The earth, ussually japan, get threatened by some evil monster

>the earth, ussually japan, get threatened by some evil monster
>all military with muscular adults and modern weapon stand powerless againts it
>bunch of teenager is somehow managed to fight it back

Attached: oie_2KNaAvETNTOe.jpg (595x321, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The military didn't have friendship

>group of teenagers have supernatural powers that can bend the fabric of reality
yeah if i was the military i'd back the fuck up too

This.
And also, the threat requires out-of-the-box thinking and mental flexibility instead of rigid military hierarchy and command-and-control.

>can bend the fabric of reality
>only swing swords and jump like rabbits

>YA fiction is about teenagers
Fucking shocking.

youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0

kids are way better OP

Ooh, how contrarian.

But user Anakin was a teenager too

Yes, and he still got the shit beat out of him by an old guy, until episode III.

>muh powah

cant they just find an adults who wields smiliar power?

>murican in japan
>can speak moonrunes better than his 0.75 of a mother language

Attached: a1wVQq04_700w_0.jpg (700x700, 50K)

Neither does Shinji

yes, and?

Attached: 91ssyx26nNL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 31K)

Attached: 1547309561512.jpg (610x296, 100K)

>We need to fight off a threat immediately, but we can waste time finding things that may or may nor exist

But the older Obi-Wan defeated him with the High Ground, and Anakin was at his most competent/well-written when he himself was old.

Wasn't this about literal faggotry?

Fuck I miss the old Star Wars. DISNEY RUINED STAR WARS

Narnia

>Anglo in Japan
>Can't speak English

>teenager has super powers
>get autistic and defensive about them
>yet think they're much more mature than adults who are married and have kids
>end up giving advices to the adults about how to deal with their job
>adult look up to the teenager
Lol that's not how it works.

>French in Japan
>somehow perfectly understand all the politeness system, but mixes random French words in it
C'est complètement con.

>western style setting
>everybody bows when they greet someone
>eats with chop sticks
>prays "Eat a duck in my shoe" before every meal

Attached: disgust.png (340x306, 127K)

>fantasö
>mc's called Hirohito
>everyone else is named after SS division
>everyone uses sticks instead of spoons or fork
>evil empire with evil religion
>chunga-changa forest spirits

Attached: 1552117351106.jpg (351x351, 17K)

Your suggestion that a bunch of teens is smarter than the military is utterly retarded.

>comtemporary setting
>yet aliens, monsters and foreigner find Japanese culture to be the best in the world

Hey Rian. Your Last Jedi movie was a piece of shit. Holdo is NOT an accurate military leader, so please stop assuming all military are as stupid as your strawman.

Attached: 024 (2).png (2048x1456, 1.06M)

>The US is evil

Attached: United Goddamn States.jpg (1366x768, 186K)

At least that one is accurate.

>Isekai
>lemme tell you god damn savages all about crop rotation and POTATOES

What? No. In fact Card disliked homosexuals for trying to read the imagery as being gay positive.

>Isekai
>whole new world is literally just medieval fantasy with exactly the same technology, sicknesses, and usual livestock

ISEKAI IN MORROWIND WHEN

>not-chatholics are the good guys
>not-muslims are the savages wreaking havoc across the land
I wish this happened more.

Attached: thumbs up.png (425x381, 164K)

>kid save the town
>yet get bullied by other kids
If I wanted to see a sad story, I'd look at my own, instead of reading some crap written by a hack jerking off to his power fantasy.

yikes

The military is basically full of teenagers anyway. Makes sense that special teens are better than wager teens.

It's not so much as the military is useless, it's more like they, and any other adult, will suddenly act like retards so the kids can look more competent

>teens with no training but bullshit powers are better than heavily armed and trained teens
This really is a heirloom of the reality TV in which you can become famous without working.
Just like the last Star Wars movie.

When the fuck are we getting new season of gate?

>not-nazis are the bad guys

When i was a kid this used to trigger my autis hard.

what are some exemples of this?

