One Piece

Will Hyogoro regain his former glory somehow?

Also official release is out.
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001588

Attached: hyo.jpg (792x796, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QkK4YcZrSc
astrostyle.com/scorpio-horoscope/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onikuma
youtu.be/ctwww610xec
youtube.com/watch?v=G415x5zYDn8
youtube.com/watch?v=mbsXoSKTge0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's Bonney when we need her?

Attached: Big mmmmm.webm (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Attached: Risky.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Cleaner art when

Attached: IMG_20190310_202834.jpg (1080x1194, 403K)

cleaner funky

Attached: funky.jpg (1200x579, 184K)

So what's his Devil Fruit?

5ch is convinced it is a triceratops. i'm still in the disease spreading mosquito/insect camp

I love my prince so much!!!

Attached: Little Kata.jpg (549x560, 181K)

I'd say a Sabertooth. It would be the perfect combination with a Mammoth and a Pteranodon.

Wano samurai may know ways to control haki even more specifically, like ninjas or minks hiding their presence from CoO.

I'm going Manticore now that Scorpion is off the table (unless Kaido really was okay with doubling down)

Why does Katakuri have the same clothes?
Is he too poor to buy new clothes?

>Wanting worse art

This translation makes it sound like it's not necessarily Zoro's sword that got stolen. Maybe he's going after the Nidai Kitetsu?

GO!!!

Attached: roll.png (1872x4544, 3.39M)

the way that town was children of the corn-ish would be something if they just kidnapped him to indoctrinate him or some shit

Number 0,1,6,7,9,10,12,14,16,18,21,22,25,26,
27,28 are ugly!

Hopefully he can use Seimei Kikan.

When do you think this takes place?
youtube.com/watch?v=4QkK4YcZrSc

Attached: DzTG.jpg (1200x1096, 260K)

Ancient Scorpion Zoan (That Plumo-scorpion or whatever) or a Mythical Zoan Scorpio.

Oda likes referencing mythology, and the Scorpio astrology reading fits Queen almost
perfectly.

astrostyle.com/scorpio-horoscope/

>Favorite Things: Underground music, spicy food, an air of danger, one-of-a-kind objects, wireless devices, organic ingredients, vinyl

Technology (Robot arm) + Music (Performing a concert for crew) is a part of Queen's character. More below.
>Secret Wish: To have complete and total control

Queen is an All-Star / Calamity of a very brutal, tyrannical pirate crew. Not so secret but is a feature derived from his position.

>Where You’ll Find Them: In the studio producing a platinum album, sitting at the corner table of an underground bar, taking things apart and figuring how to put them back together again

Queen is introduced by performing a funk concert for his underlings. He was fiddling with a mechanical arm when talking with Jack and King.

>Body Part: Crotch, reproductive organs

Queen desired to go the Pleasure District in Wano, is an implied Okama.

The Scorpion ships all but confirms Queen's Zoan, but I figured the Scorpio parallels help further the case. What else do you guys think?

Attached: brookSmonkingWeed.gif (500x306, 575K)

after dressrosa his bounty is 500 mil and is referenced a lot in the town

Before WCI and during Zou.

I'm happy as long as I don't get a traitor

>Galette
>Amande
>Fuyumeg (better, legal aged Pudding)
>Brulee
>Brulee's sister at the same time
>Smoothie

Attached: the-decuptuplets-girls.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

the one and only, of course

Attached: 1552026850896.png (1558x1129, 336K)

Did they show this part in the anime?

Attached: op.jpg (1005x510, 217K)

Rer.

Well you better not steal Sanji's wife.

Reminder that Shirahoshi is best girl

here, try this one, at least it covers all digits

Attached: 1552251505607.png (1872x4544, 1.75M)

Attached: itjc4bdrreq11.jpg (1225x681, 171K)

:)

roll for Poire

Attached: 36683545_255034718417634_8332331000570839040_n.jpg (600x750, 99K)

roll for pudding

Attached: chwanji.jpg (567x541, 30K)

>副船長的な役割
>He plays a role similar to a vice-captain when his nakama are in a crisis.

Referring to that scene in W7, also "的" confirming that he actually isn't the vice-captain but acting like one when the crew needs that moral boost. Check.

taking all

WTF does Big Mom fuck?

Attached: Ugly furry.jpg (247x204, 8K)

No fucking shit he isn't the named vice captain, no one is. Otherwise someone would have the vice captain role. The only thing that matters is that we now know for a fact Zoro and Nami constitute the vice captain role together, although Nami contributes more. So this ends the argument in the previous thread.

I'm glad I got best girl

Attached: Galette.png (640x512, 136K)

that's just decoration, his brother don't have those

so you pretty much accept he can be vice captain whenever he wants ok kek

>(unless Kaido really was okay with doubling down)
99% sure that what animal a smile fruit grants is completely up to chance considering they look identical and are all produced together.

Attached: 0738-004.jpg (1520x1200, 538K)

claiming all of them with my get

Attached: 1552028220556.gif (611x681, 370K)

Pretty much. Zoro and Nami are the most prominent members of the crew after Luffy, but the concept of vice-captain...or rather an hierarchy like this doesn't exist among the strawhats.

Poire please.

Can wait for Zoro to be next generation's Mihawk.

Attached: kisspng-roronoa-zoro-dracule-mihawk-one-piece-treasure-cru-zoro-5ac4bf7160b857.230204201522843505396 (678x1179, 490K)

>"I have three swords but I'll defeat you with a butter knife"

Pathetic

Attached: Smug Purin.png (1004x720, 562K)

rolling for best girl

Attached: smoothie.jpg (735x602, 97K)

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit. Also since there is a one piece live action thread up who do you think would be a good choice for Vivi? They will definatly get an arabian descendant actress since Alabasta is basically Egypt, i dont have a problem with that as long as she has a light skin

Attached: 335f957780e1bd945105f3ff96b0faab.jpg (640x512, 135K)

that shit will never not be TOP kek asshole mihawk is still the best one piece character introduction. Hobo rayleigh comes in close second

>"I have three swords but I'll defeat you with this toenail."

Reroll, I don't want a loli.

He even stated that he'd use something even smaller if he had one

He'll use the seppuku blade instead.

Attached: 15.png (902x1300, 357K)

>one piece live action
>Hosted by and (possibly) directed by Netflix

She's going to be a black-as-night "We Wuz Kangz" ebony. Along with Nami.

Attached: netflix-nami.jpg (832x1079, 67K)

Queen totally stole Franky's "posing with underlings" gag and its frankly disgusting

Still wondering if 48-56 are half minks. Or was that answered already?

A Praline is fine too

Attached: Praline-Sun-Pirates.png (3126x3013, 1.92M)

Further proof that Franky will fight Queen. Posing cyborg vs Posing cyborg.

I don't need to roll, I already have my Charlottefu

Attached: slothfu.png (439x679, 322K)

Yeah, that was fuckin based, had a Mihawk flashback right then.

kek what an original funny joke XD

Why was Norland so based? He was definitely Garp tier at least.

Attached: One Piece v31-023.jpg (2037x3056, 1.33M)

Nope, Nami will be white but they will queerbait the fuck out of LGBT with her.
Vivi will likely be a literal we wuz kween though

WTF is with 77-79 arms?

Just imagine kidfags, sanjifag and powerlevelfags scream...

She has regular arms. If you look closely:
They seem to be weapons that she attaches at the elbow with zippers

praline please

Rer.

totally I'm sure franky has upgraded franky general to Turn A tier by now

It would get a massive backlash and since Oda is supposedly invovled i dont think it'll happen. At best she would be slightly tanned

Attached: 3amal_maher.jpg (960x720, 82K)

just in case the original requester is here, i finished up the sketch of the wano Hina, uncensored here

Attached: hina.png (2792x2520, 866K)

Gib me mommy

Oh, buddy. If only it were.

Yea Forums shit only to illustrate point

Attached: Domino_1280.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

>It would get a massive backlash

As if they'd give a fuck.

