Kaguya-sama

When will the insemination arc for a baseball team start? I'm fucking dying over here.

Attached: 1548730283522.jpg (750x750, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FazzOmega/status/1099558734362173441
twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1105842017869795328
royalhost.jp/news/images/09eb9926d292aa7f33a58c9e89e5d7d2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gIoQGs8lvxk
mangadex.org/chapter/3140/1
youtube.com/watch?v=W3wuP2XDLQI
washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/20/viral-backlash-over-abby-thicc-sea-otter-is-peak/?utm_term=.bad0f02d2723
twitter.com/mo_mo_2828/status/1106537491748675585
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>otters enjoying things
This is wrong on a moral level.

How many years does Aka want to work on Kaguya for?

What's wrong with enjoying things as an otter?

Attached: 1538439871851.png (500x713, 819K)

Attached: daddy in the house.png (292x417, 155K)

Why is everyone scared that Iceguya will fuck things up? Wasn't it outright said that Prez fell in love with Iceguya way before he became the prez and that Iceguya herself was the first iteration of kaguya to fall in love with the prez? We either get flashbacks now or that sweet Christmas chapter where prez fixes kaguya's hair and puts back her ribbon.
[Spoiler] unless that's reserved for the next 45th chapter

Do what you want with this spoiled, rebellious brat

Attached: 1523478780957.png (849x1200, 697K)

He'll stretch it out for 2 more years. Enjoy the Ishigami, Hayasaka, Miko and Tsundere-senpai arcs while Kaguya and Shirogane have yet to date each other.

Mostly shitposters and people who are way too pessimistic. Talking to Iceguya is honestly the best thing that could have happened right now, it allows them to potentially properly discuss their relationship and how to deal with a lot of the barriers that might get in their way (like going to america, papa shinomiya and stuff).

I love her

Attached: 73646510_p4.jpg (1016x1455, 854K)

I am so fucking obsessed over Kaguya-sama, help.

I want to see her naked and riding cowgirl.

Their biggest barrier is papa shinomiya who seems to not really give a shit about kaguya (excepy hayasaka said that he'll be enraged by the stanford proposal and the kiss) and the elder shinomiya brothers, we have 0 info on both bros except that they exist.
Also, I get a little pessimistic regarding what Prez said about Kaguya's story of legend where Kaguya meant for the man to wait for her to return. If the stanford plan fails it will be the reverse for Kaguya and Prez where it's kaguya who waits for his man back in japan after going to the US to study.

Because she holds their relationship back. Iceguya is very repressed, prideful and wants the other party to act first to get her favor. And remember as well that it is Ice Kaguya who sees everyone who isn't a Shinomiya as a tool that will be of benefit for her.

>That foreshadowing
Gods no

>Kaguya kept from leaving for Stanford
>Kaguya is to be married off to some Fat Bastard
>Prez leaves, vows to get her back
>timeskip
>Miyuki has graduated from Stanford with honors
>has become a Captain of Industry in his own right, runs a Fortune 500 company, on several important international councils, etc
>"It's time"
>begins plans to crush the Shinomiya business
>Love is War takes on an entirely new meaning

Attached: 1552130323754.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

Who would you punch a donut through their chest with your fist?

Attached: 1534039568150.jpg (1920x1080, 63K)

you

Attached: 1551664107685.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

This is extremely impressive for a niche joke. Does anyone know the artist?

>Biggus Dickus
>niche joke

>Parallels drawn between Monty Python's third best movie and a recent-if-popular Tibetan scrimshaw
>Not niche

I love my 1/4 irish wife

Attached: 1552401408957.jpg (1766x2509, 702K)

Open wide, because every other time I've fed this through RIS I got nil.
twitter.com/FazzOmega/status/1099558734362173441

VoodooThur, according to google.

Someone needs to forcefully impregnate this woman to continue the bloodline.

Attached: 1551524452619.png (408x472, 152K)

Thanks my guy

Is it safe to say Hayasaka has fallen for Prez?

Attached: 1548816588199.jpg (276x287, 39K)

>all those pixels

Attached: 1523665359603.png (813x671, 267K)

Not happening NTRfag

Attached: Get_Fucked_Kashiwagi.jpg (518x479, 104K)

I FUCKING HATE THIS SLUT
she ruined everything who the fuck who would fall in love with some doing somehting as stupid as a "Kabe DAAAN" I'm so mad and disappointed in this SLUT!

She's a creature akin to SATAN!

Calm down Maki

Post girls who did nothing wrong and deserved none of their suffering!

Attached: 1550195074876.png (293x457, 263K)

Maki why can't you be happy for your friend?

>Pfft you think that's big?

Attached: 154851309060.jpg (627x1024, 58K)

>tfw christmas is so cold because iceguya

twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1105842017869795328

>I'm cold Shirogane-san
>warm me up

>Oh so you want to warm me up in this cold christmas eve?
>And how do you suppose to do that?
>how kawaii

>mommy shinomiya died at 3 boys and a girl
how could her autistic daughter survive to 9?

literal power of love

Attached: 1551506997888.webm (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Both Kaguya and the first born will die.

no

Attached: eep3.jpg (954x1379, 439K)

>Prez snaps and locks himself in his room, cradling a baseball glove

I like how they just fall and she does nothing.

Fujiwara is a virgin right?

>re-read the manga for XXXX time
>tfw in pic, I always thought that she was Moeha
>it's Toyomi
S-she is t-the slut of the family, r-right?

Depends, can dog dick break hymens?

forgot pic

Attached: 380473582937258973498.png (314x502, 61K)

If you don't count bestiality as sex intercourse.

Kaguya's computer illteracy is cute, cute, CUTE!!

Attached: 1523113319739.gif (512x512, 2.36M)

Looks like she was going to bed.

All of them are sluts

Reminder that Fuji's IQ is 130+ and you should praise her for put up with Kaguya's insanity for years

Attached: CHAOS INCARNATE.png (541x397, 42K)

If she is so smart, why did she put up with Kaguya's shit?

It's been months and I still don't understand the otter meme

I didn't expect this show to be so fun.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.45_[2019.03.14_00.53.37].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I want to rape Miko!

