Now that the decade is ending, what anime from 2010-2020 will be remembered?

now that the decade is ending, what anime from 2010-2020 will be remembered?

Attached: 1370093088674.gif (500x506, 172K)

ones you can find on

Hyouka

Cross Ange

We thought we'd rape some elves, because we're orks, but it turned out they were actually all succubi.

Thinking back on the last couple of years... I remember Hinamatsuri the most. I just loved watching actual character growth. However, there have not been that many classics as there were before during the 2000's or even 90's.

Meguka meguka meguka

yuru yuri
gochiusa
love live

If there’s any justice in this world or the next, Little Busters

Konosuba, Kill La Kill, Gabriel Dropout, Non Non Biyori

The only right answer.

One of these things is not like the others

Only Madoka magi

This is a recommendation thread.

ITT
Minus Gabriel Dropout

Attached: Absolute madness.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Dragonball Super

Probably not sorry

that's not VEG though

Attached: 1513736551841.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

This.

Hunter x Hunter and Gintama
and the Shojo Shūmatsu Ryoko manga

Madoka

Attached: 52621716_p1.jpg (700x989, 394K)

Darling

Attached: The Best Thing I Have Ever Seen.jpg (637x358, 85K)

Madoka
Ping Pong
Violet Evergarden
SAO
Angel Beats
Hyouka
K-On 2
OreImo
Kimi no Na wa
Koe no Katachi
SnK
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Shokugeki no Soma
Made in Abyss
KonoSuba
Steins;Gate
Monogatari series
Chuunibyou
Kill la Kill
BnHA
Mirai Nikki
Steins;Gate
AnoHana

What you think of each is irrelevant. Being remembered requires a certain popularity or a certain impact, I believe you'll find this list reasonable.

Attached: 1532664261417.jpg (1780x994, 646K)

I'll remember Glasslip and Pupa.

One word Isekai

Attached: 1531926497142.jpg (800x532, 338K)

Why would you do that?

Boku no pico

None, they will all be forgotten.

>Being remembered requires a certain popularity or a certain impact
pretty much this, everything will be remembered by someone, but people will only talk about the big things
I don't necessarily agree with your list though

Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Fantasista Doll
Frame Arms Girl
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

Attached: 1485848402911.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Gab Drop deserves to be remembered, even if it won't
like Yuru Camp or Zombieland Saga

For what? It's just a painfully mediocre slice of life show

I can't believe Uzeme is fucking dead.

Attached: 166185055.jpg (1280x2160, 396K)

Attached: 1385434003526.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Why, Yuru Yuri, of course.

Attached: 1469327199232.png (500x462, 220K)

okay but why would you post an image of some random tree, why not post an image of a character from Yuru Yuri

Non Non Biyori

Attached: Myloveinacar.png (1637x919, 2.75M)

STOP FUCKING BULLYING AKARIN

Yuru camp.

make me

Attached: 1517905262841.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

The greatest love story ever told

Attached: 1471965156430.gif (742x684, 2.99M)

The yuri one bloom into you

Valverape

based

Steins;Gate.

Attached: DoChG1pWsAADOAB.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2776, 1.97M)

Madoka and only Madoka
All the other good shows from this decade were just Madoka ripoffs

Definitely Madoka.
Madoka changed the industry like NGE did. I think Madoka is what allowed anime like Attack on Titan and Made in Abyss to emerge. Before it, the market was nothing but haremshit with uguu kawaii moeblobs.
Madoka completely subverted that, putting cute girls in a horrific nightmare.

By far. I don't think we had an anime like that since NGE. Made in Abyss also deserves an honourable mention, though you kinda knew it would get dark from the start.
Madoka on the other hand initially appeared innocent to many people, and totally fucked with that.

It was Narutaru tier.

Yeah, this decade has had great, creative and dark shows.
But all thanks to Madoka changing everything in the industry.
It was the breath of air the industry desperately needed at the time. The air had gone stale since the 90's I think, especially so after Haruhi in the 00's.

