Overlord

Reminder that this little girl got sold to slavery and possibly rape to death because of a fucking undead that murdered her sister.

Attached: F0DEBC45-8FB5-4F0C-985E-55A43A970DE3.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEwFDH3M57g
youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>offhand remarks on his blog are canon
Talk about lazy.

Attached: 1475172715493.png (1626x892, 1.15M)

reminder that "some fucking undead" is the main antagonist of the story and the whole LN/WN would be better without nazarik altogether

overlord would have been so much better if just Ainz was a cute girl

I'd buy her.

By me

>Raped to death
No, I just chopped off her arms and legs so she'd be my living onahole.

They got what they deserved.

Attached: dead or alive.png (1600x1600, 2.01M)

If anyone's at fault it's their parents, not the random third party that refused to be robbed.

Fear not, he got his comeuppance in the form of CGI that made his show the laughingstock of this board

Attached: 1530170316042.jpg (461x461, 27K)

What would Neia think of Ainz's conduct in volume 7?

Attached: 1551141641582.png (480x673, 472K)

Based Neia, rendering enemies plan useless

Attached: iON4Fn2_d.jpg (596x291, 37K)

Attached: demihumans.jpg (533x395, 113K)

but they invited them asshat

Also reminder that my boy Climb is fucked.

Attached: 1535808368112.jpg (1280x2160, 295K)

Why couldn't shalltear just keep her as a sex slave and give her loli sisters to her?why?

Attached: 2cb6d249944524d7e823310ba79fd62d.png (337x338, 38K)

Attached: 1535487847978.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I want to give her a kissu and adopt them desu.
Fuck Nazarick

She shouldn't have violated the NAP

His Majesty did nothing wrong.

Attached: aifdqr25i7uz.jpg (259x320, 15K)

Really it went to shit after the first season, ainz fucking around is no longer interesting, he is nothing more now than a figurehead and instead of focusing on sol and world building we have shitty battles that are way too drawn out. It also got into the edgelord and stupid evil territory.

I hope they were dressed like this.

Attached: tanaka-v3-img-131.jpg (675x960, 56K)

Double bellyjob with Arche's sisters!

Still no news on Volume 14?

Clementine is cute.

What would it be like to date her?

Attached: 1550682373567.png (1366x768, 969K)

Very needy and easily bored. She'll keep getting you in trouble with the ST and any locals since she'll still end up brutally killing people whenever she gets upset even if you tell her not to. Really good in bed. Not a morning person.

Attached: 1550660696355.png (852x480, 247K)

I'd rather date Arche desu, it will be easier

How much?

They didnt get raped you need the small childworker hands to deal with the cotton getting stuck

She needs money and lots of it.

Plus you'll get roped into taking care of two kids.

Weakness is a sin, what do you think?

>needy and easily bored
I’ll keep her busy with my dick

>ywn be clem's level 100 boyfriend

Attached: 1550682193647.jpg (911x1290, 461K)

I'm sure she'd like that but occasionally you'll want to do something else that doesn't involve her and she'll pout and take out her frustration on innocents.

It's her murderhobo sister's fault for violating the NAP. Stop blaming the victim who just tried to defend his own home.

I will be poor but in return I get a harem of extra cute blonde girls.
Living the life.

He wishes.

So does she.

Man they should fuck.

>but they invited them asshat
They didn't a noble did who has been told "Hey mate there is a tomb full of money and shit"
Why are you people defending literal criminals even in canon who am i kidding you retards would cry about cute girls suffering anyday no matter how retarded your opinion gets.
And anyways workers are always aware that their jobs can have a high chance of getting them killed, that's why they get paid well.
Because it's a LN getting officially released with a publisher, I don't know a single WN that hasn't gotten toned down in regards of sex when it gets adopted to LN.

Parents should have avoided accruing massive debts? Arche was doing clandestine work because legit adventuring can't keep up to the rising interest.

what a weird ad. I wonder who the target demographic is for this thing.

Attached: ads.png (461x319, 256K)

You got an ad meant for Nazarick.

Reminder that you're on Yea Forums and trying to argue morality.
You're better off teaching a Dolphin how to play Beethoven with it's flippers.

Not everyone here is as edgy as you

Doesn't Nazarick have a rape dungeon?

Why the sudden overlord thread? New novel soon?

What does Clem morning pussy smell like?

>Thinking I'm on the edgefag's side
>thinking edgefags aren't majority
Why do you think I know how fruitless it is to discuss it?

salted fish and sweat

>EE vol won't have nazarick
>vol 14 will have almost no nazarick
umph

Attached: Narberal.jpg (600x899, 160K)

Good. Nazarick is lame.

New content when?

never

youtube.com/watch?v=vEwFDH3M57g
Why couldn't this have been Ainz's original characterization?

How would he fare in Nazarick?
yeah I'm bringing this in from /tg/

Attached: 309655-0.jpg (828x1300, 435K)

Reminder her sister if a fucking thief that deserved what she got.

Fight me outside. Arche was cute! CUTE

Would you consider a pathetic low level girlfriend if you were a level 100 player?

It's kind of a waste of your superior genes plus she'd be a liability since she can't fend for herself against any significant threat.

Attached: 1532506772646.jpg (1137x722, 136K)

he gets jobbed on hard by shalltear in the 3rd floor. nigga can die to a simple dungeon spike trap if he isnt careful. Also he has zero defense against magic. of which many in Naz specialize.
hes a godslayer for sure, but against a fully stocked MMO guildbase that raided and killed gods on a weekly basis hes gonna fall short.

and if all else fails TGOALID + any kill spell is his hard counter.

Attached: 1480299150004.png (900x1040, 612K)

I mean there's not that many level 100 options.