Attached: samurai_Jacks_OFF.gif (480x270, 583K)

>It would get a massive backlash
Since when has Oda ever given a fuck about what other people think?

Would be fine if not for the hair

Rooooll

>It's just a gag.
You're reaching dude, any time you don't like something, it doesn't make it just a gag.
When Luffy lost to Lucci, Usopp challenged Lucci. It foreshadows an event at the end of the story.
Usopp was 100% serious and so was Luffy and so was Nami and so was Zoro. Usopp is the vice captain literally in that if the captain is compromised, he replaces him. We all hope Luffy doesn't die, but he might.

>implying that's bad

i managed to catch it right before the thread hit the bump limit. thank you again, drawanon: she's a beauty. i was only wondering if you were planning to color it too

To be fair Domino isnt white, she only has white features, if the girl had a straight hair and the right make up she would he fine
Sometimes they do, specially with stuff that has a massive stablished fanbase that will jump on their troats gor every minor change

>still seething from another thread about your usopp delusion
One Piece fandom needs a cleansing

Where’s the male one?

>implying Franky isnt already S tier

Attached: based.jpg (2435x1080, 2.12M)

yep, I'll ink it and get to it eventually, although probably later in the week.

Rollin.

Going all in for a Charlotte babe.

You keep projecting emotions onto others. You have no argument except insult, because what I said is true. In some ways that implies that it's you who's upset.
When Usopp joins the crew he non jokiningly demands to be the captain of the crew, since he was just about to set sail in the same manner as Luffy had. Luffy refuses. Usopp then demands to be vice captain. Luffy accepts and Nami writes it down. No way around this user.
At Ennies Lobby Usopp proves it by saving Zoro from the Rust Rust no Mi User and simultaneously saving Luffy's life too by challenging Lucci as the new captain of the SH pirates. Of course Luffy woke up, that doesn't change it.

But it's a gag ? What am I supposed to say ?
Luffy straight refused to give him the captain position so Usopp is still damage controling in that scene, it's supposed to be funny dude.
If you bring up emotional scenes with Luffy, Nami has so much more of it than anyone else in the crew that it's not even worth to mention Usopp.

oooh, that's great to hear. don't fret yourself and take your time

Attached: 1512780424330.png (142x121, 16K)

Rolling for Smoothie

LOOK AT THIS DUUUUD

Attached: 1551825620336.png (1726x970, 1.1M)

>usopp is still damage controlling.
Usopp was literally about to set sail as his own captain and DID NOT ASK to join the Strawhat crew.
His request was not a joke, and Luffy wasn't kidding when he agreed to Usopp's demand. That's just your headcanon that contradicts the manga because you don't like what happened.

>At Ennies Lobby Usopp proves it by saving Zoro from the Rust Rust no Mi User
Usoppfag, for the umpteenth time, that was anime only.

Some really fine anatomy there, drawanon. And I'm not just talking about her chest. Hope your tests went well.

Fuck my life, rerolling on this now

Look at yourself, I'm sorry Oda's story upsets you so, but Usopp made this arrangement from the start and he's held himself up to it as well.

Attached: Usopp.png (674x354, 426K)

That's pretty damn clever, though.

Well, hot damn. Not too shabby and hanging out with Brulee would be pretty cool too.

Attached: 1548623954120.jpg (1200x730, 135K)

>being literally and unironically autistic

Attached: 1551960582046.jpg (184x250, 5K)

not done yet, got one in 2 days, which is why i cant finish the Hina tonight.

the feet were killer, I hate drawing feet because I'm a lazy artist

>and he's held himself up to it as well.
He literally left the crew though. Also, he wanted to propose himself as a vice-captain again when he rejoined, but didn't do it after the crew "demanded" an apology.

Gib Big Tiddies

and become a prisoner of big mam!

>Usopp was literally about to set sail as his own captain and DID NOT ASK to join the Strawhat crew.
Yeah, so what.
>His request was not a joke
It's a typical Usopp thing to do. He's always bragging about himself.

Once again, that scene is a G-A-G.

roll

>he literally left the crew though.
>stayed around them wearing a mask rescuing them constantly and then fulfilled his oath to take over if Luffy abandoned his duties when he gave up vs Lucci.

>official release
what does it mean?
and if this is "official" why is it in such fucking bad quality?

>he wanted to propose himself as vice captain again.
headcanon. He already is and always will be, even after the water 7 incident where he got mad because a nakama was dying.

Usopp had the most impact in that Lucci moment because he and Luffy fought in W7, nothing more.

>the feet were killer, I hate drawing feet because I'm a lazy artist

Just give 'em cozy socks

Attached: perona-zoro-bday.jpg (1100x700, 371K)

>luffy's face when he sees usopp's face
Zoro isnt the captain faggot, Luffy loves Usopp and doesn't give two shits about what happened on Water 7.
Zoro threatening to leave the crew when he doesn't get his way is a much worse problem than Usopp defending a nakama's life from his crew that doesn't understand how alive it is.

yeah agree

>doesn't know what official means
>thinking it's bad quality
Impressive, you're somehow the most retarded person in this thread

>headcanon.
Read the manga.
He later helped, but not as a crew member. He did it out of obligation as a friend.

Usopp challenged Lucci to be his opponent so that Lucci couldn't land a killing blow on a given up Luffy. Luffy's reaction to Usopp was because Usopp is his best friend.

that user is not wrong tho: mangaplus' scan quality is fucking ass compared to og viz

Nothing you wrote has anything to do with anything I wrote. And it's also dumb.

Show the page.
>he later helped, but not as a crew member.
He helped throughout the whole fucking arc as though he was just pretending not to be a crewmember,

Why is every characterfag retarded but me?
No, but seriously what's the point of liking a character if your vision of them is purely delusion? I like Usopp as the weak sniper and a coward that eventually will be brave. If you like the character why the need to pretend he's someone more then that. Relationships with deluded characterfags must be abusive nightmares if they keep wanting to change everyone.

well thats why im asking you bitch

It is, and I don't really understand why. How does the process even work?

Anything fuckeable at least

That's an uncomfortable looking pose Perona is doing

People only dislike Shirahoshi because her constant crying was annoying to listen to
Her character & development are fantastic and she's one of the most underrated characters in the series
Change my mind

Attached: one-piece-2827091.jpg (750x591, 217K)

rolling

>Change my mind
who cares

I can't. I also think Rebecca has an excellent back story and it's the only thing i liked about Dressrosa. Fuck Doffy.

>Change my mind
but i can't user, you're right

Attached: 12-13.png (1806x1300, 1.13M)

Is this guy even Usoppfag? I think he might be the same guy who keeps posting about how superior Luffy is to Zoro because of the Arlong scene. I.e. as our late furryfriend would put it, "antizorofag".

i dont like her because shes boring like rebecca and almost every girl character in the manga

>Fuck Doffy
Don't say that user he was a good boy T_T

>Fuck Doffy.
Calm down, Violet!

rerol

I wish there wasn't any text or just "father it's the sun" on the big picture, it's ruins the image

FUNK

Gimme Galette.

Bear

Nah, cries too much. All princess pale in comparassion to Vivi, they are each a downgrade from the one that came before

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 216 - 8.jpg (1066x1600, 417K)

Well you did a bang up job on them, so whatever you're doing works.

Attached: 1495151831133.png (367x489, 204K)

Let's roll those dice

Underage, but I can wait. Better than getting on of the ugly ones

Zoro was entirely in the right in that situation though

rollin cause y not

>Ugly Charlotte
No such thing

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1547093642317.jpg (920x1400, 362K)

sure

forgot link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onikuma

Attached: ShunsenOniguma.jpg (400x514, 136K)

She's in an uncomfortable situation. The girl on the right spooks her so she's recoiling.

