You reading this gay manga about the strongest humans vs the strongest gods? Might finally be picking up a bit

You reading this gay manga about the strongest humans vs the strongest gods? Might finally be picking up a bit.

Attached: 024f26f4-3a72-4782-ac00-fe1ea245ece4.png (1441x2048, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaku.in/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie-chapter-12-cinta/
nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/chap-9/450479
mangahot.jp/site/works/z_R0123
komikmanga.com/manga/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/10
books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/06144fee8aa034bfa18e737c3810785a/?l-id=search-c-item-text-01
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 334ad511-4085-4a14-bce0-a1bc034a7229.png (2807x2020, 1.86M)

Attached: d164c7d3-cb4f-4a50-b9f0-9aeb9d753166.png (1441x2048, 1.61M)

Attached: 20e85dee-bccc-4be0-8363-d7f954da6baa.png (1441x2048, 1.89M)

Attached: 37879888-3603-49f9-8562-cd818e2558a0.png (1441x2048, 2.85M)

Name? Reverse search gives nothing

>simo hayha
Every time

Shuumatsu no Walküre

What a shit list for humanity, and how far is it in the raws?

Record of Ragnarok

yea, I did the 1st chapter of this Kengan Ashura killer.

Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon

Attached: 1ab85c29-8618-43ea-88d7-9f037c80c0fd.png (1441x2048, 3.53M)

even the Valkyrie is all "I have no idea what the fuck is going on"
feels like a cry for help from the writer

kek

Attached: kekerino.jpg (1441x2048, 868K)

I thought that was Apollo, but oh well.
Get out of here with that killer nonsense
What do you think the G.F.O.C. really has planned

Attached: G.F.O.png (2845x2048, 2.93M)

>4 nips
>a glorified policeman
>a loser of a sword duel
>some fatass
Kintoki is fine, at least he's a folk hero

Is it like a less serious less convoluted Fate?

what a shit list, make your own list user
1/ Qin Shi Huang
2/ Lubu
3/ Adam
4/ Miyamoto Mushashi
5/ Achilles
6/ Diomedes
7/ Lancelot
8/ Fionn mac Cumhail
9/ Beowulf
10/ Augustus
11/ Siegfried
12/ Rostam
13/ Gilgamesh

Source?

>Plan
He's just shameless and wanted to fight since his blood was boiling after watching Lu Bu and Thor go at it. Guy couldn't even wait his turn. Its because he's arrogant that he's been knocked out three times by Adam so far, although spoilers seem to say he wins in the end even if he loses.

Attached: 04_2.png (850x1209, 922K)

based indonesian low-res scanlation.

Link to scanlation?

Further ahead you go in the raws at the moment the crazier the scans get.

Just try typing the manga name and chapter name into google and checking google images.

Attached: 1ec3370a11c13ede1067ec45-24.jpg (850x1209, 226K)

It's actually a lot easier to just put in shuumatsu no valkyrie chapter 9 into search and go to the first indonesian website you see, nettruyen. Also you dumping the raw?

That's the only page that will load on the newest foreign site I found that chapter on. The other images just show up as a "no hotlinking" image.

mangaku.in/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie-chapter-12-cinta/

here, try using this site
nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/chap-9/450479

Talking about chapter 11 and onward. Anything above chapter 11 will get you pretty sketchy results online. Raws should go up to 14 at the moment.

In what sense does Zeus wins?

Does anyone know if Comic Zenon is available as ebook or do I need to use their webmanga website to read the raw?

Some random person on the TL site said Zeus wins, but he never managed to knock down Adam. And Adam died standing or something. Even Zeus thinks that he lost the fight of wills. Can't be verified until I see chapter 12 or 13.

oh shit, didn't know it went up that high; someone really needs to get a current, accurate, schedule of how often the manga updates. Because right now, valhalla scans and those turkish guys are pretty behind. In fact, this actually reminds me of the original situation when Kengan Asura was first being translated before being picked up by Hokuto no Gun.

mangahot.jp/site/works/z_R0123
I don't know even know how to read these. the chapters are unclickable.

Latest chapter I can get easy raws on is chapter 10. Which is just Adam's backstory on how Satan tried framing Even in a court of law.

komikmanga.com/manga/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/10

Attached: 15_2.png (850x1209, 987K)

Satan tries raping her but it doesn't work, so he frames her with the original sin.

Attached: 17_2.png (850x1209, 938K)

Before they can sentence her guilty Adam shows up to court eating a bucket of apples and spitting them everywhere to put all the heat on himself instead, then cuts all Satan's limbs off.

Attached: 23.png (850x1209, 874K)

books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/06144fee8aa034bfa18e737c3810785a/?l-id=search-c-item-text-01
Every 1st day of the month.
It should be HQ.

