Opinions on rebuild Asuka?

Attached: asuka 2.0.png (1280x738, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY
strawpoll.me/17498336
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NhP0k2iIs
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/171819079/#171830351
crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2015/04/14-1/evangelion-creator-hideaki-anno-discusses-rei-versus-asuka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themes_of_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion#Religion
evastore.jp/special_evastore_13th_anniversary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>doesn’t want かじさん dick
was just rebuilt to be more pleasing to a wider audience

Rebuild Asuka takes everything remotely interesting about her and throws it out the window for tsuntsun ANTA BAKA antics. I don't even like Asuka in the original NGE but she was at least an interesting character.

>doesn’t want かじさん dick
Wait, this is true? I haven't watched the remakes.

She's not broken anymore. She's matured into being like a pretty normal teenage girl.
And thus, she's more boring as a character.

kys

Wow, its almost like having a gutted runtime compared to the main tv series changes how much character development can be done.

She's still asuka. Detractors will say otherwise because ">muh development", but the fact of the matter is that Shikinami was introduced and more or less killed off in the span of what equates to 5 episodes, while Soryu was introduced on episode 8 and effectively killed off at episode 22, a whopping 14 episodes. Not only that but another character got crammed in that shoved Asuka out of the way in the form of Mari.

Asuka basically got no screentime at all, equivalent of maybe 2 episodes worth, with one of her defining moments gutted to add a new character into the mix. Naturally shes not going ot have the same level of development that someone with 14 episodes got, but saying Shikinami is a shit character because of it is just reddit-tier levels of stupid.

No one but shinji got good characterization in rebuild, just look at Misato and Ritsuko, they both got completley axed, ditching their entire subplots. Rtisuko never got her bar scene, her back story, the infection episode, or the subplot of her her and gendo, while Misato never got the bar scene, her back story, or kajis dying message, which she also killed him.

Cute and sexy!

Pathetic attempt to increase Asukas fanbase. I cant believe how insecure Anno is.

>Shinji
>good characterization
He got turned into a generic romcom protagonist, get some taste.

RoE Asuka is the improved version of NGE Asuka. Now she has few defects and those she had were eliminated as her dependence on piloting or her interest in Kaji, both topics in RoE are nonexistent

RoE Asuka is a lower version of NGE Asuka, now her character only serves to satisfy the asukafags (like Anno) with an idealized version of Asuka which has little or no developing

RoE Asuka is just superficiality, the asukafags have no problem with it because they do not even know what made NGE Asuka a good character.

With RoE Anno wants to promote his favorite characters (Asuka and Kaworu) while attacking Rei

Attached: 1535749263917.png (406x539, 479K)

In my opinion she's not even a character. Just a manifestation of the anxieties and fears of Asuka fans who couldn't deal with the original Asuka, and wanted a "perfect" Asuka.
Even though she's the most popular Asuka ever, to me she is just garbage. I'm not an Asuka fan to begin with, for the record.

It wasn't worth ruining what could have been a good movie series to push Asuka over the likes of Shinji and Rei. Hideaki Anno and the rest of the people who wrote the Rebuilds need to dig deep into themselves.

wasted potential. should done the face melting stuff. at least then she might have had some development.

>Opinions on rebuild Asuka?
I'll let the images do the speaking.

Yeah they basically remodeled Asuka to be more popular, and remodeled Rei to be unpopular. That's literally the entire remake, it has no story beyond that.

Attached: 1505739447350.png (1000x709, 558K)

Well, Anno does not want to write a good story, he just wants to promote his favorite characters.

Attached: 1505741419318.png (1000x709, 538K)

since when abbreviations became acceptable in this place? What happened

When was the last time you were here?

Nippon audiences always root for the submissive fuckdoll character, preferably with cowtits. This is why girls like Orihime/Hinata always win.

Butthurt Asukafag/Sakurafag detected.

Asuka is a submissive fuckdoll though, she even debuted as a Realdoll in EoE.

>asuka had barely any screentime
>asuka's characterization was gutted in favor of literal who mari
>but she's still not a bad character guise

>This is why girls like Orihime/Hinata always win.
Unless the girl in Question is a shana clone because loli-body.

It's an Asuka apologist. Rebuild gives Asukafags everything they wanted.

Rei is destroyed, and Shinji is punished for wanting to help and save Rei, while Asuka gets to gloat above both of them.

Because Japanese rightfully so do not like rude and obnoxious people.

Why would anyone who actually liked asuka enjoy rola-cola rebuild asuka with no defining traits outside of being a walking trope, one which was handled infinitely better in NGE

2013 April 8

I want to put a baby into Asuka.

Attached: 1546469233624.png (695x1200, 434K)

Because people who like Asuka are shallow. Rebuild Asuka is the most popular Asuka has ever been.

>b-but people like Asuka because she had a deep character!
No. They liked Rei or Shinji for that. Most Asukafans were always bandwagoners becuase Anno liked her the most too, and she always got the best spinoff treatments.

Were this made by a butt hurt Reifag or something?

Anno is an Asukafag, and a very butthurt one too.

Ever notice that Asukafags have to always quote Anno to show how "better" she is? I don't know why people need the approval of someone of authority.

It's not that they dont like them, its that they dont know how to handle them. This is why cat people hate dogs, they cant fathom how someone could enjoy the company of something that weighs half as much as you, slobbers all over the place, and cant shit in a box.

Asuka is a dog, normal well adjusted people have no problem with her because once you bond with a dog they'll love you forever, just like any brain damaged girl that uses you as an anchor point in their life.
Rei is a cat, and cats are pointless, they serve no function, consume resources with giving nothing back, and dont care about you, have no personality, and ruin everything. People that like Rei are the kind of people that use words like "problematic", "trans-person", or "genderqueer".

The easy explanation is blaming /pol/, the factual explanation is that oldfags moved on with their lives in droves while newfaggotry went unchecked, then gamergate happened, then trump happened, then moot sold Yea Forums to 2ch's founder, who in turn hired redditors to moderate Yea Forums.

Ah.. The final year of Yea Forums, since that day it died

>is that oldfags moved on with their lives
and you?

Attached: 174929.jpg (225x350, 24K)

You're retarded and wrong.
Asuka is currently the most popular EVA character, and she's more obnoxious, loud and whiny than ever. Rei dropped off the chart because she got turned into a doll.

Let me blow your mind, newfag:

People liked Rei more back in the day because she WASN'T a doll. They didn't like Asuka because she was a puppet that barked and sank down whenever she was challenged. Rei on the other hand always stood up against a challenge and won.

This new "Asuka" is the future you wanted. It's also the "Rei" you wanted. I hope you choke on it while the rest of us enjoy NGE without you.

The amount of dislike for rebuild asuka in this thread already proves you wrong

>NGE Rei
Rei is silent but strong, faces reality and becomes godlike.
>NGE Asuka
Asuka is loud but weak, can't face reality and is exposed as a puppet otaku jerk off to.

Result: People like Rei far more than Asuka

>Asukafags, years later
>NO IT WAS BECAUSE REI WAS A DOLL, NOT ASUKA WAAAAH

>Rebuild Rei
Literal doll
>Rebuild Asuka
Strong powerfantasy Asuka

Result: People are insulted by the new Rei, and love the new Asuka

GEE, I WONDER WHY
SURELY MUST BE BECAUSE JAPAN CANT HANDLE STRONG CHARACTERS AM I RIGHT

RoE Asuka butchered her character entirely and there's no reason for me to like her in that form. Same for Rei anyway.