Attached: perona_tounge.gif (500x281, 599K)

I don't get this mentality at all. One Piece have so many likeable characters so that you don't have to delude yourself about one, you can just go like another, and they're all treated respectfully with some exceptions but there's hoping the injustice will be fixed (Smoker on PH, Law on Dressrosa, Coby sleeping on the job after he declared he wants to be an admiral)

When was the last time we seen Nami wearing glasses

Attached: IMG_20190310_222720.jpg (1080x751, 305K)

Let's go Brule

Attached: 121.jpg (2048x1504, 3.7M)

galette waifu get

Attached: waitasec.png (229x227, 169K)

Well, i hope so, but right now it seems like she returned back to her minks people.

Attached: 1524659842340.png (353x458, 134K)

>where is that hand going nami

>how the fuck am i even balancing all of this shit right now

i dont want to cheat on galette but her sister is also a super nice get

>that wet dress
Holy shit, my dick.

Girls are boring, that's why they have to look good.

i might have an idea...

Attached: 1530134548799.png (593x671, 497K)

Early post-TS Oda was really blatant with his UsoNa.

its more just big sister affection showing usopp he is worthy to be considered a man.

Step 5: Acceptance.
Omedetou.

Black rat.

Well they were the weakest members so they were teaming up quite often.

Post One Piece characters nobody hates.

Attached: manga-de-one-piece-912-zoro.jpg (750x500, 87K)

Attached: Vivi.jpg (661x935, 514K)

Attached: spanish clown.jpg (500x694, 235K)

Attached: 1466679473418.jpg (666x1000, 133K)

Wrong.

I know you're that Vivifag but I love Vivi anyway

Attached: giantturtle.jpg (1520x1200, 414K)

Lots of Sanjifags hate him.
Lots of Carrotfags and Powerlevel fags hate her.

Attached: 1511737739298.jpg (400x400, 51K)

The big thing that always makes me wonder about the world of One Piece... Why are some characters.... Really HUGE. I mean, yes. Queen is big because he is FAT... But why is her THAT big. When you compare him to the others in that scene. Luffy looks like a normal sized asian. Hyogoro... well. he looks your typical sized old man. Shrunk and all. But why is Queen, and many others... Looking like they are literal GIANTS. You would normaly think someone would be tall when they are 2 meter and up...THen you look at some other.. Who are 3 meter and taller. Queen.... looks like he is at least 5-6 meters tall. Thats HUGE:

Everything except giants

Fuck it.

Luffy and his ilk are pirate scum. The amount of disorder, violence and damage pirates cause marks them as a stain which must be burnt out of society at all costs. They result in cities needing to be rebuilt, political turnoil and more than a few calls to the morgue. They're disgusting infantile selfish criminals that need to face justice to make the world a better place. It's absolutely disgusting that so many people don't understand this.

Different races can breed. My headcanon is that big humans just have some giant/big fishman genes in them.

>moralfags
>lorefags
>lunafags

>Lots of Carrotfags and Powerlevel fags hate her.
Those aren't persons so they don't count.

Attached: 02271.png (481x174, 42K)

Only carrotfags hate Vivi and they are subhumans
No, im the usual Vivifag and that wasnt me(though i would make the same post)

Attached: 542e1c938eba517d2d6b3f6af5d9778e.jpg (500x500, 73K)

They just say that when they're angry, they don't really mean it :3

I know, the powerlevelfags keep on insisting on giving her one of the most overpowered fruits there are.

Well, I guess I'm a Carrotfag now.

This cutie

Attached: peronWinegirlStyle.jpg (1080x1598, 359K)

>fags

Attached: 58676857496.png (744x632, 286K)

Anyone who remenbers how she treats everyone besides Luffy hates her

Good taste bro

Lunafags aren't people and their opinions don't matter

Attached: 1534003597510.jpg (950x1045, 104K)

Bon Clay? At worst people are neutral toward him

Attached: 1544039606702.png (784x793, 449K)

Is this femboa or just Orochimaru Oda-style?

>Senor Pinks strongest attack on Frankys weakspot is equal to a single punch from Franky
Franky is as strong as the monster trio, he just doesn't have the speed or mobility to keep up

I think we all agree Buggy is hard to hate.

Attached: Buggy D Clown.jpg (831x716, 420K)

Grannyfag. It's not even about shipping, Shonen MCs simply don't marry a granny.

Thats just knowing about Oda's foreshadowings m8

Attached: IMG_20190217_182709_529.jpg (1280x1076, 226K)

The only thing to hate about him is that there's not enough of him.

malboa, not femboa.

I wish Oda would draw Orochimaru now

Nose is too big

Skunk. Many said a scorpion because of his braid turning into a stinger but I am quite sure that he'll turn into a skunk.

mythical uma uma no mi model: unicorn

or the haki

You know what would be funny.. If the way his body looks right now is just a shell and his true SUPER form is under it all. You know. Making a compact super form that is able to rival a pacifista..... Or even the Pacifista that will replace the Shichibukai. As was mentioned during Reverie..

Im still sad the calamaties didnt mirror the ice age trio

giant centipede

Same clothes.. He was a kid, he can´t wear as adult the same costume..

Well his shoulder balls go over his shirts so it's not such a crazy theory as some might tell you.

Attached: Cutty-Flam-Franky-tjNLvor5h-b.jpg (453x600, 55K)

my favourite non issue in One Piece is where people with unusual bodies like Franky get their clothes
most of the Yonko commanders have their chests bare, it's like they can't find a shirt that fits

I miss when One Piece could have gargantuan animals roaming the sea without them being called ancient weapons

Carrot is using Koala shirt?

Which giant animal is called an ancient weapon?

the one that sank Jack

Attached: 1501676303472.jpg (480x576, 50K)

praline plz

You're objectively a faggot if you dislike him

Attached: our lord and savior Buggy D. Clown.jpg (640x360, 72K)

I never heard anyone refer to it as an ancient weapon.

The haters love him!

Attached: Katakuri.png (640x512, 133K)

Attached: 1530801804485.png (233x542, 121K)

I love Galette
Brulee has one cute sister.
I like her but.. She should join first to say this.. and Nami and Robin are too atttractive too to say this..

ugly teeth

thats a big lovable mermaid princess, not a gargantuan animal

In these threads, not the series
Momo is to Zunisha as Shirahoshi is to the Sea Kings

Looks like a fuckin retahd

Anyone know if this is the first instance of the laugh "Mwa ha ha!"?

No one hates him but he's the least interesting member of the crew so far; hopefully that changes in Wano.

I love pink zoro, too!

Based katakcutie

Attached: drawfriend_katakuri.png (601x574, 113K)

I want to hate him but it's not working. Like an evil luffy he's too fun and cute to even dislike.

Well, first of all I disagree with that theory, second, according to what you said and that theory it's specifically Momo who's the weapon if we're treating this as an analogy to Shirahoshi

What if Queen has a robot zoan?

It's not a perfect similarity. The Sea Kings have some degree of free will, and Shirahoshi is the ruler of all of them seemingly. Zunisha is a lone elephant that apparently must obey its last master no matter what or some such. And it appears to be old beyond belief, not sure it has quite as much power left to do much anyways.

Yeah. He is a god.
I doubt it.. I like Katakuri and I saw his haters.

Attached: buggy legend.jpg (742x3994, 739K)

>not a gargantuan animal
Fucking donquixotes

>the least interesting member of the crew
maybe to you

Yeah, like fucking deathnote right?

It's all meaningless, and not worth thinking about though I hope after these Vivre cards we can get a nice map of the perspective of heights of all the characters because Oda is horrible at showing just how ridiculously tall some of these characters are. It would make perfect sense that characters could be completely different sizes when you consider most of the world has been developing completely separately from each other and includes races like giants but then Oda constantly shows all the sizes are meaningless by having people with the exact same family genetics being totally different heights. Like Luffy is a literal manlet in our world to give off an underdog vibe but his dad and grandad are over 8 and 9 feet tall.

Reminder that canonically Shirahoshi and Hancock are the most beautiful women in the world, and both of them turned Sanji to stone.

Attached: Sanji turned into Stone.png (382x418, 334K)

Hehehe. I mean an EVEN Slimmer version. REmember how he looked when he was younger. That kind of slim. But still muscular. Like a litle more mature Water 7 version of Franky....... But without the Popeye arms.

