Domestic Girlfriend 223 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Domestic Girlfriend 223 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
www79.zippyshare.com/v/eLl2lLFh/file.html
mega.nz/#!bmgDjKga!9GX9UDC8Hu6mjDuINKG2ohw0zWpXbFQZ18_R3OTdFGw

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p000 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2146x3056, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUh2EYX-RPE
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQUFbArlK0
youtube.com/watch?v=WnxrTwkR3EU
imgur.com/a/zjUCjDl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>p002-003

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p002-003 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (4074x3056, 2.24M)

>p005

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p005 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.23M)

>p006

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p006 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.2M)

>p007

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p007 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.25M)

>p008

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p008 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.14M)

Rui a shit
Hina a best

>p009

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p009 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.24M)

>p010

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p010 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.01M)

>p011

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p011 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1010K)

>p012

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p012 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.17M)

>p013

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p013 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 854K)

Is it time?
youtube.com/watch?v=lUh2EYX-RPE

>p014

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p014 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.18M)

When is best girl Miyabi gonna win?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQUFbArlK0

>p015

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p015 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.11M)

>p016-017

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p016-017 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (4074x3056, 3.65M)

>p018

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p018 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.16M)

Natsuo's got new writing material. Congrats to him, I guess.

>p019

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p019 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.13M)

>p020

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p020 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 882K)

>p021

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p021 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.14M)

Some user posted a theory that the manga is just Natsuo writing a story about him meeting his wife and adding every piece of hot stuff possible.
I like it. It my explain why every girl is 10/10 here.

>p022 (end)

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c223 (web) - p022 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].png (2037x3056, 1.65M)

Is this the nip HIMYM?

Rui a best.
Hina a shit.

Chef, pls

YES

I'm really surprised by this twist. I never thought it would be possible for a shonen magazine in Japan to depict someone snorting coke.

So brave.

Anyone enjoying the manga more since there's no more Rui faggotry lately? I'm actually interested in what Natsuo is gonna do with the new girl.

Attached: 1551566479359.jpg (540x550, 55K)

Has anyone here ever done Cocaine? How'd it compare to other drugs.

I'm hoping coke bender.

I will bow down to Kei if Misaki is revealed to be Natsuo's wife from chapter 73.

Obviously

seeing as she's been drugging him, i don't think he'd be able to trust her to even ponder a relationship.

Still, she might be lying just to protect herself. but still, not a good way to do things. Especially since it looks like she's about to drag Natsuo through the grinder.

The Rui shipping never stopped. No matter what i ask or point in the story, they still belive she'll go back to Natsuo despite breaking up on the grounds that they dont work as lovers.

Now they do their best to dismiss anything that supports Hina endgame, which feels like most of her story.

Too good to be true.

>seeing as she's been drugging him
I don't think so. She is just trying make sure he won't call the cops. If Natsuo was drugged Kei would have shown noticed.

Kino ending to be honest. I was on team Hina, but now I'm tired of it all and just want one of the side chicks to just steal him at the finish line from the sisters.

You are giving Kei too much credit to even propose such possibility. None the less, it would be great if Natsuo doesn't end up with either sister and Misaki wins.

i was fine with misaki before this chapter but now i think it'll be less likely that that's going to happen.

Where are chapters 219 and up? Madokami only has up to 218.

At least Misaki is far more interesting than the sisters. Besides she feels like an actual individual as we do see such women in society. I just think him ending with either sister would be a lack luster ending. There is so much Kei can do with Misaki and I think she will considering how long this arc is.

So how long until Natsuo starts questioning Hina's feelings and finds out about the rings? I think the focus will be back on Natsuo's writer's block and how Hina helps him with it after this arc.

Attached: 1551809906695.jpg (2160x1547, 1.14M)

Natsuo can write about the crazy chick to come out of the writer's block too. Would raise some eyebrows though.

The Hina healing arc could be long like at least 20-25 chapters. Rui got most of the focus when Hina left. Now it's Hina's time.

And the biggest L of 2019 goes to... NATSUO! And it's only March.

still have to go over Rui moving on, Natsuo accepting that the break up is for the best, and getting his writing back.

Don't see how it can't happen in 30 chapters. He decided to move from Hina after listening to her lie and started dating Rui within 20 chapters. Besides we will probably see some time skip.

Heres a question:
If detiny in the story is real, is it with Hina or Rui

In Pic related, it says 'loki is playing a joke with destiny' but its not clear as to who.

If Natsuo is destined to be with Rui (and the breakup is temporary) then maybe the joke is Loki waving Natsuo's stronger love in front of him and taking himaway from Rui

Or, if its Hina (like the parents think, as does Rui to a degree) Then is the joke waving Natsuo's destined love in front of him in quick passing?

Personally, after reading the story, i think its Hina that is destined, but these sorts of things, while not part of the story narrative, does make me think that Rui has a chance with the proof in the most minor benign ways, though i doubt it.

What do you guys think?

Attached: 19.jpg (1114x1600, 829K)

>there are people who think that Rui or Hina won't win
Why? I don't think Sasuga has that kind of ending in mind anyway.

Attached: 1448357183541.jpg (577x622, 45K)

well, i think the author tweeted that theres 60 chapters left and she dosn't intend for th story to go past 30 volumes (22 is on sale this week)

i think Natsuo's writing and Hina will be a package deal, that Rui will have an arc after this druggy gal and that part of the current arc is will develop to Natsuo accepting his breakup with Rui.

thats just my thoughts

I think "destiny" is more in favour of Hina considering the way her character is written. In romance "destined lovers" are the ones who love one another dearly but are separated due to circumstances but reunite at the end.

Because him ending with someone other than the sisters would actually make this manga interesting.

It was shown in chapter 73 flash forward that the one Natsuo ends up with comes with a unique story its it has to be one of them.

Other than that, Serizawa was a possible candidate, but i think she just served to help poke holes in Rui and Natsuos relationship.

which do you think endgame will be?

Attached: 4.jpg (860x1636, 589K)

so kinda like romeo and Juliet but not stupid?

know of any other kind of 'destined lovers' in anime? just curious.

Yes.

>know of any other kind of 'destined lovers' in anime?
The definition won't change depending upon the medium.

Haruki and Touma

I'm a Ruifag but I feel that at this point that Hina will be end game, judging from how she's been treated throughout the series. That and that in the original plans for the series, a proto-Hina was intended to be the main girl from the start.

the only 'destined' that comes to mind is chitoge and the dude from nisekoi (forgot his name) and naruto and hinata from the last. but the way both went about their buisness kinda ruined the feels for me.

white album. never seen it. is it any good?

i got in the series because i shipped Serizawa myself. but i only read bits and bobs at that time. Now i'm a Hina shipper.

It probably won't, but honestly I would much prefer it. Misaki is like the ultimate foil to Natsuo. Mr. Hero trying to save Ms. Bad Girl. This typically ends in a really feel good story, or just tragedy. Either way, such an experience would likely give Natsuo some ideas to write again.

In any case, it's more interesting to me than fucking spinning our wheels again with the sisters. I think it's obvious, Hina confesses and then they probably just end the manga, since there's nothing else to say about this story.

Well you got to read the vn to get the full story and the last chapter isn't translated yet.

Hina won't take advantage of the situation no matter what. Natsuo will be the one who starts doubting her feelings and will confront her probably after finding the rings. He might even get a hint from someone like Marie. It will be interesting to see how Hina gets him out of the writer's block while trying to hide her feeling. As a human even she has a limit.

I was angry when reading text spoiler, but now I have a feeling that she just made up a lie to stop Natsuo from reporting her. It doesn't make sense for her to waster her stuff like that too. Shit is expensive as fuck.

It'll either be:
The eccentric Neighbor doing something weird
Yakuza
Momo and friends after hearing from Rui that they broke up
Or the strange man

personally, i want the arc over with to get to Natsuo healing. But having Momo and co there could be part of that and help Natsuo to move on.

I also reckon Rui may run into Alex in New york at some point. Perhaps starting a love rivalry with Chef-kun.

He doesn’t need healing, he needs something to shake up his boring as fuck life, and this arc is exactly that. Without it he’d just go through the motions with nothing new going on. Hina is doing fuck all when she’s on screen like always, so I dunno why people think going back to his old life and inner circle is what he needs right now.

Because right now what he lacks is not just material to write about, but a motivation as well. He needs his muse.

