Shingeki no Kyojin

What did isayama meant by this?

Attached: ereh the father.jpg (1056x977, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/crime/attack-on-titan-editor-handed-11-year-prison-term-for-murder-of-wife/
strawpoll.me/17574566
youtu.be/cVwS4HtEY94
youtube.com/watch?v=85tNTHmQWbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can't see her eyebrows
Please no more complex motives again

Attached: 1552208786601.jpg (720x389, 135K)

What did Eren mean by "family"?

Attached: h4b5iu42h424.jpg (2032x1783, 810K)

Good riddance

Attached: rip.jpg (872x1268, 868K)

I'm not particularly invested in this storyline because the plot is too slow, but Eren's hair is much longer than the guy in the other panel

I miss Annie/Anniefaqs/Anniethreads.

Attached: Soon.jpg (700x560, 83K)

That Eren’s hair is too long for him to be the father

>eren slowly becoming like grisha
>Eren and grisha parallel intensify

Attached: kek.png (540x643, 367K)

I'm slow with the news
Is it true that SnK's editor killed his wife? tokyoreporter.com/crime/attack-on-titan-editor-handed-11-year-prison-term-for-murder-of-wife/

He was lying again

Levi is the father.

Me too

Attached: Best bongo cat.gif (768x768, 33K)

Yes, he was an EMfag and the wife an EHfag

>eren slowly becoming like grisha
I don't think it's meant just in a a parallel way, it's about memory influencing. Soon Armong will start to look like Bort

Well that's not THE editor, it's just one of the editors at Kodansha

you can denied the parallel
in fact, the parallel is so similar that you might as well call eren the second grisha
I can list for you if you want

Lying to a random boy. What's the point?

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE
strawpoll.me/17574566

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

cant*

>you can denied the parallel
And you need to read to before replying, because nowhere did I deny it. But the influence part is canon, maybe you should accept it.

I can't believe manlet impregnated Hans

ok, so we can all pretty much agree he's not dead, right?

Attached: snk115.png (1087x469, 594K)

Yeah, but he was a Korean, so he probably didn't do it and they falsely arrested him out of racism. Korean people dindu nuffin

So he’d be more inclined to do it? Lol why do you think he meant Hisu kek pls user

Of Hanji's child.

imagine the smelle

At least at that moment he isn't

>"Internal organs would be ripped to shreds"
No he's fine tho

>this expression on Hange's face
It's so cute

The Ackerhax is strong in this one.
Then again, Kenny had more ackerhax and he still died from lesser wounds so we can only hope and pray that he finally bites it

As if he just switched from "family" to "friends" and Falco would turn it down. Pls user. You're smarter than this

he probably isn't since he's been talking about this for ages and still doesn't get it

well denied isnt the correct word. also I didnt say the influence part isnt canon. you might as well as use your own advice

Capture this:
>Hange manages to run away from the Yaegerists
>gives hot first aid to the manlet
>manlet wakes up
>Like Kenny, he will be near a tree
>There he will talk to Hange before dying
>Hange will froze
>Flock will appear behind her
>"End of the chapter"

Attached: suffering.png (412x351, 78K)

Wow, first time I'm seeing it. Thank you, EHbro. But when Historia cried in ch 107, that only sealed the deal.

Sigh... SnK is too hard for you. Maybe stick to fox and the hound. Not EVERYTHING Eren does is up for debate. He was just playing a role so Falco would help him.

what would be the point of that panel if he were dead or at least not returning. seeing how zeke was brought back i think we are going to see final showdown between scarface levi and reborn monkey boy

He probably meant AM and doesn't like to face them, because of he things he is going to do, but he has to at some point and so he send the letter.

But what the fuck does Pieck want ??? Is she going to get killed by Eren, seems like a good chance for him to recover another titan, maybe the jaw titan is close by as well

>mindrape them 6 some chapters later
There're still people thinking AM is Eren's family

Floch is still with Zeke, his goons went after LH. More likely one of them will shoot Hange or LH will just escape them

>playing a role to trick Falco
So it's ok to say "friends" to Falco, it made no difference. But he used "family" and he fixed it to "friends" later. Maybe SnK is too hard for you

He didn't want to face them, because he was going to do this and wished he wouldn't have to.

>denied isnt the correct word
Then use to right words so you're not confusing

>SnK is too hard for you
maybe you should take your own advice retard. the family thing have been emphasize not only by falco and eren, grisha dad also have a similar conversation with eren even though eren never told him about the family stuff like he did with falco.

>another fucking manlet vs monkey fight
Please no. If manlet wins he just becomes an even worse character, if Zeke wins it's all pointless. Just fucking kill them both I'm tired of this

Only making harder for yourself when it’s revealed EH never happened kek

this desperation.

>There're still people thinking AM is Eren's family
They are his family, I think you'd have to be mentally handicapped at this point not to see that AMfats were right all along and Eren was pretending. It's predictable like that.

Children’s books are easier.

Most used word last thread

Attached: 2019-03-10 17_10_13-TagCrowd_ create your own word cloud from any text.png (1156x517, 62K)

>Eren was pretending
user he was originally come to ask them to have a peaceful meeting until they said he was a slave to zeke. he responded with "no u". all those words are probably eren hidden anger for them. tho if he still consider them as his family, that im not sure

>what does pieck want?
a baby

This. EH asshats wants Eren to throw AM away so badly lmao. Imagine being that sad

EREN WILL RAPE GABI

Spoonfeeding some of his retarded readers.

>people were actually mislead by her actions
so that's why authors have internal narration that spells everything out beyond a shadow of a doubt

Hey guys, what's going on in here?

Attached: yo.jpg (673x496, 212K)

>Isayama kill Mikasa
Based.

didnt he just do that in marley and chapter 112? he brings them to a battle and make mikasa fight the warhammer titan, risking her live. or the fact that he never told them about zeke wine. then there is the explosion which nearly cost mikasa life. if that isnt enough, he is bring them to shiganshina where he will use the rumble

They are hypocrites who want to believe he was lying to Zeke, but honest with AM, when he was actually lying in both cases

The only one still think AM is Eren's family are AMfaggots

I didn’t say trick Falco. You’re too dumb to even read what I said. EH dumbasses can’t read ???? Shocking.

>peaceful meeting
>threatening them with a bloody hand
He always met to cut ties. I also used to think it would be more interesting than that, but after it's been made so os obvious Eren is lying, I don't understand how guys still believe anything he says

Fake preview when? I sure wouldn't mind seeing something other than the high school AU.

I hope they survive ;(

Attached: aftertheriver.png (852x852, 462K)

What kind of a person uses both their right and their left hand to open doors? Really makes you think

Reminder that EH will end in tragedy. Historia will die before their reunion.

Attached: 1552052365640.jpg (1066x1600, 390K)

Anti-EHfags are dumbass who cannot interpret simple sentences. But I'm not surprised

Right now I think she wants to talk, probably upset and wants to know why Zeke did it and what their plan is. She might even agree with them but I think it's unlikely because
>Shiganshina under control
>Scouts, Trainees and population all back Eren
>The best soldiers, AMJC are all imprisoned
>Pixis surrendered, Garrison and MP are under arrest
>Manlet dead or dying
EZ have completely dominated Paradis. There is no one left to stand against Eren which makes me think it will come down to the warriors.

Why don’t they just patch him up and detain him, he’s not doing shit in that condition anyways. Fucking Marley treated wounded enemy combatants better and they were in an actual war between two different groups of people

read chapter 112 slowly you AMfaggot. he originally asked them for a peaceful discussion until they called him a slave which make him angry and retort back. all those words are his thought of them currently.(tho i agree that him hating mikasa might be far fetch since at best she probably annoy him)

Attached: 0112-018.jpg (1066x1600, 457K)

>Eren's hands are hidden
RIP Pii

>pic related
Were AM demoted to the friendzone somewhere along the way?

Attached: 0100-017.jpg (1067x1600, 523K)

You don't need to be a AMfat, if you stop being blinded by your rage for one second and try to be objective you'll see it couldn't be more obvious it's predictably a ruse because Isayama is a hack writer

He asked for their help and they came begrudgingly. And it’s obvious he doesn’t want them involved or to know anything about the questionable things he has to do to save Paradis. It’s really not that hard to comprehend desu

>Eren historia isayama kill

Attached: sweats.jpg (495x540, 49K)

>threatening them with a bloody hand
>an ackerman in the room
user dont be stupid. he didnt meant to cut tie. in fact he asked them for a peaceful meeting. him cutting his hand is protection against mikasa because she is a fricking ackerman who can hold him down like he is some rubber ducky

You don't start a peaceful discussion by showing them your bloody hand, EHfaggot.

