Isekai VS Tensei

What's it gonna be user?

Attached: 1548078742734.png (718x603, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZaqrvZN0
pastebin.com/p297NHSG
pastebin.com/jFtPwsvD
pastebin.com/Z3FNbXNQ
pastebin.com/ibPQWyaY
pastebin.com/YCiG8M1i
pastebin.com/MZLq88hX
pastebin.com/UW470vTi
pastebin.com/qebMRDAP
pastebin.com/MPDmki98
pastebin.com/ec9vrwPK
pastebin.com/W7iegb8D
pastebin.com/5P93Mw14
pastebin.com/LNyhntc7
pastebin.com/A5t5t6MN
pastebin.com/dsvPTmZz
pastebin.com/ruPyudzC
pastebin.com/uBJTvwDY
pastebin.com/w0sCdXgU
pastebin.com/csUxcGxE
pastebin.com/keMyT4mY
pastebin.com/UdRdyYq3
pastebin.com/fPKJZe9X
pastebin.com/ibr1mGK5
mangadex.org/title/35314/isekai-c-mart-hanjouki
yalescientific.org/2013/02/john-vs-jennifer-a-battle-of-the-sexes/
pastebin.com/rwSLnJxH
youtube.com/watch?v=WWpZC1bKfX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I choose [x] Throwing a poop into this bitch.

Still waiting for an old man Bismarck isekai

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R68588,_Otto_von_Bismarck.jpg (538x800, 54K)

But she's cute and fun user.

Attached: 1550976310177.png (1151x791, 1.05M)

>not party kid bismarck
The dude was basically chad thundercock the hard drinker as a kid

too smug.

Wouldn't it suck to be isekai'd and your only cheat power is a self destruct that could destroy the planet you're on?

He was literally thrown out of the town he was studying and had to life outside the town borders

Because he was basically a delinquient

Post your favourite isekai

Attached: 61Ml8RHqxrL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 46K)

No such thing as too smug goddess.

Attached: 1533265316681.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

>MUH WAIFU WAITING FOR ME IN HEAVEN
>ALSO FUCK YOU STEVE YOU'RE IN HELL HAHA
Literally the original wish fufillment isekai protagonist
The entire thing is basically an OC donut steel sonic meme

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 16K)

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

sauce?

If I could find it with google then so can you.

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Attached: 1539365251094.jpg (1689x950, 173K)

i'm gonna go to east asia and kick every illustrator in the dick until they draw gauntlets right!

Attached: what the fuck is this.png (774x619, 817K)

Reminder not to fall into minotaur's trap.

I actually quite like the chink premise of man vs heaven, where he needs to get ridiculously strong to defeat some sort of evil god or incredibly powerful enemy. It's the execution that is always garbage. The characters are bland, the plot is shit and all over the place with many elements and characters literally abandoned, and it just keeps going in fucking circles where the MC joins a sect, advances, joins a new sect where he is weak again ad infinitum. The worlds are always shit as well. So my question is, are there any "classical" japanese isekai, where the MC wants to defeat the demon lord and there are no special "twists"? I only ask for a decent world, fun characters and good execution of what it sets out to do.

Too late

Attached: 1524160612014.jpg (1280x1789, 513K)

So ShieldBro?

>I quite like the chink premise of man vs. heaven
I don't think you actually understand the premise if 'getting strong' is what you're getting out of it.

too bad I just need to edit chapter one

What's the premise, big man? You do realize that the whole point of the genre boils down to wish fulfillment, right?

That's got very little to do with the fact that man vs. heaven in wuxia/xianxia literature is a pretty old fuck theme

re:zero?

No, if I don't understand the premise and am not getting "the right thing" out of it, what is it? Don't be weaseling out of it. Say what it is.

>Isekai VS Tensei
Why not both?

Attached: Fran.jpg (282x287, 75K)

Not him but everything can technically be considered wish fulfillment, so long as that story caters to said person. Even something as fucked up as 1984 can be considered wish fulfillment for some people.

You can argue that a story is intentionally doing it to sell more, but that's impossible to verify and simply an opinion. Something like Disney's Aladdin or Little Mermaid could be considered wish fulfillment compared to their original counter parts, but nobody would be stupid enough to make such a criticism against them. It's just a matter of trends and generation gaps.

Shit, meant for thisdumb murdercat is making me dumb too

Attached: No.jpg (240x240, 9K)

"Heaven" is "the order of things", combined with a literal place and bureaucracy called Heaven. It's more akin to the Weave of Fate than some sort of superpowered entity. Do you ever wonder why it's called 'cultivating'? "Xian" means "Heavenly" or "Saintly". The reason Xianxia is higher up than Wuxia is because Xianxia is about a 'saintly' adventurer who's trying to become part of the order and essentially defy fate, while Wuxia can't actually defy fate and generally is thematically either on the right side of it already or knows he'll end up dead, but is in it for the journey.

>dumb murdercat
CEASE

On topic:
SwordDad is really just isekai because Tensei is when you isekai as biological infant and have to grow up slowly as opposed to being immediately aware & fully capable.
Even Vending Machine is Isekai.

Attached: 1525810697161.jpg (1689x950, 125K)

The Mantis stalks the Cicada, unaware of the Oriole behind.

And how is that not man vs heaven?

What is this philosophy hour

Attached: 1535170880328.jpg (690x852, 137K)

>Wish Fullfillment
There is nothing wrong with wish fulfillment.

I mean it IS man vs. heaven, I'm just saying that 'getting strong' is not the solution to it, even if it's the tool that you ultimately solve the problem with. It's like how Gollum isn't actually the reason that Sauron is defeated, even if he's the ultimate nail in the coffin.

Attached: 1533439102915.jpg (925x1074, 388K)

>278-280 spoilers
Good, good. Happy Sahyuk = happy me.

Attached: H007.png (203x220, 66K)

You have eyes but couldn't recognize mount tai.

Did I say there is something wrong? He said there's some high point of chink isekai that doesn't boil down to it being man vs heaven. In the post above I literally asked for wish fulfillment that is executed well.

I don't recognize top right

Start with classics user, RotK, water margin, dreams of the red Chambers and journey to the West. Any other novel is basically offshot of these fours, xianxia, wuxia, palace dramas etc.

Attached: 1552391305917.jpg (1280x1829, 531K)

Back to your containment board A9

I heard the artist was a woman.

What if I impregnated my harem of jade-like beauties by the roots

a young master appears and steal your harem

I was just using shy fran pic user

Attached: Fran.jpg (360x326, 81K)

What if you were the harem of cultivating jade-like beaties that courted death?