>Hina is doing fuck all when she’s on screen like always,
Like what? She knows he has a girl living with him, met a suspecious man at his door and is asking him what's going on.

Maybe. perhaps healing isn't the right word and 'adjusting' to no longer being with Rui is better

i think Hina does plenty, but as you say, not on screen.
Hina brought him a washing machine and does his clothing, is taking cooking classes, takes him to restaurants and brings him food. and that was when he was dating Rui, but shes still promised bound to Rui to not do anything that would make her cry.

Rui needs to give her blessing before Hina can make a move, which is pretty stupid as Rui never sought hers, but Hina is that kind of person.

i don't think a writers block is the lack of material or motivation, but yes, he needs his muse.
Hina, both before during and after there relationship as that Muse, and brought out some of his most rewarded works. Rui tried being one for an sexy novel but not as successfully since it made everyone laugh.
Not sure who the muse was for the novel since it was a bunch of stories in one book. But Rui definetly could of been more supportive to Natsuo when the criticism got him down. Though Hina did manage to help a bit.

>Momo and friends after hearing from Rui that they broke up
>it's just Momo wanting to jump him now that he's free
>my nigga Ritsu is gonna get cucked
It's not fair lads

All the girls are shit.

If by destiny you mean what sasuga kei has in mind, then hina.

I feel like the author just wrote herself into a corner she is not ready to explore. And we might be about to get the flattest arc. Sex work and now drug addiction is a delicate subject and if she decides to go down the "they talk it out and she's fine now" I think it could really hurt the forward momentum of the manga. Either that or he's going to get shot this time and really get fucked and we get a time skip.

Attached: wrong.jpg (284x833, 65K)

She'll turn out shit too for more drama

I can't believe my boy Nat is gonna fucking die.

Not die, we already know he becomes a successful married author. Just get right fucked. Coma or something. Have an arc focusing on what happens to everyone over that time, Flash forward a year or 2 and he wakes up to a bunch of changed people but Hina or Riu have been staying by his side the whole time.

I just re read chapter 206, and i gotta say, i think She's partly to blame for Natsuo's writers block, along with his Book getting bad reviews. But it was only after the kiss that he couldn't write
i could be wrong since they talked about it and he still cant write after getting over it. But still the timing is suspicious.
Maybe because he and Hina where getting closer with the wishing shrine and his mind blanked afterwards because he was kissed by another woman in front of Hina (destined?)? unlikely i guess, but just a thought.

As much as i like Serizawa, i have to wonder what was going on in Natsuo's mind to invite her over to talk when Danielle (black American gal) said she was going on a 'date'.

Why invite the woman that kissed you after hearing your girlfriends going on a date? it was a very stupid move on his part, and made little sense since he knew how Rui felt about Serizawa. he should of been more respectful and kept her at a distance, especially after the kiss. Hell, just imagine how worse the breakup would of been if Rui had actually found out about it.

I hope Serizawa gets her own arc to finalize her role in the story. But while i think they may go on a date, i dont think they'll do anything intimate, and She'll go on to be a famous actress all the same.

But user, her role in the story is to get shit on by absolutely everything. If she just becomes more drama, who's gonna get shit on by life?

Proven wrong by the second post

This. It's not even a contest at this point.

>he's a tits guy
Who /assman/ here

Even though, not shown in the pic, Hina has the superior ass.

The hina one is insanely hot.

Attached: dakikano.png (480x800, 526K)

someone is gonna die aren't they?

no, gay Yakuza dude is gonna save the day and teach everyone an important lesson on the value the Yakuza has in keeping the criminal world under control.

How's the animu compared to the manga?

I'm going to ride the Misaki meme ship but how can her withdrawal problems be fixed?

Hina a best.

Oh yes. But i rather have only Hina on it
Pic related
if it wasn't for the blurs it'd be perfect
I suspect Misaki as a form of frama. In this chapter, we have not only seen her doing drugs, but also going through withdrawal symptoms for NOT doing drugs. and Withdrawal is nasty as hell.
If she overcomes, she'll live. But i got a sinking feeling that she'll either overdose or do something dangerous.

Hard to say since its not just withdrawal she needs, its counseling, a stable lifestyle and a job to support it.
Perhaps Natsuo can help. But i think Bartender-san or Togen-sensei have better connections to help.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c205 (web) - p010 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2.13M)

Can anyone enlighten me on Japan's law on narcotics and drugs? For what i could understand they are quite serious on the subject.

Fuck drug laws. People should be free to do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies. There is no valid moral counterargument to this.

Why have the translations gone from Chapter 100 to 145 and 215+? What's happened?

mangarock has all the chapters last i checked.

This series is so spicy.

I can't wait for the suicide ending.

K-K-K-K-K-K-YEEEEEEAH!

Attached: 14813512.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Its Death penalty bad. Not as bad as in China or Korea but still.

Drugs, like a teacher/student relation, can destroy the social life of all involved and even puts at risk known associates regardless if they knew or not.
Not only are the sentences heavy as hell (massive jail time) but just like sex predators, the name of the users goes in a network and essentially blacklists the people from certain jobs, but it can also influence stuff like buying property (houses) getting loans among other things that are determined by investigation a persons character. and for celebrities, it can ruin their careers.

For example, in America, if a music celeb has a drug issue, they're able to gain sympathy, and even make music about their drug dealings and still have great success and are looked at like inspirations for overcoming the ordeal.

In Japan, not only are the Artists blacklisted and their Careers overs, they also risk the careers of their label mates, their manager, their associates and even the label they signed on too because it raises suspicions of who supplied it or is also taking it.
They literally have to bend over backwards to prevent others from receiving that sort of punishment, but for them personally, they're screwed. No one in Japan will sympathize with them and they have no chance of selling any more music because of music labels will risk signing them.

tldr: Dont do drugs... in Japan

Yeah they are very strict on drugs.
You should also notice how the character made a very big deal of the person even breaking a law.
Remember this is from a country where people don't cross the street unless the sign changes to allow them to cross. Even if there are no cars anywhere in sight they will not jaywalk.

Fucking nips need to stop taking themselves so seriously.

It's a fucking institution

Attached: 1543831331775.png (1246x1558, 474K)

I hate that gook shitpost. Korea's entire history is being the bitch of another country. They're only relevant because the US and the fucking UN saved their asses and built them up

where is that from?

It's noteworthy for being the only time a nip poster on Yea Forums has lost at the bants game. To a gook of all people.

>Remember this is from a country where people don't cross the street unless the sign changes to allow them to cross. Even if there are no cars anywhere in sight they will not jaywalk.
in tokyo maybe, in osaka no one gave a fuck-

Attached: 1530141496423.jpg (639x576, 259K)

I guess that's true

You can get up to 5 years in prison for simply smoking weed.
So yeah go figure what happens if you get caught using or selling hard drugs.

...you pay the cops off to look the other way because you're with the yakuza?

Yeah but it is still something absolutely amazing.
Nowhere in the western world would people follow the rules when no one is looking.

I wouldn't go that far but jaywalking is one of those things that nobody really cares about as long as you're not getting in the way of traffic by doing it.

If you get caught your life is essentially over.
Which sounds cool because drugs are retarded and I'm glad they're strict on that front.

So what's the purpose of Misaki's character? Fuck up Natsuo's life even more?

That's the purpose of EVERY character in this series. Natsuo included.

This may surprise you, but the Yakuza are VERY strict when it comes to stuff like drugs and guns.

Hell the gun laws in japan are so damn strict, Most Yakuza, and even police, don't carry them. Just being associated with someone who possess a gun can get you 8 months to 8 years in jail, and thats just being associated!

The Yakuza are professional business gangsters. Most don't resort to guns or Drugs.

Instead, they money launder, host casinos, bribe politicians, "rent" their protection. Essentially the things that are borderline illegal but take too much time and effort to bring them down.
That back ally stuff is a rarity, and are done so precise and strategic, nothing like the movies.

Basically white collar shit then? So it's true that they've still got a hand in most major Japanese companies, at least indirectly?

sauce

Fucking gooks.

Looks like it.

As long as their addiction do not endanger other, that is.

Alcohol endangers others way more than this shit.

Natsuo wouldn't be such a trainwreck of a person if he had a bro like Barney

Is Natsuo the 'perfect' man who exists solely to solve girls' problems?

Is that a subtle way of asking if he's beta? Because yes.

I hope Natsuo will sell out this fucking crackwhore.
And here I was rooting for him to woo her in some point.

