Don't be ashamed to show your power level

Don't be ashamed to show your power level.

Attached: g4y7nZp.png (533x950, 904K)

Very cool thread

>insert random /e/cchi pic
>put random phrase about pic
>average good thread
please

> Korean car

Showing off your power level in such an unnecessarily extravagant way reeks of insecurity.

/o/ tripfag of 10-years here (pic related).
I've been watching animu since '99, but that is some cringey shit.

One or two small decals on a window can be okay, but having them all over your bumper is straight-up gf-repellant.

Attached: miat.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

Please explain in detail because that doesn't make sense.

I saw a black dude in a Scion xB with the license plate reading 'BENTO' once. Subtle power level reveals are best

I think he means how some people will try to show off to a sub-culture for validation but end up over doing it and resulting in something horrible and gaudy

Nice armchair psychology

>showing your power level
>ever
You need to fuck off

Attached: official kuruma of a.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

those decals are just asking for some vile degenerate to hot glue them.

I saw a Satania wrapped car at a shopping plaza near my local college. I wanted to shake his (or her, but probably his) hand but I had no way of telling who was the owner

$70 of stickers on a Hyundai Accent is about as far from extravagant as you can get.

Attached: Hide your powerlevel at all costs.jpg (600x450, 99K)

But there's significantly more people that do this because they don't give a fuck and that's the opposite of insecurity. So that user is retarded.

>do you know the wae??? (epic)
>lel big titty anime girls (waifus!!!!)
awful

Attached: chio_68.png (272x233, 119K)

>twist ending:It was his car all along

no I'm more incline to believe the former. showing off like this especially on cars is text book looking for validation

Think of it this way: why are gay pride parades so flamboyant? The answer is because for the people in attendance, it's a way to push back against societal attitudes that see homosexuality as shameful, and as something to be hidden, by doing the exact opposite. In their own words: "we're here, we're queer, deal with it".

Leaving aside homosexuality, it's the same thing here. That person in my view is trying so hard to show off his hobby because he believes that other people believe that it's something controversial, when it's really not.
A better word would be flamboyant. But if those unsightly things cost $70 then that's the real problem.

Where is the GT350 gook from /o/ who put a bunch of anime on his 60k american muscle car?

Wow, channers stealing content from imgur and reddit once again.

Don't be surprised if i post you to /r/Ihavereddit

If I had the balls to animewrap my car I would do it just to piss people like you off

make it blink

>ugandan knuckles
nah fuck that

How mature and not insecure

But I'm not upset by this. I just think the guy in the OP and people like you are being silly. And if you're doing something like this then at least make it a nice-looking Itasha like pic related instead of plastering a bunch of stickers that make you look like you're an underage shonenshitter.

Attached: illya_itasha.jpg (1024x683, 295K)

You mean red sonic?

Plastering your car with bumper stickers is gaudy cancer. If you're going to broadcast your power level, do it right and get a proper wrap with a single large image on either side of the body and/or the hood.

>ywn race for team cunny

Attached: DZk1b0zVQAEKHmi.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

>be architect
>work in a good studio
>talk openly with my boss after work
>told him I like anime and love Kemono Friends
>turns out he likes anime too
>he watches Kemono Friends after I mentioned it
>fast forward 3 weeks
>he bought a Serval-chan figma and keeps it on his desk

ya okay i also play The sims but is over there

>figma

Attached: 128951.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

r/whooosh

Attached: 1522041454091.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

I had a supereurobeat sticker on my E55, but after seeing all the cancerous shit it became i removed it.

>ugandan knuckles
Immediately discarded.

Attached: 1550014542951.png (656x688, 587K)

Haha, nice to see another ironic weeb in the wild.

I don't put stickers on my car cause I don't want people to recognize me after doing stupid shit.

I just think bumper stickers look like shit in general

/thread

words to live by.

what do you mean?

>le everything that drifts has a "Deja Vu" on the background meme
>everyone who saw my sticker kept asking me if i watched Initial D

Yes, i did watch Initial D, but i've been listening to Eurobeat since before Initial D.

Theres a guy in my city who has one of those fully decorated and customized anime cars like It is Girls under Panzer themed. Makes sense because I live in Ibaraki.

The only acceptable Yea Forums car decal is one that says Fujiwara Tofu Shop.

No fucks given.

Attached: shitbox 1.jpg (3070x1515, 926K)

Your stock pos would look bad without the stickers anyway desu

hmm, i don't put anime shit on my stuff so only my family know my power level but i'm surprised so many people know about that stuff. some of my friends picked up initial d because of memes but i'm glad they're not obnoxious about it.

>space egg
>look bad

Attached: 1548899672471.jpg (464x464, 156K)