What's the consensus on this?

What's the consensus on this?

Attached: Ryuu-no-Haisha.jpg (706x992, 174K)

AOTY 2017. It's a pleb filter tho

Attached: 95285.jpg (1028x1172, 384K)

Captain Earth is pure garbage. Put SuperS instead.

Tried to be deep.
Came out meh.

>Captain Earth is pure garbage
If you don't get Enokido, maybe.

Attached: captain-earth-2301.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Attached: dragondentistbd2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

I got it just fine, creep.

I think it sucks

Attached: The Dragon Dentist - 01 - Large 11.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Did you?

Attached: 1538252637550.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

Honestly, putting that shit next to Star Driver is insulting.

"They tried"

So you didn't. Captain Earth was significantly better than Star Driver.

Attached: Commie Captain Earth - 14 00270082 .mkv_snapshot_06.18_ 2014.07.09_08.17.37 .jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Captain Earth was significantly better than Star Driver.
Said no one ever.

Said any true Enokido connoisseur.

Attached: captain-earth-1808.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

These shots look like trash. Don't know what your'e trying to prove.

The visual direction thread is over there, dumbass As we're discussing a screenwriter it's clear that the visuals are not the point.

So you're posting still images of hamfisted emotional displays to prove your point about writing?

Even MoO was better than Captain Earth.

The images were meant to prove nothing. Half of them don't even have any emotional display whatsoever, so you either haven't seen the show or you're even dumber than you gave away so far.
I wonder if I'll ever see an argument in made against it. Then again, the thread is about The Dragon Dentist, so even talking about that would be acceptable.

Attached: Captain-Earth-18-3.jpg (852x480, 90K)

Nice to see Tsurumaki doing something of value after years of Rebuild purgatory.

Attached: 1552268884511.jpg (6400x3600, 2.05M)

Attached: 1552270771841.jpg (6400x3600, 1.97M)

Another great work from the strongest director/writer combo in the industry.

Hard to argue against that. Maybe only Enokido/Ikuhara is superior, unfortunately they don't seem to be interested in working together anymore.

test

I enjoyed a whole lot, very good movie
Based sexual undertones

Oh shit, I meant OVA

It's technically a TV special, even by all means it's structured like a movie.

I've only seen the 8 minute short film.
It wasn't that good

The short introduces a fashinating concept and setting, but doesn't really have the time to develop it into something complete and meaningful. You should watch the TV version.

I want Nonoko to kick me in the shin.

Blood enters my lung, and I die by suffocation. This is my second time drowing. The first time was when I was twelve. I tried to run through a pond in the yard on my horse. Just as I passed the middle, the deepest part of the pond, the horse shook me off spectacularly. My horse swam away. I couldn't breath, let alone call for help. All I could do was flail with my arms and legs. It was one of my servants who saved my life. I don' even remember their name anymore. My sister berated me for nearly dying. I haven't spoken to her since. My horse had nearly killed me with the ease of flicking away an insect with its tail.
And yet I loved her.
My horse was beautiful. And if I hadn't had the stupid idea of riding over a big pond on her back, she would have stayed a faithful friend. My horse casually made her way back to the shore and shook herself dry in the afternoon sun. As I was about to die, I watched her in a strangely serene state, struck by her majesty. If cavity mushi are the scraps of human minds, then I wonder if the feeling of being awed by something's beauty would also cause cavities. Even though it's huge, the dragon is worthy of compassion. I want to do everything I can so that he doesn't get cavities.
But unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to stop my own feelings.
Besides, if a mushi were to be born from my heart, I could count on the dentists to take care of it. They'll protect the dragon.
I wonder if she'll laugh again when she hears my voice seeping though the teeth. Or will she just walk away, indifferent, and return to work? I don't know why, but I can't help to think of you and that horse in the same light. When I think of you, something other than blood fills my chest.

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 615K)

Having died beneath the dragon and emerged from the dragon's teeth, I die aboard the dragon, and return to the dragon's teeth. Did I accomplish whatever purpose I was given in this curious cycle? Perhaps the answer doesn't concern me anymore. But I think it makes sense to me now. I don't know why the dragon chose me, but if it has to do with why I was brought back to life... I'm so glad I got to meet you.
Thank you Nonoko, my dragon dentist.

Attached: 2.png (1280x720, 667K)

Fuck I remember that , it hit hard

Attached: 1551023869046.png (788x404, 169K)

Attached: lucky guy huh.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

I'm convinced that the running gag of Borr kicking Utsumi's shin in Gridman was a homage to this show. Amemiya is only less of a Tsurumaki's fanboy than he his of Anno after all.

Attached: DuEvYVeUcAAyGuH.jpg (1200x675, 110K)