Pictures that triggers Yea Forums

Pictures that triggers Yea Forums

Attached: 1552232511712.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Is it bad trigger is my second favorite studio tied with 1st?

Nah

Attached: UNNAME~1.png (100x100, 8K)

Attached: 1494490351143.gif (379x387, 82K)

only if first one isn't KyoAni

Why does Yea Forums hate KyoAni so much? How are they are more hit and miss than any other studio and deserving of any more bile?

I hesitate wether to consider this a get post or not

Attached: Emilia.(Re_Zero).full.2016181.jpg (1000x1000, 473K)

KyoAnifags are pretty obnoxious on Yea Forums. So people started hating the studio and the fanbase.

Easy shitposting target since they animated a lot of stuff that's had staying power in some shape or form.

Envy. Its suffering being fan of any other studio, knowing you are inferior and their product will never live up to level of passion and artiscism of KyoAni

Eat your heart out Remfags.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Kyoanusfags are completely incapable of accepting any kind of criticism of their shows.

success breeds jealousy.

Attached: 1521732642249.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Yea Forums
It's Yea Forumsedditards who want to turn Yea Forums into another shitty casual forum you can find anywhere else

no it's not you retard, Yea Forums has always been a hivemind

The reality is that Yea Forums had always had Gainax fanbase. Those people still obsessively discussing NGE are oldfags. There was major conflict and first and main studio war between Gainax fans and KyoAni at time - KyoAni won thanks to gainax desintegration, however what really killed it on Yea Forums was Gurren Laggan.

TTGL attrackted more kids than Naruto. This is what established the most cancerous newfag crossboarder/alien normalfag (or rather even litterally young gaya kids at time) fanbase.

After which followed TTGL which attracted even worse demographics and made trigger cancer explosing stinking mix of young kids and toilet humor cartoon Nickolodean/morning cartoon abomination.

LWA did little to change it, it just made that Trigger has two cancerous newfag fanbases: the said kids/cartoon aka ironic anime watchers and litteral tumblr/u/reddit LWA brough. KLK fed them both later.

Either way, at this point it is uncurable and nothing can save the studio and its fanbase. Kiznaiver was studio attempt to get out of the hole they dug themselves, but hated by said fanbase.

So by default - every Trigger fan and kyoani hater on Yea Forums is assumed to be either a newfag or cancer and has zero claim for presence on this board or stake in board culture because only thing they did for years even if they spend those years being her - is shitting the board up.

See what I mean, fuck off scumbag

>TTGL attrackted more kids than Naruto.
Retarded meme-spouters, all of them.

>TTGL
You do know TTGL released in 2007, right? Are you really saying Yea Forums was on a decline in 2007? Because it wasn't. It was at a decline the moment KLK was released. It was also starting to nosedive when moot allowed Naruto threads.

Summer 2008 is the worst period in Yea Forums history

>code geass was the worst time in Yea Forums history

Oh, fuck off. Nonstop Rei/Asuka threads were the blandest shit.

he's not wrong

>be jojo
>be loved by mostly everyone
>get anime adaption
>wtf i hate jojo now

Not arguing against Yea Forums being a hivemind. I've not seen any board with a worse sekrit klub mindset, but you still can't deny that Yea Forums shitters have and always will be a problem here.

That's a simplified view of things, most who like jojo just hate the newer fanbase for good reason

The argument is that when Jojo was unknown in the West, memes like Za Warudo WRYYYYYYYY were a nice secret code or ingroup thing special mostly to Yea Forums and other places where fans of obscure things gathered

The types that liked Haruhi were disinterested in Jojo, and the types who watched Bleach hated both of those and normalfags in 2008 in general weren't into anime at large, or wouldn't admit it

As millennials that grew up with sailor moon and toonami made anime go mainstream in america and similar kinds of things happened in other western nations during the 2010s, so too did the anime adaptation of jojo bring the memes to a wider audience.

Suddenly "IT WAS ME, DIO" or "AWAKEN MY MASTERS" were no longer secret in-jokes from a subcommunity of a subcommunity of a counterculture running parallel and away from the mainstream, and instead became a calling card for "entry level" types who watched the anime they heard the most funny memes and high praise about.

