ITT: Yea Forums attempts to write a romance that isn't cringe or unrealistic

ITT: Yea Forums attempts to write a romance that isn't cringe or unrealistic

Attached: the-hand-holding-episode.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

a boy

Attached: cherry boy.jpg (999x1420, 146K)

Attached: falls.jpg (1920x640, 704K)

Two people fall in love, get married,have some children and then die in a plane VS missle crash.

>realistic

But user romance is always cringy

What's that? Looks like aoi hana.

What part of that is unrealistic?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

tsuki ga kirei

How's this for a realistic story.

A boy and a girl work together at a convenience store. Mild sexual tension, but she has a bf. Her and her bf break up because of long distance. Sexual tension gets much worse, open flirting and kiss on a work night out, but boy decides not to ask her out because he's not sure about dating a coworker. Three months later, he graduates college and leaves his job. Comes back in the following week as a customer and asks her out. She says no, because she has a new bf.

Attached: i wish that i could turn back time.png (853x480, 270K)

You depraved friend. This is a work safe board. This uncouth depravity is not welcome. You need to censor that image.

Ha, I get it. You see, he's pretending to be offended by hand holding. It's funny because holding hands is neither explicit nor morally offensive behavior, at least in modern, developed countries. It's a joke that actually works as a piece of layered social commentary.

Bravo user, and thank you. Have some Yea Forums gold.

Oreimo but without censorship

Attached: 1495405310410.png (1280x720, 629K)

oriemo but with cute shy secretly lewd imouto not this psychotic bitch

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

A married couple gets isekai'd when a the subway train they're on collides with a semi truck. Their love is tested when they find themselves in a fantasy world surrounded by waifus and husbandus

That's impossible because romance is a mental illness.

>romance is a mental illness
based schizoid user

FINDS A WAY!

Attached: 1546737483567.jpg (371x408, 61K)

Semi isekai manga about a college student who's in a relationship with a girl. Dude gets into an accident that puts him into a coma and nobody knows when or even if he'll wake up. While comatose he finds himself in a surreal world where he must overcome numerous obstacles and resist temptation from beautiful women if he wants to wake up.
Meanwhile in the real world his girlfriend struggles to cope with his current condition as she visits him regularly in the hospital while played with doubts of how long she can keep it up when it seems like there may be no end in sight or if he might just die one day. Basically a series where the girl's devotion to the guy while the dude's will to live and see his girlfriend again are tested
Also for shits and giggles there'd probably be a part where the girlfriend gets herself off with the comatose dude's face

Attached: 20190303_192332.png (913x568, 623K)

Only in the modern age.

Based on a true story?

9/10 great post. Could use a Pepe reaction image though.

It's actually a fetish. Some people get off to it.

Now why would I do that?

> Japan legalizes all forms of incest in a desperate attempt to combat declining birth rates
> fast forward 20 years
> retarded incest offspring now make up the vast majority of the country's population
> fucking someone outside of your family is now considered taboo
> if you aren't fucking your sister, mother, brother, etc. you're considered a disgusting degenerate
> story follows a boy and a girl from two different families who fall in love with eachother but try to hide their relationship out of fear of being shunned by society
Basically a parody of Japan's romanticism of incest

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-162944.jpg (1440x800, 332K)

If you want realistic stories, read some NTR stuff

>t. seething incel

Two girls falls in love and makes a lot of babies.

>romance that isn't cringe or unrealistic
no such thing exists

Two spouses of opposite genders but of different generations simply similarly bored with their comfy easy marriages revel in the novelty endemic to a new relationship.

Attached: 004-Shinjuku-Park-Tower-3x4-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 248K)

This would require a 3DPD as reference. We just have to convert her to 2D first

I nominate this one. Qt, legal, loli. Make her 2D pls so we can start with a story

Attached: 1nedePH.jpg (1417x2048, 515K)

Not possible.

>a cripplingly autistic weeb is befriended by a shy, overachieving girl
>he falls in love with her but doesn't know how to say
>he gives his life saving her
>she doesn't realize he loved her until after his death
Basically My Girl: the Anime.

>he isn't an incel
Pussy-whipped cuck.

no u

falls

Filipina?

