24 hours til we see how Taichi reacts

24 hours til we see how Taichi reacts

Attached: It happened.png (637x928, 647K)

I hope you make a proper thread by then, user.

Taichi runs away and Touma commits gay sudoku

>Ao no flag
More like Ao no fag. Lmao
Genuinely excited where this will go. Even though I expect it to meander for a long time

He should be a man and just let him fuck him.

Nowhere, it will go nowhere because we can't have nice things and I want to see Taichi fucking Touma.

>I expect it to meander for a long time

Same. I feel like it's gonna go down like when Taichi told Touma he and Futaba were dating. Wouldn't be surprised if Touma just dips out of the story for a while just to blue ball readers.

>not Touma fucking Taichi

Generic and bland, Taichi is the straight one here.

>in b4 nothing happens

I just hope it will focus on the interesting dynamics changing aspect and not go to find a quick status quo.

>Yea Forums actually discusses ao no flag

So what are other series are like this

Are you asking for recommendations on Yea Forums?

Writer was turning a little preachy in the last chapter, especially with the Mami shit. But we finally reached the boiling point. I am betting on Taichi just trying to pretend he didn't understand what Touma said, and then someone making him man-up and face his friend. I am kinda worried about how useless is going to be Futaba here, is a good chance for her to grow up a little too.

I read a dj about an old man fucking a guy and then making his dog do the same, if you want some recs.

>I am betting on Taichi just trying to pretend he didn't understand what Touma said
Eh!? Nandatte!?

Attached: 1523752249825.png (346x409, 93K)

He'll completely misunderstand what Touma meant and pin this on the stress of him not going to university
Screencap this

>tfw best girl isn't even a girl

Attached: 1501857096441.jpg (404x270, 32K)

Nah, Taichi's thick but he's not retarded. He probably heard from his classmates about Touma's feelings for him and was still in denial about it. There's no way he doesn't understand him being in love with him.

Seriously though what even is the right reaction here?

Agreeing to get fucked, obviously

Even if you are straight? Damn social stuff is complicated.

It's your duty

Thanks but no thanks.

Thank god I'm up to date.
Pls Tai be mindful of your fellow gayfriend.

>I am betting on Taichi just trying to pretend he didn't understand what Touma said
Worst fucking scenario and cliché.
Which means that is what's going to happen.
Balls.

>He probably heard from his classmates
That surprised me tho.
I thought the bald guy was cool but man, that was the dickest move.
What a fucking drama queen overreacting like that.

Name or you’re lying

give him a brojob

He's a cute twink and his bro has been good to him, the very least he can do is close his eyes and let his bro pound his bussy

Acknowledge his feelings and regardless of whether you reciprocate or not, assure him being gay doesn't mean you're not still friends or anything.

Taichi will do none of this though.

>assure him being gay doesn't mean you're not still friends or anything.
Can you just promise that and isn't that selfish?

What's selfish about it? He's still the same person Taichi's known since childhood. Taichi is one of the few people who he should be able to rely on with most of the school being scared/grossed out by him now.

>What's selfish about it?
Obviously staying friends would be easy and nice for me but might be painful for him

It wouldn't necessarily be easy or nice for either person but that's what true friendship is about; sticking by your friend even when things get rough. Taichi letting this end their friendship is like telling Touma they were never truly friends in the first place.

I have never seen anyone be friendzoned and be happy
Of course he is going to take the offer if staying friends is on the table
Most people do. But I think it is the wrong choice 90% of the time

I dropped this series at chapter 27, and it's time to pick it up again. Thanks OP

Taichi telling Touma that friends can love friends!

Attached: 1540754793376.png (800x1200, 471K)

Maybe in most situations, but Taichi is almost like family to Touma. That's the main reason he was so scared of letting Taichi find out, he wanted to still be able to be friends. It would be devastating for Touma to lose his friendship with Taichi because of his this.

>but Taichi is almost like family to Touma
They haven't been honest with each other for a long time now and were fairly distant as well because of the dishonesty between them.
I do understand the intention behind "just be friends" is a good one and it is actually trying to be nice but when I think back to all the friendzones I have seen it always seemed a little cruel to me as well

You have a point. It would just be a really bad time for Touma for his one lasting friendship to end essentially because he's gay. There's a parallel of this with the conversation Mami and Touma had about her being worried if it was ok for her to still be friends with him while loving him.

In the long run, I think it'd be good for Touma to get over Taichi, but I think it'd leave a permanent scar on his heart to lose his closest friend under the current circumstances.

>It would just be a really bad time for Touma for his one lasting friendship to end essentially because he's gay.
I agree. But how long did he have a crush and how long was it a painful friendship for him?
It would e nice if Taichi could support him without crushing him in a painful relationship.

>Futaba nervously agrees to a threesome with Touma and Taichi so he can have some intimate bonding whitout latest feeling gay