Some tensei have a greater focus on the world and setting than Isekai, but this is not the rule though as many exceptions exist with some extended universe isekai proving this.
>MC List -pastebin.com/ZaqrvZN0
>FotM/Hall of Fame and Infamy - pastebin.com/p297NHSG
>Absurd/Edge -pastebin.com/jFtPwsvD
>Revenge - pastebin.com/Z3FNbXNQ
>Otome(Many villainess) -pastebin.com/ibPQWyaY
>Categorized Otome - pastebin.com/YCiG8M1i
>Cultivation - pastebin.com/MZLq88hX
>Dochaku Isekai - pastebin.com/UW470vTi
>Kingdom Building - pastebin.com/qebMRDAP
>Ise/k/ai - pastebin.com/MPDmki98
>Cooking -pastebin.com/ec9vrwPK
>Gender Bender -pastebin.com/W7iegb8D
>Loli MC - pastebin.com/5P93Mw14
>Homebrew -pastebin.com/LNyhntc7
>Completed -pastebin.com/A5t5t6MN
>Time Travel & MDs -pastebin.com/dsvPTmZz
>Sci-fi - pastebin.com/ruPyudzC
>Actual Villains - pastebin.com/uBJTvwDY
>Yuri - pastebin.com/w0sCdXgU
>Reverse Isekai -pastebin.com/csUxcGxE
>Cursed Isekai - pastebin.com/keMyT4mY
>Blessed adaptations - pastebin.com/UdRdyYq3
>Isekai Anime - pastebin.com/fPKJZe9X
>Isekai Tropes -pastebin.com/ibr1mGK5

Attached: jahy wink.png (247x284, 59K)

The hell's a 'tensei'? Unironic question.

Transported to a world?

>Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends.

I just can't take korean and chinese names serious, I don't know what it is.

Reincarnation.
Reborn from zero as opposed to just being transported into another world as yourself.

Well in that case, are isekai and tensei more or less the same shit, but tensei is even more obnoxious and virgin-y?

Isekai is being taken to another world. Tensei is a version of that. Being reincarnated into the world is another version of that which is better.

don't underestimate these pest

Attached: 1552357428599.gif (640x480, 950K)

New and 'improved'.

Attached: ujasnw.jpg (2736x4713, 2.43M)

Do it user, you hero.

Kinda?
I don't get why tensei would be more obnoxious and virgin-y, usually it's what allows you to better integrate into the world you get transported to since you're actually born into it, as opposed to just being materialized into it without anything in it supporting your existence.

Tensei just means reincarnation, it has nothing to do with isekai on its own you fucking morons.

You’re just not used to them I don’t see them any different anymore.
Only the connotations of what they look like.

Then why is it used in so many titles of isekai where the MC is transported to a world, as opposed to being reincarnated? How do you explain that?

Congratulation on saying what we all know, mate.
If you're such a genius you could also realize you're in an isekai thread, you daft cunt.

So death is required to get into both an isekai world and an tensei world, but tensei has is logical enough that you get reborn as someone else instead of keeping your old body?

>MC becomes his character in a game/book world
>MC becomes a character in a game/book world
>MC's soul possesses somebody in another world
>MC becomes somebody/something in another world
>MC is just memories granted to somebody
>MC is teleported to another world
>MC reincarnates as x in another world
>MC reincarnates in another world

Most of these are terrible. Especially the last three.

テンセイ - 転生: Reincarnation
i.e. actually reborn, you have a completely new body and everything (not just 'your body, except with horns). Generally implies growing up from a brat too.

イセカイ - 異世界: Otherworld
i.e. the requirement is merely that you have to go to another world, whatever the mechanics.

I can deal with Chinese names
Gook names are just absolutely fucking not

Attached: 1525432149295.png (696x564, 28K)

Er I obviously misplaced Ainz

You don't need to die to be isekaied, its just that trucks are too popular.

Because it can also be taken as starting your life over, my illiterate friend.
>Isekai is being taken to another world. Tensei is a version of that.
>Tensei is a version of that.
Suck my dick you gay nigger.

Cute god.

Attached: file.png (1055x851, 653K)

Shut up jaded bitter bitch.

Fat bitch

Attached: 1548463203426.png (776x578, 284K)

I want to take away her drinks.

Too bad he's turned into a generic as fuck generic isekai generic protagonist with generic black hair and the same generic haircut. The old man was cool.

There was another isekai where some old dude protected his grandson or some shit who was supposed to be isekai'd and then the old guy got isekai'd instead.

Just fucking LOOK AT HIM. Holy shit how can he be this boring. Especially the fucking hair, why do they ALL have this same fucking haircut with their super special japanese black hair.

Attached: file.png (1129x1600, 3.61M)

I still can't believe this exist

Attached: 32.jpg (891x1260, 281K)

>He gets turned into a young boy again
FUCK! Give me an old protag already

Sucks how shit it was too.

I hate how the sex gets in the way. When you have to spend like half the chapter every time for sex then that means your story won't progress much.

I want to drink free skill coffee with this cute fat bitch.

The art is wasted on that story, but I guess he's drawing what he knows.

Anime about basically living another life submerged in a virtual world, does SAO fall into isekai?

Try Bard Loen, but it's native isekai.

Here you imbecile.

Attached: X13.png (1080x1536, 1.37M)

Is the goddess a recurring character? Otherwise I don't think I'll keep reading this now that the old man went full generic.

For what fucking reason? Holy shit, why? Do nips really need such a superficial relatable-ness like vague physical characteristics of a typical Japanese NEET for them to pick it up?

Attached: angrydoggonoises.png (843x1034, 766K)

>tfw she's going to be gone for the rest of the story

Look at this fucking smug

Attached: f9.png (1500x2132, 769K)

>n word

Attached: Merc.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Jashing Average, Lax Demon and Lazy King.

I'd say no simply because SAO's 'world' is not a functional world. It's a largely irrelevant backdrop that provides context for why the fuck 16 year old japanese teenagers are killing giant fuck boars with swords and GLOPing two years worth of semen, but the world itself is arguably purposefully unbuilt. It's irrelevant, really.

>Video game mechanics

Attached: 1397425950338.jpg (245x204, 18K)

Even with all the sameface, I like the art.

>lol sex and I don’t want to help people but I’ll help anyway lol sex

Dropped.

My dick she's perfect. What a waste.

Attached: f11.png (3000x2132, 2.97M)

What about videogame mechanics, but nobody can see anything about them (kinda like hidden stats). You can get a notification or a feeling whenever you gain a skill, though.

>Stop fucking and do something else goddamit
The sex part got old really quick, when a new girl appear you know that the story gonna stop.First was really sexy but after Half the way I was skipping to see if there was something else.

Attached: images (50).jpg (250x356, 33K)

JK Haru did it better.

>My dick she's perfect.
>What a waste.
I agree, you're dick is wasted on (You).

Isn't JK Haru thing that the MC is a woman and not a man?

That's just me assuming the worst, for all I know she's gonna be a permanent fixture and I'm doomsaying for nothing.

>Isn't JK Haru thing that the MC is a woman and not a man?
Therefore instantly better t bh

The fact that it's a woman doesn't make it automatically good, tho, but at least it's better than the MZRK one, even though it's a oneshot.

I want to be an all powerful mage and terrorize the world by pulling stupid pranks, like changing all the water in the wells into milk.

Attached: 1526454959652.jpg (583x420, 72K)

It doesn't make it automatically good, no, but in my experience female protagonists tend to be less disgustingly cringeworthy compared to male protagonists.
Then again, maybe it's just as bad for women. I should ask my sister.

Okay user, you are just get kicked out from the hero's party. They also stole your guild card so you can't become adventurer. What will you do now?

Attached: w5.png (1440x2048, 1002K)

She's cute, where's she from?

>sister
show tits or gtfo

You're probably still right. I guess I'll keep an eye out for her in future chapters, but my expectations dropped hard after I saw that cover.

what

Become a bandit. You know how every time someone gets isekai'd there's someone being attacked nearby? Yeah, I will be the attacker and steal some princess for myself.

Theres a Putin Isekai.

New chapter of dead series

Attached: 3a94f9091c1099668804f9731f2d424501.jpg (650x924, 206K)

There's that greentext of a mage and plubery, though.

