Raildex

Heaven Canceller's name is revealed
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume22_Chapter_2

Attached: Fuk.png (320x336, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCphfl9QZFg
youtube.com/watch?v=oHbxNlvgAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2etqIDEWapI
gematrix.org/?word=Kamijou Touma
sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34752730?cp_in=ranking_num31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>“In that sense, Coronzon is even greater than Mathers. While you could clash with the Golden cabal to see what it was like, carelessly approaching this great demon is enough to kill you instantly. You need to think before you act next time. You no longer have your convenient right hand. You no longer have an adult healer who can give you a free continue. Welcome, child, to a true war. From here on, you are living in a cruel reality where a single 9mm hole means death.”
Talk about a reality check.

Also Coronzon confirmed hates Microplastics

Is Misaki the most useless character in this arc? What is she even doing besides retreading muh memories melodrama?

>“Besides that, the British seem most interested in the A.A.A. worn by that swimsuit girl named Misaka Mikoto.”

>“…Even more than their Saints?”

>“Even more than them. The fact that they see more hope in the unexpected reinforcements then in their own stable forces shows just how dire their situation is.

Knight Leader wearing the AAA when?

Attached: knight leader.png (1152x1597, 1.71M)

>“Um?”

>That slight question caused the girl’s eyes to widen like she had taken a blow directly to the heart.

>“Hey, human?”

>Othinus frowned on his shoulder, but the honey blonde girl held out a hand to stop them from saying anything more.

>Then the girl with curves beyond her age forced a smile.

>“Eh heh heh. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kamijou-san. My name is Shokuhou Misaki. I hope we can get along.”

>She forced out the words.

>Just as she always had, like it was a never-ending curse.
Poor girl.

>Reading this series after the clusterfuck of NT20

ISHYGDDT

>abloo abloo

Cringey

Pretty based

>Othinus stayed by Touma's side the entire time
>Misaki was the first girl besides Othinus to talk to him
>Index has the excuse of not being in the same city
Mikoto confirmed for having shallow feelings for touma.

Kamachi should honestly stop writing novel altogether. Each get worst than the last.

>Heaven Canceller's name is revealed
>It isn't
Fuck you OP

Cringe

It's "abloo bloo".

Ah bloo bloo

Things will be better for her soon.

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

>Misucki

mikotoSHIT

All of the sudden Mikoto doesn’t seem very irrelevant anymore ha?

Kamachi is being kinda based and a bit redpilled this volume.

Attached: Best.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Not really. You’ve got to understand you’re excited because it’s new. So far it’s mostly been irrelevant filler bullshit for the most part.

Isn't it past your bed time kiddo

SHIT

I was tracking IP's from the beginning of the thread. I am the OP after all.
This is my post
Extra, other samefagging started happening after While paying attention, I noticed that
Did not change the IP at all, and these were deliberate attempts to differentiate themselves

Attached: carlos.jpg (210x240, 17K)

I just realized that not a single illustration gives a clear view of his right hand. When will our spiky boy's hand come home?

>inbefore Touma runs into the sunset with a ticking nuke inside of him
>With a hot Onee-san type with a "Paizuri Window"
On a good note, Cow does not really care about small things.
But if we ever get a time-skip with a missing Touma things will turn pretty dire.

Attached: 1542391228943.jpg (500x500, 33K)

You know that we know you’re just saying that right? There’s no possible way for you to tell if an IP has changed. No possible way. You're not scaring anybody.

They're different people you dumb beaner.

> not a single illustration gives a clear view of his right hand

Attached: updr3727i8l21.jpg (637x893, 686K)

He gets it back in the scene where he rescues Misaki.

>Even after our escape in Denmark, it seems I still do not fully understand you.

We’d rather see Kongou sitting there.

Just because Carlos has Mexican ancestry doesn't mean you should go around calling people beaners. It's not nice.

I can tell you straight up that my mikotocute post was the first post I've made in this thread so clearly something fucky is going on with the IP count.

Attached: 1498653722182.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Yes and I'm Ham O. Zoorah

Attached: 1470210265854.jpg (380x584, 42K)

But then she wouldn’t be checking us out?

You may paint me as an idiot now. I stand corrected.

It's not like she's a mind reader. She's just been through countless hells with him.

Awaki is an idiot but she’s still attractive. You’ve got to admit that.

Try again OP.

Attached: a857d791b89db4080c269012820305e4.png (925x620, 108K)

UIHARU

Attached: __uiharu_kazari_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_yun_yuki_62__8d1c8420abc85c48e94045ad925bf (800x1293, 420K)

Actually it’s not countless. I’m pretty sure they gave us a number.

Fuck off samefagging bitch, WE're tired of your shit.

Nice edit but you cant fool my eyes
Don't underestimate a guy who was watching the IP count

She looks like she’s Febri’s age here.

user it's 11 PM at night, I don't have the energy to edit at this time so quickly

I believe that if you asked Uiharu out she’d say yes based on the fact that nobody has ever treated her like she’s special before.

Its not hard. Go to paint, create Yotsuba B color block, color the (You)'s

Is Uiharu a loli?

Well that’s obvious. She’d have probably said yes to Kakine after getting beat down. She takes what she can get.

It's still a pretty significant admission from the self-proclaimed 'understander'.

With that hairstyle I’m pretty sure nobody can understand. If you know what I mean.

That's too much work just to hide comment, why would I do that shit

Uiharu is a beautiful woman

Attached: uiii.jpg (1091x3616, 2.77M)

Since we now know that Hama and rikou are separate. Why do you think Anna appeared before RIkou of all people?

Attached: not mathers crowley or lola but this crackhead meets her.jpg (1443x2048, 1.05M)

Hedgehogs dilemma.

We want to see that girl next to her though.

Love at first sight
youtube.com/watch?v=dCphfl9QZFg

Thank god for that, I never really got why she liked him. At least not beyond how he helped her out with sisters and that's a rather shallow reason. Hell she's not even in England for Touma, her dad was in London, and still is.

I can tell by that hand she’s fucking hot.

Maybe Rikou could make Artificial Heaven without the sisters if she could create AIM/manipulate it at will if she leveled up?

Who?

Attached: 1453092344899.jpg (500x368, 24K)

That bastard is lucky that Index wasn’t with Uiharu there.

She's telling her Hamazura is currently hips deep in a demons cooch.

He’s so into her it’s not even funny.

Hamazura is hips deep in students loans. Lost his scholarships when he gave up on school because he was a level zero.

Takitsubo seems like a boring slut, I'd rather go on dates with Mugino.

At least he has a girlfriend... even though she died.

She'll burn your dick off mate.

Said nobody ever.

If I could only choose one girl from this series to be with then I’d definitely choose one.

Why roses?

Potentially the strongest ability in existence for fucking with espers which in itself shouldn’t bother her.
Has relation to Shiage fucking whom over might be useful for Sekrit Klub.
Might also be Aiwass's advice to go for her for future plans against AC.

