokido stuff, I think he's more interested in the writer.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-25-15h13m21s277.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

>If Akane created the memeworld and made Rikka to love her then why did she also make Yuta fall in love with Rikka?
Thats good question we may never know but if i had to guess is probably because his love for thighs was a glitch

Attached: Thigh Lover.webm (720x404, 1.47M)

>durrrr u say everyone is me durrr!!!
No, only posts that try to claim everyone is called you are called out on being you.

>53 posts in the thread
>20 posts linked as yours
Yeah, there's nothing stopping you, an insane fucking obsessive retard, from making 20 posts. 20 posts is not everyone in this thread. Those 20 posts are just yours.

You ALWAYS try to use this same exact retarded logic, and every time it's pointed out to you how flawed it is. And every time you ignore it. Which only makes it even more obvious it's all just you.

We are a few days away from the last two Voice Dramas. What are you lads expecting besides Rikka and Akane talking?

Attached: D1C6S1_U0AAM5Qa.jpg (845x1200, 238K)

user is trying to discuss the show, you fucking retard. Why don't you stop trying to ruin the thread?

The entire point of her using kaiju retcon people out of existence is because while she created the world she couldn't plan out everything or control how people would change and grow over time. This resulted in people starting to not act like how she originally wanted them to so she would kill them and wipe their existence from peoples memories.

This is specifically spelled out in the end.

Maybe because you were ruining the thread with your shiposts? Retard.

Don't argue with him, everyone is a samefag to him.

Don't bother with the insane person.
I need some time to type everything anyway.

Great ass, but no tits.

Attached: 1550527289496.jpg (4079x5757, 1.03M)

Literally the best.

>you will never be Yuuta just to wake up on her sofa where she usaully sits

I'd like a full blown curve ball.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

The usual.

I feel like im the only here who never cared about shipping in Gridman. Rikka is kind of boring and doesn't go well with Yuta and Akane and Rikka is a big no. I gotta admit tho Akane and Utsumi would be cute together

Attached: DwPlo_UU8AAiM81.jpg (822x1200, 156K)

You've never been to a gridman thread since the show ended? They have a resident ban evading a/u/tist who starts spamming the moment he sees a Yuuta/Rikka comment.

Attached: 73667983_p0.jpg (1951x1936, 2.07M)

At no point that denies the theory. Of course they're treated as separate entities on the surface. That's the whole point of Akane's world.

No, !Akemi. This has nothing to do with "shipping". It never has, and never will. The reason people reply to you is because you're clearly trying to attack and harass people. The fact you do it with "shipping" is 100% irrelevant, and only means something in your mind. Because for some reason you're fucking CONSUMED with shipping and trying to pretend you are an "epic shipping troll".

No, I didn't miss anything, Austin. And stop bumping your garbage thread from page bottom of the catalog. The staff has out right stated Akane doesn't like anyone in the computer world but Rikka. Stop being so obsessed with shitposting just for the sake of shitposting.

>xddd lool look at me epic trollol i so funny i call any transaltion at all fake to start fight I FUCKING EPIC DURRR!!!

I wish the mods would just stop this retard already. He's so clearly trying, as hard as he can, to ruin threads. And just nothing is done about him. He never stops. And he just keeps ban evading to try ruin threads on purpose.

Attached: 73674328_p6.jpg (500x773, 286K)

Look at what you've done.

The image of healthy self-steem.

You are replying to yourself, like you always do.
You are the only person who tries to pretend your "/u/fag" boogieman is a problem. As if only one person could have an issue with you constantly spamming threads trying to fake flame wars.

You are an image of intense mental defects.

Rikka's friends were lusting after college cock though.

Reminder Rikka is Akane's true appearance meaning Akane wants to literally fuck herself.

Because the memeworld is a lie.
Needed to expand on that more.

Kinda creepy but that's nip girls I guess.

Reminder that you will never ever be the "epic troll" you think you are, and that you are never "triggering" anyone.

Pretty much. Memes aside I agree with the user that said that Akane wants Rikka to accept her as means to validate her decision of becoming a new perfect being. Rikka likes Akane but not for being perfect and rejected the shallow version of a perfect highschool girl life Akane offered her in the dream.

>the user
Do you really not understand how fucking stupid you sound when you constantly try to imply you're more than one person with the use of pronouns? People don't normally talk like this, so you stand out a lot.