Yandex ain't returning shit bruv

Be a mercenary, party's and guilds are for losers, only mc cherry boys do that.

Beastgirl Bullying: The Series

Attached: 1540487301041.png (884x1268, 643K)

Go kino seeker on their asses.
Or push forward improve myself surpass then tell them to fuck off if they comeback.

>saucenao gave no results
>google did
The fuck is going on

2furry4me

Our dear overlords are stepping up their weeaboo game.

The botnet sabotaged everyone
Yandex is getting worse and worse too

>two pairs of ears
absolutelydisgusting.gif

saucenao it's kind useseless this days maybe there's some problems in the server

Who want to recruit your sorry ass?

>haughty dragon not so tough after her TOKI WO TOMARE got ignored

Worst kinda of beast girl

Go become an adventurer under a fake name, if that's magically prohibited for some ridiculous reason I'll just track down whoever needs magic plants and things harvested and undercut the guilds prices. If they come after me I'll move to a different city etc. Either way I'll keep training dilligently and eventually surpass the hero. This is what I played Kenshi for after all, hell, I might even be able to do it without getting mugged by starving bandits that break my kneecaps.

Autismo and Edgelord go hunt vampire dragons

Only 1 chapter but damn it glosses over way too much and there's not much charm to the old man antics thanks to said glossing. A waste of the artist.

Is mangadex getting ddossed AGAIN
Motherfucker when was the last time we've gone three days without the site being unusably slow

Attached: disgusting.jpg (473x1023, 213K)

you are kicked out because you are incapable of doing anything useful in the first place.

Same paty, do small jobs then to have an reputation, the workers in overlord did it right

If this ends up being some “we love you but we wanted you to push yourself on your own so we faked it” bullshit I’m gonna be sad.

>TRY
As in the doujin artist?

>They also stole your guild card so you can't become adventurer.
Pft, they hand those out to literally anyone. To literal CHILDREN.

Yeah. He only did the designs for the LN, though.

I don't like waifu autism, but goddamit Fran is cute

Is it morally justifiable to seek out gambling addicts in an isekai world and teach them games from our world, then proceed to strip them naked by beating them in the games you taught them just a moment ago?

Attached: 1533465140735.jpg (1920x4320, 1.51M)

Its kissmanga and other shitter manga sites hiring people to DOS them in hopes that the users will flock to their ad and malware riddled websites

If I'm being arbitrarily restricted from being able to harvest standard setting magic plants then I'll just start running back and forth between cities and occasionally mining until I'm fast as fuck boi.
Is this a video game world setting? If so how do the stats work, if not what specifically is preventing me from being useful?

The party ends up asking him(reluctantly)after 30 chapter in WN.

That's why you use mangarock.

Is there a PC version of this game and if so what's it called

Attached: 1530964064078.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Fran is a daughteru

Attached: Fran Color 2.jpg (1040x799, 798K)

And those are the good ones.

>We got you guild card faggot!
>Fine I'll pay the fine to print a second one
Unless was the, we really block you from being an adventurer

Attached: unnamed.gif (400x354, 130K)

No. It's utawarerumono. She's Toukas daughter.

Fucking niglets don't make me buy your fukken consoles reeee

>stats
>notifications

Shouldn't fairy be the weakest monster of all? I mean, even goblin can wield weapon. Fairy can't even wield any weapon.

Attached: fairy.jpg (900x1250, 319K)

>Being fine with paying even a fine fine.

Lookie lookie the warriors are getting uppity again

Attached: 1552003856917.jpg (1693x569, 365K)

Why would he even want to join them.

>And for some reason, there were four of her in the air looking down at the magical beasts.
Libra has 4 imoutos

Attached: Lastboss59.jpg (960x738, 109K)

Sheesh, every time technical video game/corporate jargon is used in fantasy I want to vomit a little.

>The wizard screams as you tackle him to the ground, tackling him, pinning him, gagging him, binding his hands together with a rope that separates the fingers, and then using your amulet to erect an antimagic field on the spot, all within one turn.
>"But I'm really OP if I know what's coming I promise"
Admittedly this is harder to do with Diviners.

>ch1
>I know all about this reincarnation stuff from LNs!
>Videogame mechanics
>Already made mayonnaise
I guess having a non-generic protagonist isn't enough

What a waste of great art.

Attached: 1333606757726.jpg (291x212, 17K)

>Nanaki is fucking dead
RiP

Thats the four that were left in the dwarf capital, aren't they

>as you tackle him to the ground, pinning
What kind of Wizard doesn't have Freedom of Movement on at literally all times? Stupid martial...

Attached: 1530195605958.gif (320x190, 1005K)

>5 best girls
Nice.

Who?

>I cast pin to the sky

>gambling addicts
Yes. Rip them off until they have to sell themself into slavery. If they are good looking then buy them yourself.

>1 hour duration.
How many level 4 and up spell slots do you have in a day Merasmus?
Not without Semantic components you don't.

>color spray
>grease
>flint

So anyone working in anithing these days?

Attached: hikikomori5.jpg (500x287, 54K)

Yes, the dwarves' final card. I think this 4 maid bots and the mobile fortress blutgang made the dwarves the strongest remaining humanoid race.

They need to survive Scorpio first

Attached: scorpio-yandere.jpg (656x933, 58K)

Only if you know I'm coming fuckwit.
All of that happens on one turn as I charge you from 200 feet away behind a building.

I'm working in the same meatbag for the last couple of decades why?

Attached: 1539167836665.png (204x208, 67K)

good luck I'm behind 9000 worlds

You think that'll stop a martial?
You haven't played many games huh?

>How many level 4 and up spell slots do you have in a day Merasmus?
Freedom of Movement is 10 minutes / caster level, not an hour flat
An Extended FoM lasts for upwards of six hours on a single cast, assuming for some inane reason you didn't just craft a wondrous item of one at first opportunity.
There's also loads of immediate action FoMs, not least the Third Eye equip.

>as I charge you
Celerity to immediately act regardless of initiative, Grease on your square as soon as you appear, you can't charge and are two hundred feet away.

>being murderhobo

Attached: 1507296887147.png (992x1856, 199K)

The funniest thing about this logic is that it makes God of all people Chaotic

Justice only exists if you're strong enough to enforce it, everything else is sophistry.

Hmm... I wonder who's behind this post.

Children of law banded together to create just society.

That's not how shit works, the moment a bigger dick comes that society will melt like snow in summer.

It's true though. If you hold that being Chaotic is putting yourself above the rules, God is by definition and his own admission Chaotic. He quite literally is the rules.

>Children of law banded together to create just society.
Not really? What happened was mostly people decided to follow their own interests (True Neutral) and realized that it was probably not a good idea to antagonize literally everyone, and that if they were going to steal Samnite women it'd be cool to have some Roman brothers to come with you.

Ragna Crimson

>short hair
Not my goddess, would wage a crusade against.

Chaos = you believe in the law of the jungle
Law = you believe in the inherent goodness in every men

Damn this is good shit

Attached: MushokuTensei.jpg (1000x1424, 299K)

>Law = you believe in the inherent goodness in every men
That is LITERALLY wrong
Law-Chaos has absolutely no bearing on Good-Evil, there's a reason that axes are separate.

>babies
I love it when babies show up for some reason

>inherent goodness in every men
Objectively speaking?