>He always meant to cut ties

he didnt ask, rather he force them. if they lost the founding titan right then, paradis would have been dead

>>an ackerman in the room
>>who he just mentioned acts like a protective dog to him
It's you who needs to stop being stupd

Because this way you can shut the door without switching hand + quickly using the door as a shield, basic army training.

Except Eren knows for a fact that Mikasa is biologically unable to threaten his life and Armin would never activate the Mong Bomb in that situation.

>him cutting his hand is protection against mikasa
Imagine not understanding the plot this much. Mikasa can't do shit against him until she snaps out of her programming, and he knows it kek. You need to read the words in the panels, not just stare at them because they look pretty

I thlught the same thing but his hands are out of their pockets when he walks in. Maybe he keeps a knife in his coat? Is that a thing?

Eren has a better relationship with Reiner than AM.

>Isayama kill LH
NONONONONONO THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! THEY ARE THE ENDGAME!

Attached: 1551961223420.png (882x758, 16K)

His cutting hand is a safe precaution against an Ackerman monster and a Colossal Didan. He didn't trust his "family". kek

>what is defending yourself?
dumb AMfaggot

Didn't he do exactly that in 112? He mindraped Mikasa and beat the shit out of Armin after trashtalking him too, then he proceeded to drag them to Shiganshina and throw them in jail.

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

You’re just playing semantics now. The long and short of the story is that he still cares about AM. Ok? Ok.

>implying it was just for defence
dumb EHfaggot

See what this user said according to Eren, Mikasa can't hurt him, and a sliced up hand won't do much against the Armin nuke.

I ship EH but Eren still cares about AM

so why did he cut his hand then ask for a peaceful meeting ? mikasa wont hurt him but hold him down and she can do that since she punch him as kid for wanting to join the SC

He cares about all of the 104th, gell in the most recent chapter he is still butthurt about Sasha and she was like the least close with him.

He has a better relationship with almost every other relevant character he's interacted with for an extended period of time at this point. EMA is dysfunctional trio which was always meant to blow up at some point, it just seems like some EMAfags weren't prepared for the impact.

To be fair they didn't call him a slave. They were concerned about his actions, he was the first one who started to insult them. Then anyway he should peacefully talk with them long before that. At this point it was too late. They don't trust each other anymore, their motives and priorities are kind of different, Armin even doesn't mind killing Eren. I would say their relationships are completely broken now.

Yep, I'm an EHfag but seeing this behaviour from other EHfags is really embarrassing.

What’s your point? People fight and have disagreements... you know this right? Why would that mean he unloved them too? Don’t have Isayama have you out here looking foolish

Mikasa's protective gene is to ensure her host won't die. Not like she can't knock him out or restrain him

>wanting to be accepted
oh fuck EHfag. does you want to be accepted by other this much ?

>What did isayama meant by this?
hit or missy huh
eren is a sissy huh
hissu got the farmer dicky huh

Attached: 1532266707598.jpg (1280x1059, 127K)

If anything that just goes to show how little trust he now puts in AM to go out of his way to use the same kind of tactic he employed when he was alone in the middle of enemy territory. Quite the family you got, there.

>Eren still cares about AM
t. AMfag from leedit

>Mong Bomb
Coined

Eren is ambidextrous.

except mikasa did. she called him being controlled zeke and you can see how annoyed eren is

Attached: eren annoyed.jpg (1066x1600, 460K)

Hanji willl concoct a serum similar to titans but only gives regen power screenshot this

>falseflagging

As excepted, Eren and Historia are the only hype left.

>hissu got the farmer dicky huh
This is true but also Annie is going to die :^)

Literally what was the reason for him to act like that towards them? It doesn't protect them in any way and Eren himself doesn't benefit from it. For the record I do think he cares about them, but you can't deny that 112 was a prime example of Eren ditching them.

God his fucking expression is golden. Imagine a slave L I T E R A L L Y telling you that you're being controlled.

Aren't you piece of shits saying Eren wants to protect AM while he pimped Historia and gave no fucks in Marley? Can't have both.

He transformed with Reiner in the basement with him the last time he saw them, but AM got the short end of the stick? Ok.

Attached: 1552114029166.jpg (1200x919, 325K)

Mikasa couldn't hold him down exactly because he was threatening them and the whole building that if they did anything he'd kill them all, and obviously she wouldn't have done that unless she wanted everyone dead. Furthermore Mikasa is compelled to react when Eren is in danger, her body does it before her consciousness does. You're taking his words as gospel because he said peaceful, but if you're threatening someone top kill them from the beginning you're not peaceful, it's not hard.

>farmer so small
is farmerposting finally behind us, now?

>Historia
>love
>Manlet

You people can determine that Eren is lying, but why can't you determine that farmer is not the father?

She didn't shout at him, she didn't really insult him. She is almost crying on this panel. Mikasa lost someone important to her and can't accept it. On the other hand I think Armin already accepted it and became angry only because of Mikasa's tears.

No, but saying that Eren doesn't care about AM is such an obvious brainlet misreading of canon, and I feel it's mostly a case of people projecting their own opinions onto Eren (e.g. most of /snk/ dislikes AM so they want Eren is dislike them as well). Also please learn to speak English, ESL-kun.

>pointing out the obvious is false-flagging

No because he’s the real dad.

What are you even talking about?

What the hell does one thing have to do with the other? Turn off your WiFi

The farmer is probably the father but there's no point discussing it ad nauseam until it's confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt

still would you take your chance against a monster such as the ackerman? she alone would have kick all the yeagerist ass. that why he cut his hand, to show them that he isnt doing funny business.

>It doesn't protect them in any way
I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment by hoping it would be anything other than
>i had to be an asshole to save everyone
>fuck you niisan i will defeat you
>muh frends!
I also wished for better, but since the Zeke reveal I'm not that stupid to think anything interesting will happen kek

Fairly safe to say AM aren't his family from his dialogue with Falco. Question remains if he was talking serious to Falco or just role playing but considering he was talking to a child I'd take the former.

Nah Isayama is delaying everything too much, he could have gave us a few pages of farmer and Historia and he didn't.

I didnt say that he doesnt care about AM retard.I think he still somewhat care about them but his goal is more important,but what im saying is that those words are his true feeling to them currently.maybe you should have better comprehension skills.

They shitpost about other stuff now, they will be back soon enough to claim farmer is the father like the brainlets they are.

Again, even him standing against his brother doesn't explain nor justify his behaviour his 112, but whatever. We'll just see how it goes.

He could have had one of the others mention Historia and he didnt, because he likes trolling

>she alone would have kick all the yeagerist ass
reread my post. unless she wanted everyone in that building dead, no she couldn't. because eren was threatening her. user, stop. it's not particularly difficult writing to understand.

still that doesnt excuse her for calling a slave which pissed eren off

If it was that rando I think it would've been confirmed already.

I’ll say it simply so even you’ll understand, ok? Eren does not have a better relationship with Reiner than AM. Ok? Alright!

Hope so it can't be more obvious he is a pawn.

>Fairly safe to say AM aren't his family from his dialogue with Falco
That's literally the only family he could be referring to, since Historia is working with him and supporting him. What are you guys even doing at this point

My initial post was agreeing with someone who stated that AM is still Eren's family, which you then tried to dispute with your abysmal English. I don't read your other low-IQ posts. Fuck off.

it was a what if scenario retard,if he didnt cut his hand, mikasa can hold him down and tied him up or something and kick all the yeagerist butt

This. They act so desperately like Eren sacrificed Historia and had no other way but with AM he was lying wants to protect them. The hypocrisy from EMtrash is something else

Didn't that user literally say that her being capable of taking on anyone in the building including was the very reason why Eren would have to take a pre-emptive measure to begin with?

Or because that's the plot point

9 months of trolling is too much more so when the author is tired of the manga. Maybe he can't reveal it till WIT ends the season

>putting your country and people you called friends under danger, sacrificing people to make life of your favorite pussy longer
Oh, how interesting!

In the lastest fake preview hisu has a crush on Eren but in the main story I think Eren was the one who persued Historia?

Attached: IMG_20190227_082358.jpg (388x394, 14K)

Kill yourself already you garbage subhuman EHfags don't even use ESL but I remember a certain YHcretin does all the time.

That doesn’t mean the father is the mystery...

>if he loses the eye they are each other's eye now
Kino

Attached: eyes (1).png (555x379, 245K)

EHfags are gasping at straws at this point. They were hoping for muh reveal on Eren's birthday month

Who said anything about EM? Don't make this about shipping

>AM is still Eren's family
Except they aren't read the fucking Marley chapters, stop falseflaggin and fuck off already

You misunderstood what I meant by "better relationship" then. Obviously Reiner is one of Eren's enemy but the relationship itself is much better fleshed out and compelling than anything we've seen from EMA.