>I hope you choke on it while the rest of us enjoy NGE without you.
Have fun watching the Netflix version.

The fact that we have objective polls that prove me right, makes you a sad pathetic Asukafag that needs to kill yourself.

Attached: 1549347573399.png (586x999, 530K)

I post maybe 10 times a month, I just lurk out of habit now, got two jobs, spend half my income on mobile games, spend the other half on bills and savings, turned 26 this year. Been on this site just over half my life, since '04, and I wish things would go back to the first years. Now everything is worse than ever, and i sit there, day after day, watching the decline of what used to be my home website.

Asuka is one-of-a-kind like a handmade cabin, Rei is mass produced like isekai anime, your argument means nothing.

>This is why girls like Orihime/Hinata always win.
comparing Rei to those girls is a insult to Rei.

>Asuka is one-of-a-kind like a handmade cabin, Rei is mass produced like isekai anime, your argument means nothing.

This is the dumbest shit and most delusional thing I've read all day.

As expected, a Reifag doesn't read much.

Asuka and Rei are just fictional characters you turbo-fucking autist. To make matters worse Asuka was mass produced way before EVA was even made, you just didn't notice because you're a newfag.

The japanese having shit taste isn't news to anyone.

I'm not a Reifag and even if I had just read this thread, you'd be pretty bad off still.

>MUH ASUKA IS UNIQUE
Dude, get over yourself.

Testing 1 2 3

Attached: 1542576382039.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Can I have a link to this poll because I want to see which rebuild this is for.

She's a prime example of how people don't get the rebuilds, or NGE in general.

Asukafags are slaves and puppets themselves that can't accept reality.

This. The naruto girl was at least genuinely best girl, Sakurafags are still on suicide watch today and their numbers are dwindling.

For all of them. It's from the eva store page. It's not like you even need a poll. Asuka fanart is through the roof with Rebuild Asuka and so is the merch.

>Asuka and Rei are just fictional characters you turbo-fucking autist.
This, so much.

>To make matters worse Asuka was mass produced way before EVA was even made, you just didn't notice because you're a newfag.
DOUBLE THIS

>Asuka fanart is through the roof with Rebuild Asuka and so is the merch.
I only ever see her in her original clothes when it comes to fan art.

Then you're a lying son of a bitch.

Don't need to get so triggered, son.

>I have never seen at new Asuka fanart
>I have never been to pixiv or a booru and ordered by date
>but please listen to my testimony

>no u

>Nippon audiences always root for the submissive fuckdoll character, preferably with cowtits
But loli-tsunderes like Taiga, shana, Louise and Nagi are popular in Japan to the extreme.

It's Asukafag cope.

Rei was the OG strong Evangelion heroine, while Asuka was promoted as an onahole and escapism device in EoE. They lost their minds over it.

>Literal doll
Wrong, Rei is not a doll in RoE

They were always popular. Even now Asuka is popular with otaku, Anno himself who is a super-otaku likes Asuka more.

Rei is more popular with adults and non-otaku, who because Evangelion was so popular, made up a sizeable portion of the audience.

Sure is in 3.33, Rei Q.

>>but please listen to my testimony
Your asking the same of me which is odd seeing how I go to pixiv to look for lolis.
Yes Asuka was a bitch, but rei was just a fuck doll for Gendo, Shinji was a beta male pussy, hell every character was train wreck.

I only watched NGE recently but Q Rei seems like a massive jerk.

>Because Japanese rightfully so do not like rude and obnoxious people.
I have a feeling you would change your argument if I brought up Sumire vs Sarada.

The fuck is this shit?

Reifag autism.

No nigger, Asuka wasn't just a bitch, she was a full-blown Realdoll.
Rei was submissive but she didn't get fucked by anyone, she DID the fucking especially in EoE.
Shinji was a beta male pussy but he's the main character, he's supposed to improve (and he does), mostly thanks to Misato and Rei.

The entire backstory for why the Rebuilds were made.

yummy

No, really. Japanese don't like people using first name basis or whatever western people like to do.

I was referring to RoE Rei, not Rei Q

If you've ever seen Asuka fanart, it's around 70% Shikinami and 15 % "could be both" as in Asuka in a school uniform.

If you ever wondered why the Rebuilds sucked so much, that explains it. Anno is a butthrt Asukafag.

>submissive fuckdoll character
That's Asuka

I ain't using some tumblrshit to form my opinion of Rebuilt or its characters.

Parodies of a comic strip that parodies Jingoist opinion piece news comics.

>No nigger, Asuka wasn't just a bitch, she was a full-blown Realdoll.
True
>Rei was submissive but she didn't get fucked by anyone, she DID the fucking especially in EoE.
You just made her sound like a massive whore rapist to be honest.
>Shinji was a beta male pussy but he's the main character, he's supposed to improve (and he does), mostly thanks to Misato and Rei.
I watch it and he did not at all, hell if anything he got worse in my opinion and I now know why fans and even Anno hated his pathetic ass.

Eh, you'll reach the same conclusion anyway. Anno is insane and said he wanted Rei fans to die at one point.

>You just made her sound like a massive whore rapist to be honest.
Kinda what happens in EoE, except she intervenes in a giant rape to take control over the raping so she can end the raping.

Rebuild Asuka is a non-character. How many scenes does she have before being put into a coma? About 15 minutes worth?

Then the timeskip happens and the writers forget that they made her into a 28 year old woman, but let's not talk about 3.0.

Just for that, I am inclined to to think the opposite.

Yeah, you're clearly loco.

He kind of does because he see Reifags the same way the Reifags on the thread see Asuka threads both he and the Reifags are right though.

The fucked up think, is that Anno also said that about the Rei fans, he says he's like them insofar he likes cute anime characters, but he still wants them to die.
Basically what makes Anno lose it is that they don't like the "correct" anime character. Considering that Anno considers anime directors autiistic, it's obvious that Anno has taken things too far.

Your own argument fall about when one realize that Louise was a bigger bitch in the anime then Asuka and yet her popularity was massive and that tsundere cafes exist. then you have the main female lead of Love hina who was the cause of the modern tsundere. Mine is still best tsundere though.
>but he still wants them to die.
Ironicly that makes him closer to being like reifags he hates then he would admit.

?

People who idolize any of the NGE girls didn't get the show and are far to caught up in their own bullshit headcanon.

Rebuild Asuka is just made to cater to Asukafags, or rather popularize "Asuka" as a concept.

Did you reply to the wrong post?

Rei was the OG strong Evangelion heroine, while Asuka was promoted as an onahole and escapism device in EoE. They lost their minds over it.

>Ironicly that makes him closer to being like reifags he hates then he would admit.

He's not just like characterfags, he's worse than them. He's the original characterfag.
That is why he (as a characterfag) is angry that Japan liked Rei more.

That's why we've got the Rebuilds. The writers have their own fucked up headcanon but no actual story to tell.

The rebuilds are sequels, not remakes.

>Rei was the OG strong Evangelion heroine
The fact you actually believe this is actually pretty pathetic.
>while Asuka was promoted as an onahole and escapism device in EoE.
All I saw was fucked up stuff happening because Anno thought it was cool.

>writers
>headcanon
Cease.

That just makes it worse. It would be like some fat basementdweller remaking NGE because he was mad Asuka didn't get to be a strong angel warrior girl like maybe Rei.

Notice how Reifags are desperate to think they are better then Asukafags when in reality they are just as bad.

