Have you forgotten her Yea Forums?

Have you forgotten her Yea Forums?

Attached: 73036421_p0.png (1000x1233, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDaxh-ESDNo
youtube.com/watch?v=VjQQQtrtNeU
dl.getchu.com/i/item48329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. I'll never forget Emilia.

Attached: CtCh1A_UMAAhv0f.jpg (1000x1132, 147K)

who is this cute potato?

the potato of good sleeps

Attached: Rem (894).png (590x699, 296K)

sleep tight potato

Lick her feet and ass.

Attached: Matsui-Hiroaki-Re-Zero-Rem-Ero-Gallery-Unendingly-Lewd-20.jpg (636x900, 562K)

sleep tight potato

okay this is good, I thought you niggers actually forgot about her

Attached: D02gEUrVsAAqtAW.jpg large.jpg (1023x724, 129K)

Attached: DtPizSgU0AAxOEC.jpg (818x1020, 142K)

Attached: DtPizShVAAE-1Yf.jpg (1044x809, 116K)

Attached: DtKIZyyVYAA6fLx.jpg large.jpg (906x1200, 136K)

Attached: 1543288324754.jpg (850x1351, 118K)

Attached: DzW2jlLUcAA1SEo.jpg large.jpg (900x1319, 111K)

Attached: 57494503_p0 - Copy.jpg (2201x2631, 701K)

fuck jannies

no one gives a shit about your advertising buck, who the fuck even wants to advertise on this racist incel haven 4channel

Attached: DvAayf1VsAA81f4.jpg large.jpg (842x1116, 160K)

fpbp

who is this bitch? looks like a discount ram

damn that's a juicy ass

sleep tight potato

No because they keep showing up in collabs in mobile games. This must be the most whored out series ever.

Overrated, Mainstream, waifu-bait shit character

But not any of the ones I'm playing, it's fucking bullshit.

Attached: emi luv.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Tappei sure did. Considering the WN hasn’t been updated in months

I want a new edgy Subaru, but I'm not going to hold my breath this year if he's basically gone AWOL.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Attached: Dzp-XLoUYAA_jmH.jpg large.jpg (802x1101, 187K)

Attached: 57400117_p0.png (600x968, 686K)

Merely pretending

That's not Emilia, though.

>Reeeeeee stop liking the girl that is not my shitfu.

Rem is so fucking rapable it hurts. I'm normally not a fan of rape but the idea of just pushing her to the ground and dominating her with my massive dong never fails to get me rock hard. Best thing to come out of this garbage show.

Attached: __rem_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_rotain__00ca78f34d6015055542a39c89bee0b8.jpg (3000x2000, 665K)

