Index NT22

MC Accel carries the volume as usual.

Attached: yareyaredaze.jpg (648x908, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume22_Chapter_2
imgur.com/a/kESWYGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume22_Chapter_2

>Even after our escape in Denmark, it seems I still do not fully understand you.

Welp they've hijacked my thread

I have no idea if they actually understand each other.

Mikoto > Saints confirmed

AAA > Saints confirmed.
They don;t care about Mikoto, who can't even use the AAA properly.

>A bunch of weapons are infinitely more useful than Jesus
The absolute state of Saints

Yeah but a saint wearing the AAA would be more useful than Mikoto wearing it. She has no idea what it can really do. It doesn't look like the british will get their hands on it regardless, she's wearing the AAA throughout all the illustrations.

The AAA is not just a bunch of weapons. It contains Kamijou Touma.

Its meaningless to assume that a Saint could even wear the AAA since the AAA chooses its user

Kamijou Touma is dead, only the highschooler vessel survived

Kamijou Touma fled the highschooler's body and is currently taking refuge in the AAA.

I'm just saying that Mikoko can't use the AAA to its full capabilities but if the AAA choses someone from the magic side, who understands what it can really do; they have a much better shot at defeating Coronzon than Mikoko can. This is meaningless though, simply because they don't get it anyway. It will stay with Mikoto.

Is that the girl who was killed?

This thread might actually be useful now

No one can truly understand the depth of Touma's mind.

That's Accelerator, she's alive

I think Mikoto is useful for the heart.

she cute

Waiting for the twist that IT is his understander

Yikes. This thread will attract shitposters and powerlevelfags

While I can agree that Accelerator's story is probably wrapping up, we still have a few more things to touch on. Like what he's gonna do with Academy City. Clean it up, give it to someone else, have it taken from him; no matter what path Kamachi chooses, we still need to see it. Also, we need to see him "facing" the Misaka clones and doing the whole "I have to ask for forgiveness" thing. Will appearing this volume is 100% confirmed by actual pages with her dialogue quirk on it, and spoilers say it helps Accelerator get his new wings, so we might touch on that, but we need more solid evidence on what it actually does during its appearance. So basically, Accelerator's gonna be around. Furthermore, I think that whatever happens with Academy City will end on a good note, because Accelerator having all of Academy City and Aleister's shit would be a very convenient ally for Touma and anyone running with him, as well as give all our good guys a nice place to come home to

Nice headcanon

That seems more like chastising than an actual statement really. Especially when its preceeded by the narrator going on about "things only an understander can say"

How many goodies are left in AC anyway? The Windowless Building was conveniently WRed, espers are now spread around the world as needed, Crowley’s biggest weapons all rely on his magic, etc. I’m not sure if I like this change for that reason alone. Desu.

I still think giving our good guys like Touma, Hamazura, Mikoto, Misaki, and any others is a strong enough reason. And if Accelerator can figure out magic like he says he intends, he just might be able to figure out Crowley's shit. I know that idea might make some angry, but it definitely fits with what he said in chapter one and being given the keys to Academy City

> I meant "giving our good guys like Touma, Hamazura, Mikoto, Misaki, and any others a nice come home to

Can I read LN?

still incoherent... you mean a nice home to come back to

Yes. Basically, I think Accelerator is going to be in charge of finishing off his own happy emding, covering Touma's ass if necessary, and making sure everyone has a home to have their own happy endings in. Covering Touma's ass isn't necessary but I could see it

I think letting Accelerator clean up AC and settle things with Will is enough, but if he's able to say, learn Blasting Rod, or even use AC tech to find Touma and communicate with him, maybe even discreetly having supplies delivered if Touma's running and doesn't want people near him - would help.

Not even the author, it seems.

Come to think of it, wouldn't Blasting Rod Accelerator essentially be cheating? Unless you've never heard a single rumor about Accelerator or have successfully convinced yourself he's totally lost the powers he once had, you've really got no choice BUT to believe Accelerator's strong and give him the x10 boost, unless Blasting Rod doesn't like cheating and doesn't boost because "they KNOW you're strong and don't really have an option to think you're not"

The cheating part comes from me being under the impression that the Blasting Rod's "however strong you think I am x10" boost requiring an open ended interpretation from the target, thus leaving room for it backfiring as often as it does work out in your favor. This would fit Aleister's "failing" motif as well

If someone understand how the Blasting Rod work, it can become easy to counter.

I dont think its really easy to just "will" yourself into thinking someone is weak

Othinusfags btfo

I wonder if Tsuchimikado will go back to AC now that Aleister isn't in charge anymore

Attached: D1X5DPQU0AA-MQJ.jpg (480x481, 68K)

Can't they rebuild the Windowless building? Accel has all the data, right?

Touma is the absolute madman who does incomprehensible shit all the time.

Attached: NT_Index_v10_151.jpg (1092x1600, 767K)

As expected of Shithinus

Mikoto for part 3 MC!

I guess the other thread died

I kept saying this and people kept denying me. Touma understands Othinus, but Othinus made no effort to understand him until the very end.

yes

Why didnt Mathers just used bagpipe magic?

This is my first live release. How long does it usually take to consolidate the whole entire NT22 into a pdf?

2 weeks at most

that's self deprecation since she knows he's a madman who could be barely understood by her

Who the fuck are Secret Chiefs?

Attached: 49121918_p0.jpg (583x638, 232K)

I hate kamachi going with a statement like this then following it with shit like how those words would only come out of people that understood him.

We literally had them beating the Divine Mixtures with the power or understanding a couple volumes ago. I doubt Othinus or Kamachi meant much with that statement.

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

Well he must keep pandering waifufags. What do you expected?

And already they start with the damage control. Fucking kek.

In all honestly no one can fully understands Touma especially with all the lengths he goes.

In real life, Crowley claimed Aiwass was one of them. That theory was also referenced in OT22, so it might be true in Index.

Ayyliums

But this one has more pages than usual

Certain Gemstones.

Othinus is a murder hobo that cares only about his life.
Touma is a hardcore moralfag that care about everyone but his own life.
She was whining that Touma is being suicidal again even when they have been over it. More of a Lmao you are still trying to off yourself “Without me” remark. She did not attempt to stop him or thought that it was unpredictable. Soft whining that he is planning to put himself in danger again but this time without IB.
> “You fool. If you really are sorry, then don’t let it happen again. Worry does not come from danger or threats. It is an unnecessary excess if you share it with another instead of carrying it alone.”
>“No matter how many times you bow your head, it seems you still do not understand. Rather than thank me for something like this, you should just go ahead and put my mind at ease, you fool.”
T-bag knows that there is no stopping Othinus. Othinus knows that there is no stopping T-bag. Casual trash talking as they gear up for big bad.

