You took it, didn't you?

You took it, didn't you?

Attached: chiyo-chan.jpg (712x534, 209K)

I wanna fuck her

とりましたね

adult Chiyo or loli Chiyo?

Chiyo-chan's virginity?

You took it, didn't you?

huh

Attached: h.png (958x685, 332K)

Miss. Sakaki, give it back. Please give it back1

loli chiyo went to murica, the most degenerate place in the world, so you wouldn't want to know how she looks now

MYEEEEEEEH YES! AND WHEN I'M DONE TYING YOU TO THE RAILROAD TRACK, I'LL CASH IN THE TOWN DEED FOR 12 PIECES OF SILVER! MYEH HEH HEH!!!

she looks good.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 11.49.25 PM.png (176x418, 89K)

the turbo autism claims another victim

Attached: autism.png (953x667, 788K)

>>Give it back to Chiyo-chan!

>EVERYONE GET BACK INTO YOUR SEATS NOW!!!

Attached: Yukari-Tanizaki.jpg (367x250, 30K)

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPER!

SHE IS INNOCENT.

Attached: sakaki_embarrassed.jpg (1440x1080, 434K)

embarrassed huh?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 5.37.47 PM.png (232x176, 62K)

Attached: sakaki_what.jpg (1440x1080, 611K)

So that is what you do for money, eh?

I don't know what you're implying but I'm sure it's wrong.

Attached: Sakaki_turn.gif (348x464, 1.22M)

Nyamo

>>Or is it the pictures of Chiyo on your computer...

Attached: wheres_chiyo.jpg (508x612, 37K)

You know too much.

Attached: sakaki_gun.jpg (1440x1080, 542K)

>>Sakaki, you're under arrest!

Attached: officer-tomo.jpg (900x677, 44K)

im sorry chiyo, /pol/ was right. i had no choice but to take the redpill

Not today. Not ever.

Attached: tomo_tied_up.jpg (1440x1080, 552K)

like this?

Attached: chiyo.png (1250x1544, 387K)

I got this, time to die!!!

Attached: 1536712940914.png (211x347, 91K)

yikes

did you draw this?

You're too slow, too weak, and to stupid to catch me.

Attached: Sakaki_threatening.jpg (1440x1080, 154K)

i have in my hands your chat logs, let me read it for you:
>so, you are 10yo, right? You know what i'd do to you? I'd put my mouth on you blank and suck it until you blank, then i'd shove my blank inside your blank and blank you until you blank die, you blank blank. when i finish with you, they'l need two trash bags. of for your corpse, and the other for you swollen blank full of blank.

Attached: rekt-sakaki.png (375x416, 275K)

rofl...

im sorry

i think its neat, legit question do you take commissions?

And even then Osaka couldn't finish the job. If you can't compete even in a dream, how do you hope to beat me in reality? Give up, little one.

Attached: Sakaki_sakuga.gif (320x240, 332K)

I do
just send a note to eishiban on DA

> (You)

Attached: Kasuga._Osaka_.Ayumu.full.881104.jpg (850x680, 59K)

I ALWAYS WIN!

Attached: 1536477571983.gif (384x384, 400K)

It was consensual, though.

Attached: 7.png (831x498, 488K)

whats that comics name again

think he got sent to jail?

proof Sakaki was trying to get into Chiyo's pants

Attached: sakaki_and_chiyo.jpg (287x598, 142K)

Nah, Nyamo isn't a snitch.

Bet she and Yukari have some funny stories from when they were before the appropriate age too.

comics name user?

Anyone got the screen cap of Chiyo lezzing it out with Sasaki when they are adults?

lol?

Sauce OP?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 6.45.54 PM.png (255x179, 46K)

Why is Tomo so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Attached: 1470958494102.png (218x381, 110K)

How are you today, Miss Osaka?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 6.44.29 PM.png (355x217, 70K)

what's Osaka IQ? I'd say 160 as a low guess

It's not a picture, it was adult Chiyo coming back to Japan, meeting Sasaki, she then confidently showed Sasaki the wonders is lesbian sex while Sasaki stayed embarrassed throughout he ordeal.