RE: ZERO? MORE LIKE RE: ASHGABAT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO DESTROY RAM’S ONI PUSSY JUST LIKE HOW GENGHIS KHAN'S YOUNGEST SON TOLUI PILLAGED THE CITY OF MERV IN MODERN DAY TURKMENISTAN. THIS WAS PART OF THE MONGOL'S KHORASAN CAMPAIGN, WHEREBY SOME HISTORIANS BELIEVE THAT OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE DIED IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE CITY'S CAPTURE, INCLUDING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF REFUGEES FROM ELSEWHERE, MAKING IT ONE OF THE MOST BLOODY CAPTURES OF A CITY IN WORLD HISTORY. SIMILAR TO THE STATE OF RAM’S ONI PUSSY WHEN I AM DONE WITH HER (BUT IT WILL BE SEMEN IN PLACE OF BLOOD BECAUSE I AM NOT INTO SNUFF AND I LOVE RAM).
MY EXCESSIVE LOVE FOR RAM IS AKIN TO THE EXCESS GAS IN THE SOVIET NATURAL OIL FIELD SITE IN DERWEZE, TURKMENISTAN. IT WAS SO EXCESSIVE THAT WHEN THE SOVIET ENGINEERS DECIDE TO BURN THE GAS OFF WHEN IT WAS AT RISK OF RELEASING POISONOUS GASES, IT CONTINUED TO BURN TILL TODAY, CONTRARY OF WHAT THEY HAD MISTAKENLY ASSUMED THAT IT WOULD BURN OFF IN ONLY A FEW WEEKS.
RAM’S ONI BODY IS AS PERFECT AS THE LANDSCAPE OF TURKMENISTAN, WHERE THE COUNTRY IS MOSTLY DESERT APART FROM THE FRINGES ON ITS BORDERS. THIS IS AKIN TO RAM’S SILKY SMOOTH BODY, ONLY TO BE DISRUPTED BY HER UNSHAVEN MUFF ON HER PUBIC REGION.
I ALSO LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT I WILL FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE LATE TURKMEN PRESIDENT SAPARMURAT NIYAZOV, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TURKMENBASHI (WHICH MEANS THE FATHER OF ALL TURKMENS, JUST LIKE HOW I WILL BE THE FATHER OF ALL HER BABIES). I LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT I WOULD RENAME THE MONTHS OF THE YEAR AFTER RAM, BUILD A 50-FOOT SOLID-GOLD STATUE OF RAM WHICH WILL ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY ROTATE TO FACE THE SUN, BUILD AN ICE PALACE FOR RAM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING KARAKUM DESERT, AND WRITE A SPIRITUAL BOOK ABOUT RAM WHEREBY IT WILL BE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED IN ALL BOOKSTORES AND GOVERNMENT OFFICES, AND NEXT TO THE QURAN IN MOSQUES.

Attached: 1540016728249.jpg (850x1202, 680K)

[Subaru: So you came to see me work ……Um, is this parent that invited you a man?]

[Rem: Please relax, it was a woman. Subaru-kun’s such a worrywart.]

She was invited to a banquet, which is a party, and she was even given a kimono. Of course Subaru would be cautious. Seeing Subaru like that, Rem smiled slightly as she said,

[Rem: I too would be an Oni if something ever happened. That’s when I’d smash that person’s abdomen into bits and pieces.]

[Subaru: Doesn’t that kinda sound like you’re saying that you’re not usually an Oni!?]

Attached: merely pretending.png (579x716, 685K)

I wish she was merely pretending to be asleep, but instead Tappei is merely pretending to be a writer.

So when will get some new Information on the second seasons of the Anime and the OVA?

Remfags should be hanged

sleep tight potato

Right here bro
youtube.com/watch?v=qDaxh-ESDNo

I don't get it

Attached: 1552288747948.jpg (893x1050, 291K)

sleep tight potato

Literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=VjQQQtrtNeU

Yeah but we already know the release date of the coming OVA.

It's incredible the level of autism on remtards

he aint the one doing mass replies

Attached: 72105027_p0.jpg (1600x2246, 1.39M)

Attached: 1524102389193.jpg (750x950, 141K)

Attached: 1531091237187.png (630x900, 614K)

Beako is better

yeah, for pleasing old men

I think you’re thinking of ram

sleep tight potato

I am a re:zero lore master whom's't've has read the Manga, the LNs, and the anime, all in english and japanese

ask me anything

Attached: 1503334869297.jpg (452x680, 129K)

never, just nutted to some rem cosplay vids

whats the endgame of it all? why was subaru even taken to their world?

The sin arch bishop of Pride was Satella's lover and was killed so she conjured subaru into their world to have Pride reincarnated into Subaru. Puck and Roswaal know this because Beatrice told them as she was Pride and Satella's child. Roswaal is using Emilia not only to keep Subaru from turning to Satella but also because he intends to puppet Emilia to use the crown's resources to free Satella and have her take over Emilia's body because he loves Satella and wants to take Prides place.

dl.getchu.com/i/item48329
Was it this one? Please share as they won't accept my debit card.