I mean there's some fucking hard drugs that will buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnxrTwkR3EU
>user's future daughter

How is he beta if he has sex.

Anthony Burch had sex too user

it depends on where you go, and who you ask.
Yakuza numbers are falling because of organized crime laws. if you go around Pinko cafes

Or if you look you might find an underground casino. but you really need to dig, and then they will ask you why you are doing so. You might see a security guard who is a yakuza but you won't know, its not as if they will tell you.

a guy I know has lived in Japan for over ten years now and he never ran into one. he's aware where you might find one. but even asking questions is likely to get you an odd look at best.

Is it wrong if the scene of Misaki getting ready to do coke makes me hard as diamonds? I just wanna see her snort a line off Natsuo's dick

Actually to give that scene more context, it is likely she actually did that. Like people have said in this thread drug laws are EXTREMELY draconian in Japan. The reason she didn't want to go to the hospital is obviously because they'll find traces of the drugs in her, BUT that also means she can drag Natsuo down with her since he will have ingested drugs. Basically force feeding him drugs as blackmail

In Japan there is actually an issue of drug abusers blackmailing family, friends, lovers, and strangers. Because drug use not only affects you BUT EVERYONE AROUND YOU druggies sometimes act as leeches and move in with someone else and use them as a shield. "You better protect me and cover up for my drug use or else we both go down!" So it's likely that is the case. Misaki just was looking for someone to use as a shield and leech off of and noticed Natsuo was vulnerable and easy to take advantage of. It would explain why she has been so aggressive and quick to move with him since the beginning

So what are the odds that Misaki's backstory is completely made up? It sounded fishy from the start, "some people in my agency just melted my face because they were jealous and no one bothered to investigate."

Based on the guy waiting outside the house and the knocking at the end of the chapter it seems more likely that sh is just an addict that finances her addiction through sex work and owes money. Maybe her face was burned as a punishment for being late on a payment or messing with the wrong dealer?

>Misaki just was looking for someone to use as a shield and leech off of and noticed Natsuo was vulnerable and easy to take advantage of
Seriously, how are there still people who don't want a NO WAY FAG ending?

Attached: 153833680847.png (463x464, 137K)

>Yakuza good
>Drugs bad
Japan retarded as always

I don't think she lied about that what happened to her face. It's the only explanation we have as to why she turned to selling/using drugs, at the moment. And if you think about it, she didn't necessarily lie about what attracted her to Natsuo in the first place, she just didn't tell him everything. Hopefully Natsuo will be more careful who he lets into his life in the future.

Ew. EWW.
I just realized it mignt be more decent to not having sex at all than having pity-sex of being dominated or something.

Because healing is patrician.

It is not my place to question other people's fetishes and quirks, but why do humans always so prone to the outside stimulators?
The real revelations reside inside you, and things you can achieve by learning and performing some mental techniques are running circles around any febrile drug-induced experience.

Some people are too far gone

Misaki a shit. Literal crackwhore. Get the fuck out.

Obviously not

being a prisoner in your own head is terrifying. if you hate yourself then drugs become a reasonable escape method

This may surprise you, but a statistically significant portion of the human race is rather unintelligent.

as long as she looks disheveled

>statistically significant portion of the human race is rather unintelligent

If you've ever worked in retail, you'll know just how true this is.

As a matter of fact I do.

Getting pretty fucking sick of people asking me to double bag everything when I have to help cover the cash registers, they're not THAT flimsy you environmentally unfriendly pigs

It's the other way around. We are prisoners bound by the snares of reality, and drugs are just another part of it. But if you'll travel inside you mind, you'll unravel this net.

Based and truthpilled.

>you mind
*your mind

I personally don't do drugs, some of my family members have a bad history of drug abuse. But it does turn me on, at least in doujins and anime, to see a girl do drugs.

What seriously? Getting drugged doesn't make anyone an addict any more than getting shot makes them a killer. But this is Japan, where not killing yourself is considered a crime

You'd be surprised at how diciplines and tight laced Yakuza are. Hell they they give bucket loads to charity and their local communities.Mostly to emphasize a good cover but still.

Hell, when Fukushima went into nuclear meltdown, many Yakuza houses organized relief efforts with the same day, while the government took three days.

The reason most people do drugs falls into 2 big camps:

1. Outside peer pressure leading to addiction. Usually happens among teens when they are pressured to do hard drugs at a party to be "cool" and eventually they wind up addicted and unfortunately carry the addiction into later life. These people are more just a victim of circumstance and I pity them, they were teens who made a bad decision and now have to live with it

2. People who have very little education and opportunity turn to drugs as escapism. This is the group you shouldn't pity. Essentially the people who fucked up all their chances and didn't bother to educate themselves and escape poverty and rather than make a better effort they want to wallow in self pity and drugs to hasten their death.

The same thing happened after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. some people have fondness because of this but, they are still criminals who do pull nasty stuff.

oh no doubt.

its a sad era when crooks are more heroic than the politicians we elect to help our country.

Probably because a Yakuza would willingly help a disabled person whereas the Government would sterilize them. that and there were books printed which had " undesirables just because of family history for example undertakers or such, so surnames basically and prefecture " which made it next to impossible to get a job.

Slipping it into someone's food literally does nothing, but Natsuo is a retard so he might fall for it.

Can we get the sex loli back? The one who rides every man with a stick, her story is way better.

jesus ...

Natsuo doesn't look like he fell for it; rather, he took pity on her.

It's in our genetical code, even animals doing drugs or other stimulators (catnip, slightly rot/barmy fruits etc.)
To realize that you can hide or, if you prefer, travel inside your head you should have out-of-the box thinking and be an avid reader.
There are not many places in the world where people who are smart enough to not use drugs and viewy enough to immerse themselves in books have so bad life they must hide in their heads.

Why though? The stuff is still getting on your mucosaes.

probably because cooking destroys what makes it function as such
Not always lack of education. There was an open secret with a politician here who did massive amounts of coke. everybody knew yet he still held the second most powerful position in government.
I've taken More prescription meds than I should have sometimes just to escape. Oh sure you hate yourself afterwards, and you might be ill for a while. but needing that escape sometimes is all that matters when you are so low.

People drown only if they are splutter and swallow too much water. If they stay calm, they survive, because humans have positive buoyancy. So, no matter how low you are, it's just another part of life. It can pin you down to the ground, obviously, but not dig a hole for you. It's always you who is burying yourself.
Sorry for the broken English, I hope I was able to convey my idea.

My homie did it (and tried to sell it to me). Walked to his room once, he sat there looking like a fucking Tony Montana. Fucker always tried to sell me drugs. Like "do you know that if you eat one pill of ecstasy it will cure your depression forever".

>humans have positive buoyancy
Yeah, if they're fat. Ottermode sinks. In any event human buoyancy is so borderline that if you can't tread water you will likely go down.

you did but it's not always the case. if you grow up in an environment where your treated as scum it's hard to break that conditioning.

Still better than Rui.

>muh drugs are bad not the addiction
>educated 120 IQ poster

legalizing drugs, collecting tax, and using the drug war money on rehabilitation and education >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spending billions on a war on drugs and letting so many cartels prop up

Any addiction is bad, if you are able to do drugs casually without being hardcore addicted then there isn't a problem. But most hard drugs are addictive by nature, including cocaine, so most people will inevitably get addicted to some degree. I am not anti-drug, it should all be legal if it's legal to drink bleach it should be legal to inject heroine and snort coke. It's your body and your choice and if we can tax it all the better. But if you think drugs as they exist in an unregulated market AREN'T addictive you are crazy

Story is honestly like x100 more interesting right now than the Rui breakup crap and everything leading up to it.

She's going to die and it'll be right after he starts to have feelings for her. He'll write a book about it and Rui will be completely broken after reading it.

This, I am a Ruifag and even I have to say the Rui arc was handled fucking horribly and went on too long. This is the first arc I'm invested in in awhile.

Burn notice will be the one to die. She's going to drag Natsuo into deep shit and everything will get confusingly satirical. It will end with her death and the police getting invovled again to finish the arc in order to avoid having to explain what the fuck is going on.

It’s just like the mafia. You don’t find them, they find you. Or you find them by telling people you want to sell your organs.

