Who would be considered the most evil villain of the anime genre? I'm not asking most powerful, most popular...

Who would be considered the most evil villain of the anime genre? I'm not asking most powerful, most popular, or most liked but most pure evil.

Attached: One Piece 728 8-noscale.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijVAeY1lz7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freeza or Orochimaru

all other evils pale in comparisson.

Attached: future queen of hell.png (640x360, 241K)

I'd say Freeza. Orochimaru doesn't really have ambitions of ruling or killing everyone, he just wants to learn every jutsu around. He will certainly kill anyone who attempts to mess with his goal though.

Not from a Shonen, that's for sure.

Frieza and Orochimaru both softened up over time.

Attached: femto.jpg (440x550, 37K)

Hiroshimoot

Considering Griffith is more of a unhinged control freak than a sadist I'd say he's more generic.

Femto isn't Griffith.

does evil really need a goal? Sure, Freeza doesnt care about others and ruthlessly kills everyone he doesnt like, but orochimaru on the other hand goes as far as doing medical experiment on children, and even trying to kill sasuke to take his body. he doesnt want power or money or anything like freeza, and its just his own desire to know the jutsus, but isnt that enough?
Biblicaly the root of evil materialism and egoism, the care for yourself and your own well being over that of others, and in that light orochimarus egoistic desire to learn the jutsus at the expand of children is pretty evil.

Yes, but Orochimaru doesn't kill them on purpose, they die as results of his experimenting, or if they try to oppose him, applying biblical morality to a world where the bible doesn't exist is foolish. Freeza on the other hand causes exponentially more suffering and fear, and would genocide an entire race for little to no reason. Both are evil, in a sense, but Freeza's is on a galactic level, while Orochimaru's is pretty much just on a continental.

You wat

Attached: untitled.jpg (364x227, 22K)

It is unclear how often Frieza actually destroys races or just forcibly conscripts them into his ranks or displaces them.

>applying biblical morality to a world where the bible doesn't exist is foolish
why? either morality is objective and universal, or dont exist at all, thus what is evil for us is also evil for those in whatever medium, even if it isnt perceived by those. sometimes this difference between the perceived morality is the theme of a movie/story itself.

also you need to consider that freeza is infinitely more powerfull than orochimaru, but this doesnt make him more evil just because he is capable of doing more. can we be sure orochimaru wouldnt also genocide entire races if he could and happens to cross him?

based

Attached: B39409F7-CF54-4FC8-B238-FF687BB04DDD.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

He's not Griffith. He's something different. Barely even remembers/acknowledges his life as a human.

Griffith revealed his true colors when he raped Casca in front of Guts. It was entirely unnecessary. He didn't do it for the sake of his dream. Griffith would have been an entirely different character if he didn't rape Casca, if he remained emotionless and pragmatic before and after becoming a demon, if he sacrificed his friends for the sake of his dream but gave them a swift death. That's not who he is. We all know what he really is when he takes off his pretty mask. He raped someone in front of their lover out of pettiness. He left her insane.

The difference is though, if someone pisses off Orochimaru, he kills them. If someone pisses off Freeza, Freeza kills him, his family, his friends, and probably his entire race.

Johan from Monster is as close as the adjective "pure" for evil gets. But even then there are some psychological reasons as to not why but how come he's doing it.
In any medium that would be pic related though.

Attached: 0A0A0.png (640x800, 599K)

And yet he went out of his way to save her from falling rocks. His morality is hard to pin down.

The major from hellsing is a nazi. Pretty evil if you ask me.

>nazis
>more evil then the pedophilic church and the eternal anglos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Countries England didnt invade.gif (825x412, 175K)

His dream is to roleplay as beautiful prince charming in a big castle. It's what he does when he isn't raping people to insanity. His morality is not hard to pin, he's literally a roleplaying demon rapist.

Who's this?

Certainly not the guy who has more reasonable motivations than any of the Yonkou the protag or the faggot who trucked alongside the protag arguing in favor of his vendetta. Doflamingo had any right to kill his treacherous brother.

Asides from Father Mozgus, any examples of particular evil churchies in anime?

He was all in for causing as much suffering as possible to spite the world. He didn't care who he hurt as long as their was pain to be spread.

