Boku no Hero Academia

Will Shoto ever accept his dad head pat?

Attached: 10.png (752x720, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QtssTu5TSGQ?t=1031
strawpoll.me/17600254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1533666068843.jpg (225x350, 24K)

he raped his mother and beat the shit out of him when he was a kid.
So nah.

>feeling all might's disgusting anorexic hand on your head after he made it clear that you're secondary compared to his asshole student, Deku.

I really don't like skinny might, atleast All Might looked cool

Inevitably, yes. If Endeavor becomes a good person, which he will.

Even the worst people can be rehabilitated and atone for their sins.

>which he will.
He actively participated in eugenics-based child abuse

Not based

>raped

Rei enjoyed Endeavor's fire cock and went crazy because he stopped fucking her after Shoto was born.

why don't you like toga?

Attached: 1535851209790.jpg (1086x1085, 174K)

Mirio x Eri is the only canon ship approved by Hori himself

Attached: 1548295453257.png (350x559, 105K)

Yes and?

Attached: cute loli.png (475x438, 184K)

Yes and?

league of villains in the house tonight
everybody just have a good time

Attached: bros.jpg (440x253, 40K)

Yeah, and he fucking regrets it. People can change.

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1535839844212.jpg (1280x1478, 127K)

right before his Father dies post-Prominence Immolation.

Attached: check'em.jpg (97x148, 10K)

>he fucking regrets it
He's only upset his guinea pig is rebelling

Eri should be 120cm tall, no 110cm.

toga makes me happy!

Attached: 1537667494798.jpg (2560x1600, 461K)

Hawks is going to die in Endeavor's arms after saying some sort of motivational/positive shit.
Afterwards, Todoroki is going to ask his obviously upset dad if he's alright and a tearful embrace will ensure.

Attached: hawks color.png (1198x1024, 1.54M)

Cute and canon

Attached: 1550545909975.png (373x666, 227K)

>raped
This claim again, yet no proof to back it up.

>speedreading the manga
>speedreading a battle manga for shonen

Attached: 1527908806259.png (540x440, 167K)

you make us sad

Attached: 1489160548103.png (999x759, 170K)

Being Bakugo is suffering.

>ConcernedKirishima
>Retarded post
It checks out

Lovely and true

i'm sorry

Why is nobody talking about the fact that Giga was literally ragdolling Mr Compress like he was nothing?

Attached: E95A436F-F95D-4F2A-9E3B-C920E9BB55D8.jpg (682x594, 121K)

Hug the Frog

Attached: 1466906628599.png (864x1215, 449K)

All Might is suffering and it makes me sad.

>Doesn’t provide any proof and instead just shitposts some more
Endeavour and Rei has loving sex every day for the purpose of procreation and pleasure

>Hey son now that I beat up this High end Noumu that came out of nowhere and was pretty much irrelevant to the plot, then shouted PLUS ULTRA, I'm cool now r-right?

There’s zero evidence to suggest that Enji raped his wife. Zero.

what is there to talk about? he likely swiped him up before he could compress him with his human man sized hands.

Attached: 1552025663190.png (447x854, 270K)

why does the Endeavor rape thing come up constantly but never the Mitsuki rape thing? she obviously hounded after Mr.Bakugo like Enji did to Rei.

Oh no, I get it. Wasn’t questioning how it happened, just found it impressive is all. Compress always struck me as one of the more powerful League members, so watching him get thrown around caught me off guard a little.

Attached: 1538183239350.png (2316x1794, 2.31M)

Solid proof that STR > DEX

You cant rape the willing

Leave Froppy alone. She is saving herself for marriage.

Attached: toga molest tsuyu.jpg (2417x1699, 596K)

Attached: look at him looking at her, he's gay bro.jpg (795x776, 194K)

Mr Compress should get an upgrade of some sort. He’s really capable in close quarters and appears to be incredibly stealthy, but he’s lacking a bit when it comes to ranged attacks (minus decompressing marbles containing large objects after throwing them at his opponents). Maybe he could make use of the fact that Overhaul blew his arm off by attaching a firearm of some sort onto his mechanical limb? He could even load it with quirk-killer bullets.

Attached: 89849500-3530-49FB-98FD-F22B9D7CABF3.png (512x512, 98K)

It's technically not rape nor sexual assault since he was physically capable of restraining or rejecting her advances. Men want to fuck, and a woman dogging them makes it even better.

DEX still beats STR. Compress is INT.

Attached: shig.png (1919x961, 912K)

When Endeavor dies, he'll use his last dying breath to headpat Shoto and give him all of his remaining fire power. Literally passing the torch.

so is toga

Attached: wedding.jpg (1920x1854, 331K)

but none of them have AFO or OFA so he can't transfer the firepower of his Quirk

Compress is absolutely DEX.
Not only does he have the full-body dexterity hop from tree to tree, but he also has the fine dexterity to perform magic tricks.

If this is quint then Enji wont die and will live a happy life with the rest of his family

Kek

Attached: laughter stops.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Or better yet, he can load his mechanical gun arm with compressed boulders.

Because people are retarded and literally believe that women can't rape men

his Quirk is INT though plust that time when he pulled the ol'switcheroo while handling the marbles.

He doesn't give Shoto his quirk.
He gives Shoto more fire. He takes his own fire, all of the fire he can muster, and puts it into Shoto so Shoto has more fire.

Attached: grap.png (1277x632, 473K)

Attached: Ikemineta.png (328x393, 96K)

That would be pretty based, I have to say. Compress standing on top of a tall building firing out tons of little marbles then decompressing their contents once they’ve been shot out. Eighteen wheeler trucks, trees and boulders literally rainint down on people whilst Compress acts all full of himself due to all the carnage he’s creating.

Compress's quirk can scale with DEX and INT.
DEX to use it with more precision, and INT to pull off physics bullshit with it.

I want a situation where Endeavor ends up punching a hole in Hawks' chest, maybe Hawks has to absolutely prove himself that he isn't a traitor because otherwise they'd pull out of a trap, and we get a full chapter with Hawks dying there believing he deserved his death having flashbacks of the shit he did for the LoV but then he looks up and sees Enji sad for him as if he considered him a friend and his dying thoughts are finding motivation to live.

I dunno I just enjoy the bird suffering

Good idea make a hero kill somebody

what makes you think Hawks will die?

Will Rei buy this new figurine?

Attached: Endeavor ass.jpg (1240x1754, 209K)

could he Compress fire? i mean Bakugo and Birb were okay when they were Compressed. so, could he maybe Compress some flammable liquids throw the marble then throw another with Compressed Fire?

Because he became a fan(fujo) favorite so fast.

Mirio and Eri out on a double date with Amajiki and Nejire

Attached: 72054640_p0.png (659x846, 954K)

They're all good friends

Snatch wasn't okay so fire is compressible.

Attached: snatched.png (1379x510, 416K)

Bara Deku when

Sasuga speed reading nigger

Attached: 25CFB085728F45249A2377F6A51DD86B.png (437x780, 436K)

I’m pretty sure he compressed Dabi’s fire along with Snatch during their fight on the highway. Could’ve sworn that as Snatch could only turn his top half into sand, Dabi hypothesised that his fire would kill him whilst he was trapped within the marble.

Come to think of it, I think Compress may have the best feats out of any of the current League members besides Giga and Kurogiri. As far as I’m aware the only one with a confirmed Pro-Hero kill (admittedly aided by Dabi), though I imagine Giga and Kurogiri have probably killed their fair share as well.

Timeskip at the end of the manga except he'll still have baby face.

Attached: 1546540540038.jpg (794x527, 140K)

>Well Mirio I can't say I agree with you dating this seven year old but these fries are banging

Depends on if time stops in his marbles.
Fire is just a chemical reaction. Given enough time, the heat will run out of either fuel or oxygen and fizzle out. If there's no oxygen and it's just hot fuel, then it'll just go out and cool down, like when you put a cup over a candle.
If time doesn't pass for objects in his marbles, then he can compress the fire, since he'd basically just be compressing heated fuel (oxygen is everywhere).
Things would need to go into stasis, because heat is just the movement of molecules, but if the movement continues where it left off, then he'd just need to release the marble and a fire would start.

>hey son I did my genetics and you got two kickass quirks in you while your brother seethe over it
>I hate u dad
man endeavour is too good for his kids, just ditch them and marry some other good quirk waifu or pound your boytoy and forget about them

man endeavour is too good for these kids, just ditch them and find another waifu who can pop out even more genetically superior kids or pound your boytoy already

Is it possible to cuck your dad?

goodnight!

Attached: 1540941209448.jpg (717x1080, 115K)

Not likely

Attached: chadku.jpg (750x885, 132K)

Like Manlets, individuals like Deku can't be Chads.

Rank the members of the League of Villains according to their current levels of competence and their potential. Giga, Stain, High End, and USJ Nomu can all be included, as well as the ones pictured above. You can include AFO if you wish, though presumably he’d be at the top of every list.

Attached: B1F4F653-1627-4C87-BDC8-BC75B471B7A8.png (721x1119, 1.64M)

Why are they named big 3? They don't look that big

Which part? Him retaining the baby face or never unlocking his bara form?

The Strongest Man on Earth, King, is suddenly transported to the world of My Hero Academia. What happens next?

Attached: 6C800569-8DC5-48A7-9DEA-F65D50EA4D28.jpg (588x604, 138K)

He fucks off to play games and dies of old age. You forgot his reputation only exists in the OPMverse, he hasn't killed any villain here.

Competence
>AfO
>High End
>USJ
>Giga
>Kurogiri
>Stain
>Muscular
>Moonfish
>Compress
>Shiggy
>Dabi
>Toga
>Twice
>Magne
>Mustard
>Spinner

Potential
>AfO
>Shiggy
>Twice
>Compress
>Giga
>Moonfish
>Muscular
>Kurogiri
>Dabi
>Toga
>Stain
>Mustard

Spinner's potential is hard to place without knowing his quirk.
I excluded USJ Nomu, High End, and Magne from potential because they're all dead.
I excluded Giran from both because he's useful as support, but isn't a fighter, so it's hard to compare.

