Boku no Hero Academia

You are Gigantomachia.
After thoroughly thrashing these idiots, THE LORD tells you that you need to whip them into shape and turn them into a real force to be reckoned with.
How would you train each member of the league and what's your end goal for each of them? THE LORD says killing or Noumufying them is off limits.

Attached: league of morons.png (1370x602, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIQnq-ccnwQ
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shadowfujo/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shadowfujos/
youtube.com/watch?v=ayhmvV36pkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiff*

Attached: PmZrA7Z.jpg (849x1200, 140K)

Attached: hits blunt.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

Is Big Doinks one of the 7 Quirks?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Attached: Like father like son.png (600x448, 100K)

Mirio x Eri is the only canon ship approved by Hori himself

Attached: 1548919883605.png (350x559, 105K)

>dabi, get jacked. there is bara in your genes, channel it
>shiggy, you can never use your quirk against a major character unless it's at the climax of an arc, and even then only one introduced that arc that nobody likes. as such, you must become a better leader, create great keikakus. drop buildings on your enemies satou-san-style
>toga, you're female and thus shit out of luck. steal some more blood, at least then you might be relevant through helping the heroes at the last minute
>spinner, use your quirk already you dumb fuck
>mr compress, you are doing the lord's work, already making good use of your quirk. I believe your only recourse for a powerup now is to get jacked with dabi
>twice, you're the best, no change needed
>twice, you're the worst. clone a shiggy army and turn everything to dust

Attached: 1543322571783.jpg (422x436, 80K)

Based user

give them guns

>>spinner, use your quirk already you dumb fuck
kek

surabashi

Attached: 1535316676545.jpg (1920x2246, 1021K)

Cute and canon

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

Get Twice and Twice to train Shigaraki and Dabi on combat agility, and Toga and Compress to train everyone all on stealth. Spinner should be spreading memes and propaganda on /pol/.

Attached: 1552178947151.webm (800x450, 2.67M)

excellent taste, user

Attached: autism.png (1354x1552, 2.43M)

user no, you will trigger ((((((them)))))) with the truth.

Attached: mirieri.jpg (402x564, 49K)

Wow I really genuinely buy there are 3 of you because you made sure to send 2 replies within less than a post timer, perfectly done

>saving that edit
Thank you.
I think that most of them should first of all just train a lot, but then again they need one more thing: numbers. I'd say they need some sort of mafia or terrorist system where each of the members goes off and trains a cell of new villains, thus activating a growth spurt in the girth of the league without diminishing quality too much.

Attached: whyishesoweak.jpg (444x369, 71K)

Deku is a very cool hero and worth looking up to. Who else is a fan of Deku

I want to cut Aizawa's toenails!

Attached: ss.png (655x352, 91K)

>4 seconds
this garbage server cant even register that if they were send back to to back

Attached: 1552086062441.png (2456x468, 760K)

>Deku is a very cool hero and worth looking up to
>WAAH! WHY WASN'T I GIFTED WITH THE SUPERIOR ATHLETIC TALENT OF LEBRON!! MY LIIIFE IS OVER NOW!!

If his priority was only to save people like the narrative tries to claim, then he could have tried to become a doctor, but no being a doctor isn't KEWL.

>B-but muh notes!!
Why do MHAtards pretend that keeping track of your hobby is hard work? I've seen kids make higher quality scouting reports for the nba draft

Attached: 1412193245394.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

>doctor
prevention beats a cure

Look at me Shoto

Attached: ganriki.jpg (329x518, 93K)

MHAtard doesn't know what doctors do

>saves Giran and earns the LoV’s trust

Attached: Hawks.jpg (847x784, 92K)

i just got back from the therapist!

Attached: 1535587331854.jpg (728x856, 230K)

who doesn't

Attached: 0157-014.jpg (1067x1600, 279K)

epic troll my friend
upvoted, you can share this now with your discord tranny friends

Attached: ganrikipurge.png (1083x512, 50K)

How can Eri be so beautiful?

>If you shit on muh capegarbage you're a discord tranny
Sasuga MHAtard

Oi, that's my post

Attached: destromad.png (386x698, 165K)

Attached: 1552046917374.jpg (800x4800, 795K)

this
me very mad, epic troll reddit master

Attached: claps in your general direction.jpg (442x431, 56K)

Downvoted

Ms. Joke, really, should you be posting here?

Pre-emptive OC to prevent another 24 hours of the same shit

Attached: mirio_destroys_another_thread.webm (800x424, 2.93M)

>dabi, get jacked. there is bara in your genes, channel it

Attached: KEK.jpg (1097x906, 311K)

We haven't seen her mother, and only what was left of her father, but I suspect, good genes.

Or she was kissed by an angel.

this but unironically

Attached: 4c5d12ab25d0d6c7e2338cf66c1cef81.jpg (878x960, 73K)

You made me laugh way too fucking hard
10/10

deku is very cool (and very cute)

>this
>me very mad
>reddit master
Oh it's the dumb Pedro user has notified me about, WEW. Carry on then.

I wish I kissed Eri

holy fuck

Attached: toga laugh.png (301x243, 63K)

Based!
Upvoted, capped and posted on reddit, tumblr and discord!
Herokek onions destroyed epic style!

if he stopped sucking bakugou's dick he'd be great
but we all know hori will never ever allow anyone to stop sucking bakugou's dick

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

Eri is such a lucky girl getting plowed by Mirio's thick 9 incher every night

Attached: 1552181933292.png (700x600, 557K)

cringe

i hate this thread

stop being triggered over fucking nothing you sperg

God, the fact that MHA became popular with these guys as the main villains really speaks of the intelligence of the people praising it.
Here's just a few facts about the LOV that prove they are shit

Facts #1: These designs suck, and you can bet that none of them will be remembered after this series end (Hell, they are barely remembered now)
Fact #2: Not one of these characters have show themselves to be a threat and still haven't accomplished jack shit.
Fact #3: Their motivation is one of the most stupid amongst villains that I have ever seen "We hate All Might just because" "We live in a society"
Fact #4:Shigaraki's power being decomposing things with a touch means that none of the main characters will ever be in danger while facing him.
Fact #5 If they truly wanted to kill All Might all they need to do was throw the Nomu that was made especifically to fight him, Muscular and High End. Not even All Might would have won that fight.

There's is a whole lot more of shit, later on I'm gonna make a collage of how truly shit they are.

Based cringe user!

Attached: objectively_subjective.jpg (480x748, 60K)

cringe

Based!
Posting this on reddit right now!

Super based!
Gotta share this destruction to our discord buddies!

How can she even take it entirely?

I agree with 4 but not with the rest.

H o l y B a s e d

Attached: 1548328573815.gif (250x141, 618K)

Dequirking when?