Attached: Stupid hat.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

Wouldn't that be even worse?
That'd make the user 100x more powerful, especially if the enemy panics and thinks " Oh fuck, he is 10 times stronger now."

It doesn't help that Accelerator has the look of someone strong or intimidating in general.

We're almost in the final stretch now. They can't possibly fuck up the ending stretch, r-right? They're gonna at least end on a satisfying note...right?

Attached: WW3.png (1366x2062, 1.37M)

#6 will take over as chairman.

Holy fuck this is amazing.

Does Touma remember Misaki now?

I thought AC was completely destoryed..

>WW3 is DMC3
>NT22 came out as DMC5
>BangBang fits Touma down the letter
This edit is golden.

Attached: The Time Has Come.jpg (352x338, 30K)

#6 will be his personal assistant.

Attached: 003.png (1200x1900, 3.31M)

Is this the scene were Touma dies? Haven't read more than the prologue that came out a week ago yet.
So was Othinus blown up too ?

Why is there a sudden burst of fan art this volume

It was just shut down, then turned back on

He was able to throw her just in time.

It's been like this for the past 3 volumes

Nah.
A “sasuga Touma” happened. She got out unharmed and he became gore.

Attached: 1552243678918.jpg (385x537, 87K)

Are these his guts hanging out ? Can Kamachi show this much violence?

He was mutilated so badly that his entire body was unrecognizable, they couldn't tell where the face had been and so on, and MisaMisa were splattered on by his blood, so probably yeah.

Amazing, one of his best imo.

No, I’m pretty sure everybody said it was destoryed.

Stiyl was turned into a planetarium of flesh in OT2. The anime would tone it down though

They were pulling your leg user. Aleister turned it back on in NT21.

What does that even mean? You can’t just turn on a demolished city. It’s not like the power went out. Everything is destoryed.

Attached: 1528741939657.jpg (742x800, 289K)

No, it was shut down. Never destroyed, are you thinking of the illustration where it looks like a nuke went off?

>more proof that 90% of the people posting here don't even read the novels and are just going by wiki/what they see posted
I'm not even surprised, this the only explaination as to why we have the same arguments over and over with one side bullshiting and yet being genuinely sure they're right.

But it wasn't destroyed? Are you thinking of the heatwave in NT16 perhaps? They did fix the city in NT17 in less than 48 hours.

Every time I bring up AC I have like ten people laugh at me because “it’s destroyed” and ow you’re telling me it was just shut down.

Should've read the novels then, MP.

I didn't read the spoilers but, Touma better get his revenge and defeat Coronzon. Because this sucks

No. You idiots are the ones who were wrong this time. I was right.

You illiterate piece of shit, he just used a master virus to shut it down and used it as a giant seal for Coronzon once it was depowered. He had to turn it back on to drop an orbital bomb on Mathers. Students already left though since it was almost a week later so they're not all coming back overnight

Attached: 499f4109eea2df402275a03692b76af9.png (450x531, 359K)

2/2
I said AC couldn’t be destroyed.

Yeah that's it, now where does it says that it was destroyed?
Did you missquote?

You're right I'm starting to see things thanks to MP holy shit

>shitposters shitpost
>thread is shit
>MP appears
>people enables her
>thread is shitier
>repeat ad nauseam
But everything is fine.

You always have.

The thread isn’t shit. You’re just a boring person.

My edit saved this thread faggot

Oh he did.
Istagibbed her back as a proper Demon Lord should.
It brought him far greater troubles though.

Attached: Fish Eggs.jpg (500x375, 148K)

Can Index dance good do you guys think?

She probably only knows how to dance to the songs from dance dance but if any of those songs ever play she can probably look like a pro.

What about Misaki?

>boogeyman

Too fat. She’d get tired too fast.

Yeah, thought so.

>perfect memory and decent coordination
>If sees something once can repeat without any training
Yes she can, but only after seeing someone do the dance.

Attached: 360_degrees_vertical_flip.gif (200x200, 801K)

>If sees something once can repeat without any training
>can't cook nor clean

She is just lazy

Shugal

Misaki loves it when Touma abuses her!

Attached: 1545739942200.jpg (637x893, 686K)

faggot

She broke the tub when she attempted to clean and burned whatever she cooked.

Misaki looks like a mommy here

>Arthur fist

She will make herself a mommy with Touma's seed

Why is Index even this series? Christ, she should be with Touma comforting him after getting half his body turned into mush and losing his only power. You know, like an actual girl who loves him or at the very least as a friend. Now, it's up to two horny girls, one of which he won't remember every time he turns away from her to do it.

>HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE TEACH YOU THIS LESSON, OLD MAN?

Othinus and Misaki are the main heroines

What about Saten?

She can easily do all of that and even repair the damage she has done, if taught how to, and it would only take one proper lesson. As much as I hate the headcrab this one is out of her control. Reasons why Touma ignores this potential may vary from his “bad luck”™ to just conscious masochism.
And with how he usually behaves it's later rather than the former.

Attached: You don't have to work here..jpg (1120x1600, 792K)

Can Fukiyose teach Index how to become immune to the Kamijou Element?

He showed her how to use a phone several times. She's just shit at certain things.

final boss

And Index too!

Nah, she's just shit.

Like existing and being a likeable character. Except to those with actual brain damage ofcourse.

>I'm making what was asked of me!
Can she make like a tree and leave?

Is the Mikoto AAA stuff resolved?

Has she discovered old Touma inside AAA yet?

Or Touma is an extremely bad teacher. So bad in fact that even a student that can remember every single word, action and order of actions he shown will still fail to perform the task.

Attached: 1541969604224.jpg (600x800, 47K)

God I wanna fuck Fukiyose

Attached: 1542516566677.jpg (726x1036, 213K)

>the ending finally proved that there's more than just dragons in the arm
>IT is Kamijou Touma

Nope, it seems the plot line is still ongoing after something near the climax

Attached: 1486394731090.png (870x720, 918K)

But she literally has zero sex appeal.

Still can't use it at 100%

You're saying there's now an invisible Touma just walking around?

t. Touma

OR. Index is just absolute dogshit with tech. You know, like how the gag is played up as.

Apparently Coronzon makes it attack Touma causing fisheggs to come out in their later battle, and in chapter 2 Othinus says that it's existence will cause conflict between AC and England. So no, she'll probably be in disarray once again.

>fisheggs
So these eggs are they metaphorical?

Do the fish eggs fuck everything up?

>yfw Touma finally got his eggs

Does Touma have to eat all the eggs?

>Misaka gives Touma free eggs
Pack it up, boys, looks like we already know who wins the bowl.

some spoilers say they instakill Coronzon, but we won't know till it gets translated.

You forgot Mikoto

But it would be funnier if it was just Touma being a poor teacher and unknowingly multiplying his misfortune. Magicfags not being into tech is another option, yes.

