Act Age

Act user here, it's time. Cute Chiyoko sticker.

Attached: 001.jpg (784x1145, 113K)

Attached: 002.jpg (784x1145, 109K)

My favourite time

She's ready.

Attached: 003.jpg (784x1145, 123K)

I-it's not like she wanted to act in a movie or anything!

Attached: 004.jpg (784x1145, 119K)

Cute Chiyoko.

Ten minutes of pure autism.

Attached: 005.jpg (784x1145, 118K)

I wouldn't mind a slapstick from Yonagi.

Attached: 006.jpg (784x1145, 111K)

No shit you don't, what were you expecting?

Attached: 007.jpg (784x1145, 100K)

Attached: 008.jpg (784x1145, 111K)

She's a pro.

Attached: 009.jpg (784x1145, 106K)

Attached: 010.jpg (784x1145, 105K)

Attached: 011.jpg (784x1145, 102K)

Not listening,

Attached: 012.jpg (784x1145, 86K)

Attached: 013.jpg (784x1145, 95K)

FUCK THE OSCARS

Attached: 014.jpg (784x1145, 89K)

Give it

Attached: 015.jpg (784x1145, 108K)

As they say, just bee yourself.

Attached: 016.jpg (784x1145, 100K)

>what dorks
Fuck, she knows.

Attached: 017.jpg (784x1145, 99K)

Attached: 018.jpg (784x1145, 112K)

Still not sure if Yoshioka is a (s)he? That's it for this week.

Attached: 019.jpg (784x1145, 110K)

>No, it's the classmates that are wrong.

Yonagi is so cute

I wanna do lewd things to him.

Cursed Yonagi desu.

At least she understands that she's a bitch, that's something. Thanks for the dump dumpanon.

I can't believe he's not more embarrassed about revealing this. I felt second hand embarrassment just reading this page. Isn't he actually a girl? They're cute together either way.

Attached: 1514304188735.jpg (567x567, 62K)

>I can't believe he's not more embarrassed about revealing this
He's also an autist.

Does Yonagi attract autists or does she turn them?

They're banging, right?

yoshioka is living his dream filming his crush giving him thousands of minutes of his own OC he can take home and wank to. what have you done with your crush anons?

I wonder what's going to spice things up. There's no way this arc will be as short and straightforward as you may think after reading this chapter.

His name is 吉岡新太 (Yoshioka Arata), 17 years old. Arata is a male japanese given name. Yonagi calls him Yoshioka-kun. He also uses ore. It's a boy, user.
By the way, seems like next chapter will have color pages and be about Akira.

I hope we get to see all 3 new characters in color. Also poor Akira, somehow he'll get bullied again, won't he?

I don't see it.

Is this a confession?
Now that's interesting, because this type of character is usually too timid to speak what they actually think, especially a romantic confession like this.

>Am I just a jerk?
You got it.

Like [stands] autism attract others too

>Leaving your phone unattended and unlocked
I shiggy diggy

>muffled Todokanai Koi playing in the distance

Attached: ptsd.jpg (500x281, 14K)

I get the feeling the jerk girl will ruin their short film.

Yonagi is a pro! Say something nice to her

Attached: Pro.png (214x252, 41K)

A pro dork.

I wish I could get paid to be a dork.

I bet this chick is the kind of popular jaded know it all high schooler who rarely do things she want to just because she likes it, or she's insecure about things she like because of social pressure, or she's jealous because she doesn't have something to strive for, or she never struggle for something she really like and give up first before trying. No wonder autists like those two make her annoyed

On a side note, I genuinely don't know how the author will shape Akira and other future boys in Yonagibowl to become a serious competitor to Araya. He's that great to the point that it's not fair for other boys

I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't think Araya was that great

I actually like Akira more than Araya. His character arc is more interesting to me.

Akira is the only one who can win the Yonagibowl, Araya is nice and all but he can't win against Akira.

What's so special about Akira? I don't think he's as cool as Araya.

Attached: 1459572152946.png (846x608, 356K)

Araya's cool but so far no one really plays off of him that well. When he's on the scene he just eats up all the dialogue and all the other characters are just sort of there. His backstory is pretty neat but I don't really find the character that interesting other than being a super autist.
Akira being grounded in a cast full of crazies makes him stand out a bit, he gives us a lot of the good scenes of other characters. His character arc isn't amazing or anything but I really like the idea of some dude forcing himself to be lowkey crazy to live in the world he wants to live in.

>weekly act-age threads
We're in nice times.

The real competition is Chiyoko.

Attached: chiyoko santa.jpg (841x1227, 415K)

Look at this dork.

Don't you need an advisor too, that's what my animu and mango tell me.

Check out this dork.

>what dorks

>tfw not autistic enough

>smug yonagi

we need more of this

Akira is a more grounded version of Zenkichi to Yonagi's Medaka. All he needs is a good push to motivate him.

No one is denying that.

Thanks for the dump mate

Where is it talking about Akira? What's the phrase used?

It's a bit obvious that Akira will win. He's been in the first chapter, watching the heroine's development, has the whole story of his mother, that the stories of all the important characters revolve around his mother, he's the normal guy who interacts with the weird protagonist

In the raw, in the last page of the chapter. It says "次号、学園編にアキラ参戦!". Also the info about Yoshioka's full name and age is in the cover page of the chapter but it doesn't show in the english version, probably because it's the editor comment.

Thanks for the dump.

>Akira
>Araya
>Arata
Fuck this shit. They'd better be more creative with the names.

How about Arase?

I think he was just the first pure autistic boy we had. On the girls side we have Yonagi and Chiyoko, but the boys are either normal or slightly eccentric.

>pure
Araya is an absolute manwhore.

Truly the best.