My guess is the Manger's Yakuza connections will save the day, not just a "We'll talk it out" Misaki will probably end up protecting Natsuo, getting stabbed / shot but not dying. The manga isn't that dark, there is no reason for her to die. The whole experience will be traumatic enough to rid Natsuo of his writer's block

Though it's interesting because I don't see any in for Hina in all this. Hina isn't going to hookup with Natsuo immediately following this drama, it seems more likely Rui would come back to Japan to be with Natsuo if she hears he was involved with some crazy drug dispute or got hurt.

>there is no reason for her to die
Well, if she is willing to sacrifice her own life to save him and manages to survive, there is little reason to believe she won't become the wife Natsuo wrote about in chapter 73. So in case things go to the direction you guess, she will have to die for one of the sisters to win.

I wish dude, I wish. Hell I still wish he gave Serizawa a chance.

do you mean Natsuo? Otherwise:
>he

>is taking cooking classes
what? when did that happen

Attached: sel h n .png (558x710, 539K)

He does say the story about how they got together is a touchy subject and he has to ask his wife's permission first. That would make a lot of sense in the context of Misaki since he would need to right about her past in sex work and drug abuse which would obviously be tremendously touchy subjects he would need her permission for. Much more so then "I married my non-blood related step sister"

she is the source material for his next book stupid

Attached: Monster.png (517x811, 652K)

Hina WANTED to took cooking classes hold by one of the stalker's acquaintances but I doubt she went through with it.

>That would make a lot of sense in the context of Misaki since he would need to right about her past in sex work and drug abuse
Which precisely doesn't make sense. Why would a Japanese woman allow her own husband to write a book about her drug addicted whorish past?

Okay, guys. Everybody loves polls. Let's make a little survey here.
-Your age
-How would you rank your experience in relationships (0 to 10)
-Do you want to have a life like Natsuo's one

No

After this chapter I am convinced Misaki is the endgame. For several reasons:

1. Domestic Kanojo- literally living with your girlfriend. As of now the only person Natsuo has lived with domestically is Misaki, the title could be a direct reference to her, she is literally his domestic girlfriend

2. Their chemistry is strong, stronger than anyone else Natsuo has been with aside from Hina and Rui, she doesn't seem like a one-off side character

3. They relate to each other on a much deeper level. Both Rui and Hina have great chemistry with Natsuo, but Misaki can actually relate to his darker side, his depression which both Rui and Hina struggle to cope with and comfort him in.

4. Chapter 73 fits perfectly with her circumstances. If Natsuo married Hina/Rui it would be obvious to the public he married his step sisters, he wouldn't need permission to publish common knowledge. But Misaki's circumstances are much more taboo and touchy since they are actually illegal and embarrassing for her

Americans at their finest, everything has to be the same way as it is in you dumpster-country

>Why would a Japanese woman allow her own husband to write a book about her drug addicted whorish past
I mean that's the point, Natsuo is flustered because the subject is taboo. You act like he is directly naming he, he is writing a fictional book based on real life people and experiences. If she is truly over her past, yes it would be a touchy and embarrassing subject, but it isn't impossible for her to give the OK. Many people have books published about their dark past and drug use. It makes more sense than a book about how he married his teacher or step sister.

>He does say the story about how they got together is a touchy subject and he has to ask his wife's permission first
Could it be that he talked about his wife's slutty nature, her immoral relationships with her underage students and her constant adulteries with psychos and playboys?

Haha holy fuck that's so goddamned over dramatic.

How bootyblasted would this fanbase be if Misaki won

Attached: 1550432062496.jpg (322x302, 38K)

>Many people have books published about their dark past and drug use
But they are Japanese. In the US, a black guy could write about his drug addicted past as a gangster and still managed to get the highest position in the land but it's social suicide in Japan.

Oh shit I didn't know there were black people in japan, but there's their national anthem!

The Hinafags will hang themselves. Misaki is a worst Rui.

Sasuga Kei

>Misaki is a worst Rui
They have like nothing in common besides they can cook

Also blowjobs. But Rui is probably better at it.

>implying a tool will be endgame

Doesn't Rui guilt trip Natsuo all the time?

>a tool
She looks more like an actual human than both sisters.

Doesn't make her any less of a tool as far as the plot is concerned.

How is she a tool? What is her use?

Writing material for Natsuo. I thought that was obvious.

So he's gonna writer about her, his future wife?

You wish. She is a throwaway character who will get a short story at best in another anthology.

What if he will have more than one wife?

What is the point of giving a throwaway character such a detailed and interesting backstory?

900+post thread of rustled rumps

Attached: imaginetoro.png (337x395, 104K)

>it's social suicide in Japan.
Sorry but you have to be American since you truly concentrate stupidity on a very pure level. There are not a lot of people able to be this blindly retarded.
Freedom of Creativity is a real thing in Japan. Ever heard about Manga, Anime LN or normal Japanese Literature.
What is allowed and what not for a creator is something you people discuss. Japan has purely restrictions on things that are broadcast on TV.
If at all Japan generated the most raw portrayals of the human nature.

Attached: 1551192508456.png (600x825, 477K)

This is Nippon.

Miyabi had way more development and she was trashed as well. What makes you think a drug addict introduced after 200+ chapters is anything more than a throwaway?

>Freedom of Creativity is a real thing in Japan
You miss the point, dimwit user. In this case, Natsuo's fear isn't some random whore suing him for revealing her past. He writes about his own wife. In an extremely conservative society like Japan. Their neighbor will avoid them and talk shit about them. Trolls will bombard their emails and phones. People will stop doing business with them. Misaki will be slut sham'd on daily basic and eventually hang herself.

They are known to be a polygamy, especially rich dudes.

Aku no Hana.

Except this is Sasuga Kei. Are you not familiar with her earlier works?

Hence why it's a FICTIONAL BOOK, user. He isn't going to namedrop his wife, he is using her as inspiration. He even says only his friends and family will know who he is immediately talking about because they know her past

Unironically this, it does make sense

I would love it. I love both Rui and Hina but I'd rather they both lose than have to deal with one losing and the other winning. Didn't Kei's last manga end with some latecomer out of nowhere character winning?

>Authors must stick with one format of story writing for their entire career

Maybe Misaki can teach Rui how to spice up her dishes with some of her special cooking powder

Seeing as how Misaki is a literal prostitute I doubt that.

Authors don't make drastic changes in writing styles either. You are reaching really hard if you think she is anything more than a throwaway character. You must be deluded if you think Sasuga would just trash 200+ chapters worth of story for a filler arc.

I was talking about Rui doing it 'con anima' with spirit. Not about their comparative technique skills.

Suspension of disbelief user, this is a fictional manga it isn't subject to real world politics and cultural stigmas. Also Natsuo is writing a fictional story, he isn't writing a biography, he will not name drop or reveal that he is using his wife's real story as inspiration. There is plausible deniability

>You must be deluded
Says the guy who is apparently psychic and can deduce the ending of a manga based purely on writing style. let me guess, your favorite character wins right? Shipperfags are the absolute worst. You don't know where the story is headed 2 chapters from now let alone 50 or 60

If he manages to become a big shot, his fan will research his works thoroughly and try to guess who inspires his characters.

Serizawa played little into Natsuo's development as a character though. It was usually just wacky shit in her own head and by the end, she was still just that cute girl he was friends with.

Misaki is the best female foil you could create for Natsuo. The dude has like one defining characteristic, and that's being a white knighting faggot. This is basically Batman trying to salvage Catwoman. I mean, if it works, it would be magical, but if it doesn't, it's likely tragic for both parties. Either way, it's way more potential than Serizawa ever could bring to Natsuo's table.

>conservative society like Japan
That would be the case if he made a Facebook rant. But being an established writer gives you absolute integrity in Japan. Nobody would dare to rise his eyebrows against you or your family.
Japan is extremely serious about their private life because they are quit to judge you, like you mentioned, but an artist/writer has to answer to his fans alone.

I hope to god Kei twists the knife by showing Misaki literally sucking dick for drugs

Are you unironically continuing this argument? God, you are deluded.

WHY CAN'T I FIND THE MOMO/KOUHAI SEX SCENE ANYWHERE

>Misaki is a literal prostitute
Is she?

Imagine paying money for sex while you have at least one hand to masturbate with.

She told Natsuo she did sex work to get by

>Authors don't make drastic changes in writing styles
Some do. I remember a dude wrote a sport manga and then a survival manga about highschoolers fighting cosmic horror alien bugs right away.

This the one you mean? imgur.com/a/zjUCjDl

not him but of course people are going to make assumptions about your past life or they are going to associate you with specific circles based on your works.
Did you ever represented any book in school and had to ponder about what inspired the author or something like that.
Nobody is saying he is going to name her, I hope.