Yeah but the same can be said about the level of threats. With someone high level (for the new world) like Clementine or Remedios you could be reasonably sure they'd safe most of the time and easily resurrectable otherwise. But girls like Brita or Neia are extremely vulnerable against things that might well target them in the New World.

>Remedios
I wonder if she'd consider Touch Me's super sentai theatrics cool or not.

Wait. That sounds like the actual voice for Ainz they used in the English dub. The hell?!

Where IS this from? I keep seeing it around here.

I'd get a whole harem.

That's pretty hot actually

Wasn't 14 supposed to be due in February? Haven't been to the thread since 13.

Evileye volume in April, 14 in December or early next year

Jesus Christ. Aight. Thanks man.

Reminder.

Attached: eel.png (527x223, 31K)

It's not!

Attached: cute.png (1366x768, 1.15M)

Good.

Attached: 1535570049320.png (640x640, 220K)

Justice in it's truest form, of course.

Attached: 1535555112091.jpg (1128x1600, 449K)

Fuck off idiot
He destroys. Kratos was strong enough to fight Baldur, who was able to knock out the World Serpent in 3 Blows, and the World Serpent fought Thor in a battle that shook the Nine Realms, which are either Planetary in size or possibly Universal in size. We'll lowball since Yea Forums is filled with anti-power scaling Bonobos who can't split gameplay and lore and say they're planetary. Kratos has also plenty of normal Hax reistence from being both a God and from traveling and fighting many Greek Myths, and the ultimate hax of being able to ignore Time and Fate itself given his fight with the Fates.
Even if we were to assume Kratos was weaker than his prime (He isn't, he is merely holding back for Atreus' sake) he should still be able to lift 1.5 million+ tons given he was able to move the Bridge in the Lake of Nine, and Lightspeed is combat given that Baldur is the God of Light
Thus he stomps everything, including Ainz himself.

This series is so disappointing. When I got into it and after hearing about what sort of person Ainz was, how lonely and disappointed he was about his guild flatlining, the way he surrounded himself with the fictional characters his friends made, all the horror and bullshit he caused etc I thought it was going to be some sort of critique of his mindset, something intellectual which delved into the flaws of a manchild who literally let fiction replace his reality and got swallowed up by his own avatars shallow character-sheet. Instead it's just a combination of SOL with a bunch of 'wacky' supporting characters lining up to suck his dick with occasional spots of horror.

>I thought it was going to be some sort of critique of his mindset
It 100% is. Dude has no idea what the actual fuck he's doing and is headed towards ruination. Overlord is a dark comedy.

>and the whole LN/WN would be better without nazarik altogether
I disagree. I think it would be made better from an outside point of view

>spoiler
Agreed. With an op protagonist they should have done it the OPM way of just Ainz/Momonga and have more focus on the new world and Ainz exploring it personally and learning about it through his eyes. It'd have been a cool way of fleshing out a "fictional" MMO world without tearing it down as it's built and prevent the samey dialogue of "SASUGA AINZU-SAMA" that the npcs spew out. The additional intrigue of interactions with him being undead without nazarick pushing him for world domination had some nice potential.

I've re-read this fucking LN like 4 times already. Anything else that can fill the void? Already read Skeleton Knight it's shit

>a fucking undead that murdered her sister
In accordance with the NAP as she was trespassing his property and attempting to steal from him.

im ok with this all glory to ainz

this is my wife, say something nice

they deserved it for invading his home, of course

Attached: 1538915684540.png (534x723, 245K)

she's ugly af even Remeidos is pretty than her

extremely short, violent and painful

he gets his ass kicked. dude can die to regular-ass mortal stab wounds if he's not careful

>Reminder that this little girl got sold to slavery and possibly rape to death because of a fucking undead that murdered her sister.
Funny that, plenty of parents who became poor don't decide to sell their kids to slavery. It is pretty clear her parents are the evil ones, and it is not Ainz's responsibility that people he never met, decided to be evil and do horrible things he never heard about.

There are hundreds of things her parents could have done that doesn't involve selling their children. Plenty of poor peasents with nothing but shirts on their backs managed to keep their kids despite poverty. The parents had at least their huge house they can give up, there is absolutely no reason they jumped right to selling kids unless they are actually shitheads. The parents are the ones who have the responsibility, not Ainz.

she is beautiful, user. you just have bad taste

Attached: 1551221590746.png (673x265, 24K)

Weakness is a sin, and power is justice. Obtain power kids.

what was in the box she was given?

Attached: 1538778020702.jpg (700x700, 115K)

Race-change item, most likely.

>most likely
they straight up say that. Nobody READS!

A massive climb themed dildo custom made by Albedo.

no bully user it's been a while since I read that novel

Prepare to be bullied nerd!

Attached: 1533050503328.webm (1280x720, 166K)

Didn't Ainz hire them by proxy to invade his tomb?

I wonder how he's going to react to her true nature. I hate to sayit, but she's probably going to get what she wants. He'll be do emotionally torn that she'd be able to take him to Nazarick and treat him like the dog she sees him as.

I like to think that, if this does happen, he'll be able to overcome his emotional turmoil and escape. I like to think that he'd have gleaned some crucial information about Ainz and be able to raise an army that is actually a threat Nazarick's stability.

lady albedo, I hope you are not contemplating mistreating a citizen of the sorcerous kingdom

Attached: 1541099725244.png (170x170, 18K)

Is volume 14 out yet?

>I wonder how he's going to react to her true nature. I hate to sayit, but she's probably going to get what she wants. He'll be do emotionally torn that she'd be able to take him to Nazarick and treat him like the dog she sees him as.
I expect her to get him killed, then resurrect him. And he would be both emotionally and literally indebted to her, as he would never afford to pay back the resurrection fee with his income. After that he would never escape, his sense of honour would trap him.