They were three
And they were UA's best

True, but he would still have his meta-luck ability so I would assume that reality would still bend to favour him in every possible scenario. If that’s the case, then it’s only a matter of time until he appears in the enough right places at enough right times that he begins to build a reputation for himself. Or at least it’s a possibility, anyway. However, I like the idea of him being able to settle down and play video games without constantly being bothered by monsters or worrying about being exposed as a fraud. King finally getting some peace and quiet is a nice thought.

I’d say this was a pretty solid assessment.

>Dead
You take that back

Attached: 1543746420715.png (799x1209, 1.02M)

I’ve only watched a few clips of the movie for now, so I’m unaware of what the situation is with this guy. Does he die at the end? If not, what are the chances of him appearing in the main story at some stage? From what I’ve seen he seemed pretty powerful. He’s little bit like Magne, though far more versatile. Might make for a decent replacement if he’s still alive.

Was supposed to post pic too.

Attached: CD091DAB-8778-4EDA-BDA8-A303F153F3F5.jpg (1196x1200, 130K)

how do you think Eri's first session with OH went? Was she forced into the room? Was she tricked into it? How do you think she racted when she saw the scalpels for the first time? What about her reaction when the sliced her skin? How about the first time she heard the words "cursed" coming from Kai's mouth?
Or about the first time she loss so much blood chisaki had to overhaul her? How do you think Eri feels about that? Does she think about that before going to sleep? Can she even sleep?

Attached: nejire-hado-142176.jpg (190x266, 22K)

Anyone else want Sludge to return? Possibly during the eventual Prison Break arc.

Attached: C8E2A6D4-579C-4DC0-9713-8EF99711C9E6.png (1919x1079, 1.56M)

Deku and Bakugo fighting together against this guy could be pottery

>perfect counter to Bakugo
>Deku isn't as strong/good a fighter as All Might
>Shoto swoops in and freezes or vaporizes Sludge with his ice and fire
Would be a neat mini arc where Deku and Bakugo get saved/put in their place.

I want Bakugo to run into Sludge being all cocky thinking all his training at UA will make it a cakewalk but he just ends up getting sludge'd again.

I'm sure children her age will understand!

He probably just grabbed her, destroyed her, and rebuilt her to get a good "scan" of her body.
That was probably the point where she began to suspect that the man in the creepy bird mask probably wasn't a loving father figure.

Are you forgetting the part where being overhauled is excruciatingly painful?

Yeah. The excruciatingly painful destruction of every single cell in her body was likely the thing that made her doubt that her time in the underground concrete labyrinth with a group of career criminals dressed as plague doctors wasn't going to be a barrel of monkeys for her.

So you're saying she was overhauled first and then cut all over her arms and legs?

He was just a fodder guy who AfO did video-related to by giving him a strong quirk and telling him to kill Aru Maito iirc
Pretty boring as a character premise
youtu.be/QtssTu5TSGQ?t=1031

How many children will Mirio and Eri have?

Attached: 1548273579218.png (1193x621, 62K)

Makes sense.
Overhauling doesn't pose a risk to her safety like cutting her arms and legs does.
It's important to break her spirit so she doesn't squirm while extracting blood.

He specifically gave Wolfram a strong quirk because Wolfram was going to help All Might's best friend commit a crime and AfO thought that would be hilarious.

Oh but she did cry, a lot.

Attached: ow.jpg (1077x400, 192K)

Hopefully enough to mend her psychological wounds. So, like seven or eight.

Attached: 1550973518820.gif (600x338, 766K)

>Prison break while the heroes are far away
>Suddenly King gets transported outside facing the tons of Villains marching out
>Shiggy says "You lost? Are you here to stop us?"
>King doesn't say a word, the King Engine roars
>"Oi.. I was planning on just letting you go but what's with that killing intent? I don't like that state at all. That's it, you're turning to dust--
>TOMURA, WAIT
>AFO is visibly distressed
>" That man's aura... I might have been wrong about my suspicions on that UA boy..."
>(Could this mean... The Quirk singularity.. Did they finally unlock OFA's ultimate power? I can't even feel a Quirk inside him! )
>Old man, are you really implying this man is...? Oi, that's not funny at all if you're joking.
>Tension is rising up
>TOMURA GET BACK, HE IS THE REAL WIELDER OF ONE FOR ALL
>King doesn't understand but he gets tired of standing in the same position and steps forward a bit
>Shiggy leaps a few dozen meters away
>(I didn't expect this day to come so soon.. Now what Quirks do I even have? Maybe if I mix a few enhancer Quirks.. But even a dying All Might was able to match this, maybe I need to escape? Will I even have time? I need a distraction)
>AFO keeps imagining different combos but nothing works
>"LORD, LET ME TAKE CARE OF HIM, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY"
>Gigantomachia rushes at King
>They're all too focused on King's next move to notice that Deku passes through like a bullet knocking out Gigantomachia with a mastered OFA smash into the head
>King didn't move at all
>Some Villains start running back into Tartarus
>Get back here you idio. .!
>King stalled for enough time and Endeavor & the rest of the heroes finally arrive for the final battle
>"Hm? A civilian here? You can go home, the heroes will take care of this!..."
>(Heroes? I've never meet this guy in my life..!)
>(That Toshinori bastard kept him as a secret even from his allies? I underestimated his intelligence thinking he passed it on to Izuku)

O MY SEVEN CHILDREN

As an added note, AFO could think that the only one able to take note of the prison break and run back to Tartarus that quickly passing through the many Nomus in the way would be Prime All Might. And he's facing them all alone so yeh I can see it playing out.

Just imagine when Mirio and Eri get married and finally have their first time together on their honeymoon consummating their marriage, it will be magical.

Attached: 1552181933292.png (700x600, 557K)

I know ;-;

Attached: 98107608-6A4D-40F6-ACBA-CE3E7F8AD3B1.png (259x336, 60K)

This is stupidly well done, source?

Aizawa is gonna be a very doting grandad.

Attached: IMG_20190304_043051.jpg (437x1334, 189K)

Yea Forumsnons at work

>Miriofag

Attached: reaction.png (857x712, 415K)

We all know Bakugo will be totally outclassed by Deku and Shoto by their 3rd year. Will Ochako or Tsuyu replace his spot in the Big 3?

Attached: equals.jpg (2048x2048, 796K)

Big 3 will be the original 3. Deku, Ochako and Iida. It's not just about sheer power, its about selfless heroism.

But Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugou are already a reflection of DC's big 3.
Todoroki is edgy and has a tragic backstory like Batman.
Deku is the strongest, is a pure boy scout, and has a large variety of powers like (Silver Age) Superman.
Bakugou constantly ends up in bondage like Wonder Woman.

No because females are one of MHA's weakest points. Expecting any girl to fight alongside Deku like Noelle does with Asta is unrealistic.
Black Clover has the largest, most capable and involved cast of females I've ever seen in a battle shonen so you can't really compare them.

Attached: 1564629493741.jpg (2048x1524, 1.24M)

you can't rape your property, silly

It's unfortunate.
Hori's female designs are incredible, but he does the typical shonen bullshit of making them completely useless or making them revolve around a man.
Tabata has great female characters, feeling just as useful as the guys are without just being men with tits, but most of them have such uninspired designs that most of them feel interchangeable.

Hori does have better character designs than Tabata. While it is mostly Hori's talent, I also feel it's partly because quirk mutations make most characters physically unique in some way, and so Hori makes a conscious decision to give each of them unique facial features and body types.

Mina is CUTE

Attached: FB_IMG_15524661760614872.jpg (1080x607, 305K)

Mina a SLUT

Attached: wifeshido.png (1200x1500, 1.34M)

>feeling just as useful as the guys are without just being men with tits
This

Attached: mereo noelle.jpg (621x862, 439K)

Who is the dark skinned green eyed qt3.14 in the bottom right?

Sol Marron.

6 of those chicks in are related to each other. Wouldn't it make sense for them to look similar?

Only mhafags would turn an abused victim into a rape victim and change a character like mirio into a creepy pedo

Who?

Noelle, Mimosa, Nebra, Mereoleona, Acier and Tetia

So what is the difference between Bakugo's explosion and Todoroki's fire?

>Bakugou's parents work in design
>New villain this arc is the heas honcho of design companies
BAKUGOU'S PARENTS GETTING KIDNAPPED WHEN???

If this happened, it would humanize Bakugou a bit more.

True. In real life no groups of people look as diverse as the Mha cast

mommy gib milkies

dem some big lioness tiddies

Eri is such a lucky girl getting plowed by Mirio's thick 9 incher every night

Attached: 1548270819683.png (560x562, 281K)

I don't have a problem with them looking similar.
I can recognize the subtle differences in their designs, like the size and angle of their eyes, size and pointiness of their noses, number of eyelashes, eyebrow shapes, lip width, and lip size. Their hair is also all textured a similar way.
It's a hard thing do describe, but their designs feel generic. Not ugly, since they're actually quite attractive. Not bad, since even if I forget their names and powers and if I've even seen them, I can remember their personalities because their faces convey their personalities that well.
But it feels like Tabata has a formula and just tweaks it for most girls, which gives them a samey feel. I know it's more cohesive and realistic, but manga is a visual medium. Character designs can be pushed and stylized a lot more than Tabata is doing.

Asta x Sister Lily is end game. A 10 year age difference is nothing.

Attached: Sister Lily.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Ready to stuff and send. I hope he gets it ok.

Attached: the_letter_is_written.jpg (1080x819, 673K)

Why?

Should have written it in Japanese. How will he understand?

ebin

Why not? The man needs some encouragement from time to time. Plus it's spring, and the beginning of a new arc. I think the timing works out nicely.

He's fluent in english from what I know. If not, hopefully the pictures will help.

>He's fluent in english from what I know
>real steal
He's not

He isn't. He needed a translator in all his Viz and comicbook,com interviews.

oh no

Attached: copythat.png (540x473, 270K)

>has no evidence proving his point
>just calls people a 'speedreader'
Sasuga, Yea Forumsnon-kun.