It could mean anything. Dominatrix, strip dance and lesbo sex count as well.

Exceptions exist but they aren't the norm. Sasuga isn't going to just nullify 80% of the manga and give a random last minute ending.

Also, chapter 73 had Natsuo reminiscing the school, when thinking about how he met his wife. So that disqualifies Misaki as a viable contender.

People just authors based on their works all the time. Remember Das Kapital and Mein Keimpf?

So he is out of school now?

Yes, he is in university. Are you even reading the manga?

Judging by the wording it sounds like she was talking about a soapland which would mean non-penetrative sex but it allows for blow jobs / hand jobs / rubbing and kissing. I don't know if that make sit much better, but judging by her actions it's clear she at least has experience giving blowjobs and paizuri

Basically, if you have spent at Yea Forums more than 5 years you can discuss any story without reading/watching it.

>Exceptions exist but they aren't the norm
No one says it's the norm, but by acknowledging exceptions exist you lose your original argument that it's impossible for it to end differently from her other manga, you just acknowledged it's possible.

>Sasuga isn't going to just nullify 80% of the manga and give a random last minute ending
How do you know that? Also it doesn't nullify anything, Hina and Rui can still have happy endings of their own, they don't need to be with Natsuo for their characters or arcs to make sense. There is still a lot of manga left, it isn't endgame yet and Rui already has someone with Chef she can fallback on while there is plenty of time for Hina to meet someone as well.

>chapter 73 had Natsuo reminiscing the school, when thinking about how he met his wife. So that disqualifies Misaki as a viable contender
Says the rule you just madeup on the spot to try and justify your ship.

>university
A type of schools.

Read chapter 73 again you deluded autist.

>plenty of time for Hina to meet someone as well.
Hina already has two prime candidates.

What's your point even?

Isn’t he thinking how he got together with his wife? Natsuo is currently broken up with both and it still remains to see how he actually gets with his wife.

That he could be referring to this period of time when he met her.

Yes, but both Hina and Rui have the school connection with Natsuo. So he is likely reminiscing about their early days.

So we’re not sure then.

Firstly, I am talking about his school, not his university. Just because you say university is a sort of school, doesn't change what I was talking about. Secondly, even if we assume he is thinking about his univesity (which he isn't), Misaki has nothing to do with that either.

>Mein Keimpf
kampf
>all the time.
The good old times I would say and still not japan btw. but anyhow, sure if you ever time travel better not behave like people do in modern times

That is indeed it.

She’s totally gonna end up with that first guy she loved

Firstly, it could turn out that Misaki used to one of his classmates or even a childhood friend he forgot about. Secondly, she can still enroll his uni.

>this level of reaching

This fucking manga

Attached: smirk gohan.jpg (955x1003, 357K)

Well, it could be Momo or Miu too but those are highly unlikely. Either way, it's not fucking Misaki.

How do you know? Are you a fortuneteller?

Because Misaki didn't go to school with him dumbass.

Read

Thats just as low as Miksaki ending with Nat. Shuu himself is a NatuoxHina shipper. It's hard to see her and Shuu together again. Although I wouldn't put it past Kei as Hina and Nat right now isn't looking good.

Remind me why people consider Rik-kun happy and Momo/Rikkun the best couple.
He got himself the most used goods in the history of used goods, maybe ever.

>expecting me to take that retardation seriously

your level of delusion ... dude she has a mark on her face thus to ugly for Japanese otakus. Sorry but that is the truth

I don't know, chapter 222 seemed to raise some more winner flags for her. However I'd still say RuixChef is more likely than HinaxShuu given the current state of affiars. Sasuga has actively shut off HinaxShuu multiple times, she's still yet to do something similar with RuixChef.

What's so retarded about it?

The author is a woman. Not a disgusting fat otaku.

Now you're just trolling.

>Sasuga has actively shut off HinaxShuu
She did the same thing to ShouxAssholeSenpai.

I know kei but still there are some dogmas she is not allowed to break or she sets her community on fire

Yes, but she kept him around. Sasuga has pretty much written him off from the story. The last appearance he made was just to push Hina towards Natsuo and then he is gone forever again.

Your theory has no basis, stop acting like it's factual. There is no need to suppose a connection between Natsuo's wife and his early school days. Just because a scene in school follows the scene where he is talking about his wife doesn't mean they are necessarily connected

As expected of deluded fags. Ignore panels from the manga but use unrelated manga like Aku no Hana to sustain their delusion. Good job.

Nothing in that chapter suggests Natsuo is recalling the events that led to him meeting his wife. You are trying to force a deeper meaning between two disconnected scenes just to justify a ship.

>use unrelated manga like Aku no Hana to sustain their delusion
I didn't even mention AnH, is your brain melted Hinfag-kun?

How do you know she cares? I remember Rei is full of bandages as well.

>literally in the same panel
>disconnected
This argument is not worth my time anymore. We both know that Misaki has no chance and you are arguing with only what ifs and not based on any facts from the manga.

Well for one thing, Misaki probably connects more with Natsuo than the sisters, so it wouldn’t be misplaced. Hell Rui at the end couldn’t connect with him at all anymore and felt like she was just distant now. Secondly, it’s no different from Natsuo running back his sisters again. Hina ending with the teacher is not really any new low. Her ending with stalker guy would be low.

Must be another one of you deluded Misakifags. I don't really care.

>Rei is full of bandages as well.
nobody cares about an obvious worst girl anyway and I am pretty sure she healed quite fine. but a mark in her face .... this is not katawa shoujo

I just finish reading go toubun, and here I have this fucking my brain.

>you are arguing with only what ifs
Your entire argument is that just because a school scene followed a flashforward scene that PROVES that Hina or Rui is the winner. The only delusional retard relying on faulty logic and what-ifs is you.

Rare to see this level of projection in a post. Congratulations I guess.

What am I projecting, you seem to have me confused with the other people equally astounded at your retarded argument.

You're the one who unironically thinks Misaki has a chance. You need a reality check buddy.

>Her ending with stalker guy would be low.
It won't. It will be a healing type when the slut tries to cure the psycho.

To be honest, she still looks pretty hot with that scare.

>failing to provide meaningful argument
>throwing tantrums

Are you really expecting meaningful arguments for your farfetched nonsense?

I think everyone has a chance because there are still 40+ chapters left, if you think that Hina or Rui already won then you are even more delusional than anyone else. Too much room for development left. Seeing as how Hina and Rui both have potential love interests outside Natsuo any ending is possible.

>I don't have to argue, I'm just right
I would normally pin you as a falseflagger but Hinafags are honestly this retarded

Ah, I keep forgetting that the audience of this manga is your average Japanese virgin schoolboy. Thanks for a reminder.

The only retards here are people who think anyone other than Hina or Rui has a chance. It's like you faggots have never read love triangle dramas before.

I feel like Hina is honestly writing herself out of the picture. Since the breakup she hasn't really been pushed as a romantic interests and all her actions are more in line with a genuinely concerned sister or friend.

The longer Misaki sticks around the more likely she is to be the endgame since she does seem to be the most compatible with Natsuo. She's literally his opportunity to white knight like he always wanted to and helping her would represent a much more mature turn for his character. Misaki has also done a much better job than Hina or Rui at coaxing him out of his depression too. If she isn't killed off in the next few chapters I would say the chances of her winning are stronger than even Hina's at this point. And I've all but written off Rui

>All romances end the same exact way!
Have you even ever opened a book before? Or seen more than 5 anime?

You're making your trolling a bit too obvious now friend

>If she isn't killed off in the next few chapters I would say the chances of her winning are stronger than even Hina's at this point.
What if Hina kills her?

Hina can painfully kill anybody with her cooking skills.

I mean it doesn't take much to be on stronger chances of winning than Hina. Shes not exactly likely to win imo.

The question is have you? Misaki's development is far too rushed. She has been throwing herself at the MC since she met him. She has but a snowball's chance in hell of being the end game girl.

>Misaki's development is far too rushed
It's the last half of the story they aren't going to take 50 chapters to develop a character. The fact that a new character is appearing so late in the game just at a time when the other 2 main love interests are relinquishing their spots is extremely indicative of Misaki playing a major romantic role.

I don't think she will definitively win, but you are actually crazy if you think she has no chance. It depends how this arc ends, if it ends with Natsuo and Misaki still together I don't see how Hina or Rui have a chance. But you are completely ignoring the fact that both Hina and Rui are lowering their odds of winning with each passing chapter.