>yandere that loves and wants to protect you
>be also massively in love with her but unable to realise that love due to circumstance
he's going to have a good time

>Yandere that literally wants to kill and ressurect you so that you're too weak to escape/resist her

You are right that he'll have a good time though, as long as he doesn't try to fight back. The world needs more girls like her.

This. Nazarick fans are such cancerous shit heads that they'll literally tires themselves into knots trying to prove how "invincible" their previous dungeon is.

>I wonder how he's going to react to her true nature. I hate to sayit, but she's probably going to get what she wants. He'll be do emotionally torn that she'd be able to take him to Nazarick and treat him like the dog she sees him as.
Come to think of it, their relationship is actually surprisingly realistic. We are talking about a powerful well educated politician and Royal, picking up a nobody peasant and groomed him as her sex toy. This probably happens more often than history would ever record. And we know the gender reverse version happen all the time. A prince can certainly pick a random peasant girl and have her do anything he damn well pleases, after tricking her into his palace. You don't really need race change items or magic to see it happening.

he would never fight back, he's in love, indebted and in awe of her, he has zero reason to resist her. plus he's not the brightest bulb and she's a mega genius, so he could just get bamboozled into being her willing love slave

This guy knows what's up. So long as their healthy, without any debilitating defects, then your genes will do most of the heavy lifting. Besides, if you invest in good team composition, you can turn your harem into one of the fiercest fighting forces on the planet.

I do expect that you're right and that's how it'd go. I also expect some other very fine people would hope he can leave her and try to fight back when he realizes her true nature. It's already been voiced in this thread.

Did the author not confirm that the fuck shitlords of parents sold the girls into sex slavery and that they died to it.

I prefered the version with Arche becoming Momon's teacher and Shalltears sex toy.

What if Albedo was a low level NPC and you left her between a human city or bandits?

>everyone ignoring the greatest bromance of the century unfolding in the background

Attached: xanq6fkg4kw01.jpg (1000x707, 120K)

>Would you consider a pathetic low level girlfriend if you were a level 100 player?
>It's kind of a waste of your superior genes plus she'd be a liability since she can't fend for herself against any significant threat.
Low level isn't an issue. If you want to do eugenics you don't focus on the level of your mate, but the potential transferable stats in the offspring. Someone who can offer powerful children at level 100, would still offer the same powerful children at level 1. The thing to work on are innate traits and bonuses. Racial specific perks and (in the case of the Overlord World) Talents.

I think fluder set that one up actually

she was still attempting to plunder and desecrate a burial site

Arche got everything she deserved.

Attached: 1548930227635.png (2000x1333, 172K)

this, thieves are scum

Attached: violate those who violate the NAP.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>I prefered the version with Arche becoming Momon's teacher and Shalltears sex toy.
You'd have to be crazy not to be. Broken is far more entertaining than dead.

>Didn't Ainz hire them by proxy to invade his tomb?
Yes, but they were well aware they were breaking the law, because they were hired by a Noble to raid a tomb from a DIFFERENT country. You being hired by the Spanish government to break into a tomb in France, without telling the French, doesn't make your action legal. It is very much illegal to do this without approval of local authorities, especially since your offcial employer's nation is still at war with the nation you are sneaking into. They already broke the law before they ever entered the tomb.

>leave your front door open
>some asshole comes in to steal your shit and kill you
still justice to off them

>Victims of sasuga support group

reminder that evileye's destiny is to have a good end married to pandora's actor

Attached: 1541151764755.jpg (1000x708, 348K)

I think she'll join ainz' harem when she finds out he's actually momon.

>>Victims of sasuga support group
In the end both of them don't hold a grudge towards Ainz, because they know he only did what they would do in his place. And Ainz at least doesn't pretend he is conquering for the greater good.

Much better than Crest of the Stars, where the space elves really think they were the good guys. That they really think they should conquer the universe because it is literally rightfully theirs.

In the quagoa's case though, they were going full murder hobo against the dwarves so they have no right to feel victimized.

Makes sense; nobody from Nazarick really likes Pandora's Actor either, so they'd be perfect as a duo. Would be funny for EE to to fall in love with Pandora's Actor for being "so cool" as a Nazi.

beach episode when?

Attached: 1477224887842.jpg (700x623, 467K)

Would Albedo and her horse have a more romantic relationship than she and Ainz?

Attached: 1551670237723.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

So, next volume when?

Yesterday, you just missed it.

Attached: 1546726059721.png (600x850, 829K)

>Shalltear
>Keikaku

Look, user. I love her a lot too but that's just misleading.

Attached: 1545654860135.jpg (822x1162, 212K)

>Shalltear is now a normal human girl with two human attendants a sac of coins and her carriage
How far will she make it?

Attached: images(29).jpg (466x466, 45K)

Who's the bigger brainlet? Shalchair or Nabe?

Attached: 1535773766147.png (240x257, 71K)

EVERYONE LISTEN!
I have important information!

Momon-sama, the adamantite class adventurer and defender of e-Rantel is really Ai.....

Attached: Nfirea_Bareare_1.png (640x360, 109K)

>Would Albedo and her horse have a more romantic relationship than she and Ainz?
Yes. She practices with the horse, so she can be ready for her wedding night.

Attached: aaa.jpg (600x480, 37K)

>muh false flag
>muh Momon is the Sorcerer King
Take it back to /x/ or /pol/ where it belongs faggot.

Attached: 1523974697579.png (457x322, 193K)

She wasn't even really broken.

Depends. Did she get dumped in our reality, NW, Suzuki Satoru's reality, or elsewhere?

If NW and she keeps even just some of her class levels, she could probably get by somehow assuming her pride didn't get in her way. Which is a big assumption.