Attached: 1542095703494.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Fuck it, I’d choose two.

Are there really still people who don't use 4chanx?

Attached: 4chanx.png (891x309, 76K)

Man, this whole armless Touma is starting to give me similar vibes from Nero's situation in DMC5.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHbxNlvgAVQ

Attached: 1397618503184.jpg (327x393, 37K)

Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn

I know it exists, but it broke and I never really considered a re-installation

She's just announcing to the world that she'll give Touma a paizuri

This weird occult shit is ruining an otherwise great urban sci-fi story. Like, I don't really wanna hear some old wizard drone on about the Sephirot for the 10th time in a row, I just wanna see espers fight each other and pilot some mecha

Attached: 1530904050271.jpg (1032x1080, 152K)

It doesn’t count if it’s in the butt. That’s what I’ve learned in my life.

Tell me about it. I tried reading it one time and they mentioned the Roman Catholic Church so much I almost killed myself.

There are three spinoffs that are exactly that, just stick to those.

>pilot some mecha
Sounds like shit

That said if they are going full occult we need some more demon summonings/invasions.

We've already seen people try to summon Cthulhu how about we let them succeed.

Actually he was unlucky that Index was not there.
Getting his illusions broken this early would be a gift for Jobberine. Unless it would meme Pendex out and divide him by zero.

Attached: 5647342345.gif (400x208, 1.78M)

Well too bad, weird occult shit has been a part of the series from the start. It wouldn't exist if not for Aleister Crowley, at that.

I wonder who would win in a fight between them.

Sounds like you're looking for a different series. This is a weird occult shit story.

>Well too bad, weird occult shit has been a part of the series from the start.

It hasn’t.

I never thought about it like that.

It's been there since Komoe used one of Crowley's spells to heal Index.

Look at this loser.

>Aleister's books in volume 1
>Aleister himself in volume 2
?

And here we go with another 400 posts of samefagging because retards keep replying

Attached: 1489988013537.png (1280x720, 911K)

Even before that with Innocentius.

That was more of a softcore hentai scene. What the series has evolved into now though is just weird. Kamachi seems to have lost his way across this long winding road.

>Crowley invented the occult
Pretty sure HP Lovecraft came before him

Even before that with the first mention of Grimoires.

Even before that with the first time we seen Index smile.

>t. the only fag who watched Heavy Object

HP Lovecraft wrote about the occult. Crowley WAS the occult.

got me there.

Attached: 1285865228648.jpg (412x371, 35K)

>Railgunfag actually speaking in the same thread as me
Get out.

The occult was Helter Skelter

Lovecraft wrote fiction

kys railgunkek

Hrs actually typing but whatever.

You get out too.

I’m an Astral Buddie fan so the jokes on you.

We all are.

Occult fiction.

I don’t mean to brag but that Hokaze Junko has some legs on her that would make men like us lose control of ourselves like savage ware wolves in a room full of steak. (Except the steak is Junko’s legs)

Why have I heard of Lovecraft and not Crowley then?

Attached: 1511280209218.png (300x300, 96K)

Does anybody these days actually read that bullshit when fiction like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings exist not to mention the new season of GOT is about to drop.

Wow, I never thought about it like that before...

They’re need for people to talk about when they want to appear like they’re smart even though they’re just fiction no different than listening to a creepypasta or watching an episode of goosebumps.

Because you are uneducated. Fuck, lots of fiction makes reference to the name Crowley. Supernatural, Good Omens, even Ozzy Osbourne songs. youtube.com/watch?v=2etqIDEWapI

She'd beat you to a pulp, user.

There’s really no panels where Mikoto makes eye contact with us yet guys? Do you think the one time Kamachi will have Mikoto make eye contact with the reader is when Kamijou finally confesses his love to her?

If you could distill "boring" down to an essence Hamazura would be its human form.

Stop falseflagging

And Touma too!

You’re right. We all know Index has his dick in her purse already.

MisaMisa+Touma is the endgame and there is nothing you can do about it!

That sounds painful. What if it gets caught on the zipper?

I’d laugh so hard guys. I’m literally sitting here in my bedroom laughing right now just imagining it. Kamijou finally confesses to her at which point she looks completely away from towards the audience and looks us dead in the eyes and says yes. Oh god. I’m laughing so hard I’m actually crying right now.

I love Touma.

Unless someone just so happens to bind his soul as a private property.

Attached: Who.jpg (344x469, 53K)

Mugino: Daphne
Hamazura: Shaggy
Rikou: Scooby
Saiai: Velma
Frenda: Fred

Attached: ToAru-Anime-Hamazura-Shiage-Mugino-Shizuri.jpg (1434x1782, 313K)

Kamachi would be a legend if he did it.

Last Order is CUTE!!!!!

Attached: jpnp0YI.jpg (600x848, 58K)

>understander magic god onahole
Where can I order?

Attached: 1478743743715.jpg (350x464, 41K)

>bang, bang, bang, pull my dragon trigger

I need to know what Touma's response is.

It'd be funnier if she said No

Well she’s definitely a girl but there’s cuter ones.

Will she meet Dolly?
Will the original meet Dolly?

there are no cuter ones

Attached: licc order.png (208x463, 103K)

Shit taste

Uiharu is cute too.

Attached: 1542638853986.jpg (700x1020, 594K)

Attached: __king_george_v_punjabi_and_washington_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_and_zhan_jia (800x940, 574K)

haven't been into index for a while. Any spoilers for NT 22?

No. We know absolutely nothing. NT22 is cancelled.

WOOOOOW! You broke me funny box mate. She’s broken and I can’t fix her.

Attached: 6004666C-5340-467A-A198-5D1028FE4EA5.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: 09511245-B5BA-4770-AC9B-F81050A4C8DA.jpg (600x450, 94K)

Attached: 124.jpg (225x225, 7K)

We like Kuroko?

Accel becomes a Jojo ripoff

Attached: 1538802228.png (200x200, 61K)

We don't like her, we just want to hate-fuck her.

Jojo ripoff is the name of the new big bad in Accel manga. They call him that because he’s ripped off a mans arms before with his own two hands.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

We like her.

Kuroko made me awake to my lesbian conversion fetish.

Kuroko made me period.

"I thought maybe you had let that special right hand get to your head, but it seems your illness comes from the soul. Even after our escape in Denmark, it seems I still do not fully understand you. It’s starting to look like not even death will fix you"

Othinus still doesn't understand Touma completely.

Touma is sick all the way down to his Soul. Even Frog Faced Doctor can't fix him.

Othinus doesn’t even understand how video games work. She literally can’t ready Japanese. How the hell do you expect that she’d understand a human? Because she faught with him a bunch of times even though she doesn’t remember any of it?