The fact that their development is rushed should indicate that Sasuga isn't taking this character seriously. She was introduced around 6 chapters back and already she's already got the japanese mafia at Natsuo's front door. If this doesn't scream filler arc, I don't know what does.

Just because events unfold quickly doesn't mean that is the only development a character is going to get. She can very well still receive more character development, arguing this is fucking retarded because you don't know how relevant she will be in 10 chapters

Guarve artists are bombarded by leaflets, posters and even pranks, and that has zero nudity.
isnt it ending in about a year?

It's obvious that you are relying way too much on wishful thinking. I mean I'd agree with you if the manga sufficiently backed up your theories. So far the manga has only shown her in an extremely negative light and has rushed her story arc. There's still no evidence of Natsuo even reciprocating her feelings partially. Now you can go ahead an make all sorts of theories that you want of what can possibly happen in the future chapters. There are a million different things that can happen, but I'll need more than mere wishful thinking to take any of those possibilities seriously.

>people still thinking Hina won't win when her whole story since the beginning has been about sacrifices for her loved one only to get her catharsis at the end.
Every character in a romance that doesn't act in a self serving way wins.

Yo Philip, where is your new cuck fantasy?

Most Japanese males don't have actual friends, let alone bros like Barney.

This. But I would like to point out that a Hina ending is the most challenging one to write.

Following the Japanese rule of drama, she'll probably die from some unspecified disease and Natsuo will get together with Rui in her memory with their kid named after her.

>Shes not exactly likely to win imo.
I would say the opposite. Considering her arc so far, her winning is most likely.

true, true

user, you are surpassing SEO's trucking with your shitposting.

>most challenging one to write.
I sure hope so. That would make it more satisfying.

That's literally the most Japanese thing though. Either that or it ends as a other Winter Sonata ripoff. KEK.

>W-Winter Sonata is original and Japanese! We swear!

>Following the Japanese rule of drama, she'll probably die from some unspecified disease and Natsuo will get together with Rui in her memory with their kid named after her.
If this k-drama tier scenario happens, Natsuo will remain single for the rest of his life.

Kek, now I can't unimagine the black squad behind the door, ready to pummel Natsuo and abduct Misaki like cavemen.

You can hear the violins and the melancholic humming of a Korean woman from here, user.

>That's literally the most Japanese thing though.
user, I have read enough romance manga to know that this shit never happens. In television drama sure, but it's a manga.

Yes, which is why I brought up Winter Sonata.

>K-drama = manga
user i

>she'll probably die from some unspecified disease
Which will make her whole character arc meaningless, while also serving as the shitiest way to remove her. user, Kei is not a great writer but you are literally dragging her down to shitty television drama level.

We already had Natsuo getting stabbed for cheap drama. lol You telling me not to expect more obvious drama cliches coming?

Manga does not only reference manga and anime, you child. As much as I doubt Kei as a whole, I trust that her frame of reference to be more than something like Ichigo 100 or MARS.

>We already had Natsuo getting stabbed for cheap drama.
And he didn't die.

>You telling me not to expect more obvious drama cliches coming?
Every romance has cliches, but I don't see Kei using the unspecified disease one on Hina. That literally makes her whole character and her arc pointless. The character that suffers the most gets the happy ending, that happens even in k-dramas.

I think you're taking his shitpost a little too seriously.

Alcohol, heroin, coke etc... they mess up your ability to drive. Bad enough. Drug related crimes cause more harm. Regulation rather than an outright ban would help with that. e.g. Alcohol Prohibitation era in murika.

So who is better at riling up their reader, she or SEO?

Attached: 38970.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Wait...what level was she at before?

Attached: 1415232453145.png (346x221, 171K)

Rui with long hair

Attached: h6umxutnaoh21.jpg (627x767, 70K)

>destined lovers
Natsuo and Hina were destined to fall in love

Attached: 1destined.jpg (1066x1600, 548K)

>can her withdrawal problems be fixed
Not without a lot of fucking rehab.

RUIned. Give her bigger breasts and brown hair, too, would you?

I bet that Hina will save him as he save her

with her life

Don't like it? Even longer hair then.

Attached: D0qaRplUcAADS0_.jpg (451x680, 48K)

Now I have an urge to reread GE.

Attached: t_700x780.jpg (470x700, 137K)

main female is cute, but I stopped reading it after I got fed up with all the bullshit
never finished it.

At least you know who the MC ended up with, right?

So Natsuo got his dick sucked by a three different women now.
Hmmm, not very realistic, huh?

That's just you being utterly unable to read between the pretty obvious lines.

Proper relationships 4, sexual relationships 8
Sure, I always like girls tripping over themselves to touch my dick

Fuck off Hiro, go datamine somewhere else

Not entirely. I just want Misaki.

Attached: same.png (966x824, 1.2M)

This

I know they're supposed to be teenagers, but Jesus

I did finish it tho

It was kinda unfair that while Setsuna got the Disney-like happy ending, Touma's ending was depressing as hell. But I guess that fits with the theme of the story

Natsuo is not socially retarded like (You), though. He's a naive normalfag at best.

>26
>5
>Not being able to do what you like for some dumb block? Fuck that shit. Having two hot half-sisters and other women after my dick? Of course.

Hinafags on suicide watch.

Attached: so40o4xe0xl21.jpg (848x768, 87K)

Rui will come back soon, after getting chef'd

Attached: 1468989025545.gif (500x281, 938K)

>he's never had a relationship with a broken girl who's comfortable with her sexuality

It's fun as fuck user that's why.

And it's heart warming, a lonely girl finally finds a guy who likes her for her and a shy boy finds himself with a girl who he adores

OH NO NO THINK ABOUT MY HINA-NEE'S SCREENTIME

Because Ruis coming back? Everybody expected it. It's got nothing to do with Hinafags. It was obvious she was going to come back. We're probably going go get some chapters of her in the US

Well, I've never have 'a' relationship so I'm not an expert here. But I guess they live in a big city so it's not like people will point fingers at Rik-kun and say 'Look, he's living with a slut'.
But his mother probably won't be too happy.

The only one who looks desperate here is you.

Rui a bitch
Hina a hag
Miyabi a tool
Misaki a whore unironically

She was well known around school and no doubt around town as well. Honestly as you get older you realise that stuff like that honestly doesn't matter that much, all that matters is how they treat you at that time and fuck everyone elses opinion. Saying that there's girls that are just fucked in the head with BPD or other issues that you should avoid at all costs or at least keep at arms length, I don't see that with Momo though and I'm a sucker for crazy girls.

Depending on the translation of their special chapter, his brother either says that their mum knows he has a girlfriend and she's happy about it or that he'll be found out soon enough.

Momo's a nice girl I'm sure she'd make a good impression.

Do you think the author self inserts as Hina?

Attached: ....png (262x239, 55K)

why? we need to see her getting over Natsuo and moving on, her coming back was a given.

I meant his mom won't be happy about his gf's 'luggage' but they can just hide the truth about her past.

I think that after she's moved on, Rui will encourage Hina to go to Natsuo. Most likely if Serizawa is making her attempt.

RED FLAGS FOR NOT HANAKO
>is a prostitute.
>is a drug addict
>mooches off some random guy and tries to suck his dick.

Just fuck her off already she is a lost cause.

Attached: 1541032633194.png (512x447, 216K)

She won't die. But she will save him by giving Natuso his ability to write again by becoming his muse again.

Imagine Natsuo going on a total coke bender for a couple of chapters, that would be crazy.

Ah, well who knows what she's like but if she's a good person I'm sure she'll just be happy that Ritsu is happy.

His dad will be fuckin impressed his son can pull a girl with a perfect body

Not really since its been hinted at throughout Natsuo dating Rui, and even after. with the story as a guide its as Sasuga has already planned it otherwise she would of made Hina get rid of the rings have the final talk to move on instead of making her dedicated to him

Most of them a trolls adding speculations with no baisis other than feelings. the story has never been subtle when it comes to Rui and Hina developments, the buildups throughout the story made it obvious when one would date the other and how close to breakups they would be. Now all of Hina's buildup will pay off

>she'll just be happy that Ritsu is happy.
Do such parents exist in real life, by the way?

She's actually taking cooking classes so she may improve.

Does she? I thought those classes were organized by one of the stalker's acquintances.