>The fact you actually believe this is actually pretty pathetic.
Your argument is?

Two dumbest post ITT.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

If you haven't notice Japan also like NTR as well.

Watch NGE some time. It's Rei that saves Asuka's ass multiple times and ends up becoming godlike in he ending, and that act of rebellion ends up saving the main characters ass.

In the meantime, Asuka was busy being a literal puppet to be jerked off to.

Do you even know what headcanon even means?

Isn't it obvious? Evangelion doesn't need a sequel, it ended. If someone makes a sequel, it means they're really just after modifying the end result and recontextualizing the original.

Thus, what Rebuild has done so far:
That just makes it worse. It would be like some fat basementdweller remaking NGE because he was mad Asuka didn't get to be a strong angel warrior girl like maybe Rei.

Do you? Evangelion is a done deal. The writers use their own fucked up headcanon to write a new Evangelion, it's like fanfiction.

The point is that the writers are continuing or adding onto a story without.... any actual story to tell. Just rewritten characters that go no where except pandering or in the case of Rei, removing her from play.
Classic case of headcanon interfering with professional work.

So you ARE insane, gotcha.

>Classic case of headcanon interfering with professional work.
>implying that NGE was professional work to being with and wasn't just them throwing shit at the wall because the studio was running out of money and the creator had depression.

See, this is why you people will never be happy. You're caught up with your own imagination of what the characters should be rather what they actually are. In this show, their personalities are the entire story, but because it goes against your own headcanon, you just ignore it.

>14 years pass
>"forget everything you knew about Eva"
>has eye patch and a hat
>still has the same exact body and personality before the time skip

Attached: 1552089009769.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I'm going to marry Asuka-chan!

Attached: 1391547981625.jpg (600x337, 35K)

I am going to headpat Asuka, then have sex with Asuka, then Rape Asuka the impregnate Asuka by force then fuck Asuka vaginally while she is pregnant 24/7 until she goes into labor, then fuck Asuka vaginally while she is in labor until the baby is pressing against my dick hard, then let her give birth after cumming 6 times then repeat.

Isnt it the other way around?
Like, a personality isnt a story. Its just moeshit then. Which is rebuilds problem, its plotless and just about headcanon.

She sounds the same when she isn't talking to a baka. She's matured infinitesimally from the girl who couldn't sleep the first time she didn't accomplish something alone, accepting Mari as a henchman to order around, calling to entombed Shinji for help, working for Misato while clearly resenting her, having no ill will for Kyuu after apparently having killed enough of them to recognize an early model.

Attached: 1543189824267.jpg (1920x816, 220K)

>Its just moeshit then.
Are you trying to imply that is a bad thing?

Dammit why cant we just have a nice Asuka threat without faggots ruining it.

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_tim_loechner__40601794fd96062256ede2307ce83 (708x1000, 85K)

it's the reitards slandering our good name

Attached: bc2501c41f79d91c5039dbc073a94f531cc6a069a0135afd27aea1cd1f52982a.png (324x356, 152K)

Plot twist: Asukafags are the faggots.

Rebuild was a mistake

There are no good asukafag threads. You are the scum that ruined eva.

Enjoy being a Toiletfag

Pretty sure that's literally all the waifufags that did that

Attached: misato sip.jpg (1068x600, 79K)

Any eva fag is the scum that ruined it, popularity gave rise to crappy "rebuilds" which sole purpose was to grind money on merch, they don't have even a shred of plot and was extremely pointless.

I want to get Asuka pregnant then have pregnancy sex with her.

Why don't they just give Asuka a new eye? If they can't, why don't they just clone her? Shouldn't depth perception be valuable for a pilot?

Attached: filo.png (366x391, 167K)

>Trying to make sense out of rebuilds
I see you are not very smart

>implying her eye is missing

Attached: angel glyphs.jpg (1920x5000, 3.1M)

Should have turned her into a Christmas Cake in 3.33. Anno is a coward.

this

Attached: hnnng.jpg (1134x833, 276K)

its just bullshit we never saw more of the sarcophagus, or more from inside Bardiel. Fuck Anno.

The asukafags never had a good reputaion

Whatever you say, dollfag

Attached: 1474858549773.gif (600x381, 270K)

Its Asukafags specifically.

A what now?

>reifag
>calling anyone a doll
Jesus how delusional can you be. Bet you put a blue wig on your dog so you can pretend you are fucking rei

>not having height gap between the two in 3.33
missed opportunity

Attached: Kagari.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Not him but thats some serious projecting. You are forgetting how Asuka was a doll in the original, while Rei remained steadfast and saver Asukas doll hide several times.

>asuka rebuild>>>>>>>>> asuka classic series

>implying asukafags have a good rep
After destroying Evangelion and the fanbase, Asukafags should just be constantly apologizing.

I'm not calling you doll, I'm calling you Asuka (doll) fan

>Jesus how delusional can you be. Bet you put a blue wig on your dog so you can pretend you are fucking rei
What sense have that?. Also I'm not a cosplay fan

lies

Attached: 1434089938736.png (480x640, 502K)

Wille don't appear to have Nerv's access to biotech, either. They can close up wounds on Eva units and replace armor, but they're replacing parts with robotic prostheses instead of regrowing anything.

Attached: 1548701378374.jpg (3786x2654, 883K)

This makes me wonder, would Asukafags have liked a dandere Asuka?

Why's she wearing an eye patch though? Is it s chuuni phase?

Because the eye is supposed to be cool. Its a ripoff the Rei bandage moe.

Anno is using it to make his doll Asuka more pop.

see

This. Asukafags dont realize how much damage their wanton escspism has caused

There will be people that will shit on her just because she's Asuka.

>what is drama?

Drama isnt personality, nor is it a story. Asuka in rebuilds are just moeshit.

Were you people not paying attention? They literally reset themselves each time they go into the LCL. She can't age because she thinks she can't.

Stop using words you don't understand.

>escapism
>identifying as a rei fag

literally what's the difference. If we're at fault looks like you are too bud

Attached: asuka31.jpg (386x400, 27K)

>Asuka in rebuilds are just moeshit.
>Not liking moeshit
pleb

They keep calling Asukafags waifufags like they themselves are not waifufags as well.

Jesus, no wonder people hate Asukafags

Inferior to the original one.

>If you've ever seen Asuka fanart, it's around 70% Shikinami and 15 % "could be both" as in Asuka in a school uniform
Imagine actually believing this.

>all this autism and saltyness ITT
I like you reifriends, don't make me change my mind.

Just accept that you are a waifufags like us, there is no shame in it.

She kinda pales in comparison to Rebuild Rei. Between the manga, anime, and Rebuild, Asuka only really shines and is best girl in the original series.

Attached: Rei Shinji.webm (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Imagine being so deluded you think otherwise.

Rei's character got borked and she's still better than rebuild Asuka

>moefag trying to play it cool
You are the cancer.

everytime someone claims this they get BTFO for having no proof.

At least he admits to being a moefag instead of pretending he is not like you are doing.

Imagine being so deluded to the point of actually believing this.

More like, its accepted by everyone except one deluded Asukafag

>everyone
>literaly one autistic SEA nigger reifag
nice

What you actually think there is ONE asukafag in this thread? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>these mental gymnastics
ok waifufag

Mistake number one of posting on Yea Forums/channel is assuming there is only one person you are arguing with.

B-B-But only Asukafags can be waifufags, Reifags can do no wrong.

