3x3 Thread

Only watched about 210 shows, so my taste may not be as refined as some of you who have watched 1000 shows, hope my 3x3 is good nonetheless.

Attached: 3².jpg (3332x4000, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw-X8DkdZhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek I'm at 390 and I haven't watched a single on of those though I do plan on watching two of them. Also the boondocks isn't anime.

0/0

Attached: 1552367901351.png (900x900, 1.11M)

To me it is ;-;

Not anime.
5/9 +NieA_7, Mushi, Nausicaa, Redline, Casshern

Attached: art.jpg (900x900, 179K)

2/4
Please do yourself a favour and remake that 3x3 by hand. The cheap automatic upscaling from the site you used makes all the panels look washed out.
Also, what the other user said:
>the boondocks isn't anime.

3/6

Attached: 3x3.png (999x999, 1.76M)

And my manga-3x3.

0/0

Attached: manga3x3.png (999x999, 981K)

4/4 ++MDZS
I want to watch Rainbow.
5/6
2/3 +Sailor Moon
1/3 Never read the Sailor Moon manga but probably should.

Attached: 3x3_2019ver2.jpg (3000x3000, 2.56M)

3/5 Are you gay? I cant imagine anyone who isn't enjoying the piece of shit that is banana fish.
5/6 Redline is a masterpiece
4/4 Urotsukidouji is one of the few good looking hentai imo good taste.
0/0 too obscure
4/5 Liked the sailor moon anime but for some reason couldn't get into the manga.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1220x1220, 495K)

I love AssClass

9/9

No i'm not gay, I just enjoyed the show and thought it was really good.

Kyousougiga is so underrated. I'm glad you are there anons.

>1/3 Never read the Sailor Moon manga but probably should.
>4/5 Liked the sailor moon anime but for some reason couldn't get into the manga.
While I would generally recommend reading the Sailor Moon manga, and while it's true that it doesn't live up to the anime, I feel I have to point something out:

That manga in the upper left is NOT the Sailor Moon manga, but "Codename wa Sailor V". Which serves as a prequel to, and started releasing before the Sailor Moon manga. It feels much closer to the anime in style and structure, and if you like the anime, you definitely should give the Sailor V manga a try.

>"Codename wa Sailor V"
Naruhodo, thanks user for the recommendation. I will take a look if I don't forget.

Attached: myane_listening.png (971x1034, 1.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw-X8DkdZhM
3/5 Should probably have watched all of these by now but I just don't feel interested in the majority of them.
3/8 Cool taste. I Really dig Doremi and Macross.

Attached: natural beauty.jpg (900x900, 510K)

++ rainbow and GTO but the manga
++ redline, casshern, mushishi
too patrician for my taste
>anime
++ sailor moon, hxh, opm
>manga
++ hxh, yotsuba, the one on the bottom right
++ EVA, please use official art next time
++ ping pong, doremi (because nostalgia), TTGL, macross
great taste buddy
++ bubblegum crisis

Attached: 3x3.png (900x898, 492K)

5/7
3/3 - Your chart is Kino as fuck, man.
2/3
1/4
0/3
2/3
2/4

Attached: 3x3.jpg (940x940, 362K)

What's top right and middle right?

2/5
7/9
5/7
5/6
6/7
7/7 My man
2/6 Checked

Attached: 3 by 3.png (912x912, 1.36M)

(checked)
++ ergo, hxh, gankutsuou, gungrave
+- colorful

3/5

3/6

Anime:3/4
Girls: 5/4

3/5

1/4

4/4

If you choose to include nonJapanese animation at least have to decency to make it French or Russian. Fuck Americans.
6/9 -Niea, CGL, Redline
6.5/9 ~fish -scutes, anything Tanaami
I watched La Chute recently. Pretty impressive to be honest. Given how it takes a fairly unorthodox approach to mix paintings a la Bosch and Bruegel with what I would assume is something close to Dante's divine comedy to create a very enthralling experience, I get the feeling that it'd be right up your alley. Insane acoustics, too.
>fanart
6.5/9 ~3gatsu, Goonbuster2, Doremi
How different is 3gatsu's second season to the first? Season1 one had way too much overblown and arguably artifical drama. Felt like it was trying too hard to be relateable to a wide audience instead of simply exploring selected traumata or circumstances more thoroughly. The viewer simply gets bombared with a bunch of shit in hope for some of it to stick. Being an orphan isn't enough. You also hate your job, are depressive, your friends are orphans or clinically sick, other people hate you for winning, your foster family also happens to be abusive in various ways and your stepsister fucks old men. I mean, please.
>natural beauty.jpg
Then why'd you include ugly people exclusively? It's nice that you aren't trying to fish outside your league, user, but pretending for these creatures to be attractive is a tad much. Rem doesn't even have a sexy transformation.
>Retard X Retard
Please remove Colorful and Mononoke. They are being tainted by sharing a chart with this dreck.
6.5/9 ~Rem -Narumon, Key

Attached: 1535270251527.png (1599x1200, 3.97M)

Don't start it.

