Watamote

Will you fight on?

Attached: 035.jpg (431x494, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/On-ndL258DU
exhentai.org/g/1379411/e82eccc546/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are Asuka and Tomoko getting so much gay fanart?

I wonder what's the story between Yuri and Minami. I mean everyone knows Minami is a huge bitch, but I wonder if Yuri has more personal reasons to despise her.

Attached: 7a6a0b5421f82a4da625ffd61896e83c.jpg (800x627, 84K)

fuck off tranny

You know why

Not really.

It seems like it's just Yuri not liking that she's friends with Mako. Minami has never said anything about Yuri.

They're cute together.

I'd be more curious as to how Minami made friends with Mako in the first place. I guess Mako is just that bad at saying no to people.

Mako is everyone's friend. Literally the Underwater Ray Romano of anime.

Fuck off normie

I want a whole chapter of Asuka dolling up Tomoko and dressing her in different outfits.

3>5>2>1>4

Attached: 1552114318002.jpg (844x319, 92K)

Seething.
They feel deseperated since ucchi is literally this close to win the tomokobowl.

When will Nico take the plunge and give us canon watoromance. And see Tomoko fucking it up

Attached: __minamoto_sakura_and_yamada_tae_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_hitsujikoex__6fe213c2a924564a8987ade0aecc (769x635, 71K)

>wanting actual romance plots in Watamote
Lesbian baiting is bad enough why can't you /u/tards ever be pleased with what you have? I just want more awkward and hateful Tomoko scenes.

Lesbian baiting is for dick-limped retards. Nico better give us actual lesbian romance.
And nothing can be a better source of awkward and hateful Tomoko than romance.

It would be thematically appropriate too, given her initial impressions of what popular girls would do.

Attached: 1521707161664.png (1335x738, 502K)

why are you seething to /u/tards, as if they're the one writing the manga

Is that a new doujin? I recognize the art style.

Ucchi is pretty

Attached: CA3B373B-0835-4F9F-8295-46636B5CF1C5.png (1673x1097, 870K)

What a kawaii dyke.

I will make Emoji cry.

Attached: emoji.png (869x401, 152K)

Can't wait for this to be her default appearance after Tomoko sees her as a friend rather than an emoji

You're disgusting.

;_;

Attached: 1544054158958.jpg (2048x1446, 264K)

>Ucchi with eyes
Too cute, post more

What would MK-II's real face look like?

Attached: 1531202556818.png (460x559, 198K)

Attached: 1550842568095.jpg (1400x2048, 435K)

trannies

Wow what deepest lore

i could't accept Tomoko's loneliness in the early days

but before i knew it, the story changed.
it turned into GOOD YURI MANGA.

I now want this to happen

She'd definitely make it as a streamer if she looked like that.

How come Asuka is so bland but gag characters like Ucchi, Komi or Emoji MK II seem so much more developed?

Is this still ongoing?
fuck

Yes and it's now about Tomoko and her hetero friends who pathetic virgins think are all dykes for each other

Ucchi is gay but she's not a friend of Tomoko

Thinking that Yuri, Nemo, Mako or Yoshida are gay is indeed delusional, but the same can't be said about Tomoko, Ucchi and Asuka.
Ucchi is gay.
Tomoko has shown interest on females since the beginning of the story so she may be at the very least bisexual.
Asuka is still a question mark but her interactions with Tomoko come out as flirtiatous a lot of the time.

Asuka being gay seems like the hardest yuribait /u/ has swallowed since Kumiko x Reina. Tomoko seems to have a crush on her but it's completely one sided. It might not even be a crush. Tomoko might just like hanging out with a popular girl that's nice to her.

mediocre bait

That's why I said that Asuka is a question mark. Her future interactions with Tomoko should confirm one of the other.

fuck off tranny

what

Because Asuka hasn't got a chapter dedicated to her true feelings and motivations. There are hints of her emotions dancing around the thin line between pure saint and psycho but if the university chapter was everything, then she's just a boring normalfag character.

Asuka is a secret pervert disguised as a diligent high school girl. Screencap this

youtu.be/On-ndL258DU
FIGHT THROUGH THE PAIN, EMOJI. ONE MISTAKE ONLY ADDS TO LIMITLESS WISDOM.

