Kemono Friends

Attached: ibis friends.jpg (1265x1500, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/KemonoFriends/ImIks
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34739197
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34757033
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kemono Enemies

I love Tanuki so much.

Beep!

Attached: 73532011_p0.jpg (2508x1771, 1.22M)

What does this expression convey?

So what % of 5's do you think we will reach with tomorrow's episode?
How much deeper in the abyss can we go?

Attached: 1552062736717.png (2000x2000, 1.19M)

I don't like this.

Seemed like alot more OC was being made back in season one.
imgur.com/r/KemonoFriends/ImIks

Attached: veMwmfF.jpg (1277x1809, 530K)

Yes

Is it time for Beep to bully Brap-chan?

Attached: 1552216524225.jpg (2048x1446, 718K)

This last episode was so bad I can't bear to keep watching. I'm done. RIP Kemono Friends, you were great.

Attached: amazon1.png (1605x1057, 437K)

Attached: amazon2.png (1338x992, 252K)

It makes me sad that when the abysmal sales numbers come out in a few months, these threads will have stopped existing by then and everyone will have forgotten about KF2. I would have enjoyed gloating about it to the three people left who pretend to like this show.

I don't see very much outrage about it on Yea Forums, but Japan was really mad about the violence and hair-pulling against the idols. They just keep pissing off more and more of their viewers.

I think the only group left that KF2 can claim are the idol/seiyuu otaku. But then they pull that shit. How do you think they felt? Is that fun to watch?

Attached: home invasion.jpg (1200x674, 82K)

>Japan was really mad about the violence and hair-pulling against the idols
Whoa, what the fuck happened?

Double Sphere stormed the PPP studio before kidnapping Blue Kaban.

Attached: war criminal.png (1280x720, 766K)

Man, Double Sphere kinda come off as assholes. They better have a good explanation why Brap-chan is so important.

It honestly seems like at this point their goal is to burn the franchise into the ground and just call it quits.

I can't comprehend Japan's Idol culture so that outrage is just something I can't fully grasp.
Honestly it probably the same for the rest of the board.

Dog really wants to do the peanut butter trick.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends S2 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.49_[2019.03.11_11.20.13].jpg (1280x720, 274K)

looks like i made the right decision to not watch one second of kf2. i'll still keep monitoring these threads in case a miracle happens but i'm not expecting one

Attached: NAQ1Apf.png (1224x688, 740K)

They could've just done nothing and achieve the same goal with better results.

Yeah and that's why Kaban is going to be the villain and actually the one responsible for the beasts. With the whole lab and experimenting with the cerulean thing going on.

I don't hate KF2 as much as the anons here, I just think it's rather boring. But the scenes that are truly hard to watch for me are "Tabenaide" from ep1 and Toki bullying.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34739197
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34757033

Wow, this was doujinkino.

The real question is can Kyururu take the Knot?

Kyururu won't have a choice, thankfully.

The whole thing is here hover over text for English.
Man what could of been.
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12790

Attached: 1550878696028.jpg (850x638, 99K)

Chances are that the first BD will at least sell because it comes with an event ticket for a VA event. People may not like the show, but the want to support the VAs, it's a weird situation.

I'm not an idol man, but it's not too hard to understand.
>I like this character, she makes me happy by singing and dancing
>Other character commits violence against that character
>Character is visibly in pain
>Other idol stands in the background scared, she doesn't know what to do

Why the fuck are you showing me this? Especially in Kemono Friends, a world that should be far away from that shit.

>that's why Kaban is going to be the villain
If Kaban did that and succeeded, 99% of viewers would consider her the hero, not the villain.

There was this scene with Kyururu glaring at her suspiciously, so you might actually be right.

Attached: where is your pride as a human.jpg (1189x662, 120K)

I think it's because the difference between Mine's vision and Tatsuki's vision of Friend behavior is the unterpretation of what it means for animals to turn into people.
For Mine, this would also extend into personality and behaviors, as in they have human personalities first and foremost.
For Tatsuki, this only applies to their bodies so they would instead have animal behaviors first and foremost and develop human personalities based on that.

I hope Kaban summons the power of her pack to bring the tanoshii back to the park.

Kemono Friends 2 Rebellion
She goes full Homura to bring back her Serval and boss and the whole park unites to stop her.
Her lab was just researching ways to bring back her Serval and fix her boss.
She was so obsessed with that goal that human no longer interest her and she neglects her equipment.
Kaban did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1550408351748.jpg (2171x3070, 2.39M)

>>Other idol stands in the background scared, she doesn't know what to do
Godspeed, Grape-kun.

Attached: 1500014156031.jpg (2000x2482, 1.19M)

You might be saying "Wow, 2 stars on volume 2, that seems suspiciously high". It's because one of the ratings is a 5-star joke review.
>"I will rate this 5, just like I do on Niconico"

It's also the only 5-star rating on any of their BDs.

Attached: 5.png (1102x386, 58K)

If all of KF2 turned out to be a bad dream, would people stop hating us?

>It's also the only 5-star rating on any of their BDs.
Oh, I was wrong, here's another 5-star joke review. It's even more vicious than the other one.

Attached: 5.png (1096x561, 80K)

$5 it breaks 80% tomorrow.

The whole season is actually a Grey wolf shitposting fan fic.
Kyururu is actually Grey wolf's OC and that is why she has heterochromia.

>"I will rate this 5, just like I do on Niconico"
heh

Kyururu the humen

Dislikes: Animals, fun

I'd believe it more if this was Giraffe's. Gray Wolf is an excellent author.

Take a look at this tiny place. To the heart seeking freedom this park is a prison surrounded by water. And so this friend sought to escape from her prison. She sought a way to cross over into other worlds. And she opened her heart to darkness.

Attached: 1551955055752.jpg (780x720, 108K)

I said shitpost Fic
I.E. intentionally making a bad fic as a joke.