AHHHHHHHHHH fugggggg you Yea Forumsnon you fucking blew it.

Your mail will probably be thrown out and deemed as a bad joke. And rightfully so.

Autistic but strangely wholesome

>Bakugo
>ever being completely outclassed
Yeah right. He's going to be top 3 entire time.

>Included obvious shitposts
>made it anyways when explicitly told we don't send Hori mail until the end of the year as we have done for the last 5 years
You're a fucking idiot who's going to ruin any good image we had in Hori's eyes if we had any. I mean come the fuck on you've put way too much fucking effotrt into this for it to just be an unfunny joke, you aren't actually intending to send that shitpile to the creator of the series to represent the site. You've put a BC shtipost on, a fucking baitimage of fujoships, leddit tier specualtion and theories and a fucking /trash/spammer shitpost.

This isn't funny.

Attached: 1543991537183.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

But Asta is for Mimosa

There's absolutely no way Bakugo can keep up with them without some bs powerup. Deku's quirks came out of left field as much as I don't like it, one could say "OFA is a special quirk" to explain why he got them. Bakugo's explosion is just a regular quirk. Unless Hori pulls some ancestor hidden quirk bs with Bakugo he won't be in the same league as them.

Attached: 1552400144869.png (850x740, 964K)

Based and Redpilled

Please don't

Attached: 1551671125787.jpg (600x480, 44K)

no

Attached: 1551847883972.gif (223x222, 147K)

Never go full retard

Attached: 1032551186851.png (466x466, 479K)

All that stuff is pretty gud, but holy shit why did you actually use the shipping chat?

>He's fluent in english from what I know
One of the biggest memes last arc was the fact a mispelling got all the way from drawing board, past editors, past spellcheckers and into print over the fact T4 became REAL STEAL instead of REAL STEEL.
He can likely hold a basic converstaion, but not understand full english, let alone the fact that half the shit you posted is shitposting so obvious I can smell it from here
I hoe for your sake that this is just a really unfunny joke, since I 've accidentally put too much effort into baity shitposts before

Attached: 36687888a810f42c0439ec99943a231bde34e06a6c5c3aa17915a3c1cae3069d.jpg (640x706, 102K)

Thank you!

Attached: 1460483482320.png (184x159, 11K)

>Even the worst people can be rehabilitated and atone for their sins.
That doesn't mean he has to forgive him though.

It was an arranged marriage that she wanted no part of and was terrified for her life. How the fuck do you think he was able to reproduce with her at all then?

You need to write in japanese, user, anyone here knows moonrunes?

It was a reply, and I promised to include any and all replies as long as they weren't direct insults or attacks.

I implore to to burn that shit now and never even consider sending it to the creator of the fucking series. What fucking drugs are you on to think this is a good idea.

>All that stuff is pretty gud
>>BC is better lol fuck BnHA, Chadsta
>>I want Mina to piss on me
>>Please keep Momo jobbing XD

Attached: 46332.png (748x750, 490K)

I like to think "Forgive, but never forget."

GOOD, he deserves nothing less.

Quite a few BCfags in these threads. Not that I mind since any discussion is better than fujospam and MirioEri pedo shit

Nothing screams Yea Forums than ironic shitposting cards. This is HIGH effort shitposting.

Don't. Just please, don't.

Attached: 1446189574260.jpg (800x792, 74K)

Yeah, that was honestly a bad idea

Nothing wrong the the Momo and Mina posts, BC post was asking for a crossover, still, i would have written Asta instead of Chadsta to make it look like an average fan who likes both series instead of a thinly veiled insult that i doubt Hori will get.

Someone should make a poll to see if we send or not

Attached: uh oh.png (462x370, 270K)

Dude, she only became terrified WAY after the fact. Are you retarded? Endeavor only really got obsessed when Shoto was born. That's when he started going full 'MUST TRAIN CHILD WITH FISTS' mode, and that's when she cracked. Stop trying to read into things that aren't there. There is evidence that he hit her, and evidence that he beat on Shoto, but NOTHING points to rape. She wouldn't be happy or at least receptive of the shit he sends her at her hospital if he had raped her.

go for it

You faggots seem to imply Hori is some thin-skinned bitch who can't take a jab or two. He is a shonen mangaka. You bet your fucking ass he is used to that. Get the fuck out of here niggas. Fanmail is fanmail.

Attached: 1537483556141.png (449x401, 184K)

If there's one thing I'm grateful to BnHA for it is for teaching me that yes, that is indeed possible.

That's just retarted, and against common sense.

holy shit
you know, with how shit the state of these threads have gotten, we honestly deserve this, it's our punishment for letting things get as bad as they've gotten

Attached: it's_all_over.jpg (500x283, 22K)

USJ nomu isn't dead

i making music for the television series! :)

USJ is in tartarus with AFO. How the fuck are they going to handle a breakout with GIGA leading it, and releasing not only AFO but a Nomu who was throwing hands with a 100% All Might?

>Tfw no tall, tanned woman will pick you up with one arm and dangle you in front of her.
Why live bros?

Attached: Sol.png (1680x863, 2.26M)

raging dyke

>English instead of Japanese
>Bak U Go, a joke that can only be understood by fluent English speakers
>Shipping chart
Yikes user.

Still, there is something salvageable there, post pics of every page and most anons will be able to say what goes and what doesn't, the Punished Endeavor, the Muscular vs Rappa and Aniki are kino. I also think you should add a "Yea Forums" at the end of "The anons of Yea Forums", we don't know if Hori is familiar with anonymous boards.

user, this isn't a joke. Do you honestly believe that a basic ESL would be able to understand that most of that is abject shitposting, let alone without the thread lore you need going in to understand half of those posts.
For years now we've sent off an appropriate piece of mail to Hori come the end of year as others have pointed out. This isn't mail, this is absolute trash, an embarassment. You oudn't send this to a close friend, let alone the guy who creates the series; what the fuck happened to the word 'respect'.

I'll tell you exactly how it will go;
>Starts out overwhelmingly No
>As Jeremy and his discord buddies filter in, it starts to tilt to Yes until they've reset their IP enough times tht it goes Yes
How else to better kill these fucking threads to not only shit them up in the posters and the boards eyes, but in the creator of the fucking series' eyes.

This is going to be a mumbleXmumble tier shitstorm, watch this get capped an be used for years to come to shit on the threads even more.

Attached: geral't.jpg (1063x800, 97K)

Deku and Shoto are shoe-ins for the next Big 3 but its a toss-up between Iida and Bakugo in terms of power. More realistically it will be Kuriro.

Attached: Bakugo vs Deku.webm (950x540, 2.97M)

>tall
It's Asta who's bellow 140cm.

>raging dyke
challenge accepted

>beat the shit out of him when he was a kid
Yes.
>raped his mother
No.

user...

Attached: 1549478392315.png (320x314, 109K)

>he thinks threads can't go any lower
I thought we reached bottom when there was a Mina piss poster. Look where we are now. There will always be another level of depth, another bottom to sink to.

And i just noticed you also wrote a post from a fujo asking Hori to make KiriBaku canon.

>mf right now

Attached: 1548538964416.png (994x910, 537K)

Should the letter be sent

strawpoll.me/17600254
strawpoll.me/17600254
strawpoll.me/17600254

Attached: so pathetic.png (1600x900, 1.72M)

Asta was 155cm at 15. That's 11cm below Deku. He's 16 now so he probably grew a few cm since then.

Y'all are sperging out over nothing. I hope he enjoys getting our feedback. Thanks user, I wasn't sure you were actually going to do it.

I wish but not so soon I fear.

Attached: non_existent-okujo_kantorera.jpg (809x948, 233K)

>Asta was 125cm at 15.
Holy fuck, dude.

You had me until
>Jeremy

You're full of shit, fuck off

Attached: wew.jpg (198x254, 9K)

What?

>105cm
You sure he isn't de-aging?

does this doujin have any porn?

Endeavor confirmed to be roasted alive by his son Tobi

>W-We definitely aren't shitting up the threads!
>I-It definitely isn't an organised effort
Go back to jacking off to futurama

Attached: bc_view_of_jeremy.png (943x823, 118K)

Wishing Energy detected, but no actual manifestations or anomalies happened

Still, that was pretty based

Attached: EndeavorRedemptionThread.png (2192x4088, 1.09M)

It's a really small and petty thing for me to focus on, but I like that she didn't care or beat the shit out of Asta for falling into her cleavage. Good job on Black Clover for avoiding that cheap gag.

Also Sol a cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1563572849292.jpg (976x854, 103K)

>everyone who goes against my bullshit is Jeremy

I don't even watch Futurama you faggot.

Attached: cantyaseekun.png (378x369, 30K)

it's because she's such a massive dyke doesn't even consider men as even potentially sexual in any way

No it doesn't. It's feel porn. It does have a sex scene though.

>Herocucks can only send verbal shit to their creator
>Guess they're giving back what they're getting
Send the letter, herocuck. Hunterchads WWA? Always feels good to watch these worms writhe in their own shit

Attached: 1449765000816.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Cute and wholesome. Don't listen to the haters, they're just shy.

>
You might not have been around during the era of grapefag, where everybody was labelled as grapefag for le ebin me mes; but Jermey is a very tangible person, an oldschool /m/ troll with record of him shitting up threads.
Just because newfags are trying to blend in by handwaving and making up names of their own, doesn't therefore invalidate the original. Now fuck off and lurk moar you ledditspacing faggot.

>This fucking retard made this letter
>Shitposters are now egging it on to send it to the creator of the fucking series
Of all the feels I expected to feel today; bitter, impending disgust was not one I was anticipating.

Attached: shame.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Sol isn't a dyke. She dislikes men because they abused her as a kid and idolizes Charlotte who saved her

Attached: Black Clover - Page 169 - 10.png (924x1300, 518K)

Cringe fanmail is better than no fanmail.
What are you afraid of? Being exposed for the degenerates you are?

Are you naysayers going to come up with any arguments other than "it makes me feel disgusted"?