Probably Nabe. I mocked her ability to plan earlier, but Shalltear is at least capable of thinking for herself. On the other hand, that does make Nabe somewhat less prone to fucking up.

Attached: 1525559498203.jpg (850x1202, 186K)

Why doesn't father love me?

Attached: 1536593785057.jpg (560x900, 222K)

Because you watch anime.

Best boy

Attached: qtt5j3l6tup11.png (1486x1464, 1.53M)

I hope she suffers a fate worse than death for what she's inevitably going to do to Climb.

In the upcoming isekai quartet, will big Bone Daddy adopt the hotsy-totsy loli Nazi and give her shoulder rides

comfy evil?

Attached: 1547140791823.jpg (1530x2048, 462K)

It's going to be a bunch of two minute shorts, isn't it?

Who gives a fuck about that weak ass jobber?

but muh world savior (ETA 5 more volumes)

>Suzuki Satoru's reality
She becomes some CEO's sex slave

Hello nazarick underrater, none of that shit helps him survive being destroyed by nazarick.
Ainz himself isn’t that strong and wouldn’t go 1on1 like an idiot without guaranteed victory either.
You fight nazarick as a whole which means all the wci and eldritch monsters who literally have outer god racials and aren’t even raid bosses.

Attached: 43D89031-270C-49D0-8AE5-B5A1D478E602.png (395x640, 166K)

Kratos LITERALLY defeated fate. None of your so called "Eldritch monster" have a snowballs chance in Jigoku against a man who is literally too angry to die.

Tanya will have a lot of harsh words for Nazarick's corporate structure, and they will both misunderstand each other in circles.

>dude can die to regular-ass mortal stab wounds if he's not careful
>Stabbed himself with the Sword of Olympus, a weapon designed to absorb the divinity of and kill a God
>Survived not only this, but crawling off the side of Olympus itself where he presumably just tumbled down before making his way to Midgard

Did Kratos come back from Tartarus? If he can come back from that, he's totally unstoppable.

Why does this look like it is traced?

>watch/read Overlord solely for her
>she dies within the first season/first two books
>body vanished so she "might" return
>11 books later, nothing

Attached: 1551853634427.jpg (960x960, 50K)

It's war, so it's only against the law if it's a war crime, which don't exist in this world, so it doesn't matter.

She'll probabaly pop back up once we get to the ST invasion.

It's not a very hard voice to make.

That’s not a picture of hamsuke and death knight tho

Too bad ainz is a death god above fate itself.

Picture this.
Ainz Ooal Gown corners Tanya, locks himself and her in a room, casts every anti-eavesdropping spell he knows then drops to his knees and begs her to explain to him "His Plan" that the Floor Guardians think he's the mastermind of.

You honestly expect me to believe that all three of them won't show up as vampire loli slaves to Shalltear next season?

...look, I know she's evil. I still want to ask her out. It's a terrible idea, I'd probably die. But a gift would help. what kind would she like?

A virgin 12 year old little girl is ideal but we respect ainz's rule so a virgin female who's killed someone will do.

If it is war, then Ainz was literally killing enemy soldiers. QED

But then it would be just like every other shounen series

Kratos is above fate, and death has never stuck either. Bone daddy's going to be dog treats by the time Kratos is done with him.

Wait is not implied that at least Sebas respect him?

>Kingdom vs Empire
>neither try to use their spellcasters in combat
>for Kingdom, the closest they get is Raeven bringing his retired adventurer bodyguards to protect himself
>for Empire, the closest they get is asking Ainz to cast a spell despite boasting the most developed AND government-controlled arcane magic institution in the whole region
Explain this shitfest to me. You can't.

Attached: Brita happy.png (683x384, 234K)

r...right. As a gift for Solution. I suppose if I take her out for dinner, that's what she'd want to eat?

>so he could just get bamboozled into being her willing love slave

Climb has no idea how lucky and unlucky he is.

Attached: k112l5v316k01.png (1889x2123, 2.92M)

Can't argue with that. But torturing people for eternity is definitely a war crime by modern definitions. So if we, as modern people, are going to cast moral judgement onto him, we would have to say he's evil.

But the closest the fates came to stopping him is an escort mission with some mooks, no? Fates aren't that impressive when regular enemies and minibosses make a harder bossfight.

I would marry Brita

>shaggy in the background

This. Ainz and his gang are comically powerful within the mechanics of their own universe which is based heavily on hard stats and numbers. Kratos comes from a setting where stats don't exist at all, at least from a lore standpoint. If any of AOG fought him in his own setting, they would presumably be going in without their world's mechanics and would probably be as strong as any of the other bosses he mauled to death in the past. If Kratos got isekai'd into their world he would either:

a.) Receive stats proportional to his out-of-setting self which would grant him divinity and a whole slew of other endgame world boss-tier bullshit
b.) Go in as a level 1 human and build a comfy cabin in the woods

Isekai settings inherently restrict the characters in them by their own worlds unique mechanics that trying to adequately assess any versus matchup would be an exercise in futility.

Attached: 1428896977634.gif (616x660, 298K)

>Opm... ainz personally walking around the world

Why dont you just read slime. It seems perfect for you

It's strongly implied that New Worlders level at different rates and/or have level caps. Geniuses who reached high (by NW standards) levels at a young age like Lakyus or Remedios are definitely superior breeding material. Except when intelligence is considered for the latter.

It's like with breeding for height. Sure, that peasant might actually have genes for high height and only ended up short/average height due to malnutrition, but you can't really know that. But that nobleman who ate well and reached a good height - you know for a FACT they have genes for good height.

Unless you're impregnating everything you should be going for those who managed to realize their potential because that proves they had potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
She didn't. She was greedy.