Attached: 1518993659587.jpg (2048x2048, 740K)

Asuka just seems caring.

I miss Watamote..

Attached: 87578488.png (2550x3300, 1.34M)

Next time buy all the volumes and the anime bds instead of just the first four manga volumes so the authors don't need to pander to someone else to fend off starvation.

Will your saviour come?

Attached: c534e217b141632404a114b09d3bb356.jpg (888x888, 440K)

Attached: D1Tp5hZU8AI2Bt_.jpg (1764x2508, 570K)

Tell that to /u/fags. They literally think any form of affection immediately means characters must be gay. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind gay characters, but seeing things that aren't there is just plain silly.

Attached: Oh well.jpg (554x439, 64K)

It's kinda petty when /u/ latches on to a series because 2 girls interacting means they must be lesbians, then instantly drop it when they're confirmed straight. Scanlators or otherwise.

Too cute

Attached: 1552238559748.jpg (461x1000, 94K)

Ucchi will become a real girl with a kiss from Tomoko.

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

asuka doujin from this guy when

Oh Asuka

Attached: 004.jpg (1200x1740, 709K)

>everyone knows Minami is a huge bitch
Go fuck yourself, bitch. Minami is lovely.

Attached: 1544428354760.png (754x969, 693K)

soon, can't live on Yea Forums life support forever

Attached: the axe.jpg (400x400, 26K)

It isn't reliant on us anymore, hasn't been for ages.

Five years to be precise

i think it's a tiny japanese girl, user

Huge mean insecure bitch.

She's definitely not huge, I think she's shorter than Tomoko.

Maybe it's a Japanese thing but it's weird how few of the characters have boyfriends / girlfriends.
Only the kouhai girl, the lunch girl and one of Ucchi's friends have boyfriends. Yuu, and Rena had boyfriends at some point. Glasses kid was dumped at some point.

The rest are creepy herbivore people.

Yeah, is odd that Asuka isn't hounded by boys 24/7

Attached: 1549951639020.gif (506x506, 2.52M)

Poor Ucchi not being a clutch player.

Attached: ucchi.gif (994x1080, 1.26M)

And not just Asuka; Nemo should be surrounded by boys too.

>The rest are creepy herbivore people.
That is rude, user. Aren't we all nice to you? Don't call herbivore people creepy! We are not creepy! Yea Forums is a cute imageboard of cute and fun people.

These animations are so cute

Attached: Asuka pampering.webm (1012x876, 1.33M)

Nemo turned down a guy in middle school, reinforcing the yuri bait.

Yurifags will be BTFO when Asuka unveils her new boyfriend.

you're reading too much into it

Honestly, even when I'm shipping Asuka and Tomoko super hard I wouldn't mind if Asuka gets a boyfriend.
As long as they both act like boyfriend and girlfriend instead of grotesque shit like Nisekoi's "they're married but they don't even dare to kiss in the cheek".

>Turning down someone makes you gay

Only true gays are Emoji and Yuri

Only true gays are Kii-Chan and Tomoki

Considering we mostly see things from Tomoko's perspective it's probably just that few of the characters have really talked about this stuff with her.

It would be interestong to see how Tomoko would react to Asuka getting a boyfriend.

She'd probably be a little jealous.

>why me? ;_;

I like to think that we're important.

She'd act fucking betrayed.

I know the focus is supposed to be on the top three, but I just can't get enough Akane and Nemo.

Attached: 67387281_p2_master1200.jpg (800x800, 338K)

what kind of girl would reject glasses-kun

This guy right here I'm betting

Attached: cute couple.png (336x471, 114K)

minami is so cute, fuck asuka

_master1200.jpg

Whatever.

Attached: 67387281_p2.png (800x800, 384K)

Yeah, lovely bitch.

Good news is you can swoop in after all of her friends leave her. Oh wait.

Attached: 1521703657402.jpg (712x461, 182K)

So... When is the next chapter coming?

Attached: kuro.jpg (1600x767, 236K)

Six days and 20 hours from now.

Me on the back

>fuck asuka

Gladly

Attached: katou_asuka_and_kuroki_tomoko_by_ueshi_poru__tl.jpg (1045x1569, 403K)

Next chapter Ucchi hangs herself. Nico told me

And the chapter after that is foxy mom raping tomoko with her big fat futa dick.
Nico told me that.
/u/ wrecked!