He's best of strawhats, he's both awesome and funny, real face of the series right after MC.

Attached: One_Piece_360_19.jpg (293x216, 40K)

He was pretty interesting when people left and right were convinced he'd leave the crew.

>Shirahoshi is only 16 and Sanji lusted after her
>People are surprised to find out Pudding is 16

idiot
basado

>the exception that proves the rule.
Getting lost really/disabled/sword stolen is a cool quirk. The other strawhats just have more and are more fleshed out is what I'm saying, not that he's bad.

Attached: Zoro Chimney.jpg (724x374, 198K)

16 is literally prime sexual age

Don't forget Sunny Go = San Ni Go = 325.
56(Gomu)+110(Hito)+Hana(87)+Yomi(43)+Nikyu(29) = 325
Perhaps it just reflects how Kuma protected the Sunny for 2 years.
Perhaps it hints at something more.

Attached: brook relaxed.jpg (223x254, 26K)

The people who make live action anime movies don't care about live action anime movies

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2016_05_dragonball_evolution_writer-1200x675.jpg (1280x868, 164K)

>malboa, not femboa.
Sorry, had a stroke.

If I could I'd force Oda to give us at least one seriously cool ninja villain in Wano. He's making them into memes meanwhile I expected an Orochimaru or Madara to be Shogun's bodyguard and Usopp and Nami to learn some legit jutsu.

Oda does this shtick way too fucking often, it's boring. He admits he can't draw any better so why does every new female character have to canonically be the hottest we've seen yet. He said Komurasaki was hotter than these two in canon as well.

test

t. pedo

Attached: Mochi Police.jpg (2520x2520, 514K)

There are technically 7 or 8 stages now

Americans need to fuck off with their retarded standards, you are destroying the world

Ninja's always get depicted as jokes, Naruto is the outlier

I would like him less if he was more fleshed out. I like him simple and mysterious, I'll hate to see his tearjerking childhood story like with Sanji.

Big Mom family is a geneticists wet dream, she seems to have the characteristic types of people of every kind across the world in her family. The all blue of genetic engineering, no wonder she wanted Germa tech.

t. pedo

I wish they would get some interactions in Wano, even if no romantic (Kaya waiting for Usopp) I kind of like the pair.

13*

explain to me clearly how fucking 16 year olds will save the world

The people in Naruto are wizards, not ninjas.

>he said Komurasaki was hotter than these two in canon as well.
Chapter/page or post it?
I was trying to imply that Shirahoshi and Hancock were more attractive than Komurasaki, and that we can know she's a false beauty or not what she seems because Sanji did not turn to stone at the sight of her.

Fair enough, but the creator had no participation in the creation of that series, and Oda is following the production of the live action to some degree

It would increase the western birth rate above stable levels keeping the world civilized

Well, most other strawhats had their big drama plot.

Pedos OUT

Attached: Don't make him shoot.jpg (1913x1080, 621K)

It'd be hard to make a good series about ninjas since avoiding all attention is their priority

Maybe I don't read enough manga and watch enough anime. I legit only remember the ninjas from Ruroni Kenshin, HxH and Rance hentai and only in HxH he has a slightly quirky personality.

I have but one question One Piecefags
Why are half of the female characters CLAMP-tier long-legged?

See
And in DBE case its even worse since this movie triggered Akira hard, he had no contact with the production group whatsoever

Obviously a fetish

I know but the non-magic ninja parts of combat are pretty cool. Like saske changing shuriken directions with strings, planting explosive tags or when shikamaru tries to trick their opponents into falling into a trap.

CLAMP drew excellent women as women themselves and also feminine men, it'd be a wise practice to take inspirations from them at least somewhat. Good eye user.

Why is this a controversial opinion? It’s objectively true. Physically, at least. I don’t care about arguments over what age is mentally best to start letting kids fuck but physically 16 is peak

Sanji, Franky and Brook have same thing of being pervs. Usopp is supposed to be coward. Chopper is just cute. Nami isn't bitch anymore.
Robin is much less cynical then she was.

I think Oda doesn't want ninjas or samurai outshine pirates, Kaido's crew.

Attached: f018.jpg (717x723, 305K)

mythical fruit:kirin

age of consent is 16 in most states actually (30/50)

youtu.be/ctwww610xec

It's not about the law, it's the societal stigma that's the problem.

Katafags have no room to talk considering Totto Land had no problem believing Pudding would be married off at 16 years old.
Big Mom got pregnant for the first time when she was 17 as well.

2 or 20, any thing else is an insult.

1. Oda likes long legs
2. Some of them belong to a tribe called the Longleg tribe
3. It’s possible Oda starts with the torso/head and has a bad habit of drawing his females too high up in the frame, and he’s not very good at drawing feet, so it’s possible he just extends the legs
4. One Piece has always had very lanky long-limbed stylization, it’s partially done on purpose but he definitely goes overboard sometimes to the point it just looks silly

This made me realize that Zoro does have a secondary thing of being a white knight like Sanji, though he hides it better.

When I was 16 I was a sexually confused anal-freak. It was a phase I passed with no trace of it left. I think it was good that I wasn't sexually active, who knows how badly it could've turned out.

rollan

roll

>Sanji, Franky and Brook have same thing of being pervs
Franky isn't the same thing of perv as Sanji
and Brook. He's perverted about his own body.
>Nami isn't bitch anymore.
? She still is. she simply became more patient with some antics which is a normal development.
>Robin is much less cynical then she was.
True, but it makes sense.

Depends entirely on the age gap.

I agree that 16 year olds probably shouldn’t be out fucking whoever they want since I don’t believe they’re capable of making good decisions but the fact still stands that physically 16 year olds are at their sexual prime

Well the age of consent in Japan is 12 and in most of the world (even half of the US it's 16).

People have become too engrained in the 18 is the magic number someone evolves from Ivysaur to Venusaur and becomes a brand spanking new adult with a fancy career, new house, and sex life.
I think its mostly due to what I said above mixed with teens are still learning. If its just basic missionary sex, then who cares, they're finding love and things out that most of us wish we could, let them.

Woof, wanna calm down their pedo?

>I think Oda doesn't want ninjas or samurai outshine pirates, Kaido's crew.
I dunno, if Wano will be divided into two large parts like I think it will then he should be trying to make the Samurai and Ninja as cool as ice.

I'm not sure there is that much of one. People will joke but only mental cases and failures get sincerely angry about sixteen-year-olds reproducing.

Most americans actually know its 16 in the vast majority of states. Social stigma is a huge problem, but another huge problem is people in positions of power abusing that fact (which is still illegal regardless of age), such as a boss/teacher using it to get laid.
I've seen people 20 years apart be more happy together than someone only a handful of months apart, etc. It really depends on actual love and caring.

>to the point it just looks silly
>complaining about silly art in one piece

rollerino

Shirahoshi isn't Sanji's love interest. There was never a danger of them getting together. Pudding is a possible spouse in Sanji's future.

Sanji and Pudding are only 5 years apart, it's not that weird or crazy. Hell 10 years is pretty common in the world.

Silly in a bad way

>Sanji looking at a 16 year old as a sexual object? No big deal
>Sanji potentially loving and marrying a 16 year old? Sound the fucking alarms, red alert

If women are gonna throw a fit about Pudding/Shirahoshi being 16, then we can throw a fit about them gushing over Luffy's abs back when he was 17.

Better question is what's going on at the Reverie and the giant straw hat?

I agree then, though I'm not the user you were arguing for the most part.

It's not about being white knight, like Sanji. Zoro would protect everybody, even Sanji, not just female.

>Franky isn't the same thing of perv
he's still a perv, right?
> She still is.
nothing like before

well, Yakuza guy seems cool, i hope he's strong and enemy. But ninjas and samurai being weak atm makes sense since their country was fucked for twenty years by Kaido.

Attached: c005.jpg (677x231, 93K)

The hat has amnesia too, it forgot what size it was, that hat is One Piece, Raftel is a way to unlock Kingdom Hearts, the true essence of the Soul, which is Luffy's hat.