Attached: Washing machine can beat saints.png (1280x1309, 1.9M)

no thanks

Annna and Aiwass will treat Touma to a three star dinner and let him sleep on a comfy bed

>So these eggs are they metaphorical
You tell me.

Attached: Arms Are Overrated.png (333x801, 281K)

I heard there was a lot of friendly fire

IT is The One Who Purifies God and Slays Demons, and is the crux of "the plan". Aiwass says that Kamijou Touma will always exist, be it now or 1000 years from now, everything else is just supplementary. Aiwass is in no rush and is fucking around for that reason

Some fanartist already showed them when Touma is standing back to back with Accel

Isn't she still using Misaki as a sub processor for it?

Looks like Touma can finally feed himself with those nachos coming out of his arm.

This looks like an arm from some zombie game, but I can't remember it. It reminds me of something that used to crush things and could extend.

Yeah, Misaki is definitely a sub all right.

MisaMisa is one character at this point

Fusion fucking when?

Is Touma an outer god?

Disgusting, no wonder why he's gonna die alone

He’s not even an inner god.

He is the key and the gate: Yog-Sothoth.

Looks convinient enough to grab a remote or something

He’s a boy!

It looks like his arm is made out of Doritos.

He's an ordinary outer god you can find anywhere

Saten x Touma?

you call those eggs?

What was he before his memory wipe? Was he still a guy?

>he's gonna die alone
He can't do even that.
His soul will be bound to a rightful owner the second he finally achieves the sweet release.

Attached: Your ass is mine. Oh no no no.jpg (560x683, 91K)

So it's not a tentacle then? Shame.

Kamachi is almost sadistic towards Touma and Kyousuke at this point

No wonder Kuroko won’t date him.

>when your wizardhood is so powerful your arm turns into d4s

It’s because he knows they’re us. He’s taking his anger out on us. Can you imagine how stressful it would be to be writing 36 series at once?

It's a Dorito Tentacle
Holy shit! The Fiamma Dorito memes earlier this season actually did something!

He doesn’t write Railgun. He just does the storyboard.

Usual +-30 page chapter.

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (891x1280, 402K)

Shut up woman

Does Kamachi write in his sleep?

Is Misaki technically considered to be cuter than Awaki in this series?

MisaMisa have it rough this volume too apparently.

Kamachi is a write himself. His entire life is a streak across the earth.

That's even worse, that bitch should let him rest with sweet death chan

So far i like the Touma parts much more.

Othinus is a bitch isn’t she? I never really noticed until now.

The Dorito is just an artist representation of "Fish eggs" aka bubbles.

Attached: Oneshoting Bubbles of DOOOM.gif (500x375, 26K)

She’s also untrustworthy.

And a bad friend too!

>Is Touma an outer god?
No. He's a normal god you can find anywhere

They've gone though traumatic and life-threatening shit plenty of times, they'll be fine.

She is the most beautiful girl in Tokiwadai

>In chapter 2 Othinus says that it's existence will cause conflict between AC and England.
More Mikoto bully by the bongs in part 3?

They sure will be.
Misaki just needed to remind Mikoto about existence of her powers that’s a small thing.

Attached: Mikoto with Touma on her laps.png (635x456, 328K)

What would part 3 be called? Revelation?

Its just called To Aru

I want Battle Royale Manga look awesome

Kyousuke deserves it though.

But she stabbed Touma.

>honey, let me tell you about the time how I made you father fall in love with me when he was just a big ol' pile of mush and organs

>is that the reason why daddy doesn't come home anymore?

>Whatever the case, your right hand is not growing back on its own this time. …Of course, I never did know why it was growing back in the past. When I can’t explain to you why it did what it did, I can’t exactly tell you why things are different this time.”
So what's going on with Touma's hand

The same thing that happened with Kamisato and World Rejecter.

Color Spread

Attached: 01.jpg (1536x2048, 2.3M)

>as I reminded the dumb Denki Kong to save his life while tightly holding his torn off arm deep within in my chest
Sasuga Misaki

Attached: 1541279633365.png (1280x720, 930K)

IT IS RED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IB temporarily left him

IT already left his arm in the prologue, the way IT works is there's a lock of sorts on it. The reason why Aiwass and Othinus were able to survive it was they didn't completely remove the lock. Coronzon being the retarded demon she is completely destroyed the lock and set it free. IT kills her in the climax, and Aiwass says at the end that it can also kill him

>Is that why I have two mommies?

But we know Touma gets his hand back but then explodes again with fish eggs. That's clearly different from Kamisato.

Chuuya is literally /ourguy/ holyshit.

>He made MH look even sluttier then she normally is
THE MAD MAN.

Attached: 1541798285000.jpg (287x521, 30K)

God bless Chuuya.

>He just stepped out to get a pack of eggs for a few years

Are there any mentioned of girl in dress in NT?

>tfw even nips thought it was supposed to be red
Was it really mandela effect?

What kind of eggs?

Attached: 02.jpg (1264x8427, 2.38M)

None

Remove "Index" part and call it whatever

>MIkoto steals it
>AAA chooses it's user

Attached: 03.jpg (1264x8427, 2.44M)

The AAA went to her though

Sasuga super Hamazura.

She registered herself as a user after stealing it.

The paneling is really good.

Yes, I could have sworn she was called girl the red dress

Attached: 04.jpg (1264x8427, 2.26M)

LEWD

That mysterious man in the last panel looks so important and dignified. He looks handsome, too.

Attached: 05.jpg (1264x8427, 2.25M)

She couldnt because the AAA is written on Magick-OS

Alester uses it while AAA is strapped on top of Mikoto and she wasn’t able to control it.
AAA - Aleister Almighty Assblasts and it works properly only if the Memelord wishes it to.

Attached: 1539945976778.jpg (800x800, 109K)

Oh look, a wild Frenda.

If a duck imprints on you it's not because it personally chose you to be it's mommy.

>MH spotting frenda
That's nice, makes more sense at how she was captured.

>Frenda
Absolutely based

My cute Frenda about to be lured to her splitting end!
Why doesn't MH use her powers during the hamazura chase? She's ranged isn't it.

That's it.
Credit: Railgun Weibo
Album: imgur.com/a/kESWYGA

Attached: 06.jpg (1153x9231, 2.32M)

Isn't the professor member suppose to hide while using Mimosa against Kakine?

That's a bit gory

I always thought that IT has different context when it appeared in front of Fiamma, I thought that you need to "slice the whole right arm" for IT to appear at full potential since Othinus only sliced the wrist and Aiwass forcefully bent Touma's arm and IT flowed from the little hole on his shoulder.
Maybe the "lock" was something else and had a different context?

Thanks.

Based IT

No she didn't, she has no way to communicate with it because it doesn't operate on SCIENCE, so it lets itself be used, but we have no idea if it'll allow everyone who'd want to use it to do so.