Attached: 1453562135635.jpg (252x200, 12K)

You got more of these? My list of filtered md5s is a bit short right now.

>Then why'd you include ugly people exclusively? It's nice that you aren't trying to fish outside your league, user, but pretending for these creatures to be attractive is a tad much. Rem doesn't even have a sexy transformation.
Incorrect. They are all queens.

>>Retard X Retard
Let this be a warning to you.

Attached: 1540053876133.png (1018x834, 665K)

You must learn to just ignore the shitheads who try to bait you, anons. He's not worth derailing the thread over (again).

5/5
3/5
0/0
3/3
2/2
2/3
4/4
2/2
4/4
1/2
I should really start waching older anime
I'll be honest I don't recognize a single one

Attached: 3x3 2.jpg (900x900, 249K)

>try to bait you
You think too highly of yourself. Noone is trying to bait you. You aren't worth it.

You're right, but it's hard to ignore someone who is so full of himself. His taste is boring on top of that.

1/1 I fucking love Noiseman, but I have to admit I'm surprised to see it on a 3x3. I'm curious what you see in it that puts it over other shorts/compilations like Neo Tokyo, Robot Carnival, Cat Soup, ect..
2/5

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 262K)

r8 + best

0/2

3/5 interesting choices, good to see Niea7

0/0 dunno m8

1/3 Sailor Moon

2/3 YKK

2/4 Madoka

4/5 shoudl really rewatch PPD

2manly4me

1/3 Cat Soup

3/5 Tutu

4/5 Mind game, but good to see Mononoke and Windy Tales

5/7 K-on or Haruhi, but Inferno Coppu best girl

4/7 Angel's Egg, but wy do people insist on mixing movies with TV anime?

Attached: 3x3 shorts.jpg (916x916, 187K)

dude this shit looks kino as fuck and i know like none of it. wanna name a couple of those pics for me there

>2/5
At least have the decency to rate individual entries.
You can choose 3. Most of them should give you something on image reverse search, so choose wisely.
Why would you dislike Mind Game when you like those two? Is it the degenerate sex scenes? The photo-inserts which are genuinely terrible? The drawn out climax?

fav

mind game based

Attached: 3z3.jpg (1554x1554, 2.26M)

You got me wrong, I loved all three, and Mind Game the best.

>You can choose 3.
yikes nevermind, im not gonna play games with the autistic kid, id rather waste the hour looking

Attached: 94f.jpg (556x527, 32K)

Oh, then what's the one you don't approve of.

You're pretty entitled, aren't you? You even said
>wanna name a couple of those
>a couple
yourself.

Attached: 1530563225505.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>I can name all of them
I'm proud of myself.

Attached: 23.jpg (250x179, 5K)

So am I. Means the shots are recognizable enough for anyone without a fishbrain to identify.

Attached: 1525672567733.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

I like Gamba and Mind Game and I mistook the Patlabor 2 screenshot for GitS, so make that 3/5. Galactic Railroad had some fantastic moments but was wayyyy too drawn out in my opinion (especially the first half hour or so). DYRL looked great but I can't get into the romance in Macross at all desu. It just feels so shallow.

Dont talk shit about HxH, subhuman brainlet.

How is it 3 if you already said that you liked 4 (Gamba, Mononoke, Mind Game, Fuujin).
>Ginga & DYRL
Fair enough. Guess it really depends on one's priorities. I wouldn't even say that the romantic relationship is the focal point of DYRL. It is in SDF, and it somehow manages be even more shallow.
>brainlet
Oh yes, the indicator that we have a true scholar in our midst.

Attached: 7D8F210D-176E-44DB-8A0D-905083E74A52.jpg (900x900, 299K)

Tabi (1973), Scutes on My Mind (2015)
>La Chute
Can't find it. Looks cool, though. I'm not on any private trackers for animation, except BakaBT now I guess.
>Neo Tokyo, Robot Carnival, Cat Soup
I like those just as well as most of the shorts I added on there, although the second act of Neo Tokyo is pretty stupid. Robot Carnival has never been a personal favorite of mine, but it's obviously very good. I could have easily added Cat Soup, but I wanted to go for shorter films.

