Funny how Naruto was demonized in this scene

Funny how Naruto was demonized in this scene
>we only hear Sasuke's inner thoughts
>we don't hear any of Naruto's thoughts and he doesn't try to argue with Sasuke when Sasuke starts talking
>Naruto relies on pure strength instead of combos and strategies
>Naruto is portrayed as a mindless ruthless beast while Sasuke as a normal guy who just wants to defend himself

What did Kishi mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gH3Sh3hRV-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naruto tried to bring Sasuke back by brute force. He didn't care what Sasuke was feeling or what his motivations was. Unlike previous opponents like Gaara or Neji, whom Naruto learned and sympathized with and was able to come to an understanding with their ideals, he did not come to an understanding with Sasuke's ideals. He states he'll even drag Sasuke back by force if he has to. Naruto lost the fight the minute he refused to respect Sasuke as a person and his ideals as valid. It was a turning point to be Naruto's first major loss.

10/10
/thread

or post next topic

Sasuke left the leaf village free willingly

Naruto was the aggressor here

This was so out of character

If this was a serious story, Naruto would've just forgotten about Sasuke after the fight

>he did not come to an understanding with Sasuke's ideals
This seemed odd to me. Really Naruto's unwavering loyalty to the leaf pre-retcons made no sense. He was openly treated like a monster, and up to that point things hadn't really changed. Only a handful of people even started warming up to him, but other than that he was still hated. Maybe from his view it was because everyone liked Sauske, but post time skip we learn that the majority of the leaf actually had resentment towards the Uchiha, which probably should have been well known seeing as they had been taught about t he founding of the village and Madera ect.

I'm cool with this analysis.

I see you too have seen
>"naruto, hope and hypocrisy".
i wish you many happy internets fren :^D

This was the best fight in the series in retrospect.

I took it from the video mentioned in youtube.com/watch?v=gH3Sh3hRV-c

Why? He already had a hangup about him at that point. He refused to accept that sasuke left voluntarily, convinced that orochimaru must have controlled him somehow.

>This seemed odd to me. Really Naruto's unwavering loyalty to the leaf pre-retcons made no sense.

He did it because he promised Sakura he would bring Sausage back.

I would like to take a moment to point out that Naruto was already tired when this fight happened and still nearly won. If he'd gone in fresh Sasuke wouldn't have stood a chance.

"Yo Sasuke, you're going to Orochimaru for power right? Because his sound ninja were so strong with that curse seal? The older, personally trained sound ninja that I just got passed? The sound ninja that I'm pretty sure a bunch of genin are about to beat? And you already have the curse seal and got it evolved leaving your current expectations kind of moot? Just saying."
But also remember that the true moral of Naruto is that if you're persistent enough, you can force learned helplessness on the people that you want to keep in your life, just without the free will part.

Attached: MadManMadara.png (854x618, 610K)

Him getting treated like a monster made no sense to begin with. Even in Naruto, the entire concept of the upper ranks is inhuman discipline, and they're not just regular soldiers, they get strategy hammered into their heads. Tie that to them knowing what sealing's all about, even if they can't do that level of sealing, and the fact that the lower eschatology/ non ninjas aren't supposed to know, and really it should be a very different situation.

>eschatology
>echelon
>that accidental spellcheck tho

> But muh hokage

Naruto is one bipolar series. Goes from hard work trumping talent to ninja wizard jesus bloodlines and being The Destined One. The tailed beasts went from forces of nature nukes to misunderstood petpals. Nine-tailed Fox being a destructive asshole hellbent on consuming his host and breaking free was part of his appeal.

a downhill roll once part 2 began

wow so glad I dropped several years before the ending. certainly was no longer what drew me to it or good even.

Naruto wasn't portrayed as a monster though, just as not as understanding as both he and the audience initially thought. The whole show was skewed towards Naruto's perspective and suddenly he was forced to face the idea that he may not understand Sasuke as much as he thinks.

>but post time skip we learn that the majority of the leaf actually had resentment towards the Uchiha
Wait what? Since when? Wasn't that just Danzo and Tobirama?

Waito piggu go home!

>Really Naruto's unwavering loyalty to the leaf pre-retcons made no sense

That's supposed to be part of the dichotomy between Sasuke and Naruto though and part of the reason why he wants to save Sauce so bad, because despite how lonely he was and how hard his early life was he never turned on others or on the village because he hoped so badly to make bonds with others and. to an extent, find someone who understood him (which is why he gives so many fucks about Sasuke) yet he saw Sasuke about to do all these things when he left to go find Orochimaru. It ties into the scene OP posted too, it was easier for Naruto to not detest the village and the ways of the shinobi world and to overcome everything that had happened to him when he'd always been alone but it was harder for Sasuke to do so since he'd had a family and had love and had it all taken from him.

>Only a handful of people even started warming up to him
And that's exactly why he was so loyal to the Leaf, because he knew if he could make a connection to a of people, he could make a connection with everyone in the village.

>to ninja wizard jesus bloodlines and being The Destined One
Sort of, but not really.
All Naruto and Sasuke inherited were the nature of Asura and Indra's chakra.
And this only meant that Naruto and Sasuke were fated to clash against each other, they weren't fated to save the world because of their ancestors. Of course, their chakra allowed Hagoromo to grant them the means with which to defeat Kaguya, but it's false to say they were fated to defeat her.
Naruto still worked hard for everything he had at the end of series.

>leaving the leaf when you're one of the last ninja carrying the valuable secrets of the sharingan
Sasuke was in the wrong. The village should've sent fucking ANBU to retrieve or kill him at any cost. Letting the Shikamaru squad bring him back at their leisure was a mistake. Though it wasn't his motive, Naruto was technically the only one actually doing what a true Hokage would've done to prevent the Sharingan from falling into the wrong hands: bring Sasuke \back at any cost, even if it means beating him to within an inch of his life.

Danzo did send Sai to kill him but then Naruto talk no jutsu'd him