She's just annoyed how he keeps throwing himself into danger without giving any thought to the people he'd leave behind.

read^

he also gets an AAA arm for the duration

Wow! She must be so special to understand him like that! Except she isn’t. Mikoto has been coming at the same angle since day one.

Aleister understands Touma. But he's such a dick anyway, so who cares.

Ah bloo bloo muh friends

Othinus fanboy here and I’m just saying that you’re right. I know Mikoto was there for him first and she probably deserves him but I just want him and Othinus to be together because I like blondes more than girls with dark hair.

If Touma died, the GREMLIN arc would start over from square 1.

I want to Othinus to bind my soul to hers for eternity!

Then you’re a Misaki fanboy then. Not an Othinus fanboy.

It probably doesn't help to stick something festering in Aleister Magick to his transforming demon zoo. Whatever the fuck they are doing right now.

Is that anime Loomis?

I never thought about it like that.

she literally just doesn't his moralfaggism since she's a murder hobo

> Loomis
Who, the guy from Harvester who likes to masturbate to French postcards?

Your silver garden.

Beautiful.

If I were an esper my power would be Deep Black Darkness cause I like hurtin' people

>1 hour
>36 posters
>no one replies to this reply chain saying that you can just edit the page source, and don't need to shop the image or use some extension to edit (You)s
What the heck, this is a thread for a 10 year old dead novel series, you'd think there'd be more adults here.

>No one paid attention to me mommy

My "NT has ended" metric is Touma having a warm delicious meal and he gets to sleep on a warm bed.
did it happen in NT22?

I never understood why Othinus was Touma's understander. Touma being Othinus', sure, but not the other way around. Pretty much everything she claims to understand about him are things other characters understand about him as well. But he's the only one she cares about so she probably wants to act like she knows him better than others.

That’s kind of funny. You’re post reminded me that In an interview Kamachi was talking about how Othinus was originally meant to the star of a ecchi series he was planning on making called “deep black” user. It’s about a school teacher getting stranded in haiti after going to teach the kids how to read but she gets caught by warlords and is forced to do whatever the want. It sounded promising.

Touma is confirmed to have eaten, the warm bed part is debatable.

Othinus is still a woman.
A woman cannot understand a man.

It did, and he's travelling with a blonde mugino with a paizuri hole

Blue Saten

Attached: EC7A8A5B-9F81-4EAC-BC03-B3C2E89939D0.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Good job.

billion of years made them understood enough but even taht amount of time othinus can't understand his moral fagness

Attached: come my children.jpg (600x450, 294K)

Actually we don’t know for a fact that Othinus is a women.

I'd never fight to protect a girl.

Was he just making a test tube baby in a middle of the Sahara?

I have faith.

Attached: 1542599946620.jpg (802x1194, 106K)

You really don't wanna know how it ends

Attached: 1487895877894.jpg (515x466, 25K)

Gross

No, only more suffering.

You don’t.

Would you fight your girlfriend to join a demon to protect a girl?

None of us do.

Yes and it was working out too

We can agree that Kakine is the Chaddest Chad in the whole series, can't we?

Attached: __kakine_teitoku_and_mugino_shizuri_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_ryuuki_hydrangea__sample-8ddb55 (850x755, 146K)

That’s like the one thing we can’t agree on.

HEY! what are you looking at pervert!!

Attached: B4193863-AD07-4034-ADDA-261E31960A0B.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Kakine X Komoe

>he’s really sitting there openly staring at Saten while she does her schoolwork

I don't like the billion of years reasoning, because throughout that time Othinus never tried to meet him halfway or understand him. Saying it just "happened" is exactly why I feel Kamachi failed at portraying them coming to an understanding, because it sure wasn't shown. Besides, Othinus herself specifies Denmark in her comment, which implies her understanding of him came from those events instead of before.

Who wouldn't?

I would. I don’t have much choice anyways. She’s one of the only single girls left in the series.

Who's the boy she's talking to?

Gunha.

Did Touma remember her name in this scene?

Attached: NT_Index_v22_BW5.jpg (633x898, 114K)

Mikoto

I want to do badly in school so that I can spend more time with Komoe!

Attached: __tsukuyomi_komoe_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_rokuichi__77c5a792b9c6d3b375bada287c08ca7a.jpg (480x576, 73K)

She's talking to her customer(me). She has a date scheduled.
She always arrives at the hotel on time, and it's easy to convince her to give me free extras.

If that happen, will Misaki become a believer.

Did she remember his name in this scene?

We already know that, Aogami

Why are there so many shitposts in this thread and last thread?

Nope

Does she sell you good luck charms? It’s not a pyramid scheme if that’s what you think. It’s legit and they really work. Buy them in bulk and find sellers to work for you and you could be rich one day. It’s all legit so don’t worry.

Cute brainlet

I really wish I had a picture of Estelle right now.

Misaki a pile of shit

She learned to pilot an advanced mech in a single night though.

Komoe-sensei definitely deserves more focus/screen-time.

Attached: Komoe-Cheering.jpg (850x1140, 119K)

2/2
compared to that Asuka and Rei from Eva trained their entire lives and they still sucked.

But we know thats not canon

It started pretty recently, it's obviously one loser.

>Pilot
Didn't she just turn the thrusters on? Hell i wouldn't be surprised if it was automated and she did nothing.

It is.

Thorposter or Tsuchianon from the looks of it.

You have to wait and see when JS06 get to that part.

>implying

Attached: 02ADB435-B6BF-4540-BA80-00F13856C361.jpg (600x338, 68K)

>She did nothing
Just an average day for Slutten.

Last time a seen a girl that happy was when Accel was confirmed to be straight.

That was never confirmed.

Accel is either Toumasexual or hard lolicon.

I know but I can dream.

He's both.

Worst confirmed it last night

Oh ya because worst is a good source for whether a guys straight. She'd zap his prostate till his ass was smoking to 'prove' it.

Worst can’t even confirm her own age. Get the hell out of here.

Attached: Uiharu2.jpg (604x850, 361K)

We’re probably attracted to that body but I’d make her grow her hair out before I’d even touch her.

Is just give her a gekota mask. Fuck it.

Why does she wear a long skirt? Is she a delinquent?

She does it so when she spins it spreads out like a flower.

It all comes full circle.

Full circle is my favorite esper power. It traps you in an illusion until you admit who you have a crush on.

Holy samefagging.

Based good taste user. a thick bush is what separates women from little girls

It’s a sad day when people have to samefag for attention when users want to just discuss their favorite characters.

Attached: 0DE02D77-47D7-4BAB-8205-6CC175DE3A6F.jpg (1275x718, 107K)

Attached: but I'm a teacher.jpg (850x1140, 435K)

Do academy city teachers get free trips to mexico?

You mean America? That’s where I’d assume most Japanese people would want to go.

What can Index even do to him? She can't do magic, and her pendex mode won't activate until her life is in danger.

Why does Index not simply eat Coronzon?

This series takes place inside her belly already.