AMfags are still in denial. I see.

>low IQ
lmao you never know how wrong are you.

Ok user but the point is that the moment you're threatening someone you're already beyond anything peaceful, it's like pointing a gun to someone's head and telling them we're just gonna chat, don't be scared.

>9 months of trolling
Nope, for a pregnancy it's just the right amount

user:
>9 months, probably more
>45 pages
He could have gave us a good farmer x Historia dramatic moment, yet he didn't. He can't spoonfeed you more

Nothing is interesting about this last arc, user

>you garbage subhuman EHfags don't even use ESL
kek this irony

You are either deluded or really desperate. He was looking AM in the eye 3 chapters after that even his girl discussion with Falco doesn't match Mikasa unless you think he was really influenced by Grisha. It's fairly obvious he was talking about Historia and the child. He was calm and collected in Marley opposed to an Eren that would've felt as much guilt as when Sasha died if he forced Historia to get pregnant with a man she doesn't love. The absolute gymnastics some of you pull to avoid this is cringe

It's quite retarded that for EH to happen AM have to disappear for some reason, they can both coexist. Maybe EHfats are just really young and think that if you find a partner you stop caring about everyone else

well if you have a meeting with a gorilla who want to stop you, would you bring a gun with you? that is exactly eren situation

He will, when it's time to focus on her

Actually just farmer saying take care of our child instead of body but anons are brainlets

Me three

Attached: 1483114724668.png (1200x600, 403K)

>He could have gave us a good farmer x Historia dramatic
Why the fuck would he do that, do you want to read shojo drama that bad, user?

he could just be hiding that Eren and Historia are in cahoots. The pregnancy is a component of that. The interactions would reveal Nile is wrong. Which is why it’s not revealed :))

> you find a partner you stop caring about everyone else
but that happen in real life mate. people care more about their family then friends

Because those AMfats are EMfags lets be fair no Armongwhale gives a shit about this.

And yet here is the entire fanbase shitposting about it constantly since last year. Unless all readers who actively discuss the manga are suffering from a collective hallucination, then it's safe to say the father's identity is about as clear as the reasons for the pregnancy i.e. not at all.

You can like characters and not be a shipper, has that occurred to you?

Or maybe you are genuinely retarded and can't read or read what you want. Did it trigger you so much Historia might be his family and AM his friends?

>AMfags liking Eren with no shipping shit
Yeah no

>Come inside Historia
>You need to take care of our child
>Who belongs to both of us
>Who you are currently carrying in your womb
Man I'm glad you aren't the one writing dialogue for this manga

Not him and also I don't like EH anymore but it's literally what happened. Eren is willing to risk anything and anybody just to prevent titanizing of Historia.

>You are either deluded or really desperate.
I'm neither, just realistic something you can't do. I also hoped Eren's storyline would be more interesting than muh pretending, alas it's not. Take it out on Isayama for being a genetic shonen writer.
>he forced Historia to get pregnant with a man she doesn't love
...what? kek. And you talk about mental gymnastics to me. The babby was probably out of love with EH, I can't see how it could anything else since the pregnancy has been completely irrelevant to the plot.

April 116
May 117
June 118 manlet and hango will arrive at hisu's place
July 119 Season3 P.2 ended on July 1st, here comes the revelation.

Attached: 08878.jpg (916x1644, 467K)

>muh everything has to be shipping
How weak minded

It’s the author’s fault you all are stupid.

>meeting with a gorilla who want to stop you,
She's his literal slave

>You need to take good care of your body
>You need to take good care of our child
Unless you are an ESL retard it's the same shit.

*not

>kissing opened memories

Why not just touching?

a slave that punch him from achieving his goal?
youtu.be/cVwS4HtEY94
literally the same thing happen here. eren wants to achieve his goal and mikasa wants to stop him

Based

Attached: 55c0e25b-dc30-4b92-bec4-87ebe23e7289.jpg (382x260, 46K)

Yeah why would Isayama make fake dad come out and stress that?

If you think telling a pregnant woman that she needs to take better care of your child which she is carrying is something anyone says, you may have autism or just not speak to enough people.

>real life
>shonen manga
user
You're the only one triggered, user-kun. Historia and baby are his family too, but since she's working with him and supporting him he has no reason to be scared to face to face. I'm sorry this makes you cry, cheer up.
I think he's trying to save everyone. Although given how shitty the writing has been in this last arc I wouldn't put it past Isayama, but it's still a shonen and nothing has been original in this arc.

I think he has been feeding himself ego since his birth

That wasn't in the manga buddy

Just saying for years they haven't used Eren for anything else than shipping bait, I'm not entitled to believe otherwise now.

>real life
>shonen manga
>user
you forget that AOT is similar to our world then those other shonen like Boku no cuck hero which only has hero vs villain

Or maybe it's your fault for thinking the author would actually expect anyone with more than two braincells to take drunk MPs speculation on a pregnancy they don't understand at face value. Then again, you've got people saying Farmer is the father because the wiki said so, so I'm hardly surprised.

Idk about JP but in English, which is the translation, you'd never tell a pregnant woman to take care of their child until said child is out of her. You'd tell her to take care of herself.

Reveal it after the anime onlies had witnessed the kissy kissy, that will be the best move.

Attached: Screenshot_20190310_175648.jpg (1038x889, 409K)

Exactly.

>AOT is similar to our world
Do you have autism? snk might be more nuanced in terms of grey characters, but it's still a shonen and not real life

So you are saying Historia is not working with EZ? Because that's what the drunk MP said.

But EH doesn’t? Now Eren is doing everything cause he’s a dad? But no shipping involved though? EREN STILL CARES ABOUT HIS FRIENDS. I fucking hate all of you

Is the one who made pic related still there? How BTFO did you feel last month and this one? What are you posting about now?

Attached: 1544803773798.png (1164x776, 3.45M)

well damn.well there is a scene where mikasa hold eren. well that count as holding him down.I meant she just hold him like he was feather which would make him prepare for such situation.

Attached: mikasa holding eren.jpg (540x349, 98K)

You mean when Hange and manlet kissy kissy Hisu too?

> it's still a shonen and not real life
what about the daddy complex in AOT then?

They switched over to "muh Kruger is manipulating Eren" which is even more stupid. I don't know why people like that think anyone should take them seriously

You are either stupid as fuck or trolling first is not yours but ours if it was so and secondly same logic applies to her body since it's obvious she would take care of herself to give her baby a good birth.
Just accept it's the same shit instead of being an asshat.

I can tell the one who drew this has 30 cats

>read through all off SnK again
>lose the will to keep reading at all the Gabi scenes on Paradis
why is she there? Couldn't it just have been Falco that came to Paradis?

No according to them, EVERYTHING MP SAID WAS A LIE. Or else their headcanons won’t fit. Also, anyone who believes any speculation and FACTS from 108 is somehow stupid and can’t see the obvious nothing arguments they present

And I said AM are his friends not his family, did it trigger you so much?

I'm stopping this because I'm tired, but again Mikasa is his slave and compelled to protect him, so he knew he was safe EXACTLY because Mikasa was there. Nothing could happen to him. If you begin a conversation by pointing a gun on someone's head and tell them let's talk you're already setting the tone for the furthest thing from a peaceful conversation.

I don't know what to tell you, if you're the kind of person who thinks telling a pregnant woman to take care of the baby in her is a good idea you're never going to have a child. Speak to more women

Attached: D1SPgpYVsAA8Ky_.jpg (800x1440, 191K)

Hange Manlet EREN mikasa armin
jean connie sasha floch

Kissy kissy Her Majesty

Isayama said she's a female Eren

>I think he's trying to save everyone
He clearly doesn't try to save everyone. He doesn't care about 30 titanized soldiers, soldiers who died in explosion, people who were poisoned (not only higher-ups but even some civilians are poisoned as last chapter showed). But also he doesn't care about manlet and allowed Zeke or Yeagerists to kill him. At least he imprisoned AMJC so they wouldn't die like Sasha but anyway. Maybe he's as obsessed and crazy as Zeke.

It's not Isayama, what do you think it will happen if it is declared that Eren and Historia are in relationship?
Eren can't do any shit like he is doing now, they will simply keep a gun on her forehead and ask Eren to stand down. Also, this is the reason Eren is not going to meet her because till now not everything is resolved. Warriors are still in large.

Kruger implied they were tho so stay mad EHasshat.