I don't assume anything, there's literally one cancerous SEA nigger who always come in shitting up any thread remotely related to asuka, eva threads in general are a few retards sperging ad nauseam about their waifu while the rest of us watch.

>unironically using channel

I can tell, it's just these debates of tsunderes tend to end with two retards arguing while assuming only that everyone is their respective arch enemy.

Rei is the less popular/obvious choice so contrarianism makes them superior, did you not get the memo?

Attached: 1545934634263.png (511x511, 114K)

Stop adding fuel to the fire, user.

The funny thing is that Anno hates Reifags because he saw THEM as the waifufags. I don't think the death threats helped any.

ITT reipuppets dancing

Attached: 1522794668801.jpg (560x577, 35K)

If you evaluate Shikinami with the thinking that "This is a recreation of Soryu", you will get an inaccurate picture of her because you are naturally filling in the gaps in Shikinami's characterization with what you know from Soryu's characterization. When you look at the characters independently and don't cross-contaminate your judgment, Shikinami is a much shallower character.

All of the "darker" aspects of Soryu's character, perhaps the pieces that would be incompatible with a wider and more normal theater audience, have been removed from Shikinami. She never loses the will to live. We never have the bath tub moment. We never see Shikinami catatonic. In fact, the whole darkest portion of Soryu's character ark, the mind invasion and subsequent mental breakdown, is respectively diminished (we see no fragments of her past, Bardiel doesn't taunt her with her relationships with others, etc...) and removed (she simply goes into quarantine and is unseen afterwards, rather than experiencing a mental breakdown.)

There is no "crying in her sleep about mama" moment, no "crying about not being held" moment. She is not interested in Kaji. All of these aspects of Asuka's character, the things that make so much sense for a person who has dead parents (but are lost on a healthy general audience) have been removed in the case of Shikinami. I'm personally sure that there is a narrative excuse for why Shikinami is different in these ways from Soryu, but the actual reasons for these changes seems to be to make a version of Asuka that is more palatable to a larger audience. Historically people have never been sympathetic to Asuka in the way they are with the other characters because she is abrasive and her problems are not commonly reflected in the general population, making them difficult to understand. With these changes we get a more "palatable" Asuka, but the brilliance and deep true-to-life niche appeal of the character is removed.

I hope Soryu comes back.

Attached: Rebuild ED Theory.jpg (5760x1080, 2.99M)

I just want you to stop shitting up the thread, you retarded fuck.

Attached: wgw25.png (358x318, 212K)

But... Asuka is my waifu not the toilet bowl, though no one is a bigger Asukafag then her voice actor.

was it ever good to begin with

Attached: shinjijerkingoff.gif (338x254, 141K)

/r/ that pic of her american VA room.

That's because of RoE. In the past Rei used to be more popular than Asuka but Anno not liked that and that's why he created an version improved and superficial of Asuka

Anno hates Rei and the reifags because he is an asukafag

Of course there are no such moments because as you say Shikinami is a superficial version of Asuka

Just take the whole interview
youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY

yeah sorry I worded that pretty terribly I'm drinking cut me some slack

Attached: 68736-1476585733839.jpg (507x503, 38K)

I admitted no such thing.

More of a Misatofag if I had to choose.

Why would you want NGE to be tainted with RoE? I don't see how they can close all of the plot holes from the current story arc while trying to bridge the gap what happened between 1.11 and EoE.

Also, one thing that's lacking in Shikinami's character is the subtlety and "multi-layered" characterization that made Soryu so great. In Soryu's case, there are many subtlety-laden scenes that have completely different meanings once you understand something about her. In Shikinami's case the scenes are direct and easy to digest, single dimensional.

Soryu's relationship and feelings toward Shinji is hidden and layered heavily. In this webm's scene you can take the interpretation that Soryu is speaking about her competitive relationship with Shinji concerning piloting, or her competitive relationship with Rei concerning Shinji, or even both. There is no one easy interpretation of the scene, and that frustrates casual viewers who are expecting to understand everything conclusively within a single watching.

Now contrast with Rebuild's closest analogue to this scene: the scene where Shikinami and Rei are within the elevator. Shikinami's brooding is not about Eva's unwillingness to move for her, it's about her perception that Rei is in love with Shinji. There is nothing subtle or ambiguous about this scene. It is a simple one dimensional "Shikinami is jealous of Rei taking Shinji away, but graciously moves out of the way for them to be together because she's so selfless". Just as an aside, it's very very un-Asuka of her to do that. It's a clear attempt to win over the audience in a way the more abrasive (yet honester, realer) Soryu generally couldn't.

I have always thought that Anno is too in love with his business sense. Even in the case of the original Evangelion, you can see harmful influences from his desire to make money and expand the Evangelion brand. But these influences are rampant in Rebuild. This is not the young artistically minded Anno eating ramen in the Gainax break room, it's the old, successful Anno who's been supping on caviar for the last two decades. He isn't the same person any more, as sad as that is to say. The system got him.

Attached: i've lost.webm (1440x1080, 873K)

That's not true at all. Anno knew very well there were waifufags on both sides. He considered himself one.

Asukafags are the worst, sending threats and bullying Asuka's VA so much she had to leave the country.

>spend half my income on mobile games
>spending half your dosh on mobage

I think I see your problem.

>Asukafags are the worst, sending threats and bullying Asuka's VA so much she had to leave the country.
Just so you know, she is a colossal drama queen. Everyone who worked on Eva in any capacity received shittons of letters from fans, some small % of which were threats or etc. A fact expected in any demographic so large. She had planned to move to Australia for years.

Shikinami is the powerfantasy version of Asuka. Basically remove all the bad things about her life, make Asuka not a creepy doll and give her some action segments, and there you go.
More importantly, eliminate Rei and remove from Rei everything people liked.

That's Shikinami. Then things you're pointing out as missing is just the natural consequence.

test

Why do I constantly see these posts?

>Anno knew very well there were waifufags on both sides.
back when he made NGE he really hated otaku culture and otakus despite being one, his views on this changed after meeting his wife and a certain anime hating old man we all know but I forget how to spell the name of.

Hiroshimoot is in the process of converting Yea Forums into a mobile site.

I think you're both missing the point. The reason Shikinami is garbage is because she's made to be popular, not good.
Hideaki Anno has this massive inferiority complex, and he's obsessed with protecting tsunderes or Asukas. When Rei destroyed Asuka in NGE in terms of popularity, far more than anyone expected, Anno just lost it. He conspired with Ikuhara to "ruin" Rei for the fans, and although he didn't then, he sure did now.

Now this has been going on for a while, and Asukafags share this same symptom. It's not about waifufagging per se, it's about the specific toxic brand of waifufags found only in Asukafags. They have the need to exaggerate their waifus characteristics and downplay everyone elses. This is what has found it's way into the Rebuilds and created this unholy mess we're in right now. People like have no idea what they're talking about and are just doing damage control as Asukafags themselves, probably.
Anno was always a nerd king, and now he's just a nerd king with money. Worse, he's a nerd king with a zealous asuka fanbase he can cater to. That's why Asukafags are genuinely the cause of Evangelion's downfall as far as integrity goes.

Because the few who knew Asuka was being exaggerated didn't speak up, and because they denied the character of Asuka in favor of the "Shikinami".