I believe people will follow the law.

I believe people will not misuse their power.

I believe people will create just laws for everyone.

Choose one

Attached: 1552131395988.jpg (1124x931, 618K)

I don't care what you believe, I'm telling you that the definition of the Law-Chaos axis excludes Good-Evil by design. You can be Lawful Good just fine, but don't pretend Lawful Evil and Chaotic Good don't exist.

God fucking damn it, I just spoiled myself for searching the baby's name

I'm talking about SMT, not DnD allignment

Attached: metatron.jpg (1228x1520, 1.7M)

Gunka no Baltzer is close

Attached: narnia.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Goddess of chaos is best girl.

I do.

I want to be part on a train on Zenith!

that's bear hand

Attached: Ultima-VII-The-Black-Gate.jpg (1024x576, 180K)

Narnia is shit

smt chaos-law axis makes even less than dnd one
in its attempt to be deep and multifaceted, it avoids committing to any one interpretation. everyone has to project their own logic into it and try to form a self-consistent system, but different games and even different routes in the same game offer conflicting viewpoints on the same alignment, so you necessarily have to dismiss some and privilege others in order to form a complete system, like a puzzle with too many pieces.

you're forced to strawman the concepts of law and chaos in order to have any kind of interaction with them, something which is plainly evident in /smtg/

>left Susan alone because she's interested in cosmetic now

If Arisa and Mia can't get real meat, there is no way these to will get a chance once they want it too.

you aren't as used to them as Japanese names
hell you probably thought Japanese names were weird and confusing back when you were younger (I myself am quite fond of those names since they're really easy to memorize especially the webnovels that uses the same chuuni phrases as names)

Is Mangadex basically just completely down

both are sent to another world but isekai just throws you there body and all and tensei turns you back into a baby

How can she be so perfect

Attached: u5.png (836x1200, 313K)

interspecies reviewers was better

Works on my machine, but I have to use google to search for titles.

why won't he make a crossbow or something

What, is it down again?
Oh, and a bit of shilling. Jaimini's Box released V3C1 of ToG.
>inb4 tog is not isekai

Because Amahara is a brilliant writer.

become happy merchant

strength comes primarily through numbers, and the sense of justice that keeps them working together. people aren't animals that can have their social structure overturned by a new alpha male beating up the old one.

Gor.

>thought you did an okay job world building
>realize you fucked up the distance between towns making travel super weird if someone is actually paying attention
>realize no one is going to pay attention anyway because no one wants to read your dumb story

Law
>people need to be chained with laws or by god so they won't fucking destroy themselves.
neutral
>god and demon can fuck off, human survives and thrive 100.000 years by our own power. We can do it for the next 1 million years.
>chaos
survival of the jungle. you are encouraged to become better than the person next to you with any means necessary. Sadly this led to many bloodshed.

>people aren't animals that can have their social structure overturned by a new alpha male beating up the old one
That's basically any society ever, what the fuck are you on?

>people aren't animals that can have their social structure overturned by a new alpha male beating up the old one.
Crack open a history textbook

They can when the new alpha male can punch mountains to death and your bunch of idiots can't actually harm him.

Attached: x5.jpg (650x924, 219K)

hey Xianxia MCs follow law
it's just their own laws

Attached: Xianxia logic.jpg (459x597, 81K)

>strength comes primarily through numbers
This simply isn't true in a fantasy world.

>Not base 10
Based.

This is actually more or less how society runs though
If a man has committed crimes, he has to be treated like a criminal. If you treat him as a normal person, then actual normal people lose incentive to not be criminals.

You've all seen the tropes, but a situation where you've been isekai'd, whats the first thing you do to plan for long term?

>not base 10
>but not complex autism change rate
8/10

Clean water and toilet paper.

make enough money to build my own mansion, complete with "solve this puzzle to open the door" and key in the form of orb that need to placed in certain place.

Complex autism doesn't really make sense all-in-all
These dudes still have to work with the exchange rates and money.

>not devoting 3 pages to give a detailed explanation about your currency system based on precious metals which go from copper all the way up to mythical grade ores like mithril, each denomination being worth exactly 10 times more than the last.

Garbage.

A few hours ago while I was in a queue I saw a guy on some reading device, he was into the first volume of To be power in the shadows! Was it any of you?

>JP
nothing because I'm an OP god everything I do just makes me more awesome

>CN
learn alchemy, create dao root cleansing pill

>KR
start grinding find a way to increase base stats

Cultivate

exactly
you'll start slaughtering the people that are courting death yet

>start grinding find a way to increase base stats
More like kill yourself because everyone's name is going to be Kim Gook Sum or something retarded like that

this toad's lusting after swan's flesh?!

Displace gods.

I've already died twice so live however I like.
Which would probably be learning healing magic so I could enjoy in dubious sinful practices with impunity.

Attached: 1549615638509.jpg (1410x2024, 585K)

already in nocturne your view on law is contradicted by shijima's Reason. your post demonstrates the necessity of selectively ignoring some and promoting other elements of the text in order to build a self-consistent theory of law and chaos

I love this slut

what? you kids still believe in some kind of fantasy where kings were powerful because they were divinely chosen or had magical abilities?
fantasy societies are still based heavily on real ones. it starts to sound silly if you radically change human dynamics but keep the end result the same.

Nocturne doesn't use law, neutral and chaos.

But everything is base 10.
If 12 copper = 1 silver, they would count
a
b

I cultivate.

>what? you kids still believe in some kind of fantasy where kings were powerful because they were divinely chosen or had magical abilities?
No, but they were charismatic and tended to be the ones who had 'powers' in the sense of being good at organizing people, having great wealth, established interests who didn't need or want an upheaval, or control of vital goods such as food supplies.

>the victim asks for justice
>earned

This is inverse maid yuri right?

>what is subtext
i can't take this post seriously

I hope she got her unicorn dick.

I don't remember nocture that good actually, but I'm pretty the route there is to reshaping the world and the natural law that govern it, making it "will of the beyond" rather than something humanity decide for themselves.

Meanwhile the usual law, neutral, chaos is simply a path human can follow. MC can force humanity to choose law despite them wanting chaos or neutral, but sooner or later someone will turn the world upside down again.

Attached: x3.jpg (1300x924, 279K)

>no race of law demons

there are devils though

yeah, that's in line with the point I was making. power through influence is still ultimately the power of the society as a whole. some random guy can't just kill whoever is on the thrown and become the new ruler, regardless of how strong he is.

>what? you kids still believe in some kind of fantasy where kings were powerful because they were divinely chosen or had magical abilities?
m8, what the actual fuck are you on, really?
While physical power is not a requirement now to overturn someone, there's a myriad of powers you can have over someone else to overthrow them.

The wizard is permanently shapeshifted into a 20 foot tall elder dragon with better stats and AC than you. he can act during your turn before you regardless of initiative, cast time stop, summon a Balor that's a better martial than you are, put you inside a bladed barrier with it and then change planes before the time stop ends

Anti magic field is only a 6th level spell (the fact as a martial you're relying on UMD hardly proves your point btw).

Even ignoring the half a dozen feats that allow casters to act within an anti-magic field (including one that's based on opposed caster level, sucks to be you) there are core SRD spells that ignore it: Force Cage being the most hilarious.