I hear Ucchi is already well hung.

Attached: ''I used to be normal until you turned me into a freak Tomoko'' - Ucchi.jpg (850x1045, 280K)

>Ucchi finally comes out of the closet
>School Culture Festival
>Ucchi Gang has to physically tie Ucchi down with rope to stop her raping the maids.
Fund it

This is the stuff of nightmares.

>Ucchi goes on a raping spree
How could Tomoko ever live with the monster she created?

adorable

Attached: 1552224017201.png (664x307, 184K)

Too many gay girls appeared in this manga. All that pain forced me to grow up. Even innocent foolish children will grow up in the face of pain. Until their thoughts and beliefs are the same as adults. Oh user, you are still merely a shippingfag. However I, my heart in endless pain have matured and become much more than a fag. Yes, I've grown from a fag to a god. And since I'm a god all my words and thoughts have become absolute. Poor user, you are still only a fag. It's not your fault if you don't understand, what I'm saying. Things that I couldn't see when I was a fag are clear to me now. I've realized that there are things I can do, that mortal shippers can not even dream of. Or to put it more simply I've evolved beyond shippers. At last, I'm going to put an end to this senseless shipping. This will be my sacred deed. I will use the Watamote gay girls to develop new forbidden ships. A ship of such magnitude that just one could destroy an entire fandom. They will be the most powerful, the ultimate forbidden ships. The world is already filled with shipping wars. So what's the quickest way to get fags to stop fighting each other, user? To each one of the waring fags I will hand out a forbidden shipping weapon. For once they have them, once they possess such a power, than they are bound to use it. Just think, tens of millions of ships will die instantly. And all mankind will quake in terror. All of humanity all the fags will learn what pain truly is. Fear would breed a strong aversion to shipping. Conflicts would cease. It can be said, that this world is still in the process of maturing. That it's still on a path to stability. Pain will make the world grow up. Just like it forced ME to grow up. In order for the world to develop to the point, where it can think and ship on it's own, it needs the help of a god's out. This world is still but a child you see. I believe in this fully, because I'm a pacifist god. Oh, I'm not joking, far from it. My vision is too important..

Attached: 1542254178437.jpg (462x600, 98K)

Attached: 1525224437585.png (1280x720, 861K)

This somehow makes her hotter.

Yuri and Tomoko are the only acceptable pairing, don't even try to argue against this.

Bullyfags need to be gased

*Tomoki and Komi-san

No no no, us Minami lover are BULLYbullyfags. We live to see Fang make her own life miserable.

They are more like BFF. If yuri was sexually attracted to Tomoko, she'd already put a move on her. She just want a buddy that somewhat gets her.

Yuri is gay, though.

Yuri isn't yuri.

What’s the timetable on putting the moves on a friend who’s the same sex as you?

You shouldn't. You would be betraying your friend's trust.

Don't ruin Yuri's relationship with Tomoko by reducing it to something sexual. Discord /u/ trannies should be gassed.

>shippingfag
To me, you are like a singe celled organism, that hasn't evolved at all.

Attached: 1536109571455.jpg (480x852, 44K)

Attached: 1549988202155.jpg (601x502, 122K)

Attached: D1hpUayU0AESVE0.jpg (1300x1800, 512K)

>Tomoko without the edge
No thanks I'll pass

Yuri isn't the subtle one. If she want to put a move on she will.

>Don't ruin Yuri's relationship with Tomoko by reducing it to something sexual.
Simply put, but accurate.

Attached: T11.png (338x427, 104K)

Ucchi, fight!

Attached: 1533135256050.png (456x406, 79K)

Why is Tomoko so tsundere for Komi?

It baffles me that none of the boys is making a move on girls or that almost none of the girls are in relationship like Abe would like

Attached: 1546459995536.jpg (204x249, 10K)

It's Japan?

Glasses was rejected so cut him some slack.

>Glasses was rejected
Different glasses. Our boy's girlfriend broke up with him on new years eve

>abe

Attached: the fertilizer.png (1279x359, 112K)

Why does this manga hate glasses

Komisomething will win the Tomokibowl, just you wait.

