Hnk isn't a manga about fighting but rather it's a manga about ambition, love...

hnk isn't a manga about fighting but rather it's a manga about ambition, love, friendship and sacrifice for the sake of others. you can learn valuable lessons from it and no one can deny the fact that hnk is one of best shonen of all time due to it's influence on other mangas like jojo and due to it's popularity, it truly shaped teenagers on that era (30 years ago) even though the story is simple but it conveys many important messages and the art is just fucking fascinating i'd recommend Yea Forums to read this god tier mango (Dont watch the anime it's old and boring).
pic related.
*hokuto no ken*

Attached: 1b0c32a81186d49fb2f8b2ca7f94ca86.jpg (500x750, 138K)

HnK is a manga about what it means to be a man. Do the boys of today have something like this? Is that why Japan went bad?

>if people are doing bad things just kill them with your superpowers lol

we have Midoriya

the real protagonist of hnk is raoh

>Cry every time something happens to someone.
M8 I love hnk but that's not what it's about. If that's what you want you'd get the same from bnhaSo? makes perfect sense.

I stopped reading after Raoh died.
Was I wrong?

Attached: raoh.png (600x1024, 787K)

No, you did the right thing

It's all downhill from there. I wish I had stopped after that point, as well.

>Xianxia MC kills everyone he doesn't like and protects everyone he does
>"ah what a violent monster, as expected of Chinese communists!"

>Kenshiro kills everyone he doesn't like and protects everyone he does
>what a complete badass who values his friends and won't let scum infest the world
>Yea Forums: he's kind of a moralfag though

Also why haven't HnK fags read chink series yet?

Problem with kenshiro is that he's kinda flat. He doesn't develop at all in the series nor does he influence others that much, 99% of his battles are curb-stomp battles, side characters are pretty useless for the most part, and the arcs are pretty formulaic until you get to the Raoh arc and goes completely formulaic after. Besides the leaders all the villains are 1-dimensional and any one not of the three murderhobo schools are either victims or assholes.

it was great for what it was but didn't have any depth to keep interests for a few arcs

this

>Problem with kenshiro is...
All of that is a feature. If I wanted to read a more conventional take on the monomyth following a statistically optimized dramaturgical curve I have a million other stories to chose from. I read HnK because I know I'll get my shining beacon of justice and virtue paving the way for a brighter future in a world that's gone to hell in every chapter, sprinkled with some Romance of the Three Kingdoms style soap opera. Not every serialized story needs to leave the status quo and turn into something else.

it´s a manga about masculinity being portrayed as a retarded shit, unlike great manly manga like Vinland saga or Rokudenashi Blues.

No mistake at all, Raoh is the finest man in the whole manga.

Attached: A life without regrets.jpg (620x621, 131K)

Battle manga aren't about fighting.

Above anything, Fist of the North Star is about how you can't escape your destiny.

Attached: 1446425056492[1].png (1061x771, 79K)

why is souther so based lads?

Attached: souther.jpg (434x289, 34K)

*souzer

thouther

you can tell the faggot who made this image never read Ten

>Having this much problem with morality
Someone swallowed the whole objectivism cookbook.