Attached: 1530268367917.jpg (540x494, 103K)

I usually hate romance shows but this one makes my heart fluttery.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.53_[2019.03.14_01.16.31].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

God, how can anyone find her attractive after making these scary faces?

Otter hates watermelons but can't stop eating them.
Now replace otters with retards with shit taste and watermelons with Nisekoi.

fear boners are the stronkest

Scary women are the best.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.38_[2019.03.14_01.21.47].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

She also has multiple personalities disorder. A psycho.

My kind of psycho

Attached: instaice.png (819x577, 419K)

hot

Attached: 1551739416236.png (1284x1763, 881K)

minge

Attached: 1547723724172.jpg (619x438, 76K)

Actually deserved it, she's annoying as shit to have around if you want to have fun.

debunked

Attached: 1531834168578.png (380x299, 109K)

Yeah, she's not around when everyone is having fun.
The rest of the manga proves why she's annoying as shit and even had a chapter where she had to learn to stop being a cunt about people having fun.
Her attitude in up to highschool must have been unbearable to normal people, which is why she has one friend until then.

You're wrong Miko is a best and fuck you.

Compelling argument.

you deserve to die faggot

I like both Tsubame and Miko

Attached: 1528088398675.png (687x570, 248K)

She's wasn't "a cunt about people having fun" dumbass, just incredibly uptight when it comes to the rules. You're describing it as if she legitimately doesn't want people to be happy or something, which is the exact opposite of how she feels. She's basically a kid and just needs to grow up and overcome her tendency to make hasty judgments and naivete, doesn't mean she deserves to suffer fuckface.

Do you seriously find a person who is constantly nagging you about everything you do because it breaks some arbitrary rules fun to have around?
She's, quite literally
>teacher! user-kun brought videogames to class
the character.

I fucking hate Tsubame she is the definition of Forced Romance.

>just incredibly uptight when it comes to the rules
And that's called
>being a cunt about people having fun

Yeah, Shirogane and Kaguya too. Falling in love because you watched some bitch save another bitch is pretty shallow.
Felt like a forced plot pretty much.

maybe user-kun shouldn't have been a fucking retard

Pretty sure "realistic" reasons for falling in love are a lot more shallow than that.

Maybe Iino shouldn't be a fucking shit. A better attitude nets you friends or people who don't find you constantly annoying to the point of bullying.

No it's not. There's a difference between being an asshole who hates people having fun and wanting them to not make the school look like it's full of dirty sluts and degenerates by letting them do whatever they want. She has the best intentions, which is outright stated in the manga, but her childishness and idealism lead her to making mistakes. Doesn't mean she needs to suffer, it means she needs to grow up.

>but her childishness and idealism lead her to making mistakes
And it comes off as her being an anti-fun character and thus gets bullied.
Her attitude is to blame, completely, about her getting bullied.

>A better attitude nets you friends or people who don't find you constantly annoying to the point of bullying.
Yes this worked extremely well for Ishigami

except Tsubame was really just added for the purpose of a love triangle, she has no future in the story otherwise

You're a fucking asshole. You think just because someone called you out on breaking school rules that they deserve to be bullied by these fuckers, because she should have just let it slide? Do you even realize what you're saying here?

>she has no future in the story otherwise
There's no way you can know that

Who invite kuro-crad gaijin to upstanding Shuchin academy and why he keep say "fucku the porice?"

I'm simply saying it's understandable she was bullied, because literally everyone at school found her annoying as shit.

It did, until the Ootomo incident, he was in the track team and as far as we know wasn't bullied at all.

> spanish subs are more accurate than english subs
I didn't expect this

I fully expect this

What else is the purpose of her character aside from being Ishigami's trophy waifu? Once the love triangle shit is resolved she won't have any reason to be in the story

Shinomiya mama died of heartbreak. Also probably was not the faggot's first wife. That little flashback puts her in her late 20's at the very least, while, considering Maki's family tree, Kaguya's dad was in his late 40s or early 50s when he got her pregnant with Kaguya

>It did, until the Ootomo incident, he was in the track team and as far as we know wasn't bullied at all.
So you're saying he deserved to be bullied after that incident?

Óró, sé do bheatha bhaile
óró, sé do bheatha bhaile
anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh.

’Sé do bheatha, a bhean ba léanmhar
do bé ár gcreach tú bheith i ngéibhinn
do dhúiche bhreá i seilbh meirleach
's tú díolta leis na Gallaibh.

Tá Gráinne Mhaol ag teacht thar sáile
óglaigh armtha léi mar gharda,
Gaeil iad féin is ní Francaigh ná Spáinnigh
's cuirfidh siad ruaig ar Ghallaibh

Attached: hayasaka2.jpg (1200x741, 848K)

Of course it's "understandable" that it happened, the world is full of assholes after all, but it doesn't make it okay nor did she deserve it in the slightest. You're blaming the victim for getting bullied when the worst thing she did was... follow the rules? Prevent people from being shitheads and getting away with it because they're popular or tough looking? Take away ishigami's vidya?

>Shinomiya mama died of heartbreak
unconfirmed

Someone who takes it on themselves to police others and act morally righteous is hated by everyone
Miko doesn't understand why rules exist nor does she understand how to enforce them. She simply uses the rules as a bludgeon to enforce her own view of moral action and puts no thought behind whether or not it's practical or beneficial. Look at her utterly retarded proposals when running for StuCo.

I mean, the original purpose of her character was just so Ishigami could realize that the "normies" were actually nice people he could get along with.

As for her future purpose in the story? I mean it could be literally anything. That's the thing about fiction. I'm sure she'll continue to be Ishigami's friend, at the very least.

The purpose of her character was to have a normalfag with a social life besides the student council that Ishigami actually could "see".Now, mind, I don't like Ishigami's retarded backstory, but just because Tsubame was obstensibly introduced as a love interest doesn't mean that's her primary purpose.

Holy shit yes. Even Shirogane admitted it, there were tons of ways to handle it better than what Ishigami did. He acted like a creep and tried to clumsily solve matters in his own hands after possibly stalking the asshole or hiring a detective to do it for him.
Everyone thinks he's an stalker because there's no reason for anyone else to think otherwise. The only ones smart enough not to get sweeped by retard mob mentality were Miko and Kobachi. But all the facts pointed to Ishigami being a stalker. Him not really having friends in his year didn't help either.