I wanna lick her pink nipples

But actually, I fucking hate the rebuilds

strawpoll.me/17498336

>remove from Rei everything people liked.
Rei fans like when Rei shows emotion or is happy, but they only like that because 99% of the time she isn't showing emotion and isn't happy. She is like a tsundere, but with emotions. Tsunemo? Anyway, if they actually made a genki Rei like you guys wanted, you would hate it. The character would feel watered down, indulgent, hollow. It wouldn't be Rei.
Rei has had hugely more screen time and an overall much more satisfying arc in Rebuild than she did in NGE.
You think that he's writing her as "too Rei", too robotic, but there have been big payoffs, you're just gluttonous for more. The end of 2.0 was hardcore Reifag fap fodder. If I was a Reifag I would be jerking my meat to that scene every single day. Now you're mad because Rei is "too Rei" again in 3.0, a return to form of sorts, but we know it's a setup for a big payoff in 4.0 (original Rei is obviously coming back to help Shinji through the final arc.)

Knowing this, knowing the dere is coming, you still protest.You know why that is? It's because you can't handle tsun. You can't handle the gratification being delayed for even a moment. That's the whole reason you're averse to Asuka in the first place. Sad!

>More importantly, eliminate Rei and remove from Rei everything people liked.

More accurately, EMULATE Rei and replace from Rei everything people liked.

Shikinami is Asuka being remade to be more like Rei.

That's also a lie. He never hated it, he loved it. He only regrettably admitted that there were some bad things about it, but never fully elaborated besides describing individuals who withdrew from society.
That's what it's about, not obsessiveness or even waifufagging. Anno to this days spends exorbitant sums on money on otaku goods according to his wife.

His views never changed, the only difference is that now Anno can effectively pander as much as he wants.

The best Eva OST is Sinatra's original Fly me to the moon. Piss Off.

The Asukafag cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>I think you're both missing the point.
Those are both me though.

>it's about the specific toxic brand of waifufags found only in Asukafags. They have the need to exaggerate their waifus characteristics and downplay everyone elses
I literaly only see reifags doing this here on Yea Forums.

>It's because you can't handle tsun.

but user, I can handle tsun, because I support equality between the genders
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NhP0k2iIs

Will the kaworufag ever grow up?

Attached: that way 2.jpg (1920x1080, 906K)

Well maybe? If the old Rei fans wouldn't like it, then maybe new ones would?

The thing is that this:
>Rei has had hugely more screen time and an overall much more satisfying arc in Rebuild than she did in NGE.
Is extremely wrong and absolutely no one feels this way, particularly those who watched NGE. Hence why Rei actually ranks really low among Rei fans and new EVA fans alike. You're either insane, bullshitting or just plain hate Rei because you wanted to see her out of the story before half of it was told.

The rest of what you wrote is totally insane. I literally don't get what sick framework you're using to understand this. Read what this guy wrote: He actually gets it somewhat.

So what I'm taking out of this entire thread is that people are hella mad about Rebuild shitting all over their nostalgia. Got it.

Well that would explain how you didn't get it.

That's because you're a toxic Asukafag that's bullshitting.

The Asukafag is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a faggot, parasite, cuckold, betamale, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Asukafag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back as if to say: 'I've been found out.'"

Exactly.

The insane "reifag" in this thread is actually kaworu spammer, who is basically an ancient evil of Evangelion threads on Yea Forums. He is here 10+ hours per day and obsessively masquerades as a Reifag or Asukafag while making retarded arguments and attempting to pit those two fanbases against each other.

He has various calling cards, and random mentions of Touma (see ) are one of them. Refer to boards.fireden.net/a/thread/171819079/#171830351 for more information and note the mention of Touma in that post.

You're replying to a mentally ill Asukafag. Don't try to argue with him on merit. Just troll him.

They genuinely don't. Asukafags on the other hand, keep claiming Asuka is the best pilot despite having the worst track record and worst ability in the entire show and series.

You were supposed to reject Asuka's escapism, not embrace it. It's the literal lesson learnt to Asuka in NGE, and Asukafags are going full reverse to retain their perfect "waifu".

Seriously just look at this very thread for exemple, the ratio of people viciously attacking asuka and asukafags to asukafags attacking anyone.

I wonder how many replies in this thread are the autist samefagging

He doesn't use images anymore after they banned the ability for phones to post them

It's more that Rebuild is a giant Asukafag fanfic parading as real EVA.
It's poorly written, has extremely long release cycles, and has absolutely no story except muh waifu crap. It's fine if you like that, but don't pretend it's anything less than otakupandering moe.

Actually, I think it's worth it. Maybe someone can get through to him. Look at that sick paranoia in the post above you.

damn, as a kaworu fan (or kaworubro as we like to refer to each other) this is devastating. why did anno do this to us? we homosexuals were supposed to have this, just this one little thing, but he even took that away. why did he have to make it enshrined in the canon that kaworu didn't love shinji? WHY?

There isn't really any vicious attacking in this thread. The worst attack I see comes from Asukafags themselves wanting to uh, do stuff to Asuka.
The rest is just really attacks on the work ethic of Anno and Khara more than the character. Shikinami can't be blamed for catering to Asukafags and retards. But Anno can be blamed for creating it.

I notice that Asukafags argue from a very feminine point of view. Instead of attempting to argue from the traditionally masculine perspective of logical observation supported by evidence, they instead appeal to victimhood of a feminine nature, for instance "Asuka is mentally unstable and criminally violent only because she's got a secret crush on Shinji!!!!!". Whereas individuals capable of looking on the statement from a logical perspective understand that the cause of Asuka's described behavior does not validly justify the aforementioned behavior.

Meanwhile, Reifags, Shinjifags, Misatofags, and even Kaworufags are indeed capable of arguing the merits of their characters without resorting to such emotional appeals.

I wonder if kaworu spammer is like, immobilized in a hospital bed with some chronic illness or something. Who has so much free time and spends it so wastefully?

are yous saying the reifags are the same person or that the asukafags are all the same person or that everyone on this thread is the same person arguing with themselves.

>It's more that Rebuild is a giant Asukafag fanfic parading as real EVA.

Because it's just good business sense. Shinji fans and Rei fans do not spend anywhere near the mountains of money on anime merchandise as Asukafags and Kaworufags. Therefore, it's in Gainax/Khara's business interest to pander to the fanbase that's more willing to part with their income.

For a similar reason, Angelic Days and Re-take, despite both works being garbage, sold millions.

Refer to He's a real thing, you'll learn to spot him if you use Eva threads enough.

You must be blind, amigo.

>The worst attack I see comes from Asukafags themselves wanting to uh, do stuff to Asuka.
Well I do want to do extremely lewds stuff to Asuka.

This is true. Asukafags also consistently rely on an authorative figure, Anno, to tell them what's right. Because Anno likes Asuka, so must they like Asuka.

True except for Kaworufags, their beliefs are based on nothing except a desire for yaoi.

stop replying to youself, user.

>Asukafags also consistently rely on an authorative figure
As you rely on the collective mob instead.

Considering that Anno lost a lot of money with 3.33 as the home media sales didn't even make HALF what 2.22 did, and Rei / Shinji merchandise doesn't sell, it's safe to say that as far as business sense goes, this made none.
Rei was the top seller so much that the entire industry dubbed her the "Premium Girl", a level which either Asuka or Kaworu has yet to reach. They still use Rei as a front figure because of this at public EVA events aimed for normies.

It make no real sense. It's just because Anno wanted Asuka and Kaworu to be more popular so he burned all other bridges so they could win by default.

Newfag here, i'm really lost can someone explain to me why does it feel that half of the posts in this thread are made by the same person?