Attached: shiggy.jpg (225x225, 18K)

keep at it, user

Attached: 1536807777475.jpg (236x169, 13K)

Attached: 1.jpg (600x847, 405K)

Based.

Attached: Nutted.jpg (307x274, 74K)

Saved.

poor jirou

Attached: D0gED_eU8AAZk8J.jpg (1179x487, 170K)

>Be Gigantomachia.
>Scream enough till grow a glorious beard.
>Time to beat some skill into these chucklefucks.
>Shiggy, im not your master or anything, but DEXfags are the worst, get better endurance.
>Dabi, im not your dad or anything, but unlike him you need to still bulk up and not turn yourself into barbeque when using your fire, get your shit together.
>Toga, im not your daddy or anything, but you clearly need to learn when to use the blood wisely, that Deku trick was shit, combatwise you´re solid for what you have.
>Spinner, im not Stain or anything, but 1. No videogames till you could beat Stain 2. What the hell is even your quirk?
>Compress, im not your Houdini or anything, but you´re agile as hell, how does that apply for stealth attacks, but you cant outmaneuver others? Quirk useage is solid though.
>Twice, im not your other personality or anything, but im going to beat that mental issue out of you till you can shit out a army of the other league members on command.

Attached: 1545754608094.png (793x770, 465K)

#4 pisses me off, like he could have killed AM when Noumu was grabbing him but he just stands there, or when he literally has Deku in his hands but lets him go just because but adds him on his kill list later like wtf?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
IT'S LIKE FUCKING POTTERY HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1551234559448.png (424x437, 325K)

what a cute boy

truly best boy

Attached: 66749862_p3_master1200.jpg (600x763, 224K)

cute, isn't it?

HAHA nice edit

Its weird to worship shitposters like that

Me on the right

How does anyone like this shit
>hurr let's have the guy who nobody knows just own the characters we give a shit about

Attached: 20190228_205315.jpg (1028x1581, 822K)

Mirio is THAT based.

We need more ryona.

that's the retard logic that gave us class B's "showcase" being them getting roflstomped by people they should easily have been able to beat

Did they say you're too far gone?

based

why are black clover fans so desperate

nope!
but i probably am

Attached: 1537756167980.jpg (381x600, 59K)

based

Gee I wonder who could be behind these posts

Attached: 1507493098008.jpg (2160x1619, 1.76M)

MOGGED

>Facts #1: These designs suck, and you can bet that none of them will be remembered after this series end (Hell, they are barely remembered now)

Shiggy's is pretty creepy. Probably awkward to move around like that, though.

>Fact #2: Not one of these characters have show themselves to be a threat and still haven't accomplished jack shit.

Dabi and Compress killed Snatch. Shiggy and Compress mutilated Overhaul.

>Fact #3: Their motivation is one of the most stupid amongst villains that I have ever seen "We hate All Might just because" "We live in a society"

As expressed, it needs work, yes.

>Fact #4:Shigaraki's power being decomposing things with a touch means that none of the main characters will ever be in danger while facing him.

We can hope. There might be surprises.

>Fact #5 If they truly wanted to kill All Might all they need to do was throw the Nomu that was made especifically to fight him, Muscular and High End. Not even All Might would have won that fight.

Different time periods and chains of events. In the attack on the USJ, the LoV thought Nomu, their new super Artificial Life Form, was all they needed. When that proved wrong, they expanded their membership and got Muscular, but lost him during their Bakugo kidnap move. And High End was, I suspect, a development prototype it took them this long to complete. Your idea of hitting All Might with overwhelming force is good, but those specific examples don't work.

based

Attached: 1536373707112.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

True. Stain's been the only semi-decent villain so far and they've done fuck all with him. All for One was hyped up and then got bitch slapped and imprisoned literally 5 minutes after we finally saw him. He'll obviously break free at some point but it was still shit.

Cute bffs

>As expressed, it needs work, yes.
Needs work? Bit late to just retcon in new motivations. The show is aimless.

Animefag here, which chapter is this?

Attached: 1552285238691.jpg (672x716, 225K)

>deku's new power up
>"shoot" style(deku calls it that as a dumb little joke)
>deku carries pointed projectiles(basically bullets)
>deku finger flicks them like when he would shoot air but because it's an actual object with a lot more mass than air he can use less of OfA's power to shoot them and deal damage
Rate it out of ten

Mirio dindu nuffin

how long is he in for?

>Shigaraki
Don't target the vitals of anyone with plot armor, instead, just target their suits and support equipment, or non-vital areas on their body.
>Dabi
The quirk is already strong, now just enhance it with techniques to make it a little more versatile.
>Toga
Get some Mutie blood and practice using Mutie bodies in combat.
>Spinner
DON'T TIE UP ALL THOSE FUCKING SWORDS TOGETHER, GODDAMN. IT'S LIKE A FUCKING NAIL-BED. MORE BLADES = LESS CUTTING, LESS BLADES = MORE CUTTING. Also, try doing actual lizard stuff like the other people said.
>Mr. Compress
(He's actually fine. The only reason he lost is because he didn't want to eviscerate me)
>Twice
Punch the "Am I real or a clone?" bullshit right out of him and then kidnap/hire a therapist for him so that his dialogue isn't so insufferable to read or listen to.

About 5

Attached: 1552257087357.png (1000x1278, 276K)

Too dangerous.
He might actually kill someone.

She is not innocent

Attached: 1552283680993.png (165x114, 9K)

Why would you put him behind bars? He can just phase through them, it's pointless.

He is more of a beta than his actual "Beta" version

Attached: 1552200684325.png (2640x1232, 223K)

Not anymore he can’t

Just shoot him if he tries to escape

How can he get through without a quirk

>Problem would be his quirk?
>You´re welcome.

Attached: 1528513715571.jpg (1402x1168, 346K)

I'm so mad I can't even speak right now

Deku is a bland self insert MC typical of harem series that appeals to retards who fancy themselves as "nerds" just because they watch capeshit. He has this bland sob story that's supposed to make you feel for him, about how he looks up to AM because he watched some youtube vid, and wants to be like him of course. He finds out though that he's 1 out of 5 people who don't have quirks and gets super durrpressed. But again most people in his world have either shit quirks or no quirks like him and don't get to be heroes. Which just makes Deku come off as an entitled piece of shit who makes his mom over eat because she feels responsibl just because he couldn't get over something he found out about when he was like 5.

Then through a super contrived series of events he conveniently gets handed the most powerful quirk. And now we are supposed to follow him on his journey and be impressed that he's going to make it even though he has far and away the most powerful quirk?

It's ridiculous watching the series make a big fuss about him going up against a guy who's got swords!! OH NO!! Then even when his opponents do outwit him somehow even though he's already been informed of what their quirk is, his plot armor kicks in and is saved.