Attached: onohana.jpg (3840x2160, 804K)

>Can't find it
It's on rutracker. It's French by the way, not even anime.

Boondocks isn't anime, fujo bitch

Just realized it's pretty hard to find without the directors name. Boris Labbé

Attached: 2x2.jpg (2398x1299, 1.72M)

I am downloading it as we speak. Looks really good. I'll watch it this evening.

That was phenomenal. Really enjoyed the score.

Attached: La Chute (2018).mp4_snapshot_03.59_[2019.03.13_19.50.35].jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Honestly think it's one of the most impressive pieces of experimental animation I've ever seen. And unlike something like Midori-ko, it doesn't overstay its welcome. Despite the repetition there's so much to pay attention to and truly take in. I also really love that the foundation for the film is black. There are too few anime that make use of solid, really deep blacks as a background because it comes off as lazy, but in this case it really was the perfect stylistic choice and ties the visuals together spectacularly. Reckon one could find all kinds of nifty little details given a thourough graps of western art. Wonder how many more paintings are burrowed in it.

Attached: 1550134923511.jpg (605x1116, 81K)

forgive my shit taste

Attached: 3x3anime.jpg (920x920, 155K)

I am too lazy to rate everyone in this thread, or to post my own 3x3, but this is the best taste in the thread.

>Despite the repetition there's so much to pay attention to and truly take in
Yeah, I was actually glad they cycled some of the set pieces through a few rotations, because the individual pieces really required a lot of attention, like the blooming flower sequence towards the beginning. The linework and imagery reminded me of some late 19th century symbolist works I've seen.

Attached: 1-the-new-generation-jan-toorop.jpg (900x807, 298K)

I'd seen better stuff when I had only seen 50 anime
If you're at 400 and those are your favourites, you probably have shit taste
Going off the conversation that happens after this post, I didn't like Robot Carnival at all, but I liked Neo Tokyo
Neo Tokyo is better than the two non-Magnetic Rose segments of Memories
>fanart
What will your 30th anime be?
Macross looks like a worse Gundam 0079
Nice Rintaro, but Belladonna is supportive of Satanism and witchcraft so I despise it
>gay propaganda
Well you do seem to enjoy anime with exciting visuals
There are better shots for Jin Roh, especially at the start during the intro
Still very disappointed how good Akira looks for such a shit story
It's not that bad other than Grave of the Fireflies, Inuyashiki and Howl's Moving Castle
Dragonball is a spic or nigger thing, so if you're not white then it's respectable to have it there

Attached: 2x2 Anime.jpg (1500x1125, 1.02M)

>Neo Tokyo is better than the two non-Magnetic Rose segments of Memories
I don't think anyone would argue this.

I would argue this

If I'm being objective, it's:

1. Magnetic Rose
2. Labyrinth Labyrinthos
3. Construction Cancellation Order
4. Stink Bomb
5. Cannon Fodder
6. Running Man

If you move Stink Bomb to the bottom and bump Cannon Fodder and Running Man up, that's exactly what I think.

not anime
ok on the whole, a few i didnt like on their though, what made you connect with niea?
i only know two of these and i didnt get much out of noiseman, what did you get out of these particular anime
the plastic little boobs might just be the best boobs in anime, you know the cut
dont like your image choices or anime particularly, it's not beyond redemption though
dokiri dokiri don don, i never felt much for kyousougiga and think shaft have produced better than 3-gatsu, ok grid though
the girls are back in town and looking cute as per usual, nice to see nene got an upgrade
i never mentioned it before when but i fucking hate ergo proxy, grids ok
maybe my fave in the thread
a cool one, but more than 3x3 is cheating
yuno is so lovely that i overlooked all the shows i dont like on here
i dont love it or hate it
found i could barely finish binchotan, have you seen kyou no asuka show i quite liked that short
like this grid even though none of these anime are faves outside of flcl
madoka is alright, shame its only impact was inspiring a load of bad clones
you'd do well to pretty up your grid with some better images really, don't have strong feelings about your grid one way or another
it looks nice, but im sure there are 5 more anime that you feel strongly enough about to feature

Attached: anime3x3.jpg (750x750, 230K)

I could pretty much lose the bottom three altogether and wouldn't care. Running Man kind of pissed me off when I watched it because of how beautiful the shorts book-ending it are.