These ridiculous martial power fantasies are stupid. Play a better game instead of pretending they're equal. I recommend shadowrun

All the reason routes are Law, the reset route is neutral and TDE is chaos.

cursed
delet

Yeah but they are remaking the world so the allignment won't ever change (except in freedom).

Muh boy Deamides and Odysseus doesn't deserve it.

>185766883
>0 replies

there's no real life society where you can become the ruler simply by killing the old ruler. you'd just become a criminal.
I don't know what point you're even trying to make. are you talking about mind control powers?

hello

this SMTGen now

If you are stronger than the old ruler and you can uphold it, then...

he's probably talking about civil wars and coups which require armies and therefore numbers

Basically , or CHARISMA (which in the end still means ).

Fulfill the basic biological mission that I royally failed IRL: enrich local genepool
>learn healing magic
>bash in bandit heads to accumulate wealth
>open low-key enterprise in local towns slums
>healing, food and money for a night
>give out special tokens to girls as they leave
>they could later turn those in back to me for child support

Attached: 1532369085452.png (800x1296, 513K)

I don't know how to cook so nobody will love me in isekai

>walk in
>bitch slap the king
>say to everyone "I'm stronger than the king I'm king now!"
>instantly get stabbed to death by royal guard for the crime of treason against the crown
>can probably take on each guard one-on-one but good luck not getting full of holes when they all stab at you at the same time.

in high-fantasy if you can level mountains you sure can be king after killing old one because who could argue and live?

You can if youre next in line

A taepodong.

What does a finished isekai look like? Does the MC fight and beat the big bad? Does he manage to return to his world?

what's this some sort of kender?

>what is private army
>what is economic power
>what is political strength
>what is my friends

cultivate my harem

Attached: 1499467733571.png (306x306, 83K)

Mushoku Tensei

It's not fair anons. Why do all these japs keep getting the trip on the isekaitrain? When will it be our turn?

>Does the MC fight and beat the big bad?
always
>Does he manage to return to his world?
depends on the mood of the author and the size of MC's harem

Isn't that discontinued for over a year or two now?

Going to space

>Nature hath made men so equall, in the faculties of body, and mind; as that though there bee found one man sometimes manifestly stronger in body, or of quicker mind then another; yet when all is reckoned together, the difference between man, and man, is not so considerable, as that one man can thereupon claim to himselfe any benefit, to which another may not pretend, as well as he. For as to the strength of body, the weakest has strength enough to kill the strongest, either by secret machination, or by confederacy with others, that are in the same danger with himselfe.

>And as to the faculties of the mind, (setting aside the arts grounded upon words, and especially that skill of proceeding upon generall, and infallible rules, called Science; which very few have, and but in few things; as being not a native faculty, born with us; nor attained, (as Prudence,) while we look after somewhat els,) I find yet a greater equality amongst men, than that of strength. For Prudence, is but Experience; which equall time, equally bestowes on all men, in those things they equally apply themselves unto. That which may perhaps make such equality incredible, is but a vain conceipt of ones owne wisdome, which almost all men think they have in a greater degree, than the Vulgar; that is, than all men but themselves, and a few others, whom by Fame, or for concurring with themselves, they approve. For such is the nature of men, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned; Yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves: For they see their own wit at hand, and other mens at a distance. But this proveth rather that men are in that point equall, than unequall. For there is not ordinarily a greater signe of the equall distribution of any thing, than that every man is contented with his share.

How come strengthfags are still around despite the fact Hobbes BTFO'd them 400 years ago?

Attached: Thomas_Hobbes_(portrait).jpg (220x232, 7K)

Royal Road, user.
Besides, it already was your turn.

human society is built on strength, nerd.

I believe that is Jinks from the League of Legends game.

Isekai DNA retard also coming transhuman medtech.
Just you wait until Rothschilds will stop dying then the real fun will begin.

Attached: 1543931252424.jpg (1676x943, 779K)

not JUST by killing the old king. you still need enough influential people to support your enthronement when the time comes.
this is pretty standard stuff in kingdom dramas with nobles deciding if they should back the incompetent first prince or scheme to place the second on the throne or whatever.

>every man is contented with his share
Where does this happen?

Feminism made hobbes wrong

>Does the MC fight and beat the big bad?
Necesssary, but not as the conclusion.
>Does he manage to return to his world?
As long as it's not permanent, and the MC can travel betwen worlds with a harem.
Grandchildren, possibly with the MC as one of their parents.

buy an elf slave, get money, live a peaceful life with my 20+ girls harem

Attached: 191444.jpg (225x350, 26K)

Hence, "next in line"

the world of law baby.

This.

Attached: 1534447579840.jpg (750x1819, 187K)

>spoiler

Attached: 1548015478625[1].jpg (327x327, 57K)

western fantasy/sci-fi authors btfo's east asian ones out of the water
they wish they were us, so they copy all our systems, narrative structures and stereotypes
it's just that western authors don't get hung up over one particular premise like isekai

can you really have one without the other? its like asking isekai vs fantasy at this point.

So a imaginary lalaland where people aren't people?

So, how long until hero saves slave, kill fat merchant and liberates her from the mind control with the power of the D?

Who cares about authoring? I want to BE sent to an isekai but it's only japs that ever go there.

Not all children will be female, so the boys can either be giving their sisters children, or they are saved for their father and oyakodon

Move to some far away country and become a security consultant. There's more money to be made in industry anyway.

>one woman want rights
>beat her
>she can't do shit because you are stronger

>millions of women want rights
>can't do shit
>they enforce their will
>all you can do is talk shit on the internet

Hobbes wins again

Night before she stabs him in the eye and takes her own life

A MC who can break slave magic with the power of sex?

t. lucifer

This is the life
>Fuck sharing knowledge
>Fuck saving the world
>Fuck ' I'm not gonna touch my harem '

I'm trying to write something based in this image

Everyone should've just beaten their wives and daughter, bunch of pussies

Attached: 1521690204157.png (334x229, 67K)

Attached: 16f28ed8a155d1227eb810c88504dc97.jpg (394x576, 58K)

you missed the point and clearly don't know how this works. the heir apparent and who actually takes the throne aren't necessarily the same thing. the next in line can't just kill the king in broad daylight to speed up his enthronement.

Looks like shit time to read it.

how incredibly generic looking.
immediately bookmarked.

probably at his time before that one happy merchant told you that you definitely need to put in those down payments for that new cadillac

would travelling to another world through your dreams count as isekai?

Attached: question mark.png (711x561, 305K)

>we all get isekaid every night
How many worlds did you save?

I'm tired of waiting. Does it have to be accidental?

Attached: 1547747874305.jpg (475x604, 103K)

i am a simple retard, i see isekai and i read it no matter what.

Maybe not, give it a try, but have to be an Japanese truck and don't forgot the toast

It's been tomorrow for a while

Attached: mino-san.jpg (1516x2154, 325K)

This is the mangaka of Please not bullying me Nagatoro?

Yes, if the Isekai gods know you did it intentionally they just Isekai you into the subterranean monster pits forever.

dumb ship
I only found raw though

I didnt say heir apparent. I said next in line

Its never an accident. Japanese trucks are all possessed by the ancient Japanese war-god Bishamonten. He uses them as his agents to send those who could become heroes throughout the multiverse to fulfill their destiny.

>what is private army
so numbers
>what is economic power
so money to pay for numbers and/or manipulate law
>what is political strength
so numbers and law
>what is my friends
numbers that have to be numerous enough to take on an entire royal guard and probably main army too

>I only found raw though
mangadex.org/title/35314/isekai-c-mart-hanjouki

That's the manga we need to see - a slice of life about the daily lives of isekai recruiting trucks.