Attached: 30.png (850x1209, 936K)

I'm actually reading chapter 11 right now

Just checked the sample. HQ.

Attached: 00001.jpg (1337x1920, 540K)

Well that's pretty weird, even more so because they clearly have the chapters available

You have to download the app. it's actually very very very cheap to read a chapter and the app is also not region-locked. you might as well get it if you can into nip.

>mangahot.jp/site/works/z_R0123
Hmm, what's chapter 13 then?

webmanga chapter 29 = chapter 12 (the indonesians haven't translated this)

what exactly do you mean by, very cheap to read a chapter?

nevermind, I see what you mean now

so Abrahamic god is real in this series right? why is he not the strongest god?

All the various pantheons are mixed in together.

Man, Aphrodite and Eve have mad tiddies.

>Simo Hayha
Wonder who he'll end up fighting. Loki? Apollo? Those 2 are my best guesses.

I don't know how to actually rip this. Maybe I need to use Android emulator and use APK to rip the images? anyway here's some phone screenshots.

There's this heart lifepoints

Attached: Adam.png (1440x2560, 1.69M)

What match is that? And where to read the raws?
I was about to say that a Satan was going to rape her that's why Adam will have some grudge against gods good thing the loser failed

>1440x2560
what the fuck. why is my phone screenshot so big and upscaled?

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 1.png (720x1280, 747K)

so are the christian angels equivalent to gods of different pantheon?

Oh it's normal this time.The native resolution of the images are actually pretty low. it seems the Indo and early Valhalla scans got their chapter from here.

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 2.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 3.png (1440x2560, 1.63M)

"He's dead"

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 4.png (1440x2560, 1.42M)

He's already dead a while back, but still standing and punching anyway even after he's dead

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 5.png (1440x2560, 1.78M)

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 6.png (1440x2560, 1.69M)

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 7.png (1440x2560, 1.25M)

bro fist

Attached: Adam vs Zeus 8.png (1440x2560, 1.5M)

who's gonna bet the 4 nips will at least win 3 matches?

Based God of Manlets Adam but did he get to fuck Eve though?

Nippon wanking is going to happen for sure.

Attached: interlude 1.png (720x1280, 891K)

>Adam exist
>but the top God is Zeus
That's bullshit. Even more bullshit that thinking Zeus is older than any Idian Gods.

Sasaki Kojiro. I like this guy already.

Attached: interlude 2.png (720x1280, 756K)

Cain and Abel should give you a clue.

Seems like a safe-ish bet, since Sakata is next and there are 4 Japanese characters including him. He can still lose to make this a 3-0 to up how desperate things seem to be.

I'm betting Buddha will be the final boss, if that's the case. Him or Heracles since Heracles was needed by the gods to fight in the Gigantomachy to save the gods, and he has human origins (granted, I can also see him being the penultimate fight).

sword skill

Attached: interlude 3.png (1440x2560, 1.83M)

Wheres my boy Hitler

He chickened out and put a bullet to his head

Why can't Japan stop wanking their own? I mean in the whole of human history, it seems that the Japanese are the one that will win against the gods. Fucking stupid as hell.

>13/ Gilgamesh
He was 2/3 god, so he can't be on humanity's side.

what about him?

Just read the first chapter and goddamn the pacing is fuck awful. I get that the entire manga is about this tournament but at least try to build the world and set context for everything before you thrust us in to the first match.

It's been over 400 years since he's called to heaven (dead) and he's been polishing his sword style this whole time and it;s still evolving. literally dragon ball's afterlife training.

The last screenshot from me. there's 2 more chapters, but I'm planning to buy the tankobon next week anyway, so I'm not going to buy these chapters now.
It seems they release a fraction of a chapter (15 pages or so) every Wednesday(水)

Attached: INTERLUDE 4.png (720x1280, 760K)

>pick a guy whose only achievement is being second best

>based nipman making valkyries wet
good lord the wank is gonna be unbearable

That's Musashi propaganda. read Yaiba!

bruh he's the butt of the joke in Yaiba too

Why is Netero from Hunter X Gayshit in this?

what about 1/2 god?

>Dia
Agi!
ZIO!
MAZIO!

Manga ranking: total domination
It's one of top rated in "Kono Manga Sugoi 2019" too
I can't wait for the inevitable anime adaptation and possibly fighting game

Attached: Ranking.png (1440x2465, 1.89M)

>They made sasaki kojiro look old
Why?

I can't bear this. Jap wanking is going through the roof. Why not just pick the Japanese then? You're basically only letting them win anyway. Is it to dhow hoe superior japs are? Do they actually believe jap >>>>>>>> rest of the world?