Diplodocus of course, with his braid as a pattern on his neck and tail

>Zoro fights Queen and has PTSD from his Kaku fight

>well, Yakuza guy seems cool, i hope he's strong and enemy. But ninjas and samurai being weak atm makes sense since their country was fucked for twenty years by Kaido
Maybe the Yakuza guy will have a badass ninja in his crew. It's not impossible, though he probably won't be that powerful cause the Kyoshiro(?) guy will probably be a warm up for Zoro before he takes on queen or king. Actually would be pretty cool if he had a second in command ninja to fight Sanji.

roll bread

Roll the best, but I expect the worst

Now I'm just imaging Queen helicoptering his neck to MGMT Electric Feel and screaming Funky and then Kaku and Franky joining in, and I'm not sure how I feel about the way my brain decided to put these two posts together.

>Sunny Go = San Ni Go = 325.
>56(Gomu)+110(Hito)+Hana(87)+Yomi(43)+Nikyu(29) = 325
Nice catch
>it just reflects how Kuma protected the Sunny for 2 years
Maybe, but given all the Conflict that is happening around Kuma i belive it will lead to something else

Attached: 2496dcf84398a9b338309123fbf96a67.jpg (714x786, 208K)

Ninja were generally weak in real life too, mostly poor farmers who couldn't make it as Samurai. Also we've seen strong Samurai before, Kinemon is strong in his own right, and Ryu back in Thriller Bark.

Haki has ruined the joy of fights, prove me wrong.

What if he turns into one of those little "compys" from Jurassic Park?

Attached: compy.png (420x420, 103K)

No, because Haki was present during Marineford and Impel Down. The visual aesthetic and its constant reminder that it's being used are the problem.

Karoo will each the nikyu fruit.

I meant the social stigma. If two kids between 12 and 14 have some first sexual adventures it's not something people complain about. If an 20 year old and a 40 year old get together there will be some ugly talking even if both are 'legal'.
But it gets critical if there's a big age gap between an adult and someone that hasn't yet left the area of 'first sexual adventures'. 16 and 18 won't be a big issue but 16 and 30 is. It's mainly because people fear the older one could take advantage of the power disbalance, mentally and physically.

I honestly could see Carrot getting the Paw-Paw Fruit on top of Sulong and her electrical powers, especially if she joined, it'd be really interesting and fit her aesthetic. I want to say I could see Jinbei just due to the way Fishman Karate works/looks with the fruit would be deadly, but he also needs water.

Roll and youtube.com/watch?v=G415x5zYDn8

Haki barely affects the fights, it's mostly there to indicate the characters are stronger.

>Ninja were generally weak in real life too, mostly poor farmers
But it's manga bruh. Make cool shit happen. There already were some illusions, hypnosis and other weird shit. This is the perfect place for this.

Attached: Sage_mode.png (1920x1072, 2.12M)

>Kinemon is strong in his own right, and Ryu back in Thriller Bark.
they're samurai of past, not present.

with mom and her crew, i'm afraid we may not get usual fights against calamities

That's fair, but nobody is going to say a word either if that isn't the case. They'll let them be generally, still concerned just in case, but they'll let them be just fine.

The crew is not getting into Wano imo

In one scenario, Sanji isn't rewarded for his misconduct. In the other, he is.

>he's still a perv, right?
But not the same sort of pervert at all. When readers think about pervert they think about Sanji and Brook.
>nothing like before
I mean I don't exactly disagree with you, but that pic is a bad exemple, the same type of gag happened when she used Chopper as a shield in the Zoro vs Monet fight lol.

Some of them might, not all. We're obviously getting Big Mom and Kaido fighting, with Big Mom staying a child forever and Katakuri taking over. Luffy's bounty will skyrocket due to having a Yonkou on his side and taking down Kaidou.

Dadan is the best

Attached: 85f.gif (500x280, 3.31M)

i don't know, they're just outside of Wano. It would be lame if they just stayed there until end of the ark, while Mom fighting Kaido with Luffy and Co.

In one scenario, he's looking to get his dick wet and abuse a young girl's heart.

In the other, he's trying to make her life what she deserves so she doesn't have to go through tons of terrible heartbreak more than what she already has.

Jinbe would be nerfed as hell if he got a DF, and Carrot....i wont even begin to talk about her, but is extremely unlikely for the Nikyu to reincarnate thousand of kilometers in a country where food is scarce
They definatly will, they cant just wait for Big mom to get out, they will be back with the entire crew next time and invade them while most of Kaido's crew is distracted by the civil war

I'm addicted to buying one piece figures!!! WHO DO I BUY NEXT!?

>In one scenario, he's looking to get his dick wet and abuse a young girl's heart.

Moment played off for laughs and dismissed.

>In the other, he's trying to make her life what she deserves so she doesn't have to go through tons of terrible heartbreak more than what she already has.

Normalizing and encouraging relationships with minors.

Luffy is a babysitters worst nightmare.

Maybe they'll get in late enough to rescue mom but not to matter for the plot. King has to stop patrolling at some point.

ok, ok, he's special kind of perv, who's good at building everything and he will do his special dance with Queen without realising it.

Is this better?

Attached: r005.jpg (228x375, 50K)

Have you remembered to bow down to the rightful owner of the Empty Throne today?

Attached: our lord and savior best king.jpg (526x269, 52K)

Yeah honestly. But at least he's honest and a good boy

Attached: luffy.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

There's been a fuckton of characters with df's in Wano.

*adoptive mother

Cute! I love luffy

This one.

Attached: 1484250274778.jpg (600x1092, 127K)

And they are mostly from before Kaido destroyed the land and Orochi took control of the food suply, the only exception is Tama. Plus like i said it doesnt make sense to incarnate there, its too far away

>but is extremely unlikely for the Nikyu to reincarnate thousand of kilometers in a country where food is scarce
It all depends on what type of fruit it reincarnates as. Like how the axolotl zoan is consistently an apple. If the nearest apple is a thousand kilometers away, then so be it.

>Jinbe would be nerfed as hell if he got a DF, and Carrot....i wont even begin to talk about her, but is extremely unlikely for the Nikyu to reincarnate thousand of kilometers in a country where food is scarce

I agree, but I could potentially see them running into Dragon eventually and Kuma has hunted him down using old memory files Vegapunk found somehow, Dragon getting the fruit from Kuma and then Carrot comically accidentally chewing on it, or something dumb. I don't really see it happening at all though.
He's not wrong at all, it's not normalizing relationships with minors when 16 is not minor, in some places sure, it is, the vast majority it's not and any 16 year old already knows what sex is and has likely been partaking in it, a lot of young girls tend to go after older guys too (granted they're more manipulative than Sanji is).

It's not crazy and has been a normal human thing for ages and ages, even in modern eras it's not weird unless there is some clear cut mental/physical control going on and then it needs to be stopped. She's 16 user, she isn't 10.
They'll probably matter to the plot to some extent just due to how many characters are present. Otherwise it's going to be a very messy Dressrosa again I feel with how the character's will be handled compared to a WCI.

I want to serve this captain.

I think that Weevil will KO Big Mom and ask Luffy where Marco is as a reintroduction of fear into the story.

I'd rather get the law one, I don't like girls with short hait

Is it even legal?

Attached: luffy.gif (245x245, 95K)

These should have been before Ace died to make us really just hit us even harder than it should rather than it just being a cute but hard sting afterwards.

Speaking of Weevil, when is he gonna show up? Morgans let everyone know Luffy was heading for Wano.

I will make it legal

Also alliance partners and crew members with some sense of danger.

I don't get what you're trying to imply with Franky.

Eh, I don't even find the panel bitchy knowing the context. Imo what really changed is her better behavior toward Zoro, she doesn't bully him anymore.

>They'll probably matter to the plot to some extent just due to how many characters are present. Otherwise it's going to be a very messy Dressrosa again I feel with how the character's will be handled compared to a WCI.
Well, Cracker and Kata aren't there so without Mommy there's not much of a fight to be had. Zoro or Sanji could take out Smoothie and the rest are borderline fodder.