BASED hunterchads would never stop this low, herocucks get what they truly deserve

Attached: 1535131863230.png (463x396, 117K)

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Honestly there's too many petitions in this one, but Hori likely receives mail like this all the time so he knows what the fanbase is all about. Just send it, you've put all that effort in after all.

She'll change once Magna gives her a good dicking. It's pretty obvious their children will have magma magic

At least post pics of the other sides of each paper, i did reply to your original post and i don't see my post there, it was something about being on the edge of my seat during the Pro-Hero arc.

Horrible honestly
all the previous ones were better.

Nomu #1 is mindless. Take out whoever is giving him orders and he'll just stand there until he starves to death. That's his weakness.

He literally said he was into strong willed women that be like saying getting dom'd is rape

Real talk.

Has there ever been a manga that died harder than BnHA did after Kamino?

It's pretty obvious that Hori hasn't planned ANYTHING AT ALL after he ran out of source material (source material being Naruto, the series to which he looks up to, the series he wants to imitate, and the series that he objectively failed to live up to so far, and Hori himself would agree with that assessment).

I honestly didn't think there could be a worse mainstream shonen than Naruto, but BnHA actually managed to pull it off.

This is basically one of the main reasons why bug people still follow this trash. Look how the bugperson injects his projections into the manga to make it look deep.

Endeavor has never done anything illegal in his wife. He never beat his son or wife, nor did he ever rape his wife or son. He never raped anyone in fact.

This is literally nothing more than low testosterone effeminate Beta male his favorite character is Mirio no doubt, and he is also the guy spamming Mirio x Eri ITT projecting his insecurities on the Alpha Chad Endeavor, who is, by the way, the only good character left in this shit manga.

Peak redpill.

Based

Neat.

>At least I'm doing something!!!
No, doing a bad job is obviously worse than doing no job at all, especially when it's unneeded. What kind of everyone-gets-a-medal fucking reasoning do you need to think this is a good idea
>being exposed for the degenerates you are
But that's the point. That letter in no way represents the thread one bit. It's a small caption of about 10 loud shitposters, asked on an offday when there would be nothing but shitposters around, to represent threads with what I can reasonably estimate have about ~300-500 or so regulars. No mentions of the theorycrafting, barely anything on the abnormally large amount of art/OCfags we have, nothing on the thread personalities, nothing on the thread memes. Just written spam.

If they wanted to send fanmail, on their own terms and do it however you want, but don't bring the rest of the fucking thread into this

>naysayers
Shut the fuck up, anybody with a working frontal lobe can see that is absolute fucking dogshit. Maybe you should have got the fucking hint when you got 14 people telling you what the fuck are you thinking. And as a sidenote, look at the faggots who want you to do this shit and then honestly tell me if these are the people you want to be listening to for healthy advice
You are sending this to the creator of the series, someone with a postion you should at the very least have a modicom of respect for- you do not send them what everbody can accept is literal shitposting. Do you think he wants to sit down for his biweekly 30min break after working his 72 hour mangaka shift to read that some meaningless trash that an underage thought would be funny to shit up the threads with
You do not speak for these threads, you do not speak for the board, you have been told numerous times that we already have an organised fanmail sendoff. Don't in any way think this is a good idea. I don't make fucking OC for these thread so retards like you can shit away all that goodwill.

Attached: concerned_mina.png (881x664, 320K)

Agree with you but didn't he slap his wife so hard he sent her to the hospital?

>We all know Bakugo will be totally outclassed by Deku and Shoto by their 3rd year.

We do?

I expect Bakugo to get faster, stronger, and more strategic and innovative in his thinking and combat moves as time goes by. What makes Endeavor such a danger isn't just the power of his flames, it's how well he uses them, the speed of his reactions, and his refusal to quit. I can see Bakugo doing the same. And maybe bulking up to Endeavor level musculature.

>Will Ochako or Tsuyu replace his spot in the Big 3?

Could be expanded to the Big 4 or 5.

> I don't make fucking OC for these thread so retards like you can shit away all that goodwill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552261660779.png (352x264, 67K)

Real answer? There is a visible quality drop but nowhere as bad as you described it. Nor is it a failing unique to Naruto and BnHA.

I believe you when you say you feel that way about post-Kamino arcs - but honestly, what are you expecting a bunch of anonymous posters to do for you? Someone from this thread is planning to send Hori a card, so you can consider sending a personal critique along with it

>I don't make fucking OC for these thread so retards like you can shit away all that goodwill.

Attached: 26276245.jpg (916x962, 561K)

Put me in the screencap, dabbing on these herotards

Attached: My Jobber Academia.png (2468x2108, 579K)

Endeavor was a jerk and an emotionally abusive/negligent shit dad, attempting to live vicariously through his only child that wasn't an abject failure, but he isn't this demonic rapist psychopath that people want him to be either. He's far from a good person, but he's not the devil in human skin that people want him to be either.

BC posting without Mereoleona? I question you guys' taste

Attached: 1563753625731.jpg (1800x2382, 277K)

I don't mind bakugo, I think his power is pretty cool and he's flawed person ripe for character growth. his little raccoon mask looks almost as bad as deku's donkey mask that they try to avoid showing now.

Deku and his rapid power leveling is bullshit. he's far more interesting as the underdog/wildcard of the class. 7 quirks better be moderately tame compared to his strength stuff, like good senses and shit or he'l just trivialise most conflicts.

Halfcold/halfhot is luke warm, hasnt really had anything going for him since his whinge about using his hot hand.

Intial D has engines in his legs. Thats cool i guess

Gravity girl is deku's bottom bitch. More interested in his ass than watching her own or using her powers.

Acidthot, Musicly, Frogthot, Item spawner, Hardtard, Electrotard,Tape boy, & Grape boy are cool but ignored.

Nobody gives a shit about 8 limbs 7 orifices, dogwhisperer, queer eye for the laser, candyman or invisble nudist.

Attached: 1552402280811.jpg (612x792, 111K)

>BChild dares to put himself in one row with HxHchads

Attached: 1509506643954.jpg (850x755, 178K)

I want to make Kaminari cry!

A giga meme compilation would be funny tho

I have returned and I saw this. Why would you want that?

Attached: gigagoestothecity.png (842x632, 288K)

Just because the they're so abstract and unique to these threads.

You got problems man. Get of Yea Forums and spend some time outside. You're way too invested in this board like its part of your identity or something.

Attached: 1549699025655.png (1000x660, 731K)

Attached: Mereoleona.jpg (540x764, 104K)

Gigafag...don't look up the thread. Just don't

I mean I guess I can see what you mean, I've almost set my folder into shape during the year, but some of my older edits are still lost within my 1TB of memes and mostly pictures of post-war surrealist art.

Attached: abstracthell.jpg (519x497, 110K)

>shit that never was never said
Perhaps I just don't want Hori to have to sit through reading that shit

I lurked trough it before posting, I was already lurking before I went around town for a bit, so I've only actually been gone for around 70 minutes. What a shitshow.

Attached: gigaswoodsareburned.jpg (814x480, 133K)

Attached: 1435943904838.jpg (256x273, 22K)

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collage of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Oh hey grapefag, it's been a while. Weather treating you nice?

No mister Kornheiser. This is just the beginning I'm afraid.

Quoting the truth before the Jew cuck above me gets it deleted.

A whole wall of text giving (you)s to that loliposter. Why.

Attached: gigaterrortactics.jpg (586x365, 99K)

This is THE redpill of MHA.

Attached: 1339921170021.jpg (325x346, 31K)

Can't get more based than this.

>BCucks
>anywhere near hunterchads

Attached: 1529664576814.jpg (680x441, 79K)

>Grapefag hates hairposter
>Hairposter keeps posting anyway
BASED
Stay the fuck out of Jojo threads though Grape

Last time I was in a HxH thread my shitty Tserriednich edits where ignored and you lot weren't even making prince related content.

Attached: everythingidoisforthebenjamin.jpg (472x658, 231K)

"that loliposter"

Nice try, Schlomo. Look how this Redditcuck operates
>refers to himself in 3rd person
>pretends to be "le neutral observer"
>refers to himself as "loliposter" to obfuscate this HARD HITTING FACT:

Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Nice.

Miriofag aka Patreak on suicide watch

I don't care about the plot device.

Attached: gigakillseriyay.jpg (487x413, 63K)

You're both delusional. Why are you making up names of the accused?

Attached: zero results.png (810x341, 48K)

I remember thinking Grapefag was a horrible shitposter. But after the last few weeks of a Miriofag spamming and flooding dozens of threads I think Grapefag was actually the good guy all this time

>At least I'm doing something!!!
I'm not that guy.
>What kind of everyone-gets-a-medal fucking reasoning do you need to think this is a good idea
It's obvious you care way too much for the perception Hori would have of this board. You're just mad because you don't want to be associated with someone you look down on. You're a pathetic wreck. Why do you care so much? This board is not you, nor is it that user. This user just spent time selecting his favourite posts from the thread to send to Hori, good for him, he had a good time and Hori most likely will have a good time reading it too. And if he doesn't that's okay, I'm sure he has a shredder in his office.
You're making it so personal it's embarassing, sperging about your OCs and how they belong to you like a 12 yo livejournal whore. Wake the fuck up retard. You're not that much better than him, your OCs don't matter, they're not original so they belong to the internet the second you post them. Fuck your goodwill, you probably didn't have much in the first place if those are your genuine feelings. You're just an attentionwhore.

don't do this

Oh hey, look. Miriocuck picked up JoJo recently. Now he thinks he is part of our culture. Just like this pathetic Reddit nigger tried to do with HxH.

Let's make one thing clear, okay Miriocuck?

1) No one wants you on Yea Forums.
2) Everyone hates you.
3) HxH is literally something you will never understand.
4) Never post in HxH threads EVER again.
5) Never post in JoJo threads EVER again.
6) NEVER POST ANYEHERE OUTSIDE OF THIS TOILET BOWL (MHAKEK CONTAINMENT GENERALS) EVER AGAIN
7) DIE IRL YOU SUBHUMAN MAGGOT

>Miriofag trying to do the "both sides r bad" radical centrist thing
Cringe.

