Di-Di-Di-Di-Di-Digimon

Di-Di-Di-Di-Di-Digimon

Digital Monsters, Digimon Garlic Champions

Attached: cd02861336c84700c5403b50813c01df.jpg (1062x1500, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtJ5t8OlaX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MUGENDAI NA YUME NO ATO NO
NANIMO NAI YO NO KAKA JA
SOU SA ITOSHII OMOI MO MAKESOU NI NARU KEDO

STAY SHIGACHI NO IMEEJI DEREKE NO TAYORINAI TSUBASA DEMO KITTO TOBERU SA

ON MY LOVE

Attached: [YYDM-11FANS][Digimon Adventure][OP][BDRIP][960X720][X264-10bit_AAC][49D97DAB].mp4_snapshot_01.19_[2 (960x720, 143K)

Fucking weebs...

Attached: 1XdoAQF.png (956x453, 298K)

Yikes

>weebs
Where do you think we are?

Attached: enryu-yagami-s.jpg (1920x1441, 1.39M)

If you didn't grow up watching the Digimon dub then you're either a hipster weeb or a zoomer

I grew up watching it, but to defend that hackjob of an adaptation because of nostalgia is fucking retarded.

I watched the German dub. The dubbing team didn't buy into 4kids' "gotta cater to mtv trends" butchering of the OP and instead just translated the original OP and to this day, if you play that shit in front of anyone, everybody knows the fucking lyrics and goes ham.

I grew up with the dub I just prefer the sub and Butterfly is godly.

>to defend that hackjob of an adaptation because of nostalgia is fucking retarded

It removed the generic anime soundtrack and inserted cool as shit 90's music, including the best OP of all time.

>generic anime soundtrack
>fucking bolero
>brave heart
>seven
>goddamn concierto de aranjuez
>over all great ost
Dude what the fuck.

Isekai is a new genre. Srzly. Digimon obviously isn't because they don't have an adventurers guild and weren't reincarnated. that is obviously the rule since when the world started a few years ago.

>cool as shit 90s music
seriously fuck off.

>ham
>>>rebbit

What was so bad about it? Besides the blanket dubbs are bad mindset

If i ever need to turn really emotional in seconds i'll turn on this
youtube.com/watch?v=NtJ5t8OlaX8
Actual perfection.

>blocked by hasbro
What?

What? Didn't know you US guys have problems with that (assumed US since everyone else doesn't asume his country as default and mentions it)

Disgusting OP. I'm glad the dub here kept the original song.

>based Spaniard dub used the localized names plus the original opening and OST
Best of both worlds

Attached: joeywheeler02-600x450.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Too bad it was in spanish.

I grew up on it, and having seen a clip of it recently it has aged about as well as processed cheese. Bad voice direction is one thing, but the fucking music. I know Saban's thing was music, but fuck was it grating here. It's one of those "noise has to be constant or kids will get bored" shows, an idea that has been proven wrong and retarded.
They tried it again more recently with Digimon Xros Wars (Fusion in English). Unsurprisingly the show was removed from Nickelodeon after 2 episodes and sent to die on Nicktoons. I guess kids are able to tell it was shit. They didn't even do the third season.

>OST was completely replaced with garbage.
>Dialogue and scripts were heavily altered to tone down the serious topics such as death and include more comic relief/stupid jokes.
>Mediocre voice actors (albeit many of them got better over the years and are still working today, and since Digimon was the first voice gig for many of them I'd forgive the dub a bit)
>Digimon the Movie was everything bad about the dub taken to 11.
>Many names were changed and localized (such as Vamdemon being "Myotismon," Tailmon being "Gatomon," and characters such as Miyako Inoue being Yolei [which got rid of a pun with her name being pronounced the same as the former Japanese capital, Kyoto, which is why she was chosen to go to Kyoto in S2E33]

So nothing of actual consequence for a childrens show about digital monsters?

holy shit you fucking weeb, chill the fuck out. It was a dub meant for children. They aren't going to get your deep japanese puns and they need english dubs.