>get bullshit powerup anyway and get out from the pits as god.

Write this now!

bubble wrap does not go 'puchi puchi'. another isekai ruined forever.

rarely does MCs get isekai'd from suicide

only thing I can think of is Goddess Creation System and that MC went through a tutorial where she was beaten to death and had her mutilated body displayed outside the city gate so there's probably Karma involved

I've read more than one isekai about dudes fightning their way out of hell.

There's a 4 pages parody in this one.

>millions of women enforce their will
Lmao

what's so fun about pretending to be retarded?

Which series draw towns that make sense?
As in, the surrounding lands outside the walls are inhabited and used to support the town, or if the surroundings are deserted, it's because it's literally too dangerous to be outside the walls at night.

Attached: axel.jpg (848x480, 324K)

most isekai town tend to be walled off which makes sense with all the random rapegoblins running around

The surroundings are literally filled to brim with dangerous shit, no one lives outside the walls if they can help it.

I think it makes sense to put a wall around densely populated areas, rest can be covered by watch towers and patrols.
I've seen none of those in isekai.

what hentai is that?

Then who does the farming?

This stupid nigga is flooding isekai land with plastic refuse.

>rarely does MCs get isekai'd from suicide
Alright next bike is going to be 1000cc 120hp one then. Totally accidental.

Attached: 1546291190394.jpg (700x394, 71K)

Fuck if I know.

It's Konosuba: food fights back.
Adventurers HUNT food, nobody farms it.

Attached: 1534504290027.png (1156x359, 50K)

Things dont only happen when people agree with you, they can also happen when nobody disagrees.

found it

arifureta did this, dungeon seeker did this.

That one awful WN where MC save a princess but her maid keep attacking him with no reason(even during meeting with king she tried to stab him with dagger), the princess aparrently in delusion of love with MC so she can't stop it and 3 chapters later MC teleport her to the middle of a dungeon so she can suffer and die did this.

>hacks the election
>hacks his way into manga
How does he do it? Just what is his power level?

Attached: x44.png (1426x2048, 2.2M)

>his chocobo immediately becomes alpha of the groups mounts
based

Is he /ourincel/?

Attached: K23.jpg (950x1347, 689K)

>hacks the election
Not very hard when nobody cares and those who do - get shot to death earshot away from Kremlin.
Fuck off with that fag.
>inb4 head to big
Satire is propaganda too.

What's the other work of behemoth s-rank cat author? The one about archmage?

He means the US election, dummy.

>male dwarf comes in
>"hey owner, just think of him as a girl"
>dwarf turns into this
??? How strong is his imagination that he can look at a guy and think it's a little girl?

keep in mind what these fantasy worlds are

even in the most violent periods of history the raiders, barbarians, pirates, and enemy armies tend to have lives and complex societies outside of that. They can be negotiated, they can get tired, they can show mercy, etc and even that is enough to fuck over entire states and run their economies into the ground

But these worlds are not under attack by human murderhobos but lawful evil monsters who make it their lives mission to fuck over humans. They can't be reasoned with, they rapidly reproduce or have stupid strength and longevity so there's no hope of exterminating them to extinction like the animals our world has, and they run on mana in the air and human flesh so they don't need to farm or be hunter-gatherers. They just kill people 24/7. Hence why they have adventure guilds a privatized free-lanced mercenary organization that expands dealing with these fuckers to volunteers and people with nothing better to do while their actual armies does what its supposed to, that is fight other human kingdoms.

Oh, I forgot the image.

Attached: 1521087112198.jpg (650x924, 118K)

It's honestly tiresome how the manga can't go 5 panels without sucking his dick.

What are these two thinking?

Attached: ew.png (1047x306, 300K)

>Does it involve "another world"?
>If yes: yes
>If no: no

nerve gas

It's not the same those are just generic bad cave dungeons.
MC needs to be thrown in hell with evil monsters, super rapists and worms.

It's not his fault that his cock is massive.

Attached: K32.jpg (1900x1350, 1.6M)

so impossible to survive without arifureta tier powerup?

It's easy to imagine a premise like: MC was thrown to the depth of hell, but he managed to get out unscathed and now seek revenge on everyone who wronged him". but writing it?

I wonder how different the series would be if you removed, all the things that seem to exist just to fellate him. Because the girls aren't bad, dragon a best, and the setting and magic are interesting enough. If you could just focus more on anything but him and it could be a lot more interesting.

Generally in Isekai world A or S ranks are one man armies. If these guys did this, what could they really do?

I really do love the "isekai smurf" series

>there's no real life society where you can become the ruler simply by killing the old ruler.
The Stone Age ones.

kowtow

what's this from?
Saucenao and google give nothing!

>“It feels… what, maybe like it’s in the seventies here?”
>“Do you mean lower twenties?”
>“Hey, we’re American. We don’t use Celsius.”
>“Unfortunately.”
>“We’re not getting into that debate again.”
>“Only because you know you’ll lose.”
>“I’m going to name the city ‘Fahrenheit.’”
>“I’ll impeach you and rename it to ‘Celsius is the Bestius.’”
Which is better?

>this scares and confuses the isekai author

Attached: kurt-vonnegut-the-shapes-of-stories_502918a226d9a_w1500.jpg (1500x2318, 630K)

Celcius
>he use fahrenheit

kek
NIPS BTFO

That's from sword dad.

>not using kelvin

Attached: 1551133258073.jpg (644x439, 105K)

You're shit

I always wonder about this. We used to do this kind of thing not so long ago. What made us stop?

Bismarck was literally 4D chessmaster. Would be amazing to watch him work his real politik in an isekai setting. Although itd be shit because isekai writers are hacks

Estella deserves to be raped repeatedly by that smug prick

One user did fuckall in his dreams.
What did you do?

>value of coins not being relative to what they can buy and the amount of coins in circulation
>not to take in account inflation etc.

What's the best name for fairy?
Agrippa
Jess(ica)
Fein
Arun
(your choice)

>not Rankine

Attached: B25.png (2228x1600, 646K)

HE IS NOT BASED ON PUTIN, FAG.
ALTHOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE HIM.

>not subjective impressions such as "warm", "lukewarm", "room temperature"

It is either Tenni as in 異世界転移(isekai tenni)-transportation to another world/being summoned to another world as you are now in your body.
Or Tensei(異世界転生)- isekai tensei as in being reincarnated to another world, this usually means losing your original body and you can be reincarnated as a different species altogether even.

Just how far have these threads fallen?

>trying to spread a long disapproved conspiracy theory

>mfw I see the story of my life

Attached: TOPROWTHIRDFROMTHELEFT.jpg (1676x943, 543K)

No proofs.
thanks, I forgot this part.

Jennifer.

where's this from?

is it from bad to worse?

Attached: 1499514513886.jpg (675x450, 59K)

Monsters can usually be reasoned with. But the human supremacists don't even want to try.

>Kingdom of Celsius
>Fahrenheit empire
>Free State of Kelvin

friendly reminder
yalescientific.org/2013/02/john-vs-jennifer-a-battle-of-the-sexes/

>pic
I know it's not isekai, but what's his endgame?