Kyousougiga

Madoka, Monogatari, and dare I say it Love Live.
Nico rules the world with a Nico Smile

Attached: IMG_2054.jpg (327x281, 19K)

Unless you think the later series can tank the popularity OPM and Psycho-Pass would probably be above a lot of them. Any show that can drag in most of the people that watch 1 or 2 anime a year will always end up the most remembered.
Aside from them that list is probably the closest to true and I'm 14/18 for liking them so I wouldn't be too annoyed if that is the case.

It was a cute concept, unique in its day, and the design and color was great despite being simple. But let's be honest: the plot burned out quickly. There was alot of redundant and dull filler that dragged down the story. And the ending wasn't great.

Moeshit is destined to be forgotten, the winner needs to make some sort of impact. Like Madoka turning into an edgefest. Or Eva turning into a budgetfest.

What's weird is remembering anime shortly before Madoka and seeing how many of them lacked seriousness. Then all of a sudden they became super dark.
Before it, the dark anime tended to get overlooked because moe shows reigned supreme. It went from K-on to fucking Attack on Titan in like a year.

Attached: kyubey.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Moeshit is destined to be forgotten
The current level of popularity and the fact it has been going strong for well over 10 years suggests it won't. I doubt hundreds of very popular shows will just fade from everyone's memory.
At worst we'll end up like the people in the pre 2000 threads if moe fades away from anime.

Attached: 1537086780872.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

Yes but there will always be moe anime, why would you go out of your way to watch one from the 2010s when you could watch something more recent? As an outsider I see it as the genre with the highest quantity (aside from shounenshit) and the least variation. People go back to watch old mecha or historical or sci-fi anime because of how different they are. I can't see the same happening to moe.

>moe fades away from anime.
Moe will come back. It did before NGE, it also did before Madoka.
Which means about 6 years from now we'll have another anime that shocks the anime world.

People get bored with a saturation of darkness, so they move to moeshit.
Then after years of moeshit, something like pic related happens and blows people away.

Forgot pic.

Attached: mami_death.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I'd agree that anime lately has been pretty edgy, shit like goblins layer, akame ga kill, tokyo ghoul, etc. but it's reasonably easy to avoid these.
I just want something comfy but also serious, like Dungeon Meshi or Eureka Seven. Real life has funny or happy moments in it so I don't see why fiction has to be BLOOD one moment and TITS the next.

Also I get the feeling Made in Abyss will be remembered well, since it has a very striking setting that makes it stand out well from its surroundings. But knowing our luck it will be the KanColle anime that gets remembered most.

I'm sure back then no-one could see mecha and sci-fi disappearing like they have. Considering they accounted for about 50% of shows back then it isn't too different to how prevalent moe is now.
I really hope it sticks around for longer though. The bigger backlog of stuff I can build up the better, just in case most of anime goes a direction I don't like soon.
The only issue for going back to older moe is the 2000s ones where it's only DVD quality, which I'm sure would put off a few people. Can't see why people wouldn't go back to the best of the 2010s in 10 years, even if they don't go through as much as people watching it seasonally.

Attached: [Doutei] Kodomo no Jikan 05 [DVD][1AE18EAA].mkv_snapshot_12.55_[2019.03.04_08.40.13].jpg (720x480, 62K)

I want to hold hands with Ayano

Attached: Ayano.png (878x928, 829K)

It is already forgotten.

I want to poke her mandibles

Attached: 277677.jpg (800x695, 33K)

yea
no

Don't forget Kitakubu Katsudo Kiroku

Attached: KKK.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

They will be remembered, but deserving it is another matter.

Houseki no Kuni
The first (of hopefully many) actually Good CG, even if it isn't remembered for much else (though it should be)

A shame everyone forgot half the seiyuu as they never did anything else.

Attached: Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 09 [1080].mkv_snapshot_22.28.jpg (1920x1080, 1021K)

I-I haven't forgotten them

Attached: 3541215.jpg (1280x1613, 506K)

girls last tour