Ironically then this means the Jojo community effectively invited the normalfags that "destroyed" it, since their dank memery and constantly laudatory pronunciations for Jojo is what made entry level faggots want to watch it in the first place.

A victim of its own success, much like toilets and california and programming

>Are you really saying Yea Forums was on a decline in 2007?
Yes. 2007 was the first "endless Summer" this site had, and a year where things really started to decline.

>what really killed it on Yea Forums was Gurren Laggan

say it ain't so!

Attached: 1294513590008.jpg (1280x960, 628K)

But I remember naruto threads being allowed in 2012 when saucegay started helping to kill off major characters, and bleach discussions were pretty much constant with the blood war arc around that time.

In fact it's since then that people stopped caring about boreuto, blech is dead and I never see wan piss threads ever where they were once frequent.

No, I think 2013 was a high-water mark for Yea Forums in-spite of naruto. We had fun stuff like Valvrave running at the same time as KLK, and then Chuu2 S2 in 2014.

not disagreeing or anything, just claiming that Yea Forums likes to hate things immediately after adaptions are announced. there's good reason, but it's just funny how it always happens in the same way

>A victim of its own success, much like toilets and california and programming

Attached: cannot.unsee.jpg (500x400, 70K)

>attracted more kids

TTGL was 12 years ago, those kids are all in their mid/late 20s now. I know because I was a teenager around that time

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__f5c38bb8ba1bc1befb68381de709aeaf.jpg (396x479, 67K)

Did you completely miss the pinned thread where the man himself pinned a thread saying Naruto is allowed? It was around late-2011 and there were more then 3 Naruto threads up. This was before generals were forced hard.

What the fuck are you on about? Gurren Lagann attracted ironic shitposting children? Were you not around pre-2007 to see the shitposters then?
And what's with all that about Trigger? Are you so obtuse that you can't imagine anyone actually liking KLK and LWA? I legitimately like Trigger because of people like Yoshinari and Imaishi. It's as unironic as it gets when it comes to their works, and all the newfag Akkoposters doesn't change that, so you can take that "by default" shit and shove it up your ESL ass.

>TTGL
>2007
>LWA
>2013

Most of them have grown by that point.

I don’t hate them but I dislike the art style sometimes.

cancer is cancer. The growth only means bigger tumor.

Yea Forums loves KyoAni

but popular things have their contrarians

>have Yea Forums friends on discord
>can't talk about anything because everyone is too contrarian
>try to bring up something new
>"OMG HE'S SHILLING HAHAHAHA"

Attached: 1536382509091.gif (360x360, 1.5M)

isn't discord supposed to be a video game site

you're basically asking for concentrated Yea Forums crossboarders

We had a thread for the snek asspull cause our boy deidara jobbed, that's about it other than YOU ARE MY FRIEND. blecht threads got meme'd on and one piece threads were only made when new chapters came out. Too bad shows like vulvaraep probably wouldn't be able to get popular now a days.

>discord
it's everything now from normalfag Twitch shit to /pol/tards

>Discord is a proprietary freeware VoIP application and digital distribution platform designed for video gaming communities, that specializes in text, image, video and audio communication between users in a chat channel. Discord runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and in web browsers. As of December 2018, there are over 200 million unique users of the software.

practically an IRC with emojis and VOIP

>Yea Forums friends
>talk about shills

Probably Yea Forums friends who happen to also watch anime

According to /pol/ it's a mean place where the altright gets bullied, according to the news media it's an awful hive of neonazi sentimet

>retard manchildren
>grow
Nah they still have the same shit taste, I was a teen too but I wasn't no dumb memer

>valvrave wouldn't be popular

What was the last BIG show that had lots of threads? LWA? I wish another stupid mecha show like Cross angay or VVV would come out.

Code Geass R3 soon I guess.

>i've never been a retarded child with zero regrets

Attached: k0vJ0E0.jpg.gif (400x273, 370K)

>generals were forced

But both Strike Witches and K-On! had their own generals back in 2010

franxx had about 3 or 4 threads during horriblesub releases

Don't remember that. Maybe they were following /vg/'s steps? I'm an old man, user. I can't remember well.