Attached: Cz49WipVQAAZwKz.jpg (768x768, 64K)

[Spoiler]what becomes of Emilia? do her and Subaru fug?[/spoiler]

Attached: Happy_family.jpg (2204x1600, 2.23M)

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_9_15.jpg (1134x1600, 577K)

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Attached: 1492354677186.jpg (897x1280, 1.57M)

based

Emilia was a different person who was an ally Satella but she froze herself, to which Puck found her but her memory was zapped by gluttony. in the arc where gluttony takes Rems memory and they defeat him to get them back, they also return Emilia's memories as well. She kinda goes apeshit and tries to kill Subaru, to which Rem and her fight, and Subaru uses the Witch Gene he gets from defeating gluttony to eat Emilias memories again, causing her to forget even him

Based falseflagger

Everyone has forgotten her. As intended. Tappei realized he'd accidentally written a secondary girl that was more interesting and a better match for the protagonist than Emilia, and had to deal with her in such a way as to remove her from the plot, permanently, without actually KILLING her and enraging the fans he'd accidentally led on with her.

At this point, She's probably been comatose for more than half the series, if only just.

nobody can forget the awful amount of shitposting and terrible threads this waifubait has brought to this board

Imagine if he was a good character. Imagine.

>writes Rem out to give Emilia more spotlight
>make Beatrice the next hotness
What was he thinking?

Who? Subaru? He is a great character.

Attached: 58535291_p19.png (773x600, 379K)

What makes him a great character?

It's just bad writing. Or bad direction, at least. It's a problem a lot of mangaka and authors have in Japan- they can't make their main heroines very compelling.

This is somewhat culturally rooted I think. Women there are still very domestic compared to other parts of the world. So the hero of the story, being a properly self-insertable character for the average Japanese male, needs a primary love interest that suits the tastes and needs of the average Japanese male. Which is, unfortunately, basically a doormat.

Sure, you get some series with 'action girls' and tomboys here and there, to cater to the niche audience, or for some variety, but only a few studios and publications are willing to roll the dice on a series like that. And half the time those series end badly for their heroes- the problem with being an action girl is that she probably dies at the end. Or the hero does. Or both. Or, as the Japanese might say, the protruding nail gets hammered in.

Okay homo

Are these real or not? I can't be fucked to read the translations

yes they are

It's hard to put into words.

In the novels, specifically the WN you can see him change reacting the world around him. You can see his inner monologue which is so integral to the story I have no idea how you would ever properly adapt this series to a motion picture. His development isn't blatantly structured like at plot point X he develops Y like we see in other series. Looking at other series MCs, Subaru isn't a self insert type character at all, true he's a NEET and all but he's nothing like an isekai MC self insert stand in nice guy. He is an asshole, which is extremely apparent in the WN. After getting use to generic nice guy MCs of other isekai you'd think this guy is a complete scumbag, an endearing scumbag though. As you watch him stumble, suffer, and eventually succeed you can't help but be engaged by Subaru. He has many problems about feeling purpose and worth which are very relatable even if you don't suffer from the same mental trauma/problems he has. He desperately clings to Emilia for self validation pre-From:Zero and after being From:Zero'd by Rem he switches the target of his self validation to Rem. Rem, most of the time when two characters are in a romantic relationship it almost seems that their relationship is just a device to have these to characters be related. Not with Subaru and Rem. You can clearly see the effect of Rem on Subaru. How he so desperately needs her, I feel that "desperately needs her" is a bit of a understatement as Subaru transformed from Emilia's ""Knight"" to Rem's Hero. After From:Zero, he's still the Subaru we came to know and love but he changed his identity, his reasons behind his actions are now different then before.

* I don't know where to stick this: Often Subaru says things that are contradictory, you can't take what he says at face value. His actions are way more honest than his words.