So obviously he's retarded which is why I don't get why people say he's an intelligent MC just because he can come up with some basic plans that rely on how ridiculously OP his quirk is. Like I'm gonna blow a hole through a 3 story building with my punch and you do your thing Ochako while the opponent is caught up in the explosion. I'm gonna punch this lake into a whirlpool and you guys do what you do. You would have to be retarded to be impressed by that, I've seen dota scrubs come up with better plans. He did have that one plan with the mines, but that was just BS. No way he could have dug up that many mines before the race is over, also mine explosions don't work like that but seeing how Hori uses bakugou's powers it's par for the course.

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

he's cute though

Such is the fate of Shounen manga protagonists, except Gintoki.
Even HxH which has the best battling system I've ever seen in a manga had one or two.

Let's consider some of the members:

Something pretty obviously bad happened to Shiggy when he was a boy. He was taken in by All for One. With those, it's not wonder he's not the most rational person in the series. Still, his hate seems mainly directed at people who can still enjoy themselves and the heroes that allow that by maintaining society As such, targeting All Might makes sense.

Toga, Magne, Compress, Twice - Want and wanted a world where they could do as they liked. All Might was the symbol and main support of that society. Get rid of him, things will start to fall apart. As we've seen following his retirement, they were right right.

All for One, Dabi - have their own agendas.

So while they're not articulating their reasons well, they do have them. And are acting on them.

OK how about grapples
>deku uses the speed boost from full cowl to position himself
>after that he puts as much of OfA's power that he can take into his hands and feet for a brief period then slams his opponent into the ground

wah

Attached: wah.png (313x296, 93K)

wow it's like everyone agrees with you and you just wasted your time pressing submit on this post

I hate to agree with you, but I really do hate Deku as a MC

fuck off ESL

Too Based.

FUCK

It's time for Shoto to replace Deku.

there might be like 2 others that will recognize kengan memes.

Attached: left=good execution. right=bad execution bad everything.png (991x1109, 809K)

Was Stain wrong?

Attached: 0001-022.jpg (1066x1600, 352K)

I wonder if people forget that hori said he had most of the story from start to end planned out and is only stretching shit because he's being made to

He should've push harder for that suicide to happen.

>posting fake news
He's a Hack.

Isn't that

What does that have to with "wah"?

Attached: aoyama scream.png (308x334, 58K)

Stain was both right and wrong.
The majority of "heroes" in MHA are just glorified cops mixed with pro wrestlers.
We've seen many examples of them not being admirable or selfless people.
But that just means hero society is working. People like Bakugou, Endeavor, or Mt. Lady are choosing to do good, not because they're good people, but because they're incentivized to do so.
Calling people who aren't heroic heroes helps society overall, and Stain is too caught up in his ideas to see that the results are good.

wait till season 5

Someone screenshot this. Fucking based and LORDpilled.

Reminder fatgum used to be a cop

Attached: Clown Mina, momo, jirou, hagakure, and ochako.png (1280x632, 752K)

CLOWNED

Mirio = me
Class 1-A = all the anti-Miriofags

Attached: 1552281968957.png (551x648, 121K)

Basado and rojopilled

Who is the best?

Attached: media.io_a3e759e7f75cb6292451b4b52d55ac0d (1).webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

I GOT
FIVE
PHONES

Attached: giran lmao2phones.png (488x315, 123K)

Attached: T H I C C.jpg (800x864, 82K)

Me funposting in these threads

Attached: 7 devices ready to shit post.png (1440x1628, 2.2M)

MINA

Attached: 1528914927097.gif (540x540, 445K)

O MY 7/5 INT!

Attached: 7 ⁄ 5 INT.jpg (680x390, 40K)

>gyaru
Sluts aren't best.

based

Mina FEELING MORTIFIED AFTER PEEING IN THE WATER, MINA THEN USING HER IQ OF 80 TO SIT DECIDE TO SIT ON THE ROCK, MINA THEN PEES ONTO THE ROCK MELTING A WHOLE ALLOWING HER TO USE IT AS A MAKESHIFT TOILET

Attached: 1518287852019.jpg (540x305, 33K)

Ugh I hate fucking up my shit posts

please piss on me daddy

I don't know if this is supposed to glorify miriofag or something else
Pretty good nonetheless

girls get wet

Which girl would be more likely into stepping on dicks?

Attached: Fate_Series_Fate_Grand_Order_Tohsaka_Rin_Ereshkigal_Fate_Grand_Order_black_dress_blonde_feet_red_eye (1425x1842, 267K)

MINA USING HER URINE AS WEED KILLER AFTER IBARA OVERAN THE SURROUNDING AREA WITH HER VINES AFTER, WHICH SHE WATERS WITH HER URINE

Attached: 1518370002708.jpg (500x699, 115K)

i'm so glad you're back
thank you for saving this thread

>fate
Cringe.

CEMENTOSS MAKING A LARGE SLAB OF CONCRETE FOR MINA TO PERFORM ON, MOMO CREATING ACID RESISTANT DANCING SHOES AND A PAIR OF SHORTS WITH THE CROTCH CUT OUT FOR MINA, MINA DANCING WITH A FULL BLADDER LETTING HER PEE FLOW OUT FREELY TO CREATE MARKINGS ON THE CONCRETE, MINA DRAINING HERSELF THEN STEPPING OFF THE CONCRETE, HER CLASSMATES THEN STARE AND ADMIRE THE CONCRETE AS THE PIECE OF ART THAT IT IS

Attached: 1518975597698.jpg (600x932, 79K)

>not liking fate
What are you, a faggot?

Attached: Fate⁄kaleid_liner_プリズマ☆イリヤ_ツヴァイ!_-_OVA_105.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

Stain arguably had a better motivation in Vigilantes (spoilers in case you want to read vigilantes) before he got walled by an oblivious chunky man with handbraces. Taking that into context, Stain makes a lot more sense going from a disillusioned villain killer to disillusioned hero killer in part because it represented the second time in his life when he had truly lost and was isolated from quite literally everybody else around him. Without that context, connecting the dots from his backstory to Stain is much harder.

tl;dr read vigilantes

I prefer to stay neutral on matters such as these, that way I get to shit on everyone. I've grown fond of making these as of late, I'll probably make more miscellaneous ones in the coming weeks alongside Shiggys endless search for the spoilers.

Attached: 1537651860481.png (1128x692, 1.46M)

based

>yuri

absolutely based

Cringe

The frog peers into my soul.