Miriofag is also the Yumikuri in /SnK/ generals.

>defending the letter

That was my first post in the thread.
Check the IP count.

Miriofag is also a Berserkfag who thinks Guts only cares about Casca and never anything else over her. So please add Berserk to the list of threads he is unwanted in.

>Now he thinks he is part of our culture.
We're just a bunch of people sitting in our rooms who never have and never will interact face to face. Inventing a lingo revolving around cuss words is a far stretch for an excuse for a culture. Does Yea Forums have have its own dances, foods, festivals, clothing, art, rituals, language, or technology? No. It doesn't. I'm embarrassed to post on the same board as you.

Am I a Miriofag too?

Attached: 2438809.jpg (460x460, 27K)

Is this like the Akemi thing where people are convinced that random anons must be their personal nemesises?

Was Mirio joking in chapter 170?

Attached: 1545406514888.jpg (640x607, 72K)

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Yea Forums

You dumb Redditfilth.

>Troid- Real name Zack,...

can i get some QT pics of bakugou please?
i need to update my folder

Attached: DIjk_38XUAEyJem.jpg (1000x656, 122K)

Considering you posted a Reddit reaction pic on an anime board - something that only Miriofag does ITT - you are 102% Miriofag aka Patreak, with a 2% margin of error.

yw

LOV?

Attached: bane.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

How would you know that that's a Reddit reaction pic unless you went to Reddit yourself?

nenpilled

>You care too much
No, if you read the post you'd see that I'm making a point of principle. If they wanted to send it by themselves on their own terms I'd have no qualms. It's the arrogance of labelling themselves as a representitive of 4chin when it's evident they are about as new as they get. It's a shitty, disrespectful letter that in no way represents the board and is some shit I'd expect a plebbitor to think is an unironically good idea.
We have a designated time to send off board fanmail, but this little newfag wants to be the special snowflake community manager attentionwhore despite having no idea what they are doing and radiating their newfaggotry everywhere.
>You're just mad
Stopped reading right there, it's evident you missed the point entirely or just didn't read my post. Making normalfag tier ad hominem statements like that just mean you're inflating your character count due to an otherwise lack of a point.

>newfag desn't think board culture exists
Fuck off I_AM_A_B_I_B

Attached: disapproval.jpg (1289x729, 56K)

I was making a shitty new edit amidst the walls of shit.

Attached: abadgigaedit.jpg (509x446, 121K)

Good shit gigafag. Don't get discouraged, see you on chapter day.

Attached: satou_fieri.png (394x316, 11K)

You made me unearth one of my oldest edits. This was either the 3rd or 4th Giga edit.

Attached: hesatoughboy.jpg (1714x958, 264K)

If that were the case he'd have been upset for the past 5 years, at least.

Endeavor is a man of great ego and ability who was constantly enraged he couldn't beat All Might in the rankings. That rage and hunger for success drove him to heights and depths of effort and action. Now he sees All Might destroyed by the costs of being the Symbol of Peace and left a powerless skeletal figure. He's the new # 1, and finds the role heaver and less satisfying than he could have imagined. He's looking back at what he did to get there, including his actions towards his family, and thinking "I have really screwed up. I can't change what I did, but I also can't ignore it. I need to change myself and see if, in so doing, there's anything I can salvage out of the ruin I've made of my life." I don't know if he'll become a good person, but hopefully he'll be a better one.

I lurk everyday, I just rarely post when it's not chapter day, but today is an exception, you see I'm bored.

Attached: gigavsleague.jpg (597x659, 215K)

Same here, but I've got a nightshift so I gotta sleep though the yuro days.
See you in 5 gigafag

I'll probably just be silently lurking or I'm out doing some real shit. This recent rush of shitposting is.. fascinating.

Attached: gigathebarbarian.jpg (438x456, 88K)

Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad

Guess they got us back for that Yea Forums sings falseflag huh? Lol.

here my friend

Attached: 1514346553191.png (1000x892, 973K)

>Mutant: Leave Humanity Behind

Attached: mutant.png (660x692, 592K)

>source material being Naruto, the series to which he looks up to
Horikoshi actually stated that he looks up to Oda/One Piece the most.

>really bad "fan"mail post
>at the incorrect time when we do fanmail
>lot of resounding nays with a small amount of suspicious ayes
>posts show up soon after to derail from terrible fanmail post

Attached: Mina Face.jpg (1080x925, 311K)

When did you make this? I recall seeing this previously. It's always nice to see someone else do this stuff too.

Attached: swedishgiga.jpg (504x455, 69K)

I love when you put effort into your shitposts grape

I'll made this for you. I hope you like it.

Attached: 1536558025135.png (507x408, 92K)

Nice, I want to save that but then if I post it people would think it's mine so I won't. That's a great edit.

Attached: forthesakeofthelord.jpg (514x296, 44K)

I just wanted you to like it. I don't really repost OC ever. It has to stand after posting once.

Yeah edits are best left rarely reused, I have so many I sometimes just forget and end up in a loop of reusing Giga edits, new material next chapter though. I wonder if it has better Shiggies too.

Attached: walkingmonomacalamity.jpg (470x510, 73K)

Attached: All Sad.jpg (2560x1354, 1.18M)

I sort of gauge OC by how often it gets reposted.
Like even if a lot of people reply to it with "saved" and "I really like it" that doesn't mean much if people don't repost it. But every time something I made gets posted by someone else I think I did well.

Attached: 1535059517269.png (314x52, 1K)

Do you ever just make an edit absolutely no one saves? I could fill a fucking shed with these.

Attached: steelballz.jpg (506x702, 148K)

Tons. But those I consider trash. Some even with people saying they liked them.

Attached: 1538676893610.png (728x1100, 1.03M)

This berserk edit was you? Nice.

Attached: myascension.png (730x300, 101K)

Not my fault its bad

I am looking through my OC and the stuff that I see reposted the most were shitposts.
For fucks sake.

Attached: 1541701558076.png (572x911, 315K)

>us
>Yea Forums sings falseflag
You mean the HxH thing? What's that got anything to do with us?

Holy shit was that you? Yeah I can see why that'd be frustrating, Back U Go is such a weird meme. I mostly see my High End stuff reposted. I'd like to make Destro gang memes but we don't have enough on them yet.

Attached: interesting.jpg (374x319, 52K)

Yeah I always see my posts in that screencap of the theory and I feel really guilty. But I am sure even if I hadn't posted anything people would still made the connection of the vestiges somehow.
There is so much shit in this fucking folder.

Attached: 1535050517388.png (481x544, 326K)

Have you done any Muscular/Rappa ones?
I actually love HxH but I won't make any more HxH related edits so some mouthbreather doesn't get weird about it.

Attached: rappaandmuscular.jpg (595x260, 42K)

We posting intentionally lq meme edits now?

Attached: 1550727915013.png (1178x868, 1M)

Attached: tumblr_pcxstv1Yq41qkynuno1_1280.jpg (1000x709, 195K)

I don't know, but I almost spat out my coffee.

Attached: interesting2.jpg (472x3416, 113K)

Attached: 1549602641401.png (825x665, 544K)

Attached: bueno.png (356x464, 72K)

>Deku has Bakugou's quirk
>Gets better at it than Bakugou
>Sasuga, Kacchan
My dick can only get so hard.

I made a few Tokoyami edits between the first Giga edits.

Attached: darknessman.jpg (363x372, 52K)

t Redditor

nigga what are you doing

Attached: letter.jpg (1529x3420, 701K)

>all those deleted posts

Attached: sero.png (1267x959, 615K)

Attached: 1540969427031.png (640x743, 587K)

>including gay shit
>shipping
>retarded fujo theories
DON"T

Attached: [HEAVY METAL STOPS].png (540x718, 287K)

Based

Attached: cheers.png (1280x720, 852K)

New edit. Now I have a wheelchair to push.

Attached: gigavsshiggy.jpg (844x800, 145K)

Archvermin really is /ourguy/, hope they still ghost here

Attached: verminsbest.jpg (850x1848, 299K)

These threads used to be so good. What happened?
We need a Yea Forums board specifically for shipping

Attached: 1509980307834.png (694x1112, 114K)

Attached: eiffle tower.jpg (439x242, 34K)

Send the letter, user. Purely because it will be hilarious if Hori responds to a bunch of random shot posts from the walking calamity that is MHA threads on Yea Forums. The chances of that are admittedly slim, but you’ve already done all the hard work and the possible outcome is far too tempting.

Cute and (soon to be) canon

Attached: 1552171640491.jpg (750x860, 148K)

>What happened?
Popularity happened. Underage flocked in attempt to fit in and/or get attention.

Do it. Send it to him.

If Hori receives that letter I think he would assume it is from a bunch of little girls from a school for mentally disabled children.

Would deku masturbate and week to this pic?

>chads
>get completely obliterated
kek

Based.

Cringe.

cringe and krumbspilled

why would he respond to this letter and not the Nurse Toga one

>These threads used to be so good. What happened?
People lost hope. The threads are still good, and people will look back on these months in a few years as 'back when the threads were still good' like pic related. People will just forget the shitposting and remember the golden moments like pic related, Hip to be Destro, Giga will make a man out of you or that one time a fujo killed it's cat.
Sure there are the people who constantly make meaningless posts or just come here to shit on the series; but they just fade away to time.
Just enjoy what we have now and ignore the underages or the people who shit on it because it's popular.

Attached: BnHA_the_movie_.png (2506x3034, 1.7M)

At least use a good artist with your posts

>krumbs

Attached: 1541900605261.jpg (621x600, 74K)

Attached: 1538390620354.jpg (1505x3915, 1.33M)

*Ahem*

••

That is an example of a bad thread.

While we're posting our garbage OC I trimmed all the fat off my eugenics chart. I believe from a eugenics standpoint these are the ten best parings to produce offspring with powerful and useful quirks.