Attached: D1SPhcKV4AAuZJr.jpg (800x1440, 154K)

>genocide father who murdered children
>not scared to potentially face the mother and his child for what he did

>what about the daddy complex in AOT then?
You never read shonen before have you? Parental abandonment and parental abuse that affects characters all their lives is an incredibly common trope.

Indirect kisses. Kyaa.

The Rogue spouted shit about Yelena convincing Historia to get preg just to save her own ass and Nile shoot down his argument by bringing up the fact that she previously agreed to it he's just assuming she chimped out to make his theory work. We also know that Yelena was under watch and meeting the Queen on her own would have been virtually impossible, not to mention that Historia had no reason to trust her or go along with what she said either. Rogue also had also no idea about Eren's possible involvement in the whole mess, and all we have is Historia looking sad as she's about to meet the Farmer and a hooded silhouette watching over her. The point was that Rogue's theory shouldn't be taken at face value anymore than the rest of the conversation, because neither they nor we know what actually happened behind the scenes.

Not that user, he wants to save as many as possible but if people have to die that's just the way it is. Same reason he summoned everyone to Liberio

Fact: Eren still cares about his friends but he's also in love with Historia

I swear if Zeke remains the rest of the manga naked he'll become my favorite character

I wish Mikasa kissy kissy Hisu before eren, so we could see that as well

>he skipped chapter 108

Historia is a SLUT

Jesus Christ calm down, will you?

>89, 90, 106,107
>nothing arguments
I know it hurts your bubble but don't go on a sperg session if it gets confirmed

What happened to the fake preview?

so why cant isayama introduce a concept about a man caring about his family more than his friend? you would say the same for daddy complex if it was in the same position as the thing i mention above

>Fairly safe to say AM aren't his family from his dialogue with Falco
>He was looking AM in the eye 3 chapters after that
>It's fairly obvious he was talking about Historia and the child
I don't know if I'm misreading your point but the "family" he referred to when talking to Falco was pretty obviously AM along with the rest of SL since they were the ones that the letter went to.

Attached: 97.jpg (1066x1600, 210K)

ESL-kun is a retarded EHfag who crops up every few weeks and makes annoying, tedious posts. Don't mind him.

>save everyone
I meant those he cares for.
>he doesn't care about manlet
He never cared much about the manlet, their relationship was hyped up by the fandom.
>Maybe he's as obsessed and crazy as Zeke.
Trust me, I wanted Eren to go villain/antagonist like Griffith because that's much more interesting, but after the last 2 chapters there isn't single chance of this happening.

This again?

We know YHbro

Not him but actually mentioned others as well after AM so they are all in the same boat depending what make a family meant.

You’re deflecting. If it’s not his baby, he wouldn’t tell her something like that so informally. All that other shit you said, headcanon mess.

Then he could allow Historia to eat Zeke and save literally everyone. If queen has to shorten her life to save her country that's just the way it's.

GODVI WILL FUCK HANS

Attached: po10tu4y.png (1280x720, 728K)

I don't get this discussion: yes Eren can be the father (and I believe he is), that doesn't mean he doesn't care about AM.

>not scared to potentially face the mother and his child for what he did
But she knows about it brainlet, she's very obviously in the plan and she agreed to it. Why would you be scared to face someone who's behind you kek. I swear some of you are retards

>Then he could allow Historia to eat Zeke
But Yelena wouldn't. That's why she's pregnant.

>historia listening to yelena
okay

>Yelena giving her a choice
nah

And why would Historia listen to Yelena, assuming Yelena even managed to get to her in the first place despite being guarded?

how about we stop argument and screencap your opponent agrument? when it reveals who is the father then you can shit on them just like anti grim reminder fag

But he did it to save her and child from titanizing. If she's pregnant then she's on board with him. Unless pregnancy was accidental.

Fuck off, will you?

Idk what you're on about. It's a shonen, shonen are about found families. Out of curiosity, how many manga have you read and which ones?

>implying that she couldnt have told eren or literally anyone else about the plan.

He mentions it again after that the letter it was actually sent to his friends not family, wherever he was role playing or not is another thing

What exactly did she have to use as leverage? inb4
>"I'll burn down the orphanage if you dont make a baby"
She'd be hanged long before that if Historia snitched, which she would have no reason not to do.

THEY TURNED THEIR HEADS AT EREN AND HISTORIA LMAFO IMAGINE THE AWKWARDNESS. WHY WON'T YOU LET GO OFF HER HAND, YEAGER!!

Attached: IMG_20190310_181516.jpg (1080x1286, 428K)

Zeke is the only one who can helo then and he wouldn't cooperate until Historia was pregnant?

This. No, you're not misreading anything.

AMfats don't think it's possible and want AM to be the pile of the mountain for eren.

Why do you need to get so upset discussing a manga aimed at middle schoolers?

But Eren told his friends and i bet it also included Historia he won't allow them to become shifters, so even if it would mean to endanger Eldian country by making Historia pregnant right now and make her not be able to eat Zeke, he still had choosen that.
Afetr all I think Mikasa would become a shfiter willingly if she would be able to or Connie to avenge his family to help them.
I bet Historia would gladly eat Zeke and help Eren as new Beast Titan to save Eldian and remove the curse so no more Eldians would have to bear it anymore, but that would shorten her lifespan whcih Eren deosn't want to.
Basically the only one Eren cares about are Historia and the pure baby, maybe less for Jean too, I bet for him Connie is on bad list, Armin will die off as shifter anyway, Mikasa is a slave etc.
Basically aside of the baby there's no power over Eren anymore, he is detatched from everyone else.
I wouldn't be even surprised if the baby is not his but convincing Historia to get the baby with farmer was to push her away but also save her.
Which I think will turn to be tragic anyway seeing Isayama record so far, maybe indeed the final page will be about Eren holding Historia baby from her dead body who died off during childbirth and will tell it he/she's free and then as new Ymir Fritz will change the world.

It's more about the face he is making, retard

So much shitposting my fucking sides, it's unknown and will remain so until we get more stuff so why the fuck do you always talk about this.

then why did you said this if shonen is about family? didnt my previous reply agree with what you are saying now. unless you are different user

It's Yelena. Use your imagination. A good start might be all of Paradis higher ups having Zeke's spinal fluid though

EH: hisu knows about Eren’s plan and supports him
Also EH: he’s scared to face her about plan she knows about
I don’t get your ship at all kek

Mikasa: and the hand he's holding retarder

Oh god I love Eren so much I want to cry

nvm im a brainlet but anyway AOT is different from other shonen genre so introducing a concept about a man caring about his family more than his friends isnt strange (in fact its describe eren character since he is selfish)

I don't think she was aware he would genocide Marley just saying

Found family as in your friends, partner whatever but not about muh wife and babby are more important who gives a fuck about muh friends. It just doesn't happen. Also you were mentioning real life which is stupid af and I hope you were joking.

but she said she only use it when they didnt want to kill zeke? so when she meet historia, she didnt have anything for historia

>anyway AOT is different from other shonen genre
>Plebbitcucks
It's cute the way some are really convinced snk is different than other shonen

Attached: zt.gif (316x280, 1.11M)

I bet she was.

What did Historia see?

so muh friends is okay but muh wife and muh child isnt. fucking hypocrite and you called the other EHfag young. if your a father then you have found the father concept more interesting

His goal is to use the rumbling, of course she would know what that means.

Why this Eren faggot is holding my hand for so long and looks like is reliving years in his eyes while looking stupid?

>imagine being this retarded

I want Eren to go antihero route but I don't want him to do it just because of love. I would prefer something like Eren wants to destroy all enemy countries since he obtained a lot of memories about outside world and doesn't just know but understands that negotiations won't work, main cast is against it because they don't know anything about world and believe in negotiations. EH is okay but having it like a core of a plot and source of many troubles that moving this plot feels weird.

That's all the more reason not to keep the information to herself if she actually gave a shit about what happened to her government or the risk of her country going to shit.

Attached: 1544038214289.jpg (540x581, 63K)

What does the rumble have to do with nuking Marley for WHT.

Pixis:
>Just how long have you been betraying us?
>We couldn't trust the visitors who treated us with wine which was poisoned from the beginning
She had this planned out from day one

t. YHfat

That Marley will get nuked either way

Holy shit learn how to read brainlet. When did I say one is ok and the other isn't. I said that going by shonen logic he loves and cares for all of them, he's not going to discard them for babby
>if your a father then you have found the father concept more interesting
And learn English too while you're at it

According to Rogue (do you even remember his name?) Historia got pregnant out of fear and was coerced by Yelena. This theory was so retarded, it got debunked IN-universe by Nile.
Yes, she works with EZ, but because of some different reasons. Which ones? Nobody knows! Not characters, not readers.
And then you call people stupid (despite being unable to remember Rogue's name), but for what? Because they've noticed a not-that-subtle use of a specific literary technique, with an event being described not by the AUTHOR (i.e. shown on panel) but by the CHARACTERS?

t.EHshit

If she blabs her country goes to shit anyway. That's the point of blackmail.