>the boondocks
2/2
2/2
3/4
2/2

Attached: 3X3 Anime.jpg (920x920, 268K)

>im sure there are 5 more anime that you feel strongly enough about to feature
There aren't. As I continue to lose interest in all forms of visual media, these are the ones that I always think of.
That's a good point. We're losing 2/3 of Memories and 1/3 of Neo Tokyo.

sounds a shame, i hope something comes along that makes you love anime again

Did you watch Meitantei Holmes?

Attached: Meitantei Holmes - 16 - The Magic Castle! Holmes, Dead or Alive [neo1024][55937C8F].mkv_snapshot_07. (708x480, 55K)

Not enough manga 3x3's here

Can't relate at all to this user, though Yotsuba and Sailor Moon should probably be a pretty nice read

What the center one and bot of the top corners? They look interesting.

Attached: new3x3.jpg (900x898, 700K)

based.
There is only one correct answer to all questions... and also to a bunch of questions you did not even think of asking.

Attached: localGirlSavesEverything.png (316x302, 111K)

No I didn't. It's giving me furry vibes so I don't trust it. Ringing Bell has actual animals and Puss in Boots had humans in it.

hmmm, maybe I should have switched FMA for SBR

>Going off the conversation that happens after this post, I didn't like Robot Carnival at all, but I liked Neo Tokyo
I like Robot Carnival but I can understand why others might not. The music is pretty ugly for most of the shorts and Deprive and Star Light Angel are pretty cliche, but I'm a sucker for hand drawn sakuga and none of the shorts overstay their welcome (unlike Stink Bomb in Memories for say). Speaking of which:
>Neo Tokyo is better than the two non-Magnetic Rose segments of Memories
I actually never finished Memories since I disliked Stink Bomb so much. I need to revisit it since it was one of the first anime I saw. Running Man's my favorite segment though; the way the editing turns a simple race into a crazy intense, surreal trip is mind blowing. Not to mention the entire thing has Akira levels of sakuga and Kawajiri's awesome art.

Fuck you, pervert. I'll bet you think Looney Tunes is furry shit too, you degenerate.

>3/6
What's your favorite one from mine? Tell me something about it.

My favorite from yours would deffinitly be OPM. Just a visual masterpiece. I hope they teach classes on its sakuga, also characters are all very easy to get behind. Everything is ridiculous and turned up to 11 but never feels unnatural or immersion breaking.

>capeshit
Not even once.

Yeah, I think I'll just tweak it a bit.

Attached: new3x3.jpg (900x898, 703K)

Better.

Thank you

Looney Tunes is animals looking like animals usually do, with some exceptions like Bugs Bunny. Sherlock Hound is humans with fur and animal heads.

>Looney Tunes is animals looking like animals usually do
Yeah, okay pervert.

Attached: 481. Walky Talky Hawky (bluray) [HDC].mkv_snapshot_03.42_[2019.03.13_21.15.55].jpg (986x720, 185K)

Yes, that's a rooster next to a chick. Not a person in a fursuit. Sherlock Hound looks creepy.

You're sick. See a doctor. Stop polluting this thread with your weird fetishes.

Attached: Meitantei Holmes - 13 - Missing Freight Car - The Professor's Big Magic Trick [neo1024][4E88CD9 (708x480, 50K)

>Yes, that's a rooster with a man's arms standing at least four feet tall

>what made you connect with niea?
A lot of reasons. I connect with all of the characters in some form or another. Even all the way down to superficial aspects like how I have a similar job to that of the boiler operator. To NeiA I strive to live as freely as possible. To Genzo I am giant and shy, but put in effort to the relationships I care about. To Mayuko I struggle with money as somebody early on in their career (building operation assistant) I am also going through the loss of a childhood sanctuary, I have had roommates who pissed me off in the past and I struggle with what my purpose is in life. To the bathhouse manager I understand what it's like help pilot a sinking ship of a business only continuing to go down with the ship to support the other people involved for as long as I can, and the substance use that can help alleviate the stress.

The music is chill and the low frequency western tracks they throw in everywhere give the series an awesome mood. The comedy was on point for me I genuinely laughed at a lot of the jokes. The whole episode about the fake Indian guy accidently getting everyone stoned and getting his business shutdown was hilarious. Within that episode it also did a really good job I think in portraying somebody who was high who didn't realize they were really high. That just little detail and a bunch of others like a random gay joke or the Indian culture lesson at the end of every episode just makes it so memorable as little quirks you never see in anime. I like how it comments on Indian Caste system, which to me is a statement against objectivism as a whole. I even liked the ugly new millennium digital animation, gave it some real goofy charm.