Attached: only.png (476x465, 50K)

You must have been absolutely bootyblasted by Kaneki and Touka hooking up, then.

again stop replying to yourself, user.

Eva threads usually have 100 posts by one insane individual and 10-15 by a few others slightly less insane ones, then a smattering of random anons posting.
They are fairly low-IP threads

>As you rely on the collective mob instead.

That's the idea of Democracy, yes.

I didn't.

We / I don't. We rely on what the other guy said.

Not really. There's an insane Asukafag who copypastas a lot. I urge you to search keywords from e.g in the archive, or search for that image.

This asukafag is totally insane.

She's not as awful as most say, but still isn't as good as the original (just like anything else about the Rebuilds)

The Reifags is not a Reifag nor Kaworufag a but rather something much more autistic and retarded.

Well show me then. Show me it being the majority.

What are you claiming to support mob rule or something.

That's the idea of Democracy, yes.

The difference between a Reifag and an Asukafag is that a Reifag will be reasonable and agree Shikinami is inferior and a bad character, but Asukafags will promote Rei Q at every chance they got.

>We rely on what the other guy said.
You just admitted to not being able to think for yourself.

it's just so unfair that straight people won evangelion
it was supposed to be for us, the niche, the homos... we thought something would finally be for us... but anno snatched it from our hands. i'm crying

>not supporting the republic

Attached: full-pleb.jpg (563x528, 87K)

This.

They basically took in the fandoms insecurities about Asuka, removed those insecurities and created Asuka. The result, an Asuka the fanbase loved and was more popular.

They did the opposite for poor Rei, just to not make competition for Asuka. I don't understand how Asuka fans live with themselves. You've ruined evangelion and your own favorite character just for a chance to be smug.

I wish people just decided for themselves what's right or good, not having to rely on public figures or what Yea Forums deems "acceptable"

I think you misunderstand. It's not that everyone else is perfect and makes the right decisions, but for them there's no way to follow the authority because the authority in question is practically trying to eradicate them.

The exception being Kaworu and Asuka of course.

Stop acting like Asukafags killed your dog, your whining about Anno is pathetic.

>The result, an Asuka the fanbase loved and was more popular.
source?

They've killed EVA more or less. You'll never hear it stop being discussed either, especially as long as Asukafags deny their actions.

>this faggot supports a centrally planned government

what are you, jewish?

Official statements from Anno, and official polls conducted by Khara.

again, source?

>hey, water is wet
>source pls
>like, feel some water
>source plcs!

For fucks sake there's even screencaps of it in this thread.

Implying living in based Caesar's empire was a worse option than living in a fucking fur hut by yourself, howling at the fucking moon like an idiot

>Reifag will be reasonable
ASUKAFAGS KILLED EVA REEEEEEEEEE.

Imagine being so fucking dense you can't google or do the research necessary to participate in the debate.

Guess what? the holy roman empire is gone.

Hey look, it's more asukafag autistic screeching

It's true, and I'm a Shinjifag. Evangelion used to be about more than finding contrived reasons to make Asuka look better.

>what is onus of proof
are you pretending to be retarded?
>there's even screencaps of it in this thread
Then quote them.

Also stop samefagging, its embarrasing.

>if I feign ignorance, I win!
Asukafag, stop embarrassing your kind even futher.

>still doesn't know what onus of proof means
so no proof?

But you still haven't giving a link to the actual poll.

>confusing the Holy Roman Empire with the actual Roman Empire

Holy shit, user...

Attached: oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg (400x300, 77K)

SEA niggers are too low IQ to know anything about history, let him be.

like both are one google search away

That is supposed to prove what? You can't assume that asuka getting more popular in japan recently is due to the rebuilds, correlation does not imply causation, retard.

we don't use the n word here

If it is why don't just post the link to it yourself?

Nigger.

Kill yourself SEA nigger.

>correlation does not imply causation

A statement used by liberal faggots whenever they're shown crime statistics

Reminder that Anno has a fetish for protecting tsundere women.

Reminder this is why he went crazy with the Rebuilds, it's an asukafag sickness.

Attached: ebler5ckh7wxojgtqvrfpdhulatg4hwx_hq.jpg (764x640, 44K)

>entire thread is Rei threads making arguments and statements about asukafags not realize those very same arguments apply to themselves as well.

not an argument, retard.

Time the root out the fact Reifags using this.

Attached: 1530652967580.png (2229x1600, 2.43M)

Because we're not self-absorbed faggots like you, asukakike

It has already been posted, and the Asukafag is doing damage control.

>i-it proves nothing!

The problem is that this Asukafags and many like him are utterly and completely insane and won't accept any proof even if Anno came outright and said so. Which he has.

crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2015/04/14-1/evangelion-creator-hideaki-anno-discusses-rei-versus-asuka
>the movies opted to work more with Asuka and the fans caught on.
t.Anno

Now because Asuka has less screentime, the only way they're working with her in a way the fans can catch on is adding powerfantasy shit to her to increase popularity.

>we
The only cancerous reifag is you, SEA nigger.

Last I checked the franchise wasn't reduced to a mockery of itself because of catering to Reifags.

Any time you remind an Asukafag that they're pandered to by the studio, they fly off into an autistic screeching fit. It's so reliable you can set your clock to it.

We can all agree that Marifags are the worst of the fandom, inasmuch as they actually exist, right?

Attached: Funlicence.png (782x496, 117K)

I'm starting to get the feeling, yeah. I imagine it's like telling Asuka she only got chosen because of her mom, they like her don't like the lies they've told themselves to be exposed.

Mari is a nice girl so I don't hate her. She's like Mana, specifically created to jack off to.

>he actually acknowledges the rebuilds as part of the franchise
we all know it's just fanservice. Doensn't change the original series if you don't acknowledge them

Attached: YhZap5WA_400x400.jpg (398x398, 26K)

stop replying to yourself user, its sad.

>the lies they've told themselves to be exposed.
see

>Asukafags and many like him are utterly and completely insane and won't accept any proof
Because that isn't proof and i explained why.
>even if Anno came outright and said so
And thats supposed to prove what? His conclusions suffer from the same problem as yours, they are pure Ad hoc.
>Asukafags and many like him are utterly and completely insane
Just look at this thread, you are reaching ACK levels of autism.

They are part of the franchise. Whether you like it or not. Ignoring the problem to escape it is such an Asuka way to do it. Pathetic.

Yeah.

>it proves nothing because I say so
Wow.

It proves nothing because it's Ad hoc and correlation doesn't imply causation, desingenius retard.

>correlation doesn't imply causation
Yes it does, and you liberal faggots don't get to change that.

>it proves nothing because I say so
Sad

Don't use words you don't understand. You're fucking retarded.
What you asked for was intrinsically a question of correlation, i.e is there a correlation between Rebuild Asuka and the popularity of Asuka? You got evidence, and now you for some reason got cite a correlation fallacy? Fucking moron.

Then second you wanted proof that Anno had done this intentionally, which is what he says in that interview. God. Why don't you get it through your skull? No one is gonna buy your bullshit much less agree with you because ALL the facts and evidence point towards the same thing. Denying it only makes you seem crazy.

The worst part is he asked for proof of correlation in the first place. Asukafags need to be euthanized or castrated.

>Yes it does
It really doesn't, and not an argument.
>liberal
I'm so far deep the right wing spectrum you wouldn't believe.
>pretending to be retarded
Sad

>it is such an Asuka way to do it. Pathetic.
>My waifu Rei is REAL Asuka is fake
puppet

Attached: smugasuka1.jpg (248x233, 9K)

At least the Ritsukofags keep out of the fucking way.