Inside Wano, at the worst possible moment when it would fuck over everyone on Luffy's team's plans if Weevil showed up asking for Marco. That's when he will.

Tomboy luffy is my waifu.

I don't think they'll do much other than be general distractions and lesser fights just so characters can be used and present without ya know actually being used.

Join the crew

Attached: DqhKvC4VAAEW7Yb.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

>tomboy

Attached: 19789999.jpg (600x518, 51K)

It's all because Oda didn't want to spoil Sabo. Once again, Sabo ruins everything.

True but like i said, Wano is a country with almost no food, and there are places like Totland where there ia even a minister of fruits. The most likely place to reincarnate imo would be Marijoa since they definatly have every type of fruit in the planet there to satisfy the kings and the tenryuubito

Or right after Wano is resolved, and Luffy and the strawhats are exhausted, Weevil will appear like Kuma after Thriller Bark.
One or the other though for sure.

> she doesn't bully him anymore.
That's a bad thing.

Attached: bone_piece_v025_p168.jpg (442x302, 67K)

Attached: luffy&ace.gif (416x234, 506K)

I agree
Sorry, I said Sanji could take her out but she's a whamen so I guess not.

I prefer fem Sanji

Attached: 16729634_1227643010648094_291776_n.jpg (533x800, 65K)

I male Luffy gets all this people to support him, imagine what an even cuter female Luffy could do.

Those would be massive death flags

probably bigger slut than Nami

since my boy is discussed, i only want to point out that franky's perviness is not the same as sanji and brook's: it comes from running around bare legs with only a pair of speedos on. it kind has an exhibitionist flair to it while sanji and brook's actually come from oogling the opposite sex

Attached: sanji franky and nami.png (722x706, 1015K)

He kissed a woman without her consent, that's worse than anything Sanji or Brook have done

One complaint from the fans I see is the characters not evolving enough and you want them to stay the same forever? That's a pretty unpopular opinion you got lol, it's not like Nami lost her spunk.

I almost believed this and then I remember what actually happened.

God I love fucking in the bushes right next to a road.

I will forever be upset that Sabo got the Mera-Mera no Mi. We barely got any real time with Ace and seeing what he could do as a man of 500 mil that could destroy multiple ships with a single attack (let alone his entire Spades crew and Whitebeard Crew not getting too much time), all so Sabo a character we barely got any time with and was seemingly un-important up to this point could swoop in and just become Ace-lite but not anywhere as cool. I'd rather have Rebecca have gotten the Mera-Mera no Mi than Sabo, at least she was going to take care of it.

It's not my fault everyone tends to over feminize her. Give me better pics, please.

Attached: confused cyborg.png (232x151, 8K)

I'd agree but I think Oda is planning to do something with Sabo and I think it will be worth it.

>The Void Century
>One Piece
>Will of D.
>Joyboy
>Im
>what's with the hat in Mary Geoise
>entities in the Florian Triangle
>Blackbeards mom letting him have two fruits
>Crocodiles secret that only Ivankov knows
>Pluton
>Poseidon
>who is Luffy's mom
How do you feel about the fact that either you or Oda might die before you finally get an answer to any/all of these questions

That's a'propos
>exhibitionist flair

Here is how I think Oda should have handled Ace/Sabo/Luffy.

>Introduce Ace
>Introduce Ace/Luffy backstory parts (you can hint at Sabo here)
>Marineford/Ace dies (this hurts and is impactful the same way it is)
>Fishman Island (Just go straight to it)
>Dressrosa (somewhat)
>Sabo is introduced
>Drop the flashbacks with Sabo

That way Sabo doesn't feel like he's just a nice soft blow to appease Ace fans over his death, rather than something Oda had planned, we get the flashbacks with Ace early so we know it's not death flag at that point and it's just backstory early on for Luffy, and so on. Well until Sabo gets the fruit that is, then..ya know, he's just Ace to appease peeps.

>not evolving enough
and what did she evolve into? Boring sex object? Kinemon gave her sluttiest clothes as ninja outfit and she still wearing it.

I already got all the answers besides
>who is Luffy's mom

Attached: Zenyatta-portrait.png (1155x1500, 1.55M)

>700 chapters in
>oh yeah btw there was a third brother lol
Yeah no, this is doubly retarded
I'd much rather have the "soft blow to appease Ace fans"

You cant have Ace's flashback without Sabo, they way it was done is fine

I'm gonna say this outright, I honestly just believe Dadan really is Luffy's mom, or Grandmom at least.

Because I don't want some cliche shit where Inu is Luffy's Mom and he's really a celestial dragon, which is why Garp is a navy man and dragon's name is dragon, and he saw how inu and the wg was and it all became a dysfunctional family shounen dramatic bs.

yeah, i figured as much

>>entities in the Florian Triangle
I'm convinced whatever is there is related to Zunisha.

>"Boring sex object"
>This fucking american user

will never get mentioned again, straight up asspull
>who is Luffy's mom
Will never get revealed

Fem Luffy looks like she would have a gag where her top never fits so she keeps flashing her breasts everywhere, yet she's completely oblivious to it.

Attached: sabo foreshadowing.jpg (1080x659, 103K)

Lets say Oda gets to create a 100 chapter spin-off of one Pirate Crew and their journey to Sabaody.

Who would you want.

*I'd much rather have that than "soft blow to appease Ace fans"
woops

Attached: 61xwQIw7B2L._SY550_.jpg (411x550, 22K)

Attached: tits.gif (200x114, 153K)

>and she still wearing it.
like that time sanji bought her a slutty erotic dancer outfit in Alabasta and she still wore it?

You can considering we got Luffy/Ace flashbacks without Sabo.
I know he was planned user, I just think his actual introduction was poorly timed and things with all of it could have been spaced out a tad better.

Why would he be Luffy's mom

Attached: Inu.png (480x605, 454K)

showing the character in the crowd barely visible on two panels is not foreshadowing retard

youtube.com/watch?v=mbsXoSKTge0

>and what did she evolve into
A more patient version of pre-ts self

I think she would be more boring if she was exactly the same as 50 vol ago but to each their own

In an alternate universe One Piece is an ecchi and this is true

i don't remember if she had any other options.

It would be kino. And enlighted user will have fun telling us everything anyways.

>Kinemon gave her sluttiest clothes as ninja outfit and she still wearing it
are you for real, my man

Attached: alabasta nami.png (254x600, 217K)

Oda is just being realistic, at some point every woman just wants to be slut.

My bad I meant Im.

>being wrong and calling others retarded
are you retarded?

She'd find the reactions hilarious and do it on purpose sometimes.

Ancient Zoan, but not a dinosaur. Mammoth, Dinosaur, Sabertooth would make the most sense, but his plague epithet implies something else. Also the land (Jack), air (King) and sea thing would be good if it wasnt for devil fruit weakness.

Then again, Jack is the drought because he roflstomps entire islands for fun and King seems to have some fire stuff going on in his normal state so their epithets may have nothing to do with their DF.

i don't remember any interesting moments with that new patient Nami. Maybe when she was bullying Zeus.

She realized she won't get a man that isn't a pathetic beta-orbiter unless she makes her personality attractive.

