If you have a waifu that already has a boyfriend or husbando, then you're basically cucking myself

If you have a waifu that already has a boyfriend or husbando, then you're basically cucking myself.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1358111958305.jpg (719x720, 133K)

>then you're basically cucking myself.
What did he meant by this?

Op is a cuck. It's true and cannot be proven otherwise.
/end thread

So you are a cuck. Good to know

>cucking myself
"Freudian Slips and Mistakes"

>myself
huh?
Freudian slip?

Attached: 1546823763727.jpg (665x574, 39K)

My waifu is a lesbian

One job

>then you're basically cucking myself.
>haha wouldn't that be terrible to cuck myself?

OP revealing his inner masochist.

Makes sense since her boyfriend is me.

I am also this guys waifus boyfriend

>Prove me wrong.
Why would I try to do that.
Having a waifu that loves someone else already is pathetic.

Only if you're a brainlet who lacks the mental capacity to self-insert or headcanon yourself as the husbando.

OP, you should really pay more attention when you type your posts, but, that aside, I fundamentally agree with you.
I can't understand how you could love a character (male or female, it doesn't matter) if said character already has a love interest (and reciprocates said love interest's feelings).
It's even worse when your waifu or husbando is already together with someone else or - worse of all - already married.
I just can't wrap my head about it

>self-insertion

Attached: 1547883243513.jpg (250x250, 6K)

My waifu was nonconsensually kissed by two girls

The boyfriend isn’t real.
Waifu isn’t real either ;_;

illya is pretty good.

Listen well you imbeciles. Waifus exist in parallel universes where I'm the only guy for them. Only me. That's it. In parallel universes your future wife (haha) ends up with millions of other guys, same logic here.

Whatever floats your boat, user...
I'm being honest here: if that's how you think, fine. You and your waifu/husbando's happiness are the only things that matter

Maybe it's a paradox.

How can I cuck yourself?

What if I'm gay and I don't have a waifu but fantasize about fucking her boyfriend in front of her?

KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY!

That's okay, I'm supporting you

d-did I write this??

Attached: 959605.jpg (640x429, 32K)

My waifu married her love interest, had children with him, and died of old age.

It doesn't matter, though, because my version of her is from an alternate continuity where I am together with her. I don't feel bad about doing this because there is already more than one continuity already due to multiple adaptations of her source material.

No. You wrote it myself.

She's single in cannon, so it's alright

My waifu got married and had children with a male idol literally named Dick.

If I can decide that a fictional character is my wife, I can also decide that I am the character she's attached to, and you can't stop me.

Attached: nyaruko snuggle.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

underrated post

Altair is cool she can make other characters come to life.

Attached: 1551543333430.jpg (800x1200, 723K)

I'm not worthy of my waifus love anyway all I can do for her is to remember her

Attached: nev_for_me.png (1214x655, 1.47M)

Wouldn't the boyfriend or husband in the imaginary world be the cuck? Why are you the beta basedboy in your fantasy?

Altair already has a cute girlfriend.

what if I am bisexual and I want to have sex with both my waifu and her husbando