Does Overlord ever get interesting? The anime’s been rather disappointing after the first season, is it any better in the LNs?

It doesn’t and you just wasted your time

First, NW spellcasters don't seem that powerful offensively. The major offensive use in battles would be AOE spells and we haven't seen any below tier 3 (fireball) which is already extremely rare. Second, the annual battles were usually too low-stakes to risk rare assets, at least from the Empire's perspective for whom it was part of a long-term strategy of weakening the kingdom and keeping their legions in shape rather than any major push.

Third, since the Kingdom is the weaker side magically they might not want to escalate by being the first ones to use it on a large scale, because then the Empire would respond in kind and end up at an advantage. Fourth, they can still contribute by creating magic items and protecting important people without directly risking their lives. The sensible thing to do is to hold them back until strictly necessary.

Finally we haven't actually seen them fight since Ainz stole the show, maybe we would have seen some magic use.

this is your uncle for tonight, say something nice

Attached: 1541108842082.jpg (868x1228, 349K)

Overlordfags are absolute cancer.

Huh?

10/10 uncle, would ride on shoulders.

Is EE's novel out yet? And is it translated anywhere?

what you gonna do about it, kiddo

Attached: 1538751201388.gif (593x401, 139K)

Dammit its still upsetting to think about this but I guess that's the point, fuck you author man.

this shit cracks me up

hug the bug

Attached: 1541220042325.jpg (1075x1075, 99K)

Attached: fugbug.png (1403x652, 163K)

April.

>Can't argue with that. But torturing people for eternity is definitely a war crime by modern definitions. So if we, as modern people, are going to cast moral judgement onto him, we would have to say he's evil.
There is only one person who was tortured, and that was for info. Everyone else was made use of, not deliberately trying to punish anyone. It serves a purpose. Not Ainz's problem that the dungeon has needs for living human bodies as resources.

reminder to laugh at humiefags

Attached: 1539276855009.png (2000x1650, 1.95M)

Is it true that Ainz is less than 6ft tall? The anime made him seem like a giant but in the LN it's never mentioned.

its saying shalltear is a eel thats flat as a board
because her "true vampire" form is some kind of lamprey eel looking thing

reminder that neia canonically has the ability to make you remember happy day wen u are sad

Attached: 53 - Neia Baraja.png (1024x1456, 511K)

Attached: 1548728190148.gif (400x548, 189K)

Wait for real is Ainz a manlet?

Attached: concernedlitch.jpg (587x645, 116K)

>Clearly defended
>Is the tomb of someone
>Came here supposedly for riches but murderhobo retardation too strong, so they throw themselves at death even after they found pletiful gifts on the surface free for the taking
Absolutely deserved it. Any true ForeverDM watching could experience nothing but catharsis at their fate.

Why is this so hot?

>reminder that evil undead is an evil undead
not shit desu

Attached: 1542396021057.jpg (907x778, 72K)

it's cute and wholesome

5'8 apparently, it seems the anime added quite a bit.

As a forever dm i disagree.

If I gave an NPC a stacked deck like Nazrick I wouldn't have them slaughter bandits.

After all, why would they bother, they're not some litch who need to kill to live, they're essentially an immortal god with an army of perfectly loyal and stupidly strong demigod subordinate.

If the party invaded their territory they'd for sure get trolled half to death, but outright killing them is pointless unless they have some reason to do so.

Ainz is FBI, they fell for a honey pot.

>they straight up say that.
Where? I don't remember that in the LN. Implied sure but not confirmed.

Japanese heights are messed up and shouldn’t be take seriously since theyre all manlets and have no sense of being tall. The anime is more aware of that id say ainz is a bit under 7 feet tall since he towers over grown men

>but outright killing them is pointless unless they have some reason to do so.
You do realize they didn't kill them right?
They put them to work. Very few if the invaders got the sweet release of death, and Arche wasn't wasted either.

>overlet

Attached: Niceu.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

A virgin 12 year old little girl is ideal but we respect ainz's rule so a virgin female who's killed someone will do.

someone who screams nicely

Ainz really is 177cm (which is 5'9.5"), it's just that everyone else is shorter.

a comfy dog

Attached: lupus.jpg (4032x3024, 1.08M)

Like this?

Attached: Gulliver-Main.jpg (1200x732, 325K)

Why does she dress like a slut?

Attached: 52353472_p0.jpg (550x1200, 318K)

Im aware thats the official height but its known that japanese have no real notion of being tall since theyre all short. By
their logic a grown man in the NW, who is much shorter than ainz, would be around 140cm tall which is just plain wrong. Dont take their official heights seriously

Why would you expect new worlders to be as tall as modern Westerners in the first place? Medieval Europeans weren't.

>you could take ainz's super special mega staff and hold it above his reach

Attached: 1550214022504.gif (400x292, 3.88M)

Medieval people were indeed shorter, people with 180cm were called giants but that still puts the NWers far under average european medieval height (165-170). Besides overlord isnt exactly historically accurate, why would you assume now they intended it to reflect real medieval people? I think its safe to assume maruyama just thought about normal european people today and D&D heights

Cool, thanks

>Medieval Europeans weren't.

While this is true but there's a bit of a popular common misrepresentation here stemming from 18th and 19th century scholarship.

We now have real research on the subject and we know for a fact that Westerners in the middle ages (particularly the high middle ages, think late 10th century to the black death) were taller, healthier, lived longer, had better hygiene, and were generally wealthier (in terms of typical earnings vs. cost of living) than Westerners of the early modern period until the mid-late 19th century.