Hinas already dedicated her life to Natsuo.
Shuu has encouraged her to honest with her feelings for Natsuo since she cant find happiness if she lies to her self.
We may see Shuu again, but Hina has already rejected him 3 times because of Natsuo

Mine are like that and so are all my friends parents that I know.

It must be sad to have cunty parents if they don't have a good reason to disapprove.

Maybe,. but highly unlikely

If anything she's like the hostess whose friend died of sickness, and Natsuo's female Neighbor whose family kept taking her money until she left and almost forced herself into prostitution
Misaki, while cool, has too much baggage in my opinion. If she can be saved then im open to it, but considering how she tries to blackmail Natsuo by saying she's drugged his food, and now she's brought trouble to his house, i get a sinking feeling things wont end well for her.

What I mean by that is that it will actually take an effort to write it, as compared to him just finally getting back with Rui.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c192 (web) - p012 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 1.8M)

I feel like its the opposite; that Hina's has already been set up throughout the story to be the one he ends with.
Rui broke up with him when he needed her most, on the grounds that she couldn't help him with his writers block and that they cant works as lovers and are better off being family. Being able to turnabout all that seems like a much bigger challenge to me at least.

Attached: 6.jpg (800x2304, 766K)

>Now I'm really worried

They really are cute together

Maybe by your autistic standards.
I literally have only 5 friends with whom i hang out sometimes, two of them have had like 5+ girls including JB while the other three betas had 2 by the age of 19.

yea

Attached: Tachibana Hina_AEJsnC.jpg (479x783, 98K)

My mother has been shaping me since my earliest years. My father broke up with her when I was 4, and at some point she decided to make sure I will never leave her. So, for her it's not a question of approving or disapproving my IMpossible gfs - since I was 14 she has been throwing tantrums and hysterical fits every time she thought I'm starting to show interest in girls.
So I stopped doing that a year or two later. Fast forward 15 years, and I'm 31 now and never have been in a relatioship. When I was 26 I moved into another town but them my mother started to simulate some heavy illness to force me to spend with her at least two weeks in a month (I can do it because I work from home). And every day I'm away from her she calls me two times a day to check if I'm at home and not going anywhere. But I don't even want to meet somebody now, because I was broken beyond repair many years ago.
This is the case of bad parents I was talking about, not those who shoot disapproving looks at your new girlfriend.

Where are you live? The country, I mean.

Unlike Rui, she cant keep her emotions in check while cooking thought. But at least it looks cute while she does it

Attached: Tachibana Hina_eeiaxt64ssas9.jpg (1005x681, 350K)

Well, then I think my case is too serious even for Yea Forums. And I don't even know what have I done in my previous live to deserve this. Sad!

Latvia

Jesus christ user that's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck in arrested development because of your mothers insecurities. It's not fair at all.

But maybe, you just have to cut her out of your life to be able to live yours? It wouldn't be selfish, you deserve to have a life.

>tries to suck his dick
She didn't try, she did suck his dick and performed paizuri. It's just that she doesn't swallow.

Honestly user just get the fuck away from her, they are manipulative psychopaths, was in a similar situation.. dont blame yourself or backwards rationalize user

Well in your case your mum's a serious mental issues, i pity you user.

Thanks for your kind words.
She is my mother, no matter who else she is. Without her, I wouldn't even exist. And I'm 100% sure she will just kill herself if I leave her. But the most important thing, what would I be able to achieve by exicising her from my life? I physically can not imagine myself going out with a girl or something. And single women my age are in need of a husband, formal or informal, not a manchild. I'm too self-aware and self-conscious to even try.
I have a rather fine way of escaping reality - my pseudocreative job I've become rather good at. I've turned myself into a tool which performs said work because it's really easier that way.

Don't get me wrong, I believe Hina to be the endgame as well. But Kei has to make Hina overcome her biggest flaw for that to happen, her selflessness. She is going to reach her limit of suppressing her feelings and will have to confess at some point. Still I don't think she will be the one to take initiative for that. Natsuo will probably start doubting her feelings and will find out the rings and confront her about it. And it will happen after Hina has helped him get over his depression and writer's block, otherwise he will end up distancing himself from everyone knowing his current state of mind. Now at that very moment whether Hina decides to once again be selfless or after a long time for once thinks of herself and admits her feelings willl ultimately decide her fate. Off course after knowing it, Natsuo will be devasted knowing that he left her based on Shuu's words and her obvious lie which he should have seen through. Then there is also Rui who is obviously gonna be important in the last decision as no matter what she has also been his love for a long time. Now whether Natsuo decides to go with the easy option of telling Hina he is over her, apologises and goes back to chase Rui or actually decides to persue Hina back ultimately realising his bottled up feelings for her and decides to take the harsh path of ultimately having to reject Rui. I think the latter is more challenging to write because Rui had most if the story so far play in her favour, where as the narrative has constantly tested Hina by putting everything against her. Hina ending is more challenging because it won't be the fairy tale ending especially considering how Rui is. But that's also why I think it would be more satisfying at the same time.

Well if it's affecting you both that badly then you should try bringing your mother to a therapist to sort out her feelings. I have never been in a situation like that so just a suggestion.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but this would make a good manga/story.

Attached: 1550621020751.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Thanks for appreciation, anons. But the train is gone, as we say in my country. Please don't bother yourself too much, I just wanted to talk with somebody about my situation.
It's just that I'm always baffled a little bit when I read or hear about mothers asking their boys: 'When will you find yourself a nice girl?' because it contradicts everything I've known.

I don't live in USA so a therapist isn't an option. In my country people will look at this act as if I'm trying to send my mother in an asylum.

user, is this your mom?

Attached: 16.jpg (850x1200, 246K)

I don't either. I live in Brazil. But I don't think that ignoring the main problem for so long is going to solve anything. It would be probably better for both of you to do something about it.

Oh, that's nice idea! And don't worry, I'm detached enough to not get offended by this. More to the point, in the line of my job I get to know a few writers and one of them even give me a small secret cameo in one of his short stories. So your proposition is only logical.

- I want to be Natsuo, but only if i could dump both Hina and Rui, find a way to another world. And confess to Mya nee instead

Man that's really terrible. Really get away from her for some time. Find someone for yourself, we always need support in our lives as well, we can't always be the ones to give the support ( like what you have done for your mother).

Again, I appreciate you help but I don't think I myself will ever be able to change my life. No matter how bad it is, it became the truth of me. And I suppose for your it sounds way worse than I feel myself about it. I've never had another life, after all.

I find support in my job. I'm a translator (not from English, so don't worry for my readers because of my pathetic command of it) and I see the books I've translated as a proof that I'm still useful for the society despite my limitations.

>sacrifices for her loved one
By using him to shield her from her stalker?

A few tips for you to get a date:
Either dump your mother or visit a therapist she is very a toxic person
You are 31, rack up some cash, get a better paying job work double shifts if necessary
Hit the gym a few times a week, in a one years time you'll be pretty toned
If you spaz around women read some fucking books how to properly behave yourself and read the situation
And lastly don't go around for a date, act cool and eventually you will get one

My life never had any real low points so I can't even begin to imagine it. Well, if you're fine with it, then okay, I guess

>I find support in my job.
That's good, but you will need someone by your side as well. We all do, give it a try it's not late. My father got married at the age of 37.

(You)

Well that's the thing user, it'd be up to you to figure it out. You've been on rails set by your circumstances so part of your growth is figuring that out. It's scary but when everything starts clicking together it's very rewarding.

Don't worry about what women want, just do your best man and don't overthink it. I know that's easier said than done since I'm an over thinker as well that's affected my mental health and relationships.

Like the other anons have said, maybe get into some therapy. Therapy is mostly 90% talking about the issues out loud and acknowledging them and what's the worst that could happen?

>Hinas already dedicated her life to Natsuo.
By jerking off to Shuu nightly?

This is good! I also find support in reading or listening for stories about people having good life. It shows me that world is a nice thing after all.
I really don't want to drag innocent people into my life and forcing them to deal with my luggage.

If I go to a therapist I'll be viewed as a psycho unfortunately. We just don't doing that in my homeland.

user, I would recommend you take some mental therapy. Your are not some unstable dude, just talk out your issues with a psychiatrist. It would help a lot.