I honestly went in expecting nothing and ended up watching a show that did literally everything right for me. I will never stop watching anime as long as that keeps happening every now and again.

Attached: grills.jpg (550x780, 72K)

I'm white. Also, I've seen you in a few 3x3 threads. What do you have against Miyazaki? I don't think that he's as good as people make him out to be either, but that mostly has to do with things like story and pacing.

>What the center one and bot of the top corners?
at the center is rainbow and the other ones are ping pong and yu u hakusho

>MHA
Fucking read Dragon Ball, HnK, or Kitaro if you love shonen.

Attached: kitaro.jpg (850x611, 522K)

Not him, but I loved the show as well. The characters were all very endearing, and the contemplative atmosphere juxtaposing the lighthearted slapstick was a very relaxing combination. I also really felt they conveyed a story about Mayuko's emotional drama without turning it into a heavy handed narrative with solutions or exposition. OST was fantastic.

Attached: [Tipota] NieA Under 7 - 13 (DVD 720x480 x264 AAC AC3) [0BF3C783].mkv_snapshot_17.38_[2018.05.14_07.1 (720x480, 56K)

>I won't watch that furshit
>OH MY GOD STOP POINTING OUT THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

>What do you have against Miyazaki?
Watch more anime. Miyazaki directed half of my rectangle.

awesome, it's cool that those little things made it great for you and i hopeyou find more shows that you love
for me all i really remember at this point is the op which i liked and some weird creature in a pool of boiling oil or something idk it was pretty zany

What are you talking about it, the emperor's new clothes are totally baller.

>If you're at 400 and those are your favourites, you probably have shit taste
There are A LOT of classics that I have yet to watch. For many years when I was getting into anime I only watched ecchi smut. But I'm working on it. I have almost watched everything I want to from the 70s and while I did love 0079, FBC and Tezuka's crazy porn movies in particular I didn't like them as much as anything on my list. I have barely scratched the 80s and the 90s/early 2000s are basically uncharted territory for me.

Sorry. There's another user who hates Miyazaki, also uses 2x2s, and has EARLY Miyazaki shit on his. My bad for being retarded

Are you having a manic episode?

It was all very subtle and Nuanced. And Mayuko is also not put up on a pedestal in any way. She's extremely flawed but in ways that are so relatable and as you said endearing.

I'm glad to see its remembered fondly by others too. Until I've started to mention it these last few days on Yea Forums I have never seen anyone else talk about it.

Thank you.

It's not the samen, user. It's not the same.

I have never seen someone else with a 2x2 with early Miyazaki. I think you're just making incorrect assumptions.
After the 80s it's not as good any more. The 90s was mostly cheap trash, but there are a few gems here and there.

Sometimes people talk about it in ABe threads. If you start an OP with Texhnolyze and Haibane Renmei you'll get a crowd who've probably seen it and avoid newfags who want to shitpost about how they didn't understand Lain.

Attached: 1538191031509.gif (180x180, 216K)

>awesome, it's cool that those little things made it great for you and i hopeyou find more shows that you love
Thanks, same to you. Assuming you are the user who posted this tell me about why you like Lupin IV so much. I have yet to watch it but people tend to complain about it on Yea Forums when they talk about modern Lupin.

Part V was one of my favorite shows that aired last year. And I love Lupin as whole, so just curious to hear the positives about it. I will watch it regardless at some point.

Part IV is good if you hate Fujiko, and don't think Lupin should be stealing things, and like Renaissance painter newtype demigods.

Makes sence as to why I don't see that then. I haven't watched any of those shows yet but I plan to watch all of them. My backlog is almost 700 strong now and I'm trying my best to jump between all the different decades whenever I finish something. From the few shows I have watched of that Era though, I really like the feeling of them.

Move Haibane Renmei up to the top of your backlog.

I am indifferent to Fujiko. I liked Ami better in part V. Your description of who I assume is that Rebecca girl unironically makes her sound appealing to me.

4/3
Good taste for having Thunderbolt on there user!
2/2

Attached: 3x3.jpg (901x898, 307K)

Okay. I will watch that after I finish the show I am currently watching.

i like the way part iv looked a lot, the setting is really nice and i think the art direction and quality of animation is a touch better than part v, i understand 's complaints but i didn't feel those issues too much i think fujiko still had a lot of room to shine alongside the flavor of the season female lead
really i just love all of lupin, and im probably gonna cycle through different installments in that slot of my grid

Nice. Lupin is another series I have to stop sleeping on. I watched a bunch of the specials after part V finished but I shifted my interests elsewhere since. Hopefull that new special gets subs soon.