Given Holden's philosophy about Games and War, he would be pretty fond of Akagi.

Attached: 0AT.jpg (319x462, 47K)

What an edgelord

Maybe read the manga next time.

>anime
>genre
Lurk from Lurk Moar is a pretty good villain. He's an evil to be sure, but a nessisary one.

>anime genre
You. Please go and stay goed.

Yanda

DIO, Griffith and Johan

Guys, it's Bondrewd. Come on. The guy almost goes out of his way to be cartoonishly evil, and the fucking blob-fishing scene still gives me nightmares.

Attached: bondrewd_the_novel_by_deloonoo_dbveh7f-250t.jpg (386x250, 11K)

(You)

>Bondrewd.
>Villain.

You´re clearly no man of SCIENCE, user.

Attached: bcb395fc4182300bb78f3525d8b0c651.png (680x680, 270K)

>No morality.
>No regrets or anything.
>Fed all of London to Alucard to destroy the guy.
>Fucking loved every second of it.
>Irredeemable and 100% human.
>Charismatic enough to sweettalk 1000 baby eating vampire nazis.

He is definitely up there.

Attached: The Major.jpg (1911x1210, 1.41M)

He's more interesting and sympathetic than anyone on the hellsing side desu

The Swamp Witch in Queen’s Blade, being a Sauron expy

Judge Holden from the novel Blood Meridian. He's said to be a fallen angel, or an evil god, or man's wickedness made flesh and blood, or war personified, or all of the above.

Imagine something that's evil for the sake of being evil, but not cartoonish or exaggerated in any way, but rather as realistic as such a potentially eldritch entity could be.

>tfw you realize that Orochimaru is Josef Mengele

KONO DIO DA!

Attached: IT WAS ME (weeb).png (3214x4546, 538K)

He made her happy

Which means he's a good guy

I guess what that user means is that, while Orochimaru is more than willing to go to deplorable lengths for the sake of his research, he doesn't do any of it with true malicious intent. Frieza will subjugate a planet and laugh as either he or his underlings torture and kill them off en masse. Orochimaru doesn't seek a body count, or to torture anyone. He just wants anything that'll be useful to his studies, whether it's a grown man or an infant. If he has to chop them to pieces to get what he wants, he will, but he does it with a clear goal in mind, and doesn't necessarily revel in the pain he causes. I'm not trying to justify anything he does, because he's still a vile human being, but I do find him distinct from someone like Frieza.

Based morals user

>anime genre

Keel from Evangelion. Willing to turn the entire planet into psychic Tang to achieve godhood.

Friend.

>IT WAS ME (weeb)
neck yourself you stupid faggot.

Attached: 30.jpg (728x1098, 100K)

>the anime genre
Excuse me?

Attached: 1528195131359.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Society

Don't forget
>Befriends children, then scrapes out their organs until they are just a brain and spine and encases their consciousness into cartidges
Tsukuchi is a sick man

>anime genre
huh?

Attached: 1548804271019.png (184x184, 53K)

Lorne Malvo.
Pic related is literally satan.

Attached: a00248.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Champ from akame ga kill. The dude is literally a pedo serial killer clown rapist. Hard to compete desu

Attached: akame-ga-kiru-4818231.jpg (800x1159, 171K)

>anime genre

Attached: worry.png (368x459, 136K)

Wasn't Hakumen no Mono the representation of evil or something?

Yeah, came to post this.

Attached: [VCB-Studio] Ushio to Tora [20][Ma10p_1080p][x265_flac_aac].mkv_snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

>f-for epin science
This reddit tier joke got old 2 days after it got popular

Kid buu
Doflamingo
Lucci

Shou Tucker.

Attached: WcMz1qp.png (1280x720, 998K)

Attached: Jinmen.png (764x1220, 907K)

His "here be dragons" speech still gives me chills.

>anime genre
Anime is not a genre, you fucking neanderthal.

Attached: Cioccolata_C556.png (410x541, 486K)

He is ruthless and unhinged rather than evil.

He had some weirdest bromance with Guts, got pissed off over something about Guts and went to rape a princess, ,got locked up, and then got super fucking frustrated about becoming pathetic and powerless being saved by strong Guts so he did it out of spite because Guts made him feel bad about himself.

