Was it actually good, or was in another over-hyped seasonal waifu baiting harem shit show?

Was it actually good, or was in another over-hyped seasonal waifu baiting harem shit show?

Attached: g 1 fix.png (1000x1000, 977K)

did someone even rip tomoe character ed song?

>Was it actually good
Yes
>or was in another over-hyped seasonal waifu baiting harem show?
Also yes.

I enjoyed it a lot. I watched the whole series in a day. It's not the best written anime ever, but it has a fully-baked plot that's pretty engaging.

I can't tell, since I haven't watched it yet
All I know is that Mai is as hot as she a mean bitch

I enjoyed it. Don't see why it got so many threads though. We must be very bored and lonely.

kimi no sei
kimi no sei

Rio a best
Tomoe and Kaede a second best
Mai and Nodoka a shit

Attached: 1544098092680.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

1rst half was good and the rest is meh.
To your second question is yes,it was.

>Don't see why it got so many threads though.
The same reason why Crappy in the FranXX got over 30 daily threads last year

People bitching about things they don't like but would rather give it attention while autists reply in said threads?

Yes to both questions.

MC was not a completely crybaby beta faggot, so that already puts it in the top 5%.

It was actually good and one of the better shows of the year, but yes it was kind of over hyped.

it's Monogatari without the charm, comedy, wit and style, and tries too hard to act smart for the pseudo-intellectual reddit crowd

Attached: araragi-kin.jpg (288x480, 21K)

based Araragi, an mc that actually fucks his gf

Seasonal good. It's alright for having in your backlog and watching it but nothing else

The proportions of its overhype are outstandingly mismatched with its quality. Like, I don't think even Bakemonogatari was that bad, I thought it was mediocre, a little too well received, but I also kind of could see why people liked it, I just wasn't into the kind of mysteries where mysteries are revolved around parts that are relevant to the current story, but author just doesn't tell them to us to sell more novels.

Bakemonogatari criticism aside, this shit is trying too hard to be Bakemonogatari and it really shows. It also tries so hard to create illusion of it standing on its own that it doesn't even make sense. With Bakemonogatari you could buy into mystical shit it had and follow its logic, you could buy into Crab that stole Hitagi's weight or Snail that lost her way home and they can exist in the same realm.

Here it's just what, two sisters morphed into each other, what the hell is this shit, is author too cool for simple body switch episode? Sister of MC who forgot who she was? Big tiddy Big Bang Theory orbiter who is conscious of her boobs so she split in half? What the actual fuck is this shit, was who wrote this shit high and can I get my time back?

The only two I could sort of follow were Senjougahara Mai and Peach Butt (I refuse to call her Laplace's Demon, Groundhog Day ripoff is not what Laplace's Demon is). The former is because of her popularity she wished to be forgotten and got that only to realize it sucks, and latter is because as a teenager and hell I think most of adults we like to think to ourselves it'd be nice to go back and set things right.

Attached: 1546051457563.jpg (1014x914, 122K)

when did this happen?

Both. Everything is waifu bait now days. I just go for doujins. The plots are always the same. If the main character was less of a faggot and actually fucked the girlfriend in the end I would give credit on really a subversion of the romance comedy genre.

>last year
it really was huh

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

I want Mai-senpai's butt on my face.

Attached: mai.jpg (1924x1668, 333K)

at the end of the first Nisemonogaatari arc, Hitagi tells Araragi that she is still a little scared about sex because of the cult guy but she tells him she trusts him and to be gentle with her that night

It was slightly above average, no more or less. It's enjoyable for what it is and what it aims to do as a wish-fulfillment romcom with a harem in a loosely similar fashion as Yahari meets Bakemonogatari. That said, its best arc was the first and the following arcs after were in a decline. Still, MC and the main girl's banter and interactions were entertaining on its own merits and carried most of the show.

>she tells him she trusts him and to be gentle with her that night
No she says she's not going to give him anything except for a kiss *because* she was still fucked up from Kaiki you idiot

Mai a shit

chapter 3 was a lot better in the book more fleshed out papa senjou was Even cooler

she says both read the book

You a shit.

Franxx's premise, production and advertising far exceeded this show's when it comes to grabbing attention, it's easy to see why it was popular despite being shit.

Newfag