Don't listen to him. You should be moving GochiUsa to the top of your backlog.

Attached: 1527120105850.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

It's a great franchise, and there's enough so that whenever you feel like watching it, there are more episodes for you. It's not a binge show at all.
I've been making my way downtown through red jacket, and it's on and off with great episodes and average ones.

yeah, personally im most excited for the new koike movie the other two are great if you haven't already seen them
just love the chemistry of the lupin gang, they're great

It is in my backlog too. Maybe I'll put it at 2nd place.

I love the Koike movies! Is there confirmation for a third?

Yes

Attached: mine fujiko no uso.jpg (425x600, 73K)

I should watch the Fujiko TV show too. I guess that'll be 3rd on my backlog.

I can only see 2 that are really good, you still have a lot to go.
Try loosening your criteria a little more, not everything has to have a serious and gray range.

favorites itt

Attached: 3x3 anime 3.png (1000x1000, 2.29M)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 1.64M)

0/9
1/9
1/9
2/9
3/9
1/9
2/9
4/9
5/9
2/9
2/9

Attached: 3x3.png (795x739, 1.53M)

2/2, I was really into Banana Fish until I had absolutely no interest at all in it (around episode 14).
6/6
2/2
6/6, I don't recognize top left though. Sachiko from iM@S?
5/5
It's amazing!
1/1
1/2, but I've seen at least the first episode of all of these. Cannot recall at all the impression Ergo Proxy left on me.
2/2. I thought 3-gatsu's ambitious narrative was its most remarkable trait, but different strokes. Also tell me your thoughts on Dead Leaves.
4/4 but you should have best girl Benio instead of Mashiro. I also feel that there's comedy anime out there that are a lot better than Mikakunin, can you explain about that one specifically?
3/3, waiting in anticipation for the new Perfect Blue remaster.
My shorts game is weak, I liked Bernard-jou and Double-J which you don't have there.
5/5
Well gee, 9/9 user.
2/3
5/5, interesting to see Inuyashiki.
1/1
3/3, I always like reading your comments!
6/6
2/2, En is fucking great. Who would you like to voice him?
5/5, but I'm not that hot on it aside from SZS.
5/5
6/6, I think you might be confused on how the rating works.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1210x1210, 1.07M)

Forgot you, I'm sorry. 4/4 that image of Spike is great.

>Also tell me your thoughts on Dead Leaves.
All things considered, pretty indifferent towards it. Like the animation, not very fond of the color choices they made, but primarly think that the comedy is borderline repulsive. I usually don't care about fanservice or sexual implications, but Dead Leaves kinda rubs me the wrong way. It's the same with Crybaby, though. I am simply not very fond of directors doing this. At least have the decency to turn intercourse into some surreal sequence like Belladonna or Senya Ichiya Monogatari instead of literally making me listen to the character bust a nut. Doesn't present anything of value and certainly isn't funny.

DEEP

>how different is 3-gatsu's second season to the first?
its arguably worse for what you described. With the arc focusing on Hina being bullied being an overall low point for the series in my opinion since it doesn't exactly explore it as thoroughly as it should have. Overall season 1 was better.
>Macross looks like a worse Gundam 0079
I can see people enjoying 0079 more than Macross as Macross is alot more goofy(with things happening like an Idol making a significant difference to a war by singing) but it was because it was so goofy that I enjoyed it more than 0079, as they both explore pretty similar themes about the brutality of war, Macross just tries to be more fun with it. Also its way better animated.

Attached: f3d87397eecb85f0e2fcd7d04254e575.gif (640x480, 2.93M)

Oh, still up? Gonna rate in a few minutes. For now:

>What's your favorite one from mine? Tell me something about it.
That'd be Katanagatari. Not the highest production values or the best writing among your picks, but it resonated better with me than the others. It was a bit of mindless fun, but with great (albeit somewhat clichée) characters. I also liked the designs and the style. It definitely was a very enjoyable watch.

>its arguably worse for what you described
Unfortunate. I really liked visuals and acoustics.

5/7
Watched "Palme no Ki" recently. Good enough to get one more point.