Attached: best eugenics.png (688x1111, 679K)

>Ready to stuff and send.
No you aren't.

talk about limited imagination

At least they actually left a impression and weren't a bunch of Neanderthals led by a angry incel with a hate boner for All Might

>midnight and mandalay
>ever getting the dick
user, no.

>not Inasa and Nejire for Vitality powered shockwaves mixed with Whirlwind
you get a F-

Well then I suppose that would be an accurate assessment of your average user on these threads. Hori would actually be pretty astute to believe that.

Reminder Ochako and BakuCHAD do it every night

Attached: 1550585002054.jpg (1097x659, 120K)

You raise a very good point.

>Koda and Jiro
Cringe self insertion

>fucking a fat girl

Wasn't there a page that sort of looked

Can’t wait for Sludge to once again rape both Bakugou and Deku in front of Ochunko during the Prison Break.

>piggy
>worthy of bakuGOAT
fuck off

>they actually left a impression
Yeah. An impression of incompetent disappointing idiots.

Ochako is at a perfectly healthy weight!

Doubtful

Attached: AC94776C-B81C-475C-9BEC-CFE7D9E0C087.png (306x293, 190K)

Mandalay's Quirk is one way. Others can't respond to her when she is using her Telepathy.

For an adult cow

Who else thinks that King would be a better teacher than Aizawa?

Attached: 4A06270B-1AE1-49A7-B8C6-22D37876669E.png (1012x1194, 379K)

>red riot unbreakable hype screencap.png

Attached: 1552548367840.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Yes, anybody would

>OPM
Go back.

Attached: CC09DEA2-30EF-4FBD-B48B-1D000DD3926B.jpg (538x810, 36K)

I don't see anything wrong with her design.

For an adult hippo

for a sperm whale, maybe

>Wasting prime eugenics seed on Ochunko
No

The Aizawa hate never ends...

Good art.

Attached: 1550016763671.jpg (1000x857, 82K)

Surely Snipe has to be one of the most underused characters in the entire series. In fact, do we even know what subject he teaches?

Attached: F4702BF7-169C-4E8B-BC16-21FE9F15EBE3.png (348x592, 158K)

No, he'd be supremely happy Kacchan and Ochaco were getting along so well.

In the oneshot he was the mentor and basically seemed to fill the All Might role
I assume a lot of his backstory was canned and now it is just a design and he really doesn't have much going on.

>Would deku masturbate and week to this pic?
Only because Bakugo is in the pic. He might photoshop Ochaco out of it.

Disgusting

Nope. Since 1-A so seldom encounters him, that would suggest he's a second or third year teacher. As such, we'll probably get more of him as the class moves up.

He was going to be the one in All Might’s shoes? You learn something new everyday. But seriously, Hori needs to do something with him because at the moment his design is being wasted. He looks like Clint Eastwood if he were in Borderlands ffs. Give him some damn screen time, Hori.

Please Do Not Send that Letter. Don't do it please. It's a bad idea and its bad. All those shipping shitposts the BC shitpost fujo shitposts. Please Don't.

Attached: 1531409447872.jpg (336x451, 88K)

god she's so ugly

Let him do it. We need to see Hori's reaction.

>I assume a lot of his backstory was canned
That's bcause he was originally planned as the MC before edgelord ProtoDeku was crafted sorry about no sauce, I've only got a dude trust me bro

I’d be alright with this, purely because making him a higher year teacher implies that he’s incredibly skilled. His quirk is rather badass, too. Being able to control the trajectory of any bullet with your mind essentially makes him a god at any significant range, unless his opponent is highly durable.

Do you think he can control bullets that other people fire at him, too? For example, if a LoV member were too shoot a quirk killer bullet at him, would Snipe be able to redirect it back at whoever fired it towards him?

I’m literaly shakign and crying rigt now sjoji would never do this

Who cares? Hori browses these threads anyways

Anyone would be a better teacher than Aizawa

>we need
No, we don't. YOU, however, need to fuck off someplace else.

user, just let him do it. Yes, it is cringe. Yes, it is disrespectful. Yes, it is tasteless. But in all my years on Yea Forums, those three things have always been prevalent here. Let Hori get a taste of if too. The user has already done all the hard work and the possible reply that he gets of Hori (unlikely but it might happen, even if it is a restraining order) might end up being funny.

Plus, Hori needs to be held accountable for the sudden influx of degenerates constantly MirioxEri posting.

Why
Please be merely pretending

Were you not here for the last card or what?

>185765989

No, I don’t think I ever saw the last one. What happened?

it'll end the day aizawa stops being so shit

Attached: aizawa.png (563x529, 254K)

He needs to know about the Momo hate.

*ahem*

Attached: 475754745.jpg (1433x995, 571K)

>He was going to be the one in All Might’s shoes?
Sort of yeah
In the oneshot Deku was a weak salaryman and Snipe was a cool hero. But also used to be a different Hero named Positive.

And only Horikoshi knows how much of the one-shot story is still in some ways canon. Maybe he still looks like he does on this page.

Attached: 1539732849560.png (847x1250, 136K)

He was the Mentor even before proto-deku
You got shit mixed up.

What's wrong with that?

wonder why One Piece and Super are on their twice
that's of course ignoring the OP re-edition too

>Do you think he can control bullets that other people fire at him, too? For example, if a LoV member were too shoot a quirk killer bullet at him, would Snipe be able to redirect it back at whoever fired it towards him?
Doubtful. But given what we've seen of him, he might be able to draw and fire and shoot the anti-quirk bullet out of the air.

Which would be even more badass...

For some reason I assume the magic energy substance of Nejire's spirals moves at a constant speed. On the other hand wind can move hundreds of miles per hour, and not always in spirals. Though her flight would be a good addition to an offspring using ranged attacks like wind.

(you)

Fuck. I was proud of that one too. I will have to believe that she just hasn't trained it enough.

This is how we separate the Real Niggas from the Pretenders

Attached: 1552402909718.png (1701x2220, 3.96M)

The obvious combination for Shinsou is so easy
Its Nemoto you dumbo.

If you need it to be extra long range then I guess Present Mic would be better than Mandalay.

Attached: 1522826045067.jpg (1280x704, 98K)

This is true. But an enormous amount of the fan art and fics and statements here and elsewhere involve things the characters would never do.

For guts, Casca>>>>>>>>>>everyone else.
This is a fact.

Mandalay is a Pro Hero already. During the Forest Raid no one was able to respond to Mandalay via Telepathy. There's no way she can train past that. Maybe if she got a hit of Trigger but other than that it's one-way. Also that Popstep and Sero thing makes no sense. Ochaco and Sero have far more synergy than Popstep.

>not griffisu

Tsuyu's death when?

Ah, so you're a fujo. Figures.

Wouldn't splicing Setsuna and Shinso's quirka be better? It would be more stealthy too even moreso with the voice changer.

Yup.
I'm gonna be honest when I say I fully regret pulling that shipping chart out of the grave after it wasn't posted for maybe a year.
I feel more gulity than the person who orginially made it. For I have become shitposter, destroyer of threads

Attached: JUST (yu yu hackashow).png (512x605, 465K)

I had hoped this aspect would be explored more honestly.

Nemoto forces you to answer. That alone makes it too perfect for Shinsou
All the other stuff requires trickery.

No I am not a fujo
I don't want them to fuck. But Griffith is clearly more important to guts than Casca.

Alf became the worst shitposter ITT. How can anyone come up with such a bad idea? How can anyone think sending a letter like that would be okay?
If you're gonna send Hori a letter, it has to be exclusively about his person and some soft characterfagging. Shipping and theory shit should ensure you a billed in the head.

based

>this gets to Hori right before the start of the 4th season
We'll need a lot of wishing energy to fix your slip up.

Least you're right about Mina x Mineta

Attached: Graped.png (887x1415, 1.27M)

>They think Hori will read it

If anyone else feels bad in these threads over that fanmail I think I can say I feel more responsible.
I was suprised when I first posted it after no one used it for such a long time, then it became the next (You) farming image.
It's fucking sad, I want out of this bullshit

Attached: joestar_think.jpg (536x489, 30K)

Don't you get tired of being so wrong?

Attached: 0175-010.jpg (2263x1600, 745K)

>asked for suggestions on an offday where mostly shitposters are squatting in the threads bumping the threads
>not asked on a chapter day or the very least spoiler day
>most things that got through were shitposts and fujoshitposts shipposts even a consolewarring post
Really makes one think.

He can just get a friend or someone that can translate it for him.

>Hori will read all this cancer and give a reaction to it over the Nurse Toga card

>literally a page of him forgetting casca exists and leaving her side because he is seeing Griffith
Look at you posting evidence for my point.
Are you MirioErifag or are there others as retarded as you?

I didn't make that, I posted this image which is the "original" that can be traced in the archives by reverse image search.
This is actually rhe original.
People just added on their own ships to it after weeks and months since last september/october, then the fujos/homos added their degeneracy

Attached: official_ships.jpg (2415x1217, 519K)

>when I heard this morning that you all actually went through with it
It just occured to me, why didn't anyone ever mention the way Bakugo was rescued from the scene? Todoroki made a fucking huge ice wall that was nonexistent right after the escape, and there's no way no one watching the news noticed a couple of kids snatching AfO's hostage and flying away from the scene.
It was as far away from stealth as they could get, yet no one gave a single shit about non-licensed highschoolers breaking the law on live tv. Why?

>>They think Hori will read it
Of course Hori will read it and respond to it. Because this time we don't want him to.

Well, maybe we're lucky and user realizes how fucking retarded it is and won't actually send it. Or maybe it gets lost somwhere.

ignore the speedreading fuck
>

Attached: cringe_beta_fags.jpg (473x615, 156K)

That ice was probably blown away by All Might and All for One clashing
They were both holding back to not hurt the others around them. But then both got rid of the ones they were protecting.

>maybe it gets lost somwhere.
it'll likely be flooded with all the other fanmail he gets

I am not a griffithfag. Griffith should get a heap of raw iron
But to say Guts doesn't care about Griffith and hasn't prioritized either becoming his equal or his revenge over Casca a million times is to literally ignore all the story of berserk.

