Say it with me everyone

THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE

c-cute

>m-muh purity!
you yurifags are disgusting

But that's forbidden love!

fuck off hetshit

Pure garbage.

I hate this bitch. Both of them, actually, but the sex-hungry one is still redeemable

>hetshit looking at the mirror

i was looking for the 'homosexuality isn't right' image but couldn't find it

so i'll just say it: Homosexuality isn't right.

>wahhh, I hate sex so much, so I pretend like girls kissing girls is fine

Why do you hate them? i thought their relationship was really weird and bad at the beginning but it was because i didn't understand it

I liked this show. Did it sell well?

No, it's not.
Nothing involving Touko is pure.

Attached: 1551727215729.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

This fucking scene was so kino

Pure shit

How much more deluded yurifags can be

Yikes

Enough to never stay in their containment board.

More like purest form of garbage

I'm sure they just like to rile up the insecure virgins on a/ is all.

It's alright.

Attached: 066a53763a54b548a6f4b8b8b922887c912bcffb85620a107114a3962cd66a1b.png (1242x589, 138K)

That scene was great.

Homosexuality is a mental illness and nothing good has ever came out if it.

Scenes like this make my dick hard. But then he gets all sad and frustrated because he doesn't know how to self insert into that situation. I feel bad for the little guy.

yuu is literal trash

Kill yuuself

Sorry you absolute degenerate, the board to get your kicks over drawings acting like mentally ill people with fucked up sexuality is not here, go back to t/u/mblr, homosexuals will always be despised no matter what, just remember they are literal subhumans.

I'm pretty sure both sides like to rile each other up, but yurifags are the ones who act like the victims later.

yeah she needs to die
just like all dykes

Absolute based and redpilled

they only get riled up instead

talk about autism

no

To be fair, the only ones tossing vile insults around are the loser virgins. I'm just here to laugh at the deliciously salty tears.

While i can get hard to some yuri kiss scenes this one just made me scream under my blanket from cuteness overdose

does anyone have the youtube link to the charity show kotobuki was participating in around new year and live-dubbed some yagakimi scene? her reaction after she was done fucking precious, as was the reaction of that one actress also on the charity show

Kill yourself disgusting /pol/tard zombie and probaly a shonenshitter too

yuritards literally all belong in a fucking gas chamber

Why do hetshits come to this threads? Are they THAT mad?

I think yurifags are scum (especially the ones that use "het" as a pejorative) but they're pure angels compared to yuri haters.
Yuri haters are /pol/ and /r9k/ browsing mentally ill fascists, who hate lesbians more than everything in the world because the idea of a woman choosing to love another woman instead of their creepy "redpiled" NICE GUY asses is anathema to them.

Well hello there Pedro Gonzales

Nice falseflag.

Attached: 1531867935004.png (201x314, 109K)

What is her purpose?

Attached: Saeki-Sayaka-350x412.jpg (350x412, 18K)

Back to yo/u/r shit hole of a board.

twitter.com/0803Um/status/1079796237522456576
This one?

yes god yes
too bad the quality is awful

I want to pick up the manga but I'm waiting until Sayaka either gets mauled by pitbulls, hit by a truck or stabbed in the abdomen during a failed robbery attempt.

Sayaka's purpose for the story? To show that Touko is willing to sacrifice the option of an easy, unchallenging relationship to be with Yuu, who will take her out of her comfort zone and force her to grow.

Sayaka's purpose in life at this point in the story? To get over her attachment to Touko (who can't give her what she needs because of her insecurity), and accept that dating doesn't end after high school. Her role model couple only got together in college, after all.

with all honesty i feel so sad about the Yuri-haters. I mean if you dont like yuri you just ignore a thread like this but they are just so full of hate and anger that they cant even resist the urge to come and sperg out about 3D and /pol/shit
I kinda picture them as disgusting right wing people, those fat fucks with the hats flags and all, truly the lowest scum of the earth

>koito's popsicle dripping wet
LEWD

Attached: 1550382733699.jpg (509x458, 52K)

To become the Supreme Gentleman (Female)

I wonder what it feels like to kiss a girl.

Like vomit.

What is kissing vomit like?

Based normalpilled. Hello reeeddit.

That fan ruined the entire scene though. Why couldn't they just draw a proper fan?

Attached: TS2CF.gif (500x280, 477K)

>This is so pure

PURE DEGENERACY that is

>I hate this bitch. Both of them, actually,

>but the sex-hungry one is still redeemable

Are you sure you're not confusing this show to Citrus?

The stalker sales trend thread had this show @ 4000 discs

>Gayshit
Pure Degeneration

Attached: Abe sama.jpg (980x552, 115K)

>no saliva dripping

Really?
Even a kids show called Prisma Illya had realistic saliva drips

They arent using tongue in any of both scenes you quoted, they make it very clear when they use it

Why do yuri stories either lead to nothing or are full of degeneracy?

Because Yuri is trash liked by imbeciles.

do we get saliva action in later chapters ?

Be the best girl.

Well I mean it's getting a stage play. It couldn't have done too terribly.

Why dont you fuck off and kill yourself Pablo Ramirez?

yes, in the sports equipment shed

I wonder if the stage play is literally going to be the student council play. That would be pretty funny.

That makes it sound a lot dirtier than it is, for some reason.

Anti-yurifags are so embarrassing. They are seething enough to enter yuri threads just to cry about yuri. Kill yourselves

The whole "conflict" is literally 40% falseflaggers and 50% retarded niggers who can't help but to fall for it

I got diabetes from this

No seriously call an ambulance