Violet Evergarden

what's the anime equivalent word for "oscar bait"?

Attached: image.jpg (750x421, 83K)

Just call it oscar bait.

reddit bait

does it get good after episode 1?

Some of the episodes in the middle were pretty good or at least made for emotional rides (like the child with the sick mother episode), but the rest was simply wasted potential.

Turn that shit off you god damned pitiful, attention seeking faggot. Nothing you say matters when you do that

Violet is what an anime girl would look like with superior german engineering. She is absolutely beautiful.

What, I actually say something nice about VEG for once and you guys still get upset?

No it's not. I unironically believe that second episode is probably one of the single episodes of that season. I thought it failed on every level and was trying way too hard to drive in the point that SHYOUNA is dead. They even titles the episode "not coming back", like, seriously? Fuck, forget about title, it even has a scene where Violet confuses random middle aged who happened to have same hair and uniform as Gilbert, that's so stupid Sam Raimi would be envious he didn't come up with it for Spider-man movies. And CG just immediately gets unbearable.

There is only one episode I thought was ok, it's where she helps a writer to write his story he wrote for his dead daughter, it was ok for melodrama and I thought the most beloved episode about daughter is overrated and basically just opposite of that episode. I guess the writer was so proud about this one she or he decided to just copy paste it and switch child and parent.

Attached: 57995.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

He was mad because you said it was just good and not a masterpiece. Anything below that is an insult and you clearly are ignorant and don't recognize greatness.

Attached: 1550498999376.jpg (559x515, 66K)

Osukaru Beito

Was gonna post this. The art of her looked really good so it made me want to watch.

>Violet Everboredom

Attached: 1523284236631.gif (320x240, 388K)

Masterpiece.

stop making threads for this shitty show.

Ghibli film

>würg

Attached: 1525430729913.jpg (640x640, 36K)

What a snore fest.

Attached: e1.webm (1440x810, 2.77M)

Attached: e2.webm (1440x810, 2.85M)

More like anime equivalent to soap opera.

>Unironically including CG anchor

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Don't listen to this guy. Every episode should pull the right triggers and let you burst into treats.

Can't spell snore fest without est nor best without that.

Attached: 1322493141780.png (500x350, 147K)