Kindness.
Human gestation period is long and infant/child is helpless and dependent on parents for a very long period of time.
So overtime our ancestor females started to prefer stable, calm males that would most likely stay to protect and provide for mother and child.
And look what we got for it!

Attached: 1542666639222.jpg (1194x896, 361K)

>Agrippa
Why does that sound familiar

Nero's mom

wacky names bro

Isn't she from Sevens?

I'm not sure either, it just comes to my mind

>filename

Nero's slut mother.

IRL Kircheis

based feeling poster

Attached: u11.png (130x145, 11K)

>our ancestor females started to prefer stable,
How can females' opinions be matter if the males just beat them to submission?

what's this from?
I need to know as I forgot to save the source last time.

lrn2google

nvm found it.
Reverend insanity.

I haven't cultivate enough to be able to use google.

Not how it works, female consent still somewhat mattered because without it other males would beat the shit out of you for a chance to gain favor with a female.

Attached: 1549050187225.jpg (331x346, 93K)

most evidence suggest even that isn't true
especially since most early societies had the leader be the grandfather/mother of that society (doesn't matter what age it is, killing someone's grandparent is not going to get you respect)

>in another world
>still has a generic sun and moon
>24 hours in a day
>no gravity flux
>all "villages" are just a cluster of houses
Why does One Piece accomplish the isekai experience better than every isekai combined?

>without it other males would beat the shit out of you for a chance to gain favor with a female.
That's how the law of nature works. Males compete with each other and the winner get the females.

how the fuck i'm gonna reverse search some wall of text?
you ain't me! D:

beaten faces of females are not attractive

Even in the past abusing women outside your wife was a no-no keep in mind Rome became a republic because their king gotten the ancient version of #me_too'd

There are sometimes more than one moon and sometimes world is a superearth really fucking big where gravity is compensated to MC at the moment of transfer.

Apes and chimps don't agree with you.

Attached: FFT_Delita2.jpg (240x240, 13K)

what does respect have to do with being the ruler?

Have fun with the cheekiest murderhobo under the nine heavens.

Attached: Fang Yuan being a motherfucker.png (850x1202, 609K)

>currency doesn't directly translate into yen
this kills the jap

>you ain't me! D:
i smell a homebrew isekai brewin

>what is reverse searching with "each sentece"

Attached: icurseyou.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

It's funny actually considering in nature only Alphas get to procreate and ~85% of males go without partner their whole fucking lives.

Attached: 1534629417427.jpg (1024x1728, 443K)

>beaten faces of females are not attractive
The face isn't that important when their job is just to provide kids. From a biologist point of view, a healthy body is enough.

>chink names
Why can't they do what RTW author did?

>started caughing blood
Feels good to know that my isekai adventure soon starts while you suckers still have a few years to go.

Attached: 1520972218118.png (355x497, 64K)

>you are transfer student to bumfuck fucking nowhere countryside town
>you and your friend get power to enter tv world
>you need to accept your hidden self to awaken power inside you
>except you, because you touched the gas station attendant before
>you get all girls wet for you

the true endgame
thanks man

Because most of them can't even spell a single English name.

Learn
>gunpowder
>steel
>firebricks
>watermill
>crop rotation
>weaving machine
>penicillin
>gasoline
>roman combat tactics
>concrete
Now

Attached: 1540170995105.webm (572x572, 215K)

can't be a ruler when everyone will try to stab you instead of obey you.

>you touched the gas station attendant before
That's oddly specific example user is there a story?

Oh indeed I had, those chapters where he murders his entire clan are glorious for chink standards

That IS the joke, you know.

Thanks for not being like some other anons.

Attached: 1549147300185.jpg (228x738, 93K)

Because the setting is not!China, changing names just so a bunch of foreigners would be happy makes no sense in that case. Shit like Holy Sword and Amber Sword have western names as far as the chinks understand them.

see a doctor
and don't forget to read
THE PRINCE BY MACHIAVELLI

there is this spectrum called pairbonding vs tournament species

Just stab'em first user

Attached: 1538717034304.jpg (1689x950, 744K)

Just make them too fear you to to that.

It's literally just Persona 4 story. Yuu got his Persona from the start because the gas station attendant jump start it.

The chapter where he's literally recreating a legend in real-time during a swim-or-die moment was kino, nothing after topped it for me.

RTW is set in not-Europe while RI is set in not-China

also knowing the chinese they probably think western names are stupid

>the fuck is a "James" and "Charles" can't these people have rhyme or reason in their names?

>try

I've been around 2016 shitfest, I know.

Is there a dictionary? I'm going to grep replace them with western ones, fuck that shit.

That was the best soap opera ever made, I hope season 2 is just as entertaining in 2020.

Did those Russian isekais get any translations?

Most high primates are latter.
not-Europe
What the fuck have you seen the map? If anything it's South America, Chilie.

there's more of them than you and your only achievement is killing their grandpa

besides fear will probably give them more reason to kill you

I have more important things to do. Like going through my doujin backlog before I croak.

Attached: 1521016128704.jpg (1666x2400, 991K)

Azlan got no time for thots.

Have fun using find-replace in a text that's over 1100 chapters long with more named characters than War&Peace in it.

just take the help on some fantasy word generators online.

Attached: kewpieMayonnaise.jpg (232x500, 36K)

Only some guy in Creative Novels who is his own translator.

You'll get to play out your sick fetishes in isekai as long as you're learned sage. Do it faget. Don't be picrelated.

Attached: 1541507239173.png (655x916, 568K)

post the backlog before you croak
sleep tight user

>coughing up blood
so you're suffering from qi deviation?

Why do you want these they're complete utter trash?

Attached: 1525646345634.jpg (1676x943, 559K)

well, we are waiting here too, two 2020 elections in the two largest democracies.
JAI HIND user

Worry not user, find yourself a pill that will fix your meridians and you'll be unrivaled under the heavens.

How are you guys dealing with the paki mess so far?

Maximum size for fairies?

Attached: 1529500582591.jpg (884x1200, 604K)

Or dead.
One of the two really.

thanks man
did not have the eyes.
I just want the gopnik wankfest, better than nipwankfest around GATE.

>chinks get murderhobos
>russians get murderhobo soldiers with a good dose of dark humor and a generous helping of mother russia patriotism
why would you ever want to read something like that?

Yeah but that doesn't happen to protagonists.

>tfw no new mob otome

suffering

Don't forgot to study the superpowers wiki and start developing your cheat skill a soon you got isekaid

Luckily it's not that much, I should be able to go through it in a day or two.

pastebin.com/rwSLnJxH

I think I have pneumonia for the past month or so, I never really bothered going to the doctor but my caughing has gotten pretty painful.

Human size for fairy queens

>besides fear will probably give them more reason to kill you
Fear, not hate, user.

well firing is a daily occurrence along LOC and probably they are funding the opposition, literally Weimer era, I think Modi will win by a narrow margin, you can't predict everything now-atmosphere is pretty tense.FUCK THOSE GOATFUCKERS

you killed their grandpa so yeah they'll hate

>most
gonna need a citation on that one

Maximum? This one.

Attached: EPSON003.jpg (1634x2213, 2.51M)

>Towns that make sense
>So much fucking wasted green space inside of the walls
Houses would take up all the space inside the walls. Walls were fucking expensive.

Hand size for rubbing her against the D, loli size for penetration, Queen could be normal size

>this level of vanilla
you really are sick

MY NIGGER!!!
may Amitava guide your soul to afterlife

Attached: 1512145698463.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Hot.