You don't "agree" with anything, you're the only one who says it, and you're trying to "troll".

Attached: 1546104512627.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Rikka was created based on real world Akane and through some glitch or something, Yuta falls in love with the real Akane instead of the idealized version. That's why Gridman chose Yuta to be his host I guess since he can get close to both version of Akane. Which made me wonders what was Gridman original plan when entering Akane's world. Just to capture Alexis or go undercover in this world and try to mend Akane's heart.

The "Glitch" was that the people were acting like actual people and not literal npcs like Akane expected them to act.

you should go tell him off on reddit as well

Attached: 73674328_p5.jpg (500x773, 394K)

Attached: 1550466335465.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Based noseless creature poster.
Cringe mentally ill schizo poster.

Akane is so cute.

Attached: 1551882733180.png (1280x720, 723K)

You just how to love how much dedicated protecting a ban evading shitposting redditor gets from Troid. Which is a given, because Troid is from reddit as well.

>get accused of being from reddit
>replies doing reddit's "cringe" and "based" style of shitposting "upvotes" / "downvotes"
The sheer fucking irony.

Hey, Austin. I was scrolling through the Gridman tag on twitter, and saw someone post a clean version of the Rikka blu ray case cover, and clicked on the link, which was apparently to reddit. But, one thing I did see there in my few seconds was this.

I found your reddit account. You are going into any thread(?) that someone posts Akane and Rikka and screeching about how they are the same person. And guess what? Surprise surprise, you're the only one saying it. And of course, you're doing your autistic "anti yuri" screeching there as well. I always knew you were a literal redditor, but it's just so pathetic how sad your life is.

because the power of love transcends the desire of gods

Hey, look. You bumped your shit thread from the bottom of the catalog again.

Attached: 1550338445827.gif (500x405, 182K)

Why do you always repost the same images?
Oh right, because you don't actually like or care about this series, the only reason you're here is to shitpost.

I dare you to tag every single one of these posts faggot. This was the first time I posted but if you are so sure I'm a same fag put your money where your mouth is and do it. I'll screenshot this to show you the you count. I dare you. do it, pussy.

Attached: 73674328_p0.jpg (500x773, 401K)

Yuta was an anomaly because he fell in love with Rikka (who represents Akane's true self) and that's why Gridman chose to inhabit him

>tag
Again, it's literally like you're trying to give away that you're a subhuman reddit shitter. There is no "tagging" on this site, Austin. And as always, you are the only person who thinks those screen shots are proof of anything. They are easily edited, and you always post from multiple devices anyway.

>XDDD LOL HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM EPIC I SAID AKANE AND RIKKA ARE THE SAME PERSON AGAIN!!! XDD!!!!
No, you're just a pathetic failure you can never "trigger" anyone, so you resort to autistically spamming.

Why did Akane left the real world actually? Did she get bullied? The real world is too dull and boring for her?

Hey, Austin. I was scrolling through the Gridman tag on twitter, and saw someone post a clean version of the Rikka blu ray case cover, and clicked on the link, which was apparently to reddit. But, one thing I did see there in my few seconds was this.

I found your reddit account. You are going into any thread(?) that someone posts Akane and Rikka and screeching about how they are the same person. And guess what? Surprise surprise, you're the only one saying it. And of course, you're doing your autistic "anti yuri" screeching there as well. I always knew you were a literal redditor, but it's just so pathetic how sad your life is.

thread has been up for what, 10 hours now? and you haven't stopped ban evading to tell Austin off for a second yet
do you even have a job or something?

>durrr every1 is against u
>o- only one person can tell me to stop shitposting!

Can you imagine doing this everyday for 6 years?

Right? Who could possible care so much about trying to "troll". The only reason Austin would keep doing this is because he has literally nothing else in his life, and the only way he can validate himself is by acting badly on the internet.

your first post itt around 10 hours ago
really funny how you try to pretend to be multiple people but all of those people have the same posting style and habits

All the same style of posting and habits, huh?
What about your style of posting and habits? Like refusing to accept this isn't about "shipping". Refusing to answer anything anyone says to you. Constantly reposting the same images. Refusing to accept you're not "triggering" anyone. Refusing to accept that "bait" does not mean "replied". etc etc.

Akane wanted a platonic friend nothing involving romance. Rikka is for Yuuta

Attached: fesfevepgru11.jpg (1375x962, 142K)

Yeah, "Austin".