>I'm so far deep the right wing spectrum

Then you would know that muslims rape, niggers steal and kill, and that Asukafags are cuckolded faggots.

Now you're just being stupid, Asukafags.

>that Asukafags are cuckolded faggots
Projection.

Proof has been posted.

I want to protect her smile

Attached: hipstersuka.jpg (850x1155, 150K)

>Asuka is fake
>puppet

Asuka is a ragdolling corpse that gets jacked off over

>Asukafags are cuckolded faggots
Rei is literally a waifu pillow in 2D form, proving you've never been with a real woman

Attached: 1548113720460.jpg (682x960, 53K)

>Projection.

Nah, just evidence

Attached: DALElEP.jpg (2400x2400, 743K)

>IT DOESN'T BECAUSE I SAY SO
How about now, faggot? See you got destroyed and there's no way out now

>le red hat anime girl
haha get fucked cuck

>Rei is literally a waifu pillow in 2D form

Sorry, did you mean ASUKA?

Attached: lzfwsSW.png (600x342, 206K)

Both are fictional characters retard. I don't know what you're going on about now but take your medication and FUCK OFF already.

>MUH ASUKA IS MORE REAL
>IM BETTER THAN YOU CAUSE I USE A REAL DOLL TO JACK OFF

What's wrong with you?

>get fucked cuck

They do, every time Asuka tries to blow Kaji instead of them

I do not know, the kaworufags still exist

nice argument!
>actually has feelings and lashes out at people like a real human being
nice try redditors but Rei will never even be close to being remotely close to human

where do you think you are retard?

But user, what if I self insert as Kaiji and not Shinji?

i will never get Asukafags who do this.

>LOOK AT ME, IM SPECIAL
>I WORSHIP A FAVORITE CHARACTER WHOM I THINK I MORE REAL THAN ANOTHER
>IM TOTALLY NOT MENTAL

Asukafags are a waste of oxygen.

>Don't use words you don't understand. You're fucking retarded.
Right back at you.
>What you asked for was intrinsically a question of correlation
No i asked for proof you intelectually dishonest faggot, a simple correlation and Ad hoc doesn't prove your point.
>Y-you got evidence
I asked for proof and a simple correlation isn't proving anything.
>correlation fallacy
You are retarded for correlation not necessarily implying causation isn't a fallacy.
>Then second you wanted proof that Anno had done this intentionally,
I never doubted that or asked for proof of that, there are more than one person in this thread.
>Y-you got destroyed
Sad.
>Denying it only makes you seem crazy.
You are samefagging like crazy and its not fooling anyone, you're reaching ACK levels of retardness, seek help.

>>I WORSHIP A FAVORITE CHARACTER WHOM I THINK I MORE REAL THAN ANOTHER
t. defending a ficitonal character that they think is better.
nice job arguing against yourself sperglord

May these two posts stand as testament to the butthurt and incurable insanity of the Asukafag being btfo.

seek help.

>no counter argument
>y-you got b-btfo
Sad indeed.

Asukafag, if at least you could create a point, someone could take you seriously.

Attached: 41702096_2299575023403067_7726955450393952256_n.png (950x815, 821K)

I did but you ignored.

Attached: yellow dress.jpg (600x576, 377K)

The Asukafag is even samefagging out of desperation now.|

reifags getting upset at their own kind

Attached: AauNxrf.jpg (700x483, 28K)

stop replying to yourself user.

Attached: piggu.png (600x600, 290K)

So beautiful! Allah has blessed us brothers with this fertile breeding cow!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Remember me what points did you?

Holy shit this thread's a salt mine

Holy shit, what is this thread? I just came her to look and beat my dick to the red headed slut.

Attached: 1365374446156.png (960x540, 686K)

all of these are me btw

also me

What is the problem, dollfag?

Attached: 1547515177490.gif (500x268, 1.06M)

Attached: you came to the wrong neighborhood.jpg (640x480, 57K)

I know, it's pathetic

Notice that the reifag just had to get bring politics into the discussion.

to be fair, one of the Asukafags posted a red hat in an apparent attempt to prove he isn't a cuck
so now they're apparently trying to out-MAGA each other or something, as if that has anything to do with the discussion

Attached: 1364091824478.png (700x560, 183K)

only the first one was me
nice try nigger

Attached: 1551674629256.jpg (720x720, 67K)

It's an asuka thread, what did you expect?

That's all asukafags ever do

>334 replies
>44 posters
How insufferable must you pathetic autists be to shitfling and samefag to such an extent

>Evangelion, a franchise heavily drawn from politics
>WAAAAH WAAAAAAH REIFAGS ARE BETTER INFORMED THAN ME REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1359584060056.jpg (1280x1816, 1.03M)

You fucking clowns

We wouldn't need to if Asukafags wouldn't shit up the site

Attached: 1368823112376.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

What a nice picture. Such a shame that it's not at all how Asuka behaves and is just another attempt by asukafags to show the character in a better light than she actually is.

Is this image some sort of Nobody Dies level trolling?

>Rei being demure and feminine
Why yes, that is consistent with the character
>Asuka being demure and feminine
Ah, so yet another piece of asukafag damage control. Why are asukafags unable to create works that shows Asuka in her true light? Probably because asukafags themselves know how awful Asuka's actual character really is.

>>Evangelion, a franchise heavily drawn from politics
How?

If this bothers you so much, why are you still in this thread?

I don't know why I'm spoonfeeding you, but here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themes_of_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion#Religion

Attached: western.jpg (640x480, 250K)

eva threads at this time of the day are ruined by an autistic SEA nigger reifag, like someone pointed out he is the ACK of eva threads.

Attached: anno explains evangelion.jpg (624x480, 58K)

Whoops, meant to post this one instead.

Attached: symbolism.jpg (708x480, 100K)

At least you posted a good image

The asukafags always be problematic

Anno is a faggot. His opinions are invalid. Your post carries as much weight as claiming that m00t's tastes are valid.

sasuga, anno-sama

Attached: death.png (278x348, 118K)

I just came in you retard

>Asuka becomes a new character with a different name
>She is an idealized version of herself based on the image of her created by the fandom
>Her doll is no longer the monkey her mother mistook for her, but an image of herself
>Asuka has literally become the doll we made her now.
Annosmirk.jpg

Attached: 1549697053029.jpg (556x896, 82K)

You always complain that someone ruins the thread because that person does not agree with you, pathetic.

>mfw he reported me
>mfw my theory was correct he really is from south east asia
>this janny trying to ban me for saying SEA nigger
Are you a filipino too janny?

Except that Anno's the series creator, so he's WoG.

>so he's WoG.
holy shit, the asukacucks are now posting tvtropes garbage

You're beyond help. You need to be euthanized.

What are you waiting for to abandon the thread?

The problem isn't yur opinions but your samefagging and autistic drive to shit up the thread, seek help.

Doesn't matter where the janny is from, all jannies are equally faggots no matter where.

Not an Asukafag, but that still doesn't mean I'm wrong.

He probably believes that "death of the author" bullshit, and that the religious symbolism actually means something.
For what it's worth, the only symbolism in Eva that means anything is all the Freudian and Jungian stuff.

Attached: freud.png (640x480, 137K)

>Asuka has literally become the doll we made her now.

But she already was that in EOE

I've gotten banned for something as harmless as calling somebody a dumb pinoy before so I think your theory holds some water.