I think she should have a similar personality as Shirley from F:Z

Half related, if I was Abe-sama I would sponsor more story romanticizing arranged marriage. e.g.
- That koi to uso original one shot.
- That H manga where two people who gave up on marrying because both of them think they're a pervert for having fetish met in arranged marriage
- Otoyomegatari main couple.

Already a thing

>Ha, I get it. You see, he's pretending to be offended by hand holding. It's funny because holding hands is neither explicit nor morally offensive behavior, at least in modern, developed countries. It's a joke that actually works as a piece of layered social commentary.
>Bravo user, and thank you. Have some Yea Forums gold.
Saved

Protagonist fucks his tomboy childhood friend.

A boy likes a girl
He shy, never confesses
Chad takes girl
The end.

Attached: 1468632511715.png (540x540, 17K)

Attached: 1550009386080.jpg (806x2367, 758K)

love is cringy, no helping about it.

Oreimo had lots of cringe.

Make romance the subplot. Romance focused anime will always be unrealistic because it needs to pander a certain crowd.

>cringe

Protagonist is in love with a girl which he respects because certain qualities of her, he wants to begin a relationship with her but she is a very traumatized woman whom was sexually abused by her father for many years during her childhood and early adolescence. Still our guy insists and she accepts to begin that relationship but with one condition, he can't have physical contact with her until she feels better with her condition, but is the love only feelings? that's the question.

protagonist likes girl
girl dies

Dude tries to summon a girlfriend from hell. It's a futa with a 10 ft. cock that rapes him brutally and turns him into a breeding sow. It'll be a masterpiece.

>boy develops crush on girl at school after being in her class
>watches her from across the room, fantasizes, tries to ask her out but can never summon the courage
>eventually he graduates without ever talking to her and becomes a loser
>she goes out with some random chad
>the end

Attached: 7398099.jpg (300x360, 36K)

too real man, right in my kokoro

dumb wokackposter.

Sounds funny

So real

nigga

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

if it makes you feel any better, you were never on the list to begin with
and if you had wormed your way onto it, you still would have just been one of many, and just as quickly forgotten
your mistake is to take the opinion of anyone else seriously, to assume that your feelings have value to others
other people are garbage, and you're not much better
this isn't pleasant, but its true

>isn't cringe or unrealistic
Guy spends an hour a day on dating apps. After a few months he finally finds a good fit and spends some time dating her.

Attached: 1539745862095.png (859x720, 786K)

>boy crashes a vollege drunking party with some friends
>hooks up with a drunk and thirsty JD
>she's a mess and he doesn't know what to do, so they just get mostly naked in a bed before she falls asleep
>next day friends find them
>neither know what happened
>they start dating assuming they already fucked

>She tells police she was raped.
>the end.

Story that centers around a young man working as tailor in a shop, and an office cake who is one of its regular customers. The beginning of the story could be largely made up of vignettes of the young man's interactions with the cake when she comes into the store, interlaced with some character building moments in their individual lives.
Those interactions become increasingly casual and familiar, gradually having a tone of sexual tense to them. The tailoring job lends itself well to this, as something as trivial as taking someones measurements takes on a whole other layer when you see the person being measured as something more than a client.

Maybe each character function as a guiding force for each other. Maybe have the young man face a lack direction or drive, and maybe have the cake face the realities of working away her best mating and breeding years.

Attached: 1511137666618 (1).jpg (740x1020, 356K)

>pretty girl has a lot of boy friends because she has a lot of hobbies that are considered traditionally masculine
>she falls in love with her boss who is married
>her friends turn out to be nice guys creeps one after another, they blame her for leading them on and having the hobbies only to get a dick
>she stops with the hobbies, stops seeing her "friends" and is now lonely, she turned to alcohol and on a christmas party confessed her feeling to her boss
>he is in an unhappy sexless marriage and they decide to date
>but after a month he cowardly confessed to his wife that he had an affair and broke up with our protag, also suggested that she should find a new job
Still hope she'll be able to find a happy ending.

Sorry op, I've never been in a romantic relationship and i don't watch romance anime so i don't know what realistic romance is like.