And you people say Miriofag is the one with mental issues

You're based

>based
>16 matches
>cringe
>5 matches
% of the posts ITT are a variation of one of two fucking words
Kindly fuck off back to plebbit. You're not only killing discussion but any fucking semblance of joy or emotion a post has. You sound like soulless fucking drones, at least put some effort into expressing your opinions or emotions.
God the mods are fucking faggots fo not wordfiltering this absolute cancer, or evn better instabanning on use.
>inb4 teehee I'm gonna reply with the words he not like that make me the super troll haha, that'll not prove his exact point XD

Attached: makes_enough_sense.png (1500x1500, 134K)

Since when has it been hinted that Mina ever showed interest in Midoriya

Attached: 1550522037487.jpg (488x432, 35K)

Ngl cringe but redpilled

10/10
Anyone else here think its a little bullshit how he could just destroy Kirishima and some of the more durable students in one hit?

Based

>spoiler
fuck you got me
but yeah you're right

Its too late to fix bnha threads. Join the shitposting or leave. You are going to go mad and all the good posters left anyway

Lads how do we stop mirioposter?

Attached: 1552251120556.jpg (540x670, 56K)

Eri has lewd thoughts about Mirio and fingers herself at night while moaning his name

Attached: 1546742790527.png (1024x1030, 836K)

What kind of thoughts?

Toga!

Attached: 1528280276537.jpg (1200x1009, 229K)

The same thing that stopped Mirio
A bullet

Fluffy hair is enough for me
MINA MELTING THE RUST OFF OF VARIOUS METAL SEX TOOLS THAT MEI HAS INVENTED

cute and off-by-onepilled

Attached: toga bubbles.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

cute!

Attached: 1531788573608.jpg (2497x1274, 372K)

Based digits for best ship

TOGA BEING DEGRADED BY DEKU AFTER BEING BEATEN IN A FIGHT, DEKU PISSING ON HER, TOGA AQUIRING A NEW PISS FETISH AFTER SHE TASTES HER BLOOD AND HIS PISS TOGETHER, TOGA PEEING HERSELF OUT OF FEAR AND AROUSAL

Attached: 1520876852527.jpg (833x597, 94K)

Because one person has been identified as nutsy-cuckoo, that does not mean there are not others in the same boat.

Whats the watch order? s1 s2 s3? anything in between?

Aside from the fetish pissfag is reasonable
Miriofag is actual crazy

daring synthesis of based and cringe if I do say so myself

>we will never get an ED like this with the League of Best Friends
youtu.be/DIQnq-ccnwQ

Miriofag is based and keeps his ideals

I want chisaki to blow me up

There are two OVAs you could watch between the seasons and the movie

So the Order goes
Season 1
Save! Rescue Training OVA
Season 2
Training of the Dead OVA
Season 3 Episode 20 (This is a precursor for the movie)
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes (the movie)
Then Season 3

I hope this helps
No he is cancer.

No, I love him.

you shouldn't be on the internet eri

what about the fujos and shadowfujos?

TOGA DISGUISED AS MINA, THE TWO CONFRONT EACH OTHER AND START FIGHTING, DEKU SEES THE TWO OF THEM AND COMES UP WITH A WAY TO SEE WHOS THE REAL MINA, HE TELLS THE TWO OF THEM TO PEE THEMSELVES TO SEE WHICH ONE WILL MELT THROUGH THEIR CLOTHES, REAL MINA PISSES HERSELF AND EASILY MELTS THROUGH EVEN THE FLOOR, TOGA PEES HERSELF KNOWING THAT IT WON'T WORK BECAUSE THAT'S HER FETISH

Attached: 1518120116757.jpg (3437x2409, 590K)

>shadowfujos
what the hell does shadow the hedgehog have to do with this?

You are correct that if Kirishima had hardened up, even with his considerable strength and speed Mirio probably wouldn't have been able to take him down easily. That he did suggests he lucked out and Kirishima hadn't.

(The one Mirio had to fear was Kaminari, since if he'd electrified his body, punching him would have taken MIRIO out, not Kaminari. Obviously there, too, he was lucky. Although if Kaminari HAD powered up, knocking one of the other students into him would have forced him to shut down, and then it would be in the solars for Kaminari, too.)

(Also, Mirio showed great judgement and strength control, punching everyone male and female just hard enough to drop them without doing damage.)

Toga probably

i really hope you're here to stay

Just admit Mirio and Eri are meant to be together

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shadowfujo/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shadowfujos/

Attached: A clown Mina 4 you.png (1027x720, 451K)

Its funny how people think Miriofag is a pedo, the truth is that unlike the other shippers here who most likely self insert especially the Dekufags as the students having sexual fantasies about underaged high school children or just simply want to fuck them without masking it with a ship, Miriofags just enjoy the cute and wholesome romance story between Mirio and Eri and have no sexual attraction towards Eri, some might be attracted to Mirio but he's 18 so its fine.

Attached: 1549934076938.png (951x827, 598K)

I just think he is annoying cancer

What if I self insert as Eri?

So falseflaggots basically?

Attached: 1549601713454.jpg (983x1200, 539K)

Ya darn tootin I am

Attached: 1517918230482.jpg (1138x1080, 117K)

Their love story is certainly very cute and funny

Attached: 1551200152913.jpg (540x799, 111K)

First redpilled pic I save.

>pic related will inspire Toga everyday to better herself and accept the treatment and therapy
>Midoriya spends every weekend visiting her at the mental hospital and they slowly build a strong relationship
>Toga actually falls in love with Midoriya because he is the only one that visits. He is the only one that cares

Attached: 1551995308471.png (426x325, 161K)

>Hero niggas
>Villain niggas
>AFO niggas
>OFA niggas
>LoV niggas
>Destro niggas
>Balding niggas
>Yakuza niggas
>Mutant niggas
>Youtuber niggas
>UA niggas
>M.Bison Academy niggas
>Vigilantes niggas
>Ketsubutsu niggas
>Shiketsu niggas
>Nomu niggas
>Trigger niggas
>Traitor niggas
>1-B niggas
>Clown niggas

Attached: 53.00_00_19_19.Still005.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

You want to be plowed by his thick 9 incher every night

I mean...

Attached: IMG_201904.jpg (600x627, 51K)

Based Clownposter.

Why are class B so great?

Kirishima at that point hadn't achieved a full hardening state (RRU), so getting hit in the torso would have indeed been Kirishimas weak spot since his arms and face were likely all that were solidified. The real question is how Mirio took the bulks out with one hit; Shouji, Satou and Koda should have each been able to tank at least one gutpunch from an 18 year. Kaminari would have had a good chance too if he fired indiscrimintely.

>Its too late to fix bnha threads. Join the shitposting or leave. You are going to go mad and all the good posters left anyway
Categorically wrong. Most of the artfags/editfags are still here, we've just got a second webmfag, posters such as gigafag and 1Ilidan are around; and within the last few weeks we've had some golden OP's and threads.
Ontopic discussion still happens at an appreciable rate-it's just drowned out by spergs who unironically raid anonymous threads as well as waifufags (which are a problem with the entire fiction side of the site). You being a doomsayer isn't going to change shit, fuck off.