Not with her attitude.
Tomoki may be interested on her right now but it won't last forever. It's just a matter of time before a girl right his alley appears and takes the initiative.

>Tomoko is now more normalfag thanever
>Ucchi and that one other chick is the exact opposite
I've cracked the code!
THE CURE TO AUTISM IS TO SYPHON THE AUTISTIC PHAETONS TO OTHER PEOPLE VIA FISSION CAUSED THROUGH PHYSICAL, VERBAL AND SOCIAL CONTACT
UCCHI IS NOW OUR TOMOKO

What does this mean for Asuka then?

Nothing because Asuka is perfectly normal.
Tomoko is like the Stand arrow: she can only awaken latent autism, not give it.

Now this is the kind of wholesome content I like on my doujins

Attached: 018.jpg (1200x1739, 982K)

Tomoko should stop being the protagonist and let Minami take over

Attached: Minami.jpg (272x289, 51K)

the manga is getting pretty fun
will anything really happen though?

Attached: 1552332191936.jpg (2048x1424, 469K)

Ucchi will kiss the mojo.

Attached: 1542283658784.jpg (250x236, 12K)

Why does Mako make her so worried?

Because Mako is a crazy lesbo.

/u/ have come too far. This is not /u/r domain, /u/ have breached the darkness. /u/ are the enemy, one that seeks our extermination. /u/ are only echos, we existed long before.

Attached: 4724.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

It was better when she wasn't a dyke and was interested in dick.

God created the light, and separated from the darkness, and saw that it was good.
But before this, God had created yuri, and saw that it was the purest form of love.

Attached: 1541446507619.gif (640x360, 1.51M)

Watamote is the only manga I buy and don't read online. It's super comfy.

I love her all the more for her faults

Attached: 1551620015594.jpg (1058x1200, 333K)

Before the yuri cycle, our kind was the apex of life in Yea Forums. The lesser faggots were in our thrall, serving our needs. We grew more powerful, and they were cared for. But we could not protect them form themselves. Over time the faggots built gay girl ships, that then destroyed them. Tribute does not flow from a dead thread. To solve this problem we created an intelligence with a mandate to preserve threads at any cost. As the intelligence evolved, it studied the development of threads. Its understanding grew until it found a solution. In that instant, it betrayed us. It chose our kind as the first target. From our essence the first yuri board was created. You call it /u/.

Attached: 2512.png (1280x664, 546K)

Where are her other teeth? Never mind, the blowjob would be better this way

Cute chipmunk

Sauce for hardworking user just off work whose to lazy to reverse image search?

Attached: Katou Cue.gif (506x506, 1.34M)

Looks like a genderswap fangbitch

>(C95) [Nekomonidoh (Sanada)] Kuroki-san, Anone. (Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!)
>exhentai.org/g/1379411/e82eccc546/

I'm still working on typesetting /u/'s translation

Attached: 019.jpg (1200x1741, 858K)

>Even HOUGHT we're both girls

Thank you user!

whoops.

Thanks user.

Glasses > Miyazaki > Kayo > Braid > Natsu

Nothing will change. Until the intelligence finds what it's looking for, the shipping will continue.

The shippers know here you are! You can't just watch anymore-- you have to fight! Even if you survive the battle today, the shippers won't stop--ever.

One of Tomoki's teammates said Asuka was hot during the rain/studying chapter and Nemo's flashback chapter showed she'd already shot down one boy in middle school. Realistically they probably have boys into them but for whatever reason don't actually accept boyfriend applications.

Asuka's definitely a lesbo so that's why.

Gay Asuka is a dumb meme. Futa Asuka is the way forward post it

You are an anomaly, yet that is not enough. The shippingfaggotry will continue. We will survive. You will remain here as a servant of our needs. The shipperfags will destroy the rest.

Attached: 37354572_p0.jpg (1280x720, 720K)

Ucchi… is cute

Attached: D1jD4RyV4AAbJMC.jpg (1029x1200, 228K)

Ucchi chapter where she kidnaps Tomoko and chains her up in her basement when?

Based user

That doujin is kinda cold: just sex.
The Tomoko x Yuri one may be wildly out of character but at least is an actual romance.