Her life is in danger the second a weirdo like him gives her a weird look.

maybe the chinese ones, they tend to visit ancient places with actual history

Like Paris!

Being Mikoto's second CPU

Awaki is pretty cute for a teleporter.

If Touma remembers Misaki, she will have managed to make me cry.

Do you think he's still on the ground after being steamrolled by best magic god?

Attached: Fiamma.jpg (600x426, 93K)

If they take a field trip with the students

Attached: what a lovely mexican beach.jpg (736x575, 569K)

Fiamma has been staying out of the story because he gets to sleep.
No one gets to rest in this series, the out of focus characters have it easy.

I hate you people

It's hurt to see Touma without his arm.

Accel's character arc might as well be complete after this, who will take over his MC spot for Part 3?

I miss him.

Attached: Uho hoi babe.jpg (1282x633, 268K)

>Implying there are "people" here

The sad thing is Othinus probably looks like that if she didn’t morph her body with magic. Her normal body had died a long time ago because humans don’t live that long.

Aleister. I'm hoping he will take the spot.
He and Touma are the most interesting and fun for me.

Even more fun that Hamazura and Frenda?

Okay, so they’re not THAT fun but they’re still alright.

I like Shiage, he's a fun character too!
One of my top 5.

What about Frenda? Don’t tell me you’re not a Frenda friend?

We all are.

Sorry, brother. I'm nothing more than a stranger when it comes to Nda.
My fav is Fre

I don’t like that.

Attached: 7E92C237-3477-4140-BF62-CC96B6343E02.jpg (600x433, 43K)

Who isn't a Frenda friend these days?

Attached: bestfriends.jpg (1887x2268, 564K)

Attached: from russia with love.jpg (1200x1500, 649K)

So why did Coronzon let Aleister get up and fix Touma before dying again when she was literally right next to both of them?

>Aleistan
>Die
She will come back on Christmas

Attached: ni_r52.jpg (280x640, 57K)

How big would Frenda have gotten if Mugino hadn't lasered her?

Level 6 Hamazura soon

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

Didn’t NT22 drop the same day DMC5 did?

She was becoming a shortstack.

Attached: frenda growing.png (723x1060, 539K)

It wasn't actually specified that she was tasered in the LNs amusingly.

Attached: negiko.png (811x934, 680K)

She’s already living in the demon’s body and probably raping Stiyl

What about Saiai?

How else would Mugino have cut her in half? I don't see her being the sort to go out of her way to get a chainsaw or axe when she has perfectly good powers to do the dirty work for her.

Perflat plus thick thighs

All of her boob meat went to her thighs, which is an overall upgrade

The idea of Mugino using a chainsaw is just too funny

Mugino does enjoy forgoing use of her powers to inflict pain on people when she's angry. Its actually one of her bigger combat flaws.

But will she reach Chun-Li levels of thunderthighs?

Attached: 1522906800408.jpg (311x288, 27K)

gif version?

Touma spikey hair is an asspull.
Accel power-ups are asspull
Mikoto AAA is big fat asspull
Misaki big tits are definitely fake and asspull
Index uselessness is a lie and asspull
Shiage luck is an asspull
Oriana juicy body is an asspull too
Aleister possibilities are asspulls(Where the fuck is Aleister dorm manager onee-san? fuck this)
A dog killing a god is an asspull
Fiamma losing is absolutely an asspull

Attached: 5848594003030.png (302x281, 181K)

Don't have one, sorry.

Misaki's breasts aren't fake, she was just infected with the T-virus and her hormones went crazy.

Possibly

Holy metaposting. I mean, it's obviously improving the thread, right?

It's not really fitting if it feels like he's being dragged into a development contrary to his current actions, but we'll see how it works with the third series.

Did the spoilers even mention anything about Touma's brain getting fixed with regard to Misaki? Seems like such a huge thing to leave out if it really does happen and there's no mention of it anywhere.

Are we ever going to see Accelerator's adventures as the new board chairman in his spin off?

We'll find out soon enough. Chapter 2 did bring attention to the fact that he doesn't normally remember her.

Maybe. But don't expect anything special to happen, the spinoff will mostly be SoL. I don't think the city will face any great danger whatsoever.

AC faces great danger basically every other day.

Thanks to the walking disaster Touma and Aleister plans. I don't think the city will be the same like before.

>Anna talks to unexplored class from BS on daily basis

I'm guessing "Fish Eggs" is the invisible power that threatened Fiamma, and the other power that "opened up like a mouth and swallowed" the first is dragons.

Why can’t I be with Mikoto? It isn’t fair. I love her so much. The way her hair ends up messy from the static when she’s flustered and the way she hides her modesty with her shorts, it’s all so good. Every day we’re apart, the the burden on my heart grows heavier. On cold days, I’ll rub a balloon against the carpet and build up a static charge, then I’ll go and discharge it with my face. I pretend that each shock is a kiss from Mikoto. I long to feel her touch upon me so badly that it physically hurts my chest. When the loneliness is too much, I’ll microwave a battery and hold it in my hand while I go to sleep, imagining that it is my beloved Mikoto’s hand intertwined with my own. It helps the pain a little, even though it will never be enough.

Because despite your poor taste, God still loves and looks after you.

Etzali PLEASE

>On cold days, I’ll rub a balloon against the carpet and build up a static charge, then I’ll go and discharge it with my face. I pretend that each shock is a kiss from Mikoto.
>I’ll microwave a battery and hold it in my hand while I go to sleep, imagining that it is my beloved Mikoto’s hand intertwined with my own.
Im fucking dying, you fucking bastard

Yes, sir. I kept saying this for a while now. kek
Even the behaviour explained it for me, the IT attack randomly and the thing that devoured it which is the Dragon(s) listened to Touma order even the same behaviour happened in Railgun manga, Touma definitely used his "will" there to protect Mikoto which is the same Dragon appeared and others to complete the job.

Lad, make a potato clock and then stick your dick in it, it will be like you’re fucking a Mikoto Onahole

Stick a fork in an electrical socket to feel Mikoto-sama’s love taps

>When the loneliness is too much, I’ll microwave a battery and hold it in my hand while I go to sleep, imagining that it is my beloved Mikoto’s hand intertwined with my own.
That seems very unsafe and a good way to get battery aside on your hands

battery acid*

It did.

Local user tasers himself to be closer to his waifu. What happens next will shock you.

Looks like we meme’d “featuring Dante from the devil may cry series” afterall

yeah, the impression from spoilers seems to be that fish eggs doesn't care about friend or foe, which is why Touma runs away, so he doesn't end up killing all his friends now that he can't stop it.

Then again, why it's fish eggs? Any spoiler about that?
I thought It was impure being similar to demons.

>Hamazura breathed out.
>And a moment later, he used the tip of the sheathed sword to strike the track suit girl in the solar plexus.
>“Kah, ah…?”
Wtf is that.