The lock actually makes sense in OT22's context because people wondered how something could be so utterly superior to Fiamma but then getting oneshot by Othinus. Now it can be explained as IT's lock is IB itself, so Fiamma saw the full thing, Othinus only partially broke it, and Aiwass was intentionally being careful.

Just die already, you annoying piece of shit "goddess"

Attached: 1540584320393.jpg (1392x1806, 521K)

All is right with the world.

Othinus' entire character is an asspull

I don't want to see this animated EVER.

>Touma accepts he is no longer a Normal High School Boy
>His "last sanctuary" was broken
>Then Othinus who is the main factor in his stability dies
>T-bag loses all of the things that were keeping him sane
Kamachi might do it just to bully Touma more.

Attached: Murderhobo Touma.jpg (400x565, 162K)

>pic
What the...?! Why was this allowed? Cheap shock value?

Attached: 1465782253304.gif (200x200, 544K)

This is garbage.

Heh, checked

Attached: 1480095534226.jpg (995x2586, 918K)

Can you elaborate on that?

Boss rush v2 where he actually btfo's everyone would be pretty good.

>Actually found a way to not make them repeatedly say "I'm MEMBER"

Chuuya saving BR.

>Anna Sprengel lent her name to Westcott for his Cabal
>Aihana Etsu lent his name to Kanou Shinka to find Frenda
Anna Sprengel is #6 confirmed boys

Meant for this image

>Boss rush v2 where he actually Is the Final Boss on the Rush.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1551565306294.jpg (250x250, 27K)

Apparently the AAA attacks Touma leading him to lose his arm yet again, but this time neither an invisible thing nor dragons come out, instead it's fisheggs that one shots her, arm regenerates but something tries to leave his arm so he has to run away from everybody.

Frenda confirmed for the Golden Dawn

KamiKuro OTP!

Can I ask why does Manga is so slow

Aleister said to Fiamma she didn't exist... and there was already a #6

新世界 とある魔術の禁書目録
統括理事長 一方通行アクセラレータ
Will He be paid for this new job?

Attached: starbuck_coffe_and_greentea.jpg (1582x1503, 1.4M)

So what was up with the dragons? Wasn't that supposed to be IT?

Misaka basically saw the same sight that Touma had seen when Accelerator had exploded #9982.

The ending implies that there's multiple things crammed into that damn arm

That was #10031, no?

its literally a fucking zoo

Touma was included in Aleister's "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" mentally I guess.

Guns strapped to delicious thighs are hot as hell.

Based Teleporter

It was never the same.

Attached: 939302049304930302.png (602x398, 68K)

I miss Itsuwa...

>Eggs
>Dragons
>All inside one person
Inside Touma would make everyone shock.

Wasn't she captured the second time they fought and not the first?

I don't
MisaMisa is far superior

That makes sense. But then the real question is what the fuck are the eggs and dragons if they aren’t IT?

I'm not going to lie. Measure Heart and Kakine make for a great power couple

>MisaMisa
is this a newfag thing?

>inside Touma's arm is another Touma
Guys i'm spooked

MisaMisa has been a thing for years.

Attached: misa.jpg (751x547, 116K)

Inside Touma is a skeleton.

>Inside Kamijou Touma

Book release when

Hello newfag

>all copies bought out by MisaMisa

>Inside Touma is hundred of billion of Touma babies.

I do too user she is cute

Nogi is also /ourguy/ since his lewds are masterpiece.

Indeed. It's a damn shame they don't actually care about each other in canon. They're just both too sociopathic (I think Kakine might be an even bigger sociopath). Kamachi's really fucked up there.

Collaboration doujin when?

Next spinoff fucking when?

We shoul have a spinoff focusing on magic side

>Can you imagine how stressful it would be to be writing 36 series at once?
He does it by choice, user.

If Noukan is in England why didn't they put the AAA back on him? Surely a AAA user and a level 5 is better than an AAA user and a dog that lost to a stick.

Because AAA chose Misaka.

>Because AAA chose Misaka.
lol

More like Misaka chose the AAA

Was it NTR?

Mikoto saw that too over video cam, according to Railgun.

>non-rushed BR adaption with great art
Chuuya literally saving OT.

Attached: 1472526902484.jpg (930x987, 466K)

Yes. Dogs can't pleasure AAA anymore.

>have to wait another decade to be fully adapted
HAHA, JUST KILL ME NOW.

>the AAA is literally a representation of Mikoto's fanbase
Amazing.

Attached: AAA Misaka.jpg (1500x2190, 1.86M)

Based Accelerator should be the MC instead.

Probably. When she showed up in the anime I was pretty confused at how you guys suddenly said she was never specified to be a red dress when I distinctly remembered that's what guys called her when she showed up in the railgun manga.

We should clone Chuuya so he can start on NT. Baggage City or Boss Rush with this art would be mind blowing.

He uses it briefly then tell Aleister to take control both his unit and Mikoto unit. BTW Mikoto gets baffle when container which contains Noukan AAA fell into the room then open, and Noukun can suddenly use it.

Accelerator is the MC.

This scene is apparently a strategy session about fighting Coronzon. So why do they look so happy?

Attached: NT_Index_v22_BW4.jpg (2048x1450, 919K)

>Touma's hoodie survived the attack

Most people would be baffled by a dog smoking a cigar and using powered armor.

They all get to fondle Mina atferwards

Because they tell Aleister that she dindu nuffin.

>With great art
Decent, you mean. Great is something the likes of Oh great, Inoue, Miura or Murata produce.

Because they get to fuck Mina afterwards

>later it turns out everything and anything is in there including a god, it's just that the most aggressive things get out first.

Would Othinus approve of her?

> it's an entire universe

No. Othinus supports the chestlet faction.

But she said that Orsola is the kind of girl she likes in NT20

Why is Takitsubo such a victim? Does Kamachi hate her?
She almost gets NTR'd by everyone and Hamazura beats her now and then

>the ending of Raildex is hidden inside

Would have been better if Accel was Yuriko and joined Touma harem instead. Wasteful.

Everybody likes Orsola, though.

Drugies need to be punished.

>Because they tell Aleister that she dindu nuffin.
I did hear that Mikoto brings up the sisters. Do they really all just let him off the hook completely?

Why tried to NTR Takitsubo ?

You should stop expecting good writing from this series.

Where is Misaki?

>it's actually Kamachi himself and Raildex is a world class spell cast on its readers to fully bring him into our reality

Chyuua is pandering to our favorite evil couple. One of my personal pet peeves is how Kamachi was unable to capitalize on their godlike dynamic. Seriously they felt like two real people talking to each other durning in OT15 when asked her if she did anything sexual.

Attached: 1540565372030.jpg (1108x1600, 402K)

He has his own series.

Does Measure Heart's power even work on Kakine? I assume it would work on pre-Beetle Kakine, but what about afterwards?