>everyone who does things I don't like are the same person

Attached: 73607184_p0.png (1440x1908, 1.45M)

See? It's just so easy to out smart you and tell who you are because you literally refuse to stop doing the same things over and over.

Dunno about the bullying but she probably perceived her as weird, looking at her room one can get an idea about some of her tastes. She probably is a closet toku otaku. Maybe someone she liked found out about that and made her embarrassed?

No, those have nothing to do with likes and dislikes, Austin. All of those things are blatantly obvious logical faults that normal people wouldn't do. And every single one of your personas has every single one of those traits.

>everyone
There's another thing only you do. You're obsessed with the word "everyone".

ok ACK whatever you say

We don't know that. Hopefully the last drama CDs will bring light over Rikka's resolution after Gridman unveiled Yuta's feelings for her as also how's her relationship with the real Yuta in general. Seems they made a great effort to leave the romance as ambiguous as possible.

It's just so fucking stupid obvious who you are because you literally refuse to stop saying the same things over and over and literally refuse to answer anything anyone says to you.

Probably thought you were trying to provoke the famous Gridman shitposter on purpose.

This board might be shit, but at least it gives me the possibility to observe and interact with a genuinely crazy individual. It's fascinating.

Look at how much effort you put into pretend you're more than one person. Not only do you always go out of your way to post multiple times in the same minute, you even constantly reply to yourself.

It's so easy to provoke this guy.

Grab that ass!

Attached: 72620194_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 887K)

No, you're not "provoking" anyone. People are replying to you because telling off shitposters who are trying to ruin threads is the normal thing to do.

Yeah, "people".

Can't wait. I want this resolved once and for all.

>only one person could ever have a problem with an insane shitposter making threads usable and constantly trying to fake "flame wars"

That doesn't look like sweat.

Attached: 73677033_p0.jpg (1690x2478, 3.03M)

It literally won't matter. For a long time people have been showing official sources that Akane and Rikka are two different people. And he still spams and shitposts in the exact same way regardless.

>For a long time people have been showing official sources that Akane and Rikka are two different people
Such as...

>final voice drama flat out says Hibiki and Rikka will never get together
>queue
>just keeps shitposting the same as always

>final voice drama flat out says Hibiki and Rikka will never get together
Shit posting aside it would be really amusing if they have the balls to actually do this.

The official guide book says there's a girl at the start of the ED who's face we never need. She looks exactly like Akane, but with brown hair. And the guide book then says the reason we don't see her face is because it's later shown in the expressions and gestures of Akane and Rikka.

Obviously meaning that the girl Rikka was looking for, the girl with brown hair, was real life Akane.

I mean, they already did. In one the magazine interviews the director straight up said he likes it when the female lead doesn't have feelings for the male lead.

Doesn't that clash directly with the last scene of the show where we saw a Rikka-like Akane waking up in the Real World?

True but is not a confirmation, just his opinion. Rikka's reaction to Gridman's confession show s that at the very least she isn't totally indifferent to the idea.

Yeah I can see a closet otaku. She looks completely normal in union music video.

No, because no one "Rikka-like" woke up in the real world. That's just you average Japanese person.

Even in the sequel music video there are other girls you could pretend are Rikka just by virtue of them having long brown hair.

Attached: D0-2CsgU4AAATsj.jpg (590x285, 25K)

>Rikka's reaction to Gridman's confession show s that at the very least she isn't totally indifferent to the idea.
Why are you so literally autistic? Blushing does not mean "shares mutual romantic feelings." Blushing just means she's not socially autistic and understand embarrassing situations.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/185162313/#185162667

If she liked Yuta, why didn't she blush in the final scene with Yuta and blush while she was thinking about how he likes her?

Pic related doesn't resemble Rikka as much as real world Akane.

Pic related is like four girls. And one of them is real life Akane, you fucking subhuman retard. You're literally just shitposting for the sake of shitposting and trying to force your retarded nonsense for the sake of "trolling".

I guess it's symbolic since real life Akane looks nothing like Computer World Akane nor faceless ED girl.

Yeah, that because they girl they case for real like Akane is named Akane, and she's played roles in other Touko shows. That's the whole "secret" with her.

So Rikka/Akane is a giant nod to the quintessential Tokusatsu tag along girl?