Attached: 1535840841149.png (301x257, 80K)

Beats me

Attached: boku no hero 75v2.jpg (1838x2749, 1.68M)

They couldn't be any less great if they tried, what are you talking about?

I want gang orca to squeeze me between his biceps so I can't escape, breathe his got wet breath down my neck and press his whale cock between my buttcheeks

Attached: 1541570122092.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Attached: shoto gayoroki.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

Uh, based and rather lewd?

>ginger tomboy
>jobbing lizard
>horse
>mushroom
>christian plant
The whole group is shit.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>deku and toga then start experimenting with feitshes
>the two come to a conclusion that they like piss
>toga drinking dekus pee and peeing in public places
You forgot the important parts of the story

Attached: 1520392004715.jpg (941x1200, 279K)

post THAT image

What if Toga realizes she can use her quirk by drinking piss and can satisfy her natural urge to use her quirk without murder?

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1538927504961.jpg (241x222, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ayhmvV36pkw

Who here /trash/?

Attached: trash gang.png (540x590, 210K)

>we've just got a second webmfag
Who made OC fellating a shitposter

Attached: 1552242237672.jpg (1200x2732, 798K)

Reminder that Eri canonically has bigger breasts than Jirou

Attached: 1546910426527.png (943x480, 34K)

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: vestiges.jpg (553x906, 230K)

>ginger tomboy

WINNER!!

You left out Rule and Emily...

Attached: HUNTERCHADS.png (480x470, 107K)

You and I are on the same wavelength
Also
JIROU GETTING DYE THAT MOMO CREATED, JIROU USING IT TO COLOUR HER PEE, JIROU PUTTING THE PEE INTO A CONTAINER, JIROU USING HER QUIRK TO VIBRATE THE PEE CREATING A SPLATTER PATTERN USING HER PEE ON A BLANK CANVAS ON THE FLOOR, JIROU USING THAT AS HER ALBUM COVER

Attached: 1518616773930.jpg (1061x1500, 151K)

Imagine being faggots that hate class B

Does she get motorboat'd?

Imagine liking their shit arc

>ochaco catches him leaving the hospital

Attached: 1545233766409.gif (379x387, 71K)

I imagine adult eri to look like this except with absolutely massive milkers

Attached: 1519761562764.png (605x449, 128K)

Attached: image.jpg (1991x1242, 745K)

Attached: 1552180579175.png (1124x611, 301K)

Right? Imagine caring enough about side-side-characters to even hate them

>Mirio self inserters

Mirio is such a lucky guy!

Attached: 1550515976235.png (717x720, 567K)

How does Aizawa feel about having Mirio as his son in law?

Attached: lose.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>ochaco catches him leaving the hospital
>"Hey Deku, where'd you get those purple spots on your neck"
>Ochaco goes from 0 to yandere real quick

>Endeavor goes out for drinks for ONE NIGHT and this happens

it's almost too cute

Attached: couch.jpg (2480x3508, 655K)

How would Endeavor react if he found out any of his children are dating a mutant?

Nothing since Endeavor is fucking Hawks

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS? IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY NOT KNOWING. HORIIIIIIIII

absolute perfection

Attached: bustuplaughingJJJ.gif (280x153, 446K)

Going off the filename and post alone I wouldn't say he's exactly fellating the shitposter

>implying Mirio would ever get a hard on for Nejire

is this real?

SNIIFFFFFF

Attached: 1536949390817.png (1800x1350, 946K)

Just because you hate mirioposter with passion doesn't mean everyone does.

Very

Attached: 1552145790852.jpg (990x1400, 189K)

>kendo peeing on you after telling you to smell her snatch
Tasty

Attached: 1519607848641.jpg (1536x2048, 706K)

I am just saying there is no saving these threads
I wish I had passion for Miriofag to hate him

toga is pretty!

Attached: guardianangel.jpg (849x1200, 583K)

Pretty shit

Every general gets like this, thank god we haven't reached /snk/ levels yet, and we haven't had our own IRL pedo telling his stories of how he tries to attract children and shares pictures of his Eri sex doll.

You have no passion or energy for anything user.

TOGA PEEING ON HER WOUNDS AFTER BATTLE TO WASH AWAY SOME OF THE BLOOD

Attached: 1520986122257.jpg (2048x1775, 390K)

My nigga wut?

These threads are not worth spending energy on

Pedo-kun has a sex doll he calls Annie, and was trying to get in contact with a british tripfag who has a mommy kink. He wanted to make her pregnant, to have a little girl and name her Annie, and do all the sick fantasies he has with lil girls IRL, to his own daughter.
He has been posting in /snk/ generals for, like, 5 to 6 years and he's still there.
Once we've reached those levels then I think we can start complaining.

I want to die suffocated between Kendou's legs

Attached: 1531761656988.jpg (2048x1514, 485K)

I'm subtly charging my wishing energy for the LoV this arc. If Hori want to deliver I want a full blow confrontation between the Lib Army and the LoV. Something that can warrant a intro scene like the one from season 1's intro.

Attached: All might birthday.jpg (600x438, 80K)

That's distressing, is he having us on? Or is the psycopath serious?

pretty crazy

Nah, he legitimately shares pictures of his annie sex doll (which happens to be a child doll) and you could see him and Mrs. Smith (the tripfag) discussing for entire threads, he begging her to answer his emails and she telling him to fuck off.
He also would share the stories of his cute little neighbor girl, and if he should try to befriend her. He is legimitalely crazy, and is incredibly protective of his favorite girls, whenever you say something lewd about them he tells you to kill yourself. He's a fascinating piece of shit.

Good god he's beautiful. Does it come with a Hawks figure?

kill yourself.

Based

Attached: 1551617279704.png (242x703, 113K)

Its pre pro hero arc costume so no

TWICE CREATING A CLONE OF TOGA SO BOTH OF THE TOGAS CAN MIMIC MINA SO THAT DEKU CAN BE PISSED ON BY THREE MINAS SIMULTANEOUSLY

Attached: 1520244300627.png (672x639, 414K)

What a psycho creep

We are not far from that

Lads I'm telling you, cuddling with your gf on the couch, especially after sex is the most blissful feeling in the world. Bonus points if you're wearing nothing but your boxers and she's wearing nothing but her panties. On top of that she's facing towards you and you have your arms wrapped around her waist and she has her arms wrapped your neck and you casually kiss and say "I love you" back and forth
That shit was the highlight of my high school years

Attached: 1548570682498.jpg (625x1024, 73K)

thank you once again for making this thread a better place

2D lolis are a safe deal. 3D isn't.
Learn the difference, it can save your life.

what is Steve's Quirk? do MREs give him strength?