>all japanese humans are going to win
>all japanese gods are going to win

Attached: 1548762653384.jpg (261x247, 42K)

What did he say? And does he get valkrie sex before the match?

I don't understand this, if we're going by myths are real then shouldn't there be better names to put on that list?
And why kojiro instead of musashi for the inevitable japan wank?

What's the 3rd,4th and 6th manga?

>Not putting Jack the ripper vs Aphrodite
Nip authors are really anti fun huh

She's doubting him and his skill because he looks so old, but then of course Kojiro proved her wrong with his sword skill. she's just excited that he's the real deal (Honmono (genuine article)).

Wasnt the point that kojiro was more skilled so musashi used another tactics to win?

young Sasaki is a scrub, so they have to justify why they chose him over Musashi

アンサングシンデレラ (Unsung Cinderella?)
Shiga Hime
Chiruran: Shinsengumi Requiem

Is Okita Souji gonna be a woman?

In Yaiba at least Musashi is a shameless dirty pervert who likes to use underhanded tactics

>According to the legend, Miyamoto arrived more than three hours late, and goaded Sasaki by taunting him. When Sasaki attacked, his blow came as close as to sever Miyamoto’s chonmage. He came close to victory several times until, supposedly blinded by the sunset behind Miyamoto, Miyamoto struck him on the skull with his oversized bokken, or wooden sword, which was 110 centimeters long. Miyamoto supposedly fashioned the long bokken, a type called a suburitō due to its above-average length, by shaving down the spare oar of the boat in which he arrived at the duel with his wakizashi. Miyamoto had been late for the duel on purpose in order to psychologically unnerve his opponent, a tactic he used on previous occasions, such as during his series of duels with the Yoshioka swordsmen.

No, because as far as I can tell it's just fights fights fights.

nothing wrong with that, honorfags are retarded

Adam dies
Fuck this gay shit.

Attached: tiredofvidya.png (434x605, 265K)

the genghis khan and Alexander

Beginning to think anyone shown with a cheering team is bound to lose. Lu Bu with his fan club, Adam with his two sons and his titty wife.

The ones who are going to win will be the forever alones.

isn't this the plot of God of War?

>Sakata Kintoki - folk hero with superhuman abilities and good feats
not bad
>Kojirou - famous swordman, who only lost to the invincible musashi because of foul play
fine
>Raiden Tameemon - literal who sumo wrestler, basically a good athlete
huh?
>Okita Souji - a fucking police officer
what the fuck, even the selection among the japanese is retarded. What about Hattori Hanzo? Emperor Jimmu? Queen Himiko? Honda Tadakatsu?

Raiden and Okita are such a stupid choices yes, but at least we got Bishamonten on the Gods side.

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 34K)

so basically Tesla, Koujiro, Jack, Rasputin, Simo, Nostradamous? that's a lost for humanity

>some Finnish sniper instead of Hou Yi, who sniped 9 fucking suns
no idea mate

What would happen if Kratos shows up out of nowhere ?

I mean, it doesn't make any less sense than Jack the Ripper, to be fair.

Kratos is god

>Burgers complaining about japan doing burger things while reading nip tapestry

Attached: 1546271759601.gif (230x230, 701K)

As far as pop culture depiction goes, Okita is only behind Musashi and Jubei as strongest Japanese swordsman.

Everyone seems to be at least based on a 'real' person. Kintoki straddles the line, but he's still supposed to be based on a real person.

Arent yoshitsume and raiko up there too?

I almost have a feeling that this series will end with humanity losing the tournament but the Gods sparing them anyways because they see how "worthy" humans are or something. But first we need at least 1 win

They are too 'mythical'. Yoshitsune is more known for his commanding skill, Raiko with his monster hunting feat.
I am talking about pure swordskil wank here.

In pop culture, Shinsengumi members are each one-man army and Okita is almost always depicted as strongest Shinsegumi.

I've always wondered, is Okita the origin of the "super strong guy has some totally-not-tuberculosis disease" cliche that you see in BotI and stuff?

>each one-man army
Yamazaki too?

Attached: Yamazakimug.jpg (600x338, 56K)

What kind of roster that would be the closest for human to win ?

1. max stirner
series turns into a oneshot

Attached: welcome.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Not american you fucking weeb. You think I don't complain about american bullshit you idiot. Lets set this straight. Everybody loves an underdog story. But when you make it about gods vs humanity and make humanity the underdog, I expect humanity not japanese op wanking humanity. Like actual humanity as the underdog.

any warlords

Anything that don't have japanese people getting 4 spots.

We seem to have scientists on the list, so we could add some guys who invented I don't know, nukes?