Why does she look so disgusted?

>Reminder that Touma is going to have to beg the new director to intercede on his behalf so he isn't held back a year.

Attached: 7bbc4fdf8db1cb132296ce3cd354564e92584b32.jpg (3118x4535, 2.14M)

Trash demon is actually embarrassed over an indirect kiss.

He lost his right arm so he is gonna get lucky and not get held back a year

Nah. Touma will never come back to AC or move to any school. It's over.

He intended to shit on Kakine as hard as possible from the start so it doesn't matter in the end

Nips are saying Aiwass/Anna essentially kidnapped him and that it's probably timeskip now

That's fucking cute, although meant Accelerator.

No, I don't think it would work on him after OT15 because it's a scientific ability and would therefore need a biological entry system to function just like Misaki messes around with brain liquids first. DM Kakine went ahead and changed his entire biology so she would need to understand DM for it to work.

Either way, I think he had countermeasures for it since even someone as hot headed as Mugino was careful about her.

I don't think Kamachi has it in him to timeskip forward more than like 1-2 weeks tops.

Kyousuke is the only one who doesn’t deserve it

Touma has forsaken his title of “Normal High school Boy” he accepted his reality.
He is now a new potential member\pet of a #true Memelord’s Sekrit Klub.

Attached: Onee-san with Paizuri Window.png (639x906, 976K)

I have been thinking about the garbage gremlins hole. How does it feel on the inside? Is it smooth or rough? I can see that it's rifled. How deep are the grooves? If you tried to lick inside it, would she get angry with you? Can she move her hole?

Attached: 1542828900358.png (162x188, 50K)

Will he deport the Kiharas now or leave Noukan in charge?

He has his own series. It’s getting an anime soon.

She sure looks a lot like Aleister

Kyousuke is confirmed to be a sack of shit

Also, I'm pretty sure Kakine counts as someone who would not tolerate any MH fuckery. Measure Heart may not WANT to use her ability on Kakine, unless she wants a wing through her chest.

>Biological entry system
Not necessarily. Takitsubou may also affect one's mind or brain but her entry point for that is the most abstract of all.
She could be a gemstone as well.

Yeah, I’m starting to get too wistfu for some cute scenes. Kamachi created this monster, he has to slay it.

Attached: 9036280146.jpg (403x661, 73K)

She doesn't look the slightest bit scared of him, though. And she gives no shit about pissing him off with dumb questions or think twice before refusing his requests.
Meanwhile, Yobou shits himself at the thought of Kakine being pissed off.

The AAA choose Misaka though

>Aiwass/Anna essentially kidnapped him
What the fuck do they want from him?

By the White Queen, known to be unreliable as her godhood causes the world to see her opinion as truth

Meh Kakine behaves like abused and repressed vanilafag pretending to be an Edgelord to stop the abuse, thus his Unlimited Jobbing Works.
Easiest target on the planet for mindfucking turboslut like MH wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was holding his balls hostage.

Attached: Your ass is mine, Volleyball.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Aiwass is now more interested in him than Aleister, so rip. Anna doesn't seem to give a reason right at the end, since it ends right as she speaks to him

Probably the same thing that Aleister wanted him for. The Right hand & the one who purifies god and slays demons.

>Aiwass is now more interested in him than Aleister
No rest for the wicked, eh Kamachi?

Attached: 1464568914484.jpg (500x608, 149K)

Anna is into young boys. RIP Kamijou-sans chastity

EL GRANDE PADRE TOUMA soon.

I expect a convenient timeskip that skips just enough to go beyond Christmas and the New Years.

>Anna is into young boys. RIP Kamijou-sans chances of doing her.
Fixed that for you.
Kamijou-chan is 2 eons old.

Attached: Older then the Planet.jpg (640x360, 19K)

>a secret chief turns out to be a magic dorm manager

Lol did OT15 Kakine even have anyone that he was "very close to" in order for the ability to work? Accelerator implied the opposite.

>coronzon easily steals it
Seems like it does just go for whoever

Those "special access rights" Anna has are really just her being the Secret Chief dorm manager.

Touma will marry Mikoto

>one fish egg for every power he's negated based on the originator of the power
>Mikoto constantly shocking him was essentially raping Touma and pushing another kid into him each time
Wew

He won't.

>Touma will marry MisaMisa
ftfy

sayonara

Attached: D1RNlaMUYAAyEhK.jpg (903x1199, 118K)

Lmao keep believing in your dreams.

Takitsubos entry system is literally the AIM of the target, which Kakine didn't change. MH's ability works on non-espers so it is likely not a personal-reality related.

Well if she is a gemstone then yes obviously, she just guts her way in but I'd think they would mention that detail considering the SS

lolno

Don’t rape Touma too hard once you have caught him again or at least feed him before doing it.

Attached: OrsolAeister RiP Touma's dick.png (832x562, 216K)

Never ever lad.

She won't

>the absolute delusion of cuckotofags

Yobou personally fought and lost to kakine of course he's traumatized. Measure Heart meanwhile knows she's useful so she can get away with some jokes. Girls like her are generally decent at getting guys around their fingers even without fantasy powers

>probably timeskip now
Kamachi? never ever

But Mikoto is my wife already

I wonder if Touma will have to sit on his Dragon/Fish Eggs to keep them warm like a Mother Hen would?

More like two weeks at most

Why would Ales-tan would try to rape Touma

Mikoto will be the mistress, Othinus will be the wife, Misaki will get to clean up the mess.

Her Majesty is the truth, to imply otherwise is heresy and wrong.

Based WQ cultist

Orsola will be the mistress, MisaMisa will clean up the mess.

He already did several times user. Why is irrelevant.

Its just that baby ducks have INFINITE cuteness

Man, Raildex goes full horror really fast.

Yup, she won’t try.

Attached: 366142.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Government should revoke your internet privileges Guard of Perverts.

#
>Aiwass is now more interested in him than Aleister
Well he's fucked. Amazing timing right after the episode where Aiwass warns Kazakiri to not spark his interest.

>16 year old Supreme leader Accelerator
Meh

Mikoto will be the mistress, Misaki will be the wife and Othinus is the onahole
Index can clean up the mess

I'm reading NT21 right now and so far, all the Hamazura parts are narrated like some form of trash ecchi and Hamazura thought-cucks Takitsubo at every paragraph
No Index LN was written that way before, was Kamachi just really horny this volume?

Wait til they get to the part where they confirm Carissa is a virgin

You haven't seen nothing on how horny that fucking volume gets.

Kamachi was incredibly horny during NT21. He even has Othinus molestation and later Touma and Othinus sekuhara a lady knight.

With the amount of occult research he had to do for that volume, it's not surprising he ended up horny as hell.