>Crocodile’s secret that only Ivankov knows
>who is Luffy’s mom
These questions answer each other

>that's why Crocodile kept saving Luffy
>Crocodile wanted to kill Whitebeard to get Ace back for Sabo

foreshadowing is supposed to give the reader a hint that something in the story will happen so it doesnt feel like an absolute asspull later, a random person in a crowd of pepole is not a hint you fucking retard, do we have to go by every single panel with a crowd of fodder and consider every character drawn to have a possible role later in the story? Especially a character as important as Sabo? Its not like its even clear this is Sabo since the illustration is so small
This is an easter egg not valid foreshadowing brainlet

>if it wasnt for devil fruit weakness.
Why? We know that aquatic zoans are possible. Also there is the possibility that he doesnt have a zoan and is responsible for the tech/weapon development division, that would be nice and explain pic related as well as be the explantion to why Holdem and King can generate fire. He could be the strongest "sea creature" by developing a powerful ship or submarine

Attached: Scotch.jpg (554x554, 33K)

Crocomommy is best girl

Attached: 1495729869021.jpg (458x600, 181K)

>the usual complaint is that Nami is too bitchy
>this user now says Nami isn't bitchy enough
The proof you can never satisfy everyone

Don't we have to completely ignore the fact that Croc was trying to kill Luffy (and nearly did, twice) in Alabasta for that to be true
Crocodile maybe being a woman? Sure, I can see that being a thing Oda might pull as a gag
But where does the Luffy's mom part come in

isn't her goal to create map of the world? That means even when Luffy became PK, she would still need to travel for decades.

Crocodile had desert fever.
She'll meet Oda at Raftel who will gift her a map of the world and she'll sell it to make billions.

Doesn't mean the girl doesn't want a dick in her life.

>only now realizing this isn't 100% unadulterated shitposting but a real possibility
Kill me

Tom taught him to be take pride in everything he makes and he literally built his body and will happily show it off
Nothing makes him happier than hearing others praise his creations

Attached: one_piece_ch695_09-edit.jpg (761x780, 355K)

I don't get it.

Decades? Not really. How long did it take them from the beginning of Paradise to Sabaody? Like 2 months? Do that x8 for all the other paths to cover all the islands.
Then there's the 4 Blues and the New World, NW being equal in length to Paradise.
Calm belts are probably easy to map since its a straight line.
Could do it all in under a decade.

Face it Dragon only became a revolutionary because Imu dumped him.

Not the same guy but and i dont belive this theory in the slightest, but you could explain it by having Croco disowning Luffy right after he as born because of his gender dysphoria

He risked his hide to save Luffy and even Ace multiple times that arc, he was a total MVP and he had pretty much no reason to go to those lengths
His excuse was that he didn’t want to let the Navy have what they wanted but still he went pretty far and risked a lot just to spite the government
He even briefly stalled Akainu

>Don't we have to completely ignore the fact that Croc was trying to kill Luffy (and nearly did, twice) in Alabasta for that to be true
Why cant she hate her own son?

in Oda's world there are many women what lives without dick in their lives.

i just want nami to be entertaining character.

Attached: u005.jpg (668x370, 133K)

>im scorpio
>think horoscopes are total bullshit
>cant deny this site is 95% accurate about me

i can feel the funk leaving my body

Attached: 87594287504.jpg (400x398, 54K)

Couldn't Dragon be his dad and mom?

As a scorpio myself I get that a lot, especially when I look up friends and their stuff too, I think we're just retarded despite knowing it's forer effect.

if this would be that easy, why nobody did it before?

They’re designed to be accurate about everyone. That’s why so many morons believe them.

Theories on Imu?

Attached: grill.jpg (208x242, 7K)

>in Oda's world there are many women what lives without dick in their lives.
That's just cause Oda can't say that they have dick in their lives cause he's got publisher's gun to his head. You will never convince me Robin doesn't spend 50% of the off-screen time trying to set up her next dicking. Just look at those eyes.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 36K)

But what if I like bitchy Nami?

I don't know it's gender but I know it's last name and how it got where it is.

Attached: Enel_Anime_Infobox.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

we really need the edit version of this with queen

Attached: hold it right there.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

I bet the girls regularly fuck all the guys in massive orgys. Come on, they're fucking pirates

Stop using anime filler to push your shipp. Jesus at this point i dont know who is the worst: SaNafags, LuNafags or ZoRofags

Robin is Poneglyphsexual, she's probably the last one to think about dick

>tries to erase his past by killing the son he had when he was a woman
>by the end ends up teaching his son that pirate duels are not fair
>he uses that lesson years later to win over a yonkou commander and survive wci

Yeah, you’re right, Robin wouldn’t be interested in anything sexual. Robin had more than enough dick in her life from ages 9 to 16 anyway

cringe as fuck. Get laid, incel.

I'm not a shipfag, Zoro and Robin just have some serious foreshadowing and compatible personalities.

What about Tsuru? Doctarine? Vivi? Only mom's daughter with child was Lola's sister. Amazon Lily? Robin's mom? Tashigi? i mean, yeah, they had sex in their lives, but it's not like they married and had kids.

Yes, and i would be fine with that, but it would go against the Zoan theme and i dont think Oda would do that.

Also, i wouldnt be surprised if Oda introduces DF users who can work in water. We have kinda seen it already with Sanjuan Wolf and the concept of water weakness is so rarely used it may aswell not even exist.

You like what you want, I was surprised because it's the first time I see someone saying she got worse because of that reason..
I don't have problem with her bitchy side since I always liked flawed characters but I also enjoy her being calmer post-ts (same as ever with money tho)

cringe, are ZoRofags this delusional?

no, they don't. I don't even think they've spoken to each other in the entire series.

I wish.

>some serious foreshadowing
Fucking kek

I don't get your point?

Fun fact: Robin could be jerking off Zoro on panel and you'll never know.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

I thought it was just the grand line that hasn't been mapped yet

They did several times but most of it was Zoro saying he doesn't trust her.

I've had sex, I hope at least a few of you have as well.

iooikio

Fact: Franky and Robin is the only pairing within the Strawhats that makes any real sense.

Attached: 0437-004.jpg (1066x1600, 351K)

OH EM GEE! I SHIP DeM SOO MUCHH!!

well, i was answering to explaining why Nami isn't going to find a love of her live.

who even is that

Like Maleficent but made to fit in One Piece

Yikes, what a bunch of triggered babies
Dig deeper user. In the manga it's scarce but for some reason anime drops hints all the time ever since Robin joined the crew. And crew dynamics are probs based on Oda's notes so it would be weird if they "accidentally" dropped hints from Alabasta to Punk Hazard.

Attached: 2d24a7a71774c55cc42d9f069f11553b.jpg (612x612, 87K)

Gimme a cutie pls

butter

Okay didn't see this other one yet, might as well roll again since I didn't get an actual number

reaching

>incels are stuck with a shipping because they think crushing someones balls is a sign that there's something there
This is precisely why this will NOT be a canon shipping.

>it would go against the Zoan theme
Not really, Hawkins and Apoo are not zoans and we met the cyborg dude before any of the zoans so if anything Queen would be more in line with the original theme. Actually now that im thinking about it im beggining to belive more in the possibility that is just a tough cyborg like Franky than in the aquatic zoan theory
>DF users who can work in water
They all do actually, the Sea doesnt cancel the power, only weakens the user

Attached: IMG_20190310_220122_931.jpg (1280x1002, 177K)

galette

Wrong, very wrong

Attached: JiRo.jpg (563x414, 40K)

Roll the dice and see what I get

>I ended up getting the qt three eyed waifu

Attached: 1548879644758.jpg (1920x1080, 846K)

Robin can just fuck herself, literally. why the fuck would she want to be with someone else?

It's subtle but like I said, I'm not a shipfag so I got no reason to reach, and for Zoro: Perona and Tashigi are more obvious, but I don't think just because it's obvious Oda will make it happen, I think a subtle foreshadowing is a better indication of Oda's true intentions.

>sanjina

I don't think Franky ever impressed Robin in the way Zoro did.

Attached: one-piece-5073975.jpg (1200x866, 247K)

t. retard

headcannon

Look at her face, she's fucking cumming.

>concept of water weakness is so rarely used it may aswell not even exist.
We literally JUST had BM be affected by water.

Bartolomeo is a man, user

So how exactly do shippers forget Oda is not doing strawhat/strawhat ships.

The only canon Straw Hat ships are the Going Merry and the Thousand Sunny

they are both cumming, barto just didn't use to it.

Attached: 1528692205817.png (550x775, 181K)

You understand that the very purpose of ships is non-canon, right?
If it was canon it'd just be called a relationship, not a ship. A ship is specifically someone shipping two characters.