Attached: 27336100_p1.png (700x652, 1.01M)

>I don't really wanna hear some old wizard drone on about the Sephirot for the 10th time in a row, I just wanna see espers fight each other and pilot some mecha
Then you may need to read something else. Different book.

Attached: b6e0134327d5a623c9d921753ac5e00d.jpg (1298x1920, 359K)

> Adam Kadmon

Attached: 1500742517690.webm (1280x720, 980K)

It's some kind of mass of stuff. It's just that one spoiler guy described it as looking like what a mass of fish eggs stuck together do.

Why did he get undressed?

>reckless to remain bodiless in the surface of the four worlds
What are the other three then?

To do this.

Attached: 1500951263093.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

>throws the hat to safety before burning everything else
Still my favourite part.

I hope Mina appears in future novels, she's been one of the best characters lately.

Attached: Dz_aKIUVYAAUmhL.jpg (950x1000, 100K)

>She was a magician with the special access rights to freely contact the Secret Chiefs, superhuman beings of a different category from the Magic Gods.
The days of MG are numbered.

Attached: C249fjwafggd.png (310x573, 96K)

are there any editable mina pictures?

Lovecraft wrote fiction, mainly horror.
Crowley wrote actual occultic stuff that people will not read unless they have actual interest in the occult. Also erotica, but who the heck reads erotica in the 30s anyway.

Is his erotica even any good? From my understanding Crowley wasn't exactly the greatest of writers.

>replying to a shitposter 4 hours later

There's barely any Mina pictures.

Attached: NT_Index_v18_119.jpg (1443x2048, 544K)

you heard wrong

Attached: SEX MAGIK.png (287x604, 56K)

If this shit with giant golden body parts rising from the ground around the world keeps happening every two months, it won't be long before someone launches a successful series of erotic literature based on the concept.

>Kamachi going straight for the AAA/Saints comparison
I see he's been reading these threads again.

Death is technically sleep right?

Attached: 1505856234326.jpg (576x960, 95K)

> Crowley was into scat
This is a fetish I just don't get.

What the fuck am I reading

Funny you should say that when she reads his mind several times right after that

How do I like Hamazura?
Maybe I'm approaching his character the wrong way

Goofball with ridiculous luck that BTFO smug assholes

>guns
Oh fuck off!!!
This series already had the MCs plot armor beat guns, dont try to suddenly make it look like guns would do anything against such thick armor.

Toaru Majutsu no Index volume 0

Well, it’s true.

Its interesting that Othinus finally noticed touma doesnt remember misaki. While there were no spoilers saying he remembers her, if its being brought up or acknowledged like this I could in fact see it being fixed.

>NT20
dont act like you arent a brainlet, the intelligent people dropped this shit at NT10

Trash meant only to offend. Crowley IRL was a jackass.

Pretty sure Touma has lost to guns every time, retard. But you just want to shitpost im sure so whatever

Isn't Crowley in fiction also a jackass?

Plot armor extends to allies showing up at exactly the right moment when he’s swamped, putting aside Kamisato Arc making him go full Rambo.

NT19 has a nice pic half way

>Touma wins to guns except that he actually doesn’t and needs to get bailed out every single time, but this ruins my narrative so I’ll try to insulate that literally needing help from people to win is somehow “plot armor”
Sasuga retard, cry more

Fiction does tend to idealize a little. Most references to him are attached to demons and not impulsive, petty weirdos, so he’s doing pretty well.

Yea bros what the FUCK why doesn’t the MC die???

He was supposedly good at chess ( so he says in Equinox of the gods )

Why do you guys even repy to posts that mention plot armor this late into raildex?
I'll bet these people still argue in current year about the first Accel vs Touma fight.

Instead, has anyone ever tried to do Kamijou Touma's Gematria? What's his number?

Attached: Demonking touma.jpg (400x565, 162K)

>why doesn’t the audience appreciate a statement claiming MC can die now when he always avoids the worst case scenario and his death was teased in the prologue

Kamachi is clearly a hack because he won’t cater to my edgy teen fan fiction, I totally would have killed out Touma by being shot 10 times he would have cried and shit his pants and It would have been epic

>Whatever the case, your right hand is not growing back on its own this time. …Of course, I never did know why it was growing back in the past.
Baka Fairy

He literally fucking died retard. He literally loses to guns as well. Just because you want some edgy fan fiction because you hate the MC for whatever reason doesn’t make your point any less retarded

Yeah, hehe, Accel should have hunter him down in OT15 and shot him like 15 times and laughed after, it would have been so cool dude

I only don’t want a fake-out.

Pretty sure that Touma getting obliterated by magic has no bearing on the fact that he could still fucking die to bullets

>why doesn’t the MC die
>Touma
>Doens't die
Touma and death is a better love story than twilight

Attached: 684959394930202.gif (500x288, 2.53M)

>This was not about supernatural battles or tactical value. It was a much more personal and human thing. In a way, he had trusted his dominant hand more than anything else

Attached: 68e1e3c6a77acdceb7901467446026be.jpg (521x452, 28K)

No, you just want the MC dead permenantly. It’s not enough that he suffered death or pain or the fact that he can still die to a bullet. You just don’t like the MC and really want him gone. 90% of MCs don’t fucking die in literature, or atleast not until the end of the narrative. Stop trying to justify your bias and just accept the fact you don’t like Touma and move on.

Hence my mocking sarcasm

This is the autism I come to these threads for

What I find funny about this is its another situation where othinus knows about things she was never there for. Just how much do Touma and her chat to each other off screen?

I mean, she blew off the arm before and then he had it again, not much of a leap in logic

Uh user, its definitely a leap in logic to assume that when she took off his arm in nt4 it just grew back on its own instead of touma having received medical attention

Does your arm grow back on its own user?

What, she thought he hopped in a plane while bleeding out, flew back to AC, then had Frog Doctor look at it? Pretty sure they’re the only ones that have that kind of tech

No, and that’s the point. It’s not normal so you’d assume that he either went back to AC or he grw it back somehow.

Either someone in baggage city looked at it or he got some healing magic slapped on him while IB was gone would be the usual assumption. Why would your first assumption when seeing someone with a limb that they lost be "hm, guess it grew back on its own". He's not a lizard.

Wasn’t Othinus there for the battle against Aiwass and Crowley?

gematrix.org/?word=Kamijou Touma
Well, this random online calculator that does three different variatons and compares them to other words does bring up some interesting matches like "Understanding", "To Mega Therion", or "Liber Al Vel Legis". Now the question is if random online calculators can be trusted at all and if there isn't some specific form of Gematria for Japanese that should be used here instead.

She was inside the building doing other shit.

>thats the point
The point is that you would assume someones arm grew back on its own because your arm doesnt?