>retarded proposals
???

Attached: 12.png (845x1250, 291K)

Ishigami essentially set himself up. He was the son of a game company head, he could've easily gotten a private eye or something on the case or even just confided in the principal about his misgivings, so when it came out that he looked like a stalker he would have an authority on his side.
The way he tried to play the hero basically gave him no way out. Everyone thought he was a violent stalker creep because he acted like a violent stalker creep, the evidence suggested that he was a violent stalker creep, and he refused to actually come out and provide any evidence to the contrary. Why wouldn't you believe he's a violent stalker creep?

In any case, the purpose she'll serve and the focus she'll receive will depend on how much she matters in Ishigami's life at the moment, and the closer we get to the obvious Miko route the less reason there is to think she'll still be relevant

Now post the page where they look over her specific proposals to 'restore moral standing'. The page you posted is masterful political work where she says essentially nothing about what she's going to do and waxes eloquent for a long-ass time about the following one sentence: "we're being teenage assholes and should clean up our act".

What's your point? That is not a reason why she deserves to be bullied. Ultimately she wants to do good, but she is misguided, not malicious or hateful. She needs to grow up and move past the notion of justice for the sake of justice.

It's not about whether or not you 'deserve' to be bullied, it's about whether or not it's a natural and expected outcome that you will be bullied. And if you act like an uptight moralistic cunt who doesn't actually understand why rules exist and wants to enforce her vision of the rules on everyone else then people are not going to like you. D&D Paladins with a stick up their anus don't really 'deserve' to be bullied, they honestly want to help people by definition (or they cease being Paladins), but it doesn't stop people from hating them because they're being cunts.

She did explain why she wanted the haircuts. The other points aren't that hard to figure out either, especially on an escalator school like Shuchi'in.
Acting lovey dovey on the school premises is frowned upon on any prestigious school.

>it's almost a week
>waiting for spoilers
>remembered it's on break
anons... I can't go on... I'm too dry at this point
No wonder this week felt longer than usual
pic slightly related

Attached: 9655433263.jpg (400x280, 23K)

The whole start of this debate was "characters that didn't deserve to suffer" and then this post basically started this shitfest. It is wrong to think that just because something is a natural and expected outcome, that it is something that "ought" to happen morally speaking. You're moving the goalpost here. Miko isn't being a cunt out of malice, and at the end of the day she's a child who needs to grow up.

>she did explain why she wanted the haircuts
Just so you know, this is the same system that the Chicoms used during their early reform era and was eventually deemed too ridiculously full of shit to go on. The fucking Chicoms thought it was too much.

>Acting lovey dovey on the school premises is frowned upon on any prestigious school.
But it doesn't actually make sense from a neighborhood bonding proposal since presumably most other schools aren't Shuchiin and have couples eating out together and sharing stories with their grandparents. All it'll do is make you seem more elitist. What would be more sensible is to say "alright, don't give me big sloppy kisses and shit in public and please don't have sex on the roof", not "hehe look at how moral we are".

Miko is so concerned with appearing moral that she doesn't seem to care about whether or not you actually are moral and is so concerned with serving justice that she doesn't seem to wonder if what she does is justice. Sure, her community service is to be lauded - so maybe incentivize shit like that. She's all stick and no carrot.

Well let it be clear that I'm not making the same argument. "Ought" is a stupid and unproductive word to begin with.

Would you a fujimom?

Attached: fujiwaramom.jpg (294x266, 27K)

>Well let it be clear that I'm not making the same argument.
Then why did you have a problem with my statement? All I have been saying is that despite being misguided she didn't actually DO anything or be malicious in some way that meant she deserved to be bullied. Her upbringing, background, and lack of maturity led her to be something of a moralfag, but at the end of the day she is a good person.
>But it doesn't actually make sense from a neighborhood bonding proposal...
You're basically right, but Miko actually HAS been shown to only be against illicit activities on school grounds. Despite the reforms that she wanted to enact, ever since then she has been shown to be okay with people having relationships in general, like Kashiwagi and even her best friend Osaragi. So the "just don't do degen shit in public or on school grounds" is pretty much the stance she takes.
>Miko is so concerned with appearing moral that she doesn't seem to care about whether or not you actually are moral
Definitely not entirely true. If this was true, she would never have helped Ishigami when for all she knew he was nothing but a hated stalking degenerate who beat some girl's boyfriend up.
>is so concerned with serving justice that she doesn't seem to wonder if what she does is justice
This on the other hand is true. She has been shown to have blind faith in her justice. Although she also has been shown to be easily dissuaded from this blind faith if people who are very kind to her say otherwise, which is due to her naivete.

Cute boy

>The fucking Chicoms thought it was too much.
Kaguyaverse isn't the real world. In their world there are instances of schools actually getting good results by doing that
>All it'll do is make you seem more elitist.
It's valid in the case of Shuchi'in. Remember who attends that school.
>What would be more sensible is to say "alright, don't give me big sloppy kisses and shit in public and please don't have sex on the roof"
Since that works so well with horny tenagers. Letting them roam free just results in shit like what Kashiwagi and her boyfriend pulled off in the festival. Miko forcing them to separate by genders was not the product of misguided justice but a direct result of watching first hand how people abuse any sort of loophole. Mind you, Kashiwagi was supposed to be a honors student and her relatiinship with Tsubasa came with her grades going to shit, so it's not like Miko is that wrong about banning love expressions in school.
>Miko is so concerned with appearing moral that she doesn't seem to care about whether or not you actually are moral
False. She is childish but she is perfectly able to form her own opinions without caring for appearances. If not, she would have been vouching for Ishigami's expulsion instead of saving his sorry ass every time he knowingly keeps breaking the rules. You can give him a pass for the whole stalker thing, but everything after he entered the SC is on him.
>She's all stick and no carrot.
It's not her job to provide the carrots. Do you go to the police station asking for a reward for not having broken the law this week?
She needs to grow, but her job is supposed to be a thankless one. You can't expect her to turn a blind eye to the shit that Kashiwagi pulls off, because you just know they'll ramp up their antics until they start fucking in the school. Want to complain about something, complain about how she doesn't put Fujiwara in her place.