Attached: 1546223560269.png (240x213, 39K)

>yikes

Attached: 1492075154855.gif (242x191, 696K)

Funny that you post in this thread with that girl.

>twinks and little girls able to beat 8'0" something gigachad
>"human are evil" in a world where demon itself exist
>european setting, japanese culture and people

Attached: 1549511970020.jpg (576x432, 29K)

>evil people are always fat
>small skinny faggot have to throw away a fat cunt

If the adults wanted to be involved then they should have went and obtained special abilities first. You snooze you lose!

>the church is evil
as it should be

Attached: lIZCU.jpg (544x540, 57K)

>the earth, ussually USA, get threatened by some evil monster
>all military with muscular adults and modern weapon stand powerless againts it
>1 soldier/policeman, sometimes former, who disliked by his superiors, defeats it, sometimes punching his boss in the face at the end

to this day the starwars prequels have a greater love story than anything ever told in any anime series, impressive really

*tips*

And on top of that they usually tend to lecture and spew their teenage ideologies to all the ignorant and uneducated adults who don't know about the power of friendship and that killing is badong, which is all a bunch of shit they only believe because the plot always bends in their favor to ensure this line of thinking never ultimately fails anyways. And though they may encounter the illusion of adversity at points you already know in the end they're still going to beat that "waaah humanity is eeeeevil" antagonistic faggot with godlike powers because apparently omnipotence is no match for a magical sword or the ability to make yourself stronger at the cost of reducing your lifespan (which rarely if ever actually matters).

Point is, yeah anime is fucking full of cliches. But we still watch it.

Attached: I sure hope they have cigarettes in hell.jpg (513x685, 75K)

Didn't this happen in VEG?

KyoAnus lickers are such subhuman fucking roaches

Alternatively
>God is a cunt

Anime's interest in power of friendship cliches is intriguing considering that even shitty western movies or video games do it better. There's the classic cliche of the hero and villain hanging on a cliff and the hero's friend's rush up and pull the hero up while the villain's underling runs away and leaves him to die. That's a realistic power of friendship moment.

Maybe it can be traced back to japanese social anxiety about not being accepted by society. The hero is at decreased power because of ZETSUBO and this handicap is removed when the hero's friends show up and remind him that he's important and loved.

This then somehow deteriorated into "I will now punch harder because I have friends" for simple shonen.

>spew their teenage ideologies to all the ignorant and uneducated adults who don't know that killing is badong
>plot always bends in their favor to ensure this line of thinking never ultimately fails anyways
Even better
>that line of thinking fails literally every episode
>she still continues to spew it

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Egao no Daika - 08 (WOWOW 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_20.55_[2019.02.22_17.10.42].jp (1280x720, 107K)

W-we'll finally get nukes this weekend. I-I'm sure of it. ;_;

>Point is, yeah anime is fucking full of cliches. But we still watch it.
Ashktually, I don't watch animes.

>>the earth, especially japan, get threatened by some evil monster
>>all military with muscular adults and modern weapon stand together against it with smart tactics and production geared towards warfare
>>bunch of teenager 5% part of the general war effort manage to fight it back

Attached: 1463467469871.png (437x681, 121K)

Is this why any anime who kinda went against the norm and cliche are called deconstruction and getting praised while the story might be shit?

>loli sacrifice powered nukes

To be fair, they had the help of the combined militaries of the world to get them inside the hive, but I will admit that 5 tacos taking on and holding up against an entire hives worth of rape miners was pretty bullshit.

other than the "bunch of teenager" part, thats every heroic narrative ever

>UMI DA!
>japs live in a small island nation
>implying they haven't visited the beach dozens of times before

I still like JRPG stories where a bunch of diverse and ragtag team of people oppose the evil warlord and help saving the world.

>implying they have time to visit a beach between studying 15 and working 20 hours per day

why dont you ask the british if thats true

>mushufasa disagrees with you

>Oi lads it's the ocean!

Attached: margate-kent-photos-06.jpg (580x368, 90K)

"Stand up. There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?"

>go outside
>get flattened by a truck
>"Ha, you're waking up."
First time I played, I though he was a bad guy.