Shit is weird and its all because of how he felt about Guts.
So it was revenge of sorts.

He saved more people than he killed.
He helps dvelvets, is an inventor, and he runs Abyssal pest control making it significantly safer than it could be.

And what he does he does to advance his good cause and help more people.

certainly not Doflamingo.
fpbp

Old man from fate

Umaru

The (weeb) animation meme is cute.

ANDOU

youtube.com/watch?v=ijVAeY1lz7Y

Attached: kaiji strikes again.png (542x450, 252K)

>le edgy clown
disgusting

>She calls herself an intellectual rapist
Erika Furudo is so cringe

Attached: erika ath.png (403x323, 140K)

Kokoro from ditf.

XD GOTTEM

Ridiculous, childish post which misses the point impressively hard on the off chance it isn't bait. A huge theme of Berserk is that the Apostles and even the God Hand, in spite of their inhuman appearances and powers, at their core are a bunch of fragile, helpless human beings who are nothing but delusional puppets of the idea of evil and fate in general. The fact that slain Apostles turn into the humans they were is proof enough. Femto is Griffith.

based

Attached: 1416445876782.png (549x800, 852K)

Wellspoken and intelligent posts are rare here.

For me, it's Stocking.
>No remorse or empathy
>Killed her sister
>Ruined Christmas for Yea Forums

Attached: dcss5of-10a16302-05dc-4069-ac7a-4caa800d2a6c.jpg (1168x1500, 566K)

Attached: .png (500x435, 234K)

This is when the manga turned into edgy shock value trash.

>idea of evil
you making shit up now?

Attached: Idea of Evil.png (550x780, 324K)

I think Griffith is the most likely candidate. Lots of villains have killed and inflicted suffering, but he threw innocent people that trusted him into literal hell, for an incredibly petty dream. His means are horrible and his ends don't justify them at all.

Doflamingo hooked kids into drugs to use them for human experimentation. Every part of that phrase is horrible, and it's incredible that he did all of it together, but in a world with genocidal maniacs I don't think he can claim to be number one. Orochimaru broke every taboo in the ninja world to become immortal over the kinda lame excuse of losing his parents (that kinda happens to everybody and no one else is doing human experiments because of that), and got away with everything he did in the end. Hisoka is maybe other good candidate, but he mostly kills other assholes. I would give the second place to Dio. He's cartoonishly evil, but "I want to remake the world in a way that we all know our destinies, but only I am free to change it" is an ambitiously asshole move.

Moot.

It's papa tofu

Attached: 1179914-04b.png (381x640, 180K)

Erika is just a justice seeking detective. Villains can't handle her evidence and analysis.

Bryan Hawk was worse though

In one piece? Blackbeard

This bitch has been preying on mankind ever since we first came to be by psychologically manipulating men into warfare as well as mass murdering humans left and right for no other reason than just existing for that purpose. It's been sealed away for year-long episodes during which it only waited on whenever it could start fucking killing again.

Attached: hgdPUJ643c.png (685x913, 724K)

Attached: D65120F4-C9A1-486E-9124-742DEEB61409.jpg (389x964, 54K)

Tsumugi was more evil considering she's actually real

God damn it user, I haven’t played V3

Not even evil

>don't mind me just going to murder tens of thousands of people to save the life of some dude because I like him better
>oh shit everyone hates me now
>guess I'll become god and remake the universe in such a way that we'll all get along again

Attached: irredeemable.png (1052x884, 541K)

If not for how soft Orochimaru got int he end, i'd say him. That dude had no low he wouldn't sink to.

She has no love simply because she was paranoid that her boyfriend was cheating on her.

Attached: erik bday.png (412x648, 316K)

At least you got dubs.

Attached: koomaeda yell.jpg (1242x1222, 564K)

Name?

This lovely bastard right here

Attached: IM LOVING IT HYOUDOU.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Anime isn't real, dummy

Attached: checkit.png (472x350, 144K)

Killed millions for his own ego

Attached: lightyagamiimage.jpg (350x344, 27K)

Attached: tumblr_niuwrgFp1V1sfyp69o1_400.jpg (400x280, 43K)

>conquering Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

>the British never invaded Sweden
Huh. All those other countries make sense as they are either very small and largely irrelevant to world politics, very young, or landlocked. But Sweden is right next door, the most important northern European power, and 90% coast. Pretty curious.