Anime: 3/6
Characters: 4/6

5/6

Anime: 1/2
Girls: 4/1
Hamsters: 1/1

4/6

3/4

2/5

1/1

3/5

3/6

2/6
3/6

4/6

5/6

5/7

1/6

2/4

3/4
1/2
3/4
6/6

It's a shame Macross Plus has such a retarded scrip, because it's better than DYRL in a lot of ways.

>6/6, I don't recognize top left though. Sachiko from iM@S?
It's Chihiro from Ef.

-gto,hellsing
+redline geass nausica
+hxh, opm -plastic
+hxh, debiruman, opm
+ef, NGE
+pingpong, ttgl, k-on, flcl -3-gatsu
+kuuckuu buranko, hxh, colorful
+Haruhi -wolf slut
+angel's egg, akira, perfect blue, nausicaa -bebop
+aiura
+flcl, redline -lain, mind game
0/9
+pingpong, lupin, howl -jojo
+hxh, k-on, ttgl -helmet girls, konosuba, NHK
-FMA, BNHA
+Haruhi, gatari, NGE, k-on +-steinsgate
+nge, hxh, azumanga, daicon ---jojo
+Haruhi, k-on

Attached: anime 3x3.jpg (973x972, 1.04M)

>185778064
>+hxh, debiruman, opm
Devilman? You mean Cutie Honey?

it looks just like Devilman

They're both by Nagai.

Only watched about 95 shows, so my taste may not be as refined as some of you who have watched 1000 shows, hope my 3x3 is good nonetheless.

Ritsu bro

Attached: 3x3.png (1152x1096, 2.07M)

And from the same era nonetheless. Less than one year between them (1972-1973 vs. 1973-1974).
Had it been 20 years, they'd look quite different, with Nagai's style having developed significantly.

>keeping track of the exact number of shows you've watched
You people don't actually do this and it's just a running joke right

They're also his two best manga, although I did like Enma-kun and Jushin Liger. I just wish Cuie Honey had a proper ending.

MAL has like 10m users. What do you think?

9/9

>I just wish Cuie Honey had a proper ending.
You mean her battling Zora directly? That wouldn't really work with the meta-ethical interpretation of their characters (where Zora - contrary to Jill - symbolizes the princle of evil itself, and the battle between good and evil is an ongoing one).

And as I like that interpretation, I'm quite content with the ending it got: Jill, the "evil that men do", is defeated. Zora, evil itself, lives on.
Of course, Jill always comes back as well. You might want to look into the 1991 sequel manga and Tennyo Densetsu (from the early 2000s), if you haven't already.

This is not mal though

There's virtually no reason to not track your viewing habbits. Pretty simple. Unless of course you're a contrarian teenager.

For fuck's sake put some effort into your 3x3 or use a collage site or something. This looks fucking horrendous.

why would I do that

Attached: YouWat.png (128x122, 24K)

Never before have I seen quints this wasted.

Based and Lazypilled

what does that mean

>what does that mean
It means that you got quints and wasted them on displaying your lazyness.

what is a quint

That he gives a shit about gets and thinks that your grid looks any worse than 95% of the ones posted already. Or to put it short: he's stuck in 2005

Absolutely despicable post, lad.

Attached: 1426911718292.png (1278x1030, 1002K)

This is probably his best manga. I've only watched the anime for now.

Attached: kk_ad_newtype.jpg (1000x1240, 1.57M)

I see how it is

Attached: AsukaSad.png (255x327, 123K)

>This is probably his best manga.
>I've only watched the anime
I've read it, it's fine. It's not better than Cutie Honey or Enma, though.

Attached: image.png (692x1004, 116K)

Based get, fuck aestheticfags.

Attached: 1498621916463.jpg (246x364, 39K)

Attached: 3x3anime.png (1365x920, 1.27M)

>This is probably his best manga.
Depends on which side of him you like best. Both Devilman and Cutie Honey are among his more serious works.
Kekkou Kamen is pure exaggerated sexual comedy. In the same category as Iron Virgin Jun and Abashiri Ikka. (The two of which I consider slightly more entertaining than Kekkou Kamen, but, well, that's personal taste, and they're all great.)

i plan on watching Rainbow
am i in for a good ride or is it something not very engaging

How long have you guys been posting in these threads and for how long do you plan to keep posting?

>am i in for a good ride or is it something not very engaging
You are asking someone who put it onto his 3x3. What answer do you expect to that question?

>How long have you guys been posting in these threads
Since I sat down to make a 3x3 of my own, which was only about 10 months ago.
>for how long do you plan to keep posting?
As long as other people make new 3x3 for me to evaluate, and as long as I can afford to do so.

