Hey Yea Forums about to start this, what am i in for?

hey Yea Forums about to start this, what am i in for?

Attached: legend of galatic heros.jpg (1280x868, 181K)

"Maybe there are benefits to autocracy"

Feel Frustrated

Attached: 1530026746291.jpg (537x500, 75K)

i am a couple of episodes in its not too bad... seems like games of thrones in space.

OP, leave before you get spoiled. It's one of the best dramas ever. Just take your time with it, and you'll be fine.

basically what said. Don't try to marathon it, you'll burn yourself out. Also, the dialogue can be a bit verbose sometimes, so it's ok to pause and go back to really understand what someone's saying. The animation quality gets better as it goes on, if you care about that.

I’m about 50 episodes in and I’m enjoying the hell out of it. Although I didn’t watch the movie or OVA first and kind of feel dumb for it. That said, if you enjoy history and epic stories of struggle and contests of personalities and intrigue it’s the greatest.

This show kind of ruined television for me. Not just anime, everything.

I fell asleep.Back to SAO for me.

The greatest anime of all time, but one you'll only want to watch in a batch of 5 or so episodes per week. It's really long but worth every minute of viewing.

semicircles

It is really good but for me it's best that it's one of a kind because I wouldn't be clamoring to watch tons of series like LoGH. The length is part of it.

Watch "My Conquest Is the Sea of Stars" before you watch the series OP. The movie is an excellent introduction to all of the main characters and the series takes place shortly after it.

A flawed but fun show.

Attached: Lotgh.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I marathoned this shit in like less than 2 weeks. No regrets.

This user is spot on.

Unironically the best the medium has to offer. It straight up ruined anime for me fora while afterwards since you really see just how shit and generic the vast majority of it is. Especially series like Psycho-Pass that other people try and claim are super deep.

For real though, leave before you get spoiled.

Attached: 1435117026959.jpg (1195x897, 157K)

Yeah I was surprised of how engrossing this show was. I wish I could forget it so I could watch it again.

A good time. Watch one episode a day and you are set to watch a great show for months.

>seems like games of thrones in space
I expect a live action adaption by HBO or Netflix in the coming years, facists vs liberals seems to be pretty culturally relevant and they'd have plenty of top-notch source material to keep them going

Attached: 185c8d7694967d20585f3f5b033cf9772b527ce52b1fb65b6254a47b02566a06.jpg (400x5000, 420K)

The ''i'm too American to understand politics so i'm gonna glorify a mediocre show'' anime

>HBO or Netflix in the coming years
please no

SIEG KAISER REINHARTO

Came for the big ass spaceships, stayed for the delicious beverages.

Attached: Legend.of.the.Galactic.Heroes.049.[x264.720p.10bit.AAC].mkv_snapshot_03.31_[2015.01.28_23.53.50].jpg (960x720, 70K)

A sausage fest hope you enjoy it

Attached: bromance.jpg (1262x1207, 268K)

Is it fujoshit? Dropping it.

cringe.