Disgusting

Ah!

same

where can I find it

It was just a story someone wrote here, and if I knew where to find it, I wouldn't be asking the same here right? I probably have it myself, but going through all the shit I've downloaded will take forever.

roger, want to hear a tomo story?

Go for it, never say never say no to tomboys.

(A Bite out of Crime)

Tomo's school day had started off terribly. She was getting ready for school as she did almost every day, but things just weren't going her way. First off, her bras weren't fitting properly and were causing some discomfort for her breasts even when the straps were adjusted. Next was her toothbrush. It was so old that it wasn't doing its job properly, and the handle then broke during the attempt to somewhat clean her teeth. Naturally, Tomo went to her father to inform her of both things. But it resulted in him yelling at her and refusing to buy her a single thing. After that, Tomo went to school and simply had to endure her discomfort.
It was a boring day at school for a student by the name of Tomo Takino. But it was better than being complained at by her father like earlier in the morning. The high school girl remembered it well, and the memory caused her to shudder. "I can't believe he bitched at me when I asked for bras and a toothbrush... He should provide them since I'm growing and things wear out over time." Tomo was mumbling to herself for the most part. Her class was so loud that no one could hear her anyway.
Tomo's mind was racing with thoughts. Getting a job was impossible right now. She knew Koyomi wouldn't loan money either nor pay for the required items. But she needed them badly! That was for certain! Her body was growing and teeth needed to be cleaned! It was basic human rights! And yet... her father deprived her of that.
"Maybe... I can steal them? It wouldn't be the first time I've taken what I need." Tomo was seeming to get lost in thought on how she could pull it off. Items had barcodes, after all. And getting away with theft wasn't as easy as it was the last time Tomo stole.
She was a creative girl though, and she did manage to think of an idea that seemed good enough to actually work. All she had to do now was put the plan into motion once school was over.

Attached: new-tomo.jpg (500x667, 130K)

Today was the first day at Tohru's new job. It was also the first time the dragon had even had a real job in general. Sure, serving as Miss Kobayashi's mistress counted to an extent, but Tohru didn't earn any money from it. She wanted to help her mistress financially and also show how useful she could be! Maybe if she did well enough, Kobayashi would finally trust Tohru and eat a piece of her tail! It was a long shot, but Tohru was willing to try anything at this point.
Her job was as a security guard for a store. It was a relatively simple job she had since all that needed to be done was make sure no one shoplifted. That, and also ensure no conflict occurred.
Customers within the store seemed to be rather well behaved. Even so, Tohru kept her guard up and made sure no one did the wrong thing. She was taking her job very seriously, but that was only to be expected with how keen the dragon was to please her mistress.
School had ended for Tomo, and she left without dawdling at all. She wanted to get the necessary items as soon as possible and get home before her father could scold her for being late. Tomo ran down the street with her bag in hand and focused on reaching the closest store. She knew it sold what was needed, and it would be better than travelling a longer distance.
There was one thing Tomo was unaware of, though. And that was the fact that there was now a security guard at the store she planed to shoplift from.
Tomo stopped once outside of the store and caught her breath. She then glanced around once before stepping inside. The plan had replayed itself in her mind countless times at school. So Tomo knew how she planned to steal

Tomo made her way through the store while unaware of the security guard that had their eyes on her. Tohru was mostly watching those with bags due to how easy it was to shoplift with them. First, Tomo went to grab a new toothbrush. Before she hid it in her bag though, Tomo glanced around and removed the object from the packaging. That way, no sensors would pick up on the unscanned barcode and trigger alarms.
Tohru was watching Tomo from another aisle. She was managing this simply by moving a few products and peeping through the shelves. Seeing the high school girl steal irritated Tohru, but she figured it would be easier to confront the human later.
Tomo believed she had managed to get away with stealing the toothbrush. As a result, she went to the clothing section of the store and straight over to the bras. Tomo knew what size she used to be, and so, she simply grabbed some that were one size up. Tohru had been following as stealthily as possible, and even now, Tomo was unaware of the dragon stalking her. She was too focused on removing the tag on the bras and then shoving them in her bag as well. "Now that that's done, I guess I should get home before he can yell at me. I don't need him killing me over something like this..."
Tomo acted as if she'd lost interest in the bras she was looking at and made her way to the entrance of the store. Tohru's shift was ending now too, and so she followed at leisure while plotting what to do. In situations like this, it was best to confront Tomo outside the store to avoid causing any damage or disruptions. That was exactly what the dragon girl now planned to do.
With it already becoming dark and Tomo racing home by going through alleys, Tohru transformed into a dragon and was hot in persuit. Fitting through the alleys was difficult, but Tomo was unaware of the ongoing pursuit due to the simple fact Tohru could become invisible.