>Either someone in baggage city looked at it
I doubt anywhere but AC has the tech to reattach an arm and it still be completely functional
>healing magic slapped on him while IB was gone
Which still wouldn’t solve how he put IB back on since magic would instantly dispel with IB being there. I mean, I dunno. I don’t think it’s that far fetched considering we’re dealing with IB which is already bizarre compared to most shit in the world. Dragons poping out of his arm seems more surprising to me personally.

>"To Mega Therion", or "Liber Al Vel Legis"

Mina was though

Well how else would he get it back on considering healing magic wouldn’t put it back on and he was nowhere near the Frog Doctor is what I’m saying.

What if Fiamma just blabbed and she caught wind of it?

I imagined she just asked him at one point and he explained

>anywhere but AC
Did you just completely forget what the point of Baggage City was?
>Magic would dispel with IB being there
Funny thing about having your arm missing is that you cant negate healing while you dont have that arm. Also what makes you think Othinus would assume that, how would she know healing doesnt work even while the arm isnt there (does it even work that way? Crowley specifically blames Coronzon's attack, not IB for the healing not working). Its very far fetched for Othinus' *very first* assumption, before anything else, to be that Touma's arm just regenerates on its own.

>forgetting the Kamisato battle

It wouldnt be the first time that Othinus and Touma had offscreen conversations. See; Will. That said though, when Kamisato deleted IB, did he delete Touma's hand too? That might be how she knows come to think.

I mean reattaching the arm sort of requires the arm to be there, hence negating any healing magic trying to see it back together, yes?

She was in the building. But she was not with Touma.

Was Touma’s arm blown off in that? It’s been ages

But it cant negate it while it isnt there. So you would assume it would get the arm back and then negate it. Maybe the arm would be in rough shape but it would at least somewhat be there.

>forgetting the Kamisato
Can't blame them.

Attached: 53639972_p0_master120023.jpg (700x796, 202K)

I thought it would be obvious that the arm always negates, and not just when attached to Touma. She was treating it like an artifact in NT9

IB was definitely WR'd Kamisato mentions as much, but I dont know if the arm itself also got sent to WR. Kamisato is pretty vague.

Yes. And Kamisato instantly btfo.

But thats the arm negating. Not the empty space where you're healing a stump of an arm. Even then though, NT4 othinus just crushed his wrist more than tore it off.

I wonder if the Dragon king enjoyed the taste of a high-level demon.
I mean he ate Izzard and he was displeased by it, probably Izzard taste like shoes or something.

Attached: Index_v02_297.jpg (1118x1600, 327K)

Ofcourse she doesnt. It was just a dumb meme Kamachi made to please waifufags.

>conveniently ignores the scenes right after where touma thinks something in his head and othinus answers it out loud

I thought IB negated healing magic just by being in proximity?

Watch out, hell say it’s an asspull

Toss it a distance away then. Still doesnt seem like something that would make anyone immediately have their first assumption be "touma can grow back limbs like a lizard". She even overpowered his negation herself easily. Maybe someone just put a lot of juice into a heal. I dont see how this is something that would exactly be hard to think of before "this random powerless kid probably regenerates limbs on his own".

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34752730?cp_in=ranking_num31

Attached: 35234.jpg (827x1169, 151K)

Eh, maybe my readers bias is getting in the way. Whatever. At any rate, as the other user brought up, it might have also happened during the kamisato battle.

Guys I gotta be honest, I haven't even watched index.

Does Kakine have plot armor? He's a relatively minor recurring character (at the least, he's not really a major character, so you wouldn't expect plot armor for him) that has been rekt 3 times in ways that would perma-kill most characters, only to survive and come back (sometimes slightly stronger than before), but he seemingly no longer has a purpose in the story (assuming he had one to begin with), and might be power-crept to oblivion. And yet he's still around, and may or may not return soon.

Would Saten let me lick her thighs?

>And he set off on his journey to hell with a demon as his guide and rescuing a dead soul as his goal.
God damn Hamazura

Yeah its likely that, nt14 doesnt mention it, but the prologue of nt15 confirms touma lost his arm. Again though, I dont know why you're taking such an issue with the idea of them talking off screen (not just because othinus uses a plural in her comment) but also because we already have another well documented case of this happening before, and its not even something crazy like "they went out and shagged" its literally just two people talking about what they've gotten up to in the past.

Do you mean index 3? We all didn't watched.

Kakine survives because of his power not because of random luck or chance.

I gotta be honest, I don’t care

Oh I’m not taking an issue with it, I’m just looking for other explainations first before assuming as much is all. No harm meant by it or anything, I didn’t want to come off that way

He is the second most important esper. You did not expect Kakine just to be killed? He will play a role in the plot.

And Saten too!

Yea, thought so

He's supposedly a backup plan for #1 if he failed, but what can he do for Aiwass? Is he supposed to have the same potential to reach Aiwass?

I find it amusing that we’ve gotten to the point that we just report MPs shitty phrases in a tongue and cheek way of calling out bad shitposts

I mean, Kakine is theoretically limitless with enough time so sure

repost*

We all like to forget, but as his backup Kakine theoretically has nearly the same capabilities and potential as Accelerator. Given the right conditions, he could achieve the things Accelerator has achieved like the wings and equalize himself with other things like magic. Besides that, he's pretty much the only villain currently that can match Accelerator's pace and growth and provide him a challenge even when he becomes extremely powerful.

Beautiful.

The problem is that we don’t even know what this “potential” is and what level 6 is. I think this will be the main line of the 3rd series of books.
SYSTEM
Level 6
Gems.
Secret Chefs.

If Kakine had managed to get a stand instead of accel, how would that have affected his power and the way he uses it?

Attached: Qi a cute.png (1275x1275, 1.32M)

Can't Kakine directly use magic because he doesn't have any blood vessels to pop anymore anyway?

Rather, if he understood magic, couldn't he literally create it through black matter?

Attached: Kakine a cute.jpg (1123x1600, 337K)

Does he really need a stand? The only stand I see him getting is Ra Hoor Khuuit or some other type of thing spawning from him.
Kakine doesn't need the stand because of his ability to process information from the environment and eat shit. If he's going to get any stand, it's going to tell him how to weave, create and mix magic. For everything 545 is having Accelerator do, Kakine's stand will do the opposite and advise him on attacking and approaching

Unlike Accel, Kakine has no problems with magic, because he is not alive in the first place and he does not care about internal damage.

>Sorry, but I’m not gonna settle down in a country where I don’t like the food.”
KAMACHI STOP.

>Kakine wanking

Yawn.

Knowing Kakine, he'd probably summon some lovecraftian abomination accidentally which would help him at first and then backfire and he would be back to being dead after that one volume until part 4.

I love how the Anglicans and Queen are just sitting around Edinburgh while a demon is flying all over the place.

Kakine still has his organs floating in the dark matter, its still possible messing with magic could backfire on him even if he's likely to be able to offload the damage like umidoori did.

But does the system even still work on him? Is he still considered a esper now that he's mostly Dark Matter?