Exactly. Kakine back then was generally laid back, more so than any of the truly "bad" level 5s actually. He was even willing to help Rakko take revenge on frenda after the Tweezers business in railgun. He didn't even punish MH for being unable to catch Hamazura.

He said it himself, as long as the person isn't actively in his way, and assuming his sociopath buttons aren't pushed (like Yumikawa did when she tried to clean Accels past and push him to the good side), he will most likely leave you alone

>Carissa is a virgin
Not after i'm done

You've seen nothing yet.

Attached: 1542495363558.jpg (2048x1281, 645K)

One doesn't walk out of Aleister's garbage without a confused boner

>posting on a thread that begins with shitposter
Y I K E S

Oh fuck it gets even hornier? Is that why it's one of the most liked volumes?

Mikoto fusing with the AAA when?

Attached: Virgin hum.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Is Rensa technically a girl?

No the final quarter of the volume is peak kino, although we do love some lewds usually

>implying horny is bad
Chapter 4 is real good and not horny at all

She more girl than Mikoto

The majority ignored the OP shitposter.

>He can't handle a tiny bit of banter

Seething

Its not the only reason but it doesnt hurt

Are conduits from Infamous would be considered to be gemstones in to aru verse

>Western Yea Forumsshit

Many of them are Level 3 tier, with Delsin, Cole, Bertrand, Alden, Kessler and the Beast reaching Level 4/5 in power

This isnt something you should need to ask. Gemstones aren't complicated. Are you born with your powers? Yes? Gemstone.

So, is Touma the one referred to as Imagine Breaker and Invisible Thing is the One who Purifies God, or is it the reverse?

Would Delsin be able to defeat Accelerator

Yes

>AIM of the target
It's literally the most abstract shit ever. It means she targets the fire of a pyromaster, the electricity of an electromaster an so on. It's not biologic and has no fixed rules. MH could be like that.
And whether Kakine changed his AIM or not, Takitsubou would still be able to control it, because it's still AIM.

>Not personal reality based
It doesn't have to be AIM (and AIM actually is pushing it a lot), it could target something straight out of someone's brain. Like the flow of energy going through their synapse, regardless of wether it's electricity or some otherworldly bullshit. Kakine can chemically change his body composition but his DM brain are still essentially human (esper) brains in terms of nervous structure.

And unrelated but, when did she ever use her powers on non-espers?

>They should have said it considering the SS
Barely any Gemstone is mentionned in SS2 to begin with.

I believe he is referred to as IB but I've heard some say it was left ambiguous

No because conduits are absorb and release powers subject under natural law. Only those like Beast stand a chance.

Probably

>Magic Gods get BTFO
This your Gods?

Attached: dcaad975dd1f3204.png (687x982, 692K)

Fuck outta here.

>“…You tried to explain that right hand, Imagine Breaker…and even The One Who
Purifies God using only something at the level of Christianity. That was your mistake.”
Touma referred to as the one who purifies god and slays demon and IB is the right hand nevertheless if IB isn't truly the true nature of Touma right hand and maybe the Dragon is the real form.

Is Rensa technically a girl?

I don't think they even fought. Probably both of them got into girls fight and stripped their clothes

It sounds more like Aleister is referring to IT at the second part more so than Touma, but I guess we'll have to see when it gets translated because this is confusing.

>both still smug
falseflagger trying to shitpost with a comedy scene

Kinda sorta

Then stop trying to say Kuroko is a lesbian because those are all comedy scenes!

Yes. We need more context to make a further assessment.

Level 6 Rikou should be able to kill magicians via manipulating AIM, right? Same idea as 0930?

>Level 6
Stick with Level 5 dude, "Level 6" almost certainly isn't just the person's power but stronger.

Maybe Anna's using her as a replacement for the diffusion field

>implying Accel would have the balls to bully Neph when Kamikek is already on his wits end

Attached: 1539570964363.png (480x460, 281K)

The level five version of Rikou’s ability was sort of explained. It materializes an AIM diffusion field as a virtual object which fills its containing space and controls it,

Your time is over Magic-boomers.

Attached: 1552224522781.jpg (1000x1034, 284K)

How can that be possible when Mikoto is best girl ever

Secret chief chads run this place now

She’s a girl.

Maybe the Invisible Thing was the Imagine Breaker we had along the way?

YO YO

Can you stop posting trash?

Attached: 4757843439300239.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Sexy Dorm manager when?

>Fastest fish eggs delivery service on the planet, at your service
>NO REFUNDS

Attached: ILLUSIONS BROKEN.jpg (1280x800, 112K)

No. It's different.
Fuck off, Touma.

This is true. 5.2 Mikoto was already doing stuff outside electromagnetism, much less 5.3. A level 6 Accel would be much more than vectors.

>A level 6 Accel would be much more than vectors
Asspulls. Sasuga

Wife=Mikoto
Pet=Index, Misaki

Onahole= Othinus

Is this what IB is gonna sound like by the end of NT?

Do you not remember Harume experimenting with level six shift? She has a bunch of powers.

had

You mean Harumi? No, that's different. She wasn't working towards a level six shift. She discovered multi skill as a side effect of her work on the level upper. Her research was really just about trying to build a supercomputer by linking together esper brains with parallel processing because they were being dicks and not letting her use tree diagram.

What chapter does Touma eat in? I can't wait for it.

Literally me.

Does anyone even knows regarding Touma being older then he looks ?

Probably soon considering we know mikoto and misaki are around and index is on the way

Autist

>You will never be fed by MisaMisa
why live?

I guess I'll just starve to death.

Only Othinus and Magic gods. I doubt Aleister knows every single thing happened. Coronzon is a dumb demon so she doesn't know or care. Aiwass is a smug bastard so he probably knows.

Attached: 7583929932020.png (1015x697, 826K)

Aleister, Aiwass, Anna(?), Othinus, other MGs.

What s stupid series

Can she save the toaru world?

Attached: give me fish egg.png (640x360, 277K)

Memenus, Will knows at least to some extent. Aleister, Aiwass and other MG's.
Sikrit Klub is almost guaranteed to know about his happy fun time too.
So allot of hot Onee-sans do know that he is a very-very fake shota.

Attached: Shotouma.jpg (2362x3543, 600K)

Only Index can with her bottomless stomach, Index ends with her eating the final boss

I know. Game of Thrones was boring and shit.

Othinus is the wife, Mikoto is the lover he cheats his wife on every Thursday cause he cant sexually fuck her

Did anyone else skip Chapter 1?

Attached: 1552065385921.jpg (1085x606, 100K)

No. Why would anyone skip chapter one?

Like fart

Why?

Why would you skip chapter 1?

Fuck off speedtard.

Takitsubo is an exception and has been said to be special in OT. There is no reason for you to assume that MHs ability works the same way as someone who is potentially worth more than any level5. Esper abilities can be abstract but they still have a basic scientific ground. The biggest example is probably Mugino and her meltdowner particle state manipulation, it's very convoluted but is still governed by science hence she blows herself up. AIM Stalker on the other hand is just Kamachi making memes.