The poverty and misery of the middle ages were just a meme invented by 18th century scholars extrapolating the poverty and misery of their own times. Medieval Europeans were about an inch or two shorter than modern people and two inches taller than Europeans of the 16th-18th centuries.

because she's a slut
duh

Clementine covers up fully outside of battle. She's fucked up so I think she just treats violence as something of a sexual release and (un)dresses appropriately. She was all purry and moany when she disrobed to face Momon.

Attached: clem.png (600x773, 220K)

5'6 in the light novel 6'5 in the anime

Either way he comes across like he's 8 fucking feet tall. Japs can't into height.

Five six! Jesus he's shorter than my sister.

Attached: 1546687467020.png (297x300, 7K)

>there are filthy ningens posting on Yea Forums with you RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1536085473713.gif (300x300, 58K)

They're in good hands. There is always someone with a very specific faible for loli and money.
They'll do anything to free them from impurity and danger. Trust me - I'm an expert on that subject.
Pic related. That's a nesoberi I rescued a few days ago from Japanese slave owners who claimed her at a game center.

Attached: one nesoberi to rule them all.png (1000x667, 923K)

I want to bully lupu to tears!

Attached: 1540929280558.gif (960x720, 453K)

Shalltear is so versatile!

Attached: ponytear.jpg (2409x3437, 604K)

>volume 9 just got released in my country

Attached: 1548202965744.jpg (325x325, 13K)

Fellow Pole detected.

>Chomisław

Attached: overvan.jpg (1564x1564, 184K)

>“Home-made meals. I doubt boiled potato is fitting for Nazarick.”

Attached: nabe.gif (893x639, 740K)

I want to rub aura's belly, pat her head and tell her she'll become a fine woman when she grows up.

Attached: 1533708777389.jpg (900x1336, 136K)

doujins when?

boiled potatoes are fit for everyone you rabbit fuck

Sadist.
She probably soaks her panties with each kill

It's your word against Demiurge's.

Attached: potatoes.jpg (1400x1980, 687K)

>Aura the dark elf
>have to wait like 300-500 years for her to be "grown up"
>you're basically Fry's dog waiting for a day you'll never see

Attached: Aura Balla Fiora- adult.jpg (576x768, 85K)

the two of them are among my favourite characters
they're great

Attached: grown delves.jpg (500x662, 69K)

wouldn't that me more of the same for isekais?

Aura is for Mare

Attached: 73298556_p3.jpg (600x851, 148K)

smelly dumb incestfag scum

Attached: 1538938608004.png (300x250, 10K)

>pic

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (204x353, 134K)

do you think ainz will ever drop the truthbomb that the supreme beings were once humans?

Attached: 1540202674002.jpg (843x954, 929K)

IMAGINE

I think it's gross desu.
Ningen a shit

Patrician pairing.

Attached: tyler.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Leave Nazarick To Us

Attached: raid team.jpg (1041x800, 269K)

Rape doujinshi never.

king would survive, but he wouldn't defeat them

>Didn't Ainz hire them
He never did it. He gave no money to the noble who actually hired the thug. Thus he hired no one.

>king
Hes the only one who decides when hes isekaid

What if it's not torture, but interrogation for information gathering and experiments for the sake of science? We as modern people do it all the time here.

>The poverty and misery of the middle ages were just a meme

Maruuama doesn't speak English.

hug the bug!

Attached: _63888030_06.jpg (690x1000, 181K)

Compared to the times the meme arose, they definitely were. Your reaction just shows how deeply ingrained 18th century propaganda became.

This side of the late 19th century the high middle ages were the healthiest and best fed time to be the average European pleb in known history and modern archeology has the human remains to prove it.

I want to!

Kratos tears Nazarick out of the ground and tosses it into the sun. Narratively speaking his strength is immeasurable ann possibly infinite. The man no sold Chronos clapping him with the palms of his hands, flipped a temple over and is objectively stronger than Zeus the king of gods and Baldur who KO'd Jormungandr in three hits. The first and the latter two feat double as endurance feats which are far beyond anything I've personally seen from Overlord.

The man is stronger, tougher, faster and a better fighter than anyone in Overlord.

Aura is for Fenrir

user, no

It should also be noted that he's immune to attacks that damage abstracts like the soul and has experience with fighting enemies that attack his mind as well

post it

p-post what

Attached: 351383529621291008.png (112x112, 17K)

Also lets be fair. Kratos tears holes in entire pantheons and gives no shits.

Ainz is too autistic to properly lead a group of beings who literally exist to serve him.

>immune
TGoALiD is explicitly made to bypass such immunity. Fucker has no chance.

>Yea Forumsermin
>on my Yea Forums

Attached: 1000.png (1920x1080, 430K)

Damn, that sounds pretty interesting. This kind of medieval culture stuff isn't really my field, but it's close enough to be relevant. Do you know anything I can read on this, journal articles or books or whatever?
>inb4 falling for the academic journal meme
My uni pays for them, might as well take advantage

Attached: 62518.jpg (360x360, 13K)

>TGoALiD kills Kratos
>Kratos goes to hell
>Kills everything in hell larger than he is
>Conquerors the realm of the dead
>Tunnels up to the lowest level of Nazrick by punching the ground above him
>Round 2 with ainz
>Kills Ainz within 12 seconds or gets out of his AOE
>Drinks floor guardian blood out of ainz skull

Aura is for the Elf King

Attached: elf king.jpg (835x900, 438K)

Whatchya gonna do about it?

Attached: 6305007-26292.jpg (192x255, 11K)

>Kratos goes to hell
Nope. TGoALiD kills everything, the soul isn't excluded. He will simply cease to exist. He won't go anywhere.

Can you guys stop comparing two characters whose powers are derived for plot contrivance and not meant to be compared to other fucking settings?