>Most high primates are latter.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WWpZC1bKfX8
wat

Imagine

F

Attached: 1542903186332.png (925x979, 766K)

Attached: 1529985135380.png (606x667, 398K)

>murderhobo soldiers with a good dose of dark humor and a generous helping of mother russia patriotism

that's my dish

Tensei, cause there's a chance for being born as a cute girl.

No more than two Maderaka.

Attached: Viable basis for measurement.png (836x1200, 534K)

The first one is also great.

Attached: 12 - Booklet Back.png (1424x1429, 1.49M)

imagine the anal fingering

delet

Do you have a preferred one?

Attached: 1541731478245.png (975x1075, 1.6M)

I'll do my best to build something big, so when we end up in the same world hit me up and tell me you're from the isekai threads, I'll make sure to kickstart your adventure once you arrive.

Attached: 1537191889830.png (503x568, 279K)

Wasn't he literally being played like a fiddle by the fairy?

Yes.

I want my fiddle played by her

We need a codeword.
I propose Honyopyonyoko

Attached: 1541008161581.jpg (1652x929, 772K)

I don't know Slavic languages, that's why I asked for an English translation. Although I read some awesome story in /tg/ about a Spetsnaz kill team isekai'd to a warcraft like world. The suspense was real when they introduced juttenazis and an ancient soviet tankman as a warrior priest.

Sorry, that picture doesn't capture her fairyness.

Attached: BD_Airy.png (551x458, 266K)

get a shorter name
We need some codeword for COMSEC

They are royalties user. They most likely hate their own grandpa than you and thanks you for that.

Wings are too big

I really hope we find each other in the next world anons.

Oh man, that song brings back memories.

Attached: 1548929233307.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Do you think backward people like in the world of isekai eat their meat 'raw' like animal?

Attached: 1544001683509.jpg (948x1192, 234K)

I'll be your cute fairy pet.

I hope we go to the same world.

All I could see is some sort of elf butterfly hybrid

I'll probably rape you by accident if we got isekaid in the same world, don't forgot the password to find the other anons

>I don't know Slavic languages, that's why I asked for an English translation.
MTL should be pretty decent though.
Much better than JP->ENG

If they already have fire, it would never happened. I can see literally not spices or even salt though.

2-3 is good.
4 is acceptable.
1 and 5 is barbarian tier.

I"ll see what I can do, thanks.

Those wings are lies.

How a fairy would taste?

>faggot reincarnates as faggot
Damn user. you show them.

something something salty flowers and nectar

milk and coins.

You niggers always act like contrarians with your "well done steak is ruined steak", but i would rather eat it than worry about getting parasites.

>Therefore instantly better t bh
More like worse.

>What about videogame mechanics, but nobody can see anything about them (kinda like hidden stats)

You mean like the real world.

Not that user, but JK Haru wasn't that good not because MC was a girl, but literally because of deus ex machina. At least it's better than MZRK one, but like I said before, that doesn't mean much.

>superearth
any examples of this? so far every world has 3-4 major continents, with one being the "human" continent while the other side of the world is the "demon" continent

I just don't like FEMC's.

>hypercanes
Fuck, will those really be a thing in the future?

I forgot magic (since why the fuck not, it's another world), but yeah, similar.

What third world shithole do you live in user?

The art, both LN and manga, is wasted on it.

None out of RoyalRoad

They're a thing now. Ever heard of a place called Jupiter.

While I didn't like JK Haru much, it's a nice change of POV (if done right) to have a feMC. Doesn't mean it excuses the story and everything else of being shit, though.

Not him, but I live in a literal shithole country and 4 is best steak.

the isekai shithole

if they don't tell explicitly about planetary stats, remember any habitable planet with multiple spherical moons will be probably a super earth.
Like in GS, for films there is district 9.

in putins shithole.

My condolences.

Why are dark elves so unpopular?

Attached: 1521615397832.jpg (837x783, 116K)

the heck is a hypercane?

Anything with a superearth that's hollow and therefore has roughly the same gravity as Earth?

because they remind them about the original black british people.

abyssal typhoon of death the size of australia
they're ghetto elves, who are already very shady

>what is google
m8

eastern europe

Now that I notice, were the memeteam and realmeat posts deleted?

dark elf = elf + nigger = nigger + nigger = double nigger

listen hollwearthanon, just make other universal constant's value less than our's in the alternate world, therefore you will have a large super-earth with less gravity than ours

oh fuck, there are 2-3 super hurricanes a year in the bay area in here, future is dark man.

It seems so, they wereand

See SCP-536 for a quick rundown or just google the terms for in-depth knowledge.

I ways liked the superearth only 1/5 was explored so far kind of thing

user deleted it or was jani intervention?

REMOVE KNIFE-EARS user.

Attached: 1515364680137.jpg (2160x3040, 3M)

>he fell for the global warming meme

jani

What is wrong with lovey dovey baby making sex?

What the fuck is this /x/ shit?

Attached: scp-536.png (748x879, 251K)

what?
there are supercanes here fagot-they are a pain in the ass
DELET IT user!!

Well that's the end of an era then, no more meme team validation

YOU FOOL! YOUR ACTIONS HAVE DOOMED US!

It's not a good sign if I wouldn't want to live in the isekai I'm writing, is it?

Does that only leave having isekai in the OP?

I always look for "otome/isekai" in catalog and it works 99% of the time

but it can't change the value of Grav. constant I guess.
make the new world with lower gravitythan earth-it'll automatically give MC some super-powers

Jahy and isekai (the spoiled tag is cringe) and maybe a minotaurs
Dead memes
>Meme team
>Inn fag

yes and otome

Last otome thread was shit

>Dead memes
>Bakarina/Otome as OP

>Grav. constant
m8, it's literally in the text.
>the gravitational constant 'G'

Not him, but it was comfy.

>Inn fag
Wasn't the whorehouse on break?

ah sorry, I speedread it

Sometimes it's sad when an isekai gets an anime and discussion about it completely dies in those threads.

Attached: 1528252434228.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

The last otome thread was the bakarina thread police thread

Nice digits.
It's still only in a closed chamber, so you'd want to investigate more for the homebrew autism.

Attached: cassie.png (347x347, 100K)

You can always created a thread, with an anime the series can sustain a thread by itself

Oh, I thought you were talking about .

No that one was fine, it was even interesting to see the two things getting separate

delet

rip

We've had a full Maou thread just this week don't be a bitch.

the fuck is that?
Didn't they disband last year?

>Wasn't the whorehouse on break?
Innfag got isekaid by the mods

Nah Kajiura just fucked off and it was basically in limbo for a year but now they're actually dead
See

I'm pretty sure is innfag in disguise.

There isn't really a lot to talk about until volume 11 gets translated and/or 12 comes out. And the manga is on volume 4 right now which is probably the shittiest in the series.

Yes, the user who was posting photos of what was in the art book from comiket in that thread is a true hero.

Attached: 1552159093892.jpg (2033x3264, 910K)

idol life sucks

Maybe you are right, at least he's laying low for now

The girls in this anime 10/10 designs, its been a while since I fapped to a anime girl but goddamit cat , elf and bunny was too much for me, mc design it's just bland

Since his bordello is on break, I don't think there's a point to shilling. Also, nice digits.

DELET

7 to 600

6 till shutdown

countdown continuing
5 seconds

4 seconds