Not really. His chemical composition is essential to figuring out how normal matter interacts with him. This has been stressed out for since OT15. Normal wings don't transform sunlight into deadly heat beams yet a Dark Matter interaction was able to perform this scientific bullshitery.There are several examples of DM interacting with things unnaturally so why would I assume that said matter works similarly in the brain to that of a human? We know MH manipulates the mind of the target and there are only two ways (that we know of) for that to happen: AIM manipulation or Brain washing. I'd say that second option is the more likely one as she was worried about Accelerators cognitive reaction to someone using their ability on him, while Takitsubo was not worried about reactionary factors like that. One power affects the way someone uses their power, the other affects the way they think, I see no similarities here

>Non Espers
Oh my bad, she didn't explicitly do it, It's just implied durning her conversation with Kakine that she does use it in her work.

>SS2 Gemstones

Gemstones are a big deal is what I'm saying, Gunha hasn't even been introduced to the plot at that point if I remember correctly so is there really any grounds to claim that a minor character whose role stopped in OT19 is gemstone? Thing is we can say she but we can also say she isn't. Hell isn't Kakine a gemstone himself? He could have been born with it

You havent read enough doujins if you think you cant fuck a fairy

Since the Dr. Gekota almost definitely isn't anyone from Aleister's past, who the fuck is he? I'm leaning towards him being a Kihara at the moment, maybe one of the first seven or whatever they were called.

H******ra.

He's the true hero of the novel. Have fun waiting months for a non-hamazura volume.

He's just a really good doctor user.

>anyone could be a gemstone hell kakine could be a gemstone
Kakine is one of the people we know for a fact isnt a gemstone since Gunha is labelled the strongest gemstone

He can try but Othinus would die

>literally just a really good doctor
No idea why you'd expect anything else. Maybe a Gemstone.

>pulled an entire spear from her eye
She'll be fine

Haimura?

I wonder if Accelerator getting AC is going to reveal where Accelerator came from. If he is a test tube baby or was Aleister's kid/grandkid, I'm sure the documents confirming it will be in the shit Accelerator just got.

inb4 the backstory is "Accelerator has a lot of dead siblings, he was actually Experiment #10032 "

The most interesting possible answer is that he's just a regular dude who is a really, really good doctor.

I hate heroes.

I believe the point is that he's just supposed to be a good-willed doctor

>Butt hurt Toumafag

Kakine please

Shiage part was very good and entertaining. Out of everyone, he's the true hero in this volume.

>All the pictures of little Touma with spiky hair
Didnt Touma uses the hair gel

He is just a really good doctor that participated in the war.

Hamazura is in barely any of the spoilers. People were even saying the cover should have been the accelerator cover from last time.

He looks pretty evil with hair down.

Attached: Hair down Touma.png (540x754, 203K)

I really hate how much of a moralfag he's become, it doesn't fit. He was introduced trying to kill someone's mother, then essentially let his new team get sacrificed while he ran away from his responsibility. If you're going to be a scumbag character, just do it and stop making up your own convenient moral code.

Aiwass and Anna take Touma to mcdonalds

>looks like a h-VN protag

>Reads a series with like 800 of them

>10032 getting her gun out.gif
Unless Accel changes name to Yuriko.

>People were even saying the cover should have been the accelerator cover from last time
Wrong.
People said the cover should be Touma bossing Coronzon with his dick.

WHat is that crystal?

I'm not talking about anons I'm talking people who actually read the book

Touma drew a rare while going for an ssr once again. Fukou da.

LOL I JUST WANTED TO HELP SOME CHICK BLOW BUBBLES LOL

He doesnt really look like to me generic with his hair down

>Not asking why in hell Touma has a knife
it’s a fan art.

Attached: Remove IB I dare ya.jpg (870x1238, 358K)

No I mean something like 'Accelerator is a test tube baby from some fucked up experiment, and Accelerator is the 10032nd try, implying 10031 of them are dead'

Yeah me too, lad. What you on about?

>“How many Saints can we send out?”
Do the Anglicans even have any Saints we know of other than Kanzaki?

>Touma starts playing gacha games in part 3 to delude himself

Level 5s aren't ranked by Strength, Gunha could be stronger, now what?

Anyway the statement is a hypothetical. We can't disprove many people being gemstones

Acqua of the Back
Silvia

Stop trying to offend 10032, the consequences are terrifying.

Attached: DONT FUCK WITH MISAKA.png (1280x720, 808K)

>who said they go by strength
Irrelevant. Kakine is clearly stronger than him anyways.

What do NPCs see in Shitge, honest question?

Hell hanzou already does, he could make some new friends.

Acqua technically isn't a Saint anymore and Silvia is who knows where.

>implying 10032 would care

>Acqua of the Back
*of the rear
He's no longer a saint since WWIII

>seething

I still buy into the theory that he's Lola's child or some shit, or somewhere on Aleister's tree but I wouldn't be surprised if the point is that he came from a normal background.

Who will stop Touma?

>steaming

GTA protagonist that got dropped into the world of a LN.
His ability, "Keikaku Breaker, Level 5" is entertaining.

Yes you are, seething Toumafag shitposter.

Index. Just bite his head

He is Touma's child from the future sent to the past.

>falseflagging this hard

Acqua lost his GRS powers not his Saint powers

A 1 hour all you can buy 30% sale at the local supermarket.

Her number is her name. Misakas don’t have much "own" other than that. But yes 10032 would not care.

Attached: 1549221535922.jpg (1777x997, 179K)

>Falseflagging
Can we stop this, please?

I don't get it

>He is Touma's child from the future sent to the past.
Who is the mother?

Attached: 1542280594807.png (183x211, 36K)

Nice samefag, buddy.

Yuriko.

Mikoto pegging him nonstop

ok

Attached: 485939303020202.png (370x98, 4K)

Will OT1 Touma memories ever return before the finale?

Nice eddit

He'll die before that happens.

Only after Misaka releases OT1 Touma from AAA.

Then Accel is a fuck up. With these parents he is supposed to 1vs1 Aiwass in one page during OT1.

Attached: 1542097078446.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Anna is into young boys
Text with confirmation please ?

No. He's memories completely wiped out.
It's a pity since a lot of secrets about pre-OT Touma can be revealed and many contexts could be answered now.

to be nothing is to be everything
nihil est omnia

Reminder Nagai >>>>> Nishitkori.

Nah, fuck cloverfields.

I guess "Accelerator came from a normal woman (who was in no way related to Aleister, Kiharas, Lola, or any other person in series- just a random young woman) having a normal pregnancy. But I'm thinking he's either gonna be an AC test tube baby or a Crowley. I feel like if he were really a normal child, we'd have gotten "I remember my mother visiting my elementary school sometimes. I don't have a clear picture of her because once the teachers started expecting more out of me, she stopped coming." (implying they cut him off from her)

Anyone who denies this is delusional.