Then why did you break up?

>tfw no deku bf to cuddle with

Attached: 1540153610352.png (2441x2913, 1.06M)

he has a mutant digestive tract that incorporates botulism, giving him immunity to food poisoning

I mean is he on the verge of endangering children IRL? Fucking guy sounds one step away from it.

Never. BnHA just attracts shippers of all kinds

pls be in London

The Toga schizo is confirmed a flat girl

>I mean is he on the verge of endangering children IRL?
No. Just that level obsession. I can see him being a shooter not a pedo

Cute.

Confirmed in what way? Them saying "yeah bro I'm a girl" or an actual picture

Some guy in Snk threads is an actual pedo? Isn't that series about titans and shit and is mostly just all adults with children only being background characters?

>Some guy in Snk threads is an actual pedo?
A hell of a pedo obsessed with his ""daughters"".
> Isn't that series about titans and shit and is mostly just all adults with children only being background characters?
There are shots of loli Mikasa, loli Annie and now there's this very prominent character who's 12.

the way they post is pretty feminine. If she's not a girl it's a pretty elaborate LARP

>the way they post is feminine
>no actual evidence yet you claim that it's been "confirmed"
My guy it's a tranny

We call that passion, the way you feel towards your favorite football team.

I don't know. She was a junior and I was a sophomore at that time. Just your usual high school relationship I guess. Most of those don't really survive past 2 years at least

Attached: 1549243851254.png (480x480, 116K)

I'm not the guy who said she's a girl originally. I think it's pretty plausible though

I was going to say not even SnK or OP generals gets as bad as here sometimes, but what the actual fuck?

Can we not set the bar that low?

That's so awful, why have a meaningless relationship for the fuck of it? opening your heart and your body to some stranger? Disgusting.

Mirio and Eri out on a double date with Amajiki and Nejire

Attached: 72054640_p0.png (659x846, 954K)

Don't worry, nothing can top /snk/ generals.

Cute peach

Attached: 1528616047593.jpg (768x768, 126K)

What's wrong with her feet?

Attached: pls no bulli.png (233x374, 72K)

>Endgame of a theoretical Gigantomachia vs Everybody Arc
>Gigantomachia versus classes 1-A and 1-B plus teachers
Who are you picking to die or get crippled

Attached: chad titan DESTROYS virgin manlets (plus toga).png (668x803, 428K)

Kirishima dies

I want to lick Eri's scars

Attached: 1552345589496.gif (540x540, 222K)

everyone in this thread is my special friend!
i love you all lots!

Attached: aah.jpg (700x1000, 509K)

But I don't love you

i love you anyways!

Attached: 1537902007886.png (1400x1400, 1.13M)

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: 1550034636280.jpg (800x960, 125K)

Attached: 1540078357139.jpg (1487x836, 441K)

Attached: Dmg25ITU0AAy95o.jpg (746x939, 106K)

Attached: canon.jpg (1073x818, 423K)

Reminder that AM is still a virgin

Reminder that Monoma is the biggest cuck in the school
>gets his ass beat by a girl
>then she gets fucked by Tetsu as he sits in his faggy room and weeps

fucking cringe

>Gets called by Aizawa so he can try to help Eri
>Jobs to that and becomes even more useless
I wonder if Horikoshi hates him or something

Attached: D1QWcdNWoAAWWCT.png (2000x1429, 1.73M)

It's funny how Hori had a chance to make a 1B student relevant but then backed out

Deaths: Kendou, Midnight, Momo, Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina, Torino, Pony, Power Loader, and Setsuna.

Crippled: Snipe, Aizawa. Iida, Monoma, Kirishima, Sero, Toru, Nezu, Jirou, and Jurota.

i love you too!

Attached: 1538004930820.jpg (1583x2000, 1.68M)

Can class B ever be redeemed? I think they could, but about half of them would have to die in an attack on the school.

Attached: 154276127384.png (766x293, 209K)

Based

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-27-01h29m38s482.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Redeemed from what exactly

When the traitor is revealed, Monoma is going to join the traitor and become a villain. Screenshot this.

based

Attached: wake up.jpg (800x734, 249K)

>death
>kendou
Why would you do such a thing Chadsu Chadsu?

From sucking piles of cock

It's nice to see a couple that shares the same hobby

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>Decuck self inserters

Cause we hate her.

We were together for almost a year but we started fucking like rabbits 4 months into the relationship.

Attached: 1542606491634.jpg (322x322, 15K)

now post the whole thing so my mind can be at ease

>We

>we
kek it's literally just you and everybody knows that
people rather liker her or don't really care but you
kill yourself

>that bulge

You put your dick inside a total stranger and you even wishpered words of love against her mouth and for what? to end the relationship 7 months later?
Disgusting.

Every single thread

>we
i bet you are the same retard that hates tomboys

Attached: 1482971691-2918053c6cb840fd887ae7a9be0c8403.jpg (500x281, 15K)

It's obviously that guy

Cuddling after sex is one of the most annoying things ever. I almost always feel too hot and want to take a shower, or do something else, or just sleep. Though, to be honest, I'm not all that romantic.

First of all I would give them cool and instantly recognizable code names.

Handsy?
Go hard on his "believe he's a real comic book sueprvillain" thing and ditch the hands.
Maybe have a single nomu hand that sits on his shoulder or something that can change size or become a sort of impromptu seat.
His powers are more then a bit shit.
Just amped them up to where he can deconstruct anything he can touch almost instantly.

Dabi?
reveal he's wearing a mask and go full shoujo pandering with him.
or do that thing where his skin is on fire and he's been producing flames from his skin rather then out of nowhere.
His overal powerset is good, just needs a new visual design to show it off.

Stabby cunt mc stalk?
She can only full time transformation into another person for a short time by tasting their blood.
Is actually constantly using a feline semi transformtaion to enhance her body and senses.
Can use small physical transformations like that and even copy physical mutant abilities for a short time.

Dude in the middle..shit...what's his fucking name?
Anyway, he's got control over metal and should have metal all over his body. He uses it in various ways for swords armor shields can pepper the field with swords and make a mini blade forest or shoot them out of building and random hiding places.
He's just a metal conroller that specializes in knives and sharp objects and that's all he needs.

Dissapearing guy can stay the course. the magician thing was kind of baller.

Double?
I honestly don't know what the fuck is going on with him. Is the only proper supervillain of the lot of them but has the dumbest powerset.

i think you might have autism

>baller

Attached: 1509298437485.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

>let's do it again Mirio-senpai!