Naruto threads got shitposted so hard they had to beg the mods in 2014 to protect them and it was only allowed because the series was supposedly "ending" and we all know how that turned out.

The lesson here is don't give these shitters an inch of kindness or they;ll take you for all your worth.

And before that, Naruto threads were never allowed on Yea Forums. They were 404'd every time before bump cap. It only got out of hand when Naruto was "ending".

I mean I had cringey moments like anyone else but I had enough experience to not be a retard loud mouth who finds repeating the same meme ad nauseum funny

/vg/ definitely came later, since it was created after /int/

Oh right I forgot about franxx, the only "big" show on Yea Forums that I ever ended up disliking before the ending sucked.

>/vg/ definitely came later
Even then, generals were an idea for most Yea Forums boards. So maybe they got it from that.

That's how everything works with the /pol/ and MSM dichotomy. What /pol/ sees as being degenerate/shilling/muh j00z, MSM sees as being LITERAL NAZIS

I didn't like how forced the hype was, they tried to make it a bigger thing than what it was just for the sake of being able to claim that they were a part of something big on Yea Forums. Fuck I hate triggerfags they're so fucking lame.

that's just how triggerfags work. even they know it's a meme at this point

more like Yea Forums fags. i discovered Yea Forums during 2007 when they watched something for the first time in 2011+. it's all so tiring

triggerfrens just wish it was 2013 again and everyone is hyped for KLK after the LWA ova was such a success. And then it spawned cancer.

I remember when Shaft was big. Now its fanbase disappeared completely. I imagine Trigger to follow same path, the studio can rehash itself and disappoint only that long.

>Gainax dead
>Shaft dead
>Trigger dying
>Kyoani thriving
How do they do it?

Attached: kyoani movie years.jpg (1920x1533, 512K)

Attached: picture that triggers slash a slash.jpg (760x596, 201K)

because it looks pretty

>3x3 are allowed in 2019

fucking mods

None of those things are happening, autist

>not a single image with a bazillion (You)s
Come on guys, you can do better than this.

the last thing gainax made was 4/5 years ago the last good thing they made was 9 years ago its dead senpaitachi

Don't make me unsheathe my katana *SCHING
>Be triggerfag
>Sound like an emotional retard

Attached: nippon steel x1000.png (669x452, 622K)

What is everyone favorite mascot doing here?
It's scientifically proven if you hate trigger chan you are a faggot.

I deleted my Bateman folder after it was clear Nardo was here to stay.

Attached: kissanime_635054_full.jpg (1024x639, 152K)

It's because peopel weren't even making actual Naruto threads anymore they were literally just dub threads and say whatever you will but dubs were fucking cancerous at that period in time.

Because a lot of their shows are a waste of some great fucking art.

Attached: Katana Always Wins Baby.gif (435x250, 3.01M)

They dont.
They also dont hate Trigger.
IRC/discord cabal of shitposters are intent on ruining Yea Forums. One of their methods is studio wars and shitposting hyped anime.
If anything it speaks to the studio's popularity that they both get Yea Forums hyped for their shows.

First place had better be Bones.

1. Bones
2. Trigger
3. Saru

Have they made a decent sequel season to anything yet? Still no? They're shit.

Kekkai Sensen.
And most shows don't need a sequel to begin with, especially originals. Who gives a fuck.

>Who gives a fuck.
People who don't ignore things that detract from their favorite company.

K-on really dragged Yea Forums down

>VeG and blue bird tanked in sales and so did lesbian dragon
>thriving

>MHAshit
>firs
Yeah, no.

I'd call Bones my favorite studio, and yet I couldn't care less about half the stuff they put out, starting with their current cashcows BNHA and BSD. If I had to have a studio I love everything about as my favorite, I couldn't have one.

Attached: 1527174601523.png (1107x1077, 733K)

my wife chino is so cute

Attached: first day on 4chan.jpg (1118x628, 144K)

>They also dont hate Trigger.
false. There are valid reasons to hate Trigger. They are westaboo cartoonish cancer killing anime.

I don´t get it

Go back to you cabal circlejerk