Nishikori's never done a good action scene. Railgun S was pure kino, on the other hand.

Yeah there's too much missing in his memory. It could just be a by-product from the drugs he's been pumped with, the experiments, many different things, but Accel's origins have always felt off in general. Plus his character is really closely linked to experiments and shit so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the truth either.

Accelerator having vague memories of a friendly mother visiting him at school (with the implication he was cut off from her) could easily play into the "he never had a real family, so he wants one" thing too

Both of them can fuck the right off

>Slide-shows are good action scenes
Raise your standards

Name a good action scene in Index (main series) then. It's always had lower budget.

>Accelerator becomes superintendent of AC
>Suddenly family out of nowhere come in to take custody of him
>Custody battle for Accelerator ensues

>Acqua of the Back
>Acqua of the Rear
Does crunchyroll make shit translations on purpose just so that they're different from the fan translations in the LN?

Accelerator

They definitely fucked with his head hard. For all we know, we could get "Accelerator finds a document that confirms he was stolen from his parents and they've been looking for him all this time"

I dunno, I feel like any long lost parents would be afraid of Accelerator if they met him now. Or maybe he'd suddenly act like a teenager who wants his mom and dad around them (only to get teased by Worst)

Yes

Touma vs Accel was better in Index s1, also known as the most well-produced season of the franchise. Adaptation, not so much.

Attached: 1489645005138.jpg (477x600, 97K)

Most accelerator fight scenes aren't really fights as they are disaster set pieces.

>WORST wins with data bank fuckery
>My dear son LOL LOL LOL

Attached: 1552060570806.png (913x626, 769K)

Stiyl vs Touma, Oriana vs Stiyl and Touma, Agnese fight, Vento v Touma, Amata vs Accel (twice) etc, etc.
The budget meme shows how ignorant you are, MP.

LN readers are a minority. Why should a major player like CR be obligated to pay attention to what they want?

Touma vs Tsuchimikado in Index 1

Because secondaries don't matter.

>Touma vs Accel was better in Index s1
Ahahahahaha no one actually believes this. I don't have the comparison screenshot, but you know the one.

Accelerator had a better laugh in season 1.

The CR translator is an ingun fan, he does so just to fuck with us.

This is your opinion, in my opinion Railgun did it much better because of the visual battle damage that characters took, it actually felt like there was things at stake, where as in Index it was like nobody ever felt threatened, it looks ridiculous that Accelerator is standing right next to #10032 and Mikoto too, where in railgun they manage to show that he is actually scared of Touma and stops walking towards them because he hears Touma standing back up.

You don't matter.

No one believes the S version was better you mean. Just shitposters with an agenda

The English translator is retarded, the other languages are actually decent.

Okamoto said he really fucked up his throat after s1

This is so contrarian that is must be bait.

>Characters standing still for a whole 2 seconds in one frame shot is good animation
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Sasuga.gif (480x271, 1.86M)

There is no agenda, it's the same franchise. Stop being a paranoid retard, there is no objectively better version, it's all subjective.

God bless

Touma vs Etzali is still the best fight scene.

>doesnt even actually show the impact and skips past it
>not objectively worse
ISHYDDT

The first season was made on an shoestring budget. Holy hell what are you smoking?

All of the movie fights.

It has impact
Tell me that's not important, when most of Index 3's fight scenes lacked impact and everyone said they were shit

Thank god

I think Accelerator's going to find out he's a fucked up AC experiment too. Wasn't Aleister going to make a body for Aiwass? He also wanted clones. And furthermore, if he was planning on getting Lilith back, he would want a body for her. So he has quite a few reasons to dabble in making bodies. As for why Aleister might "bring one of those bodies to life" and let them develop esper powers, I don't know. Probably more "science"

It has way more impact than S1 did because of the fact that characters didn't even get bruised in the slightest.

>It has impact
Where?
Yeah, but don't default to S3. We aren't talking about that.

Attached: Hm5B3sb.gif (480x270, 3.09M)

>muh budget
How to instantly spot a shitposter

If one of the spoilers is true Fraulein is Aiwass' avatar, which is why she was kept inside the windowless building

No seriously, look at this you dumbass fist gets closer, closer, closer and WHOOPS its already there! Clearly cutting corners just to save budget and it takes away from it entirely. Its objectively worse as a result.

Well, my post implies that whatever theoretical experiment made Accelerator wasn't going to be the final avatar anyway. It would be more like a test run/prototype

Makes sense, she does have an 'immortal body' iirc. It'd be a perfect host.

In fact, it not being quite good enough to be the final avatar could easily leave room for "Why don't we just bring it to life and let it have esper powers?"

WB is gone though and that’s the place for all of the Aleisters fun toys.

Attached: 1541452317738.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Index technicality has an immortal body because we’ll all never forget how she looked in that bikini during angel fall.

I doubt data of it still doesn't exist in the bank or somewhere in some form. Aleister plans for all contingencies.

That’s true.

Cuz 99% of harmeshit heroines cannot wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit instead while Only superior supporting characters can wear a bikini. Hope for the Haremstuff where Heroine can wear a bikini in the beach episode too.

Attached: Swimdex.jpg (1000x1414, 103K)

Hoodie>Magic Gods.
It’s a known fact; there was nothing to worry about.

One piece swimsuits are miracles of the universe, only completely uncute sluts wear bikinis.

Attached: 1541615196154.png (1500x1061, 1.97M)

Accelerator should have access to all of Aleister's shit. There's likely a lot of data there. And as pointed out, these hypothetical bodies were failures anyway, so most of them are probably long dead, with only Accelerator surviving because for some reason (maybe even a "why not lol I'm curious") Aleister turned him loose

>Aleister Aleister Aleister

Holy fuck I'm sick of hearing that name

Beetle is currently going to the city of pyramids

And Roman Catholic Church too!

ALEISTER

Attached: 1488002381481.jpg (731x570, 83K)

>X happened cuz Aleister did it
Such lazy storytelling.

Would Accelerator be traumatized if he found a warehouse full of children that looked a lot like him "sleeping" in vats of formaldehyde, while knowing the only reason he's not with them is Aleister said "lol lets see this one develop esper powers, I'm curious"

Is it lazy storytelling when there's over 40 novels of Aliester's Keikaku?

>still responding in 2019

BASED

Even if somehow all of the backdoors are on that phone, Accel is not getting ALL of his stuff. But he is indeed getting a lot including FIVE_JOBBERS and other facilities. Simple magic stuff and pre-casted Alesiter Meme spells that were on WB are gone.

Yes because it reinforces the unrealistic notion of the "great genius" who's smarter and more important than anyone else on Earth.