Attached: 1550711156883.jpg (850x1200, 123K)

How do you think gentle and la brava manage to fuck? She's way too small to make anything intimate like holding hands while kissing.

they need matching outfits

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

She watches the gorilla cop fuck Gentle

DO WHAT

Attached: 1552077411003.png (900x1000, 638K)

Fuck like rabbits while the moralfags watch and seethe

Hot monkey dick

>we
Heh, you are wrong.

Attached: 1551742269965.png (1200x1500, 417K)

Good

Attached: 1552182107030.jpg (250x232, 15K)

>b-but I don’t want to watch you fuck Kota-kun again. Please let me have a turn!!

This thread has such premium shit posting XD

Why do people like Kendo? She is so generic and bland, Eri is a much better and unique character

>She can fist my asshole

Attached: My_Queen.png (1440x808, 1.24M)

Haha imagine if they peed in those outfits and the pee just pooled in their crotches and you could hear the pee sloshing around in there

Attached: 1519428936153.png (346x492, 202K)

Attached: 1545773134566.png (259x336, 60K)

WHAT IF MIRIO POSTlNG lS ONE OF THE SEVEN QUIRKS?

seething fujo pretending to be a pedophile

>Loli plot device
>Good character

mfw

Attached: morena.png (277x408, 94K)

They both suck

Sad attempt

Even just one of her big fingers would be enough to rip you in half

Attached: feeding bad habbits.png (469x219, 116K)

>Pedophile
The MirioEri poster isn't one though and no im not pretending. Eri is still more unique then Kendo and that is a fact

Sad pedo

Kirishima will be crippled.
He'll go full unbreakable mode while his classmates run and get reinforcements.
Gigantomachia will flay him alive by breaking off his hardened skin.
Bakugou is part of the reinforcements and defeats Giga with the "help" of the rest of his squad. By "help", I mean they do one tiny thing while Bakugou does 99% of the legwork, but this will still be presented as character development for Bakugou.
Kirishima will survive, if you can call it living. He'll basically just be a pile of bandages and blood in the hospital room.
Bakugou will visit him and act exactly the way he usually does, but then as he leaves, he says "good job, shitty hair". A doctor in the room will be amazed at Bakugou's kind heart.

what are your predictions for the next chapter

what the fuck is up with that dudes left foot the fuck

Pic related.

Based.

Attached: 1523909371736.png (1049x666, 192K)

BASED! Based Deku sodomizing MILF ghosts with 100% OfA and his sevem super quirks (they're super quirks because they are stronger than the originals.) Bakufujo is so gay, and he won't have an answer to 100% OfA and 7 super quirks.
Remind me, how will Bakufujo defeat Deku when he has 100% OfA and 7 super quirks?

>competent red head tomboy onesan that isn't retarded
barely having screen time she is actually above a lot of female characters, but more importantly
>Eri is a much better and unique character
why bringin Eri up? you want to start shit with stupid comparissions that literally no one asked for, like no one has ever said anything about Kendou being better than Eri or the other way around.

Deku bends over for Bakugo and Bakugo gives him the BBC he’s always dreamed of.

villain training arc

She can hold me at night with her huge hands and cure my depression like mommy never did

Attached: the truth.gif (500x213, 2.16M)

Bakugo and Shoto eat Satos cake
The LoV job some more

Hawks saves Giran who may or may not be subsumed by DestroJr's mind manipulation quirk
Giganotosaurus knocks off Shiggy's face hand and everytime he puts it back on he knocks it back off

calm down juju

Both have no personality whatsoever

>MILF ghosts
I want that quirk

>implying deku isn't the one with the BBC
He'll use black whip on his dick and stretch Bakufujo's asshole. And he won't resist because he is secretly gay for Chad Deku.

Attached: deku.jpg (988x664, 171K)

it's a retarded fujo trying to start drama

It shows a Pic of miruko in a pool of her own piss after being scared by the strength of a nomu

I’m sorry, which shitposter is that? I don’t keep track.

They do.

Hopefully more villain stuff.
Likely everyone sucking Bakugou's dick over how amazingly he defeated that villain holy fuck Bakugou you're the best you're making so much progress please fuck my girlfriend Kacchan. Also Todoroki was okay I guess.

To celebrate, class 1A those a party for the newly made Heroes and Bakuchad and Ochaco NTR Deku.

Deku will always bend over for Bakugo like the little bitch he is

They’ll do a reverse 69, a 96 if you will.

>shiggy
More Agile to be able to touch people easier, maybe see if he can limit how much he disintegrates to a limb speciffically then stopping
>Dabi
MOAR FLAMES and awareness
>Toga
Hidans Scythe blade

Great argument.

>I came

Attached: NUT.png (588x343, 214K)

>Has new quirk handed to him
>Can't even use it because he's such a pussy
Lmao

Yuyu is a girl who was molested by her dad and hates on lolis, has been calling anyone who likes loli pedos for years. She's very famous on this board, specially in loli threads.
Just search for the word Yuyu/Juju on fireden, and you will see her sperging out like crazy. She also likes BNHA, so whenever someone says pedo for 2d unironically that is most likely her autistic ass.

Don’t forget them talking about how much his personality has improved all while he yells at them.

unironically this in a serious manner, they just need a quirk training arc of their own combined with better physical capabilities, judgement, and need to work out some of their personal kinks like Twice's trauma from his clone shenanigans and shiggy's impulsive nature.

>educational

Kendo and Eri are way different. Guess why? Because they have different personalities.

Cool except I don’t care about your literally who shitposter boogeymen. Stop naming them for fucksake. It’s like you want them to stick around.

The more you know

Yeah, a brick and chair.

Bakugou fucks Jirou in front of Kaminari and Koda

You're not fooling anyone, Juju.

three entire chapters dedicating to the league going on a keto diet and lifting weights

Fine, let the shitposters live rent free in your mind.

>keto
These dudes need carbs especially Dabi. Keto is the last thing that Dabi needs.

Bakufujo’s aggression towards Deku comes from repressed sexual frustration. Why do you think the little faggot is called “Bakufujo?” He wants Deku literally black dick inside of him because Deku is the first Japanese teenage boy with a BBC.

Attached: 1541275328089.jpg (552x539, 15K)

>185717107
The absolute state of Grapefag

Attached: 1536441438279.jpg (540x540, 57K)

I love this combination. Opposites attract

Attached: smug giran 2.png (239x233, 79K)

Here have more

Attached: 73042978_p5.png (1000x1200, 405K)

Absolutely precious, their babies will be gorgeous.

Serving Octopus at their wedding knowing full well what it'll mean that night

Gorgeous doesn't mean shit. What kind of quirk would their baby have?