Being an esper is a mental thing. Yes he would still be an esper until you get rid of his brain.

I don't think it's a mental thing, it's biological after they mess with your insides during whathever test they do on AC.
And, as we know, a lot of Kakine is just pure dark matter.

It's not really wanking. Accelerator and him are going to become the strongest espers in the series, everytime Accel powers up he'll need one to compensate simply due to the fact that he's integral as Accelerator's rival

By and large Kakine is a personal reality creating dark matter. He does not need organs all that is required is a network that will support his personal reality. Because he is a dark matter that does not exist until he creates it. In short, this is a vicious circle, it creates itself.

>Kakine doesnt need the organs that he kept with him and were stuffed in a cooler to kidnap him
Headcanon at best.

I don't even think he has brain left. He's much closer to an AIM being than an esper now, where his his mind is maintained by his Personal Reality more than actual flesh. This is why the former Kakine couldn't take over the present Kakine, Beetle, despite Beetle lacking the 'real organs' of Kakine

Don't have another mental breakdown when Kakine not only doesn't appear, but other characters do things you've deluded yourself into thinking "belong" to him

Does Beetle need those organs? Same applies to Kakine.

People will say "but his organs"but Kakine was crushed into a ball and lived. I doubt Organs can survive compression, if anything only his brain is super important

Why are we enabling them again?

Beetle is a creation made by kakine. Does Innocentius need organs? Obviously not dumbass.

Beetle does not need organs to expand personality.
These organs were needed so that he (og) could restore past personality.

And what is Kakine right now user? He has literally recreated himself with Dark Matter, that was the entire point of the volume on why he was so dangerous.

Othinus crushed Kakine while intending to use him.

>Beetle is a creation made by kakine
No retard. Beetle = KEKine.

I retract my benefit of the doubt, being headcanon at best. Looks like you're leaning to the other side; speed reading at worst.

The constant surviving is a byproduct of his ability. It's actually a good reflection of his desperate clinging to the the top. Kakine might be one of the toughest characters when it comes to will-power. His consciousness alone was nearly consuming a Kihara. Kakines purpose is to parallel Accels journey, that is still going and will likely continue until the end.

Attached: 4ucz362htqj21.jpg (800x960, 62K)

Nigga, you just tried to compare Innocentius to Beetle. You have to be shitposting at this point or be retarded to actually believe you have a point.
Just admit you were merely pretending.

Exactly.

The dumbfuck who is pretending Kakine is 100% dark matter and skimmed NT6 doesnt get to pretend to be my equal. I'm not wasting any more time on you.

>As you wish
>Good boy

Well yes but one does not simply compress a 5'8" guy into a mass of a volleyball without mangling his organs

Kakine already had his body stuffed into a portable cooler in NT6. Its really not much different to push him back into a small contained space. If his organs are just floating around in a mess of dark matter pushing them into a ball isnt going to be much worse.

Why is Kakinetard so dumb

This. I doubt much was there besides his brain and maybe his heart or something. I doubt he still needs his lungs and such

Index Negro will be in Part 3.

Attached: 73266319_p7.png (810x810, 356K)

Fuck that, I want Index Util first. Index Blanco and Index Negro are just branches of Index Inutil aka fucking useless.

Probably just the brain + spinal cord no reason for AC scientists to have really kept anything else except maybe the eyeballs.

Brain still needs oxygen provided to it generally, so while its possible for it to have been replaced since organs was plural in Nt6 if theres anything else there it would likely be something like that. Not the minor shit like the stomach or spleen though, so a volleyball size is probably doable.

> it seems I still do not fully understand you.
Is this MisaMisa's chance to shine?

The human brain is pretty big so I find it hard to really imagine anything more than two organs.

And it's AC tech, just put the brain in one of those cyberpunk tubes full of green juice that you see in every other fiction, AC probably has one of those.

When does she win the TouMAN?

Attached: kuroko.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Trolling? His speech pattern and tone was largely different than usual. It's likely that Othinus forced that reaction, actually scratch that, it isn't likely, thats what she flat out does. Narration essentially explains how she broke his mind physically.

The cooler didnt seem to have anything special in it, its probably just dark matter shenanigans again.

>proceeds to understand him better in the next few lines than any other heroine anyways, while misa misa werent even there at his side when he woke up
>Touma feels a sense of loss when she has to climb up his torso since he's so used to her climbing his arm
Nah

Soon. She maybe able to understand Touma better than the so-called "Understander".

>Does Innocentius need organs?
>Teitoku
>Inno
>OHMAHORGANS
>And of course, would it even do any good to destroy my flesh-and-blood organs now?
>Academy City had espers who could transform their appearance, but this went well beyond that. Was his brain creating his powers or were his powers preserving their existence by creating his brain? Was he alive or dead? Was this a dream or reality? He was a Moebius strip that jumbled all of that together. All they knew was that the existence known as Kakine Teitoku was standing before them in some way.
>Kakine Teitoku’s ultimate creation ability gave him as much time, resources, and physical strength as he wanted
>Kakine Teitoku did not have to worry about when or where that eventuality occurred. He only needed to wait for its arrival no matter how long it took. He did not have to worry about his own consumption. If he merely waited for victory to come his way, his wish would be granted. It was the ultimate wastefulness, the ultimate laziness, and the ultimate desecration. The #2 had gained the ability to extend the idea of ‘sitting and waiting’ to a level where it threatened to bring humanity to extinction.

you either did not read the book, or just an idiot.

Attached: 1538944889271.png (1600x900, 1.35M)

43 years from now during part 5 right after Touma loses his left hand and has no arms.

>Kanzaki just ignores Touma seeing as how he doesn't have Imagine Breaker
Based. Now we know who truly likes him or not. Where's Itsuwa? I'm betting she's not gonna give him wet towels anymore.

>inb4 Touma goes full Deus Ex
HE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

That doesn't mean anything because Kanzaki was never in love with Touma.

I feel sorry for you. You pasted all that text and not a bit of it assisted your argument.

>my equal
Your equal is a pig in the mud. Fuck off.

>Then the girl with curves beyond her age forced a smile.

>“Eh heh heh. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kamijou-san. My name is Shokuhou Misaki. I hope we can get along.”

>She forced out the words.

>Just as she always had, like it was a never-ending curse.

Stop this Kamachi.

Attached: d627ccaf73751fcf9a47fd56bacf9c20.jpg (600x758, 188K)

>Aogami never had the you know what reveal in NT
Kamachi is such a tease.

Attached: 1548096047709.png (678x845, 125K)

>Would it do any good to destroy his organs?
>Never actually answers if it would or wouldnt
>Kakine still keeps them though
>Ollerus still keeps them though
>When Kakine is pulled out of the cooler its OG Kakine and not some random beetle
>This is somehow proof, and not user making assumptions

Does the author intend to put more scenes of her?