Yeah haha, a parody, w-wouldn't it be weird if they tried that y'know? haha I mean like, just as a prank or something haha

Nah that's stupid, why would Abe want Children that can work?

>a boy falls in love with a cheerful and kind girl at first sight
>he manages to confess to her on the first day, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well
>next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression
>she's now the complete opposite, a serious and cold girl
>after some days of investigation, he finds out that the girl has a different personality depending on the day of the week
>he doesn't know if she really has a dissociative identity disorder or that she's merely pretending
>for now, he only has one girlfriend, the "Monday" personality
>now he has to conquer the hearts of the other 6 personalities so he can have a full-time girlfriend while also trying to uncover the truth about her
Maybe this will be more realistic if the boy discovers that the girl was acting all along.

is this your true story, user?

>the girl was acting all along
That would be a super cute twist.

oof

i hope this isnt real

that sounds like my sister and she has perma-no bf

>Scott Pilgrim but instead of 7 evil exes its 7 personalities of Haruhi Suzimiya

F U N D I T

Attached: scott pilgrim vs the world the game.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>a boy meets up with a free spirited girl at a rally
>they start seeing each other casually
>meet each others parents, hers live in a house far outside of town
>they get progressively lewder with each other
>one day the girl invites the boy to go talk to her friend out on the bluffs
>the friend is a ghost
>spooky things start happening like shelves falling and glasses shattering, and strange noises in the night

How does it end Yea Forums?

Attached: yume nikki ghost.png (1600x1917, 104K)

>unrealistic
How would we know

Ghost is in love with the MC's father, but was killed by his mother. Ghost possesses MC's girlfriend and uses her body to seduce his father and take revenge on MC's family.

>ntr AND possession

wew now that would be next level, i'd watch it

If you liked that, maybe you'll like a manga named Pseudo Harem. It's about a girl who acts like senpai's whole harem in order to fulfill his dreams.

Attached: 015.jpg (869x1226, 203K)

Attached: haha yes.jpg (480x383, 19K)

I come across this cute, sweet, perverted, dirty little mangled flower of a woman sitting in sludge and bathe + feed her, give her a place to stay, and just generally nurse her back to health while we start to connect and she reveals she is also a pedophile and we abduct boys/girls ages 7-10 together and have lewd threesomes with them as the centerpieces until we're eventually caught and I'm sentenced to life which is cut short by being killed by my cellie after just 2 months and she gets out after 10 years of prison with community service.

Attached: 010.jpg (806x1358, 128K)

>write a romance that isn't cringe or unrealistic
You failed at both things.

Yandere shota on hot oneesan.

kissless boy and girl have very low self esteem and think themselves unworthy of having a gf/bf and so constantly reject each other out of fear despite being in love with each other

it's like kaguya-sama but with ishigami as the protagonist

Did I just witness the birth of a new pasta?

Everything

Cringe thread.

That was quite hot, especially the bit when he kills her

>because he's not sure about dating a coworker

Attached: wtf am i reading.jpg (206x151, 7K)

This

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yuri!!! on Ice - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.06_[2016.12.15_17.41.06].jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>boy is a virgin gamer
>girl is a autistic weeb
>they both secretly love eachother but never admit it
>everyone just assume they are couple

fuck I don't know what to add can you guy just add more thing to it?

Two girls fall in love with each other. "But were both girls" End.

Let me subvert your expectations: A girl falls in love with a boy, done.

Attached: Bouken Erekitetou.png (958x834, 1.14M)

They're both neets so their parents forced them into a suspicious military training to get them back on track. That's where they meet.
They go to an unnamed east european wasteland to train in a military facility but unnamed Russia invades soon after their training starts, takes over the facility for admistration, and they end up stranded in a closed off country under martial law with several other kids, with no money, no working phone, no working internet, and no place to sleep.
The story is mostly just them trying to get back to whichever safe shithole they come from but the war refugee life isn't easy.

No.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Keit-Ai_10_(1280x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)[08246BAA].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

No way Niagara?

Attached: [FFFmpeg] Yuru Yuri Sanā˜†Hai! 02 [BD 1080p HEVC AAC][FFF] 000903.jpg (720x720, 216K)