Attached: 1550555125597.gif (500x281, 938K)

Octopus hair

Garbage quirk. Next

Manifestation + energy spirals would be fucking OP

the quirk alleles spazz the fuck out and make something incredibly broken and unrelated

Sen and Nejire are the best because their kid's quirk would be literal spiral energy

Nobody cares about quirk compability, we care about fucking love.

post couples that would have the cutest children

Attached: 1552090270036.jpg (735x890, 102K)

Food energy conversion. Consumption of various produces various elemental and physics effects.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 9K)

That's how based it is

Attached: togatwice11.png (540x465, 242K)

what if AFO has a kid? is it possible he'd inherit the same quirk?

no

>Sen self-inserters

yeah probably, or maybe its an anomaly in quirk biology

Attached: phantom thief sensual face.png (119x116, 15K)

Mirio and Eri's child would be kawaii

Attached: IMG_20190307_142811.jpg (437x1334, 189K)

yes

Attached: togatwice3.jpg (680x1371, 101K)

i'm having a bad day please stop

why was he looking at Eri like that?was he being smug or lewd?

Mirio and Eri have their first kiss together

Attached: Pro vs.jpg (1000x707, 195K)

It is canon

Attached: ab21f2cbbfc29a44147d5f8105f3a677.jpg (764x1200, 137K)

>best jeanist in the back
kek

A Toga crack ship shouldn't bother you, it's still a crack ship and all

Attached: 1549877554533.jpg (625x550, 68K)

They're drinking each others piss as a form of exhibitionism

you're just wrong about that, toga likes deku

What makes you think Mirio hasn't had his first kiss already? He's old

Until she kills him and looks for someone else. Her relationship with Twice is deeper.

it bothers me because i'm a broken mess of a person

Oh, let me help you with that

Attached: 45309242_1154068281418398_9160252147861296581_n.jpg (476x476, 37K)

Go see a therapist

Bakugo is sexually confused about Deku, he reminds him of his dad who is a total beta where his mom is the alpha always dominating him every day, especially in bed. Deku and Bakugo's relationship is very similar to his parents and it makes him uneasy.

She wants to kill him

Attached: 72277176_p0.jpg (1200x1923, 1.47M)

i actually went to see the therapist today

disgusting

this is the crackest ship of them all

I'm 26 and still haven't had my first kiss, also everyone in the BNHA except Mineta and Kanimari don't have a sex drive. Mirio spent his youth with Amajiki and as a teenager was more focused on trying to become a hero. He didn't really think he'd ever find the right women or even have the time for love as a hero until he met Eri.

Attached: 1495598836632.jpg (680x813, 51K)

Do you talk about this place? It can't be doing you any good

>I'm 26 and I haven't had my first kiss
Lmao have you at least had sex

user you're cute pls be in London

Heh

Attached: e60b6866e61a88cfe1056ae80c8a6f75.jpg (1109x1200, 143K)

Yea Forums is very bad for me but i keep coming back because there are people that i like and care about in this thread

Attached: n8f9dpclqrp11.jpg (659x768, 85K)

fag

But you don't know any of the anons personally and togatwice bothers you.
You need to fuck off, your parents are doing an awful job with you.

Smug as always. I can’t wait until he dies

user, where do you think we are

I'm 27 and a kissless virgin. No problem with that.

sometimes this thread makes my cry but that's okay because a couple tears are worth a few moments of happiness

Attached: 1538941830883.png (600x1400, 449K)

Yo I used to do college surveys for my political science class and you’d be surprised how many people have done so little

Hahahaha

What happens if Izuku has children while he still has One For All?
Do they get a variation of One For All or can it not be passed down through genetics?

Attached: midoryia shonen.png (443x572, 550K)

>TFW only virgin during my uni years
Then again, I do live in a shithole where most have sex experience by age 15.

Just go to Reddit or Resetera, you'll fit better there

>caring about sex
Fuck off normalfag, you either only fuck the girl you marry or go hang out and drink beers from plastic cups till you are 35.

I agree with you.

Deku will die a virgin like All Might

I also see this happening. how can deku hope to have time for love?

Who is your favorite character and what is your favorite band?

Honestly, cherish your virginity. An honest dude is what actual good women want so keeping it for the person you love is a plus. Also, most of my friends who have done the whole song and dance already have already just given up dating because they fuck so frequently and committed relationships became difficult.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. Drop this place and figure your shit out you deluded cunt
I’m so sick of looking at your stupid blogposts. You know what, don’t figure your shit out, I don’t care. Just blog about it somewhere else so I don’t have to put up with your constant gargling for attention
you’ll never amount to anything

i like kate bush!

Attached: 1536523788468.jpg (600x750, 79K)

Mirio
21 Pilots

I'm a girl, and I know that well. All my friends are hoes and they can't keep a functioning relationship for over two months.
Anyways this is off topic we should stop.

>Deku's room destroyed by what looks to be explosions
I can't believe that there are STILL some anons who insist Bak u go isn't happening.

Eri
Gorillaz

No, what makes you think I've had sex if I've never even kissed before?

Attached: all for cum.jpg (862x1292, 354K)

You could've been butt raped.

Hey you know, choices and all that but yeah I agree.

Knuckle Duster
Buckethead

Attached: 1533023628306.jpg (225x350, 36K)

I've fucked a chick but never kissed her before

Stone cold. Don't go around breaking young girls hearts.

Cute and canon

Attached: 1544724256392.png (1183x365, 440K)

Megadeth

Attached: excited toga3.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>Young girls hearts
I was 20 and she was 26 kek

Good luck with the chlamydia

Bad. You need to find a waifu and devote yourself to her and only her.

Attached: 1552094182364.jpg (950x990, 145K)

You really expect the MC of a battle shounen to not fight and become a police officer or doctor? Jesus, the only thing worst than an MHA fanboy/shipperfag is a MhA hater.

Attached: 1548813625789.png (1476x753, 658K)

Green Day

Attached: Katsuki_Bakugo_Hero_Costume_Full_Body.png (296x594, 59K)

kissing is gay, this is a fact

metal is cute too

Attached: 1541634988578.jpg (750x940, 74K)

L'Arc~en~Ciel

Attached: 1552285845407.jpg (190x225, 20K)

Jesus christ I left for a few weeks and these threads somehow got even worse than db threads

Nine Inch Nails

Attached: DU7uvZLWAAAFvaM.jpg (720x1180, 166K)

They were no better than before you left and you know it faggot

Attached: 1551881229710.jpg (680x383, 21K)

It finally arrived lads, and it's so comfy. Can't wait to wear this to Con.

Attached: fuck_yeah.jpg (1079x1157, 803K)

goodnight

Attached: 1540762266191.jpg (564x593, 43K)

>5 feet tall
Imagine

Attached: latest[1].png (172x548, 64K)

goodnight Toganon

you make me really happy

Everything you just said is wrong.