SO SNEED - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SNEED - HE REPRESENTS CHUCK, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHUCK...

SO SNEED - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SNEED - HE REPRESENTS CHUCK, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHUCK, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE JANNY, WHO REPRESENTS NEWFAGS. BUT JANNY, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CITY SLICKER IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO SUCK THE CHUCK - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED SUCKING CHUCK, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU FUCKED. BUT JANNY, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID! YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF SUCKING CHUCK - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF JANNY’S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE CHUCK IS NOT SUCKED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY SEEDED. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN S11E05. THE BLOODY FRINKIACS ATTEMPTED TO FUCK CHUCK, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FEEDED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A MOD IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT ON THE OLD SIMPSON PLACE, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: 1528005812652.png (511x479, 224K)

basté

absolutely based and chuckpilled

Please tell me what board this meme is from so I can tell you to go back to it. I suspect Yea Forums but I would like to be sure.

You got it right.
But can you also get right the ending digit of your post number? Like my 5?

formerly known as Yea Forums

Weak check my 4

I can't believe I read that in his voice.

Worldfilter when. I can't wait to see these Facebook spics and zoomers rage

Jamie pull up that clip of Sneed ripping \tv\'s asshole off. Jesus christ look at the size of that Sneed.

Based
Cringe

Why can't you retarded children keep your crap on your own board?

I want to feed Asuka my seed

Who got em

Because they're retarded children. Duh.

>ywn tell yunyun you want to marry her, fuck her and then leave in the middle of the night while shes still asleep

>le cringe
Oof

we need more peterson posting
hes such a pseud

>lets two freeloaders loiter outside his shop, scaring off potential customers
>insults newcomers to farming, acts dismissive towards reviving old farm land
>puts his gummybears next to the seeds
>left Chuck's name on the store, letting the world know, "Hey, this farm supply store used to be a Fuck and Suck"
Sneed is a horrible business owner.

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

>oof
Yikes

a chuck falls in love with a sneed

Big talk coming from a guy without an user's Fanon & Sanon.

>Yikes
Wow, just wow...

>Wow
i literally cant even

Can we just ignore these Sneedshitters and have a comfy anime thread? Post your favorite series' I'll start:

Shingeki no Kyojin
Naruto
Evangelion
Eyeshield 21
Dragon Ball

>Post your favorite series' I'll start:
>
>Shingeki no Kyojin
I'd rather have a Sneed thread.

>i literally cant even
who hurt you?