Tomo had been rushing too quickly for her own good, and that resulted in her making a wrong turn into a dead end. The school girl cursed her luck and was about to run back the way she came when something became visible before her very eyes. Tomo could see a large scaly snout in front of her along with razor sharp teeth. The creature growled, their eyes on Tomo as it seemed to speak. "You're a thief. And thieves pay the price. I take my job seriously, and for her sake, I'm going to make sure you can't steal again!"
Tomo was frozen stiff in shock from a mythical creature being right in front of her. She couldn't run as the only escape route had been cut off. The teenager merely stared with wide eyes, and the fear was actually starting to amuse Tohru. The Dragon didn't want to waste too much time though as Kobayashi was probably waiting at home. She decided to cut things short by leaning in closer and grabbing Tomo with her jaws. It was rude to play with her food, and so before Tomo could scream out for help, Tohru threw Tomo up and opened her mouth up. The teenager fell in and swallowed within a single gulp.
With the girl having been swallowed whole, a burp escaped Tohru before she made her way out of the alley and took to the air. She flew back to Kobayashi's apartment while Tomo had been slowly digesting within her stomach.

The acids had killed Tomo almost instantly, and yet the body itself was taking time to break down. This was merely normal though as a human was far more filling than a regular meal.
Tohru transformed back into a human once at the apartment. She landed gracefully in front of the apartment room and then headed inside with a happy smile on her face. "I'm home~? I hope I didn't worry you!"
Kobayashi was sitting at the table and had been waiting patiently on Tohru's return. It wasn't like the dragon to leave without a warning first, and so, she had in fact been worried. The concern was masked by Kobayashi's exhaustion, though. "Tohru... Where were you? Were you shopp- What happened to your stomach?!" The one thing Tohru hadn't taken into consideration was the fact her stomach was bulging after eating a human as a meal. "Oh... This? I just ate, that's all!" Kobayashi eyed the dragon girl and crossed her arms. "What did you eat? A melon?" The question made Tohru giggle and shake her head. "Nope! I just ate a shoplifter. I was hired as a guard and a girl stole. So, I ate her."
Kobayashi sat there in silence as she processed what had been said. She then readjusted her glasses before it seemed to hit her. Tohru ate a living human. Almost instantly, the female gaped and yelled in sheer shock. "WHAT?!"

what do you think?

Attached: wut.jpg (512x384, 30K)

Attached: minamo_and_yukari_by_rhodonite-d34j871.png (500x500, 34K)

Attached: 1550689764189.png (670x1025, 476K)

rekt

Of course Kaorin wouldn't notice her.

Yomis are for breeding.

Attached: Yomimanga.jpg (283x479, 74K)

That one shot of her sick in bed is surprisingly cute. That said, she always had a nice girl-next-door vibe about her (even if you still watch her back around her).

shes making jiggle noises again

Attached: fatty.png (758x586, 379K)

>(even if you still watch her back around her).
how?

>still have to watch your back around her
Fuck. I'm tired.

Just being careful since even she isn't above the occasional cruel prank.

She's pretty clever. It might be best to strike from ambush.

Attached: 115161.jpg (1024x768, 595K)

Attached: 73625889_p0.jpg (1384x3072, 1.03M)

shes cute

GIVE IT BACK YOU BITCH

I didn't take it. :c

Attached: crying_sakaki.jpg (480x360, 11K)

SHE DIDN'T TAKE IT!
The only things Sakaki stole are an endangered animal and my heart

Attached: sakaki_smile.jpg (1440x1080, 551K)

>>she let herself go tho...

Attached: damn sakaki.jpg (743x449, 43K)

could Tomo beat Osaka in a fist fight?

no she couldn't

Yes, Tomo would distract Osaka with a clever observation

Attached: 1551435342019.jpg (194x168, 11K)

rip

Ah!