EHfags killed the hype.

Attached: 1538939570148.png (211x238, 46K)

He definitely made her go with farmer to preserve her life. It’s obvious that current Eren is isolating himself to spare all his friends.

She probably was. She's not a saint anyway and if the smartpass stuff is anything to go by she knows and taught the orphans that killing might be necessary to protect others.

Pure confused.
They probably had talked about it after the ceremony.

We don't even know if Eren wants to do as of right now.

>no mention of when they are poisoned beside pixis assumption
I guess we are both retarded

You presume I’m upset. Did my tone hurt your feelings bitch boi? SnK is for 18+. Stop being stupid.

Same I want to live in a nice house with him and snuggle with him on rainy nights

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-225811.jpg (1262x1775, 960K)

what*

I swear to God, do you even follow the manga?

Attached: Screenshot_56.jpg (1058x640, 346K)

>EH is okay but having it like a core of a plot and source of many troubles that moving this plot feels weird.
It's lazy writing, but Isayama said he wants to finish the manga quickly, so it's obvious he's not enjoying writing that much anymore. I also would have preferred more complex motivations and conflicts than muh friends and muh babby, and the good bro vs bad bro showdown, but I've given up.

Better blab and stop the people obviously trying to fuck everything up in their tracks then work from there instead of going along with it then. Also that doesn't really tell us how Yelena could've met her alone. If the govt was able to figure out through investigation that she may have met Eren in secret then her approaching the Queen would and should have been uncovered even more easily.

It's made pretty obvious she was poisoning them from the beginning, as a necessary insurance plan.

>And learn English too while you're at it
Is that your argument after I called you out for being a hypocrite?

>According to Rogue (do you even remember his name?) Historia got pregnant out of fear and was coerced by Yelena.
According to Rouge she did it for selfish reasons and to save herself, which is exactly what EHfags are saying too. And yes I do remember Rouge's name, I just called him like that, because the user I replied to called him like that as well.

>made her go with farmer
And why would he do EXACTLY what? Why not to choose anybody who is NOT her childhood bully? Do you believe Eren wanted Historia to suffer even more?

>You presume I’m upset
Yeah, the use of caps was kind of a giveaway.

Like it or not, love is probably the main reason. Eren isn't a saint, just a human with his own passions.

reminder that all your replies are screencapped (both EHfag and AMfag)

Yeah because he lied to Falco and then tried to kill him kek. there was no family he had to send a letter to you dick

I repeat, we DO NOT know if she did it for selfish reasons or to help Eren (not EZ, mind you) with his plan. It will be a mystery until we see her and Eren flashbacks.

>muh snk is different
How many shonen did you read user? Fill me in with your knowledge of different and not generic shit.

Bro, she chose farmer.

Again, I want you to think about how blackmail works. Even though the best choice is usually to take the hit and cut your losses most people are too afraid and hold on to the possibility that in helping the blackmailer they will prevent had things from happening.

>there was no family
Zeke is his family though (half-brother). Will you try to deny that?

That's why I was making the disclaimer and put "family" in quotes, user. I thought to make the point that AM and co. aren't the family he referred to when talking to Falco was retarded, but the parts I quoted made me think that was the point being made.

Do you presume she is masochistic or what? To choose a guy who tried to kill her in her childhood, how is what?

I explained to you what I meant and there was no hypocrisy in what I said, I just pointed out you have little understanding of the English language since you continuously misread my posts

I guess you got me there. I guess only a few. Im more interested in other stuff

Don't you have anything better to do than screecapping shit? At least take part

That's still not adressing how Yelena would've met Historia and why it wasn't uncovered yet when her secret meeting with Eren was.

I realize it. I just hope he or they will get some payoff for being selfish and it will be kind of cruel and ironic.

>there was no hypocrisy in what I said
I guess you are a different user. I thought you were the user that called EHfag young

A 19-year-old protag is working really REALLY hard for his wife and unborn child. Give the man some credits. Give Eren some goats.

Levi died a virgin?

Eren is gonna fuck Zeke up, they might be related by blood but they barely know each and given how Eren is manipulating him, calling them family is a stretch

Attached: AAAAAAAAAHHH.png (288x496, 168K)

Nah this discussion are retarded from the look of it. I prefer to laugh at these fag when the final reveal happen

Anyway, how would you explain the fact that Isayama went hard against the rule 'Show, not tell' and explained Historia's situation through the lenghty conversation of outsiders?

Did you read 108 or what? He was a safer choice as the father obviously.

1. A goat in his 30s can't be a virgin
2. He ain't dead, bro

Yeah but that explains why you think snk is different than other shonen. It bloody well isn't.

>wake up
>no fake preview

>Nah this discussion are retarded from the look of it
Then why reading

>this much delusion
It's obvious Eren likes her get over it already and read the chapters before your obsession with 108

Ok, suppose farmer is the father. Then, why they are not married? It's not like that they will stop with one child, may be two or three and if Historia chooses him as her partner then why they are not married?

You wish, ErwLfujo. Manlet isn't virgin and most likely isn't dead. Hans will take care of him. Then they will marry and have four kids. Or five. Or ten.

I just think the fact that there isnt a villain and a hero is something new since Im a newfag to shonen. excuse me for being blinded by anger when some other fag called EHfag young for liking the father caring about child concept

user, it's rather obvious that Zeke's insurancy plan was the wine, not the pregnancy. If they'd try to feed him to Historia ASAP, he'd just scream sooner.

He is the safest choice to be the real father OR to play decoy. What's the truth? It remains to be seen.

well I read it so I can screencap it for the final reveal

>In before the YHfag comes to say she wants to leave him to go in live in the forest alone with her child.

I HEREBY TO PROVIDE GOOD SEX AND FREEDOM.
RETREAT TO YOUR UNFULFILLED DREAM, BRUDI.

Attached: baaaa.jpg (1938x548, 236K)

Eren and Pieck are going to doggystyle

>there isnt a villain and a hero
But there is kek, the ZE conflict is heading exactly towards that direction

I want them to have sex but without any romantic feelings and further relationships. And I don't even understand why I feel tension between them.

The fact that they didn't marry trashes the argument 'Historia wants the father of the child to be there for him/her'. Don't forget, we're talking XIX-XX century society when it was extremely scandalous to have a child outside of wedlock.

Well, one wants to destroy all world, another wants to destroy only one nation. In general they're both dangerous and a bit insane.

Why are you all obsessed with Eren being the dad when it’s implied nowhere besides “my suspicion.” Or “I haven’t seen Hisu so Eren is the dad.” It’s... pathetic.

Do you understand how dumb and occ this sounds from Eren's perspective? He was looking like anything but normal in Marley for someone who destroyed his friend future by making her pregnant with a random dude, it's amazing how some of you take at value Eren had no problems with it before Sasha died,
If Eren is not the father it's because Historia herself insisted and convinced him not the other way around.

Historia milked me like:

Lol yeah I guess he’s gonna leave cause they’re not married. Stfu! They’re not married because she doesn’t love him. I’m laughing so hard

It was already thrashed when we saw Historia's look at farmer. But this look, it bothers me a lot. It doesn't really fit into ANY theory I thought or read of, except, well... the ones where Historia was forced to get impregnated. So the farmer would be the rapist himself of his supporter. I don't really like that idea.

Because Historia is most likely just being used or Eren hurt her too in order to protect her, just like he did with AM

I think Eren is the father but to be fair Eren looked normal even moments before he murdered a lot of people including children.

>not married
>no confirmation from characters involved
>flashbacks showing Eren's concern for her
>nothing
Read the manga or others chapters besides 108

>>not married
That doesn't mean Eren is the father. It only makes it obvious she doesn't really have a kid with the farmer, because she loves him

The fact that they didn't married lead to suspicions (Rogue mentioned that, at the very least) while all this plan was to evade suspicions. Why to take such a risk?

Are you being serious?... It’s clear after the conversation with Hanji that he feels guilty about Hisu...

How many chapters until Jean and Connie burn the entire world to the ground?

Attached: smiles not protected.png (700x651, 581K)

Not
Having
Married
Raised
Suspicions
How hard it was for her to just get formally married with the farmer? Would it be harder than to have sex with him? And later she'd just tell the truth and the marriage would be null and void.