Might as well send Hori both versions.

>see the person who made you lost your eye, your arm and made your gf retarded
>be consumed by rage and desire for revenge
>stop on your tracks because of Casca's whimper
You're beyond salvation, speed reader. Consider suicide.

Attached: 0181-015.jpg (1132x1600, 465K)

>Lets just hate Endeavour forever because he fucked up earlier.
>Forgiveness isn't in my vocabulary.
The state of Enji haters.

Attached: 1533628245376.png (480x480, 294K)

pretty sure he's not skipping any of them

Attached: FA_MHA_157,5_14.png (796x1250, 77K)

He didn't notice her wimper
Seriously I think you might just be literally retarded.
This time its not just interpretation. Guts literally later mentions that in that moment he forget his anger. He forgot everything. That is why casca is standing alone and he isn't noticing her.

The frog has already escaped death at the hands of villains at least twice (Shiggy, Innsmouth) and is very popular. So I'd say, never.

It is because he prioritized Casca over Griffith that he went on his journey to Elfhelm you damn retard. Seems to men you're just very butthurt over such devoted love.

Attached: 0182-006.jpg (1132x1600, 443K)

>It is because he prioritized Casca over Griffith that he went on his journey to Elfhelm you damn retard.
Yes then he did that.
At other points he didn't. His love isn't pure or devoted. He tried to rape her and his restoring of her is purely motivated by what he wants not what she wants.

If that were true then this would be an adventure manga.

Holy shit you're also denying the truth in berserk. Go to any berserk thread and ask if your wrong interpretation is accepted.
I'm so embarrassed on your behalf, this is my last (you) for you.

good stop posting.

I'm not denying he'll "skip" it but the odds are that he reads all the bullshit in their is unlikely.
Best bet is the few images in their catch his eye. Maybe the Rappa vs Muscular because it's actually quality, but the rest will be skimmed without a doubt.

literally the only redeeming part in this dumspter fire is the Rappa vs Muscular fight just because of the sheer quality of the paint itself, the endeavor pic isn't that m

You're both stupid. After the eclipse he gave himself to his anger and revenge because it was easier then sitting with casca and dealing with what happened to both of them. When he found her again he struggles with doing either because going into rage mode is far easier then protecting her all the time.

*bad either
fucking autopost

I agree with everything you are saying. How am I stupid?

He's the biggest hero. Considering his actions, he should be serving jail time. Hori's morals are hypocritical

Bakugo is the best student in UA. He also abused someone over the span of the same ten years.
What is your problem?

Bakugou should also serve more repercussions than he does. It's weak writing. Heroes come off as dicks who abuse power but it doesn't seem like Hori's doing it on purpose

have sex

>Heroes come off as dicks who abuse power
>but it doesn't seem like Hori's doing it on purpose
You may have worded that poorly.
Stain's whole schtick was that Heroes abuse their jobs as Heroes for fame, money, and power plus whatever own selfish desires they have.
Very few hold up the ideals that make a true hero

Attached: the chad american hero.jpg (750x1125, 415K)

I think it has to do with who endeavour is. He's one of the top heroes who has probably saved quite a few people in his line of work. The circumstances at home are iffy, the harsh training he could get away with by saying it's just training of course and not just beating the shit out of him for no reason. Also don't think he beat his wife either considering she doesn't seem to be shown with any wounds that I remember, it seemed to all be emotional abuse and neglect which isn't really jail worthy. Plus Rei was the one who burned Shoto.

>Heroes come off as dicks who abuse power but it doesn't seem like Hori's doing it on purpose
That was the entire point of Stain you speedreader

Attached: korns death.jpg (456x628, 606K)

>Bakugou should also serve more repercussions than he does.
How?

>Kuriro
is this a joke?
Class B has plenty stronger than Black

Attached: Deku vs Bakugo actual fight.webm (950x540, 2.95M)

It is exactly because he loves her above everything that he struggles so much. Objectively, it is
Casca>Griffith

Attached: Screenshot_20190313_130204.jpg (814x1516, 493K)

It really doesn't seem Hori is doing it on purpose though. Endeavour gets opportunities and different framing from any of the villains in the series. Bakugou never faces repercussions or even faces resentment for the lack of repercussions he receives.

Stain was a blip in the overall story

We actually do see Endeavour hit his wife. It's in Shouto's flashback

Not at all points. The fact that he is struggling with sometimes valuing other stuff is sort of the point.

the entire point of a nobody who crippled people who didnt seem to deserve it and came off as deluded. stain wasn't exactly actually framed to be just or thoughtful, he just came off as a nut

Yes
He is a nut. If you think Endeavor or Bakugo or Froppy aren't pure enough to be heroes then YOU ARE A NUT

Example: literally having teachers talk to him about his actions and set out guidelines of what isn't acceptable. Even in one of the early battles where he fires a potentially lethal attack on Deku people are just like, trying to comfort him because he lost the round. Firing off lethal attacks at classmates deserves some kind of punishment.

Also Deku's friends pretty much eat up the fact he treats Deku like shit too. The terrible way he treats people just has very little repercussions

Which flashback?

The very first one during tournament arc. When his wife tries to interfere with him training Shouto, he hits her

All Might told him after the lethal attack that if he does it again he loses the exercise.
>The terrible way he treats people just has very little repercussions
That is just a cultural thing. Japanese people are meek and have no backbones. So all it takes is a single asshole to grind everything to a halt. To them confronting an asshole is you yourself losing face.

Suck a corrupt cop's dick

Is that in the anime? I figured he just shoved her since it isn't really shown in the manga but my memory is not that great with things like this. Anyway if that's the case I guess she was too scared or something to say anything?

The frog should die tho

>The obvious combination for Shinsou is so easy
>Its Nemoto you dumbo.

>mfw

Yeah you're right. I remember thinking that when i first watched the Kamino episode. The wiki confirms it.
Popstep floats, meaning Sero's offspring would have webswinging capabilities beyond Spider-man. I think I might switch it with Ochako though. If their kid could swing huge objects at the ends of his tapes he'd be pretty strong. But if I'm taking her out of the pairing with Iida I might as well put her with Hawks because of how insanely powerful a swarm of RC antigravity feathers would be.

Attached: gay ships are not real ships.jpg (243x207, 9K)

Not that user but I think the hit was animeonly.

No, it's the same in the manga where there's a smack sound and Shoto looks terrified but it doesn't actually show it

>gay
There is no love in quirk Eugenics you weakling. Just go to tailand and turn one into a girl. this is about creating strong quirks. Not love or sex.

Attached: 1527561642472.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Just checked and you are right and I was wrong.
The slap is definitely canon.

Attached: 1527717300501.jpg (1066x1600, 355K)

Attached: 1552130069796.png (2200x2000, 2.32M)

Yeah there is a slap sound thing. I guess it wasn't hard enough to make a visible mark that she could show or she was just to scared to say anything which is probably the case considering what alot of women do.

I'm not saying Casca is all he is about, his obsession with Griffith is part of the main plot but ever since he came back to her, getting Casca better was his main priority.
So for Guts, it is indeed
Casca>Griffith

Attached: Screenshot_20190313_132008.jpg (1036x601, 222K)

Exactly what I'd do honestly

I'm just impressed that Shokugeki is hanging in there.

No after conviction on the inside there was a moment where he wanted to rape her because of Griffith.
In that second the desire to be like griffith and to rape her was stronger than the desire to protect.
He snapped out of it but the only reason he accepted farnese, isidiro and Serpico follwing him
Because he doesn't trust himself with Casca alone. Because that desire is still in him and it could overpower him and there could be more moments where he values revenge and lust over Casca.

Armpits Are Gross

Attached: The Fuck.png (942x1225, 713K)

Brown is evil

Yes, and the reason why he decided to have his own guild is for Casca's sake. Because she comes first, before his revenge.
Casca>Griffith.

It infested Jump with flash eating bacteria because it was sent from Australia.

Not if he is alone. He is more complex than just wanting the same time at all times and never changing.

I wanna piss in a pool for her then when it's full I want her to swim in it so she can absord the piss into her skin

What do you think Hori will do when he gets the letter?

Attached: Attack on Prison.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

>No wonder they sent me death threats over Endeavor, they are mentally handicapped

>What do you think Hori will do when he gets the letter?
What is the Japanese equivalent of Vodka with Painkillers?

Hori never got death threats, that's a meme

Burn it or make an afterword like talking about the letter.

Hence he isn't alone. He has take all these decisions because he prioritizes Casca's well being above all. Recognizing himself as a danger to her, and accepting her mistrust towards him and leaving her with Farnese most of the time despite he himself hurting over it is selfless, it is devotion.
He's obsessed with Griffith, sure, but right now (and ever since conviction, with was like 22 years ago) Casca has been his main priority.
Hell, even now he's able to acknowledge Griffith without rage.

Attached: 0345-019.jpg (1131x1600, 514K)

Sometimes we really collectively go more insane than usual.

Attached: 1537660938869.png (3032x6832, 3.1M)

>Veiny tits
Oh yes

>despite he himself hurting over it is selfless, it is devotion.
Correct. Raping her, leaving her several times and restoring her against her will is selfish

Alright we're doing this? See pic related. behold my autism.

btw, nighttime is half of all time. I don't care who else exists in this universe; all villains would need floodlights with them at all times like in Part 2 to escape Kuriro. I'd be really surprised if he didn't grow up to be a top 10 hero.

Attached: combat rankings.png (1007x9161, 1.48M)

I honestly don't understand why people love her so much I didn't think she was that interesting to begin with and the rules shit made me not like her at all

Attached: 1546795579854.jpg (255x255, 14K)

disgusting

Are you ranking the quirk potential or the person
If it is about the person then Bakugo should be higher and Deku far lower
if its about the quirk momo should be at the top

Frog pussy and tongue.

The only reason she was in Yakuza was due to her popularity from the anime, pretty much why she did nothing in that arc since she was never intended to be there in the first place

are you sure?