Good luck surviving long enough before Kratos turns skeletonman into bone meal. His lackeys wouldn't be able to stop him either

>Kratos goes to non-existence
>punches the fabric of reality an bunch of times
>has a boss fight with Yog-Sothoth
>comes back to existence
>kills Ainz
Don't even try. Kratos is literally Saitama-tier.

TGoALiD just enhances instant kill magic so that it cant be resisted. It doesn't do anything like destroy souls. You can even trump it if Resurrection magic is cast on you during its channel.

Furthermore even if you could soulkill Kratos he'd probably just tear out from ''non-existance" having strangled the concept of oblivion to death.

exude a constant aura of vaguely disgusted resentment and laugh at you whenever you speak?

>Yea Forumsirgins are the people who said "everything proof shield" as kids
makes sense I guess

>he thinks TGoALiD is anything but that

It's nothing like that

What part of literally murdering Zeus don't you understand.

Ainz in his own terms is a powerful but not elite player from a video game, there logically exist bosses in the game who he can't defeat.

Kratos kills the literal patriarch of the Gods after cutting his way through half of greek mythology.

Ask yourself honestly what Ainz could do if Zeus appeared and decided to fuck his shit?

Teleportation.

Timestop then intant death. g ez

Death has a bad habit of not actually stopping Kratos.

>this thread

Attached: stop that.jpg (190x197, 6K)

do you think Sebas has lost his virginity yet?

Attached: 1540309362342.png (1500x1500, 555K)

If that's true, then why was Shalltear able to resurrect herself?

He's far too much of a gentleman to proposition Tuare.

Because she did it before the thing affected her.

sure, but what if tsuare propositions him

cocytus best boy

Attached: say uncle.jpg (800x450, 106K)

Hang on... I think Kazuma might be a traitor...

I could see King making it all the way through by letting momo do all the work and then Mr Satan somehow taking credit.

Why are greek gods suddenly unbeatable? they die all the time.
Psychical attacks don't work on ainz and he isn't rushing into a fight like an idiot.
Kratos would be stalked for weeks and analyzed then a specific plan is put together to kill him, wci rubedo and ton of undead since ainz is a necromancer 1on1 isn't happening without having an hp drain weapon like shalltear .
Her data is saved in the guild which ainz uses gold to revive her.

When is Season 4 coming out ?

I guess that cocytus creator was the cool uncle of the family and love being with his nieces and nephews.

This. Ainz can easily use a piece of Nazarick's vast wealth to buy Kazuma's loyalty.

Alright then. We gotta let Momon know, if we can prove to him that Kazuma's a traitor then the rest will see reason as well.

why would pandora's actor attack nazarick

never ever

>Why are greek gods suddenly unbeatable? they die all the time.
But thats wrong motherfucker. For example Cronus ate most of the gods but they survived until zeus beat him up. Even after beating up the literal incarnation of time and creation zeus couldn't kill him so he imprisoned him and the other titans. Not to mention the countless stories of greek gods being beheaded, chopped to pieces, repeatedly cast down only to survive and come back. Greek gods are essentially immortal in their own setting. And in light of that, Kratos turns them into mince meat.

The only historical reference to a greek god 'dying' is pan, and since it was written in christian times, it is most likely referring to the worship of pan, not the god himself.

>Kratos would be stalked for weeks and analyzed then a specific plan is put together to kill him, wci rubedo and ton of undead since ainz is a necromancer 1on1 isn't happening without having an hp drain weapon like shalltear
Bitch you dont have weeks. He's busting up to you like he's got 10 minutes to decrease the amount of 'people who aren't kratos' to 0.

Don't know about you, but for some reason, I just can't bring myself to trust this Momon dude. Feel like he is hiding something.

>Her data is saved in the guild which ainz uses gold to revive her.
If TGOALID erases existence, then it would erase her guild data as well. It would put Ainz' skill on par with Longinus, which it isn't.

>kazuma uses steal
>takes all the world items and leaves

>anything beating 9999 luck stat
HA

Attached: 1541295192546.jpg (638x951, 105K)

Existence =/= soul.

Kazuma is greedy, but ultimately a coward. He knows he won't survive stealing all those powerful items. The safer bet is taking money from Ainz by doing stuffs for him.

t. kazuma trying to deflect accusation

>Psychical attacks don't work on ainz
They will if you hit him hard enough. Also the blades of chaos are fire magic, and the leviathan axe is ice magic.

>he won't survive stealing all those powerful items
Nigga what are they gonna do? He's go ALL the WCIs.

Get a neia gf and give her some items that help build exp. and defend herself.

neia wife best wife

Attached: 1538925080239.jpg (466x460, 135K)

Ainz can gain completely immunity to fire and he is immune to ice to begin with.

The were just weak and didn't die, zeus was too weak to kill chronos not that chronos was immortal since he died by having his guts spilled and head stabbed.
Grasp Heart alone kills most of those 'gods' let alone the top tier gear that nazarick has.

He can't use them to defend himself and a mere Death knight is more than enough to kill him.

They were literally eaten alive by the progenitor of the universe and the lord of time and creation. And they popped out like the grandma from little red riding hood when Cronus was disemboweled.

You think that a wizard casting a 'lul you ded' spell is somehow more deadly than the above? Sure their heart might stop, but they're literally gods, a stopped might be at worst a minor inconvenience.

to be fair hestia was almost dead by the time kronus was tricked into vomiting up all his kids
they aren't unkillable, far from it
it just takes a while

He used the Blade of Olympus to do that, it's not just a normal stab.

In one greek myth Zeus got the hots for a princess called Danaë but her dad was a real jerk and locked her away. So Zeus transformed into a 'golden rain' and fell down on her tower and impregnated her. And I think we can all understand the subtext here; Zeus can literally fuck bitches by pissing from heaven.