The map is missing South Sudan though.

They're the good guys though

Attached: 1480377762160.png (1000x563, 464K)

>millions
Nah, man. Couple thousands at most.

Go away waifukiller

still more than most
it's worth noting he had to know the name and face of each and every one of them

Do you know why the human eye can see more shades of green than any other color?

Yeah, just saying, he definately did not kill millions.

>Hisoka is maybe other good candidate
Phantom Troupe are worse. They killed and tortured Kurapikas clan (including the children).

As evil as Dio was he at least respected Jonathan and was friends with Pucci. I feel like Frieza is worse

Did they actually torture them?

Kid Buu is chaotic, but he isn't intelligent enough to be actual evil.

>nazi
>evil

pick one

I pick both.

Evil doesn't needs mind.
This bastard right here! While others do evil for conquer and power, this guy just spend his own powers for the enjoyment of delivering suffering and chaos. Pure evil is basically this: the pleasure of causing chaos, suffering, destruction and the end of everything, even if that means itself included.

Attached: Four armed tuberculosis ridden alien cyborg stealing memes gif do_e49360_6909515.jpg (1200x2119, 275K)

what anime is this?

came here to post this guy

Attached: the chair.jpg (297x207, 22K)

Wouldn't Light (you know death note) be kind of high on the list?

Even if morality is universal, there is no way to validate if either biblical morality or maybe LaVeyan Satanism is the correct one. It doesn't matter if morality is objective because we can't perceive objective morality, only these subjective moralities of various groups of people. Morality is practically relative.

Yes? Why did you phrase that as a question?

bait

Attached: [FFF] Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka - 07 [BD][1080p-FLAC][E0B364A9].mkv_snapshot_08.04_[2018.08.10_00.4 (1920x1080, 222K)

Spirit Circle

Light is not evil, just edgy teenager. He always wanted to make world a better place and remove evil.

I'm gonna ask what is evil.
And you're gonna YOU with a fedora pic.

i feel like this would be the moment for somebody to break into song like a disney villain

That's like calling a tiger evil of it does surplus killing. Kid Buu isn't smart enough to comprehend his actions.

He's canonically done it once, which is more than Orochimaru has ever done

"I'm going to watch as this guy kills my Son" Goku.

surely not any op villain
cartonish shit...

Doffy is literally based on satan and another evil guy so he's up there.

Lawful evil or Chaotic evil?

I mean Skulldude was the one to fuck up the realms technically but I really don’t know how they are going to reverse that plot point.

DIO was a benevolent “ruler” to everybody that worked with him.
The world would be much better off without Joestar shitters fucking up everything

Johan from monster and then doflamingo.Freeza and orochimaru are meme villains that got way too soft.Doflamingo even after his defeat is a fucking lunatic.

t. DIO

Eneru is more evil than doflamingo.

Attached: 5864158-8513793131-latest.png (452x640, 635K)

>DIO dindu nuffin

>most evil villain
>opening the thread with Doflamingo
Really? He was a sad man who got dad ntred by his brother worse than Endeavor was by All Might.

Attached: law doffy.jpg (359x252, 53K)

But eneru is canonically insane, Doffy isn't, he knows exactly what he is and what he's doing.

He's literally based on satan

No character is evil in the anime genre, only misunderstood. No anime villain has ever done anything wrong.

Attached: The Dragon Horn.png (598x336, 163K)

Posting my answer.

Attached: 5136AEC0-0273-4907-9315-915E246060CE.jpg (436x500, 64K)

I've always wondered - how did Yea Forums receive DN when it was airing? Say, compared to Code Geass? They both came out the same season but you never hear about the former dominating the board

This literally means nothing, it was a purely evil act.

OHO!?