Are the fujiwara sisters genetically retarded? Their mom is flat as my uncle's chopping board

Can any user please tell me how the fuck and why the fuck am I addicted to this manga? Nisekoi didnt do this fucking toradora never did as well. I still can't move on from the confession chapter and I am fucking dying waiting for the next one. Am i retarded?

It's the best romcom manga ever so far, not a single chapter has been below expectations for me, and it just keeps raising in quality.

It´s really good, especially the characters. You can´t help but love these dorks. Also Aka is an absolute madman and pulls all sorts of really good comedy that you won´t see coming.

Attached: 1549203115342.png (1366x768, 1.22M)

It's not like Nisekoi because it actually constantly and subtly progresses, even if it builds up the plot at the reasonably slow pace that a commedy is allowed to have.
It's not like Toradora because it stays funny intead of just permanently switching to drama, making it feel more meaningful and less hamfisted when it happens.

>9 episodes in
>still no family fanart of Shinomiya and Prez and their 9 kids
What the fuck are they doing

It's good. Turns out focusing on the main girl and being actually competent at writing characters can get you a long way. Harems like Nisekoi or fucking Toradora dilute the girls in order to make them fit in archetypes. That takes away a lot of the fun.
Kaguya herself is an engaging girl and you get invested in her. Thanks to that it doesn't need to rely on retarded drama out of nowhere like the stupid snow mountain in Toradora or the awful locket in Nisekoi. Even small shit like Kaguya's phone are enough to elicit a response.

It's called falling in love with a piece of good literature Yea Forumsnon.

Man I get it, I've read through it twice and I'm still addicted to it, can't find anything I enjoy reading as much.

Thanks anons.
Will a reread bring me the same feelings that I first felt when I read it all for the first time?

Otters are actually funny animals.

Attached: otter.gif (400x204, 1.95M)

New preview pics from official Twitter

Attached: IMG_20190314_183037.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Attached: IMG_20190314_183040.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>this scene
Oh boy. Can't wait.

Attached: IMG_20190314_183042.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

The only out of 4 I didn't recognise

Attached: IMG_20190314_183047.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>when you invite a boy to your bed but he doesn't do anything to you

Soon...

Attached: 1551592107374.png (337x386, 107K)

I mean nothing is gonna be like the first time but it's still just as funny in my experience

That's Iceguya saying she likes shortcake.

Oh shit that scene, probably gonna die seeing it animated

Attached: D1MOH0qUwAAZoLV.jpg (1409x2048, 216K)

God the cake argument is going to be so great to see animated.

Attached: 84789374687489674578.png (149x349, 6K)

let us thank papa fujiwara for having strong genetics

Attached: Fujiwara's_Mother.jpg (235x240, 35K)

Fujimom a cute

Irish Gaelic is a strange yet romantic language

so, are the shinomiyas some sort of ruthless heihachi type of zaibatsu?

the literal writing on the wall on episode 8 is kinda on the nose

How cute.

Attached: 1549127088140.jpg (1265x1356, 515K)

Aka is a glorious autistic mastermind. If you pay attention, you'll find a couple of new, small details at each reread.
Kino in the making here.

As far as we know, sort of.
Kaguya as been raised as a psychopath by psychopaths.

What a thirsty ho

stop pls

Attached: D1nXK1XU0AABuJU.jpg (615x346, 22K)

when she sees the cock.

Close enough

Attached: wehajugw52m21.jpg (1080x1531, 148K)

>When she sees Prez cock for the first time

nah, that's when she sees him shirtless

Prez and Ishi raping Miko when?

Attached: 1551828572890.png (336x396, 118K)

she better fall for /our guy/

Also force Shirogane to face his How Cute PTSD by being forced with the part of Kaguya he's most afraid of - and find out that she actually loves him/

Cute

Attached: 7867458768975963.jpg (1200x1200, 295K)

Attached: otter dance.gif (320x240, 1.04M)

>restaurant promotion
>no Iino

Attached: fatty.png (997x434, 406K)

Iino is wasted on human food
You could literally just feed her shovel food and she'd be okay with it, she's the type of faggot who infests /ck/ and made the entire board about fucking mcdonalds

Where is this?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's in japan

Yeah but where in here. I've been to akiba lately and I haven't seen it.

Cute

o kawaii koto

If it's western and I've heard of it, it's mainstream as fuck.

Says it's royal host right in the image, user.
Here's some info in nip: royalhost.jp/news/images/09eb9926d292aa7f33a58c9e89e5d7d2.pdf

>bokuben spoiler threads

Attached: it was like she was looking at walking garbage.jpg (2048x1764, 1.35M)

I don't know if it's autism or what, but I can't understand that otter's expression. Is he happy they're kissing or upset that it's censored?

Attached: 1537657927115.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

it's only censored because what was taking place was rape.

It's not supposed to be "jew" on its face?

The otter doesn't belong there anyway. The meme was horribly butchered, misappropriated and forced, and somehow other retards picked it up anyway. I hate this shit.

SEETHING

Not even him but how is he seething you spastic

Iceguya has taken control. Prez and Bakaguya have to work together to overcome her.

Bakaguya is dead. Iceguya is best guya

Just ignore the refugees

No way, Prez fell in love with Kuuguya.
She's in charge now, and they're going to like it.

Attached: she craves his cock.png (689x487, 310K)

THIS DESU

Attached: 1545507942745.jpg (480x480, 46K)

I can't believe how long it's taking JB to translate this next chapter,
I saw the raws posted last thread and it looks like we're in for a doozy.

It's kinda annoying how gookanon posted the raws without text but it looked crazy.

How cute.

Attached: D1h2gyZUcAADBic.jpg orig.jpg (1638x1200, 148K)

Bakaguya will be reborn on the third day and rule over the Guyas.

Attached: crying guya-chan.jpg (653x246, 65K)

The hatesex will be glorious.

Bakaguya will revive and then she will get killed again by the superior Guya

Attached: 1552326819946.png (331x478, 84K)

Are you retarded?

Oh, and because the artist pointed it out, Miko has a Sutera flower keychain decoration attached to her phone.

Yeah, right.