Attached: 46.jpg (1066x1600, 420K)

It wasn't funny then and it sure as shit ain't now.

Facts are facts - the series became worse than Nardo ever was after AM vs AfO.

So Ochaco was also not planned?

>best eugenics.png

More like REDDIT_eugenics.png

Reminder that outside of you Redditors, no one thinks quirks "mix" like that.

Yes? Hori said he extended Toga and Tsuyu character and gave them more screentime due to popularity

Cute and canon

Attached: 1544724256392.png (1183x365, 440K)

a joke

so pic related is just a mere coincidence

New thread is taking to long

Fuck this manga and it's retarded fans

Attached: anon shittu.png (777x686, 43K)

>Are you ranking the quirk potential or the person
Both, keeping in mind feats as well. For instance, Bakugo's aggressiveness would be useless in Toru's body.

gross but accurate

Bakugo is a combat and physical genius though

Don’t quit your day job, user

Attached: A98E3AE0-D288-444C-994E-F0128C6C9D08.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Bakugo's exploding quirk is an example of mixing nitric sweat and fire.
Todorki's quirk is the result of eugenics as well.
And it has been stated that children inherit one quirk or a combination.

Are you trying to get your daily quota of reddit-framing in or do you have a valid complaint?

Attached: kirishitma march.png (777x683, 51K)

I doubt it

>march
Quickly, post everything on Kirishima before you get banned!

>raping her
Didn't do it. Stopped before he could do anything beyond biting, he took measures for that.
>leaving her several times
To finally decide, by the third arc, that he was going to protect her and wouldn't leave her again? Lovely.
>restoring her against her will
You don't know that. She had a mental breakdown which made her retarded, and she didn't hate being woken up at first.
We've got yet to see what her real desire is, but if Guts was as bad as you paint him to be he would have forced Casca and traveled alone with her while molesting her.
He hasn't, and he never will. Because he loves her and worries about her more than anyone else.

Attached: 0355-009.jpg (1103x1600, 678K)

>literal shitposter
You sure love gay shit

Why Mirio?

Attached: brapped riot.png (788x484, 43K)

>Bakugo's exploding quirk is an example of mixing nitric sweat and fire.
IT
IS
NOT

Hori specifically went out of his way to point out that he inherited both his mother's quirk AND his father's quirk (which mutated slightly).

He can cause explosions without any sweat.

That is why ONLY YOU fucks from Reddit believe that quirks mix. The Japanese fans have all read the original Japanese translation which undeniably states that Bakugo's two powers (sweat generation and sparking off explosions) can work separately.

Attached: ur amazing gaiz.jpg (1026x852, 204K)

If you consider midnight jokes about her love for youth too then yeah sure

Because Miriofag is the worst shitposter in the history of these generals.

>but if Guts was as bad as you paint him to be
I am not saying he is bad. Its all extremes for you and no nuance

It's a metaphor for these threads

Attached: got ur manhood.png (807x523, 57K)

We must kill Miriopatty.

How?

Attached: bad touch.png (804x1006, 98K)

>I'm not saying he is bad
>argues he raped Casca
You're the extremist here that cannot recognize how much Guts has done for Casca, and exaggerates the few times he's been a danger to her.

Then why haven't we ever seen him using his two separate powers, separately?

Ignore him. Never respond to him. If someone responds to him shame that person

>season four comes out this year
There's no winning

>Then why haven't we ever seen him using his two separate powers, separately?
Because we did. When he does those tiny sparks on his arms, that's him using his quirk without any sweat. Hori explicitly stated this on the quirk explanation page. EOP vermin.

>He can cause explosions without any sweat.
One of the Villains got his sweat on him and he exploded it.

>Not drawing Mirio with a micropenis
Gay

Attached: 1550344434129m.jpg (881x1024, 105K)

>the worst QUALITY season BONES ever made for any anime ever

Attached: 1550344318694m.jpg (1024x870, 94K)

>>argues he raped Casca
No. ATTEMPTED to rape Casca
He wanted to rape casca
>that cannot recognize how much Guts has done for Casca,
I recognize every single of those. I reread Berserk a lot and remember everything. He is devoted. But not over everything. Its not an extreme
I am acknowledging the moments he chose Casca and the moments he chose something or someone else over Casca
You only acknowledge one side. To you it is only devotion and he never picked anything over her and will never pick anything over her again.
Even though he should have a good idea because of Skull Knight that this restoration is not good for Casca. If he could take her as a potato she should just live as a potato somewhere safe.
If you understood my posts as me saying he isn't devoted to casca never then you truly only understand extremes.

you wish

Attached: 1550344376418m.jpg (1024x959, 75K)

Best poster ITT roight now.

It literally already is guaranteed to be the worst QUALITY just because of how much based BONES hate Mirio.

>t.Deku

What makes you think Bones hates Mirio?

My sincerest gratitude, user. If only I didn't had all of those already. But your hate for Kirishima is most enticing nonetheless. But, might I suggest it was not always so? This deep seated hate has to come from somewhere. And since the same section of brain is responsible for feelings of love and hate... Might I suggest there was a time when you loved Kirishima greatly?

Attached: 1542698461757.png (738x1561, 82K)

You said he raped her.
Anyways, you're talking about guts before the conviction arc. Why? Why not focus on current Guts? I believe a character development for guts will have to let go of Casca eventually, their relationship is too thorn but right now she is his main priority and has been for over 20 years.
Skull Knight told him his wish might not be her wish, and I personally believe it has to do with pic related. She will want to see Griffith, but that has nothing do with restoring her for selfish reasons.
Guts does what he thinks is better for Casca, and puts everything beside him to reach that end. Because for him, currently, is
Casca>everything else

Attached: 0350-017.jpg (1131x1600, 661K)

How they went out of their way to make him as shit as possible in Season 3 and retconning some of the bad writing associated with him?

So does this automatically put them on the list of characters that can be killed off?... excluding Ochako

Attached: OrderCalatrava-FatherZ2.jpg (480x642, 87K)

Bones loves Mirio already. They absolutely killed it with his 1A fight and his famous words are the catchphrase for season 4.
>as shit as possible
He was a beast

>You said he raped her.
Yes we were talking about desires in that context
Raping her as the desire is something that was in his heart.
>Guts does what he thinks is better for Casca
That conflicts with Skull Knight. He could just let her be. But after conviction we saw how painful her current form was for him
For him. Not for her.
And the person she wanted to see there as mini Casca was guts I think.
Right now her brain has to go through all her memories again. Because of Guts.
Its so much more nuanced and complicated to just blanket statement say "he is devoted to her over everything now"

berserk isn't even good

Yes.

based

Ah, I should've known you're the mentally ill shitposter himself.

>Bones loves Mirio
Proof that you need to be put down before you go on a shooting spree IRL.

Only Redditors like Miriofag think it's better than Nardo-tier.

does this make everyone who wasn't will to risk it all shitty heroes, cause it certainly feels that way

Attached: 41b0d89~2.jpg (460x298, 38K)

>he could just let her be
And take care of a retarded girl who has the chance to regain her will and heal? didn't you see how it was inside her mind? At a surface level it was like a baby, but deep down it was hell. Casca needed rhia, if only to become her own person and not be robbed of her individuality.
>was guts I think
I'm convinced it was Griffith. Why not say "I want to see guts" or when she sees him change the words ton"I wanted to see you". She didn't remember the eclipse at the time, so her mind was definitely focused on Griffith.
>because of guts
And because of him she can finally learn what happened and search for answers, much better than being in a retarded daze where she puts herself and everyone surrounding her in danger.
>its so much more nuanced and complicated to just blanket statement
But the bottom line is that he is indeed devoted to her. If he wasn't, he would have left Farnese take care of Casca while he himself goes after Griffith. Why hasn't that happened, user?

>And take care of a retarded girl
Would be best for her
>Why not say "I want to see guts"
Why not say "I want to see Griffith"
And if that truly is her desire Guts did a lot wrong. He could've left her with Rickert or told Griffith to take her
>But the bottom line is that he is indeed devoted to her.
Yes and he also has selfish desires
>Why hasn't that happened, user?
He got lucky. I also hope the good parts of guts win. But they don't always

>would be best for her
Real Casca is inside her own mind, waiting to be put back together. This was the best for her.
>why not say "I want to see Griffith"
red herring. Look at what she sees before screaming, despite being reminded of the eclipse Griffith's body is what drove her to scream in horror.
>he could have let her with Rickert.
Already did, what happened?
>or told Griffith to take her
Sure, let her rapist take her. Brilliant idea.
>he got lucky
Or he made his mind and decided to protect Casca and bring her back to normal no matter what?
He's a multidimensional character with lots of shit to deal, but so far everything he's has been doing for the past 20 years of serialization is because he wants the best for Casca.

Attached: 0355-018.jpg (2133x1543, 1.06M)

>Nonlethal combat effectiveness
>>Bakusperg that high
>>Black that high
>>Kaminari that high
>>Iida that high
>>Kamakiri that high
>>Mineta that low
>>Juzo that low
>>Sen that high
>>Manga that high
>>Tsuburaba that high
>>Koda that low

>Facts are facts - the series became worse than Nardo ever was
I think your definition of 'fact' is inverted

Attached: MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS.webm (800x450, 1.1M)

>but so far everything he's has been doing for the past 20 years of serialization is because he wants the best for Casca.
Not ignoring Skull Knight

>your wish might not be her wish
>might
And her wish is yet to be seen. Now.
That she can verbalize her thoughts.
We will find out after Miura stops playing idolmaster.

But Guts should know SK is at least somewhat omniscient and knows what he is talking about.
I want you to be right here and that her being fixed is best for everyone. But Guts ignoring it and not taking any extra measures is selfish. Its a selfish I can understand and even support but it is selfish.

And as he is omniscient he's also unforeseeable as fuck. That could mean anything, and we've got yet to see what it is. But so far? It doesn't seem to deal with Casca not wanting her sanity back.
It could be that while Guts looks for revenge, Casca might not want that and there's the chance she still holds feelings for Griffith.