1 (was confessed to once in middle school)
Some parts of Natsuo's life are enviable but most of it is not (mother dying, two breakups, getting stabbed, ...) so no

It would be good to have Natsuo's charm though

Good post.

user, I have enough money saved to not work for ~10 years if I wanted to. I spend very little and work a lot. 15 hours of translations almost every day.
The point is, I can't IMAGINE myself going on a date, or kissing somebody, or having sex. It's like another plan of existence for me.

2/10 bait
Meanwhile Rui gets BLACKED daily in New York...

Which was worse, your birthdays or her birthdays?

>23
>5— never had trouble getting close or talking to girls, except I'm a shut-in and I rarely leave the house unless it's for something important (like school, work, going to buy food/things I want), so I've never had a serious girlfriend. Most of my childhood friends were female and I even kissed one of them when I was very young. Tried dating one girl at work, but that went didn't workout, to put it vaguely.
>No, I've seen what's out there and I'm not missing much.

Chicks dig psychos brah, sometimes you just gotta do what needs to be done and damn everyone else.

You know the old saying, on their death beds a woman regrets the men she slept with and men regret who they didn't. You don't want to be dying thinking 'If I only done this instead."

It's ultimately your choice but just have a look at these randoms coming to your support over this and realise that it's not weak to ask for help and if you keep everything in and try to be strong you'll just become brittle.

>domestically
I unironically read it as domesticated.

>People think Misaki will win
Niggers chill, she's been around for like a couple fucking chapters. She's just filler like the drama acting bitch that's gonna get her muff eaten. Screenshot this her only use is to bring Natsuo back to a clear mind and reintegrate Hina.

If my girl Serizawa doesn't win I want everyone else to lose as well

Well she's gonna get DYKED and we already know someone will eventually win.

>The Hinafag is as denial as usual
Misaki's victory maybe not 100% but you must be delusional to think she has no chance at all, especially with these recent developments.

Like turning her into a blackmailing drug addict? Yea, that definitely confirms a Misaki endgame.

>people the girl that blackmailed Natsuo by drugging his food is going to win

Can someone smack these people in the head?

Attached: 1445630115315.png (346x259, 93K)

>think the*

Already exists.

Attached: chi no wadachi.png (837x1200, 297K)

Man this is fucked, another one to add to the reading list

I like this manga, but it's taking so fucking long to get to the good parts.

Attached: 1333492625201.png (112x112, 17K)

turboyikes

Time to get reborn in isekai.

i feel like making a thread but it won't last long

Holy fucking autism. Hina and Rui are the only ones that are debatable. Anything else is out of the question. Especially some crack whore who's been around for less than 10 chapters.
Are you a seething Ruitard or just genuinley retarded?

Are you agreeing or implying I'm a misaki downie?

He's agreeing with you.

So how does one get these illustrations?

Buy the dakis I guess.

How to explain it to others?

where i wonder

Equally awkward, I'd say. So we stopped to celebrate them ~10 years ago.

>new girl is a coke fiend
Will Natsuo start snorting coke of her ass? Or will he use coke to get over his writers block? I actually hope it goes somewhere with thie drug arc.

Attached: 1499931773094.jpg (525x516, 46K)

I'm not brittle - I want to believe that, at least. I'm genuinely thankful to anons for their support, but they won't have to deal with my bullshit as some unfortunate person I would drag in my life. And, to be honest, I'm rather ugly on top of the psychological stuff. Receding hairline, gynecomastia, skinny-fat body, 5'8" etc. Not a catch, really.
And yes, I've been thinking about how I will look back at my life at the end. But I'm pretty sure I'll remember only good moments. Like holding the first published book I've translated, or hearing some kind words from the readers. There's also a possibility I won't have time or brain functions to think about my life at all!
So I'm sure that won't be an issue.

I'm pretty sure Sasuga sending a message here. 'Former sluts are the best wives' or something.

I don't think there will be consequences for Natsuo. He already got his shit pushed in with the stalker. No need to make him suffer physically once more.

Not sure that will happen. Rui is likely to freak out n head back before long.

Rui still has 6 months left on her training course, something she sacrificed a relationship with natsuo to get there. It has been well established that she will always choose her career over anything else.

Yes, I'm pretty sure 'Rui will return' means 'Rui will appear again'. Kei doesn't very fluent in English.

thank you, user that doesn't require handholding.

dayum that hina

Still. I think something will force her to return, or give her an excuse.
Yeah, I can translate a little. From what there is Rui will return.
Then again I hope Rui will win, but she probably won't.

holy fuck this is hot

Of course she will return to jp to work for her father, only after getting her chef license. She has already made her choice, instead of staying at home to fix her love relationship, she decided to pursue her own path.

I believe he also mentioned something about "our family would find out" even if they weren't talking directly. I mean it's possible that her family doesn't know she's a drug addled whore, but I figured it was in relationship to his family not wanting to be associated with incest.

Agreed, she'd need to have an entire arc salvaging her character at this point. I really only look at her as using Nat and Nat needing to be taught the lesson of "you can't white knight everything".

You really think if mc ends up broken because of the junkie she won't run back? Maybe I'm overestimating Rui but she's probably the only person who seems to genuinely love him, regardless of how she acts.

>Maybe I'm overestimating Rui but she's probably the only person who seems to genuinely love him
>Hina doesn't exist
user I

I'm aware hina exists, I think her feelings are less than Rui’s. Both abandoned him. And while I'm aware Hina will ultimately win, I think Rui will either choose her work again or something will happen to stop her from winning.

>I think her feelings are less than Rui’s.
>Sacrifices everything to protect Natsuo and has decided to dedicate her life to help him even if he is not with her in the end.
>feelings are less than Rui's.
user, at least put some effort in your shitposting.

no because I know for a fact that when the mc was nearly broken due to losing his ability to write, she still chosed to break up with him then immediately fly back to US.
She is part of the reason why natsuo loses all hope and being preyed on by the junkie in the first place.

It's called a damsel in distress, someone who is to be saved by the heroic MC. Just read more than 5 manga user.

>Sacrifices
The only thing Hina ever sacrificed was Natsuo, to protect herself no less.

Dedicate by not protecting him from a junkie, got it.
That's a fair point.

>Meat shield Ruitard is still trying

>Dedicate by not protecting him from a junkie, got it.
>Tells master about her suspensions.
>Personally asks Natsuo if he is in any trouble

You never know. Both sisters have a chance.

>I can't IMAGINE myself going on a date, or kissing somebody, or having sex. It's like another plan of existence for me.
That's the problem user. Whatever the mind can believe the mind can achieve. You should start with some basic meditation and slowly build yourself up to that mindset.

It's this retard again.

Rui a shit

a best

best shit

and still vastly superior to Hina

Thank you for your advice! I'm really glad you decided to help me.
But, to be honest, I've went so deep into my work I don't think it would be wise for me to try and change my lifestyle. Of course, not having a girlfriend or sex is kind of bothering me, but not torturing. The reason is, I've never tasted it so I don't know that is this - I don't know what exactly I'm missing.
If, say, I'll to try to hit a gym and go out on dates it will take a lot of time, obviously. I won't be able to translate 14-15 hours everyday anymore. Maybe I'll even lose my job because of that - and my job is my hobby, because I love books indescribably.
For example, Tesla and Newton were good and respected members of society despite never being in a relationship. I like to think that I'm fulfilling my duty as a part of civilization by giving people something they can enjoy. I don't know if I'm ready to risk losing that over my attempts of meeting somebody. And the understanding that I have nothing good to give to my possible partner doesn't help.
I can act normally only because I have forsaken any hopes long ago. If they'd resurface again only to sink afterwards, it will finally break me. So I'm too afraid.

Disproven

showing more skin doesn't equal win

Yes

>likes the discount version

Chef, calm down.

likes an adulterer

>likes a rebound

>rebound when she was first...

>cheap substitute
>not a rebound

Most decent in Yea Forums is a Domestic Girlfriend, sucha are the times.

To all anons going through trouble id say this: Dont be afraid to ask for help. If you believe that in the future you can get a better life you have the power to do so, one way or another this is truth. Seek help of others, be aware that are bad people in the world but also know that there are good ones too.

Attached: Pic so more people will read.png (494x270, 240K)

unexpected wholesomeness ...

the second sentence is at least coherent and pretty wholesome, but what the fuck did you mean by this :
>Most decent in Yea Forums is a Domestic Girlfriend, sucha are the times.

Nicest possibly?

>mind can
and a drunk.

Good morning, Mohammad.

What the fuck?

you have a heart of gold user but your english needs work.
I hope you have a good day and thanks for that wholesome post.