My vote is on this one

Attached: HorribleMonsterEatsTheWorld.gif (540x304, 436K)

This bitch

Attached: Wyald_Manga.jpg (687x1000, 332K)

>fucks your sons life
>tortured by locals
>living in fear in the dumps
>mother dies because of that
>"i hate you dad"
WOW DOFFY IS LITERALLY SATAN

Attached: doffy's dad.png (466x413, 188K)

I know that.

But you can't just wholly ignore that Femto is Griffith REBORN as an entirely different entity. An entity that is based on Griffith? Sure. An entity that still has vestiges of Griffith if you strip it down to its barest core? Sure. But Femto is essentially an idealized version of Griffith that has been freed of all the human inhibitions that Griffith hated about himself as they hindered the progress towards his dream. Griffith makes the sacrifice for lots of reasons, but the biggest is that he sees his inherent humanity as the fatal flaw in his plan to ascend to greatness. He wants to become something more than Griffith; something with the power to literally bend the world to his will and to be wholly unimpeded by petty concerns like morality or empathy or attachments. Femto is not just Griffith with powers; he's Griffith without all of the things that actually made him Griffith (i.e. his moral complexities, internal struggles, etc.).

Especially for the purposes of this thread where we're talking about what constitutes evil, its negligent to not differentiate between the two. I don't disagree with that Griffith was more of a control freak than a sadist, but that was BEFORE he became Femto and gave up his humanity. And if anyone here seriously wants to claim that raping Casca in front of Guts was just about exerting control and not about being an evil sadist -- something that I, for one, cannot see pre-Femto Griffith doing -- I'm going to dismiss them entirely as fucking autistic.

Satan was literally sent from heaven straight to the depths of hell, what's your point?

Not an excuse. He was made to be pure evil anyway. Evil doesn't needs inteligence. Also animals can be evil too.

Yeah. He hunted the Joestars for pure benevolence. He ordered people to hunt them also for pure benevolence...

This asshole was bad for almost no reason. Literally one of the worst.

Bald faceless man

That MF did some dark shit
> EZ WIN

Is a rock evil if it falls on someone's house? Are diseases evil?

Doffy was always a fucking monster. His dad was naive, but a good person, while doffy was never anything other than a sadistic prick.

I think Doffy is based on satan but he isn't "anything other then sadistic prick".

No, his father was too naive to be a good person. His idiotic decisions destroyed his family. He is a terrible father. Therefore, he is a terrible person. Seriously, fuck him.

It’s hard to blame the religious zealots because there were actual satanic cultists killing and eating people

Devilman: Crybaby

They had to in order to awaken the bightest red in their eyes.

>you never hear about the former dominating the board
Ladies night.

God was the most evil character in both the original and the crybaby

Charlos is just dumb and indoctrinated. Roswald is the way he is out of necessity, raising a retard like Charlos. Princess Shalulia is intelligent and aware of her cruelty; and enjoys it. Perhaps there is some ancient evil from the void century, but I'd say even that is hard pressed to claim to be 'more evil' than this character.

No one can beat this answer.

Attached: Halelluja Shalulia.png (436x700, 465K)

I recognize that ass; that's Nami's sister.

non-cannon

he's dis corned from the real world, he thinks hes a god and knows nothing off Wolrd GOV, not evil just bored

>set up
>diseased
>experimented on
>family turned into guinea pigs
>tortured to irrecognizability
>betrayed
>realizes this is punishment, not for anything he did, but for what he will do
>starts his career of evil BÖC reference where he generally tries to act as heinous as possible, down to forming a business that sells bricks secretly made from battlefield corpses just for the sake of it
the character is a ridiculous cartoon until his backstory, but it was so well made it instantly flipped my opinion of him

Attached: aaaw[1].png (385x364, 99K)

Literally the embodiment of evil.

Attached: AngraMainyuGrail.jpg (2289x2798, 1.95M)

Can't wait until Urogue is relevant again and bitch slaps Enel's ass.

just some poor guy who gets every human sin imaginable pinned upon him unreasonably just so the rest could go about their sodomy

Chad is so chad not even the brit can invade it

Attached: PureEvilYouSay.jpg (559x364, 60K)

>Killing bad people is bad

L.

He betrayed his only friend for his own warped sense of justice, he also caused his friend's death, letting the world go rotten. Had he stayed a good boy, Light would've made the world a better place.