They say he changed opinion
i blame Oda himself for bringing this romance shit in the series with Dressrosa

You're using that word wrong. I'm not making a definitive statement not based on proof but I'm saying that there is proof and I'm not making a definitive statement.

Attached: zoro-saves-her-from-falling-to-the-ground.jpg (641x960, 251K)

I wanna watch film gold with my brother but he's in the middle of punk hazard (about chapter 667) im in wholecake on chapter 831.
Will the movie spoil anything major for him?

>Will the movie spoil anything major for him?
yes since gold comes after dressrosa and before zou

Damn Luffy's mom is smokin hot

then what are these retards doing referencing the manga as if it supports their imagination.

I think we're gonna see a SH/SH couple in the epilogue: (picture)

Film Gold has Sabo, CP0 Lucci, and Gear Fourth

Sabo and Lucci are in it, so yeah probably.

Otherwise the only other shit revealed in it are the new bounties and the fact that Luffy beat Doflamingo, but both of those aren't really that "surprise" worthy.

still, there are lot of fuckery happening behind the scene. Or do you think Perona helped Zoro to find the way to Shabody just because?

Attached: № (51).jpg (850x602, 268K)

dog... gold has gear fourth

Fuck, how the hell could I forget Gear 4

Yeah, unless he already knows about that shit in the first place he should just wait until he finishes Dressrosa

there's a bit more to it than just grabbing his balls but it's relativity subtle
The main reason people ship them is Oda said they'd be the mom and dad if the strawhats were a family

Attached: casual lap pillow.jpg (738x656, 248K)

which one?

Attached: 64239469646491.jpg (700x821, 330K)

He already knows gear 4, sabo and lucci from burning blood so I think we should be fine. Doflamingo losing isn't much of a spoiler either. Kind of obvious. Thanks anons, hope it's decent.

I dunno user, I don't think she'd want a guy this crazy for the rest of her life.

Well in that case then yeah might as well just watch it then. It's noncanon and a completely separate story from the main one aside from namedropping characters occasionally and a cameo from best boi Absa, so he's not going to find out any other key details.

Serious Question: Will the One Piece epilogue have BTFOs on the scale of NarutoxSakura?

>they'd be the mom and dad if the strawhats were a family
Honestly, i think Brook is more fitting to be a dad than Franky.

Attached: 9784998462.jpg (571x850, 158K)

In the sense that delusional shipperfags won't be fulfilled, yeah

maybe if Oda will kill Luffy and let good guys win.

Attached: 972842347482.jpg (500x752, 52K)

The fact that Sakura ended up with Saske pissed me off, they're the worst, most retarded pairing ever. This would be equivalent of Sanji ending up with Nami.

On the same scale? No

NaruSaku literally had an entire, active forum dedicated to their ship

>"This was the least funky way this could have ended"

Attached: 41b0d89~2.jpg (460x298, 38K)

Here's my predictions for OP relationships in the epilogue
Luffy will have died, but left behind a kid with Hancock. Luffy might not care for romance, but likely neither did Garp or Dragon, and they still managed to fuck
Zoro will stay a lone wanderer wandering around and fighting people, but Tashigi and Perona both want his dick and keep pursuing him
Sanji will have settled with with Viola
Usopp went back home and married Kaya
Nami marries some random dude in the Conomi Islands
Franky goes back to his bros in Water 7, no romance
Robin disappears, goes to live somewhere by herself in a secluded place
Brook is a fucking skeleton

Brook is the pervy grandpa

Imagine how fucked things would be if SMILES worked the way they were supposed to

Attached: 1549416443494.jpg (399x464, 46K)

>Sanji will have settled with with Viola
Thread reminder that everyone who thinks SaPu isnt canon at this point is retarded, Oda made it painfully clear

I legit can't tell if this falseflag or no anymore

Hinata was always better option for Naruto. Sakura needed to start travel around the world, like Tsunade, instead of becoming lonely mother.

Attached: 1494824885609.png (414x750, 141K)

Why Viola and not Pudding? I'd be okay with everything else.

Imagine missing Chopper

I still see Akainu leading the Marines by the time the main story is over. There will still be piracy to enact justice upon.

Chopper is gonna go fuck some random Tanuki

Say no more user, you already said too much.

>Final chapter of One Piece ends with Luffy being filled with Seastone bullets and dying
>A shadowy figure stands behind him
I said I'd take care of this

Attached: The fixer.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I actually forgot about Puddings existence until you mentioned her

Akainu seems to be disappointed by all of it. I hope, he will have some redemption, unlike Lucci.

He's the key to all this, if we can get him working

Kidd. I wanna see him play underdog.

Ok user, I forgive you

The Gorosei are tugging him along a leash like a dog. He's definitely sick of it. If he could have his own way he'd actually be able to efficiently do his job and genuinely bad pirates would be eradicated.

Akainu is truly a character women will never understand.

Attached: 1549494356856.png (800x1126, 586K)

I'd go for Urouge though Kidd would be interestign to see..

Fine then

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 896 - 5.jpg (1067x1600, 436K)

>leash like a dog
that's why they call Akainu.

Sanji doesn't remember her either.

Attached: 1534971494899.jpg (636x900, 114K)

What's hancock thinking?

Attached: 73564053_p0.jpg (779x1100, 971K)

"How can I ever compete?"

hey, i can see vag, delete it!

nothing, this pic isn't canon

She will probably be knocked out at some point of the story(probably Wano) and all memories she took away will go back to its owners

Wouldn't it be funny if in this scene Zoro acted weird cause Robin was touching him under his clothes? Ahahahaha!

Attached: 20190302_191905.jpg (1080x1080, 491K)

>Hawkins and Apoo
very recent additions, we know Kaido tries to convert anyone he recognizes as strong/useful.
The calamities have been with him for atleast 20 years, Queen having no DF or atleast no Zoan just doesnt seem like somethong Oda would do, im not denying its possible tho, as i said, id be fine with it.

>They all do actually, the Sea doesnt cancel the power, only weakens the user

The fruits dont lose their power, but the user does, rendering both of them useless, with a few exceptions (and even then only in theroy).

Could you imagine how annoying it would be to have Robin as a lover, her always rubbing your dick from across the room in front of guests without their knowledge haha.

My dick.

i don't think that works this way, i think only Sugar had this weakness for some reason.

Hahaha yeah, annoying as fuck xd

Attached: ZomboMeme 03032019223226.jpg (1280x1291, 320K)

Robin can't create things in places she doesn't see.

What's with all the Robin talk lately, you fucks are usually hard on for Nami and Carrot

How does she create wings on her own back then retard

it's not the same, silly

Attached: 1533244173166.jpg (800x800, 282K)

Tbqh I think it's probably on me, I started posting about Robin and ZoRobin a week ago and before that barely saw any mention of her.

Attached: 595nR1B.gif (500x281, 993K)

You can't say stuff like that and don't link the doujins.

holy shit muh dick

I hope Robin let Luffy play centipede at least once.

I can't find the artist polarbear or Zombo Meme. Please provide source my balls need it.

Attached: Zoro_as_Kumashi.png (1280x720, 852K)

>Luffy in Arlong Park
>Strawhats DF users in some gag moments
>Crocodile, but water (or any other fluid) would have worked even without the general weakness
>Luffy in Marineford
>Jack
>BM

i might have missed a few, but my point still stands. Devil Fruits are a core mechanic and their one and only weakness has been relevant only a few times in 20 years. And when it should really be relevant, nothing happens anyway, Jack is a fishman and BM just washes ashore without any help.

Luffy/Chopper/Brook fall off the ship in between every single arc

She tried, but Luffy likes beetles more.

Mmmmm Shark coochie

Attached: tumblr_p7927a5aE31tp5yuio5_500.png (500x281, 158K)

Mommy

Attached: Ug7vMXU.png (509x502, 245K)

Centpede Usopp vs. Beetle Luffy

Sharks girls are best thing about OP.

Attached: 1493503430969.jpg (566x800, 182K)

Let us go