As long as she stays in that form. I'm ok with it.

you ok, user?

I hope he's going to sit down for their conversation, because I suspect that if Ice Kaguya flashed him some hint of affection and he wasn't, his legs would give out.

Attached: 1552239282036.png (807x450, 257K)

C-craving for what

I need the licky time gif. Pls halp.

His dick.
Icegooya wants Prez to bend her over and fuck her.

>This one?

Attached: 1550756508466.gif (402x480, 67K)

Chinchin

I'm going to say it

Attached: 1552535595428.jpg (1168x694, 205K)

His male reproductive organ brutally penetrating her own sexual orfice

in all seriousness I tried posting the raws along with my translation but I kept getting errors. someone said there was a script or something to do it but I don't know

More Shoujogami incoming.

Attached: D1oLa1IVAAAb0-B.jpg orig.jpg (705x648, 79K)

post raws then if you have them

Much appreciated.

He doesn't fucking stop.

Attached: Angery.jpg (144x276, 26K)

Cut

Attached: 73676058_p0.jpg (2000x1496, 813K)

They think Miko is cute and don't want to draw anything else for now.

Ah, I see he is a man of culture as well

Are you ready to see Ishi punch someone on Iino's behalf at the christmas party?

Attached: 1550289714954.png (805x643, 172K)

Who's he supposed to punch? Who would Tsubame have invited who is in need of punching? I'm more expecting Tsubame to try to strike up a conversation with Miko.

Why would he?

>Iino ruins everything
I can see it happening

Given how flexible Tsubame is, she would fuck like a tiger.

Miko would give good head, though, because she's always hungry.

>"Hey baby drink this! It's just juice, I promise! Come on, it would make me so happy if a cutie like you tried my special blend!"

she'd bite your chinchin off

Worth it

This is so fucking hot it's unbelievable

Attached: 1552346212227.jpg (1400x1823, 235K)

>strike up a conversation with Miko.
>Tsubame ask Miko for her opinion on Ishigami
>then she ask why is Tsubame is asking
>"I am going to confess to him"
>Miko Lino cant love tittle drop

Delete

Attached: Angry kaguya.png (915x807, 1.25M)

This remind of the doujin manga, the Hayasaka chapter was nice, I think that shit could get a stronger grip if it follows some unthinkable pairings as alternates universes or something, rather than the poor excuse of fanservice that shit is.

Hugu, hugu!

Attached: Kaguya_74.jpg (1429x2000, 443K)

>Otters are actually funny animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=gIoQGs8lvxk

>Ishigami punches Tsubame.
But seriously, I don't think Tsubame's reached that decision yet, since she still wants to learn more about Ishigami. What matters is how Tsubame prods Miko to spill some spaghetti.

And then gets punched in the face by Ishigami, because apparently that needs to happen to someone.

>The fucking Chicoms thought it was too much.
Are you slandering the works of the CPC and the great helmsman our chairman Mao Tse-Tsung himself?

Attached: 2c4a1abd8c3162122d0ce8b7fb97eac110e88d13.png (808x1200, 1.7M)

I want to see Shirogane's Serious Punch.

Imagine the se...

..xual assault charges not to mention the statutory rape charges

When Kaguya kissed prez, is that rape?

He asked for that with all those balloons

The usual way to go would be Tsubame seeing Ishigami defend Miko from bullying when no one else is up to the task and falling for him because he's reliable and kind. But then again, there's Aka and his "subverting tropes" thing.

The slut had it coming.
Did you see how he was dressed?

It was
She stole Prez's innocense with her tongue

Miko bros
Shall we start building our bunker? Hard times ahead after all.

Will Shirogane ever feel the thrill of battle again? Or will Aka always make him end things in one punch?

>that gut
All that food has to go somewhere

Attached: 1549965975589.jpg (620x890, 251K)

brehs...

Attached: 73675010_p0.jpg (1072x1864, 207K)

I was going to post that, but I thought all anyone would talk about was her giant hand, so now I've become part of the very problem I was trying to avoid.

who?

She is so cute

Attached: 73679352_p0.png (1240x1754, 1.49M)

I mean, I'm willing to bet that Ishigami might punch out a dude for a second time, but I doubt it'd be at a Christmas party among Tsubame's friends unless she has really shitty friends.

Guys, this is an emergency!

Attached: ohno.png (808x1200, 1.55M)

Do you think lino liked Nisekoi?

>SUPAA
>ULTRA
>LARGE
>PUDDING

Why does Miko have such huge tits in the "official" doujin? The small girl, big eater thing is only cute when the girl doesn't have cow tits.

Kaguya Sama manga is on hiatus this week? Can anybody confirm it?

She's always had large tits, at least relative to her size.

Attached: 10.png (199x346, 18K)

otterfags unite

Attached: 1551132335212.jpg (500x650, 161K)

Because Miko has huge tits, Aka is just inconsistent at drawing them.

Most definitely after the rap arc. She's going to suppress it though for her master's sake

Hahahahha, She Is in love just because they are friends hahahahha. My unicorn and my dragon confirm it

The cinderella chapter was fun though, even if not for Maki.

Egh, I can't even type that name without bringing up huge amounts of negative feelings. Authors shouldn't be allowed to bait and switch like that. "Hey, check out this interesting thing I wrote" (then, under his breath) "I ran out of ideas just before the midway point though, and fallback on every single cliche and trope from there on."

It burned me so bad on the genre, that I didn't even pick up this series until after the sports festival.

Where can I find it?

Attached: thunder.png (690x1035, 767K)

Onodera would give the best head, those eyes alone are enough to kill a man

i miss karen

Yes, someone can.
Good luck finding it after chapter 11.

Is this worth picking up? Seems pretty cute.

But Miko swallows and has no gag reflex.

How do you know that?

Have you seen her eat?

Does that mean that all fat people give great blowjobs?

Yes.

She's not deeply in love, but she's definitely gained feelings for him in this moment. She not gonna act on these feelings and pursue him or anything, but the attraction is definitely there

Attached: Instantshefellinlove.jpg (2048x2561, 2.21M)

Not all fat people can just schlorp up food like that.