I haven't seen the anime since it aired so I don't remember much. If I remember correctly the problem people seem to have is that Subaru seems to do things that don't make sense to the perspective of the audience, especially since he isn't a self insert type character while the expect him to be one. It's because the anime is missing pretty much 50% of the material, without his inner monologue Re:Zero is cut in half basically and you don't even get the half with all the good stuff in it. Ep 18 seems to be the biggest example of this, to get this out of the way: the director of the anime was extremely biased towards Emilia and cut out as much Rem character stuff as he can. Moving forward, when Rem gave her speech, when he """"rejected""" her. Subaru was thinking "Was he really good enough for her[Rem]?" And when you read that dreadful scene in text (the LN) it comes almost 180 degrees different than it did in the anime.
>“If this will bring a future where Subaru, my hero, can smile, then I humbly accept.”
>“Yeah, you just watch. You’ll have a front-row seat.”
>Rem took the hand Subaru had offered as they exchanged their vows.
>exchanged their vows.
Reading this and then having to deal with people who keep saying that Subaru had rejected her is so tiresome.

Attached: D1AjEI0VAAADOGV.jpg (665x1004, 91K)

God I love Rem. I couldn't stop myself in that earlier post from starting to talk about Rem.

>“Why do you…? So much… I’m weak, puny… I’m running away…! Even now, I’m running away just like I did before, so why…?”
>Why do you believe in a pathetic, unreliable guy drowning in his weakness like me…? If I can’t believe in myself, how can you…?
See here, that second line is his monologue, the thing that's missing. All you would see of Subaru's character here in the anime is the part when he would say "I love Emilia" (Yen Press translated it to "I like Emilia" hmmm I wonder what is up with that)

>“—Because you’re my hero.”

>When those words of unconditional, infinite trust hit him, Subaru’s heart quietly trembled.
>No matter what awful conditions piled atop one another, no matter what flaws he might have, that one sentence was infused with the hope that he would come running and chase evil away.
>And far too late, finally Subaru realized it.
>He was wrong. He’d thought wrong. He had been so, so wrong.
>He’d thought that she, Rem, was the only one who’d allow Subaru to fall as far as he needed to, that no matter how weak, pathetic, and humiliated he was, she’d forgive him—and he’d made a mistake.
>It had been an error, a lethal degree of foolishness.
>—Rem was the one, the only one, who would never allow Subaru to give in.
>Everyone had told Subaru that he didn’t have to do anything, that he should just behave himself. They had said that they expected nothing from him and that his actions were futile.
—But it was Rem who would not permit Subaru to be weak.
>She was the only one who’d kept saying, Stand up. Don’t give up. Save everyone.
>No one expected anything from Subaru. But she had refused to abandon him, even when he had abandoned himself; nor would she accept his giving up.
>Such was the “spell” that Subaru Natsuki had cast upon her.

He’s a piece of shit and i love him

Attached: 1D061713-7E60-43C7-B20A-5191C1032C87.jpg (640x853, 77K)

oh man I was looking for that image for so fucking long, thanks

Attached: DyA0HDtVsAATExX.jpg (1199x805, 109K)

I want this gay calendar.

Attached: D0Oi5ToVYAAJung.jpg large.jpg (1080x1440, 165K)

Can’t tell if I hate that pic or love it

Attached: AD3BE473-00C1-42E6-9BD2-CA24586E0E76.jpg (1512x1904, 1.15M)

What's to hate?

Attached: Capture.png (348x580, 135K)

Please do not lewd the Mitsubishi

he's a born sub, I can't help it

Attached: D1ZMoMkVYAocA14.jpg (847x1200, 109K)

Attached: Rem (1530).jpg (1000x480, 486K)

Rem touched a hand to her own chest as she gently glanced at Subaru with her pale-blue eyes.
“I want the person I love to be happy forever. Even if I am gone, I want to be remembered with a smiling face.”
“…It’s way too soon to talk about remembrances, y’know.”
Damn is she really going to fucking die