Attached: besthubby.jpg (1193x483, 124K)

I wonder if Connie will actually be able to get revenge on Zeke. Or will his mother be shown again?

Fuck Eren, fuck Zeke, fuck Yelena and first of all FUCK GOBLINS

Not him but she can dismiss whenever she pleases regardless of whether he is the child's father or not, not only because he's peasant but also and most importantly because there's no official union between them.

>It only makes it obvious she doesn't really have a kid with the farmer, because she loves him
yeah or that farmer is nothing but a stand in father, I like how you view it just from your side when it can mean anything.

Hmmm by that logic: Eren says “you all the most precious to me”
Then crushes AM

Shows concern for Hisu but means that the current outcome is only good?

Should you all really be this bias?

>Connie
>doing anything
Zeke will get a redemption probably

I don't think Eren would be this calm in Marley if he'd already done something fucked up to one of the people he's been hellbent on protecting for 4 years straight before leaving.

She would has said that don't go and Eren will be like I'll be going anyhow. That may explain her sad face before talking to farmer.

>a stand in father,
That's the only thing that doesn't make sense though, because he's not a yeagerist so who is he as a stand in and why is she trusting him with this secret? Not that I put it past Isayama to write stupid shit since he does it all the times, but it makes no sense who this guy is.

>self insert as eren
>starting have friendship problems because I’m tired of their shit (try having a class full of female)
>wish for family to have a happy life
What should I do

Eren had already ran away and lied to AM. What are you talking about?

Something happened during those 2 months between the scene on the railroad and Eren going to Yelena. He changed. And yes, it could've change his attitude towards Historia too, in any direction.

He can't face Historia, he feels guilty because he abandoned to complete his mission in order to save her and their child.

>because he's not a yeagerist
How are you so sure?

>He hurt AM
>means he hurt everyone
What a dumb logic if Eren says tomorrow he was only trying to protect them what harm would he had done to AM? Yeah none, everfything would go back to normal but with Historia its irremediable
Even random quotes from Nile saying we know he is no ones pawn after they got fucked by the wine is enough to show something is not normal.

A decoy dad makes less sense every time I see it too. It’s mainly wishful thinking

He doesn't have any problem facing them even when they judge him.

Attached: EMA.jpg (744x1080, 286K)

Going ghost on your friends is one thing, forcing one of them to have a baby with a childhood bully "for her own good" is a completely different matter.

Because she didn't have to tell him her secret. The farmer might've get paid for his role. She might've guilt-trip him into covering for her.
Look, you're forgetting about one VERY important thing - Paradis masses know nothing about the Rumbling, 50 years plan etc. Historia might've just said to the farmer that the father of her child is some random noble or an officer and she is afraid of a scandal or something.

There is a word called priority. AM have been just fucking around with Marley without thinking about future. Plus, they can take care of themselves. But Historia is powerless. It's not like he hates AM simply likes Historia more.

Eren was a filthy liar since back then. Someone post the panel when he fooled the Mikasa kidnappers in the beginning.
How can one protag be so based?

Attached: acting skills.jpg (1080x1073, 672K)

Attached: 9aad9454bccbea4c85959071d930bc09.jpg (540x712, 76K)

Are you stupid? I’m making the parallel that EH won’t accept that it’s possible EH aren’t necessarily on good terms despite the sweet flashbacks. Stay mad.

What secret would she need to share aside from the fact that she had an affair and doesn't want to make a mess? It's not like she'd have to tell him Eren and his hoes are planning on overthrowing the government. Heck he wouldn't even know Zeke exists.

Because Eren isn't working with the Yeagetists, he had no idea what they were doing when he got out of jail and he's lying to them, too.

Cute. CUTE

You all want this bad writing because? Anything for a ship huh. I’m sorry user but that’s a terrible soap opera.

Exactly because the farmer is not yeagerist he is a safe option to use like that.
The farmer might be just the good gu ywho got redemption, and who Eren and Historia both chosoen to be the father with no real connectio nto any side of conflict.
Historia doesn't even have to love him to get pregnant, just get a bit drun kand have sex with him a bunch of times for it to happen, and I bet the farmer being around a pretty Queen who would start showing interest in him would response immediately.
Of course it would mean Historia became evil slut and just used the guy fully knowing she used him to get pregnant while not even loving him, just to get that cover up story for her pregnancy.
Honestly from Farmer perspective this would be better chocie cause in this he at least got to fuck the Queen and take her virginity and impregnate her and do what the dyke and even male MC couldn't, and Historia came to him willingly to do just that, get fucked till getting pregnant.
Now if we would think Historia already did the act with her Eren friend (even if EH aren't romantic couple or anything and it was just business for the plan and Historia own sake and none of them felt any pleasure from doing it than it just being the deed) the poor farmer would become ultimate cuck asked by Queen to cover for her "sudden" pregnancy with unknown man so there would not be scandal as big as her choosing the farmer, so in this case I bet he didn't get to fuck her at all and he just decided to help her as cucked good guy out of bulling he did before and to help sad looking girl who came to help from him.
I honesly prefer the first option for Farmer sake, Historia getting rpegnant with either Eren or Farmer and not lloving them at all just makes her slut anyway.

It's a prerequisite to becoming a devil

Attached: 1548938914028.png (599x718, 284K)

Making a child with a man and then not marrying him and then looking at him like he is a pile of walking garbage makes even less sense. Do you think the farmer is an absolute imbecile who wouldn't understand that something is off with his 'loving not-a-wife'?

No? She’s in imminent danger and AM aren’t. It’s not about who he likes more.

>slut
Fuck off ErwL/EMmod

>The farmer might've get paid for his role
That's out of the question because the way he fusses over her isn't of someone who's just being paid.
>She might've guilt-trip him into covering for her.
That's a very stupid way to get someone to help you, since they might backstab you anytime
>Historia might've just said to the farmer that the father of her child
Maybe. It's shit writing though.

If anything it shows he got triggered by Hange, back when the chapter started we even got the idea she is special to him by Hange saying I was certain you wouldn't sacrifice Historia followed by Hange's close up panels regarding Eren's behaviour towards her. It can be a false lead up since all is speculation at this point but those are plot points that usually lead to something. At this point there is nothing to suggest I should change my opinion just based a 3rd party view and Eren hurting his best buddies AM.

So you do not have a logical counter-argument?
Please explain me why they wouldn't be able to pay the farmer or to guilt-trip him.

>Flashbacks of the last 8 months.

Attached: eternal recurrence.jpg (1027x722, 761K)

Using a guy who is deep in guilt isn't bad writing. It's rather realistic.

Yes it is. AM fighting in Marley, wasn't that danger?

>she had an affair and doesn't want to make a mess
Exactly this secret? He could get tired of playing pretend house and tell the MP anytime

GO FOR IT, MANLET.
GO MAKES MANLETLET WITH HANS.

If Eren is indeed the father of Historia's child then him hiding the fact that he has a child with Historia makes sense to me. He is going into a war against his own country and the rest of the world. Historia would be in danger of being used as a hostage against him.

This is too long, make a tl;dr

It’s canon though so deal.

We need more Ackermans. Do it.

>trew couple of rocks long ago when he was a stupid kid
>deeply in guilt

So why does everyone outside of Yea Forums hate Eren x Historia?

The Redditors posting in this thread hate EH so much that they're using their Reditness as a biological weapon, pretending that they actually like EH to make us think EH isn't the Yea Forums appeal ship. Weird.

>choosing a decoy baby daddy whom you think of as walking garbage
Does this make sense to you?

>I bet the farmer being around a pretty Queen who would start showing interest in him would response immediately.
Nope. If you aren't an idiot you would immediately understand that something is really off with this situation. Any sane person know you shouldn't get yourself involved into royal matters, because this road leads in the torture chambers and on the gallows.

>didn't know the exact number of them
>knew Floch was coming
>unconfirmed but can assume Eren worked at the farm more than that one time in chapter 70 in 4 years
Nothing suggests Eren was or wasn't aware of them and involved at this point..

Because they don't like idea of Eren sacrificing everything for love

And now it is you who denying MPs words.

>Making a child with a man and then not marrying him and then looking at him like he is a pile of walking garbage makes even less sense.
Are you a complete moron?
Women do this all the time.
She needed to get pregnant not to fall in love with a random guy who bullied her.
And I bet pregnancy hormones make her even more tipsy and dislike the guy even more having a proof inside of her remindiing her what she had to do with him everytime.

Is she going to pay him for 18 years? And what, “be the father of my kid cause you were mean to me that one time when I was younger or elseeee!” Idk what you really want me to say user aside from wow.