>wanting an angry midget to gobble up your dick without a care for your well-being
>not wanting a pair of cute eyes struggling to suck your dick with watery eyes, because she loves you and wants to please you
pleb

>Is this worth picking up?
Only if you have taste.
But seriously, just remind this is a romantic COMMEDY, so it's a commedy first.
Even if progress is real, neat, consistent and often well written, it's still very slow.

>a normie like onodera
>capable of love

Attached: 000.png (93x121, 9K)

>but she's definitely gained feelings for him in this moment
user, she's an actress at core, she most likely underwent the exact same training Kaguya did regarding faces.
Hayasaka likes prez, as a friend.

>When you steal her bellybutton

Exactly. Aka wanted to show how good she was at acting. Anyway if she was in love with the president she would have definitely gone for it, she's not afraid of kaguya, we all know that

Shut the fuck up

She's not afraid of kaguya, but you know they're still actually friends right? She wouldn't do it because she actually likes Kaguya.

>normie

They are almost sisters, those are known for backstabbing.

Even if she wanted to go for him, she just doesn't stand a chance
Prez is in crazy love Kaguya, as simple as that

Their are like sisters, but that doesn't mean she would back off

Exact, again

where do you recommend to read the manga?

the internet

Mangadex

The goddess.

Mangarock or jaiminsbox

Using Satanic magic to recreate the manga pages out of goat's blood

At your house.

Earth.
mangadex.org/chapter/3140/1

Would you guys like a chapter where Ishigami tries to get peoplehe knows to play vidya?

We sure would, Aka
Thing is, what vidya would the cast play?

Everyone loves Monster Hunter, right? Kaguya uses a bow IRL, even

He already does with Prez, though.

daily reminder that ishigami is a discord tranny

Attached: discord.png (1000x1418, 114K)

Sure thing Aka
Go for Smash bros too

Miko especially.

>Prez is passable
>Kaguya has no idea how thumb sticks work
>F isn't allowed
>Miko is telling everyone to stop
>Tsubame doesn't get it
>Onodera kinda likes it, the chapter ends with both of them playing on a park bench smiling

hello my fellow onodera bro

>Implying F wouldn't play and right after get disqualified for cheating

Sup bro, we're all gonna make it.

I want to spank her so much

Cast playing DMC5.

Read it at Jaimin's Box's webpage directly.

>nisekoi
>toradora
I don't know if you're a retard or just have bad taste.

>Not wanting an angry midget to gobble up your dick without a care for your well-being
You gay? It's way hotter when the girl wants it.

Ishigami gave Miko a Sutera, right? Know any flowers that begin with "Ki"?

Everyone

Attached: 1552051357079.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

chrysanthemum is kiku

That'll do. Add a chapter where Miko gets one and reads way too much into it.

I cant believe Fujiwara is fucking dead

Attached: 1928319283.png (361x305, 142K)

Thanks a lot

The art is nice and all, but I really wish this dude makes Ishigami emotes. That goes against stereotypical shoujo art law, but damn he just doesn't emote at all.

Huh, you're right. Not too mention, Ishigami always looks extra manly in the art.

Strangely, it just came to me today that I can't wait for the next episode and chapter. It just dawned on me. Do we know what the chapters for the next episode are?

Ishigami has shown a VR headset to President before, and Kaguya was showing interest in President and Ishigami playing Mario Kart on the big screen. Wouldn't take much for him to get them to play vidya. Though I do like the idea of Ishigami and Fujowara quarreling about whether tabletop or vidya is superior.

we know but we're not going to tell you

37, 38 and 40

Everyone knows that /tg/ > Yea Forums

Dunjoif it counts, but the letter attached to the flower does start with "ki".

Pic related
Thanks a lot

Attached: 1478214878644.png (456x275, 30K)

fuck off

Doesn't fit Ishigami's stupid flower message idea quite as well, but still interesting. I'm envisioning a scenario in which Miko reads way too much into some flowers she got, in a mirror of Ishigami's thoughts.

we should be getting them by monday - tuesday

What I think will happen is Ishigami will show up to the party and give flowers to Tsubame as thanks for having the party and that will clue in Miko on the thought that he gave her the flower from middle school

Not him, but I literally laughing of you.

Fuck that party, I'm actually interested in Fujiwara's party, we're going to get the Kaguya/prez couple trying to hide their relationship while Fujiwara is present after most likely having a full blown date.
That's going to be kino of the highest order.

I'm more interested in F's meltdown more tb h

Attached: 3 IQ chi.png (259x224, 34K)

>Implying there will be a party
Prez and Kaguya will have their own christmas date

Not yet, by now I completely expect an
>it was about time you two
>OVER A FUCKING YEAR OF WATCHING OVER YOUR RETARDATIONS WITH A STRAIGHT FACE

Don't open

Attached: D1c4M5bVAAAVRg4.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

They wouldn't be such cunts to Fujiwara, she's actually done something this time around. Not to mention they have time for both.
And it's just more funny than one panel of Fujiwara crying alone, portrayed in a comedic way.

soon

Attached: 6865431231545.png (463x186, 53K)

>portrayed in a comedic way.
That is just cruel
Aka isn't that sadistic

Attached: anger powered jetpacks.jpg (449x311, 31K)

I kinda disagree. If Hayasaka really, really wanted to and didn't care about betraying Kaguya, she'd be able to pull it off, given enough time.
Not that she'll ever do it, but do keep in mind that she knows the weaknesses of both, and with a single call she can make Kaguya quit school and get her locked in the main estate.
Not that it will ever happen, but she does have the weapons.

Thats actually a cute cosplay

>chestlet
pass

>Aka isn't that sadistic

LOL MAKI

Doing that would just motivate prez even further, it'd end up with a full on hostile takeover over the whole Shinomiya industries and you know it.

>YAMERO

Maki's problems are caused exclusively by her, her inability t let go and her supreme shit taste in men.
On the other hand, Fujiwara is a good friend, great enough to endure PTSD for your sake and tell no one.

Maki doesn't count because she's retarded
Fuji on the other hand didn't deserve it

eh.. MP is really fucking popular.

>joke that shows on every other normalfag's youtube's feed and automated playlist
>niche joke
you're not special for knowing one of the most popular comedy groups in history, fag.

