Will the current decade be remembered fondly?

Will the current decade be remembered fondly?

Attached: 06.jpg (2000x1000, 1.02M)

what are the top 2 anime on the 2000's section

I'll remember it fondly.

Attached: 2010s.jpg (1836x3405, 2.12M)

Kamichu! and Shinreigari: Ghost Hound

I've only watched 2 of these and i won't remember them because they aren't that good

You should watch more anime, that's embarrassing.

The 2010s had some incredible anime. Lots of excellent choices.

>No Code Geass
Trash list, try again

I've watched plenty just not these animes no one's ever heard of

cherrypicked artsy screencaps from mostly trash shows
Crybaby? Really, that flash cartoon on netflix?

Current decade you dumbfuck.

but cameras are literally meant to reproduce nature

I will at least. I think overall there are less outstanding anime than some other decades, but Naoko Yamada at least as promptly become one of my favourite directors and there have been some other good anime as well, like Kaze Tachinu and Kaguya-hime.

You didn’t update it from last time, boo.

>muh Ghibli
>muh KyoAni
>le older decades were better
Consider the rope.

I'm considering Dororo right now, but I will wait until it is almost over. Looking forward to next season more, really.

I mean the suggestions from the last time you posted it. Shirobako was the most popular one.

I like what I like, what would you say then?

I'm really not a fan. If I were to include it I'd have to include a bunch of other shows I don't like based on "objective merit" and I'd rather keep it to my own tastes. I encourage others to make similar lists, though.

Older anime were better

What's this list even supposed to be? Just shit you liked from this decade? I fail to see a theme.

*cracks
*sips

>Just shit you liked from this decade?
Yeah.

Alright, cool. Though I don't agree with all of it there is some great stuff on there. People who seriously think anime is dying are delusional. 2018 was a phenomenal year.

>gochiusa
>love live
>sora no woto
Hell yeah

based

Fair enough I guess. Why no Kekkai Sensen?

Not my thing. I never liked Trigun either.

>P&SWG
>Meguca
>Nichijou
>Inferno Cop
>Space Brothers
>KLK
>Space Dandy
>Ping Pong
>Ninja Slayer
>Luluco
>Mob Psycho 100
>LWA
>Devilman Crybaby
>Megalo Box
>Gridman

All of these are either entry-level, recently popular, or Yea Forums-core. Take that for what you will

from that pic I can name every anime from every colum except for the 00's, where I can only recognize TTGL

Hey user this is an aside but how do you create infographics on photoshop? Is there a tutorial you use? I been wanting to make one for a while now.

Good anime of the 2010's was in the beginning of the decade, just an extension of the mid-late 2000's.

It's a pretty poor representation of 00's anime in general.

Attached: Seed_destiny01.jpg (658x437, 96K)

What shows would you add to the 00s era?

I feel like it’s quite similar to a lot of stuff already on there, but if you say so then it can’t be helped.

I just cropped things and pasted them into paint. Took very little time.

You lost me at Megalobox lad

It is similar. I like Bones in general. The show's setting and characters just didn't click with me. Also, wasn't crazy about the artstyle. It was like a 6/10 for me.

What about the font and the underline? And how did you make all the pictures align right?

>What about the font and the underline?
It's just the word processor in paint, then I drew the lines. I just zoomed in and lined them up.

Wait I am talking about the 2010s infographic not the OP's post.

SEED, Chobits, Code Geass, Death Note

Yeah, I know.

What the fuck yuribears are doing there, it was awful by Ikuni standards and pretty terrible in general.

It's a hell of a lot better than any list with fucking Gundam Seed on it. What garbage.
Terrible taste. Is this bait?

It's not a question of taste but a question of representation.

How are Milky Holmes and Tiger Mask coming along, friend?

80's=90's>10's>70's>60's>00's

Hot take: Add Jojo

You can make your own list with shit taste like that on it.

I haven't started either. I've been watching Juushin Liger and Gaiking. They're on my backlog.

No.

It's been a great decade, all things considered. The first half of the 10s was better than the latter half of the 00s but not as good as the first half. The latter half of the 10s was as good as the first half of the 00s though.

2017 was the best year this decade. I can't think of any other year that made me as happy.

What did you even like from '17? Yuasa's movies come to mind but I'm struggling to embrace his new style.

>Gaiking
Cool, I want to get around to that. Kanada's cut in the OP is awesome.

the new yuasa style is flat and inexpressive, quite frankly it's horrible to look at

His new movie looks so sterile. I don't even know if I'll bother with it.

I think that flat is fine and that it's very expressive most of the time, but the movement is frequently awkward and the line art is very emotionless (for lack of a better word). I know it's a cliché to hate on Flash, but Yuasa's stated on record that he likes that Flash-tweened look, something I just think looks so weird. I don't mean to be "that guy" but I think he's sold out, for the most part everything just looks so conventional now.

nope
I can't nominate a single anime you have proposed as 00's Anime

Mononoke should surely make any 00s list.

>Fractale
>Dororon Enma-kun
>G fucking Reconguista
>the shitshow that is Ninja Slayer
>the worst Cutie Honey series

Attached: 1510864747454.jpg (258x322, 21K)

>Dororon Enma-kun
How could you possibly dislike that show if you like Cutie Honey?

>not liking Enma-kun

It was okay at first but got really old halfway through. I almost didn't finish it.

I absolutely loved watching Kemono Friends, Konosuba S2 as well as Made in Abyss, Frame Arms Girl, and Houseki no Kuni with Yea Forums, to name some shows off the top of my head. In general, 2017 was a REALLY comfy, fun, exciting time in my life, and I also had a lot of time to work on my backlog.

Ah okay, yeah I just like more "artsy" stuff I guess so I didn't get too much out of that year

>Kemono Friends
>Frame Arms Girl
>Houseki no Kuni
Literally the year anime died.

3DCG is great and I can't wait to see more shows do more neat things with it like GuP, Etotama 2, and that FAG movie coming out (could've swore there was an announcement).

Attached: 1522515155613.png (400x400, 375K)

>I'll remember it fondly.
Same and I only like 9/14 that I've seen on that list.
I feel SoL is one of the strongest parts of this decade. I assume because you've not listed much like that you don't like it so it's nice that even without it you can make a big list.

Attached: mpv-[HorribleSubs] Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017) - 12 [720p].mkv-00_01_30.png (1280x720, 713K)

We all know SnK marked this decade

Watching it week by week was great.

ttgl is the most overrated anime of the 00s

Attached: ttgl in a nutshell.gif (325x240, 1.52M)

>that FAG movie
Recap movie

anime died 10 years before that

>anime died before Madoka, the greatest anime ever made
No.

>edgy magical girl show for fedoras
>greatest
lol @ u

Attached: 1268891287892.jpg (337x404, 31K)

never mind