>When Kakine is pulled out of the cooler its OG Kakine
That's the whole point. This is the only thing that remains from og and allows to recreate the first personality.

The point is that you agree with me?

No, Itsuwa would but sadly Misaki beat her to the punch from the illustrations we have seen.

I more so want to see what girls will try to stop Touma from fighting. Now that he doesn't have IB.

Even a slight discharge from Mikoto would paralyze Touma now.

And of course living tissue cannot survive for hundreds of years which is presumed. Only if they are not created from dark matter which he has already done. If og organs were destroyed the beetle would not have died from it. But it would probably be impossible to return og kakine. At least for now.

>Like this, Anna Sprengel was nothing more than a name.
Aihana Etsu?

Misaki looks like is already trying.

I can't wait to see who try to stop Touma from fighting because we all know nothing will. Power or without power, Touma will fight.

Why did you rely twice to that guy's post?

Her cryptographs weren't in Westcott's handwriting ( and she supposedly existed according to Westcott ).

As if Othinus gives a shit whether her remembers some bitch or not.

>If OG kakine died then Beetle would not die
Which interview did you pull that one from?

I want my own cute blonde understander

She probably doesnt care about making sure he remembers her as much as making sure he isnt brain damaged after the heal. But the point remains that Kamachi bringing focus to it makes it possible it'll be fixed in some way.

Unless I was missing the anons argument, it was clear from here that Kakine doesn't need his organs for his power. He was able to clone his ability from Dark Matter which creates more Dark Matter. To the point that a clone is so indistinguishable from the 'original', he can assert himself as the original.

>>Never actually answers if it would or wouldnt
You're just shitposting at this point.
Anyone with the bare minimum level of reading interpretation understands that the text is implying that the organs don't matter anymore, as that point in time there is no difference between og Kakine and DM Kakine as beetle is not a thing yet.

So even if Accel and Mugino wanted to go after his organs in an attempt to stop him, it would still do nothing as DM Kakine is still Kakine and would maintain his existance.

Beetle actually gaining his own personality and overriding the DM network was the irregularity that fucked his plans up and ended up with only the og left.

But if that never happened, it's very much implied the organs could have just been trashed and Kakine would be 100% DM right now. As proof of that, Beetle is very much his own thing and Kakine has no control over him anymore, they're separate entities basically.

You're absolutely right but lack of spoilers makes me worry that it's not the case

Attached: 4f83d86c8fddd4b75e0153a0ae469f96.jpg (500x742, 75K)

Maybe instead of Touma's brain damage being fixed, Othinus just starts keeping track in his stead and gives him a quick rundown whenever he meets Misaki.

Anyone who likes this headcanon you mean. The next line is "is this a dream" you're not supposed to take the statements as clearly being a fact obviously you dumbass. The point was they dont know, they have no way to be sure. In the same way, you dont know.
>As proof
Kakine hasnt even attempted to take over beetle, what proof lol?

Truly the best wingman.
Hopefully by the next time Touma won't die a virgin.

Touma already isnt a virgin.

Just say you were merely pretending already.

Attached: baitgod.jpg (765x624, 37K)

He is now after being revived by a miracle, if it heals brain damage then i'm sure it also made him pure again.

whoddunnit

I also don't believe that Kakine needs the organs for any practical purpose, otherwise Kamachis statement about "sitting and waiting" wouldn't make much of a sense. If all it took was to destroy his organs then what was all the zombie-immortal bullshit about?

is he going to flunk a grade?

Depends on if by the time Touma lost his IB his luck might help him to pass

If he doesnt need them why does he have them, why was importance drawn to them, why were they the base used to recreate him in sargasso? We dont know for sure obviously, but its clearly being given enough importance that it would be stupid to just write them off.

The Kakine in NT6 wasn't able to resist Beetle takeover though. The next time he appears he was getting 'recruited' to create Gungnir

That's neither here nor there. It doesnt prove either way that if kakine were to disappear that beetle wouldnt also.

Because Beetle overwrote all the DM Kakines into Beetle's but couldn't overwrite the OG as he was still biological.
That's the importance of the organs, just to merely keep OG Kakine (Not good boi Beetle ver) still in the game.

If Accel and Mugino had actually hunted and crushed the organs, even though it would have no effect, by the time Beetle overwrote everything they would have truly gotten rid of Kakine and just had Beetle around.

tried to draw komoe

Attached: awh.png (636x905, 377K)

>to flunk a grade
With mommy Accel as AC supervisor?
>Doubt
But if he ever does, Accel will have some serious problems for the 4rth 1vs1.
Touma who is withheld for another year is probably the strongest being in existence.

Attached: 1541950206823.jpg (1024x853, 101K)

>muscle Komoe
W-wew

I must have missed the interview where Kamachi confirmed that can you post it?

Legs need to be more sticc

in 5 minutes.

Holy shit the echo chamber is really strong here

Well, can you confirm that as a fact?

I don't think Touma will ever come back to AC anymore... Nevertheless being a normal high school boy is impossible.

Holy shit [noncommittal negative remark about the state of the thread]

Yeah, thought so.

He kind of threw away his title of "Normal High School Boy" though.

Attached: Touma needs his hat.jpg (715x1042, 450K)

Attached: 2d3a3b0939e3aedb241be1c37c3178311ff1c47d.png (1000x1150, 190K)

We all do

Gross

I don't like that.

And Index too!

Well I hope you're glad her development was cut short.

Attached: 1543048728309.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

Railgun 3 and Index 5 will be the last of frenda

Yeah, she only wanted to pay her debts.

Curse ends now. Miracles DO happen, even without the hand of the gods.

No shit, Sherlock. It's a fucking general.

What about Saten?

We of course like Saten's friend Frenda.

You mean best Frenda.

Can't flunk a grade if you don't show up anymore.

Attached: 27336100_p3.jpg (600x450, 103K)

Can't flunk when there is no school anymore, thanks High Priest, Kamisato, and Yuiitsu.

Sasuga Touma the "Naughty Delinquent".

Attached: 1543006686035.jpg (700x632, 91K)

Attached: 1538661363131.jpg (449x128, 24K)

Didn't this already happen when Yuiitsu grasped his jaw in NT15? Pretty sure he said he never wanted to power to not cut people off.

Die

Why didn't you just write NT11-17 like NT18-22 Kamachi?

Attached: 44GbR8dOk2.jpg (640x360, 44K)

What's wrong with them?

Other than NT12 and NT15 all the other volumes were perfectly fine, especially NT16 and 17.

I only like one volume of Kamisato arcs, and Misaki arc is almost unreadable.

NT-11 is lighthearted and easy to read. It feels incredibly short at that, especially if you read it right after 9-10 wild ride. It’s a gap volume to disassociate the reader with the sheer amount of Oh-shit that Othinus saga was and return to the world of regular enemies.

Attached: 345234456.jpg (476x505, 92K)