Muscles!

I need to know Yea Forums! Who has the best muscles in anime and manga!

Attached: 1iakGno7_400x400.jpg (392x392, 41K)

New anime when?

Attached: 68406f0f-47fa-34d1-8838-7ce924e2d39d.png (433x596, 240K)

I would eat up a new anime if they made one.

Will he ever achieve his dream?

Attached: c583630ed43ad33a7c20aa51d2ea7915333caf7e_hq.jpg (800x664, 47K)

>

How accurate is the Viz translation to the actual source? I own a bunch of the volumes and really enjoy it so I hope it's faithful

The Viz translation has the name changes from the 4Kids dub of the anime and slight edits to censor some of the sexual humor in early volumes. Other than that it's fine.

What

Who was the best character and whys it warsman

I can't find any fault in this argument.

Attached: 7af8a473-93b7-4e88-a6c4-b3741009ec16.gif (500x357, 557K)

I'd settle for the rest of the original series getting subbed, I think it's only up to the Golden Mask arc so far.

>user on Yea Forums is correct for once and not a faggot
Well done.

Although I would make a strong argument that Kevin Mask or Terryman are also the best characters.

Attached: X35.png (882x1400, 614K)

It's honestly hilarious how much Kevin curbstomped everybody but especially Mantaro when it came to the popularity polls.

This man.

Attached: 20190311_071358.png (193x220, 79K)

HnG will get there. Eventually.

Not to mention he's the son of the GOAT. Was surprised to hear the anime changed the ending of Mantaro vs Kevin so Mantaro won, but that was still a good ending desu.

I feel bad for Nisei because it wasn't actually that bad but it's the sequel to literally the best battle shounen ever, it was never going to top it.

Attached: robin-mask-terryman-tag-team-match-muscle-kinnikuman-アシュラマン-vs-versus.jpg (728x764, 143K)

I figure they changed the outcome of the match because they knew even then that the Demon Seed arc was never going to be animated.

He was badass in the Gamecube game too. Only time Dan Green ever turned in an objectively good performance.

Terryman is a close second. Bonus points for being an American character in anime who's actually depicted positively.

Nisei was fine, but like you said it didn't really live up to its predecessor. Mantaro never really grew out of his cowardly wimp phase like Kinnikuman did fairly early on, and the new generation Muscle League were only there to job and make Mantaro look good.

well Tiger Mask W kindof worked
why not Kinnikuman?

Inb4 some shit taste faggot posts baki

Haven't read this in ages
Is the new 2011 series any good?

It's actually unironically good now. The art's gotten amazing, and the supporting characters have really broken out into their own. Not many Shonen are ballsy enough to have the main character sit out for the final fight of the arc.

RIP Daisuke Gori

Macho-kun

Attached: macho-kun.jpg (750x1120, 476K)

These guys should be joke fighters in jump force. But that’s unlikely due to royalties/copyright issues

Attached: 023C8CB7-E927-4370-A1B2-CE48AF1DA216.jpg (500x499, 89K)

I don't want it. I feel like the chances of it actually looking great are slim. I'll just end up sad that it's not as nice looking as it could be but then I'll think "At least the music is cool..."

>joke fighters
Nigger do you know how powerful some of them are? The skinniest of them is strong enough to tear a buff German commando in half and twist his muscles and bones into ramen noodles.

How does the chojin power level fair against the power leveling of dragon ball?

I've only read up to the Five Princes arc, but from what I've read Suguru was on the weaker end of the spectrum with less than 950k. But his Burning Inner Strength always gave him enough power to compete with monsters in the 10M - 100M range when he was in a pinch.

So kinda like Goku and every other shonen protagonist this far huh?

Yeah, this manga basically invented power levels and the Power of Friendship. If it ran today we'd get multiple O MY BURNING STRENGTH moments in every single arc.

They barely matter. A 1 million Choujin Power fighter still hold his own even against someone with a 100 million power.

Also the friendship power in Kinnikuman isn't some abstract burst of willpower like with most manga, it's a real scientific process apparently and the villains of the current arc are trying to study it.

Factual

Attached: Warsman_Unmasked.jpg (328x357, 51K)

>the villains of the current arc are trying to study it
I need to pick this manga back up. It's a continuation of Suguru's story and not a reboot or sequel right?

It’s a continuation yes

That one devil man episode where he killed his Friend with ice powers

Body-Improvement Captain reigns supreme

Attached: Best Senpai.png (899x536, 897K)

I fucking hate the lips on the mask so much

Attached: kinnikuman11.jpg (300x450, 42K)

This cutie.

Attached: fa6644ab70cfb98a69b8ba804b974cf3--hunter-manga-biscuits.jpg (236x441, 24K)

nope

Attached: ataru.png (535x1168, 1.21M)

I've mentioned it a while ago, but not any time soon. Since a lot of the wrestlers many Kinnikuman characters are based on are getting up there in age and are starting to die off, it'd be real fucking uncomfortable to keep the parodies and pastiches of them on screen so soon.

the Perfect Origin arc was being the most kino battle shounen reading I had in a long time before pic related happened, this character regression was even worse than Goku saying he never kissed his own wife

Attached: kin2.jpg (760x1200, 686K)

Friendship power also works as a multiplier just like the super saiyan transformation, which can be seen when Buffaloman's power goes from 10kk from 80kk in his fight with Psychoman

I read the entirety of the original run and the revival and I still don't get it if Friendship Power and the Burning Inner Strength are the same thing or not

I wish most battle shounens had an arc where most of the main cast is busy with something and the only ones that can fight the bad guys are the secondary jobbers. I just don't understand why Benkiman was hanging around with these losers, he actually won more matches than he lost

Attached: jobber speech.jpg (758x1079, 617K)

Robin's development in the original run is the most nonsensical thing in the entire manga, holy shit

>i'm a cunt
>now i'm not anymore
>oh wait i'm still a cunt
>ok now i'm nice for real

At least Yudetamago finally fixed his character in his fight with Nemesis

unlike other shonen, power levels might fluctuate but never escalates, which means that the villain of the current arc is not necessarily is a million times more powerful than than the previous arc villain.

Toguro

Attached: 36146514361.gif (500x375, 838K)

NuBroly, unlike old Broly he is jacked without looking like he is on roids

Attached: broly chad.jpg (596x1008, 389K)

robin mask

Is this a jojo reference?

Attached: kono phoenixman da.png (1007x1563, 517K)

Is there any anime father worse than Mayumi?

>wanted to strangle his own baby son because he looked ugly
>even though Suguru was just using the mask he gave him himself

Attached: mayumi.gif (500x359, 1.6M)

Not even 100%

Attached: kinnikumudamudamuda.gif (500x359, 777K)

I think quite a few of them have been dead for a while or have died of old age, which admittedly is rare for wrestlers. The worse reason is that I suspect most people won't know who they are anymore, does even the average wrestling fan know or care about people like Billy Robinson anymore for example.

I hope you kept reading because the Kinnikuman vs Nemesis fight is one of my favourites.

Secondary jobbers who win at that, fucking based.

The volume of Robin Mask vs Nemesis is possible the best fight in battle shounen. I can't even explain why it was so perfect but it was.

btw Why isn't Nemesis old even though he is Suguru's great-uncle? I don't remember being mentioned that he got immortality hacks like the perfect origin

>Phoenix will get the god of intelligence's 100 million power to defeat Aristera

t-that's cheating!

Attached: D1ToirhUcAIKLWO.png (592x752, 540K)