We need more good animated love stories and less SoL trash

We need more good animated love stories and less SoL trash

Attached: Tsuki ga Kirei Reading fortune.webm (1280x720, 726K)

I really liked that anime, great romance.
The first episode was goofy though with how they'd shout the sponsor's name at random moments.

I'll take this over WacRonalds or Opple any day of the week. There's no effective difference between them saying Grime or Line. 9/10 Japanese use that app anyway, so everybody knows what is being referred to.

That show was trash, this is how you make a dumb middle-school romance.

Attached: M8p8S6j.png (1280x720, 674K)

Is Golden Time the greatest love story ever told?

Attached: Banri goes TADA.jpg (960x1400, 422K)

No, we don't.

Its a story about teenagers experiencing first love. ofcourse it will be dumb. first love is all about being dumb and stumbling.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsuki ga Kirei - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.51_[2017.07.01_09.29.10].jpg (1920x1080, 668K)

why don't people watch cartoons that could have been live action instead?

makes no sense

>3DPD

Attached: 12390931_162166417474064_414769159920889862_n.jpg (552x309, 17K)

That's why it's shit if you aren't going to joke about it, Tsuki ga Kirei idealizes it way too much.

Whats wrong with it? its pure, innocent teenage love, new grounds, virgin territory unscarred by past relationships.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsuki ga Kirei - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.03_[2017.06.25_02.41.29].jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

Yeah and somehow a shitty first love like that makes it to marriage, that's the point, it's retarded and overly idealized wish fulfillment

>Yeah and somehow a shitty first love like that makes it to marriage
Its not unheard of. I personally know a few couples which ended up marrying their first love.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsuki ga Kirei - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.55_[2017.04.28_11.46.29].jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

that's just how japs do it tho

not when they are 12 yo

One of my high school classmates did that too.
He and his girlfriend were joined by the hip so his friends mocked him regularly, telling him that he would end marrying her. And in fact he did.

>3rd year junior highschool
>12 yo
nah, they're about 14-15 and I know couple who started dating at 14 and ended up marrying.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsuki ga Kirei - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.14_[2017.06.09_15.58.30].jpg (1920x1080, 726K)

When this happens it's because the relationship evolves and reinvents itself quite a bit to remain stable to the point it's far from the lovey dovey shit that started it, that's actually the interesting part of a relationship.

And that's exactly what happened with the Tsuki ga Kirei couple, as shown by the credits on every episode, especially the last.

lol fucking no, if you think that shallow shit at the end is a mature relationship you are a manchild

Did you even watch the thing?

I liked that the JCs we're having sex and using hotels.

yes, it covers the most uninteresting part of a romance.

Yup.
If there is something that I hate about modern anime is that males and females don't interact with each other, like you were watching an all-ages Disney movie.

How often do you think they had sex?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsuki ga Kirei - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.08_[2017.05.27_17.56.08].jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

Nips cannot write romance anyway, so let them work on SoL genre they've created and perfected.

I always find it funny when animefags act like they have a good trip on Japan compared to the average person just because they know some generic stuff, but in reality they don't know what it's actually like. The truth is stuff like Domestic na Kanojo and even some hentai stuff depicts Japan more accurately. Sex industry stuff is huge in Japan but hardly ever gets depicted.

grip*

You could say that the ending it's idealized but the development of the relationship itself it's really great

Kill yourself teen.

>teen
ha, I wish. I'm 30

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsuki ga Kirei - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.38_[2017.07.01_09.31.40].jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

Maybe if you never had a teen romance, it's really nothing special.

I know 5 guys who married their first girl friends, all of whom got into relationships at the age of 14. This is a topic you shouldn't try to address, virgin.

one of very few anime to make me cry

see retard, not an excuse for the show to tackle the most boring and shallow part of the relationship.

>boring and shallow
You got anything that aren't mere adjectives? Or is this what you consider making a point? Very unimaginative and so 2017. It didn't work then, and it doesn't work now. Besides, your initial post has nothing to do with what you've just stated. Now you're suddenly accusing the show of being "boring" because the specific development you subjective approve of happens offscreen, while your initial post claimed for the relationship to be overidealized wishfulfillment and thereby implying for marraige to be an unrealistic conclusion. You need to make up your mind. You had 2 years to formulate an actual argument. How come this is still the best you can come up with?

Attached: 1541313473336.png (580x701, 275K)

>while your initial post claimed for the relationship to be overidealized wishfulfillment and thereby implying for marraige to be an unrealistic conclusion
That's what it exactly is with what we're shown at least, the show heavily implies that the basic relationship they had was enough for them to be stable enough and marry later on.
>You had 2 years to formulate an actual argument.
you had 2 years to improve your taste and stop liking shitty shows.

I love how this show triggers robots who never exprienced teenager love haha.

>the show heavily implies that the basic relationship they had was enough for them to be stable enough and marry later on.
So this what speed-watching actually looks like. Crunchyroll even translated the ending credits for you, EOP. How come you still didn't get it?

I love how truth triggers wish fulfillment fags who never experienced teenager love haha.

>2 min credits are enough to justify 12 episodes of nothing
damn you are retarded son

Technically it was ~60sec times 11 episodes, but I guess you wouldn't know since you binge watched the show at twice the speed. Can't be helped.

the only one that actually mattered was the one in the last episode retard.

Marrying sisters and cousins in your shitty hick town doesn't count.

You will probably never realize how ironic this statement actually is.
Sorry, Jamal. I am from one of Europe's biggest cities.

Alabama isn't in Europe

fuck off underage

My 1/16th Italian and German ancestry say otherwise!

romance genre is trash specially teenage romance

Romance is good when it's not a romance show.