Ains on the other hand, doesn't have a dick. How can he even compete?

But the soul exists, does it not? If you erase a being's existence, then you'd erase their soul as well.

user he's literally made of bone

Attached: wakey.webm (1106x720, 159K)

Touche

Attached: Boner Alert.gif (480x270, 85K)

And yet they died from kranos rage, they are shit tier gods not the actual greek gods.
The blade amplifies his god power which is like mana, this also means kratos himself is weak without it.
All the pandora box shit is useless too since ainz is immune to all that emotional shit.

No thats the thing. If you can accept that Ainz is a powerful wizard from a game transported to a fairly weak world then you must accept that Kratos is very angry dude who teaches a pantheon of deities 5 minute lessons on mortality with his bare hands and some enchanted bits of metal.

what secret did he uncover?

Attached: A10 - Bellriver.png (1024x1454, 519K)

Okay but the gods aren't actual gods, just mortals with a power source named godly.

That the totalitarian government conducts human experiments to colonize other worlds.

Nah, ur wrong.

>gets killed
I'm right.

>ainz, decent max level character in his own game, not bad, but middle of the pack for max levels.
>kratos, kills gods in his own games. Dies, kills death and comes back. finishes killing all the gods he can finds and then fucks off to find more gods to kill.

>tfw no dark elf tomboy loli to hug and look after

Attached: 1533708397874.jpg (700x700, 53K)

>ainz, looks down on himself as a upper mid tier but is actually mid top tier even with a roleplay build which is now an actual death god build, undead so immune to lots of things, holder of world items
>kratos, doesn't actually die but thrown into tartarus which is a prison, needs godly help and weapons given to him but swears it's by himself, dies anyways at the end

Touch Me showing off would look even weirder to new worlders since all super epic text effects that show up behind him when he strikes a pose are in Japanese which they can't read.

Cute, cute!
Entoma daki fucking when?

we can hug the bug in our minds, user ;_:

Attached: 1539032084005.jpg (1042x1753, 1.38M)

Neia won't appear in v14 or v15 btw

Attached: 1545091105127.jpg (600x800, 533K)

Lupusfriends are so lucky ;_;

Attached: 4b7fc396716d83cfe291642cbfcda2db.png (796x1118, 957K)

probably not but her smile sustains me

Attached: 1540201770562.jpg (750x990, 158K)

And you won't see it again for years.

true, but the ones I have seen will last me

Attached: aDxZbzx_460s.jpg (460x686, 61K)

>that pic
Man you really need to get out of your echo chamber some time, user

Entoma would eat you faggots and not in a sexy way.

sure, but we are simple humies
we aren't bound by that restriction in a fantasy
Hug the bug!

Attached: bug.jpg (700x964, 289K)

>tfw vol 14 is likely about new parties taking on the completed training dungeon, almost no nazarick or funny moments

If was a editor for Overlord i would immediately remove all japanese weeb shit, fix Ainz height, make YGGDRASIL more like DDO(without stupid gamey mechanics like tiers for magic and equipment, this will make more sense later) and i would make sure characters like foresight get more development before they die(not get intruduced to get die in the same volume) lastly i would pressure Maruyama to focus on 2 or 3 themes like Ainz loneliness and escapism or maybe how the new worlds inhabitants react to a new powerful force they cant truly understand(Ainz is a undead but isnt completely inhumane, things like that) and if hes insistent on worldbuilding they he should try to make the world more "alive" and actually show all the states and countries.

Its okay, I bought her and gave her a loving home

Me on the right.

That’s why you’re a nobody, cope harder.

you a fag

I hope you're not suggesting premarital sexual relations young man.

Attached: 1541099725243.png (170x170, 7K)

Technically, no. Demi came up with the plan which consists of creating a honeypot and Ainz agreed because he didn't manage to create a viable alternative.

He's going to be okay right guys?
I mean everyone else has suffered horrible and died in a horrifying manner but it won't happen to him?
r-right guys?

Attached: 1547065645409.jpg (600x845, 88K)

Not unless he does something really stupid. Ainz actually wants to be friends with Jircniv but he can't stop the spaghetti from spilling out.

Ease of movement, according to the LN.

Attached: GETTING ALL AGILE N SHEIT.jpg (1600x1411, 169K)

NO DON'T SUMMON HIM!

>I think it would be made better from an outside point of view
Which is exactly why every time the author focuses on characters other nazarickians are the only times the LN is good

>no "SAZUGA Ainz-sama!" at the end
weak

>Kazuma fucks Albedo and dies in the process

ainz likes jircniv and jircniv himself is pretty chill these days, so I doubt he's gonna die

Attached: 1541220261428.jpg (400x565, 225K)

Attached: nab.jpg (800x1131, 125K)

I hate overlordfags in general but LNfags are the worst among them

Attached: 1543563169928.png (1920x1156, 2.34M)

>t. asshurt ningen

Attached: 1535578893910.png (548x603, 406K)

Attached: 1538879076631.jpg (600x686, 93K)

It takes more immersion to enjoy an LN, so LNfags are always overly bias towards everything being hyped as fuck. Then when shit doesn't pan out in the anime or manga, it's because their shitty overactive imagination pictured something too grandiose.

I also would like to know if there was any tips or news about next Vol

If Jircniv was a female would Ainz have married her?

Good.

>not protecting your wife

Attached: 1550690242208.jpg (911x1290, 935K)

>If Jircniv was a female would Ainz have married her?

Albedo and Shalltear would team up and destroy fem-Jircniv

>implying Jircniv isn't fully ready to offer up his prime virgin boipussy to skeledick at any time by now

Attached: 1537290351452.jpg (786x800, 234K)

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 1550681375782.jpg (1508x1959, 720K)