>How long have you guys been posting in these threads
2 years
>and for how long do you plan to keep posting?
I don't.

3 years, I'll stop posting soon because I have very little interest in anime any more

I've been here about two years. I'll keep posting until I'm done with my backlog. I've only got about 400 titles left, then I plan to just watch seasonal stuff as it airs. My goal is to focus on other hobbies once I get to that point.

OPM & HxH gives you 4/10, rest is whatever.

>4/10
That's not how ratings in here work. Maybe you should go to MAL.

Congrats on enjoying the two worst normalfag manga on that grid.

95% of the grids posted don't have ugly stretched images that are pixelated as fuck.

All good except Inuyashiki
8/10

retard
what's wrong with liking normalfag manga?

Attached: SataniaUnamused.jpg (616x629, 152K)

>All good except Inuyashiki
>8/10
That would make it an 8/9, not an 8/10. Your shitty x/10 ratings tell us way less than the ones usually used in here.

Got any suggestions for me fag?
And don't forget that spreads are implied to have your top favorites. I watched quite a lot of "intelektchual" animu and it was all either watchable or passable, but never excellent like "normalfag" products tend to be.

>Got any suggestions for me fag?
Yes:

Its good but fuck me if its depressing as shit

- Mirai Nikki, +Death Note
-Clannad, Banana Fish, ~OPM, Naruto, +Steins;Gate, Prison School
- Lucky Star, ~Haruhi, +Eva, Texhnolyze, Redline
Mnemosyne was the second non-shounen anime I watched. I still like it very much.
~Zetsubou Sensei, Jojo P4, Baccano, + TTGL, NHK, Jinrui
~K-On, Haruhi, YuruYuri, Fate, Watamote, + NHK, S;G
~Cowboy Bebop, SZS, K-On, + LOGH, Eva, HxH, Higurahsi, Qwaser
Surprised to see Qwaser here. I wish they still made anime like that.
-Galko, ~Jojo, Urusei Yatsura, +Eva, HxH, Azumanga, Daicon, FLCL
~K-On, SZS, Haruhi, Watamote, +S;G, Eva, monogatari
-shitty terrorist anime that was beyond redemption, ~Watamote, KonoSuba, K-On, +HxH, NHK, TTGL
+Hidamari, Mononoke, FLCL
-Dragon Ball (even as a child I thought it was retarded, just got worse and worse the older I got and it's one of the worst franchises of all time in my opinion) ~Howl, Inuyashiki, Otaku no Video (if I see this correctly) +Ping Pong, Fireflies
~Akira, +Patlabor, Vampire Hunter D
-Galko, ~Mind Game(it went from good to bad after they got into the whale imo), the night is short, +Lain, FLCL, Redline
~CB, Akira, + Firelies, Perfect Blue, Angels Egg
~Haruhi, K-On, Spice and Wolf, +GuP (barely), GTO, HxH, Hidamari
+Gungrave, HxH, Kuuchuu Buranko, Ergo Proxy, Mononoke, Gankutsuou

Attached: mosaic0b6c0729371a7b5be519e73db4a1b164104d2939.jpg (932x932, 299K)

3/7

1/5
As practically everyone in here has already noted: It looks horrible. The only thing that rescales things worse than those algorithms you find online ... is MS Paint. Get yourself some GIMP or something.

0/1

3/8

Here's my garbage taste, I watched 400+ anime but around 75%+ have been from the 2010's a lot of which is from the recent 3 years or so because I started compulsively trying out everything from the current season and watching 20+ shows as they air, I really need to go back and make an effort to watch older stuff though, looks like I'm really missing out

4/4 +Hellsing and Boondocks
3/4 ++MiA +Redline, Nausicaa -Geass
0/0
2/4 +HxH
>fanart
4/6 +Laputa, Eva, Madoka
I really didn't like the first Kara no Kyoukai movie, does it change as it progresses or is it more or less the same vibe throughout?
0/2
0/0
1/2 +HxH -Ergo Proxy
1/2 +Brigadoon -Denno Coil (although I admit I dropped it because of my autism)
1/1
2/4
4/6
3/4
2/2
0/5
2/2
5/7
5/7
5/6
2/8
5/6
4/5
2/5
3/5

sorry I got really fucking lazy there not even halfway through

Attached: threeXthree.jpg (3264x3264, 2.39M)

2/3
4/5
1/2
2/4
3/3