>What I think will happen is Ishigami will show up to the party and give flowers to Tsubame as thanks for having the party
But that doesn't make Ishi speshul in any way or form.

Don't shit on Mikofag delusions, they actually think the pacing of their "developing feelings" isn't going to be as glacial as the rest of the manga.

>Prez trying to crush Shinomiya's company with no survivors
That would be pretty based

>Otters getting HEALING from good manga instead of bullied
Absolutely based.

It's extra delusional, flowers are the most ancient and basic way to make a sign of gratitude to someone.
They're fucking flowers.

Next 2-3 chapters are going to exterminate them, so better be happy while they can.
I'm talking about nuclear apocalypse here.

Just for how insufferable normalfags and newshits have been and still are with their FOTM waifu, she deserves to suffer.

She looks underage

Attached: 1552321861096.png (1007x1227, 1.02M)

So you're saying that she deserves to suffer because she panders to animeonlies not because of her actions?

She deserves to suffer because the studio decided to make her a normalfag magnet that ruined any decent discussion around the manga we managed to have so far.
Ironic weebs should kill themselves.

I'm pretty sure we have a "proper discussion" until you brought this up
but whatever you say m8

They both want it, difference is, one is a slut, the other does it out of love

Don't be silly. Miko's bottomless cock-craving is aimed only at her Prince.

Threadly reminder that Kaguya-Chan is just a glorified onahole made for COCK

Attached: AKKOAAAAAAH.jpg (512x411, 101K)

this can't come soon enough

Attached: heart.jpg (138x202, 12K)

when will we get more doujins?

Attached: fb1966397ed653b15a82e312e3a92607.png (718x351, 209K)

I still don't get this whole otter thing, what even started it?

dont be a newfag

Attached: otter2.png (1024x765, 1.25M)

Attached: Why+do+we+torture+ourselves_cb3b60_6389016.jpg (1200x1821, 360K)

guys when did otterposting in kaguya threads become the new normal, I want to go back

Fuck's sake user, read the thread

>Ishigami and Miko go to Tsubame's party
>Makki-sen and Gigako are also invited there
>Kaguya and Shirogane go on Christmas date
>Moeha hangs out with Kei, Toyomi is busy fucking her boyfriend(s)

>Fujiwara seen in a fully decorated Christmas party room all by herself

Attached: 1420400270643.gif (600x313, 860K)

I don't read nisekoi so I really don't know, I knew about that photo of one eating a watermelon though

If she's invited prez and Kaguya, you can assume she invited Kei over, also
>Makki-sen and Gigako are also invited there
Literally no reason.
That said, she wanted to reunite the stuco for a party, and I doubt Shirogane and Kaguya will just go and stand her up after saying they'd go.

Nisekoi was shit that dodged progression the best it could and dragged on painfully, but people kept reading it til the end despite knowing that it was predictable trash. Like the otter, they continue to consume it even though they hate it.

Attached: yes_yes_yes.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

It's Kei x Chika lewd time.

Attached: 73657878_p0_Animation_range.jpg (1242x856, 148K)

>hating a girl with good intentions so much

If Prez and Kaguya actually dropped her, she can easily hang out with Kei and Moeha

Keinus!

>Literally no reason.
Not him but
>No known reason*.
Also remember, Tsubame said that two friends were coming too, and we know that she likes to try whatever it's fun. Maybe she played games with them and they became friends.
That said, I hope this scenario doesn't come true, even just imagining is too depressing.

But that's not what she actually wants, she wants to go back to simpler times, probably even without Iino considering she didn't even comment on her not coming unlike Ishigami.

goddam she could be a wide receiver or shaq level bball player with those mitts

Don't get me wrong I like Fujiwara
I just want to see her lash out after being treated like a doormat to be left out by the others
except Lino

that's a very specific fetish you got there user

>Maybe she played games with them and they became friends.
That's reaching so far, so incredibly far.
Maybe it's finally time to introduce Abe Yayuyo and Shiranui Koromo properly.

She deserved to get shutdown by Ishigami in that one
Literally laughted at his face when he said he had plans

Attached: 15.png (800x1200, 345K)

Attached: 1548488897566.png (559x421, 113K)

do you have any more otter memes handy
they make my day

That's their relationship, they both shit on each other except Ishigami completely failed this time and was bullied not once but twice.

so many folds, wtf she's like a naked armadillo

Eh being left out by her "friends" after laughing at Ishi feels disproportionate to me

and they taste like chicken

Attached: Delicious.jpg (720x466, 177K)

CHIKA X ISHIGAMI WHEN???

Attached: NvZeNIc.jpg (1080x1337, 71K)

>Sleeping Kaguya mumbling in agreement
Every time

Attached: IMG_5908.png (1334x750, 809K)

Think of it like this. Aka is ZUN and Sakayama is alphes.

industrial waste

>/our guy/
Fuck off.

Would they have hate sex too?

Attached: 1537230092459.png (833x714, 544K)

Attached: 1549406970577.png (782x485, 194K)

Miko is a very sweet girl who needs a good man who won't take advantage of or mistreat her.

Would Fujiwara actually fall for Ishigami if he became the 2.0 she wanted?

>kaguya can't triforce

What did she mean by this?

Fuck off Tsubamekeks

How would a Smash Bros Ultimate match between everyone go?

Attached: unknown.png (793x434, 270K)

I still don't get it. Do otterfags enjoy or dislike the status quo?

▲▲

Why don't otterfags head for Kanokari threads?

I can see the whole StuCo + someone random characters like Kashiwagi and her boyfriend or even Maki and Tsubame playing a 8 person matches and Ishi kicking ass

In theory, no one enjoys the status quo. Being an otter isn't about enjoying things.

RUKA A BEST. THE BEST!!!

Attached: ruka cute.jpg (462x663, 76K)

> Fujiwara is a cunt

More news at 11.

Attached: Fujiwara something wrong with her.jpg (725x381, 82K)

How does it feel?

Attached: Suffering.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

;_;

>ryona
No

Attached: 1536396425286.jpg (388x374, 50K)

Because Kanokari threads are dead.

Attached: 1551408484920.png (881x555, 303K)

>ishigami shows up out of nowhere just to BTFO fuji
based

People are aware the meaning of said flower is literally "death" or "grief" right? Well at least it does in my country. We use them for funerals.