>from under the awning, prompting Moblit without even turning around.
>“I’m in the same barracks anyway. Then Hanji will owe me a favor in the future”
>“…. Are you sure she’ll notice you?”
>I’ll make sure she notices even if I have to kick her ass, Levi said.
>With his back turned to hide his (according to a moonfag) embarrassment, Moblit smiled.
Based shy 40 years old manlet

This is why I said here that her look bothers me a lot because it fits only with theories where Historia was forced into pregnancy.

What? No. Eren wasn't aware of anything Floch was doing, Floch had to explain it to him when he got out. Floch also think they're remaking the eldian empire, but Eren doesn't give a shit about that. Floch is being portrayed as doomed dickhead. Eren lied to them about everything. It's pretty clear he's just using them so he wouldn't trust a rando yeagerist as a stand in dad

>this post

>back when the chapter started we even got the idea she is special to him by Hange saying I was certain you wouldn't sacrifice Historia followed by Hange's close up panels regarding Eren's
Exactly, Hange thought that Eren would never allow Historia to get pregnant, but as we see he had to either do it hismelf or sell her to farmer for his own plan to work, and he himself knows the best what kind of shitty thing he did to Historia.
That would actually work very well with HS joke pages where Historia accouses Eren of doing harsh thing to her.

"Muh male MC and dyke Queen shouldn't use the poor farmer as a cuckhold who'll play stand in until she gives birth. Best option for the poor Farmer would be to the father cause at least he gets to fuck the Queen and get his redemption (???), but that would make Hisu a slut anyway."

>for 18 years
No, only until Eren's plan is exacted and MPs is dealt with. The latter have happened already, by the way.

I didn't participate in your conversation. Just pointing out that a little childhood guilt can force someone to do some volunteering in orphanage but it isn't "being deeply in guilt".

Ah ok, I understand. The whole farmer thing is weird.

Marley or outside forces would take her hostage regardless? She’s the queen?

And the farmer is none the wiser about it, I presume?

Aren't you guys always posting that one page of Nile explaining the Farmer is no one's pawn because they ran a background check on him? Are you denying that he felt guilty, now?

>Any sane person know you shouldn't get yourself involved into royal matters, because this road leads in the torture chambers and on the gallows.
user pls.
A beautiful Queen who you bullied and work your life to better to, comes to your barn and ask you to cover her to get pregnant?
What guy would ever refuse that even if that was the last thing in life to do?

Do you know what relationship Eren had with the farmer. We saw people looking like the farmer with Floch, and Eren was helping in the orphanage. We have pages where you couldn't see Eren, meaning he actually got time to be with Historia (or not, but not impossible).
Historia is still silent, Eren is clearly betraying Zeke, the last panel is a man repeating the freedom meme to a baby with his very same eyebrows, Zeke being anti-baby and Eren reacting to the line Carla said to her own baby
Seriously: Isayama is saying it in your faces.

>force
Helping out in an orphanage is nothing like pretending to be someone's baby daddy though

Yeah your making a delusional parallel to surpress your butthurtness AMfat, stay mad

>Aren't you guys
Who? I don't ship your EM and EH. I already explained what I meant

Well if any logic goes, a stable boy x Queen route is the most canon one every history lesson.

Your delusions aren't canon buddy

Farmer is guilty of what he had done and if he has got a chance to redeem , then why would he miss the chance? Also, it's the Historia who talks with farmer not Eren. He is simply observing.

You're just diminishing his guilt to make your argument work though. He felt guilty enough to come work at the orphanage for years while keeping his head low, without expecting any kind of forgiveness or attention.

Idk, I don't particularly care either, I'm just pointing out it's shit writing and the farmer makes little sense, which is to be expected from Isayama since his last arc has been nothing short of retarded

That's what I meant. Farmer hasn't done anything so terrible to feel such a big guilt.

Good thread.

Attached: 1549446273006.jpg (1098x1126, 910K)

He is working with Floch since his first meeting with Yelena 10 months ago.

>Isayama is saying it in your faces.
That's why it's complete bullshit to think the kid is Eren's.
It mgiht be Eren holding someone else's kid before disapeparing as new Ymir Fritz or something.
None of authors would do something like that to confirm the male MC is the father of some kid. None of the editors or publishers would ever allow him to give such final spoiler especially now when we see Historia being pregnant and not knowing who the father really is.
Isayama despite everything is not so stupid to reveal it like that.

Eren is already acting like a leader telling his men what to do, he obvious was aware of it otherwise he wouldn't trust them to do his actions

Sorry but farmer being the father makes the most sense.

He isn't, he's USING Floch and the Yeagerists.

user you know the kid is a girl, right?

Except the japanese fanbase is literally retarded with manga.

This.

Aside from throwing rocks at another kid for years? I never got people who make light of bullying.

He could want to do something good for kids because he remembers that he was cruel. Kids in real life do some cruel stuff too, they grow up and feel shame for it but it isn't "deeply in guilt". He didn't try to kill anybody or something like this.

When his fanbase is braindead yeah, he need to spoonfeed you EVEN more

> mgiht be Eren holding someone else's kid before disapeparing as new Ymir Fritz or something
Literally why would he be holding someone else's kid? Did he find the kid on the ground and the parents are dead? Why would the kid have his eyebrows?

Do you guys really not understand that he's using them for convenience and doesn't give a fuck about them? And floch is portrayed as a petty villain

So Isayama drawing YH fanart some months ago should tell me they will be together in the end of this story too?

I dare you to throw stone on your president.

Based tsunderelet

Attached: be4516920b77200b82fa6734beaae9cb.jpg (1000x872, 189K)

Wow it's almost like this whole pregnancy is still unresolved, are you are retarded or what, it's called build up.

>So Isayama drawing YH fanart
That's only in your headcanons though

Ymir is dead, if it was canon it doesn't matter anymore. Don't know why it's so hard.

>Why would the kid have his eyebrows?
There are at least 10 confirmed alive characters with bushy eyebrows and any time Isayama can create a female or male character with bushy eyebrows at the end easily.
He specially drawn these eyebrows to lure the Erencucks in thinking it's Eren kid, it's so basic and simple.
Think a little.
There's whole pregnancy plot going in main story, no let's shaft it aside for months and lets reveal it in some one page.
He never would be allowed to do that without consent of editor/publisher, and none of them would allow to do so if Eren would indeed be canonically a father of that kid.

Guys, Paradise is a monarchy. Simple village people don't know shit about politics, they think a king or a queen is a supreme ruler. And the farmer is a fucking dirty peasant. There is no need for money or guilt-tripping. Historia just ordered him to cover for her, that's all.

>Aside from throwing rocks at another kid for years?
For years? You are exaggerating and you know it. MP didn't say anything about duration. I wonder how much of guilt do Armin's bullies feel btw. Or Mikasa for beating them up.

>That's only in your headcanons though
Well in Isayama's too.

Attached: DIEfVHRVwAAztB8.jpg (1054x1200, 218K)

They were kids retard. Kids.

>There's whole pregnancy plot going in main story, no let's shaft it aside for months and lets reveal it in some one page.
He never would be allowed to do that without consent of editor/publisher, and none of them would allow to do so if Eren would indeed be canonically a father of that kid.
Oh fuck off already with your not allowed trash you keep spamming YHfat

Any guy who (still) has a head on his shoulders would understand that something is off.
If a girl would come on me with a proposition of having sex with her, I'd run away to the nearest public place and barricaded there. Because it's a clear frameup.

This type of mental retardation is on another level, laughtning how mentally desperate some of you are.

>He didn't try to kill anybody
He did. He threw rocks at Historia.

Yeah, and Isayama also draw Historia ignoring Ymir in the AU. Don't tell me all this discussion about wanting farmer to be the father was from you, Ymirtrash.
And anons were talking about the last panel of the MANGA, not some fanservice. He also draws Connie and Sasha together

You were talking about Eren holding some kid, to which I answered why would it have his brows, simple as that. They're really specific and so far the only people we've seen who have similar brows are Carla, Erwin and Gabo.

>some months ago
>years
Kek, you are retarded YHfat

>If a girl would come on me with a proposition of having sex with her, I'd run away to the nearest public place and barricaded there.
Reading that I now know I'm really still at old Yea Forums Yea Forums.

A giant magority of people outside Yea Forums think it's Grisha holding baby Eren. Your argument is invalid.

Because Eren is an impotent in your headcanon?

Right now, Eren is the leader of a rebel group. Using the current monarch as a hostage against that group wouldn't make sense.
Also, since Eren is the main enemy, everyone is focusing on him. It's good because that way he can keep Historia away from the spotlight.