>Why can't Japan stop wanking their own?
because that's how non cucked media is supposed to work
they aren't weird for wanking their own, the west is weird for constantly shitting on their own

Its written by Japanese writer for Japanese audience.

So? Does Japanese people only want japanese wanking? Is that why still don't like to bring up their war crimes because japanese people good and can never do anything wrong?

Of course. They want to read about characters who they give a shit about.

Why would they care about people from country they barely know?

Everyone complains about other countries, and their own countries wank. You think burgers don't roll their eyes at Michael Bay just as much as they will buy a movie ticket?

Attached: CtF_Tsugumomo.png (780x557, 191K)

>why is a manga running in a lesser monthly magazine run only in japan wanking the japs!
Are you people retarded?

>So? Does Japanese people only want japanese wanking?
of course they do, again this is how a normal society is supposed to function, having respect and reverence for your forefathers and cultural idols, the fact that you can't understand his shows how deeply you have been brainwashed into thinking that you are supposed to hate your own

If this is a fighting game, Adam's moveset is going to be like Mokujin isn't it?

Attached: 220px-Mokujin_Tekken.jpg (220x321, 12K)

I find Brynhildr really annoying.

But why Nostradamus and Jack the Ripper? surely there were better choices.

I don’t know, Nostradamus probably have ability to see the future and / or possibly alter reality according to his predictions. Sounds chuuni enough to be a good choice to me.

will the filthy nips use this opportunity again for their war crime denial?

Attached: 1537102336651.png (881x1300, 279K)

This is obviously run on Fate logic where fame/conceptual play important factor.

>Consume entertainment made by another country's people for their populace
>Surprised it panders to them
When will brainlets learn

Attached: 1552283701041.jpg (233x228, 7K)

what I don't get is are the demigods on the god side? cause shouldnt there be at least a couple of demi gods on the humans side like gilgamesh or hercules? I like the direction the author is going but im confused

I liked the idea of adam being the first naked fighter of man vs beast

are those his children next to eve?or are the humans just crying for adam?

so basically kohiro lost because he was inexperience in pyschological warfare? because in vagabond im pretty most of the older samurai used some form psycho warfare as well. and is kojiro not blind?

There are his children and Eve there, but Everyone is also crying for him. paraphrased narration quote:
>for the first time in the history of mankind, everyone regardless nation, religion, age and social status are united. putting their hopes in Adam. All because when Zeus asked Adam "Why do you fight? is it just because you hate gods?", he answered "Do I need a reason to protect my children?"
and after the end of the match, Adam basically inspired everyone that even humans can stand a chance against gods.

10/10 would cry too

forgot this detail. When Adam said "my children" he was referring to the entire human race, not just his children with Eve

Man that boytoy is a great daddy.

Absolutely kino.

The only Sin Adam ever comitted was being too cool for Eden

Still too much. Heracles is on the side of the gods.

Hercules ascended to become a god when he died

I've never read it but I see this shit in my youtube recommended videos all the time

>having manga recommendatons in youtube
youtube follows an algorithm(albeit not very good) of similar interest

Because youre a spic and spic scanlation is up to date.

reading manga in youtube is the patrician way of doing it

Bump.

Attached: Adam_Liking_This.png (929x400, 659K)

I love the faces Brynhildr make

This manga is Satanic propaganda and I for one shall not tolerate it!

You fucking dumbass. This is humanity vs gods. Not japan vs gods. If you want to make japan vs gods make that into your premise dumbass. I was expecting humanity wanking not japanese wanking when I read this.

How the fuck will Rasputin and Tesla even fight?
Magic and Technology?

it's humanity vs gods as written by a Japanese author, the fact that it's only 4 Japanese humans actually shows a surprising amount of restraint on his part
and anyway 7 gods and 7 humans are from western culture, I don't see you bitching about western wank and not enough African heroes or native American gods showing up

also 7 per side from western culture is funny enough more than what you would get from the same premise made by a western author

Western as in? Did you think all of them are from the same country? Do you think that all asians should be grouped into one and just call it the east? I'm not from the west nor the east.I just want to see humanity wank and not japanese wank. I don't care how much restraint he have to ONLY include 4 japs rep. It's still stupid to have all of them from only one country and not only thag but have 2 of them be literally nobodies. What the fuck is the author thinking?

japanese dudes belong to humanity, so you'll have both my dude. It's not that you want to see humanitity wank, you just don't want to see japs

>Western as in?
part of the western cultural sphere, you can go from Spain to Russia or US, Canada or Australia and most people will know those names and the general pop culture mythos around therm, okay maybe not the Finn

I'm interested in any examples of western clashes between humans and gods.