Why does this look like she has giant rack.

Attached: big bob.png (867x528, 273K)

The side boob line is too long and too high up

Fuck her cute underage cunny all the while calling me onii-chan.

artistic licence.

>Pink hair
It's a real shame that they didn't keep Subject F's hair a platinum colour for the anime, especially because it's going to look quite out of place when we see her mother in a second season.

Attached: 1538079380865.jpg (834x1250, 973K)

Holy fuck that 12head

Prez may have a slight ayy lmao fetish.

Attached: 1527337059045.png (579x765, 125K)

SURPRISE INSPECTION
EVERYONE PUT YOUR FAT COCKS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM

Attached: 1526390770974.png (695x317, 208K)

Ah fuck, I forgot penis inspection day was today

Lino probably likes it if you slap her face with yours.

What the hell are you doing?

Attached: 1548974786080.jpg (209x250, 27K)

What is taking JB so fucking long?

with what? No chapter this week

No chapter this week.

Cause shes loaded

I'm dumping the chapter right now.

Ishigami becoming a robot pilot when?
youtube.com/watch?v=W3wuP2XDLQI

SEETHING!
BASED!

Attached: 1533502209867.png (146x157, 53K)

otter bump

Because the otterfags are the Kanokarifags, or at least what's left of them.

Which one of you did this to her?

Attached: 154851309061.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

I can literally not understand the mindset that causes people to do that. Like what the fuck how did people not drop that shit.

get on my level bro

Attached: mexican waifu.jpg (640x960, 40K)

Anyone have the image of Ishigami pointing with six fingers?

I dunno. Maybe they're depressed and its a force of habit as a way to waste time until they die.

I knew we couldn't count on JB I guess it's time to unveil my translating prowess.

Excellent translation! It's like I'm reading it in its native language!

do you like my car?

Attached: D1k1scqXQAEPg-B.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

GAS GAS GAAAASSSS

I dropped this shit soon after she showed up, it was very stupid how whatever the main character was called had the solution to all of his problems and kept ignoring it

Attached: 52.jpg (328x448, 18K)

Attached: 1415472765213.jpg (267x378, 24K)

Attached: 1533464133263.png (829x1250, 300K)

She's so small jesus christ, even my gf is a handful yet kaguya's like what half a fingerful?

What does it mean?

Attached: H18.png (799x1069, 747K)

Attached: 1533945488223.png (478x366, 135K)

I'm fairly sure it is literally impossible for a human to possibly decode the meaning behind this image.

We'll know in 3 months.

It means Iino is officially out of the Ishigamibowl and Ishigami is fair game for anyone to pick up.

Misdirection. No way a third year will settle with a freshman.

Attached: 591340.jpg (750x709, 96K)

Are otters the bastard old men of the animal world ?

>bastard old men of the animal world
Otters compulsively NTR schoolgirls and lonely moms despite being vanillafags?

That's literally what happened with Iino's BFF though.

I fucking hate one of those overly processed cosplay shot

Sauce?
Got one on google the page died, did he delete it?

Is there a break this week or is in slow as fuck again?

That's kimoi, Ishigami!

Attached: D1r5sgrVAAAZtw5.jpg (1474x2048, 305K)

There are like 3 threads active right now + no chapter

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/20/viral-backlash-over-abby-thicc-sea-otter-is-peak/?utm_term=.bad0f02d2723

what has this world come to

Cool.
It's different with the genders reversed.

Onodera bump

then where's the Onodera you cunt

>third best movie
nigger I want to strangle you right now
holy grail>brian>>the rest

It's been too long bros...
I need them
A page, one panel anything

Attached: 1525121412415124.png (358x255, 66K)

So Aka is definitely stalling to line up the Christmas date with the anime ending right?

Attached: 1551222835257.jpg (321x249, 24K)

You think the manga is going to skip over two critical days in two chapters?

These are the formative moments of their romantic relationship. If anything deserves decompression, it's this.

stay strong bro

There's no one to bake the cake here.

Just close your eyes and imagine

Attached: 1550501201333.jpg (423x649, 59K)

just 4 days more user
w-we can do it

Attached: D1s1-zqUgAAM4uJ.jpg orig.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

sauce

twitter.com/mo_mo_2828/status/1106537491748675585

Attached: D1s1-eRU4AEUKtE.jpg orig.jpg (1024x789, 173K)

That's pretty lewd

Attached: lino.png (287x300, 105K)

**, * 37 (▼ ***, * 28) [Amazon.co.jp limited] Go Toubun [Blu-ray]
***, * 64 (▼ ***, * 61) Go Toubun [Blu-ray]
***, 200 (▼ ***, 185) Go Toubun [DVD]

***, 256 (▼ ***, 251) [Amazon.co.jp limited] Kaguya-sama
***, 614 (▼ ***, 517) Kaguya-sama [Blu-ray]

What happened?

The 石ミコ tag on twitter has been picking up the pace lately.

Attached: D1mrfIOVYAAnk1s.jpg orig.jpg (1973x2048, 236K)

No VA tickets.

You love her lies

oh no no no no no

Delete this

What ever happened to the official dj? Axed?

Cute

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

I thought 5Toubun's was releasing next week?

Attached: 1470749614755.jpg (674x678, 60K)

VA tickets are selling well it seems

bless
this guy draws some cute stuff

Attached: D1fg1-pUwAEKFSd.jpg (296x295, 29K)

Attached: 1359189.jpg (477x276, 45K)

In other news, Prez will be in the next Shojo Miko.

Attached: D1tXaAeUkAIlfMU.jpg orig.jpg (693x313, 49K)

:O

Attached: D1m4WzMX4AAzWvY.jpg (700x394, 29K)

>She sees Prez's chinchin in all his glory

Yes. Truth is toubun never stood a chance because Kaguya has an entire extra week.
It has always been nothing but a small fish.

Left number: Rank now on store listed in the same line
Right number: Rank previous on store listed in the same line
It's not that hard to figure out.

It's still on going

Cute

I hope it drops in a day or 2, the preview at least
Happened a few times before, the korean manga cartel should understand our pain