>YHfags victory is Historia fucking the farmer
JUST

Ignore the retard he is coming into every thread with his delusions which is why I don't even bother discussing this anymore, some mental gymnatics from that YHtrash

You think childhood lasts a few months or something? They grew up in the same area, obviously the bullying would happen for an extended period of time if farmer felt bad enough about it to dedicate years of his life to helping at the orphanage and Historia would bother mentioning the fact that other kids threw rocks at her.

This could be added to the collection of Eren showing off his acting skills too.

Attached: keikaku in action.jpg (1067x1600, 562K)

Yeah logic hurts.
Imagine Naruto author revealing he got a kid before manga would ever show that, or Bleach one.

Yeah better just wait, that dyke is fucking desperate and retarded at this point and worse she insults Historia. Too bad the ErwLmod who is a braindead EMfag and the LEpedo join too. Better ignore those retards

>mentally disabled
Top kek, thanks for the laughs user, you truly are a gem of these threads.

>I wonder how much of guilt do Armin's bullies feel btw
We see some them die in the Shiganshina attack and Mikasa would have no reason to feel guilty for defending a friend, you're just rambling.

The point is Floch works for him. Eren has a lot of meetings with the volunteer since 10 months ago. He has people work for him that we still don't know about.

EH victory is Historia being forced to get pregnant with Eren by circumstances where she doesn't have much other chocie than doing so to save herself where she doesn't really want to do it as her face showed is, than it being an act of love.
So much better.

You mean like the JoJo author?

>order someone to cover for her
>he knows you're hiding something and can fuck you up anytime
s-smart

>being forced to be pregnant
What a stupid liar you are. She HAS TO get pregnant ONCE because that way avoided to get pregnant more times and KILLED.
Fucking whale.

>muh 89-107 chapters don't exist.
Die already dumb dyke

He also wrote Eren ignoring Historia you and the YHfart are both retarded

He's good with this stuff.

>Eren left 10 months ago
ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Imagine Naruto author revealing he got a kid before manga would ever show that, or Bleach one.
Well as long as you admit this shit generic shonen ending, we're golden

So if you had to get fucked in the butt cause your country would expect that from you at least once and you wouldn't really want to do it, but had to for your own and other sake, it would not be forced at all for you on personal level?

The point is that he wouldn't trust the secret of the paternity of his child to a bunch of retards he's planning to stab in the back when he no longer needs them

She didn't even have to, technically. She could have said no and gone and decided to go ahead wijth the 50 year plan anyway, but here we are.

Eren is actually acting as a 3/10 while in reality he is a 12/10.

Best bread is baked!

>499 posts
>51 ips
Guess we didn't have as good a run as last month, despite all the shit that happened this chapter. A shame.

annie is ded

EH are so desperate for farmer to not be dad. Eren isn't in the final panel you whales. That person has shorter hair

>menial revelations
>loli paths
>menial cliffhangers

The manga is really turning out shit that's why

>Eren isn't in the final panel
Then who?

Annie lives in death
Peace through cuteness!

Attached: Best Girl Chibi.gif (268x352, 176K)

>She didn't even have to, technically
She had for plot. Zeke needed to be saved from being eaten, Historia had to be removed from plot as not needed character anymore somehow in Isayama plans, Isayama will get his baby drama like he had with killing Sasha off for cheap laughsin some moments soon.
People are just forgetting that there's a difference.
have a kid with someone you want out of love between you and him or get a kid cause if not the whole plan will go toshit and you yourself will be forced to go with this pregnancy deal who knows how many times after.
From Historia own perspective fucking Eren or farmer once and getting pregnant now doesn't dismiss her whole 50 years MP plan she agreed to do before at all if Eren plan would fail.
She still would have to do it and become pregnant, she just gave Eren a benefit of the doubt to go with his plan now since it might work for her in good way now sicne without the curse at all she won't need to get pregnant anymore. If not she will take her duty again.
She's a Queen who agreed to fulfill that role to the end if people would forget.

Someone with his brows but who's not him or his kid. Grisha holding baby Gabi, yes.

Okay.

It's not really fanart, if the author himself drew it

Reminder
>3/10
>1+2/10
>12/10
The answer was in front of us all along.

Shipping is some serious business for EHfats

>H29
>some months ago

Some of you anons really need to learn global culture.

Unironically this fandom takes shipping super seriously

It's serious business for all shipperfags if we're being honest.

Avoid this thread. Someone make a new one.

We know YHfat

It's a fucking common sense.

Huh?

Attached: 110-25.png (1178x355, 362K)

The last panel belongs to the main story.

It has been for most of the story of this shitty general, if anything it has gone down substantially the last couple of months.

youtube.com/watch?v=85tNTHmQWbg
EremikaHaven autism is up.
I don't like shippers but I can't help feeling bad for this person. Imagine being legitimately autistic and revolving your life around a ship that was more or less confirmed dead for 4 years already. When Eren will be confirmed to be the father, I wonder what will her rection be? Mental breakdown? Suicide?

Attached: poor girl.png (1057x171, 108K)

EHchad here, leave the poor girl alone

>tho I agree him hating Mikasa might be a little far-fetched
I bet you thought this panel was your usual "the MC has a new superpower he doesn't understand". Now re-read chapter 112 and realize the truth. In his subconscious Eren is jealous/hate Mikasa because of a strong inferiority complex. It's either that or the Attack Titan decided on its own due to path mindfuckery to attack Mikasa because of her slave status. In any case, it's not that far-fetched at all

Attached: Eren_Always_Hated_Mikasa.png (1080x819, 1.86M)

>the mong bomb
Nice. I'll use it more when referring to Armin in the future, kek.

Yes unfortunately coming from a retarded YHfag doesn't hold much value since you idiots don't even read the manga anymore.

Question: are thunderspears an asspull?

Obvious. Only Redditors cannot understand why EH is being kept secret.

Which is hilarious, because the same could be applied for IRL. Isayama is keeping the fact that EH is canon secret because he knows that the bugmen and fujos will try to kill him / kill the series when it is revealed.

>the attack titan, that fights for freedom, attacks an ackerman, the symbol of blind obedience and slavery
ISAYAMAAAAAAAA

He's so done with their shit

Attached: JUST.png (307x256, 77K)

>i’m not ready to sacrifice historia
>next page in the memory sees his father sacrifice everything for him and his friends and eldia’s freedom and survival
>his behavior changes from here on out
I think at this point, Eren decided to sacrifice Historia, Armin, Mikasa, etc, and his own humanity to save Eldia. He’s following in his father’s footsteps.
This is made clear in his conversation with Zeke where he justifies his father’s actions multiple times until Zeke directly questions him and he is forced to state his father was wrong to get Zeke on his side.

This. Real EHchads support EM and are jealous that there is no cute EH supporting girl like EremMikaHaven.

>making fun of real autism
poor you

>Unironically this fandom takes shipping super seriously

Redpill:

The only shonen mangas (SnK is hard shonen masquerading as a soft seinen, but still officially classified as shonen so it's OK) that suffer from this problem are shit shonens.

>One glance at the state of art shit shonenae...

SnK is the same as Naruto/Bleach in terms of its depth and quality of writing. So better than Boku no Cuck Academia. But worse than Black Clover/Wan Piss.

So SnK has massive amount of shipping and it takes it very seriously, but slightly less than BnCckA, but a lot more than BC.

Now compare it to actual good shonen...

>FMA:B
Zero actual shipping, because the series never cast any doubt on Ed ending up with Winry and Roy with Riza.

>JJBA
Zero shipping at all in the two best parts (4 and 7 respectively), shipping only appeared during the bad times in the below average parts (5 and 6).

>YYH
Only afflicted by fujo shipping, otherwise immune.

>HxH
The best shonen (actually soft seinen) of all time powered entirely by its plot, supreme writing quality and insane depth. Any fujo shipping is treated like the insane crack for Japanese whales only, no one ever gives it any meaning.

I didn't make fun of her. I probably worded my sentences poorly. I'm just talking about what will happen to her when EH will be confirmed.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I worried what will happen to you when it’s not.

EHfags are disgusting

Don't put Krugerfags in the same bag of those shitposters. They're cool in my book

Attached: Yelena_Tea_smile.png (615x424, 113K)

Unironically the most based post ITT thread.

Haha true

>ITT thread
in this thread thread?

Because the plot is boooring

No, in this trash thread.

We 999/Zero Escape now. Reminder that Ymir has COMPLEX motives

Attached: 8.png (613x665, 512K)

I hope we get a sex scene too with handholding

Poor Kruger. His death had to be real messy compared to the others royal or warrior shifters except for Marcel and the WHT. Same for Grisha being eaten by Eren. This must have been fucking terrifying

Attached: grisha.png (409x280, 123K)