>Ah, so yet another piece of asukafag damage control. Why are asukafags unable to create works that shows Asuka in her true light? Probably because asukafags themselves know how awful Asuka's actual character really is.
Imagine being this mentally ill.

>he's implicitly citing death of the author, but attacks someone else for supposedly citing TVtropes
>he's using reddit formatting

Attached: smug asuka.jpg (640x480, 162K)

I swear every nigger that appeals to the death of the author didn't read the damn fucking paper.

You are not saying anything, why do not you complain about this guy?.
This LASfag always tries to prove his absurd theories in Yea Forums

Your autistic replies

I mean, I thought her character design was kinda cool-ish since im a sucker for glasses girls and thighhighs. But all she ever got was like 3 action scenes and zero development, so even though I want to like her, I have nothing to really latch onto.

>Not an Asukafag, but that still doesn't mean I'm wrong.

The Asukafag is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a faggot, parasite, cuckold, betamale, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Asukafag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back as if to say: 'I've been found out.'"

Rebuild Asuka is a terrible disrespect to a great character from the original, just like Rebuild Rei,
but i will honest and say i dig the eyepatch aesthetic a lot.

I think its more of a stupid nod at the fact she lost her eye in EoE, and woke up with a bandage

Good argument

You do realize you already posted this in this thread, yeah?

I have never have seen him doing 100+ posts falseflagging and samefaging, but yeah pretty cancerous too, i hope both die.

Wanna bet that he's that reifag obssesed with nigger dicks and NTR when nobody is even remotely talking about it?

And you do realize that you just fell for it

No, user the reifags are good and the asukafags are bad, it's that simple

Even so, you have not seen the autism of that LASfag?

I know, now take notes like a good obedient bitch

If Rebuild really is a sequel and this is Shinjis world hes crafted post third impact then it could definitely explain why asuka is a caricature of herself.

There's too many little oddities surrounding her aside from the obvious name change and her eye missing matching her death in eoe, or her doll now being her.

Anno is doing weird shit again.

Sorry user, but I'm not a bitch like Asuka

I bet he is also from /pol/ and one of the very stupid ones.

>the reifags are good and the asukafags are bad
Is this a ironic post?

No, it's the truth, does it bother you?

I like some /pol/ posters on Yea Forums but most of them are beyond cancerous.

If they just could just leave out the politics and false flagging posts out of Yea Forums, it wouldn't be so bad.

I mean sometimes the theme of the thread is inherently political so i don't see no problem with discussing politics on Yea Forums in a board relevant and healthy way. Now the individual i'm talking about starts sperging about cuckoldry and spamming interracial hentai when he gets mad.

I've improved Asuka and Rei, what do you think?

Attached: 1370984216506.jpg (1365x2000, 429K)

Christ on a kike ,we really never get good Eva threads going unless its on a weekend, huh? This one's plumb rotten, probably won't last till I wake up tomorrow, lol.

I felt like both Asuka and Rei lost important facets of their character with the Rebuilds. Asuka lost all of the characterization that made her interesting. She's just a generic tsundere hotshot mecha pilot now. Her soul, so to speak, is gone, but her corpse is still there.

I felt that Rei got a much more conclusive arc within the films than most of the other characters, and they really emphasize her humanization through thr second movie. Even though she disappears at the climax of the movie, and gets replaced with a puppet clone, her character remains true to herself, even though we no longer see her.

In this case, I feel that both Asuka fans and Rei fans came up short in these rebuild films, and it really is a shame that neither of these characters got thr characterization they deserved. They could havr just scrapped the entire concept of Mari and used her solo screentimeto build up asuka and Rei; its not likr she does anything anyways.

Fuck, this makes me think; Anno wanted Mari to "Destroy Eva"

I think he succeeded

>what do you think?
The wrong side won WW2

And before anyone accuses me of taking a side, THIS POST WAS MADE BY MISATO GANG

Attached: Kubrick-Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-RARE-Misato-Katsuragi-Anime.jpg (300x400, 15K)

I've even seen that sort of shitposting in threads that aren't even about Eva, it's really obnoxious. The election cycle has made Yea Forums really bad.

Mari failed at destroying Eva, because Anno now has a permanent income stream coming in from asukafags who are more than happy to fund more eyepatch asuka.

Asuka Shikinami is nothing more than a premium snapchat whore

For those who requested a link: evastore.jp/special_evastore_13th_anniversary

I would.

This is way I think /ptg/ is /pol/‘s punishment for being so annoying.

*why
Sometimes I think I have autocorrect hands.

But if the poll only includes characters from the rebuilds wouldn't it be jumping to conclusions to asume the results would be the same if they included the original series in the poll?

Finally see it wasn’t that hard to post a link.

>so i don't see no problem
what in tarnation are you doin here pawpaw?

Can we all just agree that he is the best girl?

Attached: Eva24DC_Kaworu[1].jpg (365x273, 13K)

No, this is best girl

Attached: 5d709b292c83eac391968158e6b610c0.jpg (850x800, 82K)

I don’t know about that I mean have you seen what has become of Yea Forums lately?

Why do you say that?

The best thing about her is that they actually bother to show you why she's well-regarded as an Eva pilot. In the original series she didn't do shit and was even more obnoxious because of that.

clearly

Attached: brown shinji.jpg (384x600, 95K)

Because this poll is exclusively about the rebuilds and including NGE and EoE would be new variants that can potentialy change the results of the poll?

Shitskins are unable to be best anything

Extremely low test post user, even white nationalists bleach brown girls from time to time.

you failed the test user

Attached: nadia shinji.jpg (492x488, 64K)

I understand your point, but there is only this information to estimate the popularity of the characters in RoE

being a shitskin is the greatest punishment one could ever be sentenced

>and Reifags seeth for eons and eons, the end

Attached: __ikari_shinji_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_tatsuwo__219b056aa9eeaaf1f (1697x1200, 836K)

>not being a med bvll and enjoing the best of both worlds
laughing at your life, desu.

Don't start this shit again, retard.

Too late I demand a sacrifice.

w-what do you want?

I want to race mix with Asuka.

Thank you. Present this card at the time of copulation. Next!

Attached: 1508026254760.png (1038x663, 352K)

Pregnant Asuka pics, all of them. We must breed her to death.

Holy shit he really showed up.

She looks exactly the same as the first evangelion

I haven't seen any Evangelion, but, from what I can tell, Asuka is best girl

I think she is never going to be in another film

She is but just slightly, the show is full of best girls and boys

>I haven't seen any Evangelion
we know

Good design, bad character. Nothing can beat the original.

Attached: 79c3dd8ae9e22b40d5d06912640ad479.jpg (640x640, 133K)

Yes, because I just told you, you moron

Make a spic one for me pls.

Last point is justified, he never gave a shit about rei and probably thinks reifags are retarded and this is his way of getting the point across as clearly as he can.

>same body but 14 years later for a forced timeskip to make up for shit writing and to push the same merch as the last 20 years
Nah.

I was leaning to Rei, but I'm worried it turns you retarded now.

Lo siento, we do not cover chipolatas.

sorry for disobeying the digits but i'm at work.

Would Asuka be down for anal with Shinji?

She would say no while doing absolutely nothing to resist. She'd struggle for enough breath and concentration to call him a pervert.

Reminder

Attached: mshinji.png (880x305, 266K)

>wtf bros rebuild was REBUILT for another audience

do you not know the definition of rebuild